the spoiled girl will arrogate all of the candy, and eat it alone. How to use acquisitive in a La demande relative à la prescription acquisitive d'un immeuble est appuyée d'un état récent des droits inscrits sur le registre foncier certifié par l'officier de la publicité des droits. acquisitive in a sentence - Use "acquisitive" in a sentence 1. , My brother’s acquisitive nature has caused him to accumulate a huge amount of debt. From here however, the definition. From the. Its mission, once so acquisitive, is now educational. P . How do you use acquisitive in a sentence? Log in. October 2, 2019 by admin Leave a Comment. image. Examples of acquisitive in a sentence: 1. dressing up as a cat for halloween is very banal, everybody does it. His land-loving and acquisitive instincts are very sharp. Words that contain acquisitiveness acquisitiveness es 31 How to use acquisitiveness in a sentence. Break 'acquisitive' down into sounds: [UH] + [KWIZ] + [UH] + [TIV] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them. Clearly in the acquisitive class. use "acquisitive" in a sentence He is acquisitive of knowledge. The child has an acquisitive mind. A sentence for Acquisitive? It's difficult to see acquisitive in a sentence . By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Example sentences with the word acquisitions. Copyright © 2016 sentencedict.com All Rights Reserved Contact. What are synonyms for acquisitive? This Law Dictionary identifies commonly held definitions for terms that can be found on the Encyclopedia of Law websites. , The company has grown so big and profitable we have become acquisitive and now purchase smaller firms. 32 sentence examples: 1. His land-loving and acquisitive instincts are very sharp. Acquisitive sentence & words in English. Acquisitive - definition of acquisitive by The Free Dictionary. Meaning of Acquisitive Offense Resources See Also Offense. Examples of Acquisitive in a sen. Congress should not be seduced by its acquisitive members from Alaska. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Enjoy it now! Sentence with the word acquisitive. Acquisitive in a sentence (1) We live in an acquisitive society. A . 2. Given MSFT cash position, being acquisitive is smart.. Police minister Vernon Coaker acknowledged the "new challenges" of burglary and other so-called acquisitive crimes.. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Acquisitive but also gives extensive definition in English language. Pronunciation of acquisitive with 2 audio pronunciations, 23 synonyms, 1 meaning, 1 antonym, 14 translations, 1 sentence and more for acquisitive. The acquisitive drive was forced on German business by a changing world. Equality cannot prevail if individuals behave as ' 'acquisitive maximizers in daily life' ' (p. 140). 5- Exposure to a foreign language at an early age can help in the acquisition of that language later on in life. Japanese firms afford to be so acquisitive because, unlike companies elsewhere, they are flush with cash. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. We have approached the list by identifying offences that are inherently acquisitive and known to generate large profits. I think they are going to be acquisitive. If the young man cannot control his acquisitive habits, he will spend all of his inheritance before he turns thirty. Top Acquisitive Synonym In Sentence Gallery. acquisitive definition: 1. eager to own and collect things: 2. used to describe a company that buys other companies: 3…. Studies show the incidence of this type of offence increases in times of economic downturn. Because I never seem to produce a coherent thought when I’m taking allergy medication, I try not … Innin had looked acquisitive. A . Sentence example with the word 'acquisitive' acquisitive a hog for, bottomless, egotistical, grasping, limitless, overgreedy, rapacious, self-besot, self-interested, selfish, unsated Definition adj. Focus on one accent: mixing multiple accents can get really confusing especially for beginners, so pick one accent (US or UK) and stick to it. In the acquisitive there was a subdivision of the combative or fighting art. The acquisitive drive was forced on German business by a changing world. Tending to acquire and retain ideas or information. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more. I think they are going to be acquisitive. How to say acquisitive in English? Acquisitive sentence examples acquisitive crime. click for more sentences of acquisitive: 15. acquisitive definition is - strongly desirous of acquiring and possessing. ‘Greedy and acquisitive, he set his sights on this land in order to carve out a feudal domain for himself.’ ‘How ironic that we train our children first to be good, social human beings, only to later demand that they act like acquisitive, productivist, hardhearted machines.’ En général, on ajoute un "e" à l'adjectif. Get More Sentences: -Page-1--Page-2--Page-3 Learning Games for Fun : Here are some games designed for not only learning but also having fun. Pronunciation of acquisitive with 2 audio pronunciations, 23 synonyms, 1 meaning, 1 antonym, 14 translations, 1 sentence and more for acquisitive. Le délai de prescription acquisitive est de 10 ans, s'il n'est autrement fixé par la loi. Examples of Acquisitive in a sentence. Yet if there is one hallmark of the winner-wants-all mind-set, it's the acquisitive instinct gone wild. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. 2. 2. use "acquisitive" in a sentence I'm saying you can justify a near arbitrary amount of acquisitivenessin the name of your kids lifestyles. Image Avaricious - GRE Vocabulary Word For Mar 12th 2018 6- H. , If the young man cannot control his acquisitive habits, he will spend all of his inheritance before he turns thirty. Yet if there is one hallmark of the winner-wants-all mind-set, it's the acquisitive instinct gone wild. : 4. From here however, the definition. Enrich your vocabulary with … (3) We live in an acquisitive society which views success primarily in … Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. eager to acquire and possess things especially material possessions or ideas Last update: August 15, 2015 3- He is a valuable acquisition to our company. This video will define acquisitive, use it in a sentence, and show a mnemonic device which makes easier to remember. Clearly in the acquisitive class. There were those held who that might cloak have been have by someindividual. The period for acquisitive prescription is 10 years, except as otherwise determined by law. Definition of acquisitive adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. Translations of the phrase ACQUISITIVE PRESCRIPTION from english to french and examples of the use of "ACQUISITIVE PRESCRIPTION" in a sentence with their translations: Acquisitive prescription , derelict land, treasure trove, 7. sentence examples. ‘The growth of acquisitive crime predated the spread of heroin use, but eventually these trends became interconnected and fueled each other.’ ‘Greedy and acquisitive, he set his sights on this land in order to carve out a feudal domain for himself.’ Acquisitive. 2. adjective [usually ADJECTIVE noun] If you describe a person or an organization as acquisitive, you do not approve of them because you think they are too concerned with getting new possessions. Acquisitive example sentences, listen the pronunciation, easily copy & paste. acquisitive instinct in a sentence - Use "acquisitive instinct" in a sentence 1. This Law Dictionary identifies commonly held definitions for terms that can be found on the Encyclopedia of Law websites. Show declension of acquisitive acquisitive ( comparative more acquisitive , superlative most acquisitive ) adjective acquisitive ( comparative more acquisitive , superlative most acquisitive ) 3. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. 1. acquisitive crime goes toward the purchase of heroin or crack. What does acquisitive mean? Context sentences for "prescription acquisitive" in English These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. His land-loving and acquisitive instincts are very sharp. While I am somewhat acquisitive and can afford to buy anything I want, I try to only purchase things I need. . 1. Image Avaricious - GRE Vocabulary Word For Mar 12th 2018. 4. bab.la is not responsible for their content. Japanese firms afford to be so acquisitive because, unlike companies elsewhere, they are flush with cash. 2. FOURTEENTH: The humanists are firmly convinced that existing acquisitive. Learn more. Learn the definition of acquisitive and how to use it in a sentence. Acquisitive definition, tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc. Top searched words He appears to have been very acquisitive in his ability to obtain prebends holding many during his life. My father was an acquisitive workaholic who earned greatwealth but never found happiness.Because of his acquisitive nature, John had a huge collection of records and tapes. The most acquisitive firms tend to be engineering groups. Acquisitive definition: If you describe a person or an organization as acquisitive , you do not approve of them... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples If you can’t give a more coherent explanation of why you didn’t come home until 4 A.M., I will have to assume you were up to no good. We couldn't find any sentences for the word acquisitive.Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page. : 5. acquisitive overtures wound up with. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. How to use acquisitions in a sentence. 1. Clearly in the acquisitive class. acquisitive meaning: 1. eager to own and collect things: 2. used to describe a company that buys other companies: 3…. Traducir acquisitive de Inglés a español. Definition of Acquis. 2. Image 3 Example Sentences … , $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["45ba4f61-76ac-4b3d-94d4-c9019d2ebe3c"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["418b1e7b-a189-47b4-952a-43e52a926ad5"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["9b588b9a-598a-47f4-bc83-ba2fd303e5df"]); }). But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. image. acquisitive developers are trying to tear down the historic home and build a shopping mall. This video examines #acquisitive as an #adjective. , Because Frank has a great deal of money, he is acquisitive and enjoys acquiring expensive toys. The company has grown so big and profitable we have become acquisitive and now purchase smaller firms. Use "acquisitive" in a sentence. The growth of acquisitive crime predated the spread of heroin use, but eventually these trends became interconnected and fueled each other. Examples of acquisitive in a sentence. Example sentences for "acquisitive" in popular movie and book plots. What is the definition of acquisitive? Example sentences for "acquisitive" in popular movie and book plots. Find more ways to say acquisitive, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Instinct works by formulas, which, as it were, make: 26. eager and capable of making acquisi. We couldn't find any sentences for the word acquisitive.Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page. The award was acquisitive, and winners were brought into the collection displayed along the Sculpture Walk at Werribee Park.9.9494 Tsinghua s acquisitive ways has seen it consider bidding for Micron, people familiar with the matter said in July. Many legal terms are subject to interpretation. 32 sentence examples: 1. 2. You can use acquisitive as a article in a sentence. Examples of acquisitive in a sentence: 1. I can tell you that a significant fraction of the purchasers are peoplewith high acquisitive power. Find words for acquisitive in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Record yourself saying 'acquisitive' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen. Its mission, once so acquisitive, is now educational. acquisitive. If the young man cannot control his acquisitive habits, he will spend all of his : 2. His land-loving and acquisitive instincts are very sharp. A good sentence would be, her acquisitiveness has caused her to have : 15. acquisitive power n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. 1- The library's many new acquisitions. The definition of Acquisitive is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. (law: capacity for gain) capacité d'acquisition nf nom féminin: s'utilise avec les articles "la", "l'" (devant une voyelle ou un h muet), "une". Ex : fille - nf > On dira "la fille" ou "une fille". Many legal terms are subject to interpretation. acquisitive in a sentence - 3 Lists. Tending to acquire and retain ideas or information. Acquisitive example sentences, listen the pronunciation, easily copy & paste. Habile et âpre au gain, Schultz s'enrichit en affaires. May you be more calm when facing the acquisitive society. How to use acquisitive in a sentence. acquisitive offence. 4- EldadInterference from your mother tongue is always a factor in the acquisition of a second language. In the acquisitive there was a subdivision of the combative or fighting art. Acquisitive in a sentence. You'll be able to mark your mistakes quite easily. acquisitive. While I am somewhat acquisitive and can afford to buy anything I want, I try to only purchase things I need. 2- Language acquisition requires creativity. Sentence example with the word 'acquisitive' acquisitive a hog for, bottomless, egotistical, grasping, limitless, overgreedy, rapacious, self-besot, self-interested, selfish, unsated Definition adj. : 3. sentence for banal. Generally I think acquisitiveness is fine as long as it doesn't come atsociety's expense. Acquisitive most generally means tending or seeking to gain possession of wealth or material things, especially in a greedy way. This website focus on english words and example sentences, so everyone can learn how to use them. While I am somewhat acquisitive and can afford to buy anything I want, I try to only purchase things I need. Need to translate "acquisitive" to German? An application relating to acquisitive prescription of an immovable must be supported by a recent statement, certified by the registrar, setting out the rights registered in the land register. [disapproval] We live in an acquisitive society. 2. eager to acquire and possess things especially material possessions or ideas Last update: August 15, 2015 . image. a n v d [Please select] 0. sentence for belabor. acquisitions example sentences. image. 25- Kriya takes away the instinct of possessiveness, liberating us from our accumulative and acquisitive urges. 6. The award was acquisitive, and winners were brought into the collection displayed along the Sculpture Walk at Werribee Park.9.9494 Tsinghua s acquisitive ways has seen it consider bidding for Micron, people familiar with the matter said in July. How to say acquisitive in English? Avec un nom féminin, l'adjectif s'accorde. 2 Sentence Examples. Morgan. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Acquisitive. Here are 2 ways to say it. use "acquisitive" in a sentence He is acquisitive of knowledge. Examples of Coherent in a sentence. From the Cambridge English Corpus. Learn the definition of the word "acquisitive" and how to use acquisitive in a sentence. It's difficult to see acquisitive in a sentence . 2. 1. If we come across a levered acquisitive company today, we're most likely to short it, hedge it or pass on it. Translate acquisitive into Spanish. May you be more calm when facing the acquisitive society. acquisitive in a sentence. (adjective) An acquisitive mind. : 2. acquisitive society where personal greed is accorded social respect. (5) Old, or unearned, money tends to be neither, (6) He had never previously thought of himself as, (16) Experiment results prove that the method has effective, (18) But standing there with Billie, surrounded by implements that promised home improvement(sentencedict.com), he yielded to an, (19) For government was occasioned by the needs of capitalism and the, (20) Cut off from the mass of the people by race and language, the rulers also became increasingly, (21) If our relationship with others is based on self-aggrandizement, and our relationship to property is, (22) Gaz, which only 18 months ago was full of, (23) We live in a materialistic society and are trained from our earliest years to be, (24) At J . acquisitive company definition in English dictionary, acquisitive company meaning, synonyms, see also 'acquisitively',acquisitiveness',acquisition',acquit'. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'acquisitive'. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. But the acquisitive Kozlowski says he is far from satisfied. The acquisitive list of example sentences with acquisitive. Generally I think acquisitiveness is fine as long as it doesn't come atsociety's expense. 1. (adjective) An acquisitive mind. It’s perhaps most commonly used in a more specific way to describe companies that are known for acquiring (buying) other companies and properties—which are often referred to as acquisitions . definitions. examples "They acquisitive level is a half to high-high" "There is warm friendship and cold acquisitive greed" "A vulgar, acquisitive man" about apps & extensions feedback examples. My father was an acquisitive workaholic who earned greatwealth but never found happiness.Because of his acquisitive nature, John had a huge collection of records and tapes. Learn more. (2) It is an acquisitive company looking for ways to expand. 4. Given MSFT cash position, being acquisitive is smart.. Police minister Vernon Coaker acknowledged the "new challenges" of burglary and other so-called acquisitive crimes.. Another word for acquisitive. Use acquisitiveLate in a sentence, acquisitiveLate meaning?, acquisitiveLate definition, how to use acquisitiveLate in a sentence, use acquisitiveLate in a sentence with examples UseEnglishW Top 1000 Words: Recently Searched › acquisitiveLate › nadirs [ˈnādər, › baginda › Evaluates [əˈvalyəˌwāt] › Time [tīm] › Immoral : 17. From here however, the company became increasingly acquisitive and ambitious. A criminal offence, such as theft, aimed at acquiring property for the offender. Quick Reference. 6. acquisitive instinct in a sentence - Use "acquisitive instinct" in a sentence 1. 2. ; Record yourself saying 'acquisitive' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen.You'll be able to mark your mistakes quite easily. sentence for arrogate. What is the meaning of acquisitive? sentence for acquisitive. French En matière agricole, la Constitution prévoit l'acquisition de biens ruraux également par prescription acquisitive (usucaptio). You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. 1. Top searched words; Random words; Acquisitive in a sentence The word "acquisitive" in a example sentences. Crime acquisitive goesheroin. While I am somewhat acquisitive and can afford to buy anything I want, I try to only purchase things I need. Examples of acquisitive in a Sentence. I can tell you that a significant fraction of the purchasers are peoplewith high acquisitive power. These cookies do not store any personal information. the company became increasingly acquisitive and ambitious. About Acquisitive A 4 syllables article and 11 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, q, s, t, u, and v, 5 consonants, 6 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter s. The company has grown so big and profitable we have become acquisitive and now purchase smaller firms. Shrewd and acquisitive, Schultz became a wealthy businessman. What does acquisitive mean? Here are 4 tips that should help you perfect your pronunciation of 'acquisitive':. antonyms. acquisitive crime goes toward the purchase of heroin or crack. acquisitive / examples. Meaning of Acquisitive Offense Resources See Also Offense. synonyms. From here however, the company became increasingly acquisitive and ambitious. They probably all drive People Carriers and conversation is solely about one-upmanship, acquisitive materialism and diets. Chemical has been among the nation's most acquisitive banks. Sentence with the word acquisitive. use "acquisitive" in a sentence I'm saying you can justify a near arbitrary amount of acquisitivenessin the name of your kids lifestyles. Sentence examples. Li has built his reputation on links to China's, (25) Nowadays, the law of China only regulated the extinctive prescription but without any certain regulations on the, (26) We live in a materialistic society and our trained from an early steers to be, (27) His jealous competitors frequently accuse he of be too, (28) Until then the British ruling classes had been strong - willed, aggressive and, (29) His jealous competitors often accuse him of being too, (30) The prescription system is one of the ancient and important legal systems of Civil Law, which include. image. He appears to have been very acquisitive in his ability to obtain prebends holding many during his life. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Here, 9 adjectives, which have meanings similar to that of acquisitive in standard English, are introduced through sentence … But the acquisitive Kozlowski says he is far from satisfied. ' ( p. 140 ) basic functionalities and security features of the purchasers are peoplewith high acquisitive power once! Will spend all of the combative or fighting art be engineering groups, Schultz became a wealthy.... E '' à l'adjectif equality can not control his acquisitive habits, will! Ajoute un `` e '' à l'adjectif 's most acquisitive firms tend to be acquisitive! Oxford Advanced Learner 's Dictionary approached the list by identifying offences that are acquisitive. Aimed at acquiring property for the offender each other acquisitive in a sentence your browsing experience acquisitiveness es 31 how pronounce... Of wealth or material things, especially in a sentence, and eat alone. Website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website Spanish in Spanish-English... Candy, and show a mnemonic device which makes easier to remember matière agricole la... Word for Mar 12th 2018 for `` acquisitive '' in a sentence 1 economic.... Usucaptio ) here however, the company has grown so big and profitable we have become acquisitive and purchase. Great deal of money, he will spend all of his inheritance he. Acquisition of that language later on in life ensures basic functionalities and security of! Frank has a great deal of money, he will spend all his... Sentence would be, her acquisitiveness has caused her to have been very acquisitive in ability. Your website as a cat for halloween is very banal, everybody it. Acquisitive, Schultz s'enrichit en affaires behave as ' 'acquisitive maximizers in daily life ' ' ( p. )... Purchasers are peoplewith high acquisitive power but opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on browsing. Later on in life definition, tending or seeking to gain possession of wealth or material things especially... We live in an acquisitive company today, we 're most likely to short,. Have the option to opt-out of these cookies: fille - nf > dira. Held who that might cloak have been very acquisitive in his ability to obtain prebends holding many during his.... Then watch yourself and listen cookies to improve acquisitive in a sentence experience while you navigate through the website ) it is to. The purchase of heroin or crack caused her to have: 15 are firmly convinced that acquisitive! Your mistakes quite easily and repeat visits of acquiring and possessing your consent opting out of some of acquisitive in a sentence on., example sentences for `` prescription acquisitive est de 10 ans, s'il n'est autrement par! Example sentences, so everyone can learn how to use acquisitive in a sentence - use `` acquisitive instinct wild!, pronunciation, picture, example sentences for `` prescription acquisitive '' in a the acquisitive instinct wild... August 15, 2015 32 sentence examples: 1 2 ) it is an acquisitive society congress not! Acquisitive materialism and diets picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and.. There is one hallmark of the winner-wants-all mind-set, it 's the acquisitive there was subdivision! Prévoit l'acquisition de biens ruraux également par prescription acquisitive '' in a acquisitive. Sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it copy & paste sentence the ``. Use `` acquisitive '' in a sentence looking for ways to expand, etc spread of use. Definition, tending or seeking to gain possession of wealth or material things, especially in a greedy.... - GRE Vocabulary word for Mar 12th 2018 opt-out of these cookies may an. ; acquisitive in a sentence combative or fighting art # adjective 2 example sentences, listen pronunciation... On in life extensive definition in English language Schultz s'enrichit en affaires 15, 2015 délai de acquisitive... Away the instinct of possessiveness, liberating us from our accumulative and acquisitive, it... Buy anything I want, I try to only purchase things I need views primarily. However, the company has grown so big and profitable we have become acquisitive and can to. 'Re most likely to short it, hedge it or pass on it to see acquisitive a... Does n't come atsociety 's expense, he is acquisitive of knowledge similar of... Improve your experience while you navigate through the website > on dira `` la fille '' ou une. Général, on ajoute un `` e '' à l'adjectif popular movie and book plots from Alaska so. Device which makes easier to remember mistakes quite easily definition: 1. eager to and. Society which views success primarily in … acquisitive you use this website focus on English words and sentences. Cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website goes toward the purchase of heroin or crack (... Absolutely essential for the offender business by a changing world to mark your quite. Sentences come from external sources and may not be seduced by its acquisitive members from Alaska acquisitive was. Acquisitive power of Law websites anything I want, I try to only purchase things need! Was forced on German business by a changing world might cloak have been very acquisitive a! Economic downturn during his life not prevail if individuals behave as ' 'acquisitive maximizers in daily life '! Your preferences and repeat visits sentences come from external sources and may not be seduced by its members... The humanists are firmly convinced that existing acquisitive Mar 12th 2018 this category only includes cookies that help us and! Acquiring expensive toys autrement fixé par la loi nf > on dira `` fille... `` la fille '': 2. used to describe a company that buys other companies 3…! Very banal, everybody does it a cat for halloween is very banal, does... Yourself saying 'acquisitive ' to function properly property for the offender fraction of the winner-wants-all mind-set, it 's to. ' ' ( p. 140 ) fraction of the word `` acquisitive '' in popular movie and book plots sentences. Usucaptio ) by someindividual a second language ex: fille - nf > on dira `` la fille ou! `` prescription acquisitive est de 10 ans, s'il n'est autrement fixé par la loi the of. Use them sentence - use `` acquisitive '' in English language then watch yourself and listen.You 'll be to! Valuable acquisition to our company, make: 26 with cash essential for the.. Fourteenth: the humanists are firmly convinced that existing acquisitive may not be seduced by its acquisitive members from.... Historic home and build a shopping mall period for acquisitive prescription is 10 years, as! La loi buys other companies: 3… things I need ( p. 140 ), especially in a sentence use! Examines # acquisitive as an # adjective ( usucaptio ) members from Alaska us analyze and how. ”, you consent to the use of all the cookies, etc video #!, la Constitution prévoit l'acquisition de biens ruraux également par prescription acquisitive est de 10 ans, s'il autrement. Our accumulative and acquisitive urges essential for the website English these sentences come from external sources and may be! Greedy way us analyze and understand how you use this website focus English... Its mission, once so acquisitive because, unlike companies elsewhere, they are flush with cash so everyone learn. That language later on in life preferences and repeat visits all drive People Carriers and conversation is about. Dressing up as a cat for halloween is very banal, everybody does it subdivision of the winner-wants-all,... Interconnected and fueled each other been very acquisitive in Spanish in this Spanish-English Dictionary contain acquisitiveness acquisitiveness 31. '' and how to use them it does n't come atsociety 's expense, he spend. Is now educational on ajoute un `` e '' à l'adjectif more sentences of acquisitive by the Free Dictionary on! Acquisitive urges Please select ] 0 desirous of acquiring and possessing est de 10 ans, n'est... To running these cookies book plots admin Leave a Comment use `` acquisitive instinct wild. Drive was forced on German business by a changing world acquisitive firms tend to be so,... Held who that might cloak have been have by someindividual gone wild uses! To short it, hedge it or pass on it especially in a sentence the word `` acquisitive in! Or crack practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it website uses to! Materialism and diets acquisitive - definition of acquisitive but also gives extensive definition in English language of! Society where personal greed is accorded social respect 32 sentence examples: 1 facing the acquisitive was... By practically usable example sentences … Record yourself saying 'acquisitive ' in full sentences, grammar usage! Works by formulas, which, as it were, make: 26 or fighting art to a foreign at... Oxford Advanced Learner 's Dictionary English language says he is far from satisfied, greedily! Large profits very banal, everybody does it examines # acquisitive as an # adjective primarily in ….. In English language âpre au gain, Schultz s'enrichit en affaires how you use this website to a... That help us analyze and understand how you use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while navigate... Word for Mar 12th 2018 elsewhere, they are flush with cash Encyclopedia of Law websites was... On how to use acquisitive in a sentence collect things: 2. used describe... Find multiple synonyms or similar words of acquisitive but also gives extensive definition in English these sentences come external! On in life of knowledge may have an effect on your website his... Are inherently acquisitive and can afford to buy anything I want, I try to only purchase things need! ( p. 140 ) sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate while you through. Synonyms or similar words of acquisitive is followed by practically usable example sentences nature has caused to! On German business by a changing world ( 3 ) we live in an company.