Vaso da tavolo alto L'Oca Nera, un tocco di verde ed azzurro Il vaso da tavolo alto de L'Oca Nera è realizzato in vetro verde ed azzurro , caratterizzato da un gioco interno Candidaceliento. Vaso Azzurro Ristorante serves authentic Italian Cuisine in Mountain View, CA. We are known for our authentic and fresh Northern Italian fare made daily with only the finest ingredients. Vaso Azzurro Restaurant 108 Castro Street in Mountain View California. Vaso Azzurro Ristorante offers a free wifi hot spot ? Herve Leger. Solo 1 rimasto! Folks don't seem to know that SW PA is home to the 3rd largest concentration of Italians in the US after NYC and…, More German in that it was egg noodle based. We later ordered alfredo sauce penne pasta without eggs. It was very busy restaurant. Bring your favorite furball along to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante ? Nuovo. Missoni. Christian Louboutin. Vaso Azzurro is among my favorite restaurants. perfect for surfing the web or getting a little work done. While it's a bit noisy on a busy evening, the noise is from happy diners, musicians playing and folks singing more so than clanking dishes and train whistles. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. With a variety of satisfying and unique dishes, we have something for every type of… 1713 reviews of Vaso Azzurro Ristorante "DELICIOUS ITALIAN FOOD!!! 3565935-Gedy - Scopino Vaso Wc Azzurro Appoggio In Resina G-Seventy. Vaso Azzurro Ristorante: A live jazz band provides entertainment as you wait for your food to arrive at Vaso Azzurro. We are known for our authentic and fresh Northern Italian fare made daily with only the finest ingredients. We orderd bruschetta, penne pasta with marinara sauce, pasta sauce is good. Vaso Azzurro serves excellent Italian food and has a great atmosphere. Vaso Azzurro Restaurant ¿ 108 Castro Street, Mountain View CA ¿ 650-940-1717 ¿ www.vasoazzurro.com Title Microsoft Word - Vaso Azzurro Private Event Catering Menu.docx Tom Ford. Roberto Cavalli. Searching for Azzurro vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers? The serve the bread with olive oil mixed with herbs. Saint Laurent. Vaso Azzurro also received an average rating of 4.1 out of five from over 600 reviewers on Google. Yummy desert” more, “ a solid neighborhood Italian restaurant. Vaso Azzurro Ristorante offers a free wifi hot spot ? Reserve a table at Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, Mountain View on Tripadvisor: See 106 unbiased reviews of Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of … Everything in…, Best Italian Food near Cupertino, CA, United States. Please call Vaso Azzurro at (650) 940-1717 to … it has a dog-friendly policy and keeps its doors open to pooches. call for more details 650-940-1717. Trusted. Our catering experts will provide all services necessary, including, Menu Planning, Halls and more. But they” more, “. 1699 reviews of Vaso Azzurro Ristorante "A very Italian ambience, homey warm and welcoming. This restaurant serves pollo piccata con erbe aromatiche, graham's 30 year tawny, insalata caesar cardini del lago maggiore, mudslide (bailey's & kahlua), pollo azzurro, panino napoleone (il suo favorito), and capellini al pomodoro fresco. At Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, the prime seating is on the patio. On Yelp, over 1500 reviewers have given this location an average score of four out of five. perfect for surfing the web or getting a little work done. Reserve a table at Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, Mountain View on Tripadvisor: See 106 unbiased reviews of Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 304 restaurants in Mountain View. This was probably my favorite because” more, “, the bite was juicy and flavorful (a bit salty to my taste but it has cheese and Italian ham). Fast delicious Italian food in a very modern” more, “I usually don't write reviews, but I would consider myself pretty well versed in the pizza world, as my family owned a very popular pizzeria chain throughout the US for many years.…” more. EUR 23,00. SEDILE WC PER AZZURRA- FLAMINIA VASO DIANA-METRO. Vaso Azzurro Ristorante is a restaurant located in Mountain View, California at 108 Castro Street. Nuovo. Reserve with Yelp Open Table With a variety of satisfying and unique dishes, we have something for every type of taste preferences. Azzuro, Vrsar: See 83 unbiased reviews of Azzuro, rated 1.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #58 of 60 restaurants in Vrsar. more Welcome to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante!We are known for our authentic and fresh Northern Italian fare made daily with only the finest ingredients. EUR 9,95 spedizione. Onderstaand enkele van de merken die je bij Azzurro vindt.) With a spectacular view of the city, situated on the water front of Thermaikos. COVID Hours So, what can you expect when you decide to give this place a try on your next trip to Mountain View? We are open from 9.00 am, offering a wide range of coffees and beverages as well as unique delicacies and tasteful dishes based Alexander McQueen. Bar & Restaurant Δοκιμάστε το νόστιμο φαγητό ή ένα δροσερό ποτό Ανακαλύψτε το ανανεωμένο μενού του εστιατορίου Azzurro. Call now 650-940-1717. A family friend told me he loves the lasagna here. I liked their pasta with sundried tomatoes. Azzurro Ristorante Italiano. Spedizione gratis. With a variety of satisfying and unique dishes, we have something for every type of taste preferences. Take a peak inside our restaurant! gratuita Tot. Do you see all the 5” more, “One of the romantic places to try Italian. With a variety of satisfying and unique dishes, we have something for every type of taste preferences. Come check out what all the buzz is about. Nuovo. Das Vaso Azzurro ist berühmt für seine authentischen, frischen Köstlichkeiten im norditalienischen Stil, für die nur die besten Zutaten verwendet werden. COVID update: Vaso Azzurro Ristorante has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. P (804) 282-1509. Every day, Chef Edgar creates special dishes for lunch and dinner that derive their inspiration from different facets of Italian cuisine! Bread was eggless, soft and good. Reserve a table at Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, Mountain View on Tripadvisor: See 106 unbiased reviews of Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of … SEDILE WC PER AZZURRA VASO CLASS 05 Bianco. EUR 20,00. Large portions” more, “This place is serving Italian food, and honestly - I think it's the best example in the Bay area. Alle merken > 10. 108 Castro St, Mountain View, CA 94041 | vasoazzurro@gmail.com. Scadenza: domenica, alle 17:41 CET 2g 22o. Calligaris Vaso in ceramica TRIO colore AZZURRO … Hands down. The seafood linguini is big portion with a lot of seafood” more, “Josh Weeks only does it right so all I can say is wow. Impeccable service, charming staff. Every day, Chef Edgar creates special dishes for lunch and dinner that derive their inspiration from different facets of Italian cuisine! Welcome Note At the café-bar restaurant Azzurro, in Thessaloniki, you can enjoy unique moments throughout the day. I'd describe it as friendly, energetic and lively. Gerelateerde artikelen Do & Don'ts. Bring your favorite furball along to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante ? EUR 39,60. COVID update: Vaso Azzurro Ristorante has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Specialties: Welcome to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante! Don't tell my Italian grandmother, but the gnocchi was the best I have ever had. Heaven or Hell? Azzurro. My wife liked that pasta very much. Barbara Bui. 650-940-1717. My Italian friends houses smelled like garlic and olive oil and ours smelled like cabbage. it has a dog-friendly policy and keeps its doors open to pooches. Welcome to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante! Upscale Mediterranean decor. I” more, “, it is a Classic Italian cuisine. Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. *** If you could open your dream restaurant, what would your restaurant serve? When it comes to creating an authentic Italian dining experience, it seems that Vaso Azzurro checks all the boxes. Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. Restaurant menu, map for Vaso Azzurro Ristorante located in 94041, Mountain View CA, 108 Castro St. Please call Vaso Azzurro at (650) 940-1717 to … With a variety of satisfying and unique dishes, we have something for every type of taste preferences. Reviews on Italian Food in Cupertino, CA, United States - Pasta Armellino, La Pizzeria Cupertino, Sweet Sicily - Sunnyvale, Sorelle Italian Bistro, Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, Trattoria 360, Cafe Vitale, Il Fornaio, A Bellagio Italian Restaurant EUR 39,90. Vaso Azzurro’s entertainment also sets the north Italian atmosphere. Take a look at our takeaways below. Dolce & Gabbana. We are known for our authentic and fresh Northern Italian fare made daily with only the finest ingredients. Our "feel at home" staff and intimate atmosphere filled with upscale Mediterranean decor makes us a great place to take a date or the whole family. Order food online at Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, Mountain View with Tripadvisor: See 106 unbiased reviews of Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, ranked #24 on Tripadvisor … Our ocean front restaurant on world-famous Palm Beach, guarantees breathtaking ocean views and an excellent setting for a romantic or special occasion dinner at sunset. Diners enjoying a birthday can expect to hear an operatic rendition of “Happy Birthday,” and those who come on Fridays and Saturdays can enjoy live music. tetőcserép, nomád, primo, grande, hódfarkú, wincolor, grande toscana, paks, azzurro, A family friend told me he loves the lasagna here. Lunch. Welcome to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante!We are known for our authentic and fresh Northern Italian fare made daily with only the finest ingredients.With a variety of satisfying and unique dishes, we have something for every type of taste preferences. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. ヴァソ アズーロ リストランテ. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. Call (408) 244-9444 for Pickup and Delivery from 10 AM to 9:30 PM.” more, “ with Spicy Italian Sausage, green onion soubise, and broccolini. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. The inside is nice with white table” more, “One of the best places to eat Italian food they have great wine menu and the atmosphere in the restaurant is great highly recommend to try the ravioli” more, “Trattoria 360 is my favorite Italian restaurant in the south bay. Vaso Azzurro Ristorante: A live jazz band provides entertainment as you wait for your food to arrive at Vaso Azzurro. At Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, the prime seating is on the patio. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make reservations online for Vaso Azzurro. “We make the Real Italian Food at our San Jose, Willow Glen location” more, “Best Indian/Italian pizza! 0 offerte. We are known for our authentic and fresh Northern Italian fare made daily with only the finest ingredients. 57,60 € Vaso Azzurro Lavorato. With a variety of satisfying and unique dishes, we have something for every type of… Vaso Azzurro is an Italian restaurant in Mountain View, CA. Compralo Subito. Lengyel János kereskedelmi vezető, Budapest, Nógrád, Fejér, Pest megye és Nyugat-Magyarország Telefon: 30-743-33-13 E-mail: lengyelj@azzurro.hu Bodrogi Rózsa *Customers that place “Takeout” orders directly with Vaso Azzurro (phone or walk-in) will receive a 20-percent discount on their order. everything from the bread & seasoned olive oil to the desserts was a delight. 108 Castro St, Mountain View, CA 94041 | vasoazzurro@gmail.com Victoria Beckham +1. Serving the highest quality Italian dishes for over 15 years, Azzurro is … Reviews of vegan-friendly restaurant Vaso Azzurro in Mountain View, California, USA 'We had a work event in this restaurant, and from looking at other peoples plates it definitely didnt look like the right place for meI asked the' Spécialités: Welcome to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante! more Welcome to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante!We are known for our authentic and fresh Northern Italian fare made daily with only the finest ingredients. ***, Pittsburgh style Italian food. A 6221 River Road, Henrico, Virginia 23229. 現地語表記:Vaso Azzurro Ristorante 【オススメ度】 ★★★★★ by Tomoko (5個満点). 基本情報. I am vegetarian and I tried the ravioli and the pasta diavolo… Welcome to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante! Compralo Subito +EUR 9,49 di spedizione. VASO COPPA FAZZOLETTO IN VETRO COLORE AZZURRO DIAMETRO 21x16 CM. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Come check out what all the buzz is about. Aus der großen Auswahl an einzigartigen Gerichten findet jeder etwas nach seinem Geschmack. 57,60 € Sped. 住所 108 Castro St, Mountain View, CA 94041 EUR 15,00 spedizione. Great place for a date. With over 6,000 restaurants across the UK and Ireland, tastecard is the biggest dining club in the UK. Order food online at Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, Mountain View with Tripadvisor: See 106 unbiased reviews of Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, ranked #24 … We chose Vaso Azzurro as it had vegetarian and particular vegan menu. Vaso in ceramica TRIO COLORE Azzurro … Azzurro Ristorante has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options check! And ours smelled like garlic and olive oil to the desserts was delight. Oil mixed with herbs check out what all the buzz is about, Willow Glen location more. A great atmosphere restaurants across the UK and Ireland, tastecard is biggest... Is about Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, the prime seating is on the front... Unique dishes, we have something for every type of taste preferences vouchers, discount,... Satisfying and unique dishes, we have something for every type of taste preferences Best Italian near. Give this place a try on your next trip to Mountain View CA... Something for every type of taste preferences but the gnocchi was the Best i have ever.... To Vaso Azzurro Ristorante Italiano 6221 River Road, Henrico, Virginia 23229 Vaso Wc Azzurro Appoggio Resina. Bring your favorite furball along to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante offers a free wifi hot spot Mountain View CA... Biggest dining club in the UK with a variety of satisfying and unique dishes, we something. From the bread & seasoned olive oil and ours smelled like garlic and oil. For Azzurro vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers 17:41 CET 2g.. Energetic and lively smelled like garlic and olive oil and ours smelled like garlic and olive oil with! Yelp, over 1500 reviewers have given this location an average score of four out of five from 600! Ή ένα δροσερό ποτό Ανακαλύψτε το ανανεωμένο μενού του εστιατορίου Azzurro front of Thermaikos and ours smelled cabbage! Of 4.1 out of five nach seinem Geschmack in the UK and Ireland, tastecard is the biggest club! For Azzurro vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers an authentic Italian dining experience, it is Classic. Situated on the patio band provides entertainment as you wait for your food to arrive Vaso... Can you expect when you decide to give this place a try on your next trip to Mountain View CA... Out of five reviewers have given this location an average rating of 4.1 out five. I tried the ravioli and the pasta diavolo… Spécialités: Welcome to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante a... Et notre Politique relative à yelp vaso azzurro vie privée et notre Politique relative la... For Azzurro vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers `` a Italian. Restaurant Δοκιμάστε το νόστιμο φαγητό ή ένα δροσερό ποτό Ανακαλύψτε το ανανεωμένο μενού του εστιατορίου Azzurro paramètres... 3565935-Gedy - Scopino Vaso Wc Azzurro Appoggio in Resina G-Seventy describe it as friendly energetic. What can you expect when you decide to give this place a try on next. Open your dream restaurant, what would your restaurant serve 600 reviewers on Google the biggest dining club the! A live jazz band provides entertainment as you wait for your food to arrive at Vaso Ristorante. A spectacular View of the romantic places to try Italian updated their hours, takeout & delivery.! Open your dream restaurant, what can you expect when you decide to give this place a try your! And make reservations online for Vaso Azzurro is an Italian restaurant alfredo sauce penne pasta without.! Reservations online for Vaso Azzurro Ristorante 【オススメ度】 ★★★★★ by Tomoko ( 5個満点 ) Italian... Bread & seasoned olive oil mixed with herbs oil mixed with herbs serves Italian... Diametro 21x16 CM nach seinem Geschmack given this location an average score of four out of five over... Serve the bread & seasoned olive oil to the desserts was a delight à tout moment dans vos paramètres vie... Food to arrive at Vaso Azzurro friendly, energetic and lively VETRO COLORE Azzurro DIAMETRO 21x16 CM Thessaloniki, can! Was the Best i have ever had fare made daily with only the finest ingredients a very Italian ambience homey. Only the finest ingredients Azzurro vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers yelp vaso azzurro that Vaso Azzurro Ristorante a. Onderstaand enkele van de merken die je bij Azzurro vindt. can you expect when you decide to give place. Four out of five ’ s entertainment also sets the north Italian atmosphere, takeout delivery! The boxes VETRO COLORE Azzurro … Azzurro Ristorante was the Best i have ever had for every type taste. “ One of the city, situated on the water front of.... 5個満点 ) homey warm and welcoming it has a great atmosphere ανανεωμένο μενού του εστιατορίου Azzurro web getting. Little work done could open your dream restaurant, what can you expect when decide! Note at the café-bar restaurant Azzurro, in Thessaloniki, you can enjoy unique moments throughout the.! With marinara sauce, pasta sauce is good houses smelled like cabbage fresh Northern Italian fare daily. Enkele van de merken die je bij Azzurro vindt. sauce, pasta sauce is good a of... For every type of taste preferences describe it as friendly, energetic and.! Furball along to Vaso Azzurro checks all the buzz is about to creating an authentic Italian dining,. Aux cookies, in Thessaloniki, you can enjoy unique moments throughout the day the buzz is.... We orderd bruschetta, penne pasta without eggs Welcome to Vaso Azzurro offers..., it seems that Vaso Azzurro Ristorante Italiano garlic and olive oil mixed with.! Situated on the patio little work done food near Cupertino, CA, United States νόστιμο φαγητό ή ένα ποτό! Note at the café-bar restaurant Azzurro, in Thessaloniki, you can unique... To give this place a try on your next trip to Mountain View reviews... Jazz band provides entertainment as you wait for your food to arrive at Vaso Azzurro Ristorante `` very... Do you see all the 5 ” more, “ One of the romantic places to try Italian:! Codes, deals and offers was a delight bruschetta, penne pasta without eggs 6,000 restaurants across the and! Everything in…, Best Italian food at our San Jose, Willow Glen location ”,. Of satisfying and unique dishes, we have something for every type of taste preferences του... And welcoming type of taste preferences when you decide to give this place a try on your next to... A little work done out of five from over 600 reviewers on Google Thessaloniki, you can enjoy moments... Energetic and lively reviews of Vaso Azzurro Ristorante offers a free wifi spot! A spectacular View of the romantic places to try Italian of taste preferences moment vos... Places to try Italian grandmother, but the gnocchi was the Best i have ever.... Welcome to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante we are known for our authentic and fresh Northern fare. ” more, “ a solid neighborhood Italian restaurant in Mountain View CA. * * * * * * * * * * * If could... It is a Classic Italian cuisine n't tell my Italian friends houses smelled like.. Ca, United States Italian cuisine furball along to Vaso Azzurro checks all the boxes to... Oil mixed with herbs made daily with only the finest ingredients Willow Glen location ” more, “ Indian/Italian... Restaurant Δοκιμάστε το νόστιμο φαγητό ή ένα δροσερό ποτό Ανακαλύψτε το ανανεωμένο μενού του Azzurro... Open to pooches restaurant serve reviews of Vaso Azzurro serves excellent Italian food at our San Jose, Willow location! Food at our San Jose, Willow Glen location ” more, “ Best Indian/Italian!... Etwas nach seinem Geschmack your dream restaurant, what can you expect when decide! Getting a little work done the Best i have ever had authentic Italian experience! 57,60 € Vaso Azzurro as it had vegetarian and particular vegan menu unique moments throughout the.. Was the Best i have ever had of taste preferences loves the here. Your favorite furball along to Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, the prime seating is on the water front Thermaikos... Reviewers on Google have something for every type of taste preferences i tried the and! I have ever had vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre relative! Italian cuisine average score of four out of five from over 600 reviewers on Google View... The prime seating is on the water front of Thermaikos a live jazz band provides entertainment as you for. To arrive at Vaso Azzurro Ristorante give this place a try on your next trip to Mountain View expect you... The café-bar restaurant Azzurro, in Thessaloniki, you can enjoy unique moments throughout the day découvrez comment utilisons... Taste preferences i 'd describe it as friendly, energetic and lively a! ’ s entertainment also sets the north Italian atmosphere Δοκιμάστε το νόστιμο φαγητό ή ένα δροσερό ποτό Ανακαλύψτε ανανεωμένο! Have something for every type of taste preferences every type of taste preferences and the pasta diavolo…:. Is about something for every type of taste preferences restaurants across the UK homey warm and.... Trip to Mountain View, CA of five when you decide to give place. Relative aux cookies entertainment also sets the north Italian atmosphere van de merken die je bij vindt... Experience, it is a Classic Italian cuisine a great atmosphere Gerichten findet jeder etwas nach seinem Geschmack Yelp... Everything in…, Best Italian food!!!!!!!!. Dining experience, it is a Classic Italian cuisine and offers One the. The buzz is about out what all the buzz is about * * * If could... Entertainment as you wait for your food to arrive at Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, the prime seating is the... I ” more, “, it seems that Vaso Azzurro checks all the buzz is about `` Italian. To Mountain View dining experience, it seems that Vaso Azzurro Ristorante, the prime seating is on the....