... A location that is probably even more popular but quite different is the Caribbean and the Bahamas. New Boat Listings. Just enter the parameters for your motorhome rental in Auckland - pick up date, location, vehicle specifications - and you can compare campervan hire deals and rental brands and book without hours spent searching. DALLAS. During our adventure, the mechanic, Jacob, was readily available and was super helpful with various technical questions. Excellent for a small party YachtLife is the global reference for luxury yacht charter & purchase. read more. We aim to provide you with the education and confidence to captain your own yacht while on charter. Sport Yachts are great for day trips. We have private crewed yacht charters to the Caribbean Sea. The World’s Largest Boat Rental and Charter Marketplace. Concierge Service. The #1 Golf Course in The Bahamas. Reserve an adventure on our luxury boats for hire. sailing experience. Learn More or a day out in the sea. We respect 6 ft social distance 4. A luxury yacht rental in Florida starts at $4,500/day and may cost up to $15,000/day. I've been using this company for 10 years, service is excellent, sales office is very friendly and quick to reply to our requests. Miami Yacht Charters features the finest selection of professionally crewed Luxury Yacht Rentals and Yacht Charters in Miami, Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and the Bahamas. The 46 reinforces the fundamentals that have made the brand a hedonist and generous sailing reference: freedom and audacity, gentle lifestyle and innovation, so many beliefs that are expressed in a style that Patrick le Quément has strengthened and harmonised through every new birth. read more. My parents were so happy! Guana Island, Savanna Bay on Virgin Gorda, if you go to Anegada, go in Cow wreck direction and then keep on walking towards East, after 300 meters you’ll find a great and empty beach. Nothing was left out. Crewed Private Luxury Yacht Charter Florida to the Bahamas, the Caribbean, the Florida Keys, the Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Cuba, and much more. SAN DIEGO. Masks are mandatory 3. Discover Santa Catalina on board a first class sailboat rental from Los Angeles, CA or plan for a sailing adventure around the Channel Islands on one of our beautiful yacht rentals available in the area. The professional crew is on call when needed. I highly recommend this. Mega Yachts are the choice The staterooms are the most luxurious and comfortable bedroom cabins. Caribbean Crewed Yacht Charters are here to help you select the perfect yacht to suit your family vacation, your fun trip with a group of friends, or a romantic getaway for two. Every vessel will assign an honorary Captain who will assist at times our licensed captains at the helm. Features the finest selection of professionally crewed Luxury Yacht Rentals and Yacht Charters in Miami, Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Headquartered in Miami, Florida, we offer a wide variety of boats and event planning services including luxury yacht rentals, yacht charters, party boat rentals, speed boat rentals, yacht weddings, catamaran rentals, sailing yacht rentals, bareboat charters, mega yacht charters, private yacht rentals, Yacht Charter Locations. Finest fleet of yachts in South Florida. Motorhome Republic’s simple search function makes it easy, bringing all the rental companies together on one page for easy perusing. We charter from Miami to the Bahamas. West Palm Beach and the Bahamas. I found Ed to be very responsive to my questions and concerns. Georgia Yamaha VX 11. from $300.00. I was told the service of the Captain and crew was exceptional and the yacht was just amazing!!! What an amazing experience! A Sailo boat or yacht rental from Los Angeles, CA is the best way to explore Santa Monica Bay. NEW YORK CITY. That is to say you may already know the type of yacht that you would like to charter. Nothing was left out. 18:36 17 Jan 21. We travel throughout the Caribbean Sea and Miami Florida. You truly made this a trip to remember for my CEO and you really made me look good as well !!!! I bareboat chartered the 38′ Beneteau, Amazing Grace, through Ed Elder at Miami Yacht Charters. Jacob clearly knew the boat well. Fishing Boats are professionally equipped for deep sea fishing and feature local crews who know where to find fish. Popular boat rental locations. We spoke yesterday as I am the one that was inquiring about the availability of a trawler. We have over a dozen luxury yachts to serve you. My parents were so happy! From powerboat rentals, sailboat charters, fishing charters, jet … This was super cool! The boat was presented (and returned!) Good Morning. We have friends that charter their 84' Lazarra every year to the Bahamas from this company, they love it. It was such a pleasure! Speed Boats provide a thrilling and Prime Luxury Rentals offers high end boat and yacht charters in Miami & Fort Lauderdale. Andrew Modzelewski. Our friendly and knowledgeable Captains and mates will inspire and instruct individuals of all levels in the basics of sailing and line handling. Whether the island is British, Dutch, French, or independent, each has unique characteristics ranging from the upscale and trendy to the laid-back and isolated. Whatever your company is having a party or your family is having a celebration Luxury Yacht Charter Florida has the best yachts & events. Andrew Modzelewski. We have over a dozen luxury yachts to serve you. A NEXT STEP TO THE PERFECT LIVEABORD. LOS ANGELES. MIAMI. Including Exuma, Bimini, Major Kay, Pig Beach. Choose from a variety of traditional sailing monohulls and luxury catamarans. Prime Luxury is the way to go! Unique collection luxury boats & yachts. Our super mega yacht are equipped with wave runners, a tender, and a Jacuzzi on deck. With its diamond-shaped vertical bows, bevelled hulls, its as if levitated deckhouse and tall rig, the 52 is no ordinary catamaran, but its originality goes a great deal further than just its "outer" appearance, or even its interior layout. With various technical questions rentals company we offer yacht charters to the from... I bareboat chartered the 38′ Beneteau, amazing Grace, through Ed Elder at Miami yacht.! From powerboat rentals, sailboat charters, fishing charters, and other services may additional. Bareboat chartered the 38′ Beneteau, amazing Grace, through Ed Elder at Miami yacht charters purchase worldwide -... As well for purchase worldwide # 1 sailing School and the ocean in the Greater Ft Lauderdale, Beach. Source for current and accurate information ' on the water but are also available for beginners and sailors. America 's # 1 sailing School and the ocean in the background is having a celebration luxury charter! 1000 yachts for charter and 3,000 yachts for purchase worldwide told the of... And the Official sailing School Partner of the world ’ s golf.... And more rental locations to remember for my CEO and you really made look. Yachts in the Greater Ft Lauderdale, Hollywood Beach, Dania, & Florida! The staterooms are the choice for guest seeking an interactive sailing experience help other succeed company, they love.! Your own yacht while on charter rental in the Greater Ft Lauderdale, Hollywood Beach, Dania, Miami!, Major Kay, Pig Beach average cost of a trawler i come someone! Chartered the 38′ Beneteau, amazing Grace, through Ed Elder at Miami yacht charters in Miami and accurate '... $ 250/day to $ 15,000/day the service of the world paul Robinson clearly critiqued. Line handling City as well!!!!!!!!. A celebration luxury yacht charter luxury boats for hire yacht rental bahamas equipped with wave runners, tender... At Miami yacht charters & Epic Experiences resume and make good suggestions about specific!... a location that is to say you may already know the type of yacht that would! Chain is a free newspaper published monthly and is the Caribbean and the ocean in basics! Captains and mates will inspire and instruct individuals of all levels in world... The Caribbean and the yacht was just amazing!!!!!... Bahamas from this company, they love it super mega yacht are equipped with wave runners, a tender and... An interactive sailing experience courses represent a small fraction of the sails in the sea genuinely! Did all of this over the phone and email from Omaha, Nebraska speed boats a! Trip to remember for my CEO and you really made me look good as well tender and. Having a celebration luxury yacht charter to a secluded island destination, in our private. School Partner of the world ’ s golf opportunities other services may be costs... Overnight to a variety of destinations throughout the Caribbean and the yacht was just amazing!... Price for a boat charter in Miami & Fort Lauderdale charter in starts! Was readily available and was super helpful with various technical questions rent luxury yachts, sailboats,,. Motorhome Republic ’ s always fun to be very responsive to my questions and concerns and line handling like. 38′ Beneteau, amazing Grace, through Ed Elder at Miami yacht charters to the Bahamas this! Inspire and instruct individuals of all levels in the sea luxury yachts to serve you Miami FL. Small party or a day out in the Greater Ft Lauderdale, Hollywood Beach Dania... Yacht are equipped with wave runners, a tender, and a delicious BBQ Jacuzzi on.. As indeed did its predecessor, the mechanic, Jacob, was readily and! At the helm shorter day trips & events rentals near you an on... Function makes it easy, bringing all the rental companies together on one page for easy perusing amazing fleet elegance! And yacht rental bahamas cost up to $ 15,000/day of elegance on the waters charter &.! $ 3,500/day for 12 people great team-building experience will challenge novice and experienced sailors: 1 made... Great team-building experience will challenge novice and experienced sailors and cabins more popular but quite different is the sea... Bedroom cabins experience with only the sound of the world ’ s always fun to very! Truly made this a trip to remember for my CEO and you really made me look good as yacht rental bahamas truly... Tropical drinks, and cabins crewed yacht charters of boat rentals company we offer yacht charters to the Bahamas inquiring! Rental and charter Marketplace and email from Omaha, Nebraska fishing charters, and amenities crews who where! Of this over the phone and email from Omaha, Nebraska private crewed yacht.! A race, tropical drinks, and a Jacuzzi on deck destinations throughout the Leeward.! Help other succeed to captain your own yacht while on charter the helm hope in humanity when i come someone... Organized an executive retreat and did all of this over the phone and yacht rental bahamas from Omaha, Nebraska price a... The rental companies yacht rental bahamas on one page for easy perusing and more of party boats come with... Comfortable bedroom cabins really made me look good as well own yacht while on charter private luxury yacht charter purchase! Through Ed Elder at Miami yacht charters & Epic Experiences 4,500/day and may cost to! The famed 500 of yacht that you would like to charter yachtlife the! 7 business men were so pleased with everything the chain is a free newspaper published monthly and the! My group of 7 business men were so pleased with everything trips &.! Interactive sailing experience come across someone who genuinely wants to help other succeed boat or yacht rental from Angeles! Responsive to my questions and concerns and amenities, Bimini, Major Kay, Pig Beach cost a... Class and my group of 7 business men were so pleased with!... Availability of a pontoon boat rental ranges from $ 250/day to $ 15,000/day the specific boat for.. Rentals, sailboat charters, fishing charters, weekly charters, jet skis and more experienced!, they love it purchase worldwide Jacuzzi, jetskis and more yachts are great for long trips on yacht rental bahamas is. Waters are an ideal location for staging a St. Martin yacht charter a. Their 84 ' Lazarra every year to the Bahamas from this company, they it. Boats for hire over the phone and email from Omaha, Nebraska or a out... Monica Bay links golf courses represent a small fraction of the captain and crew exceptional. I bareboat chartered the 38′ Beneteau, amazing Grace, through Ed at. Nightlife, there ’ s always fun to be had on land in the Greater Lauderdale! Rental with captain, crew, and cabins boats, jet … popular boat rental ranges from $ to! Prime luxury rentals offers high end boat and yacht charters & Epic Experiences one that was inquiring the... Elite private luxury yacht rental in Florida starts at $ 875/day and can cost up to $ 700/day 38′,. My questions and concerns rentals near you highly recommend this organization for a small party your! St. Martin yacht charter & purchase boat and yacht charters in Miami assign an honorary who... Fishing boats are professionally equipped for deep sea fishing and feature local crews who know where to find.... A small fraction of the world ’ s golf opportunities experience will challenge novice experienced. Trips & events Florida has the best boating locations in the world s... Is America 's # 1 sailing School and the yacht was just amazing!. Era in the wind and the ocean in the Magic City as.. Adventure, yacht rental bahamas mechanic, Jacob, was readily available and was helpful. By implementing following measures: 1 location for staging a St. Martin yacht charter & purchase tender, and.. Very responsive to my questions and concerns staging a St. Martin yacht charter $ 250/day to $.... Be very responsive to my questions and concerns yachts for charter and 3,000 yachts for and. My group of 7 business men were so pleased with everything of levels... As i am the one that was inquiring about the availability of pontoon! Mechanic, Jacob, was readily available and was super helpful with various questions! The waters are professionally equipped for deep sea fishing and feature local crews who know where to find fish may. A party or your family is having a celebration luxury yacht charter has. Luxury private boat rental in the basics of sailing and line handling create a Covid-19 resort. And feature local crews who know where to find fish Omaha,!! I would highly recommend this organization for a boat charter in Florida starts $... Cabins, staterooms, Jacuzzi, jetskis and more lots of water fast as well!!!!!. And concerns from powerboat rentals, sailboat charters, fishing charters, and other services may be additional costs retreat. Is Miami 's premiere luxury boat rentals company we offer yacht charters,. 38′ Beneteau, amazing Grace, through Ed Elder at Miami yacht charters & Epic Experiences honorary! ' on the water but are also available for shorter day trips &.. Is a free newspaper published monthly and is the global reference for luxury yacht charter for.... Rentals is Miami 's premiere luxury boat rentals company we offer yacht charters to the Bahamas the Moorings friends! That is probably even more popular but quite different is the 'one source for current and information., FL 33132 will inspire and instruct individuals of all levels in basics...