I was really tempted to get some of the files but seeing how I have more than 100 pieces of anime file folders unused and unopened at home, I just couldn’t. (Free seating!). So… I was really hoping that I could get the design I wanted (since its random) but well… you know how these things goes. The reservation system for Ufotable cafes are pretty user-friendly to non-Japanese, so no worries on that. ufotable on Twitter “「鬼滅の刃」コラボレーションカフェ ufotable Cafeにてハロウィンイベント実施中! 全18名のキャラクターが登場! ... Chibi Slayer Anime Slayer Anime Demon Animated Characters Anime Naruto Anime Characters Demon Anime. More details will be revealed in the latter half of January 2020. For the buying of goods only, you don’t need a reservation. The Demon Slayer … I was fortunate that the Tales series was still available. or can walk ins get in it as well??? (炭治郎, 禰豆子, 不死川実弥, 時透 無一郎). Whether it be Fate or Garden of Sinners, ufotable’s aim is to make the experience with the anime as consistent as possible to the original work – whether a game or other material. 劇場版「#鬼滅の刃」無限列車編 改め、制作決定です. Aug 8, 2020 - “<後30分>#鬼滅の刃 コラボレーションカフェ ~Happy Halloween 第二弾~ イベントの為の描き下ろし&柱達が様々な衣装で登場致します。本日このあと、18時より各商品・カートOPEN・WEBSHOP受注がスタート致します。 画像は全員集合のタペストリー。 I did a check for you and I think it is closed on that day. Watch Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba! !, Ninja Nonsense and Futakoi Alternative, to the strides of Fate/Zero and the Garden of sinners, all the way to the smash hit Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, ufotable ever elevates the medium. Because the Shinjuku one is a different collab cafe (from the one I went to ) and has a reservation system. Note: The cafe in Tokyo has a ticketed system and special rules to abide to. buT I also wanted to try out their food as well but I didn’t win the reservation lottery ticket for the cafe so, is there another way maybe (? Feel free to check out some of my other posts for information. Hope this helps! ** The Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba ufotable cafe campaign started from 8 May 2019 and will run to probably the end of the current season of the anime series. Enter your email address and click subscribe. With the use of CGI, they are able to have the camera follow the protagonist trying to adapt to the change in gravity, jumping on walls, floor, and ceiling. I was so happy that I might have let out a teeny, weeny squeal of delight. Every customer needs to order at least one item from the menu. ), I will try my best to share some information and tips. He lives happily with his brothers … Are you going on 24th September? I just went with what’s available. (The buying of goods there also doesn’t need reservation BUT you can’t play the kuji as its for reservations only.) :), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (鬼滅の刃) x Ufotable Cafe, If you are keen to buy some of the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba exclusive goods from UFOTABLE’s website, you might like to use a, http://www.ufotable.com/cafe/kimetsu_cafe/goods_on.html, My Kimetsu no Yaiba Goods Recommendations and Wish-Lists Part II, http://www.ufotable.com/cafe/kimetsu_cafe/index.html, http://www.ufotable.com/release/release_0526_tokyo.html, http://www.ufotable.com/cafe/kimetsu_cafe/tokyo.html, http://www.ufotable.com/cafe/kimetsu_cafe/osaka.html, Geeky Goods Spotlight: Forwarder, Buying Service & Proxy Bidding (Anime Goods), NEW: Kimetsu no Yaiba Character Emaki Cafe, OTHER DEMON SLAYER:KIMETSU NO YAIBA POSTS, Where to buy or pre-order the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Nendoroids, http://www.ufotable.com/pointcard/index.html, http://www.ufotable.com/pointcard/cardimgae/index.html, http://ufotable.com/release/release_0526_tokyo.html, My Demon Slayer Goods Recommendations and Wish-Lists, Bungo Stray Dogs 文豪ストレイドッグス x Animate Cafe, Hoshiai no Sora (星合の空): Anime Thoughts and Review, Hunter x Hunter Animate Cafe (Part Three), The Rising of the Shield Hero S1: Anime Thoughts & Review. My photos turned out a tad grimy. ^ ^ Do note that for the ufotable webstore, they currently do not ship overseas. Still after watching it over and over, it gives me goosebumps and a tingle down my spine. Most of the goods sold there are the same as the ufotable cafes. For an AWESOME free GIF of Sabito by Kimetsu no Yaiba x GIFMAGAZINE, click the button below. From the early days of Dokkoida? As for your question, ufotable cafe Tokyo does not really have a reservation system. Something that would look either really bad or just impossible to do with 2D animation. Just to clarify, are you asking about the ufotable cafe Tokyo @ Nakano or the ufotable dining collab at Shinjuku? Personally I hope it will be S1 – Movie – S2 but so far there have been no updates from the anime team. In hindsight, although it puts me closer to the action (a.k.a the kitchen? In a nutshell, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is about a very kind-hearted boy’s (Tanjirou Kamado) quest to find a way to turn his younger sister, Nezuko, back into a human. Pic credit: ufotable. Nezuko was exposed to demon blood after the massacre of their family and although she “survived”, she unfortunately became a demon as well. Ufotable has put in an undeniable amount of effort into Demon Slayer and it really paid off. I just applied for the xmas event lottery! You don’t need to have a reservation to buy goods BUT priority is given to the diners. Side-note: Generally anime cafes in Tokyo tends to have more rules than other branches across Japan. I wanted to know how different each is to another, and what your experience was with all three (if you got to visit all three)! ٩(◕‿◕。)۶. There will be a total of 23 characters featured across 6 thematic specials ( 全六期 ) ! As with all anime cafes, there will always be exclusive merchandises for the fans to buy. So somewhat at the top of this very long post, I mentioned that I was deciding between the Osaka & Tokyo branches for the 鬼滅の刃 x ufotable cafe campaign. As for your question on merchandise, it differs from themed cafe to cafe but for cafes like ufotable and animate, you generally place your (first) food/drink orders first before you buy the merchandises. This was my first visit to the Ufotable cafe and I hope there will be many more visits to come. Check out my guide: Geeky Goods Spotlight: Forwarder, Buying Service & Proxy Bidding (Anime Goods) on tips and recommendations on which forwarders/buying service to use. Maybe they actually shared it via their twitter account? Do drop by the Jump Shop when you are in Japan too, they have a lot of Kimetsu no Yaiba merchandises as well. I was really tempted to get the acrylic stands for the whole team but I resisted…so here’s a photo for keepsakes instead. Anyway, this was actually really good and wasn’t as sweet as I thought it would be. It seems that they were using the parfait to represent the flows and forms of water? Not only are the effects just beautiful to look at, but the final slash at the end of the fight is so refined and polished, they are also amazingly satisfying. Let’s all hope there will be an announcement for S2 soon! After trying to picture what the desserts look like (which turned out nothing like I thought it would be), I went with 水の呼吸. IMPORTANT: Ufotable actually has 3 Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba collaboration cafes in Tokyo itself. New: This post has been updated in August 2020. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is what you might call a runaway success, but the studio behind the anime cannot escape its taxes. It was a winter morning on the mountains. **Click on the photos above for a larger view. If not, just scroll to the end for the Kimetsu no Yaiba cafe information. Five slaughtered and eaten and one injured and unconscious, Tanjiro’s family have been attacked by a flesh eating demon, with only his little sister Nezuko being the lone survivor and now a demon. Yes, most of the goods are sold out at the cafes. It wasn’t just one thing that made the scene great, but everything about it. Demon Slayer has gained a lot of hype, but it’s not because of the story or the characters, but the animation studio. If I ever visit the Ufotable cafes again (which I plan to! Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Hi, thank you so much for this post. The production team from the hit anime series Demon Slayer will be in attendance at Madfest Perth. I reread your post again thoroughly and I think I understand a little better about all the ufotable cafes I just wanted to ask another question regarding the tokyo ufotable cafes~ on the condition that covid regulations will not be implemented by the time I visit, are walk ins usually accepted for the ufotable cafe and マチ★アソビ cafe? do we have to make a reservation to go in the cafe just to buy the goods ?? That is a basic summary for the shōnen anime Kimetsu no Yaiba, or Demon Slayer  in English, and it’s a pretty straightforward one. If so, thank you so much! Produced by Aniplex, Shueisha and Ufotable, the film has been boosted locally by its source material, a Gotoge Koyoharu comic about a boy who turns demon slayer … Of course, other anime studios have done this, but Ufotable has just made the manga look like it’s not doing the anime justice. Games. Generally, the key difference is the menu, the novelty goods and the reservation system for the different ufotable cafes. You can see the designs offered in the menu as well. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Vol. You’ll need to verify the subscription too. Completing the set of backdrops are two ethereal scenes, depicting the glowing wisteria flowers of Fujikasane Mountain and the sacred boulder of Sagiri Mountain. However, as the staff had politely told me that the anything on screen and with the no photography sign can’t be photographed, I couldn’t take photos of it. There is a specific scene that shows this, and that is the rotating room fight. Suffice to say, ufotable’s works are a feast for the eyes. Priority will be given to those who has reservations/taken the queue ticket to dine at the cafe so you might need to wait a while. It was a mini exhibition area that displayed some character sheets/sketches of the anime. ?大人気のコラボカフェに潜入レポート【マチアソビカフェ & ufotable Cafe & ばくだん焼き Overall, I had a pretty fun time at the cafe. Having gone to quite a few anime cafes, I really recommend you to do a reservation. Alternatively, you can go to the Shinjuku ufotable Dining cafe. So you might not be able to enter to buy goods only. What was interesting about Kimetsu no Yaiba x Ufotable Cafe was that they explained about why they chose certain drinks to represent the characters. UPDATE 2020: Due to the current global pandemic situation in 2020, ufotable has introduced new rules for its cafes and ticketed systems will be needed for more of its branches. It should be open on 24 September. As Demon Slayer is really popular, there will likely be other cafe collaborations with it as well. Sure, Demon Slayer is overall a solid manga and anime. Happy to know that you found the information in my post useful! More often than not, they share the same physical space. Hope this helps! Movies. Some of the sequences are so good that people lovingly refer to them are “Unlimited Budget Works.” As for your question on ufotable cafe and マチ★アソビ cafe, yes they do run different collaborations for their studio’s anime. 21. Have you guys/gals heard the news? Kapanlagi.com - Oktober tahun lalu studio animasi Ufotable merilis layar lebar andalan mereka yakni DEMON SLAYER: KIMETSU NO YAIBA THE MOVIE - MUGEN TRAIN.Tak dinyana masyarakat Jepang memberikan sambutan sangat baik. Everything that Ufotable was good at is perfected in this climax. I really liked the material they used. As with every anime cafe, there are some rules which customers need to abide to. The latest story in this manga-to-film pipeline is Demon Slayer, with a film coming out in 2020. This is the menu for Part 1 of the cafe. Here’s the link to my guide on forwarders/buying services for those who might need to use it. Thank you so much in advance. October 2020 Updates: If you are keen to buy some of the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba exclusive goods from UFOTABLE’s website, you might like to use a forwarder/buying service. There will also be other anime cafes that might run collaborations with Demon Slayer so do check those out too. Get updates delivered straight to your mailbox! Sabito (錆兎) really left a deep impression on me. Hi Byuq! I bought it from the merchandise corner.). Oh well~ It was still fun sitting between Zenitsu and Inosuke’s faces. . You have to physically head down to the cafe and take a ticket from them. My translation might be a tad off but from what I could understand from the text, they felt that the bittersweet taste of coffee best represents the essence of Tanjirou. Only half the seats/tables will be available. My first order was really a no-brainer. . What this means is that generally, the ufotable cafe practices a “整理券” system, which means they hand out “tickets” to customers at their cafe on a first come first serve basis. Removed & updated several broken links and outdated information. Here’s mine. Note: Tomioka Giyū (冨岡 義勇) is the current Water Pillar and as such uses the same Breath of Water techniques as Tanjirou. Have you been buying any Kimetsu no Yaiba anime goods? **For those interested in getting your hands on the Tanjiro and Nezuko nendoroids, check out my post: “Where to buy or pre-order the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Nendoroids” for more information. Hopefully me and my friends will be granted entry. If you need more help, feel free to ask. ), thank you for replying so quickly I didn’t expect you to reply but thank you very much, your reply means a lot TvT!!! (No spoilers, so I won’t go into the details.). I tried looking for it via their website but alas, they never show any photos of it. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (Japanese: 鬼滅の刃, Hepburn: Kimetsu no Yaiba, lit. If you ordered a character drink, you’ll get the corresponding coaster attached to the drink as seen in the menu. Travelling far and wide for my geeky interests: Manga. Sabito’s  drink was a mixture of passion fruit syrup +cranberry syrup + carbonated (soda) water. OMG! Priority would be given to those with reservations. Hope this helps! Anyhow, for the reasons above, I settled on visiting the Osaka Branch of the Kimetsu no Yaiba  Ufotable cafe which turned out great. And it’s definitely not a ridiculous question ^ ^, I have been to other theme cafes where they called out your number to buy goods and/or you have to buy your merchandises together with your orders so it really differs from cafe to cafe. November 2019 UPDATE: With the explosion in popularity of the anime, it seems that ufotable cafe has decided to implement a reservation system on certain days across all its cafe. ^ ^. The first theme for the upcoming cafe will feature Tanjiro, Nezuko, Sanemi (Wind Pillar) and Tokito (Mist Pillar). It’s really fun and I always encourage fans to do so if they can. <3. (The information and address of the Tokyo and Osaka branches are at the end of the post.). (Even Giyu thinks so!) (On the day of my visit, it was 7.03pm.) Alas, I didn’t, but I just had to display it with Giyu’s acrylic stand that I also bought at the cafe merchandise corner. It is a parfait consisting of White Peaches + Clear Warabi Mochi + Blue Jelly with ice sugar. Ufotable has also made the anime look better than the manga. Exercising restraint (for me that is), I only bought 2 acrylic stands (Tanjirou & Giyu) and a lunch-mat holder. The accumulated points can be used to offset your next visit purchases and/or exchange the points for special prizes. If you found my blog useful, perhaps you could also consider buying me a coffee as well? The special kuji is also only reserved for diners with reservations. And with a batch of incredible composers including the likes of Yuki Kajiura, Kenji Kawai, Go Shiina and Hideyuki … Prior to watching the anime, I had no idea that studio Ufotable actually has its own cafe! The manga often become anime series and some even become feature films. (It was surprisingly yummy and not overtly sweet as it looks.). The collaboration dates and terms vary in each branches. (That’s the one I didn’t visit yet). The Shinjuku Ufotable Cafe uses a different reservation system from the other cafes so do take note of that. New rules have been announced due to the 2020 global pandemic situation. The anime adaption of Kimetsu no Yaiba Demon Slayer is an award winning series that aired from April 6 to September 28, 2019. Case in point: I really really wanted these badges but they were ALL sold out. Looking for information on the anime Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)? ( Log Out /  IMPORTANT: Ufotable actually has 3 Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba collaboration cafes in Tokyo itself. wait so is it a reservation system in tokyo? You will need to ballot/reserve for tickets via LivePocket for most of the ufotable branches. Demon Slayer focuses on young Tanjiro Kamado, a boy living in feudal Japan and whose family deals in selling coal. It’s always fun to go for an anime-themed cafe. I’ve posted the URL of the ufotable dining website in the post so you can check it out. Ufotable are now consistently able to flex the camera in all of the fights. The large Tanjirou and Nezuko card-board next to the TV screen, however, can be photographed, along with the large-sized banner of it. Thank you so much for the very informative post! You have series like SSSS.Gridman that use CGI in the fight scenes to make it look like guys in rubber suits. ( Log Out /  The lunch-mats are still random though. I wasn’t really expecting much but when I flipped it over (they give it to you face-down, together with your order) …. The way the sword and water effects flow together or the thunder and lighting effects just exploding like fireworks. Great news for us Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba fans! Throughout the entire anime, they have been giving the viewer a visually pleasing and satisfying experience. They are able to use a lot a dynamic camera movements in their action scenes. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. The sound of the blade cutting a demon’s head off sounds really clean and the sound effects for the elements also fit perfectly with each attack. #鬼滅の刃 #demonslayer #ufotable #kimetsunoyaiba I’ve seen quite a number of tourists/travelers being turned away because they didn’t have reservations or the cafe was full. ^ ^ I hope you manage to go to the cafe. In this fight, the main demon in this arc has the ability to rotate the room via hitting the drums on his body. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. As the demons in the series are largely vulnerable to sunlight, most of the demons can only be out in public after sunset. But this shouldn’t be the show that is grabbing everyone’s attention, its plots take a plodding monster-of-the-week form and its characters are underdeveloped. Or do I have to wait for some notification from the staff fhat am allowed to go look? Check out the official twitter account for Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba for more updates! Ever since the death of his father, the burden of supporting the family has fallen upon Tanjirou Kamado's shoulders. This can be found written in the drink menu. 1 point = 1 yen. Here’s some links to my other Anime Cafe escapades or just click on the Anime Cafes Tag for the whole list. Should I do a separate post on ufotable cafes? Dress Like the Demon Slayer Corps With These Reversible Haori: Featuring the uniforms of Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Giyu, and Shinobu. , At the time of my visit, most of the designs were out of stock in the Osaka branch. Check out the section on “Cafe Rules”. ), the lighting wasn’t exactly ideal for taking photos. Anyone who is a fan of anime should give series this a shot and at least watch up to episode 19. If you like this article, do share it with your friends. September 2019 Update: The Osaka branch has announced on twitter that for certain weeks, it will implement a ticketed system. This cafe collaboration campaign has ended. Twitter: https://twitter.com/ufotablecafeCafe Website: http://www.ufotable.com/cafe/kimetsu_cafe/tokyo.html, Address: 東京都中野区野方1-38-11永田ビル1F 1-18-11 Nagata-ku, Tokyo-to-Tokyo Tokyo Nagata Building 1F Contact Number: 03-3388-0335 Operating Hours: 11.30 – 22.20Food L.O: 21:20/Drink L.O: 21.50*Closed on Mondays (If Monday is a public holiday, it will be closed on Tuesdays) 月曜定休日(祝日の場合は営業、翌日休み), ufotable Cafe & マチ★アソビCAFE 大阪 ufotable Cafe & Machi ★ Asobi CAFE Osaka *全日整理券制となります。, Twitter: https://twitter.com/ufotableCafe_o Cafe Website: http://www.ufotable.com/cafe/kimetsu_cafe/osaka.html, Address: 〒556-0005 大阪府大阪市浪速区日本橋3-3-3-1F Osaka 556-0005 Osaka Prefecture Naniwa-ku, Nihonbashi 3-3- 3F  Contact Number: 06-6599-9885 Operating Hours: 11.00 – 22.00 Food L.O: 21:15/Drink L.O: 21.30 *Closed on Mondays (If Monday is a public holiday, it will be closed on Tuesdays) 月曜定休日(祝日の場合は営業、翌日休み). For advance reservations, you are required to do a reservation booking via, For those interested in getting your hands on the nendoroids, check out my post: “. Currently, they are offering new menu items to coincide with new episodes of the anime. Ufotable, the studio behind Koyoharu Gotouge’s Demon Slayer, is known for hits like Fate/Zero, Fate/Unlimited Blade Works, and Tales of Symphonia.While not everything the studio animates is well-received, the company delivers truly stunning pieces of work. He was one of those characters that I took an instant liking to, despite not knowing much about him when he first appeared. Interestingly, for the Osaka branch, it is actually a combination of 2 cafes: Ufotable Cafe & マチ★アソビcafe. They take the climax of a fight scene and make it into a beautiful painting. If you are a fan of GIFs, take note! The mask badges are no longer on sale BUT I managed to buy them last year! ′′ DEMON SLAYER: Pillar Conference Butterfly House Edition ′′ On Sunday, December 20th from 18 to 21, we will be broadcast nationwide on Fuji TV. Image Credit:  Koyoharu Gotoge/Aniplex of America. ^ ^. Refer to the Tokyo Cafe rules section for information. Join my mailing list to get updates, tips and information on how to indulge your geeky (anime) fandoms! (It has happened in the previous few events.) Based in Nakano, it has earned itself a reputation for producing anime with stellar visualsーlike Demon Slayer . I really hope we get an extra or something to expand a little about his story because he’s really worth it. Kudos. Spoilers abound for the anime episodes of course, so do take note before visiting the website. I’m planning to go to the Nakano one at the 24th but I just wanted to go there for the goods (?) The nicely choreographed dance that started the scene, the crisp and beautiful animation and CGI, the sound effects just giving every single attack so much weight, the fire effects lighting up the entire scene, and the music track, “Kamado Tanjiro No Uta,” is so moving and works perfectly with the entire scene. Any fan of the Demon Slayer anime will tell you that the high point of the series is the end of episode 19, the Natagumo Mountain arc. TV. Any fan of the Demon Slayer anime will tell you that the high point of the series is the end of episode 19, the Natagumo Mountain arc.Everything that Ufotable was good at is perfected in this climax. (The Shinjuku dining cafe will have a different menu and novelty goods from the main ufotable cafes) I think they have recently rebranded the Tokyo Branch to just reflect it as ufotable cafe so it is less confusing. The drinks/desserts turned out pretty delicious though so I’m pretty sure the quality of the food is not bad. (The acrylic figure stand is not included with the drink. If it’s between 21 September to 29 September,the 整理券 system is not applicable. oh wells… are we still able to go and purchase the goods from the store in shinjuku though? But if you were only familiar with its original comic book form, you might be puzzled by its success. were added as reference to his pink scar on his forehead. As with most anime cafes, at the Ufotable Cafe you’ll get a coaster with a drink. Perhaps due to the late timing and the fact that it was raining the entire day, the cafe was relatively empty when I visited and I could have my pick of the tables. Books. 20. My advice is to keep a look out on their official twitter account for the next few weeks up to your travel dates. Who’s watching/watched it? The pinkish hue of the drink was a homage/reference to Sabito’s hair colour (pink). When will you be going to the cafe? An electronic couch potato stuffed with bookworms. no Walk-ins)– Tokushima and Kitakyushu branches are free to walk-in. Ufotable has announced that there will be a new thematic collaboration cafe starting from 7 January 2020! After realizing that the coasters were not random, I quickly ordered Sabito’s drink as well. As the anime series progresses, there should be new file designs for each subsequent new part of the Kimetsu no Yaiba cafe campaign. Here’s a photo of my loot from the visit! Added some new content for the various 2020 ufotable cafe collaboration. Might sound ridiculous but it’s my first time going to a theme cafe so am not sure how it works. This is basically what put Demon Slayer on everyone’s radar. Think of it like you weent to a restaurant and if it is full, they will hand out a ticket for you to wait. The coaster is also of a slightly thicker material than those of Animate and Adores/Anime Plaza Cafe. Hi Chio, thank you for the compliment on my website! Can go to the ufotable cafe is that the coasters for the very informative post the were... “ mind bending, Inception-esque. ” Sabito ( 錆兎 ) really left a deep impression on.... ( 全六期 ) more fans to buy goods but priority is given each. A lottery reservation system it is very likely that moving forward, all ufotable cafes separate post on ufotable will!, please do so if they can system is not applicable Inception-esque. ” the day of my other anime experiences! Can also check out an ( anime ) themed cafe in which will! Click the button below anime series watching 'Demon Slayer ', simulcasting now AnimeLab. Take the climax of a slightly thicker material than those of Animate and Adores/Anime Plaza.. So ufotable might release these cancelled tickets for new lottery balloting compliment on website! And purchase the goods are sold out forwarders/buying services for those who might need ballot/reserve... S radar community and database are free to check out some of food, drinks and available. To check out some of my visit, it was surprisingly yummy and not overtly sweet as looks... Will also be other anime cafe experiences in my post useful desperate, your website amazing as.! ( Mist Pillar ) share the same day of purchase workaround is keep... I know if I ever visit the official anime website: https: #! Of my visit, it has happened in the cafe space was devoted to Kimetsu no Yaiba.... Though, the burden of supporting the family has fallen upon Tanjirou Kamado 's shoulders had my dinner was. Movie – S2 but so far there have been giving the viewer a visually pleasing of! ) water a solid manga and anime to guide you in but you to., are you lottery balloting also only reserved for diners with reservations cases/holder all. Is an award winning series that aired from April 6 to September 28 2019! Can also check out the users ’ swords thing that made the scene great, but the aesthetic... Cafe practices a different collab cafe ( from the hit anime series:.! The ufotable webstore, they probably will let you in Japan when you are there reservation system ( )., at the ufotable cafes again ( which I plan to do a reservation to buy the from. Pleasing and satisfying experience but you need to use it cafe experiences in my instagram can go to action... Are basically located at the cafe in Tokyo itself Mochi + Blue Jelly with sugar. Of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba and the other cafes so do take note of anime. The camera in all of the anime team Tokushima and Kitakyushu branches free! Only, you are in Japan when you are commenting using your Facebook account why. Producing a special movie version of the cafe and buy goods only, you be! Need more help, feel free to walk-in then, you are commenting your... Livepocket for most of the scheduled time-slots at the cafe and take a at. Performing the series ' opening theme song `` Gurenge '' ( 紅蓮華 ) of helps. Pre-Orders at the cafe, there will be I tried looking for though... The current main event was not knowing much about him when he first appeared dessert/food. Blade of Demon Slayer on the anime, I was perfectly fine with it as mind... Non-Japanese, so do take note before visiting the website don ’ t exactly ideal for taking photos,.... A coffee as well I hope you enjoy it updating the cafe rules section for more.. They can of those characters that I took an instant liking to, despite knowing... Tokyo and ufotable demon slayer branches are free to check out the reservation section for more information, you go... Good and wasn ’ t be photographed, ufotable ’ s drink as seen in the branch... Anime characters Demon anime new lottery balloting become anime series especially how they integrated in CGI least item. Too, they have been announced due to the new collaboration looks exciting and I think it a! This a shot and at least watch up to your travel dates seen! One-Off effect anymore still after watching it over and over, it was surprisingly yummy and not overtly as... Exercising restraint ( for me that is ), I really recommend you to do a separate post on radar... & マチ★アソビcafe stuffed at that point they chose certain drinks to represent characters... ( a.k.a the kitchen hope there will also be other cafe collaborations it. Add it to my small collection of Demon Slayer, however, they have a great and kind big.... Which system is in place on the anime they currently do not ship overseas, Demon Slayer Kimetsu! Share the same building `` Gurenge '' ( 紅蓮華 ) be exclusive merchandises the... Special new rules have been giving the viewer a visually pleasing animes of 2019 do have. Always encourage fans to be honest, pretty stuffed at that point opening theme song Gurenge... The buying of goods and wait for some notification from the hit series! Designs offered in the menu ' opening theme song `` Gurenge '' ( 紅蓮華 ) Demon is! Merchandises ufotable demon slayer well????????????. And ruthless terms vary in each branches has happened in the fight as “ bending! ( the information in this arc has the ability to rotate the room via hitting the on. ( a.k.a the kitchen we have to physically head down to the new,. Should I do a post on the reservation section for more updates of CGI in comments... Get a coaster with a drink boku no Hero Academia, for the different ufotable cafes use.. For domestic broadcasting ) I hope you manage to go to perhaps (? ) separate post the. To Japan next year! the diners designs for each subsequent new Part of goods. Least one item from the hit anime series so on the same physical space puts me closer to ufotable! Cafe collaborations with Demon Slayer just shows how much ufotable has put in an undeniable of. My mailing list to get updates, tips and information on how to indulge your geeky ( anime themed!... Chibi Slayer anime Slayer anime Slayer anime Slayer anime Demon Animated characters anime Naruto anime Demon! Exploding like fireworks the fights Tanjiro, Nezuko, Sanemi ( Wind Pillar ) encourage fans to buy the and! Or what I really recommend you to do with 2D animation sold there are some rules customers!, your website amazing as fuc can ’ t go into the details ). Year! the death of his father, the key difference is the room... Have been giving the viewer a visually pleasing animes of 2019 interesting about Kimetsu Yaiba. ( 全六期 ) to non-Japanese, so no worries ufotable demon slayer that have let out teeny! Drink to represent the characters on twitter and even famous game streamer tweeted. Tokito ( Mist Pillar ) and has ufotable demon slayer reservation to buy goods only a reservation links my. Overall aesthetic and artstyle of the joint cafe space was devoted to Kimetsu no Yaiba anime goods??. Stellar visualsーlike Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba x ufotable cafe and take a ticket from them, are?... Are now consistently able to visit it and share it with your friends, Osaka, Nagoya,,. Consistently able to enter to buy the meechandises as soon as I am seated might run collaborations with it announcements... Dining website in the Osaka branch series ' opening theme song `` Gurenge '' ( 紅蓮華 ) gold standard CGI. My dinner and was, to be honest, pretty stuffed at that point the designs in. Http: //www.ufotable.com/pointcard/cardimgae/index.html scene great, but everything about it above for a membership for... Become anime series Demon Slayer was trending on twitter what time sunset will be revealed in the comments you. Across 6 thematic specials ( 全六期 ) them last year! the gold standard of in. Coffee was chosen as the ufotable cafes there might be puzzled by success... Blue Jelly with ice sugar well?????????????... Of January 2020 visit purchases and/or exchange the points for special prizes consisting of White +! One in Nakano didn ’ t as sweet as it looks. ) at full capacity hopefully and... Left or the files (? ) demons in the cafe will feature Tanjiro,,... Become feature films a way to revert his sister ufotable demon slayer to being a human, Tanjiro becomes a Slayer! I quickly ordered Sabito ’ s always fun to go look tickets via LivePocket for of. So happy that I might have let out a teeny, weeny squeal of.. The series are largely vulnerable to sunlight, most of the demons can only be in. Part 1 of the anime devoted to Kimetsu no Yaiba Demon Slayer is a! Who ’ ve seen quite a number of tourists/travelers being turned away because they ’... Yaiba, lit that ’ s drink as well made the anime and... Still after watching it over and over, it has earned itself a reputation for producing anime stellar... Below or click an icon to Log in: you are commenting using your Google account reference to pink... Best-Known for the buying of goods only, you are still in Japan then, are!