Why'd you only call me when you're high? Arctic Monkeys - 'Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?' Stream songs including "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?" Miley Cyrus sings her version of the Arctic Monkeys' 2013 hit "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High" during her 2014 MTV Unplugged performance. @kaylee-howard-21136743 oml. Few tabs up for this song missing the end and a few key chords so I worked it out and here it … (Why'd you only call me when you're) "Hi, why'd you only call me when you're high?" Watch the video for Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? Escucha Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High (Lyrics)MAIN CHARACTER Challenge [Tiktok Song] 03:16. Soyez le premier à laisser votre avis sur “Arctic Monkeys – Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High” Annuler la réponse. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. (Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?, Stop The World I Wanna Get Off With You). ''Maintenant il est trois heures du matin,Et j'essaie de te faire changer d'avis,Je t'ai laissé plusieurs appels en absenceEt à mes messages tu réponds :"Pourquoi est-ce que tu m'appelles seulement quand t'es défoncé? Miley Cyrus. "3 AM" by Matchbox Twenty and "25 Or 6 To 4" by Chicago both take place in this timeframe. Miley Cyrus. Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? - Slowed song and explore 8 videos made by new and popular creators. Drum sheet - Arctic Monkeys - Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High. Arctic Monkeys performing 'Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High' at a Loud @ for FM 94/9 in San Diego, CA. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services - Single de Arctic Monkeys en Apple Music. Partition haute qualité pour "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High " de Arctic Monkeys à télécharger en PDF et imprimer. Hi, why'd you only call me when you're high?" And I can't see you here wonder where I might? The horny people in these comments 🤡🤡💀🙄, Hey dabi kinnies, how’s it like having mommy and daddy issues? (Am) C Am Em And I can't see you here, wondering where I might. ”Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High?” sijoittui Britannian singlelistalla sijalle 8, mikä on yhtyeen paras sijoitus sitten vuoden 2007 singlen ”Fluorescent Adolescent”. this makes me feel droopy, like im at a party that my friends left me at and im hallucinating. 2021-01-16T21:41:57Z Comment by … memiliki unsur R&B, funk rock, dan blues rock. The mirror's image Tells me it's home time But I'm not finished 'Cause you're not by my side And as I arrived I thought I saw you leaving Carrying your shoes Decided that once again I was just dreaming Of bumping into you Now it's three in the morning And I'm tryna change your mind Left you multiple missed calls And to my message you reply "Why'd you only call me when you're high?" Print and download Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High [Slow Easy Piano Tutorial] sheet music by Dario D'aversa arranged for Piano. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube. from Arctic Monkeys's AM for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. 2 titres (5:52). Reproduce canciones como "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?" Head Shoulders Knees & Toes. Listen to Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? Naughty Boy covers the Arctic Monkey's Why'd You Only Call Me When You're Highhttp://vevo.ly/ti7sQJ Need help? Hot Stuff. Car tu n'es pas à mes cotés. and ”Stop the World I Wanna Get Off With You". The mirror's image. Mais je n'ai pas fini, 'Cause you're not by my side. Arranged for Guitar and Bass Arctic Monkeys - 'Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?' Découvrez plus de musique, de concerts, de vidéos et de photos grâce au plus grand catalogue en ligne sur Last.fm. by Arctic Monkeys, 1,443,546 Shazams, featuring on Arctic Monkeys Essentials, and Guitar Throwback Apple Music playlists. Miley Cyrus. Nom * E-mail * Enregistrer mon nom, mon e-mail et mon site web dans le navigateur pour mon prochain commentaire. Musiikkivideo julkaistiin YouTubessa 10. elokuuta 2013, ja se on saavuttanut lähes 40 miljoonaa näyttökertaa. Instrumental Solo in F# Minor. Ofenbach & Quarterhead feat. ''''Why'd you only ever phone me when you're high? Caleb Caldwell of Slant Magazine reviewed the song positively, writing, "The heavy, molasses-slow rhythms, especially the late-night beats of "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High," draw on Dr. Dre's brand of West Coast G-funk, as does Turner's use of broken rhymes and long, syllable-crammed lines, delivered in his characteristic sneer." Bass tablature for Why'd you only call me when you're high? ''(Why'd you only call me when you're)'Hi, why'd you only call me when you're high? Learn "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High" faster with Songsterr Plus plan! est le troisième single du groupe de rock indépendant Arctic Monkeys issu de l'album AM et sorti le 11 août 2013.Le 30 août 2013, une piste audio de la face B "Stop the World I Wanna Get Off with You" sort sur la chaîne YouTube officiel du groupe [5], [6 Me dit qu'il est temps de rentrer, But I'm not finished. It was released as the third single from their fifth studio album AM on 11 August 2013. Somewhere darker, talking the same shite I need a partner (high), well, are you out tonight? "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?" ""Pourquoi est-ce que tu me téléphones toujours quand t'es défoncé? on … And as I arrive I thought I saw you leaving Carrying your shoes Decided that once again I was just dreaming Of bumping into you. The drum sheet is available on the website. ''Un endroit plus sombre,A toujours raconter les mêmes conneries,J'ai besoin d'un partenaire,Donc, ''Est-ce que tu sors ce soir?''. Norma J. Martine. Now it's three in the morning And I'm trying to change your mind Left you multiple missed calls And to my message you replied Why'd you only call me when you're high? Stream why’d you only call me when you’re high ( slowed ) by s l o w e d from desktop or your mobile device. Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?" Mon reflet dans le miroir, tells me it's home time. Comment by Draco_simp. C Am Em It sorta feels like I'm running out of time. Nick O'Malley (Bass) - Electric Bass (finger) (Cover+) 02:59. par Arctic Monkeys{page}{page} : retrouvez les décryptages de cette oeuvre par la rédaction France Inter. ESPANOL : Versión instrumental de la canción "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? C Am Em I haven't found what I was hoping to find. why'd you only call me when you're high...? - Single by Arctic Monkeys on Apple Music. ''''Why'd you only ever phone me when you're high? Why’d you only call me when youre high? And as I arrived I thought I saw you leaving,Carrying your shoes,Decided that once again I was just dreaming,Of bumping into you.Et comme j'arrivais j'ai cru te voir partir,Tes chaussures à la main,Puis je me suis dit qu'une fois encore, je rêvaisde tomber sur toi. "Why'd you only call me when you're high?" Set at 3am at some party, frontman Alex Turner told Q magazine the song was inspired by a voicemail he got "along those lines." (Slowed) - YouTube Why'd you only call me when you're high? by Arctic Monkeys. 34. týždeň 2019 26.08.2019. SoundCloud why’d you only call me when you’re high ( slowed ) by s l o w e d published on 2020-09-25T17:01:32Z. Наш сайт специально создан для любителей онлайн музыки. Somewhere darker, Talking the same shite, I need a partner, Well are you out tonight? Наш сайт специально создан для любителей онлайн музыки. High Why'd you only call me when you're high? sorta feels like i'm running out of time I haven't found what i was hoping to find You said you gotta be up in the morning gonna have an early night then you started to bore me baby why'd you only call me when you're high? High, Why'd you only call me when you're high? ", And I can't see you here, wonder where I'm at,Sort of feels like I'm running out of time,I haven't found what I was hoping to find,You said you ''Gotta be up in the morning,gonna have an early night''and ''You're starting to bore me baby,Why'd you only call me when you're high? And I can't see you here, wonder where I'm at, Sort of feels like I'm running out of time, I haven't found what I was hoping to find, You said you ''Gotta be up in the morning, gonna have an early night'' and ''You're starting to bore me baby, Why'd you only call me when you're high?'' 😀✌️, @blueflamepro24-4 im still figuring it out 😔🤚. i do not own any of this audio,all rights go to arctic monkeys.dont forget to like (:suscribe please ", ''Why'd you only ever phone me when you're high? 4. - Slowed is a popular song by Castle High | Create your own TikTok videos with the why'd you only call me when you're high? Attachment Size; Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? Sort of feels like I'm running out of time I haven't found what I was hoping to find You said, "You gotta be up in the morning, gonna have an early night And you're starting to bore me, baby На нашем сайте собрано огромное количество музыкальных композиций, которые можно как послушать, так и скачать. Écoutez gratuitement Arctic Monkeys – Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? why'd you only call me when you're high? zobraziť kompletné poradie . Categories: Drum Sheet Music , Level 2/4 Band: Arctic Monkeys Add to cart - Slowed song and explore 8 videos made by new and popular creators. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, yall are saying suna, I'm thinking of tanaka 👀, @blueflamepro24-4 I'm straight but super support y'all :), @blueflamepro24-4 hi ig 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄. Sebuah video musik untuk "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? It's harder and harder to get you to listen,More I get through the gears,incapable of making alright decisions,and having bad ideas.C'est de plus en plus dur d'avoir ton attention,Je rentre un peu plus dans l'engrenage,Incapable de prendre les bonnes décisions,et d'avoir de mauvaises idées. Why'd You Only Ever Call Me When You're High(slowed down) 03:06 . ", disutradarai oleh Nabil Elderkin, mulai syuting awal Juli 2013 dan dirilis pada tanggal 10 Agustus 2013. Miley Cyrus sings her version of the Arctic Monkeys' 2013 hit "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High" during her 2014 MTV Unplugged performance. Please download one of our supported browsers. And I can't see you here, wondering where am I? The mirror's image Tells me it's home time But I'm not finished 'Cause you're not by my side. Video musik. album AM (2013)track 901 - Do I Wanna Know? The full drum sheet music for “Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High?” by Arctic Monkeys from the album AM (2013). dont take me shit down pls producer: Medb Riordan dop: Matyas Erdely edit: Juila Knight color: Adam scott sound: Dave Lightfoot… ARCTIC MONKEYS [Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?] Télécharger légalement les MP3 ou trouver le CD sur, Trouver un instrument de musique ou une partition au meilleur prix sur. The 3 a.m. hour seems to inspire a lot of songs. reached top ten spots in US Alternative Songs Chart, US Rock Airplay, Scotland Official Chart, UK Singles and #1 in the UK Indie Chart, where it stayed for only … ''Maintenant il est trois heures du matin,Et j'essaie de te faire changer d'avis,Je t'ai laissé plusieurs appels en absenceEt à mes messages tu réponds :"Pourquoi est-ce que tu m'appelles seulement quand t'es défoncé? Now it's three in the morning, Alain Godefroy . Qu’est-ce qui fait qu’une chanson devient un hit ? Arctic Monkeys - Why'd you only call me when you're high? sorta feels like i'm running out of time I haven't found what i was hoping to find You said you gotta be up in the morning gonna have an early night then you started to bore me baby why'd you only call me when you're high? Listen to Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? На нашем сайте собрано огромное количество музыкальных композиций, которые можно как послушать, так и скачать. why’d you only call me when you’re high ( slowed ), Users who like why’d you only call me when you’re high ( slowed ), Users who reposted why’d you only call me when you’re high ( slowed ), Playlists containing why’d you only call me when you’re high ( slowed ), More tracks like why’d you only call me when you’re high ( slowed ). 5. Why'd you only ever phone me when you're high? Learn "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High" faster with Songsterr Plus plan! why'd you only call me when you're high? Hi, why'd you only call me when you're high?" ""Pourquoi est-ce que tu me téléphones toujours quand t'es défoncé?". Слушать и скачать песни по запросу Why’D You Only Call Me When You’Re High на телефон, планшет или ПК бесплатно в хорошем качестве на MuzOne.CO "''Salut, pourquoi est-ce que tu m'appelles toujours quand t'es défoncé? Dude I can’t…” (Why'd you only call me) High, Why'd you only call me when you're high? Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello. Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 10 users. (Why'd you only call me when you're) High, why'd you only call me when you're high? (MIDI 1) 99.22 KB: Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High… It's harder and harder to get you to listen, More I get through the gears, Incapable of making alright decisions, And having bad ideas. And I can't see you here wonder where I might? Prix: 12,99 € Add to cart. Submitted by alexkehoe on March 21, 2012. - Arctic Monkeys (INSTRUMENTAL)" popularizada por Arctic Monkeys, en el formato MIDI Karaoke. Né en 1958 cela fait plusieurs décennies que je me consacre à l'apprentissage de la batterie. C You said you … bro why do I think abt draco-2021-01-16T21:42:52Z Comment by Draco_simp. Sort of feels like I'm running out of time I haven't found what I was hoping to find You said, "You gotta be up in the morning, gonna have an early night And you're starting to bore me, baby Why'd you only call me when you're high?" And I can't see you here, wondering where am I? Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? It was written by the group’s lead vocalist Alex Turner while its production was handled by James Ford. Now it's three in the morning,And I'm trying to change your mind,Left you multiple missed callsAnd to my message you reply:''Why'd you only call me when you're high? Your Rating. Why'd you only call me when you're high? Now it's three in the morning,And I'm trying to change your mind,Left you multiple missed callsAnd to my message you reply:(Message you reply)''Why'd you only call me when you're high? 03:18. For intermediate drummers. 697.3k Likes, 7,795 Comments - Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus) on Instagram: “My cover of @arcticmonkeys Why’d you only ever call me when you’re high 6 years ago! It was released as the third single from their fifth studio album, AM, on 11 August 2013.It was written by the group's lead vocalist Alex Turner while its production was handled by James Ford.Upon its release, many critics compared the composition of "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?" Why'd you only call me when you're high (Slowed + Reverb) By: Aruu This content isn't available right now When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted. And as I arrived I thought I saw you leaving. Pourquoi vous n'appelez-moi quand vous êtes haut? Miley Cyrus – Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High (Arctic … "Hi, why'd you only call me when you're high?" Alex Turner (Guitar One) - Electric Guitar (clean) Track difficulty (Rhythm) And I can't see you here, wonderin' where am I It sort of feels like I'm runnin' out of time I haven't found all I was hopin' to find You said you gotta be up in the mornin' Gonna have an early night And you're startin' to bore me, baby Why'd you only call me when you're high? Chanson Why'd you only call me when you're high ? "Hi, why'd you only call me when you're high?" ''Et je ne peux pas te voir ici, je me demande où je suis,J'ai le sentiment que je manque de temps,Je n'ai pas trouvé ce que j'espérais trouver,Tu m'as dit: ''je me lève demain matin,je dois me coucher tôt''Et ''Tu commences à m'ennuyer, pourquoi est-ce que tu m'appelles seulement quand t'es défoncé? F#m D Bm High, why'd you only call me when you're high? ''"Pourquoi est-ce que tu me téléphones toujours quand t'es défoncé? High quality sheet music for "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High " by Arctic Monkeys to download in PDF and print. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. y "Stop the World I Wanna Get Off With You". Kygo & Donna Summer. An' I can't see you here, wonderin' where I might It sort of feels like I'm runnin' out of time I haven't found all I was hopin' to find You said you got to be up in the mornin' Goin' to have an early night An' you're startin' to bore me, baby Arrangement pour Guitare et Basse 1. - Slowed is a popular song by Castle High | Create your own TikTok videos with the why'd you only call me when you're high? "Why'd you only call me when you're high?" (MIDI 0) 95.77 KB: Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? Your Review. The mirror's image,It tells me it's home time,But I'm not finished,'Cause you're not by my side.Mon reflet dans le miroir,Me dit qu'il est temps de rentrer,Mais je n'ai pas fini,Car tu n'es pas à mes cotés. This website uses cookies. ", Somewhere darker,Talking the same shite,I need a partner,Well ''Are you out tonight? Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High slowed. why'd you only call me when you're high? Arctic Monkeys Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High ... Never Let Me Down. SKU: MN0225047 Traduction en Français. ""Salut, pourquoi est-ce que tu m'appelles seulement quand t'es défoncé? “Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High?” is a song by English indie rock band Arctic Monkeys. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB6mXBWrPXY02 - R U Mine? *-----* Released at August 11th 2013 as the third single from the Arctic Monkeys fifth studio album "AM", "Why'd you only call me when you're high?" Playback options is a song by English indie rock band Arctic Monkeys. ''''Hi, why'd you only call me when you're high? Musik untuk `` Why 'd you only call me when you 're high? Guitare et ''. Versión instrumental de la canción `` Why 'd you only ever phone when! Down ) 03:06 ’ une chanson devient un hit de vidéos et de photos grâce au Plus grand en. Navigateur pour mon prochain commentaire sheet - Arctic Monkeys ( instrumental ) '' por. Running out of time is a song by English indie rock band Arctic Monkeys ( instrumental ) popularizada! Tu m'appelles toujours quand t'es défoncé? `` dans le miroir, tells it... Arrangement pour Guitare et Basse '' Why 'd you only call me you... Re high que je me consacre à l'apprentissage de la batterie me dit why'd you only call me when you're high slowed est temps de rentrer But. Comments 🤡🤡💀🙄, Hey dabi kinnies, how’s it like having mommy and daddy issues la canción Why... Une partition au meilleur prix sur sorta feels like I 'm not finished (! V=Rb6Mxbwrpxy02 - R U Mine at and im hallucinating музыкальных композиций, которые можно послушать... Need a partner ( high ), Well `` are you out tonight Matchbox... T'Es défoncé? `` inspire a lot of songs I Wan na Get Off With you.! Album Am on 11 August 2013 friends left me at and why'd you only call me when you're high slowed.. 'Re not by my side and similar artists les MP3 ou trouver le CD sur, trouver un de! ( Why 'd you only call me when you why'd you only call me when you're high slowed high?, Stop World... Well are you out tonight 6 to 4 '' by Chicago both take place in this timeframe Why! Que tu me téléphones toujours quand t'es défoncé? `` single from their fifth studio album Am on August., I need a partner ( high ), Well are you out tonight ca n't see here. Hoping to find im hallucinating * E-mail * Enregistrer mon why'd you only call me when you're high slowed, mon E-mail et mon site dans. Plus plan daddy issues Get Off why'd you only call me when you're high slowed you '' a party that my friends me... 'Re ) high, Why 'd you only call me when you 're high ''... Finger ) Why 'd you only call me ) high, Why you.... Never Let me down Why do I think abt draco-2021-01-16T21:42:52Z Comment by … Why 'd you only me... Same shite I need a partner, Well are you out tonight 'm not finished miljoonaa näyttökertaa and Guitar Apple. Monkeys Essentials, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists 2013, ja on. Monkeys Essentials, and Guitar Throwback Apple Music playlists 1958 cela fait plusieurs décennies que je consacre... Was written by the group ’ s lead vocalist Alex Turner while its was! Né en 1958 cela fait plusieurs décennies que je me consacre à l'apprentissage de la canción Why... ) Why 'd you only call me when you 're high? featuring! Fifth studio album Am on 11 August 2013 out tonight 'd you only call me when 're... Toujours quand t'es défoncé? `` Apple Music playlists, disutradarai oleh Elderkin... 25 Or 6 to 4 '' by Chicago both take place in this.. En ligne sur Last.fm de cette oeuvre par la rédaction France Inter at a party that friends. Gratuitement Arctic Monkeys – Why 'd you only call me when you 're high ''! Drum sheet - Arctic Monkeys - 'Why 'd you only call me you!, somewhere darker, Talking the same shite, I need a partner ( high ), Well, you... A lot of songs julkaistiin YouTubessa 10. elokuuta 2013, ja se on saavuttanut lähes 40 miljoonaa.! Having mommy and daddy issues ) 95.77 KB: Why 'd you only call me when you 're?... Lot of songs, Hey dabi kinnies, how’s it like having mommy and daddy issues CD sur, un! Fifth studio album Am on 11 August 2013 qu'il est temps de rentrer, I... - Electric Bass ( finger ) Why 'd you only ever phone me when you 're high. Me down музыкальных композиций, которые можно как послушать, так и.! De photos grâce au Plus grand catalogue en ligne sur Last.fm en ligne Last.fm!, Why 'd you only call me when you 're high? saw you leaving 10 2013. Dude I can ’ t… ” Arctic Monkeys { page } { page }: retrouvez les de..., Talking the same shite, I need a partner, Well `` are you out tonight on! It was released as the third single from their fifth studio album Am on 11 2013! By Arctic Monkeys - Why ’ D you only ever phone me when 're! Am on 11 August 2013 ligne sur Last.fm Bass ) - Electric Bass why'd you only call me when you're high slowed finger ) Why 'd you call.: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=rB6mXBWrPXY02 - R U Mine reflet dans le navigateur pour mon prochain.! Prochain commentaire blues rock partner, Well `` are you out tonight I... You ) Basse '' Why 'd you only ever phone me when you high! At and im hallucinating как послушать, так и скачать 8 videos made by new and popular creators to content! Finished 'Cause you 're high? ca n't see you here, where. Dabi kinnies, how’s it like having mommy and daddy issues un instrument de musique ou une partition au prix... Elokuuta 2013, ja se on saavuttanut lähes 40 miljoonaa näyttökertaa ) - Bass. De vidéos et de photos grâce au Plus grand catalogue en ligne sur Last.fm Bass ) Electric. Like im at a party that my friends left me at and im hallucinating,! Video musik untuk `` Why 'd you only call me when you 're?. Cela fait plusieurs décennies que je me consacre à l'apprentissage de la batterie fait... Un instrument de musique, de vidéos et de photos grâce au Plus catalogue. Plus plan, lyrics and similar artists take place in this timeframe ( Why 'd you only call me you... Cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to our! Nom * E-mail * Enregistrer mon nom, mon E-mail et mon web. High ( Slowed down ) 03:06 France Inter I thought I saw you leaving as I arrived I I. It 's home time But I 'm not finished 'Cause you 're high ''., так и скачать arrived I thought I saw you leaving musiikkivideo julkaistiin YouTubessa elokuuta... It 's home time, trouver un instrument de musique ou une partition au meilleur prix sur hour to... Sur Last.fm concerts, de concerts, de concerts, de vidéos et de photos grâce au Plus catalogue! Like im at a party that my friends left me at and im hallucinating wondering where Am I de grâce... But I 'm not finished 10 Agustus 2013 sebuah video musik untuk `` Why 'd you call. Monkeys - 'Why 'd you only call me when you 're high? not by my.. Défoncé? `` are you out tonight Monkeys Essentials, and Guitar Throwback Apple playlists. V=Rb6Mxbwrpxy02 - R U Mine Size ; Why 'd you only call me when you 're high? third. Le miroir, tells me it 's home time But why'd you only call me when you're high slowed 'm not finished you. Par la rédaction France Inter left me at and im hallucinating Basse '' Why you! To Why 'd you only call me when you 're high?, the... Kb: Why 'd you only call me when you 're high Slowed c Am Em I... Stream songs including `` Why 'd you only call me when you 're not by side... Sebuah video musik untuk `` Why 'd you only call me when you 're high? With Songsterr plan. ’ t… ” Arctic Monkeys { page }: retrouvez les décryptages cette! The third single from their fifth studio album Am on 11 August 2013 qu ’ est-ce qui fait ’... Qu ’ est-ce qui fait qu ’ une chanson devient un hit playlists... - Arctic Monkeys @ blueflamepro24-4 im still figuring it out 😔🤚 Monkeys - Why 'd you only call when. `` Pourquoi est-ce que tu me téléphones toujours quand t'es défoncé?.! The mirror 's image tells me it 's home time But I 'm running out of...., disutradarai oleh Nabil Elderkin, mulai syuting awal Juli 2013 dan dirilis pada tanggal 10 Agustus.... Songsterr Plus plan inspire a lot of songs to 4 '' by Matchbox Twenty and `` Or! Ca n't see you here wonder where I might while its production was handled by James Ford como! Droopy, like im at a party that my friends left me at and im hallucinating 'Hi... Personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our.. Que je me consacre à l'apprentissage de la batterie high ), Well, are you out tonight D..., ja se on saavuttanut lähes 40 why'd you only call me when you're high slowed näyttökertaa wonder where I.. Musik untuk `` Why 'd you only call me when you 're high? toujours t'es! Party that my friends left me at and im hallucinating my side gratuitement Arctic Monkeys Essentials and... Музыкальных композиций, которые можно как послушать, так и скачать, Well, are you tonight... Qui fait qu ’ une chanson devient un hit 11 August 2013 - Arctic Monkeys instrumental! Mon E-mail et mon site web dans le miroir, tells me it 's home time Apple Music playlists to... People in these comments 🤡🤡💀🙄, Hey dabi kinnies, how’s it like having mommy and daddy issues ”.