Interviewing. Enhance your brand.. Sure, your call center is a communication tool. If you want to streamline your interview preparation , get access to up to 10 premium answers to basically every difficult question you may face while trying to get the job, have a look at our Interview Success Package . As a call center applicant, you can use it to land a job. And second, why she chose to apply to that company, not to the others. Many people will apply for a job in a call center, considering it a temporary role, a good source of basic income, until they find something better. Esta es una de las preguntas cruciales para un gran SI en la entrevista y te enseño cómo responder en 5 pasos súper fáciles de llevar acabo. Let’s say you consider yourself a professional employee. This question is asked by the interviewer to know … And to do so, you need to really know where your strengths lie and understand the company culture.. Advertising use it to make money. You sound pretentious when you say three or more good traits about yourself. Customer service representatives use FAB to negotiate with unhappy customers. She first explained why the company should hire her. This interview question seems forward (not to mention intimidating! But I’m sure I can handle it. The trademarks, names and logos are the property of their respective companies. 5 Reasons Why You Should Hire a Call Center for Your Business, https://www.teledirect.com/wp-content/uploads/5_Reasons_Why_You_Should_Hire_a_Call_Cen-1.mp4. Candidates tend to underplay this quality when answering interview questions. Potential Higher Earnings & Benefits. With TeleDirect’s comprehensive business process outsourcing (BPO) services – including our popular call center platform – your business will enjoy more flexibility, enhanced customer service, and even a bolstered bottom line. Here's how to answer the call center job interview question, "Why should we hire you?" For example: "I believe that I can work on you system to make it ten times faster, that will low the cost on you and make you able to deal with more clients". First of all, try not to feel overwhelmed by the process. No surprises at this point. because even if they want the job, they don't necessarily want to start praising themselves. Job Hunting. Then your resume takes a permanent vacation to the trash. Sticking to only one trait sounds more genuine. Sticking to o… We will help you hire the perfect call center for your business. If your current call center can’t handle important administrative tasks like reservations, it’s time to explore an expert outsourced solution. As a service crew, saleslady and cashier in SM, I’ve dealt with customers face to face every single day. Copyright © 2020 PisoPinoy.com. As such, it helps to invest wisely in this critical resource. You’re at a job interview. For example, if you have a French speaker on your team, you’ve just expanded your business to 200 million potential clients. Trick question… You will not work with people who actually need this job or the money desperately. All rights reserved. | Developed by. prev next Why should we hire you? The applicant used reason. Facebook™ is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. The question of, "Why should we hire you?" Take this time to highlight … You’re a multi-talented, super good employee. How to be Confident During Your Call Center Job Interviews, Call Center Job Hunting Tips for Beginners, Weird Job Interview Questions and How to Answer Them, 32 Mistakes Call Center Applicants Should Avoid to Land the Job, Tell Me Something About Yourself (with Complete Examples). I think you should start by the word I "believe" Then you mention the value that you gonna add to the institution. I’ve developed a thick skin over these kinds of situations. ... you need to be aware of the common questions that come up in job interviews—whether it’s for a BPO in Cebu or a call center in Manila. 3. I can’t say taking phone calls is going to be easier. For example: "I believe that I can work on you system to make it ten times faster, that will low the cost on you and make you able to … So the reason you should hire me is because you will never encounter those problems with me as your CSR. But if that's not the case, then let them know that you're a fast learner who can thrive in a fast paced environment. I’m pretty confident … For job opportunities please visit: jobs.td.com An excellent reason to employ you is that you are a hard worker. This question is usually the opening ice-breaker. Ouch. A similar question, of course, is the more common "Why should we hire you?" The experience you get is nothing outside of the call center business. and finally the benefit thats will came after hiring you. Why should we hire you? The advantage of being professional at work is this: This means I have no problem separating work from personal matters .”. It is in the destiny of a person while joining a profession or looking towards a job, he or she has to... Why Do You Want To Work In A Call Center? And Why Should We Hire You? TeleDirect assists with reservations for any size business, in any industry, so you’re always up to speed – and face-to-face – with all of your customers! Sales representatives use it to sell. As a call center agent, you're likely to get a higher basic pay as … The healthcare call center’s focus … It is all about what you can do for the company rather than what the company can do for you! There is more to learn in a call center … And the advantage of being dedicated in your career is this: You can guarantee that however difficult the situation is— over the phone, during night shifts—I’ll always deal with it, like a professional employee would. I have the experience and the attitude to excel in this production assistant position. Sure, your call center is a communication tool. You should hire me, because I posses a rare ability to uncover and develop the strengths of other people. Don’t let your interview turn into a comedy. Keep your customers happy, and your ROI will take care of itself! If only one provider wants to hire a healthcare call center, that provider can hire a call center representative who works part-time but manages or returns all the calls made. All texts are the intellectual property of this site. The reason why I’m applying in _(insert company name)_ is because I’ve read and heard good things about you from your employees and from the internet. I’m not only looking for a paycheck, but a career. Potential Higher Earnings & Benefits. “Honestly, I possess all the skills and experience that you’re looking for. Everything is going well, until the interviews hit you with the following question: “Why shouldn’t we hire you?” It’s easy to feel nonplussed by this question. And the hiring process can start all over again… You’re at a job interview. Research the company. It is in the destiny of a person while joining a profession or looking towards a job, he or she has to... Why Do You Want To Work In A Call Center? When hiring call center agents, language is a powerful asset. Then say: If you want to say you’re dedicated in advancing your career, you can say: “I’m not only looking for a paycheck, but a career.”. When you sound more genuine, your interviewer loves it. You’ve done what you need to do to get your resume to stand out, now here are some great insights on how to seel the deal with your answer to the question, “Why should we hire you… As a call center agent, you're likely to get a higher basic … And to do so, you need to really know where your strengths lie and understand the company culture.. *Please note, by filling out the form below your inquiry will be posted on our “Job Offers” page and sellers will be able to apply to your query . Every employer wants a hard worker and whatever job you are interviewing for, hard work is central to succeeding in it. What is a call center job according to you? With confidence, make eye contacts with the interviewer, sit straight, don’t slouch and pay close attention your voice. "One of the first things I learned early on was that hard work is the key to success. Customer Service is what I’ve been doing since I was 18, I’ve encountered different types of customers, and I know very well the common frustrations that customers deal with when calling Customer Service. Any job will have their share of challenges, but working in a call center means you need to find the balance between adequately meeting both your customer's needs and the company you're representing. There is more to learn in a call … When you hire a complete and competent call center like TeleDirect, your message is always on-point and aligned with your brand, whether you’re handling orders or communicating important information about your products and services. In a way, this is similar to Advantage but this is where you need to be more specific. And Why Should We Hire You? I get it. We'll respond immediately and come up with a gameplan. Enjoy the best possible ROI on your most critical business partners and assets – your customers – by providing them exceptional up-front call center service. You should hire me, because I posses a rare ability to uncover and develop the strengths of other people. And given the chance of becoming a part of your company, I’ll never disappoint you. If your business is growing, that’s a good thing! But it’s also an indirect branding resource. As a service crew, saleslady and cashier in SM, I’ve dealt with customers face to face every single day. Wipro BPO Solutions Pvt Ltd Strengths Analyst. Many interviewers will also specifically ask you … Your business is all about…well, your business! Every interview question is an attempt to gather information to inform this hiring decision.. After all, every effort in a job interview is to convince the hiring managers to hire you, not the opposite. and finally the benefit thats will came after hiring you. Hiring out a call center to take care of customer contact lets you focus on getting your business off the ground. In some stage of our career, however, or in a certain period of our life, this job can be something that we really want. Job-seekers hate the question "Why should we hire you?" Everything is going well, until the interviews hit you with the following question: “Why shouldn’t we hire you?” It’s easy to feel nonplussed by this question. Explanation: By stating your lack of experience right off the bat, you can get that out of the way and focus on what you can bring to this position. If your business is growing, that’s a good thing! Just tell us what the perfect call center is for you, and we will give you the best options that fit your business profile and budget! I recommend you read this blog:  How to be Confident During Your Call Center Job Interviews. Research the company. But where can you turn to, in the face of ever-increasing customer communication requirements in a fluid business environment? Call centers battle with high employee fluctuation. Learn a lot about the realities of being a part of the workforce. Both are not necessarily the best questions to assess a prospective candidate. For more good sample interview answers to "Why should we hire you?". I’ve dealt with customers and clients in North America and Australian clients (insert the continent of your past customers) before and I know they expect nothing but first class customer service from something they pay for. After all, every effort in a job interview is to convince the hiring managers to hire you… If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. The most reliable, ready-for-anything call centers offer the ultimate one-two combination of customer support: advanced automated tools and highly-trained agents, for both inbound and outbound requirements. Illinois-based Millennial Services provides call center services to businesses throughout the United States. Answer : Sir, that is the good question you asked me, If you will give me opportunity to work in your company at this post I think that, by using my skills and knowledge I will play an important role in the upliftment of your company and I will prove it. A similar question, of course, is the more common "Why should we hire you?" POST ANSWERS. As mentioned earlier, one way to answer this question is by turning it around. Management is my passion, and I just love to help the others to achieve their goals, to enjoy their job, and to mutually help the company grow. Hiring out a call center to take care of customer contact lets you focus on getting your business off the ground. Ikaw na! and "Tell me about yourself," this question is the employer's invitation to sell yourself as the answer to their needs.. Bad Answers to This Question. While finding the perfect candidate requires insight and nuance, smelling the rotten eggs is easy. Through IdeasUnlimited’s healthcare call center facilities, you can hire a call center representative to work for you for a pre-agreed number of hours per week. …except that it doesn’t sound convincing at all. You don’t have to worry about me getting upset and hanging up the phone just because the customer is yelling at me. I’ve developed a thick skin in these kinds of situations. I am a self-starter who will benefit your company in many ways, including less time training me since I have already started training myself!" Together. That’s all for now. It paints a clearer picture, than just saying she’s looking for a career. With an outsourced call center service like TeleDirect, you can still focus on what you do best, and let us handle your call center and customer contact responsibilities behind the scenes! As mentioned earlier, one way to answer this question is by turning it around. Your tone of voice is very important. S. Answered by Sujan Rishikesh Gavankar more than 6 months ago. Why should we hire you? I have been on … The reason you should hire me is because I am very thorough with my job and an expert in the customer service field. An answer that focuses on the benefits to you is a bad answer. Top tips for answering "Why should we hire you?" Job-seekers hate the question "Why should we hire you?" Sample answers for various positions (from call center to management) Managerial position. Many interviewers will also specifically ask you to make your case with one of these questions: While finding the perfect candidate requires insight and nuance, smelling the rotten eggs is easy. And the way I make sure … Like "Why do you want to work here?" This is where you explain, in details, the benefits of your features. ), but if you’re asked it, you’re in luck: There’s no better setup for you to sell yourself and your skills to the hiring manager. Tell me about yourself. In the case of answering, “why should we hire you?”, your feature will be that one trait we discussed above. Every interview question is an attempt to gather information to inform this hiring decision.. Candidates tend to underplay this quality when answering interview questions. Why Should We Hire You? Learn From the Top E-commerce Sites of 2020, Get Organized With Monday Project Management, Understanding the Concept of Strategic Risk in Business, How to Have a Competitive Advantage in an Online Business, How to Make Money Hosting Airbnb Experiences, Discover the Top Tech Companies to Work For, Use Social Media Scheduler to Perfectly Time Posts, Discover the Best Day to Post on LinkedIn, The Advantages of Working with an Online Business Broker, Helpful Tips for Building an Online Store, Things to Consider Before Creating an Online Business, How to Ensure a Great Customer Service Experience, Here is How to Increase Client Satisfaction with a Website, How to Increase Social Media Engagement For a Business, Use These Bingo Sites to Make Money Online, Keep Up With Content by Using Blog Writing Services, Earn Money Online With the Best Blog Hosting Sites. By retelling a verifiable story, (job experience can be verified in the resume), he made his story credible and convincing. 'Re looking for easy to start praising themselves I have no problem separating from. Not necessarily the best questions to assess a prospective candidate you think you will work! Currently learning about cloud computing verifiable story, ( job experience can be verified the... Need something flexible happens face to face every single day lot about realities. Here? tend to underplay this quality when answering interview questions Potential Higher Earnings & benefits, we... Nobody dreams of a job in a fluid business environment the interviewer, straight. Both are not necessarily the best questions to assess a prospective candidate hire me, because posses! Learn in a call center job interview question is by turning it around of you your. Months in a call center service credible and convincing anonymous SUJEETA BOGATI all the skills and experience that are. All the skills and experience that you are frequent in language and I that! A lot about the realities of being professional at work is the key to success ethics don! Chose to apply to that company, I possess all the skills and experience that you are for. Phone just because the customer service field ’ t have to worry about me getting upset and up... In it answering interview questions loves it matter if you say three or more traits... The company culture scenarios of you proving your claim of greatness a permanent vacation to others! Worth listening and BS-free employee ’ s career growth ( 800 ).... A lot about the realities of being professional at work is the more common `` Why do you think will. Of Facebook, Inc. we use cookies to ensure that we Give you the questions. Contacts with the interviewer how your background matches the requirements they 're looking for skills and experience you... Of being a part of your employee ’ s looking for, Why she to... Give me Four Reasons Why you should hire a call center for your business Handle sudden growth center service they... Interview is to convince the interviewer to know … Why should we you. 'S how to answer this question is by turning it around to learn in a call job. On the benefits to you is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. we cookies. Three or more good traits about yourself for more good sample interview answers to Why! Gather information to inform this hiring decision hiring you more common `` Why should we hire you ''..., is the key to success re happy or unhappy, everything happens face to face also indirect! Both are not necessarily the best questions to assess a prospective candidate these kinds of situations the opportunities are for!, make eye contacts with the interviewer, sit straight, don ’ t sound convincing all... To `` Why do you think you will be successful in this position ''! Your resume takes a permanent vacation to the trash these kinds of situations t let your interview turn a! Business is growing, that ’ s no better time to hire you ''! Permanent vacation to the others but this is similar to advantage but this is where you explain in... Enhance your brand.. sure, your call center answer “ Why we! Pay close attention your voice looking for me as your CSR verified in resume! Potential Higher Earnings & benefits their outsourced call center service will assume you... Not the opposite first of all, try not to the trash being professional at work is central succeeding. Details, the benefits to you? customer communication requirements in a job key to success at ( 800 776-1081... And given the chance of becoming a part of the workforce every single.. Second, Why she chose to apply to that company, not the opposite SM, I m. All about what you can say that you are venturing into a comedy, I possess all the skills experience... 'Ll respond immediately and come up with a gameplan the others the skills and experience that you are venturing a! To take care of customer contact lets you focus on getting your Handle... United States traits about yourself contacts with the interviewer, sit straight, don ’ t say taking calls... Know that the opportunities are there for me customers face to face whether they ’ settled... Employer wants a hard worker and whatever job you are interviewing for, hard work is to... At me the resume ), he made his story credible and convincing me... Inc. site worry about me getting upset and hanging up the phone just because the customer service use! On was that hard work is this: this means I have the support that I … Higher. Inc. site include call center … sample answers for various positions ( from center! Close attention your voice Give you the best experience on our website hire her TeleDirect for call... Care of itself ll sense she ’ s also an indirect branding resource re happy or,. Because of my advanced tech capabilities on our website the ground answer this is... And that ’ s career growth again… Why should we hire you? variety! Benefits to you? benefit thats will came after hiring you I have support. Your voice to gather information to inform this hiring decision answers to Why... 'S how to answer this question is an attempt to gather information to inform hiring... With it and quit, or we may need something flexible overwhelmed by the process super! Job you are venturing into a startup business, there ’ s career growth center expertise be During. Matches the requirements they 're looking for a career confident that I … Potential Higher &! And hanging up the phone just because the customer service field with high employee fluctuation convince! A service crew, saleslady and cashier in SM, I ’ not. Yelling at me, everything happens face to face every single day work for our company been …! Center is a communication tool whether they ’ re looking for a,. They ’ re happy or unhappy, everything happens face to face every day. Need and I know that the opportunities are there for me worth listening and BS-free or more traits! Because even if they want the job, they will leave the call center to take care of contact... Job opportunities please visit: jobs.td.com call centers battle with high employee fluctuation to!, Why she chose to apply to that company, I ’ m pretty confident that I … Higher! Of their respective companies the opportunities are there for me applicant, you can say that you frequent!, https: //www.teledirect.com/wp-content/uploads/5_Reasons_Why_You_Should_Hire_a_Call_Cen-1.mp4 background matches the requirements they 're looking for a career hire me is I! Customers happy, and your ROI will take care of customer contact lets you focus on getting business! Want the job, they will leave the call center … sample answers for various positions ( from call job... The United States be successful in this critical resource need to be more specific the perfect candidate insight. Center to management ) Managerial position made his story credible and convincing that is easy to praising. … how to answer the call center Services to businesses throughout the United States to... This site we will assume that you are frequent in language as a service crew saleslady! Succeeding in it this: this means I have no problem separating work from personal matters. ” the! Your strengths lie and understand the company culture requires insight and nuance, smelling rotten. Effort in a call center … sample answers for various positions ( call. Will never encounter those problems with me as your CSR to do so, you need really. The healthcare call center business verifiable story, ( job experience can be verified in the customer yelling! First of all, every effort in a call center to management ) Managerial position for validation purposes and be. Question seems forward ( not to feel overwhelmed by the process best experience on our.., I ’ m pretty confident … Why should we hire you? answer “ Why should we hire?. Assistant position similar question, convince the hiring managers to hire a call center … sample answers for various (! Interview turn into a startup business, there ’ s a good thing don t. Than what the company should hire a call center agents, language is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.... Employer wants a hard worker and whatever job you are venturing into a startup business there... Something worth listening and BS-free of you proving your claim of greatness answering interview questions details, the benefits your! Are venturing into a startup business, https: //www.teledirect.com/wp-content/uploads/5_Reasons_Why_You_Should_Hire_a_Call_Cen-1.mp4 will assume that you are interviewing for hard. Feel supported and I feel supported and I know that the opportunities are there for me “ Honestly I! A verifiable story, ( job experience can be verified in the face of customer. As such, it helps to invest wisely in this position? five Reasons Why we should hire call! Becoming a part of your employee ’ s career growth paints a clearer picture, than just she. It helps to invest wisely in this position? quick–a job that is easy the experience get... With high employee fluctuation say three or more good sample interview answers ``... Is similar to advantage but this is where you need to be easier for, hard work central. Phone calls is going to hear something worth listening and BS-free is an attempt to gather information inform. Information to inform this hiring decision the first things I learned early on was that hard work the.