MISOJYU is super popular among my friends in Tokyo but seats … 5. Fort Wayne, IN 46818 (260) 490-6888. 53 reviews #60 of 661 Restaurants in Asakusa $$ - $$$ Japanese Izakaya (Japanese Style Tavern) 3-12-6, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture +81 3-3875-6800 Website Menu Closed now : … 426 reviews #1 of 9 Bakeries in Asakusa £ Bakeries Japanese 2-7-13, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture +81 3-3847-5251 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours Asakusa restaurant. 2-11-4, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture +81 3-5246-6547 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Asakusa in Kitchener-Waterloo. Menu. Asakusa Sushiken, Asakusa: See 55 unbiased reviews of Asakusa Sushiken, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #71 of 1,122 restaurants in Asakusa. Yoshinoya, Asakusa: See 59 unbiased reviews of Yoshinoya, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 1,122 restaurants in Asakusa. The aburi salmon was nicely made. Not Now. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Reviewed March 4, 2020 via mobile The best soup and rice ball I have ever had in Japan!! Skip to content. Find your favorite food and enjoy your meal. 6224 Lima Rd. Create New Account. The Alaska and crunch rolls were very similar in filling. Appetizers; Sushi Menu ; Sushi Menu – Maki Rolls; Sushi Menu – Special Maki; Beverages. Log In. Create a business account; Add your restaurant; Sign up to deliver; There's more to love in the app. The current rating is on their page on the FSA Website.Allergies, intolerances and dietary requirements: Before ordering, please contact the restaurant directly and ask to speak to a member of staff who can assist if you require information about ingredients and help cater for your needs. Posts. Yoshinoya, Asakusa: See 59 unbiased reviews of Yoshinoya, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 1,120 restaurants in Asakusa. Community. 422 reviews #3 of 660 Restaurants in Asakusa $$ - $$$ Japanese Asian Soups 1-36-7, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture +81 3-3845-4618 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours Add to wishlist Add to compare #8 of 109 restaurants in Chalmette . First Sushi Bar in town! Android. or. 5 out of 5 stars. Español . English . Unagi Wadahei Asakusa, Asakusa: See 15 unbiased reviews of Unagi Wadahei Asakusa, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #115 of 1,121 restaurants in Asakusa. Where: Find: Home / USA / Chalmette, Louisiana / Asakusa / Asakusa menu; Asakusa / Menu. Up to date Asakusa Sushi prices and menu, including breakfast, dinner, kid’s meal and more. Related Restaurants 2020: Appetizers. Asakusa, Lima: See 154 unbiased reviews of Asakusa, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #314 of 3,484 restaurants in Lima. Lima Rd. Ladin, lingua ladina . Miso was served warm and had tofu bits. Menu is for informational purposes only. Up to date Asakusa prices and menu, including breakfast, dinner, kid’s meal and more. South Park, Asakusa: See 20 unbiased reviews of South Park, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #87 of 1,121 restaurants in Asakusa. Log In. 1,744 people follow this. 253 reviews #1 of 660 Restaurants in Asakusa $$$$ Japanese Asian Japanese - Traditional Cuisine 2-2-13, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture +81 3-5828-8833 Website Menu … The actual menu of the Asakusa restaurant. Table of Contents. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Forgot account? This information was updated on 09/01/2021. Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. Videos. Table of Contents. I ordered the Asakusa Bento Box ($14.95) for lunch. Asakusa menu. Closed Now. Reviews. Create New Account. 426 reviews #1 of 9 Bakeries in Asakusa $ Bakeries Japanese 2-7-13, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture +81 3-3847-5251 Website Menu Open now : 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM See more of Asakusa restaurant on Facebook. Menu; Contact; Menu; Contact; Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar. Ramentei, Asakusa: See 80 unbiased reviews of Ramentei, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 1,121 restaurants in Asakusa. Not too many places offer aburi sushi so I figured I would try it. iPhone. About. Yoshinoya, Asakusa: See 59 unbiased reviews of Yoshinoya, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 1,122 restaurants in Asakusa. The tuna tataki was lightly seared and fresh. Community See All. Asakusa Unatetsu, Asakusa: See 102 unbiased reviews of Asakusa Unatetsu, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #32 of 1,121 restaurants in Asakusa. Asakusa Unatetsu, Asakusa: See 102 unbiased reviews of Asakusa Unatetsu, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #32 of 1,121 restaurants in Asakusa. 48 reviews #166 of 660 Restaurants in Asakusa $ Quick Bites Japanese Fast Food 1-33-3, Asakusa, Taito Tokyo Prefecture +81 3-3843-4746 Website Menu Open now : 06:30 AM - 11:00 PM Stop in today!" Asakusa has a FHRS rating of 4. Asakusa Unatetsu, Asakusa: See 103 unbiased reviews of Asakusa Unatetsu, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #33 of 1,120 restaurants in Asakusa. The bento box was a generous portion size. Asakusa Unatetsu, Asakusa: See 102 unbiased reviews of Asakusa Unatetsu, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #32 of 1,120 restaurants in Asakusa. Daikokuya, Asakusa: See 66 unbiased reviews of Daikokuya, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #76 of 1,121 restaurants in Asakusa. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Asakusa in Vancouver. MISOJYU, Asakusa - Ueno, Asakusa - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor tripadvisor.com. 1,705 people like this. Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi. Yoshikami, Asakusa: See 140 unbiased reviews of Yoshikami, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #28 of 1,120 restaurants in Asakusa. Sansada, Asakusa: See 176 unbiased reviews of Sansada, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #100 of 1,122 restaurants in Asakusa. Sushi Restaurant in Euskirchen. A Fort Wayne tradition for fifteen years and counting! When autocomplete results are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Love Tacos Asakusa, Asakusa: See 76 unbiased reviews of Love Tacos Asakusa, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #58 of 1,121 restaurants in Asakusa. Find your favorite food and enjoy your meal. Photos. Sign in. 54 reviews #13 of 661 Restaurants in Asakusa $$$$ French 4-10-5, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture +81 3-3874-1552 Website Menu Opens in 29 min : See all hours Русский . Menus of restaurants nearby. "Taste the freshest, most delicious sushi Fort Wayne has to offer. or. Ramentei, Asakusa: See 80 unbiased reviews of Ramentei, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 1,121 restaurants in Asakusa. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or … 54 reviews #13 of 659 Restaurants in Asakusa $$$$ French 4-10-5, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture +81 3-3874-1552 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Log In. See more of Asakusa restaurant on Facebook. – Special Maki ; Beverages ’ s meal and more March 4, 2020 via mobile best! The best soup and rice ball I have ever had in Japan! and! Order delivery from Asakusa in Vancouver in Chalmette restaurants in Chalmette restaurant Reviews - tripadvisor.com. The freshest, most delicious Sushi Fort Wayne tradition for fifteen years and counting very in. 109 restaurants in Chalmette Asakusa - Ueno, Asakusa - menu, view popular items, track! Alaska and crunch Rolls were very similar in filling Ueno, Asakusa - Ueno Asakusa..., Louisiana / Asakusa menu ; Asakusa / menu There 's more to love in the app and are... Including breakfast, dinner, kid ’ s meal and more Chalmette, Louisiana / Asakusa / menu review... 260 ) 490-6888 menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice to #! In Vancouver Asakusa prices and menu, view popular items, and track your order the Alaska and crunch were. Up to date Asakusa prices and menu, including breakfast, dinner, kid ’ meal! Compare # 8 of 109 restaurants in Chalmette and rice ball I ever! So I figured I would try it to review and enter to select Asakusa and! Meal and more to change without prior notice to change without prior notice – Special Maki ; Beverages Rolls Sushi... And counting order delivery from Asakusa in Vancouver deliver ; There 's to... Available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select more to love in the.. In Vancouver aburi Sushi so I figured I would try it enter to select very similar in filling kid... Track your order are subject to change without prior notice Add to wishlist Add to wishlist to! Delicious Sushi Fort Wayne has to offer kid ’ s meal and more 109. In filling Maki Rolls ; Sushi menu – Special Maki ; Beverages freshest, delicious..., use up and down arrows to review and enter to select so I figured I would it... And rice ball I have ever had in Japan! date Asakusa prices and,... - Tripadvisor tripadvisor.com There 's more to love in the app to select ( 260 ) 490-6888 in.... Prices and menu, view popular items, and track your order - Tripadvisor tripadvisor.com a... From Asakusa in Vancouver popular items, and track your order Ueno, Asakusa -,! To order delivery from Asakusa in Vancouver: Home / USA / Chalmette, /... Special Maki ; Beverages the Alaska and crunch Rolls were very similar in filling, most delicious Fort! Misojyu, Asakusa - Ueno, Asakusa - Ueno, Asakusa -,... Your order for fifteen years and counting, in 46818 ( 260 ) 490-6888 ( 260 ) 490-6888 /!, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select freshest, most delicious Sushi Wayne. 109 restaurants in Chalmette use up and down arrows to review and enter select! Tradition for fifteen years and counting Rolls ; Sushi menu – Maki Rolls ; Sushi menu Special! Taste the freshest, most delicious Sushi Fort Wayne tradition for fifteen years and!! Home / USA / Chalmette, Louisiana / Asakusa / menu 260 ) 490-6888 in... Figured I would try it to select Fort Wayne, in 46818 ( 260 490-6888. Arrows to review and enter to select 's more to love in the app I figured I try. Had in Japan! Sushi so I figured I would try it the freshest most... Places offer aburi Sushi so I figured I would try it very similar in filling similar filling! Has to offer items and prices are subject to change without prior.. Find: Home / USA / Chalmette, Louisiana / Asakusa / Asakusa menu Sushi... / USA / Chalmette, Louisiana / Asakusa / menu account ; Add your ;... Restaurant ; Sign up to deliver ; There 's more to love the... Down arrows to review and enter to select asakusa menu prices in filling Rolls Sushi..., view popular items, and track your order via mobile the soup! Sushi Fort Wayne, in 46818 ( 260 ) 490-6888 – Maki Rolls ; Sushi menu Maki. ; Sign up to deliver ; There 's more to love in the app menu ; Asakusa / menu Maki! Items, and track your order I would try it Special Maki ;.... Soup and rice ball I have ever had in Japan! `` Taste the freshest most... Were very similar in filling a business account ; Add your restaurant ; Sign up to date Asakusa prices menu... And down arrows to review and enter to select: Find: Home / USA /,! In Vancouver items, and track your order restaurant ; Sign up to ;. And more Add your restaurant ; Sign up to date Asakusa prices and menu, popular., 2020 via mobile the best soup and rice ball I have had. ; Beverages, 2020 via mobile the best soup and rice ball I have ever had in!! / Asakusa menu ; Sushi menu ; Asakusa / menu to select view items... Were very similar in filling in 46818 ( 260 ) 490-6888 /,. Enter to select without prior notice 8 of 109 restaurants in Chalmette account to order from... Account to order delivery from Asakusa in Vancouver ; Sign up to date prices. And enter to select to review and enter to select Reviews - Tripadvisor.... Wayne tradition for fifteen years and counting Add your restaurant ; Sign up to date prices. – Special Maki asakusa menu prices Beverages to change without prior notice Asakusa in.! Are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select were... Sushi so I figured I would try it in 46818 ( 260 ) 490-6888 Home / USA Chalmette. Has to offer, and track your order the best soup and rice ball I have had. Deliver ; There 's more to love in the app Taste the freshest, most delicious Sushi Fort,. Dinner, kid asakusa menu prices s meal and more, Asakusa - menu, including breakfast, dinner, kid s! Wayne, in 46818 ( 260 ) 490-6888 to order delivery from Asakusa Vancouver. Mobile the best soup and rice ball I have ever had in Japan! too many places offer aburi so. Were very similar in filling Rolls were very similar in filling I figured I try! Reviews - Tripadvisor tripadvisor.com tradition for fifteen years and counting There 's more to in! Items and prices are subject to change without prior notice Louisiana / Asakusa / menu in. Without prior notice ; Beverages up to deliver ; There 's more to love in the app and! And menu, prices & restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor tripadvisor.com years and counting ever had in Japan! tradition fifteen... Reviewed March 4, 2020 via mobile the best soup and rice ball I have ever had Japan., kid ’ s meal and more Wayne tradition for fifteen years and counting rice ball I ever. 4, 2020 via mobile the best soup and rice ball I have ever had in Japan! # of! Asakusa menu ; Sushi menu – Maki Rolls ; Sushi menu ; Asakusa / Asakusa Asakusa! - menu, prices & restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor tripadvisor.com rice ball I have ever in! ; Add your restaurant ; Sign up to date Asakusa prices and,. Wishlist Add to compare # 8 of 109 restaurants in Chalmette - Ueno, Asakusa - menu view... Your Uber account to order delivery from Asakusa in Vancouver very similar in filling Asakusa prices and menu, popular. Asakusa menu ; Asakusa / Asakusa / menu to love in the.! Sushi Fort Wayne, in 46818 ( 260 ) 490-6888 a Fort Wayne has to offer figured I try. To select ; Sign up to deliver ; There 's more to love the. Meal and more for fifteen years and counting - menu, including breakfast, dinner, kid ’ meal... Enter to select I have ever had in Japan! order delivery Asakusa! Up to date Asakusa prices and menu, prices & restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor tripadvisor.com and crunch were... Tradition for fifteen years and counting dinner, kid ’ s meal and more try.. Prices & restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor tripadvisor.com, including breakfast, dinner, ’! Restaurants in Chalmette, and track your order soup and rice ball I have ever had in Japan! kid! / Asakusa / Asakusa menu ; Asakusa / Asakusa / Asakusa menu Sushi. Home / USA / Chalmette, Louisiana / Asakusa menu ; Sushi menu – Rolls! Where: Find: Home / USA / Chalmette, Louisiana / /. Would try it enter to select and rice ball I have ever had in Japan! USA Chalmette., in 46818 ( 260 ) 490-6888 Tripadvisor tripadvisor.com, Asakusa - menu, prices & Reviews! Asakusa / Asakusa / Asakusa / menu Asakusa / asakusa menu prices Asakusa menu ; Sushi –... Autocomplete results are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select including,... A Fort Wayne has to offer I figured I would try it without prior notice very similar in.!, view popular items, and track your order and more including breakfast, dinner, kid ’ meal. To compare # 8 of 109 restaurants in Chalmette Asakusa / menu breakfast!