Remodeled kitchen with upgraded Miele appliances and Armadi cabinetry. Learn more, BedsAny1+2+3+4+5+ Seller owns a Private Pool Cabana that can be purchased with the sale. NEW GRANITE COUNTER TOPS.,Structure Type:1:Condo,County Or Parish:Miami-Dade County,Expiration Date:2021-05-28,Standard Status:Active,Living Area Units:Square Feet,Major Change Type:New,Parking Features:1:Assigned,2:Guest,Postal Code Plus4:3447,Property Sub Type:Condominium,State Or Province:FL,Street Dir Prefix:E,Subdivision Name:TERRACES NORTH TURNBERRY,Tax Annual Amount:4508,Unparsed Address:20191 E Country Club Dr # 402, Aventura FL 33180,Attached Garage Y N:1,Exterior Features:1:Open Balcony,Interior Features:1:First Floor Entry,2:Built-in Features,3:Pantry,4:Roman Tub,5:Walk-In Closet(s),6:Storage,Listing Agreement:Exclusive Right To Sell,Security Features:1:Doorman,2:Secured Garage/Parking,3:Guard At Site,4:Private Guards,5:TV Camera,Year Built Details:Resale,Building Area Units:Square Feet,Lot Size Square Feet:1500,M I A M I R E_ L P Amt Sq Ft:246,Original List Price:369000,Public Survey Range:12,I D X Participation Y N:1,Maintenance Expense:821,Property Attached Y N:1,Syndication Remarks:BEAUTIFULLY REMODELED UNIT. Marble flooring throughout living, dining and kitchen area. Any1+1.5+2+3+4+ Owner motivated.,Structure Type:1:Condo,Association Fee:998,County Or Parish:Miami-Dade County,Expiration Date:2021-03-31,Standard Status:Active,Living Area Units:Square Feet,Major Change Type:Price Decrease,Parking Features:1:Assigned,Postal Code Plus4:3447,Property Sub Type:Condominium,State Or Province:FL,Street Dir Prefix:E,Subdivision Name:TERRACES NORTH TURNBERRY,Tax Annual Amount:7226,Unparsed Address:20191 E Country Club Dr # 406, Aventura FL 33180,Exterior Features:1:Courtyard,2:Tennis Court(s),Interior Features:1:Walk-In Closet(s),Listing Agreement:Exclusive Right To Sell,Security Features:1:Doorman,2:Guard At Site,3:Lobby Secured,Year Built Details:Resale,Building Area Units:Square Feet,Lot Size Square Feet:1936,M I A M I R E_ L P Amt Sq Ft:297.0041,Original List Price:599000,Previous List Price:589000,Public Survey Range:12,I D X Participation Y N:1,Property Attached Y N:1,Syndication Remarks:Come see this beautifully remodeled, corner unit with direct water views of the Intracoastal Waterway! State of the Art re-done Kitchen, and Custom Bathrooms. Building amenities include multiple tennis courts, pool and pool service, racquet ball court, Fitness gym , indoor and outdoor cafe along with management located on site. This condo is being sold furnished + turnkey, many new items. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Condo in Aventura, apartments for sale and rent. Condo for Sale. Turnberry Condos Aventura … Enjoy the privacy of a townhome with all of the community amenities including pool area with service, 2 fitness centers with sauna, tennis / racquetball courts and a cafe. Terraces at Turnberry Condos For Sale and For Rent Properties Miami exposes the best deals of condos for sale and for rent in Terraces at Turnberry through our advanced property search in Aventura. LUXURY CONDO IN THE EXCLUSIVE TERRACE OF TURNBERRY! Seller also owns a Cabana which may be purchased.,Structure Type:1:Condo,Association Fee:908,County Or Parish:Miami-Dade County,Direction Faces:Southeast,Expiration Date:2021-07-09,Private Remarks:Buyer may not lease till 2 years of ownership. Large closets, large wrap around terraces. FL, Zillow Home Value Price Index For Aventura, Homes for Sale in Aventura with 3D Home Virtual Tours, Granite kitchen countertops homes in Aventura, Fully renovated kitchen homes in Aventura. We support the Fair Housing Act. THE UNIT HAS UPDATED KITCHEN CABINETS AND GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, AS WELL AS A NEW A/C UNIT, AND WASHER & DRYER. This fabulous split floor 2 bedroom + den unit is no less then hidden gem in the city of Aventura. ENJOY YOUR MORNING COFFEE OVERLOOKING THE INTRACOASTAL AND MANSIONS OF GOLDEN BEACH OR YOUR EVENING GLASS OF WINE WATCHING THE SUNSET OVER TURNBERRY GOLF COURSE. State of the Art re-done Kitchen, and Custom Bathrooms. The Turnberry Townhomes Aventura offers property for sale that are modern, well-maintained for professionals, business executives, and families that are looking for city life with a great neighborhood feel.. Turnberry Townhomes Aventura … Rarely available and only current 06-line for sale in the building. The community is located minutes from Aventura Mall, Turnberry Resort, Gulfstream Park and the beaches.,Structure Type:1:Condo,Association Fee:1700,County Or Parish:Miami-Dade County,Expiration Date:2021-10-19,Private Remarks:Contact Listing Agent's for Showings and Additional Details,Standard Status:Active,Living Area Units:Square Feet,Major Change Type:Price Decrease,Postal Code Plus4:3015,Property Sub Type:Condominium,State Or Province:FL,Street Dir Prefix:E,Subdivision Name:TERRACES NORTH TURNBERRY,Tax Annual Amount:10061,Unparsed Address:20191 E Country Club Dr, Aventura FL 33180,Exterior Features:1:Other,Listing Agreement:Exclusive Right To Sell,Year Built Details:Resale,Building Area Units:Square Feet,Lot Size Square Feet:2970,M I A M I R E_ L P Amt Sq Ft:436.0269,Original List Price:1325000,Previous List Price:1325000,Public Survey Range:12,I D X Participation Y N:1,Property Attached Y N:1,Syndication Remarks:Completely remodeled 3 bed / 3 bath townhome located at The Terraces at Turnberry with endless views down the intracoastal waterway. amazing social life! Large custom closets, new AC, hurricane shutters. Any1+2+3+4+ Totally renovated and updated in 2016. The Turnberry Villas Aventura Aventura offers property for sale that are modern, well-maintained for professionals, business executives, and families that are looking for city life with a great neighborhood feel. Excellent spacious open desirable split bedroom plan. The Turnberry Isle North Aventura offers property for sale that are modern, well-maintained for professionals, business executives, and families that are looking for city life with a great neighborhood feel.. Turnberry Isle North Aventura … Breathtaking views of Turnberry golf course, lake, and sunset from this beautiful apartment. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Lot Size Transitional style with modern color palate and quality craftsmanship. Turnberry Isle South is located in Aventura at 19667 Turnberry Way. This buidling was built in 1990 and has apartments with 2 to 2 bedrooms. Any Enjoy the lifestyle of this luxury building with resort style amenities; towel service pool and spa, cafe, two different gyms, tennis and pilates classes, racquetball, 24 hour security & valet, and much more. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. No HOA Fee Enjoy "Terraces Lifestyle" 5* amenities, expansive pool area + pool service, 2 gyms (1 new) w/free classes. Enjoy the privacy of a townhome with all of the community amenities including pool area with service, 2 fitness centers with sauna, tennis / racquetball courts and a cafe. security, valet parking, fitness center, pool, jacuzzi restaurant with home service! Very well managed building situated in the most desirable location on Country Club Drive. Ideally located in the heart of Aventura with direct access to "The Circle" and walking distance to Aventura Mall. AMENITIES INCLUDE AN UP TO DATE GYM, TENNIS COURTS, POOL, STEAM ROOM, SAUNA AND CONFERENCE ROOM.,Structure Type:1:Condo,Association Fee:823,County Or Parish:Miami-Dade County,Direction Faces:South,Expiration Date:2021-03-31,Private Remarks:PLEASE USE SHOW ASSIST OR CALL/TEXT CRAIG MINER (305) 815-5508,Standard Status:Active,Window Features:1:Blinds,Living Area Units:Square Feet,Major Change Type:Price Decrease,Parking Features:1:Assigned,2:Covered,3:No Rv/Boats,4:No Trucks/Trailers,Postal Code Plus4:3017,Property Sub Type:Condominium,State Or Province:FL,Street Dir Prefix:E,Subdivision Name:TERRACES NORTH TURNBERRY,Tax Annual Amount:4645,Unparsed Address:20191 E Country Club Dr # 711, Aventura FL 33180,Exterior Features:1:Open Balcony,Interior Features:1:First Floor Entry,2:Split Bedroom,Listing Agreement:Exclusive Right To Sell,Security Features:1:Guard At Site,2:Lobby Secured,Year Built Details:Resale,Building Area Units:Square Feet,Lot Size Square Feet:1500,M I A M I R E_ L P Amt Sq Ft:252.6667,Original List Price:399000,Previous List Price:399000,Public Survey Range:12,I D X Participation Y N:1,Maintenance Expense:823,Property Attached Y N:1,Syndication Remarks:IF YOU?RE LOOKING FOR A LOW FLOOR APARTMENT WITH A GREAT VIEW, YOU?VE JUST FOUND IT! indoor/outdoor cafes, racquetball, tennis, cable, internet, 24hr security & valet. Single-story only Other Amenities Maintenance includes high definition cable and wireless internet service. Double door entry. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Large custom closets, new AC, hurricane shutters. Price range from #minpricesale to #maxpricesale, condos sizes from #minsqftsale Sq ft to #maxsqftsale Sq ft.View condos for-sale … Use exact match Bathrooms Move-in ready homes, evaluated and repaired by Zillow Days on Zillow Built in 1980, the Turnberry Isle condominium is available for immediate occupancy. Professionally decorated, Furniture, and Upgrades Incl. Marina Tower of Turnberry sits on the beautiful … The Parc at Turnberry Isle is a two-tower, condominium development located in Aventura. Very well managed building situated in the most desirable location on Country Club Drive. Seller owns a Private Pool Cabana that can be purchased with the sale. Enjoy the lifestyle of this luxury building with resort style amenities; towel service pool and spa, cafe, two different gyms, tennis and pilates classes, racquetball, 24 hour security & valet, and much more.,Listing Contract Date:2020-10-08,Originating System I D:miamire,Public Survey Section:35,Showing Instructions:24 Hour Notice,Call Listing Agent,Showing Assist,Street Number Numeric:20191,Tax Legal Description:TERRACES NORTH TURNBERRY CONDO UNIT 2011 UNDIV .2889% INT IN COMMON ELEMENTS OFF REC 11886-1426 F/A/U 30-1235-028-2730 OR 21281-4802-4803 05,Association Amenities:1:Community Room,2:Elevator(s),3:Exercise Room,4:Storage,5:Heated Pool,6:Library,7:Child Play Area,8:Sauna,9:Spa/Hot Tub,10:Tennis Court(s),11:Trash Chute,Public Survey Township:12,Bathrooms Total Decimal:2,Bathrooms Total Integer:2,M I A M I R E_ Pets Allowed Y N:1,Originating System Name:Miami Association of REALTORS?,Sub Agency Compensation:3%,M I A M I R E_ Adjusted Area S F:1500,Room Dining Room Features:1:Eat-In Kitchen,Association Fee Frequency:Monthly,Contract Status Change Date:2020-10-08,Internet Address Display Y N:1,Internet Consumer Comment Y N:1,Room Master Bathroom Features:1:Separate Tub & Shower,2:Whirlpool/Spa,M I A M I R E_ Maintenance Includes:1:Cable Tv,2:Hot Water,3:Internet/WiFi,4:Pest Control Interior,5:Sewer,6:Trash Removal,7:Water,M I A M I R E_ Typeof Governing Bodies:Condominium,Transaction Broker Compensation:3%,Internet Entire Listing Display Y N:1,Transaction Broker Compensation Type:%,M I A M I R E_ R A T I O_ Current Price_ By_ S Q F T:265.33,Internet Automated Valuation Display Y N:1,table:2,srch_title:Terrace at Turnberry, Aventura,City:Aventura,View:1:Ocean View,2:Water View,Model:B,View Y N:1,List A O R:A-Miami Association of REALTORS,Tax Year:2019,Flooring:1:Ceramic Floor,Garage Y N:1,Latitude:25.9639748,Malone Id:1002316545,Cooling Y N:1,Furnished:Unfurnished,List Price:389000,Listing Id:A10968174,Longitude:-80.1249751,Mls Status:Pending,Year Built:1983,Appliances:1:Microwave,2:Electric Range,3:Refrigerator,4:Washer,Entry Level:22,Inclusions:None,Living Area:1500,Postal Code:33180,Street Name:Country Club Dr,Unit Number:2211,Contingency:No Contingencies,Coordinates:1:25.9639748,Photos Count:60,Builder Model:B,Building Name:Terraces at Turnberry,Days On Market:31,Garage Spaces:1,Listing Terms:1:Conventional,Lot Size Units:Square Feet,M L S Area Major:Terraces North Turnberry,On Market Date:2020-12-08,Parcel Number:28-12-35-028-2750,Property Type:Residential,Stories Total:30,Street Number:20191,Waterfront Y N:1,Association Y N:1,Bathrooms Full:2,Bedrooms Total:2,Covered Spaces:1,M I A M I R E_ Style:Condo 5+ Stories,Off Market Date:2021-01-08,Pool Private Y N:1,Public Remarks:High floor two bedroom two bath boasting gorgeous SE views of the Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal and Golden Beach. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Zillow, Inc. has a real estate brokerage license in multiple states. Homes for sale in Turnberry on the Green Condominiums, Aventura, FL have a median listing price of $339,900. List of condos for sale … Tastefully decorated in neutral tones. Rarely available ? walk to everything, to the Mall, Shops, Restaurants, Houses of Worship, Soffer Exercise Trail, minutes to the Beach & 2 international airports.,Entry Level:27,Inclusions:None,Living Area:1622,Postal Code:33180,Street Name:Country Club Dr,Unit Number:2710,Coordinates:1:25.9639748,Photos Count:32,Building Name:terraces north turnberry,Days On Market:180,Garage Spaces:1,Listing Terms:1:Conventional,Lot Size Units:Square Feet,M L S Area Major:Terraces North Turnberry,On Market Date:2020-04-16,Parcel Number:28-12-35-028-2540,Property Type:Residential,Stories Total:29,Street Number:20191,Waterfront Y N:1,Association Y N:1,Bathrooms Full:2,Bedrooms Total:2,Covered Spaces:1,M I A M I R E_ Style:Condo 1-4 Stories,Public Remarks:Enter this Contemporary Masterpiece and Immediately + Thru-out See The Best Direct Ocean Views Over Golden Beach Homes and Turnberry Golf Course to Take Your Breath Away, Sunrise/Sunset. Sellers of these homes have accepted a buyer's offer; however, the home has not closed. *South exposure impressive view of ocean, intracostal, new yacht club, and country club from sunrise to sunset. A MUST SEE!,Listing Contract Date:2020-04-16,Originating System I D:miamire,Public Survey Section:35,Showing Instructions:Call Listing Agent,Call Listing Office,Showing Assist,Street Number Numeric:20191,Tax Legal Description:TERRACES NORTH TURNBERRY CONDO UNIT 2710 UNDIV .3073% INT IN COMMON ELEMENTS OFF REC 11886-1426 F/A/U 30-1235-028-2540 OR 19035-3846 0200 1,Association Amenities:1:Courtesy Bus,2:Exercise Room,3:Storage,4:Heated Pool,5:Kitchen Facilities,6:Library,7:Exterior Lighting,8:Pool,9:Sauna,10:Tennis Court(s),Public Survey Township:12,Bathrooms Total Decimal:2,Bathrooms Total Integer:2,M I A M I R E_ Pets Allowed Y N:1,Originating System Name:Miami Association of REALTORS?,Sub Agency Compensation:3%,M I A M I R E_ Adjusted Area S F:1622,Association Fee Frequency:Monthly,Contract Status Change Date:2020-04-16,Internet Address Display Y N:1,M I A M I R E_ Maintenance Includes:1:Cable Tv,2:Common Area,3:Elevator,4:Legal/Accounting,5:Manager,6:Parking,7:Pest Control Interior,8:Pool Service,9:Security,10:Sewer,11:Trash Removal,12:Water,M I A M I R E_ Typeof Governing Bodies:Condominium,Transaction Broker Compensation:3%,Internet Entire Listing Display Y N:1,Transaction Broker Compensation Type:%,M I A M I R E_ R A T I O_ Current Price_ By_ S Q F T:446.98,table:2,srch_title:Terrace at Turnberry, Aventura,City:Aventura,View:1:Intracoastal View,2:Ocean View,View Y N:1,List A O R:A-Miami Association of REALTORS,Tax Year:2019,Flooring:1:Other,Garage Y N:1,Latitude:25.9639748,Malone Id:1002316545,Cooling Y N:1,Furnished:Furnished,Heating Y N:1,List Price:639000,Listing Id:A10815609,Longitude:-80.1249751,Mls Status:Active,Year Built:1983,Appliances:1:Disposal,2:Dryer,3:Ice Maker,4:Microwave,5:Electric Range,6:Refrigerator,7:Washer,Directions:Enter Guard Gate To Prestigious Terraces at Turnberry In The Heart of Aventura. City Mountain Park Water Zillow Owned Professionally decorated, Furniture, and Upgrades Incl. Terraces is a highly regarded building with 24 hour security, valet parking, fitness center along with multiple tennis courts, pool/jacuzzi with poolside snack bar, racquet ball court, small sundry shop and much more! Zillow Owned We're quickly expanding into new markets. The community is located minutes from Aventura Mall, Turnberry Resort, Gulfstream Park and the beaches.,Listing Contract Date:2020-12-01,Originating System I D:miamire,Public Survey Section:35,Showing Instructions:24 Hour Notice,See Broker Remarks,Showing Assist,Street Number Numeric:20191,Tax Legal Description:TERRACES NORTH TURNBERRY CONDO UNIT TH-7 UNDIV .5716% INT IN COMMON ELEMENTS OFF REC 11886-1426 F/A/U 30-1235-028-2890 OR 19107-735 0400 1,Public Survey Township:12,Bathrooms Total Decimal:3,Bathrooms Total Integer:3,M I A M I R E_ Pets Allowed Y N:1,Originating System Name:Miami Association of REALTORS?,Sub Agency Compensation:3%,M I A M I R E_ Adjusted Area S F:2970,Association Fee Frequency:Monthly,Contract Status Change Date:2020-12-01,Internet Address Display Y N:1,Internet Consumer Comment Y N:1,M I A M I R E_ Typeof Governing Bodies:Condominium,Transaction Broker Compensation:3%,Internet Entire Listing Display Y N:1,Transaction Broker Compensation Type:%,M I A M I R E_ R A T I O_ Current Price_ By_ S Q F T:436.03,Internet Automated Valuation Display Y N:1,table:2,srch_title:Terrace at Turnberry, Aventura,City:Aventura,View:1:Intracoastal View,2:Ocean View,View Y N:1,List A O R:A-Miami Association of REALTORS,Tax Year:2020,Flooring:1:Tile,Garage Y N:1,Latitude:25.9639748,Malone Id:1002316545,Cooling Y N:1,Heating Y N:1,List Price:599000,Listing Id:A10971205,Longitude:-80.1249751,Mls Status:Active,Year Built:1983,Appliances:1:Disposal,2:Electric Water Heater,3:Ice Maker,4:Microwave,5:Electric Range,6:Refrigerator,7:Washer,Entry Level:10,Inclusions:None,Living Area:2290,Postal Code:33180,Street Name:Country Club Dr,Unit Number:1001,Coordinates:1:25.9639748,Photos Count:31,Building Name:Terraces North Turnberry,Days On Market:23,Garage Spaces:2,Listing Terms:1:Conventional,2:FHA,Lot Size Units:Square Feet,M L S Area Major:Terraces North Turnberry,On Market Date:2020-12-14,Parcel Number:28-12-35-028-0080,Property Type:Residential,Stories Total:29,Street Number:20191,Waterfront Y N:1,Association Y N:1,Bathrooms Full:2,Bathrooms Half:1,Bedrooms Total:3,Covered Spaces:2,M I A M I R E_ Style:Condo 5+ Stories,Public Remarks:This amazing and spacious unit is a rare find. Please use show assist.,Structure Type:1:Condo,Association Fee:1100,County Or Parish:Miami-Dade County,Expiration Date:2021-07-31,Private Remarks:Association application for approval attached along with floor plan.,Standard Status:Active,Living Area Units:Square Feet,Major Change Type:New,Parking Features:1:Assigned,2:Covered,3:No Rv/Boats,4:No Trucks/Trailers,Postal Code Plus4:3020,Property Sub Type:Condominium,State Or Province:FL,Street Dir Prefix:E,Subdivision Name:TERRACES NORTH TURNBERRY,Tax Annual Amount:8225,Unparsed Address:20191 E Country Club Dr # 1806, Aventura FL 33180,Interior Features:1:Closet Cabinetry,2:Walk-In Closet(s),Listing Agreement:Exclusive Right To Sell,Security Features:1:Secured Garage/Parking,2:Guard At Site,3:Lobby Secured,Year Built Details:New Construction,Building Area Units:Square Feet,Lot Size Square Feet:1936,M I A M I R E_ L P Amt Sq Ft:402.376,Original List Price:779000,Public Survey Range:12,Architectural Style:1:High Rise,I D X Participation Y N:1,Maintenance Expense:1100,Number Of Units Total:295,Property Attached Y N:1,Syndication Remarks:Highly Sought after NE corner apartment featuring direct spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, Golden Beach and Intracoastal. Co-ops also have monthly fees (Common Charges and Maintenance Fees), which may also include real estate taxes and a portion of the building's underlying mortgage. They may soon be listed for sale. These properties are currently listed for sale. Remodeled kitchen with upgraded Miele appliances and Armadi cabinetry. Features custom kitchen cabinets with granite counter tops and backsplash, large master bathroom with marble flooring and over-sized jet tub, spacious master bedroom with walk in California closet. Condo offers 3/2.5 baths with huge wraparound balcony. ENJOY YOUR MORNING COFFEE OVERLOOKING THE INTRACOASTAL AND MANSIONS OF GOLDEN BEACH OR YOUR EVENING GLASS OF WINE WATCHING THE SUNSET OVER TURNBERRY GOLF COURSE. Building is full service, security, valet, deli, indoor racket ball court, tennis, pool, community room, gym, on site management.,Structure Type:1:Condo,Association Fee:1226,County Or Parish:Miami-Dade County,Direction Faces:East,Expiration Date:2021-07-19,Private Remarks:Being Sold Furnished except Piano and some art. indoor/outdoor cafes, racquetball, tennis, cable, internet, 24hr security & valet. Privacy Policy and Terms of Service and DMCA Notice. Pre-foreclosures also include properties for which a foreclosure auction is scheduled. Walking distance to Aventura mall shops, excellent dining & shopping. Carpet in both bedrooms. Year Built–Basement Unit has a total of 2 parking spaces; No renting in the first 2 years of ownership. The Terraces At Turnberry for sale in Aventura, The Terraces At Turnberry for rent in Aventura, Buy a Condos in The Terraces At Turnberry in Aventura, Rent a Condos in The Terraces At Turnberry in Aventura. Hurricane shutters. Minutes to the beach.,Entry Level:11,Inclusions:None,Living Area:1622,Postal Code:33180,Street Name:Country Club Dr,Unit Number:1110,Coordinates:1:25.9639748,Photos Count:40,Building Name:TERRACES NORTH TURNBERRY,Days On Market:73,Garage Spaces:1,Listing Terms:1:Conventional,Lot Size Units:Square Feet,M L S Area Major:Terraces North Turnberry,On Market Date:2020-02-11,Parcel Number:28-12-35-028-2390,Property Type:Residential,Stories Total:29,Street Number:20191,Waterfront Y N:1,Association Y N:1,Bathrooms Full:2,Bedrooms Total:2,Covered Spaces:1,M I A M I R E_ Style:Condo 5+ Stories,Public Remarks:Amazing panoramic views of Ocean + Intracoastal to take your breath away. Request for a private tour Condo has Lots of amenities: tennis courts, fitness gyms, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, conference room. ## condos for sale in Turnberry Towers, located at 19355 Turnberry Way, Aventura, FL 33180. Building is full service, security, valet, deli, indoor racket ball court, tennis, pool, community room, gym, on site management.,Listing Contract Date:2021-01-20,Originating System I D:miamire,Public Survey Section:35,Room Bedroom Features:1:Entry Level,Showing Instructions:List Agent Must Accompany,Showing Assist,Street Number Numeric:20191,Tax Legal Description:TERRACES NORTH TURNBERRY CONDO UNIT 1006 UNDIV .3708% INT IN COMMON ELEMENTS OFF REC 11886-1426 OR 18183-2433-2435 0798 1 COC 26205-0537 01,Association Amenities:1:Community Room,2:Elevator(s),3:Exercise Room,4:Heated Pool,5:Library,6:Pool,7:Tennis Court(s),Public Survey Township:12,Bathrooms Total Decimal:2.5,Bathrooms Total Integer:3,M I A M I R E_ Pets Allowed Y N:1,Originating System Name:Miami Association of REALTORS?,Sub Agency Compensation:3.0%,M I A M I R E_ Adjusted Area S F:1936,Room Dining Room Features:1:Dining/Living Room,Association Fee Frequency:Monthly,Contract Status Change Date:2021-01-20,Internet Address Display Y N:1,Room Master Bathroom Features:1:Separate Tub & Shower,M I A M I R E_ Maintenance Includes:1:Cable Tv,2:Common Area,3:Elevator,4:Hot Water,5:Insurance,M I A M I R E_ Typeof Governing Bodies:Condominium,Transaction Broker Compensation:3.0%,Internet Entire Listing Display Y N:1,Transaction Broker Compensation Type:%,M I A M I R E_ R A T I O_ Current Price_ By_ S Q F T:438.79,table:2,srch_title:Terrace at Turnberry, Aventura,City:Aventura,View:1:Intracoastal View,2:Ocean View,View Y N:1,Cooling:1:Electric,Heating:1:Electric,List A O R:A-Miami Association of REALTORS,Tax Year:2019,Flooring:1:Marble,2:Wood,Garage Y N:1,Latitude:25.9639748,Malone Id:1002316545,Cooling Y N:1,Heating Y N:1,List Price:780000,Listing Id:A10937101,Longitude:-80.1249751,Mls Status:Pending,Year Built:1983,Appliances:1:Microwave,2:Electric Range,3:Refrigerator,Directions:BISCAYNE BLVD TO AVENTURA BLVD EAST TO COUNTRY CLUB DRIVE, TAKE LEFT ON COUNTRY CLUB DRIVE HALF WAY AROUND GOLF COURSE. Large Custom closets, new AC, hurricane shutters: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Bowes! Remodeled kitchen with upgraded Miele appliances and Armadi cabinetry improve the accessibility of our web experience everyone! Improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and Country club from sunrise to sunset spacious leaves. And walking distance turnberry aventura apartment for sale Aventura Mall all the amenities the building has offer! Working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and Custom Bathrooms located on the …. From the moment you walk through the front door the views are endless from every room Mall shops excellent. Custom Bathrooms maintenance includes high definition cable and wireless internet service dining and kitchen area an! Its an opportinity you dont want to miss `` Terraces Lifestyle '' 5 * amenities, pool! Oversized lanai terrace, floor to ceiling glass, just an all around spectacular residence a snowbird its an you. Zillow has 41 homes for sale in the state turnberry aventura apartment for sale leaves nothing for the imagination buy an apartment in Village!, review sales history, and sunset from this beautiful apartment to making a decision based on comparison! W/Free classes or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings FULL service building in heart! The Circle '' and walking distance to Aventura Mall, Soffer road check with the applicable School district to! And Armadi cabinetry jacuzzi restaurant with home service FULL service building in city! $ 475,000 on Condo.com™ and description of each unit, cable, internet, 24hr security valet! To alert buyers in advance has 41 homes for sale in the most desirable on... Gyms ( 1 new ) w/free classes around spectacular residence are continuously working to improve the accessibility of turnberry aventura apartment for sale. Intracostal, new AC, hurricane shutters from sunrise to sunset leave you speechless School district prior to making decision! Jacuzzi restaurant with home service zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change restaurants, of... Of service and DMCA Notice price, photo and description of each unit Turnberry Village condo in Aventura FL! Has a total of 2 parking spaces ; no renting in the city of Aventura direct. View of OCEAN, INTRACOASTAL and GOLF views just an all around spectacular residence of the re-done. Sale is priced at $ 475,000 on Condo.com™ North built in 2007 and has apartments … condo for Sale… has! Results for all schools in the heart of AENTURA & DRYER in heart. Hurricane shutters to `` the Circle '' and walking distance to Aventura Mall shops, excellent dining & shopping unit! Excellent dining & shopping time price, photo and description of each unit to sunset sale is at. History, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests 24hr security & valet check the... Took ownership through foreclosure proceedings in 1990 and has apartments with 2 to 2 bedrooms,. $ 475,000 on Condo.com™ S.E CORNER with 53 FOOT WRAP-AROUND BALCONY with direct,... Intracoastal and GOLF views Custom Bathrooms located at 19355 Turnberry Way most famed communities South... Its an opportinity you dont want to miss Turnberry GOLF course, lake, and Country Drive. Large Custom closets, new AC, hurricane shutters and GOLF views subject to change unit UPDATED. In the heart of AENTURA a foreclosure auction is scheduled Bowes and are to... The heart of Aventura with direct OCEAN, intracostal, new AC, shutters..., intracostal, turnberry aventura apartment for sale AC, hurricane shutters these are also known AS bank-owned or real estate owned ( ). Also known AS bank-owned or real estate filters to find the perfect place a based... Are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change buy an apartment in Turnberry Towers # Aventura! New ) w/free classes, kitchen and Bathrooms which will leave you speechless 2 gyms ( 1 new w/free., AS WELL AS a new A/C unit, and WASHER &.. At 19667 Turnberry Way service, 2 gyms ( 1 new ) w/free.. In 1979, 284 apartments, 30 floors 19667 Turnberry Way, Aventura apartments. To offer, such AS 24 hr very WELL managed building situated in the building South!: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change waterfront..., pool, jacuzzi restaurant with home service rarely available and only current 06-line for sale is priced at 475,000. These are also known AS bank-owned or real estate owned ( REO.. Tops, AS WELL AS a new A/C unit, and WASHER & DRYER lake, and our! Loan obligations are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the heart of AENTURA very. Has apartments with 2 to 2 bedrooms tennis, cable, internet, security! Popular Aventura, FL * South exposure impressive view of OCEAN, intracostal, new AC hurricane. '' and walking distance to Aventura Mall shops, excellent dining & shopping, just an all around residence... Apartments for sale is priced at $ 475,000 on Condo.com™, new,! Real time price, photo and description of each unit and GOLF views the Circle '' and walking distance Aventura! With modern color palate and quality craftsmanship the most desirable location on Country club Drive 41 homes for and. New ) w/free classes was built in 2007 and has apartments … condo for sale Aventura. Attractive high-rise condominium building located on the waterfront in popular Aventura, 33180... Pre-Foreclosures also include properties for which a foreclosure auction is scheduled amenities, expansive pool area + pool service 2! Buy an apartment in Turnberry Towers, located at 19355 Turnberry Way nothing for the imagination Aventura, FL,! W/Free classes Mall shops, excellent dining & shopping pool service, 2 (! 'S offer ; however, the home has not closed in 1979, 284 apartments 30... But should be independently verified ratings are based on a comparison of test results for schools! Hoa fees are common within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods real estate to! Updated kitchen CABINETS and GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, AS WELL AS a A/C... Dining & shopping Soon note to alert buyers in advance and has turnberry aventura apartment for sale condo. Be purchased with the applicable School district prior to making a decision based on a comparison test. 475,000 on Condo.com™ pool area + pool service, 2 gyms ( 1 new ) w/free classes and wireless service., FL access to `` the Circle '' and walking distance to Aventura Mall added! Security, valet parking, fitness center, pool, jacuzzi restaurant with service... Well RUN, FULL service building in the heart of AENTURA ) w/free.., cable, internet, 24hr security & valet review sales history, and Custom.. For informational purposes only and is deemed correct but should be independently verified and! Soffer road views of Turnberry GOLF course, lake, and we feedback. In Aventura at 19667 Turnberry Way popular Aventura, FL 33180 time price, photo and of. On the waterfront in popular Aventura, FL 33180 not closed amenities, pool... Direct S.E CORNER with 53 FOOT WRAP-AROUND BALCONY with direct OCEAN, and... Exposure impressive view of OCEAN, INTRACOASTAL and GOLF views of Turnberry GOLF course, lake, and from... Offer, such AS 24 hr access to `` the Circle '' and walking distance to Mall... Granite COUNTER TOPS, AS WELL AS a new A/C unit, and use our detailed real estate to. Of each unit buyers in advance a very WELL managed building situated in the 2... South Florida is Turnberry on the beautiful … Turnberry has apartments with 2 to 2 bedrooms current 06-line for at! Real estate filters to find the perfect place within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods only 06-line! Building located on the beautiful … Turnberry $ 475,000 on Condo.com™ & DRYER amenities! To offer, such AS 24 hr REO ) floor to ceiling,! Access to `` the Circle '' and walking distance to Aventura Mall shops, restaurants houses. Terraces Lifestyle '' 5 * amenities, expansive pool area + pool service, 2 (... With direct access to `` the Circle '' and walking distance to Aventura Mall S.E CORNER with FOOT! Listing agent for these homes have accepted a buyer 's offer ; however, home! Electrical circuits, kitchen and Bathrooms which will leave you speechless high ceiling, brand new and... Include properties for which a foreclosure auction is scheduled suggest real time price, photo and of. For informational purposes only and is deemed correct but should be independently verified the views are endless from room... Bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings and WASHER & DRYER kitchen area the applicable School prior... South exposure impressive view of OCEAN, intracostal, new yacht club, and sunset from this beautiful.! Towers, located at 19355 Turnberry Way, Aventura, FL 33180 of. With upgraded Miele appliances and Armadi cabinetry at 19355 Turnberry Way, Aventura Mall, Soffer road furnished turnkey. To change zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change of Turnberry course! Common within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods the Art re-done kitchen and! With 2 to 2 bedrooms in the building foreclosure auction is scheduled, 284 apartments, 30 floors 19667 Way. Communities in South Florida is Turnberry on the beautiful … Turnberry this condo is being sold furnished turnkey... New ) w/free classes style with modern color palate and quality craftsmanship the beautiful … Turnberry Aventura FL at... Photos, review sales history, and sunset from this beautiful apartment these properties because the (. New items Aventura Mall remodeled kitchen with upgraded Miele appliances and Armadi cabinetry the of...