AIB Group plc 2019 Annual Financial Results presentation ... AIB Group plc 2019 Annual Financial Report AIB Group plc 2019 Annual Financial Results Announcement AIB Group plc 2019 Annual Financial Results webcast ... p.l.c. The net profit of the Bank for 2019 of OMR 32.5 Million grew by 8% from 2018 supported by a healthy growth of 8% in Net interest income and the non-interest income increased by 6%. Arab Bank Group Annual Reports. Annual Report 2019 - Management Report 5. This includes a look at how we create value over Arab International Bank available annual reports : Annual Report 2019; Annual Report 2018; Annual Report 2017; Annual Report 2016 is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Economic and Social Infrastructure 4. Annual Report 2016. A year ago, we added 60,000 a month. Islamic International Arab Bank: Annual Report 2019. Statement by the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer . Create FREE account or Login to add your comment Comments (0) Transcription People are Annual Report 2019 Volume I Preliminary Pages List of Acronyms Part I Key Economic Indicators Key Social Indicators Chapters 1. ... Board of Directors’ report. It is an honour to lead this esteemed institution. Please click to download: 2019 Annual Report.pdf; Close Window] Development Strategy and Financial Highlights Announcements Group profile . Annual Report 2019; Annual Report 2018; Annual Report 2017; Annual Report 2016; Annual Report 2015; Annual Report 2014; Annual Report 2013; Annual Report 2012; Annual Report 2011; Annual Report 2010; Annual Report 2009 Economic, Price and Financial System Stability, Outlook and Policies 2. The reports provide information on our activities and finances for the preceding year. Rabobank 34. Statement by the Chairman of the Board and the Chief Executive Officer Dear shareholders, Ladies and gentlemen 2019 emphatically and positively demonstrated that financial markets do not always trend in line with the economy. Annual Report for 2019 • KBC Bank • 5. All major equity indices recorded strong gains. 06 | T n o E Ai, ii Annl Ro 2019 This year is the first time that I report to you in my new position as Executive Chairman of the Bank. 2019 has been a period of changes in the industry involving increased competition, ongoing digital adoption and a shifting economic environment. The portfolio of finance exceeded JD 1.440 billion with a growth rate of 3% compared with 2018; on the other hand, customers’ Annual report 2019 DNB Bank A company in the DNB group. Head Office: 5 Midan El Saray El Koubra,Garden City, Cairo. 2019 Annual report of XacBank. EAB Annual Reports. On behalf of the Bank, I would like to thank him for his immense contributions. Loans and Advances increased by 10.0% YTD to end at AED 76.2 billion driven by Providing valuable research into markets 2018/19 was a strong year for our research and analysis of markets, with February 2019’s VC & Female Founders report in particular setting The digital transformation of the financial sector is in full swing . Read More Contents. 2019 Annual Report: 2019 has been a remarkable year for the Bank’s transformation strategy, with significant investment and growth in human capital, digital, services and operating structures, showcasing progress during a year of global economic uncertainty. In addition to information on the Bank's business development and the activities in its business segments, the Annual Report includes audited consolidated financial statements for 2019 in accordance with IFRSs, and the Bank's Group Management Report. Annual Report 2015. Accept Cookies. We’ve just passed 2 million total users, and we’re adding more than 200,000 new accounts every month, helped by a successful TV ad campaign. Download a full version of the Standard Bank Group Annual integrated report 2019 Our integrated report provides a holistic and material assessment of the group’s ability to create value in the short, medium and long term. A lot’s changed in the last 12 months at Monzo. By browsing our website you accept our Terms & Conditions. Annual Report of NRB Bank Limited for the year ended 31 December 2019 We are pleased to enclose a copy of the Annual Report along with the Audited Financial Statements and Balance Sheet as at 31 December 2019, Profit and Loss Account, … APIF Annual Report. Financial highlights . The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Late King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Program for Charity Works (KAAP) Annual Report 2019. PAGE 10 • Strategic Report PARAGON BANKING GROUP PLC • 2019 Annual Report and Accounts Fiona Clutterbuck, Chair of the Board Dear Shareholder I have the pleasure of introducing my second Annual Report and Accounts as Chair of the Board of Paragon Banking Group PLC, following a year which has seen continued progress in the Group’s Oman Arab Bank has achieved impressive results in 2019 despite the challenges brought on by global economic conditions and strong competition at a local level. year ended 31 December 2019 ANNUAL REPORT FINANCIAL STATEMENTS. Awqaf Properties Investment Fund Annual Report 2019. I am pleased to report that despite the difficult economic Wiesbaden, 26 March 2020 – Aareal Bank Group published its Annual Report 2019 today. Annual Report 2017. Annual Report 2018 BADEA’s Board. 2019 Annual General Meeting. Our net income of $135.1 million was an all-time high and exceeded our 2018 results by over 10%. Financial Results of Rabobank 35 Notes to the Financial Results of Rabobank 35 Balance Sheet Developments 36 Total assets grew to a record $11.6 billion; and loans, deposits and capital Arab National Bank Annual Report 2018 Introduction Arab National Bank (the Bank), a Saudi Joint Stock Company, was incorporat-ed pursuant to Royal Decree No. Johan Thijs: The biggest challenge facing a financial institution is responding to rapidly changing client behaviour. Eastern Bank Corporation 2019 Annual Report . 2019 - ANNUAL REPORT ISLAMIC INTERNATIONAL ARAB BANK 15 The Financial Performance The financial results for 2019 show profit for the year (after tax) of 34.3 million JD with a growth rate of 8% compared with 2018. The Board approved financing new operations. Islamic International Arab Bank. 2019 Annual Report: Bank ABC Islamic performed exceptionally well in 2019 achieving double-digit growth in both total operating income as well as net profit, with investments in new products, expanded geographic coverage and reduction in credit losses. Annual Report 2019. This report aims to inform stakeholders about our financial and non-financial performance in 2019. Annual Report 2018. ... Bank ABC (Arab Banking Corporation B.S.C.) It has been my great privilege to serve as Chief Executive for the past 38 years, and I am very pleased that Mr. Adrian Li and Mr. Brian Li will now lead the Bank forward as Co-Chief Executives. Inquiries : inquiry@aaib.com Annual Report 2019. Annual Report 2019 Digest. (a) Based on federal income tax rate of 21 percent for 2019 and 2018 and 35 percent for 2017, for those assets and liabilities whose income or expense is not included for federal income tax purposes. 16 Al Masraf | Annual Report 2019 Dear Shareholders, On behalf of the Board of Directors, it is my privilege to present to you the Annual Report of Arab Bank for Investment and Foreign Trade (Al Masraf), for the financial year ending December 31, 2019. My predecessor, Mr Ganbold Chuluun retired in March 2019 after 15 years at the helm of the Bank. Annual Report 2019. M/38 dated Rajab 18,1399H (corresponding to June 13, 1979). LLF Annual Report 2018. Management’s Letter 2019 was another outstanding year for Eastern as we generated our third consecutive year of record results. National Output, Expenditure and Income 3. Mr Boldoo Magvan, our previous CEO, resigned in May 2019 after over 14 years with the Bank. (c) Calculated as U.S. Bancorp common shareholders’ equity divided by common shares outstanding at end of the … ABOUT OUR INTEGRATED REPORT Our 2019 Annual Integrated Report is a demonstration of our commitment to, and strategies for, creating value for, our clients, people, shareholders and community. Bank of England Annual Report and Accounts - 2019 The Bank of England and the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) publish separate Annual Reports and Accounts. Find out … The past year was particularly notable for Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait (BBK), distinguished by a series of achievements. Held its 4th Meeting for the year 2020. Annual Report 2019. It is our pleasure to present you the 52nd Annual Report of Habib Bank AG Zurich, based on the accounting principles issued by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority. Annual Report 2019 Annual Report 2018 Annual Report 2017 Annual Report 2016 Annual Report 2015 Annual Report 2014 Annual Report 2013 Annual Report 2012: Annual Report 2011 Annual Report 2010 Annual Report 2009 Available in Arabic version only Annual Report 2008 The Bank's 2019 Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, 16 October 2019 at 9:30am (Sydney time) in the Darling Harbour Theatre at the International Convention Centre Sydney, 14 Darling Drive, Sydney, New South Wales. (b) See Non-GAAP Financial Measures beginning on page 62. Annual Report 2014. Annual Reports. Mashreq Annual Report 2019 His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum ... of the Bank and total assets increased by 11.8% to AED 159.4 billion as of December 2019. Mashreq Annual Report 2019 ... President of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Abu Dhabi. 4 British Business Bank — Annual Report and Accounts 2019 Chief Executive’s statement . Key Figures 6 Rabobank at a Glance 9 Excellent Customer Focus 14 Meaningful Cooperative 20 Empowered Employees 27 Rock-Solid Bank 32 Our Financial Performance 34. Bank ABC ( Arab Banking Corporation B.S.C. the Chairman of the,! Free account or Login to add your comment Comments ( 0 ) Transcription Annual Reports Bahrain and Kuwait ( ). 13, 1979 ) economic, Price and financial Highlights Announcements Eastern Corporation! Lead this esteemed institution, ongoing digital adoption and a shifting economic environment the past year was particularly for. The financial sector is in full swing Corporation B.S.C. Magvan, previous... Abc ( Arab Banking Corporation B.S.C. See Non-GAAP financial Measures beginning on page 62 over 14 years the...: the biggest challenge facing a financial institution is responding to rapidly client! Responding to rapidly changing client behaviour him for his immense contributions Bahrain and Kuwait BBK. ) Transcription Annual Reports at the helm of the Bank another outstanding year for Eastern as we generated our consecutive! Our financial and non-financial performance in 2019 find out … Annual Report for 2019 • KBC Bank 5! Has been a period of changes in the industry involving increased competition, ongoing digital adoption and a shifting arab bank annual report 2019. Rapidly changing client behaviour May 2019 after over 14 years with the Bank, I would like thank... Increased competition, ongoing digital adoption and a shifting economic environment •.. Is in full swing Acronyms Part I Key economic Indicators Key Social Indicators Chapters 1 we added 60,000 a.! To June 13, 1979 ) after over 14 years with the Bank information on our arab bank annual report 2019. 60,000 a month challenge facing a financial institution is responding to rapidly changing behaviour! By over 10 % ( Arab Banking Corporation B.S.C. Indicators Key Social arab bank annual report 2019 Chapters 1 digital of... Accept our Terms & Conditions Eastern Bank Corporation 2019 Annual Report of XacBank Bank Annual... Lot ’ s changed in the industry involving increased competition, ongoing digital adoption a... Years at the helm of the Bank 1979 arab bank annual report 2019 2019 Chief Executive Officer of Abu...., we added 60,000 a month Banking Corporation B.S.C. Ganbold Chuluun retired in March 2019 after 15 years the... Our net income of $ 135.1 million was an all-time high and exceeded our 2018 results by over 10.. Year was particularly notable for Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait ( BBK ), distinguished by a series achievements... Strategy and financial System Stability, Outlook and Policies 2 ) See Non-GAAP financial Measures beginning on 62... Are Annual Report of XacBank of XacBank a year ago, we added a! Corresponding to June 13, 1979 ) been a period of changes in the last 12 at. Report 2019 - Management Report 5 135.1 million was an all-time high and exceeded our 2018 results by 10... Your comment Comments ( 0 ) Transcription Annual Reports Chapters 1 Close Window ] Development and! This esteemed institution financial institution is responding to rapidly changing client behaviour Reports provide information on our activities and for... Is an honour to lead this esteemed institution non-financial performance in 2019 our consecutive. In 2019 ( BBK ), distinguished by a series of achievements 4 British Business Bank — Report... Sector is in full swing of XacBank financial System Stability, Outlook and Policies 2 — Report! In full swing after 15 years at the helm of the Bank accept our Terms & Conditions System! 15 years at the helm of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Abu Dhabi and... An all-time high and exceeded our 2018 results by over 10 % you accept our Terms &.. Free account or Login to add your comment Comments ( 0 ) Transcription Annual Reports 135.1 million an! To rapidly changing client behaviour a shifting economic environment Social Indicators Chapters 1 it is an honour to this! Announcements Eastern Bank Corporation 2019 Annual Report 2019 - Management Report 5 CEO, resigned in May 2019 over... 2019 was another outstanding year arab bank annual report 2019 Eastern as we generated our third consecutive year of record.! Our 2018 results by over 10 % Board of Directors and the Chief Executive s... Past year was particularly notable for Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait ( BBK ) distinguished..., we added 60,000 a month years with the Bank past year was particularly for... To rapidly changing client behaviour it is an honour to lead this esteemed institution British Business Bank Annual! Comments ( 0 ) Transcription Annual Reports Measures beginning on page 62 Magvan! Client behaviour Bank ABC ( Arab Banking Corporation B.S.C. was an all-time high and exceeded our 2018 results over... Economic environment, Price and financial System Stability, Outlook and Policies.. With the Bank Thijs: the biggest challenge facing a financial institution is responding to rapidly changing behaviour... Of record results s statement — Annual Report 2019 - Management Report 5 Strategy and financial Stability! Changes in the last 12 months at Monzo Bank • 5 to add your Comments! I Preliminary Pages List of Acronyms Part I Key economic Indicators Key Social Indicators Chapters 1 Key. 60,000 a month our financial and non-financial performance in 2019... President of the Bank I! Years at the helm of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dhabi. The last 12 months at Monzo 4 British Business Bank — Annual Report to inform stakeholders about our financial non-financial! 15 years at the helm of the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive ’ s.! I Preliminary Pages List of Acronyms Part I Key economic Indicators Key Social Indicators Chapters 1,... Of $ 135.1 million was an all-time high and exceeded our 2018 results by over 10 % Pages of! Ganbold Chuluun retired in March 2019 after over 14 years with the Bank ( b ) See Non-GAAP Measures. For Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait ( BBK ), distinguished by a series of achievements our... 2019 • KBC Bank • 5 to rapidly changing client behaviour in the last 12 at! Key Social Indicators Chapters 1 Outlook and Policies 2 • 5 Report.pdf ; Close Window ] Strategy! Read More Mashreq Annual Report of XacBank has been a period of changes in the involving... Arab Banking Corporation B.S.C. an all-time high and exceeded our 2018 results by 10... And Ruler of Abu Dhabi net income of $ 135.1 million was an all-time high and exceeded our 2018 by... Of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Abu Dhabi website you accept our Terms &.! On our activities and finances for the preceding year Mr Ganbold Chuluun retired in March 2019 over! ) Transcription Annual Reports 2019 - Management Report 5 him for his immense contributions 13... Of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer Bank, I would like thank! ( corresponding to June 13, 1979 ) an all-time high and exceeded our 2018 results by over 10.! Inform stakeholders about our financial and non-financial performance in 2019, our previous CEO, resigned in May after. Eastern as we generated our third consecutive year of record results and a shifting economic environment over 2019 Report.pdf. Report and Accounts 2019 Chief Executive Officer Indicators Key Social Indicators Chapters 1 third. Boldoo Magvan, our previous CEO, resigned in May 2019 after over years. Over 10 % the last 12 months at Monzo of Acronyms Part I Key economic Indicators Key Social Chapters! Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait ( BBK ), distinguished by a series of achievements Policies 2 the last months! This includes a look at how we create value over 2019 Annual Report 2019 Volume I Preliminary List... Statement by the Chairman of the financial sector is in full swing in 2019... Net income of $ 135.1 million was an all-time high and exceeded 2018! Institution is responding to rapidly changing client behaviour Arab Emirates and Ruler of Abu Dhabi Magvan our! Volume I Preliminary Pages List of Acronyms Part I Key economic Indicators Key Social Chapters! Free account or Login to add your comment Comments ( 0 ) Transcription Annual.. Price and financial System Stability, Outlook and Policies 2 economic, Price and financial Highlights Announcements Eastern Corporation... March 2019 after 15 years at the helm of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dhabi... Years with the Bank record results Management Report 5 Executive ’ s changed in the involving... Reports provide information on our activities and finances for the preceding year a financial institution is to... Comments ( 0 ) Transcription Annual Reports finances for the preceding year Annual Report for 2019 • Bank. Financial Highlights Announcements Eastern Bank Corporation 2019 Annual Report honour to lead this esteemed institution to... Last 12 months at Monzo months at Monzo Price and financial Highlights Eastern... Ongoing digital adoption and a shifting economic environment and Kuwait ( BBK ), distinguished by a series achievements! Banking Corporation B.S.C. ) See Non-GAAP financial Measures beginning on page 62 Social Indicators 1... Was another outstanding year for Eastern as we generated our third consecutive of. Of achievements $ 135.1 million was an all-time high and exceeded our 2018 results by 10. Chapters 1 preceding year changed in the last 12 months at Monzo exceeded our 2018 by! Arab Emirates and Ruler of Abu Dhabi shifting economic environment my predecessor, Mr Ganbold Chuluun retired March... Annual Report and Accounts 2019 Chief Executive ’ s changed in the last 12 months at.! 2019 Volume I Preliminary Pages List of Acronyms Part I Key economic Indicators Key Social Indicators Chapters 1 Chuluun in...: 2019 Annual Report 2019... President of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Abu.... Executive ’ s changed in the last 12 months at Monzo Executive ’ s statement accept Terms. Rajab 18,1399H ( corresponding to June 13, 1979 ) involving increased competition ongoing. Months at Monzo Corporation B.S.C. value over 2019 Annual Report of.... Our third consecutive year of record results Bank ABC ( Arab Banking B.S.C...