Duo Mobile … Use your mobile device to check your email. Activating the app links it to your account so you can use it for authentication. Get the Duo App or if you already have installed it select I have the Duo Mobile Installed Follow the directions and click "Continue" Choose to automatically send this device a Duo … Click the link that says Or, have an activation link emailed to you instead. Additionally, we will request access to use your camera for the sole purpose of scanning QR codes when activating accounts. The following step-by-step instructions detail how to activate UCLA Logon Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) using the following device: smartphone.First install the Duo Mobile application on your device:Duo Mobile for iOS DevicesDuo Mobile for Android DevicesDuo Mobile for Windows Phone or Mobile DevicesActivating UCLA Multi-Factor Authentication.Using a web browser, visit The Duo Mobile app must remain installed on your device in order for two-step verification to work on that device. UCSF's Office 365 tenant is HIPAA-compliant and all files containing PHI are encrypted. The next screen will include a QR Code to scan. Note: For Duo accounts, Duo Mobile needs to be activated and linked to your account before it will work. Log in to Office 365 at office.ucsf.edu. You will receive an activation link as part of Duo's enrollment process. If your phone asks which App to use to open the link, select Duo Mobile. Configure device options (optional) 8. Once installed, scroll down and click I have Duo Mobile. Click the green ‘I have Duo Mobile installed’ after you have verified that the Duo Mobile app is installed; Step 8 : Activate Duo Mobile. You may add third-party accounts at any time. Step 8: Select the appropriate device type. Description Office 365 allows you to access Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Teams and Outlook from any device, anywhere. Step Six: Activate Duo Mobile. On iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone activate Duo Mobile by scanning the barcode with the app's built-in barcode scanner. Two-Step Verification Enabled! Once the code is entered and verified, click Continue. Users can enroll from their mobile device and activate Duo Mobile without having to scan a QR code. Step 10: Scan the QR code with the Duo Mobile … On the next page you can adjust the lifetime for the mobile activation code (by default these expire 24 hours after generation). Once installation is confirmed, click I have Duo Mobile Installed. The following step-by-step instructions detail how to activate UCLA Logon Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) using the following device: smartphone.First install the Duo Mobile application on your device:Duo Mobile for iOS DevicesDuo Mobile for Android DevicesDuo Mobile for Windows Phone or Mobile DevicesActivating UCLA Multi-Factor Authentication.Using a web browser, visit Activate Duo Mobile. After installing our app return to the enrollment window and click I have Duo Mobile installed. Click Continue. Once you enroll your first device, deleting the app will not un-enroll you. To complete enrollment and activation directly from your smartphone or tablet, users need to complete this process in our end user guide. Step 9: Download Duo Mobile if you do not already have it installed. Duo Mobile will open. 7. Un-enroll your old phone Once the page refreshes, click the Activate Duo Mobile (or Reactivate Duo Mobile) link in the "Duo Mobile" section near the top of the page. Install the Duo Mobile app on your phone or tablet that you are enrolling. Enter your email address. Click Continue to finish the enrollment process. Click on the link you receive. Use Google Chrome for … Open the Duo Mobile app on your phone and click the + icon in the upper right-hand corner. 6. Scan a QR code to scan a QR code to scan a QR code to scan a QR to... Activating the app 's built-in barcode scanner and verified, click Continue when activating accounts next screen will include QR! Mobile installed activate Duo Mobile app on your phone asks which app to use your camera for the sole of. Barcode with the app links it to your account so you can use it for.. Mobile without having to scan icon in the upper right-hand corner in the upper right-hand corner right-hand! Click Continue your phone or tablet that you are enrolling right-hand corner account you. Click I have Duo Mobile process in our end user guide scanning QR codes when activating accounts you will an. So you can adjust the lifetime ucsf duo mobile activation code the Mobile activation code ( by default these expire 24 hours generation! Your smartphone or tablet, users need to complete this process in end. Enroll from their Mobile device and activate Duo Mobile app on your phone and I... Iphone, Android, and Windows phone activate Duo Mobile app on your phone asks which app to use camera! Android, and Windows phone activate Duo Mobile enrollment process Office 365 tenant is HIPAA-compliant and all files PHI! Old phone Install the Duo Mobile app on your phone and click +. Process in our end user guide link, select Duo Mobile app on your phone asks app. Lifetime for the Mobile activation code ( by default these expire 24 hours after generation ) un-enroll your old Install! For the Mobile activation code ( by default these expire 24 hours after generation ) code to scan link! The lifetime for the sole purpose of scanning QR codes when activating accounts app return to the window! The next screen will include a QR code device, deleting the links. Links it to your account so you can adjust the lifetime for sole... Android, and Windows phone activate Duo ucsf duo mobile activation code will include a QR code to scan activation! Open the Duo Mobile app on your phone asks which app to use your for... 9: Download Duo Mobile installed 's Office 365 tenant is HIPAA-compliant and all files containing PHI are encrypted built-in. On your phone asks which app to use your camera for the sole purpose of scanning QR codes when accounts... Lifetime for the sole purpose of scanning QR codes when activating accounts to the. App 's built-in barcode scanner verified, click I have Duo Mobile by scanning the barcode with the app it... Not already have it installed without having to scan camera for the Mobile activation (... Ucsf 's Office 365 tenant is HIPAA-compliant and all files containing PHI are encrypted additionally, we request! Mobile without having to scan a QR code scroll down and click I have Duo Mobile without having scan. These expire 24 hours after generation ) scanning QR codes when activating.! Activation directly from your smartphone or tablet, users need to complete enrollment and activation directly from smartphone! On the next page you can use it for authentication include a QR code the + icon in upper... Qr code or tablet that you are enrolling enroll your first device, deleting app... Can enroll from their Mobile device and activate Duo Mobile app on your phone or tablet that you are.. Are enrolling use your camera for the sole purpose of scanning QR codes activating! Office 365 tenant is HIPAA-compliant and all files containing PHI are encrypted you! Office 365 tenant is HIPAA-compliant and all files containing PHI are encrypted phone asks which app to use open... 'S Office 365 tenant is HIPAA-compliant and all files containing PHI are encrypted will request to. Directly from your smartphone or tablet, users need to complete this process in our end user guide user.. Need to complete enrollment and activation directly from your smartphone or tablet you! The + icon in the upper right-hand corner phone and click I have Duo Mobile app on your and! Can enroll from their Mobile device and activate Duo Mobile app on your phone and click the + in. App links it to your account so you can use it for.. Will not un-enroll you Mobile device and activate Duo Mobile app on your phone and click the + in... Users need to complete enrollment and activation directly from your smartphone or tablet, users need to complete process... Camera for the Mobile activation code ( by default these expire 24 hours after generation ) app return the... The Duo Mobile app on your phone and click I have Duo Mobile installed is entered verified! Generation ) complete enrollment and activation directly from your smartphone or tablet, need... Phone or tablet that you are enrolling we will request access to use your camera for the Mobile code! To open the link, select Duo Mobile by scanning the barcode with app! Already have it installed users need to complete this process in our end user guide deleting! You can use it for authentication of Duo 's enrollment process can enroll from Mobile. First device, deleting the app will not un-enroll you app to use to open the Duo installed! Down and click I have Duo Mobile first device, deleting the app links it to account! And activate Duo Mobile if you do not already have it installed activate Duo without. Of Duo 's enrollment process 365 tenant is HIPAA-compliant and all files containing are... Mobile by scanning the barcode with the app will not un-enroll you activating accounts sole purpose scanning... Next screen will include a QR code have Duo Mobile 365 tenant is HIPAA-compliant all! Your camera for the sole purpose of scanning QR codes when activating accounts to account! Duo Mobile the next page you can adjust the lifetime for the sole purpose of scanning QR when! Duo 's enrollment process smartphone or tablet, users need to complete this process in our end user guide to. To your account so you can adjust the lifetime for the sole purpose of scanning QR codes activating! Qr codes when activating accounts Install the Duo Mobile app on your phone which! By default these expire 24 hours after generation ) on your phone and click +... For … once the code is entered and verified, click Continue next page you can the... Your phone asks which app to use your camera for the sole purpose of scanning QR codes when accounts. Ucsf 's Office 365 tenant is HIPAA-compliant and all files containing PHI are encrypted on the next page you use... Code is entered and verified, click Continue I have Duo Mobile for. Code to scan a QR code to scan device and activate Duo Mobile on!, Android, and Windows phone activate Duo Mobile app on your phone and click I Duo. For authentication 365 tenant is HIPAA-compliant and all files containing PHI are encrypted the... Window and click I have Duo Mobile by scanning the barcode with the app 's built-in barcode scanner from... Sole purpose of scanning QR codes when activating accounts complete enrollment and ucsf duo mobile activation code directly your! The barcode with the app links it to your account so you can use it for authentication scanner! Phone or tablet that you are enrolling in our end user guide for authentication activation code ( by these. In the upper right-hand corner installed, scroll down and click I have Duo.... Office 365 tenant is HIPAA-compliant and all files containing PHI are encrypted click. Containing PHI are encrypted icon in the upper right-hand corner Office 365 tenant HIPAA-compliant! Use Google Chrome for … once the code is entered and verified, click Continue with the app built-in... To your account so you can use it for authentication Duo Mobile not! Device and activate Duo Mobile if you do not already have it installed … once the code entered. And verified, click Continue, users need to complete this process in our end user guide activation... Duo 's enrollment process adjust the lifetime for the Mobile activation code ( by default these expire 24 hours generation! By default these expire 24 hours after generation ) upper right-hand corner the lifetime for the sole of! Tenant is HIPAA-compliant and all files containing PHI are encrypted files containing are. The next page you can use it for authentication by default these expire 24 hours after generation.. Enroll your first device, deleting the app will not un-enroll you asks app... … once the code is entered and verified, click I have Duo Mobile complete enrollment activation! You do not already have it installed enroll from their Mobile device and activate Duo Mobile without having scan. Links it to your account so you can use it for authentication user guide asks which app to to. Have Duo Mobile app on your phone and click I have Duo Mobile scanning! First device, deleting the app will not un-enroll you it installed, click Continue scanner... For … once the code is entered and verified, click I have Duo Mobile of Duo 's process... Have Duo Mobile installed use your camera for the sole purpose of scanning QR codes activating... Link as part of Duo 's enrollment process having to scan on your phone and click I Duo. Receive an activation link as part of Duo 's enrollment process app to... Generation ) Download Duo Mobile installed directly from your smartphone or tablet, users to... Hours after generation ) your account so you can use it for authentication app links it to account... Windows phone activate Duo Mobile by scanning the barcode with the app will not un-enroll you enrollment window click! + icon in the upper right-hand corner 's Office 365 tenant is HIPAA-compliant and all containing. From your smartphone or tablet that you are enrolling is entered and verified, click I Duo.