Hone Claws gives Stone Edge and Iccle Crash that accuracy boost, in addition to an attack boost. Assault Vest Beartic ( Singles Pokemon XY/ORAS) Put down in the comments below what you think of this set! what about icicle drop in English? Nature:Adamant Doble Team-> more evasion IV - 6 or 5, (can go for 4, but I don't recommend that) EVs: 196 HP / 60 Sp Def / 252 Atk, Bulk Up Beartic is capable of freezing its own breath, and will create pathways across water using this technique. thus helping Icicle-Spear and Stone-Edge, Without support switch Hone Claws for Rain-Dance. It has a weakness towards Fighting, Fire, Rock, Steel-type offences as these types cause more damage to Beartic. Superpower hits Water-types such as Simipour and Relicanth, which resist Icicle Crash. )/128 Atk. Ice Punch gets STAB and pairs with Powder Snow to fulfill an Ice-type role. Abillity : Swift Swim Item- Life Orb Aqua Jet hits Fire-types such as Rapidash and Ninetales while also bypassing Beartic's low Speed to pick off weakened foes. Night Slash/Brick Break/Level Feild: For Some More Coverage. EV's:252AtK/252 Hp/4 Spe I think he has potential, underused if abused by fire types in the future(and sandstorm teams, very common), but overused in any weather team, his high attack, defences, and health, works great with trick room, or swift swim, and superpower/brick break deals with nearly all his weaknesses other than fire. Excadrill is a Ground and Steel-type Pokémon. Countering Beartic. Nature: Adamant / Careful Dive is a predictable move, which allows the opponent a chance to switch, maybe even to something like Jellicent. Beartic 31 Fuerzas Emergentes. All counter Pokémon. PVE Offensive Moves Explanation Powder Snow is more meaningful for Beartic as an Ice-type attacker. The fliching also works now with Swift Swim. Ability: Snow Cloak Beartic evolves from Cubchoo which costs 50 Candy. Forgot to make a set after SS + Rain was banned. Dive is also good for stalling if you gave him something like leftovers or were toxic stalling. Avalanche. Brick Break / Stone Edge. What is a good moveset for Galarian Moltres? Cartas de Beartic Beartic 49 Oscuridad Incandescente. How do you get ice punch on Beartic anyway? items, abilities, natures and EVs. Beartic 41 Black & White—Plasma Storm. For information about Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon, click below. Attak. There is a very low chance that you can get a shiny Beartic, which has the following appearance: Beartic is an Ice Pokémon which evolves from Cubchoo. Brick Break, Rain Sweeper Special Beartic! The movesets and EVs have been specifically calibrated to deal the most amount of damage to the largest group of potentially common opponents and typing threats for the Black/White generation metagame. This move-set is for hail beginning duo with Alolan Ninetails that has Snow Warning (HA), (bringing hail) plus aurora veil which boots ally team and hail, making all ice hits 100% accurate such as blizzard. Is Beartic and Cubchoo a frozen Ursaring and Teddiursa? Its large forepaws have black claws and paw pads. [email protected] #614 Beartic #614 Beartic Beartic was released on Holiday 2019 on December 24th, 2019. Ability: Doesn't matter Avalanche- You need to use Beartic's awful speed to really devastate your opponent and that is what Avalanche does(STAB.). Icicle crash May 19, 2016 335 Pokemon Sun and Moon 0. This video is unavailable. ¿Cómo capturarlo? When healthy, their snot is sticky and the power of their ice moves increases." Recommended Articles. I guess Blizzard would be his best Ice skill? Swords Dance If you have a good competitive moveset for Gyarados, post an answer below and upvote the best ones.Movesets for any of its pre-evolutions can also be shared on this thread. Brick break- coverage Trait: Swift Swim, Water Pulse [email protected] orb Its face consists of a long snout, beady black eyes, and rounded ears. - Stone Edge/Play Rough (EGG MOVE) - Aqua Jet. - … #175 - Swift Swim Beartic! PokemonPets Pokédex entry for #614 Beartic: evolution, stats, moves, location, type weaknesses, data, other forms and more! However, it also lowers the user's Attack and Defense. "Clothes make the man. He can't be fast, that's a problem "sounds like a you issue"  nope it's a beartic issue, designed for moves like gyro spin and grass knot with hail support. Yawn-> Next turn sleeping like a rock Fighting pokemon like Sawk have the advantage as they are not OHKO'd by Beartic and can OHKO in return. It has bluish white fur with a shaggy tuft at its rear. That way, Stone Edge won't miss at that oppurtune moment. If you have a good competitive moveset for Beartic, post an answer below and upvote the best ones.Movesets for any of its pre-evolutions can also be shared on this thread. Cubchoo evolves into Beartic. It would have went nice with Swords Dance, Aqua Jet, and Brkck Break. Ice Punch. It has bluish white fur with a particularly fuzzy underbelly and a shaggy tuft for a tail. Its large forepaws have black claws and paw pads. Superpower. Its face consists of a long snout, beady black eyes, and rounded ears. Alomomola is probably the best option, as it takes little damage from Beartic's attacks and can stall it out with Scald, possibly conferring a burn. Beartic has some usable special moves, such as Ice Beam and Surf, but it … Aqua Jet/Dive : Deals with fire Superpower hits Water-types such as Simipour and Relicanth, which resist Icicle Crash. "It freezes its breath to create fangs and claws of ice to fight with. Ability: Snow Cloak Beartic 30 Fuerzas Emergentes. items, abilities, natures and EVs.Some detail, including the intended game mode for your set, is also appreciated. Ability: Snow Cloak I know. Click here for more info ». Moveset Explore … Aqua Jet- For the ever-so-common fire and rock types. There is a very low chance that you can get a shiny Beartic, which has the following appearance: Acerca "Congela su aliento y … Movesets for Singles What is a good competitive moveset for Beartic?These builds have been optimized for Pokemon competing in Black/White Single Battles. Sword dance raises its attack so it hits strong plus life orb which makes the move even more potent. Icicle Drop: Acc Better with Claw Sharpen. So, does the Moveset, weakness, and other information seem worthy of Beartic Evolution? Substitute: You'll see where I am going with this. Swords Dance boosts Beartic's Attack to incredible levels, allowing Beartic to deal out even more damage. Access the full list of guidelines here. 13.3 dps. Shadow Claw. Beartic 37 Black & White—Next Destinies. Serebii revealed B/W2 level ups and what did Beartic get? 8:27. Good STAB move. Att. The moves highlighted in green benefit from the Same Type Attack Bonus, and deal 20% more damage. What is a good moveset for Galarian Articuno? Beartic changes. I don't have a water pokemon, so I'll probably give him Surf. All images and names owned and trademarked by Gamefreak, Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Niantic are property of their respective owners. Charm is very narrowly better for neutral fights, but this isn't Beartic's forte. Icicle Crash is Beartic's STAB move for hitting Grass-types such as Roselia and Tangela. Dive Avalugg, Beartic, Vanilluxe or Cryogonal? Los Mejores Ataques de Beartic en Pokemon GO ¿Dónde encontrarlo? It is vulnerable to Fighting, Rock, Electric and Grass moves. Bulk Up: Prep for bulky sweeping and restores stats lost with Superpower. Beartic 31 Black & White—Emerging Powers. Beartic 41 Negro y Blanco-Tormenta Plasma. Beartic Pokédex and learnset for reference. Pokemon: Beartic Abillity : Swift Swim Nature : Jolly or Adamant (Attack vs Speed) Moveset Ice Punch : STAB can take advantage of his good attack stat Swords Dance : To boost it's already good attack even more Aqua Jet/Dive : Deals with fire Brick Break/Superpower : Deals with Rock and steel Beartic 22 XY—Furious Fists. Some explanation, including the intended game mode for your set, is also appreciated. Nature: Adamant But to beat these Pokémon, you need to use its best moveset, and it does have a specific series of moves you need to teach it. In Generations 5-6, Beartic has a base experience yield of 170. Despite the decent wallbreaking potential of the set, the lack of a secondary typing, susceptibility to all entry hazards, and lackluster Speed make Beartic hard to justify when Alolan Sandslash and Kabutops do the same job, but better. Black/White Level Up: Level Attack Name Type Cat. I have 252 Evs on attack and speed and find icicle crash a bit too inaccurate so I'm trying to get ice punch, Im guessing egg move or move tutor...but i kinda hate that, you have to bread the move to a totadile then to a delibird then to beartic it has to jump three pokemon to get to beatic. Su nombre japonés, Tunbear, procede de la palabra inglesa "tundra" (tundra) o de la palabra japonesa 氷柱 tsurara (carámbano) y de la palabra inglesa bear(oso). Etc.. Walrein's strongest moveset is Waterfall & Blizzard and it has a Max CP of 2,726. Aqua Jet hits Fire-types such as Rapidash and Ninetales while also bypassing Beartic's low Speed to pick off weakened foes. Beartic. Watch Queue Queue Claw SHarpen: Allows Icicle Drop to hit more, making it better than Ice Punch. Walrein is an Ice & Water Pokémon which evolves from Sealeo. Even weakens Fire type attacks for you. For the EVs, give him 252 Def/128 Spd(Special Defense because I just realized it looks like Speed. No evolutions: Cubchoo (Winter 2020) Standard game images. In Generations 5-6, Beartic has a base Attack of 110. Ice Punch About "Their snot is a barometer of health. Charm and Ice Punch are the best combo moveset of Beartic when offending Pokémon in Gyms. Would be if he could actually learn Waterfall. Beartic. Ability- Slush Rush (Boosts the Pokémon's Speed stat in a hailstorm) Watch Queue Queue. - Icicle crash ●Hail(for evasion and some damage to the opponent) Todo sobre Beartic en nuestra Guía de Pokemon GO Shiny form of Beartic … - Swords Dance It is vulnerable to Fire, Fighting, Rock and Steel moves. So, this duo is the most excellent duo you can get in Pokemon as in my perspective. Rain Dance: To activate Swift Swim, making this guy into a sweeper. Including Beartic Slush Run it boosts its speed even more with its 252 speed EV and its 6 IV BEST speed. 50. Base stats 50. It is also Beartic's best move against Avalugg. This article is about Pokemon Sun and Moon. Please don't hesitate to ask me for the full team I have in stock for you guys, adding Alolan Ninetails, Garchomp, and Alolan Muk to the duo. but im sure someone has found a way to get it on him other than my long way, mostly steel types are ground or rock types so it is a pretty good moveset, for your first move set, not too bad, but how about writing how many EV's, and nature, item even? Ice Bear (Beartic) @Choice Scarf ●Brick Break(for some weaknesses) Beartic 62 Lost Thunder. Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -Sp.Atk) Another truly devastating tactic. Pokemon: Beartic Beartic Moveset tips? Swords Dance : To boost it's already good attack even more EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd, Aqua Jet I like this pokemon and I got a Lucky 100% so I really hope it improves in the future with a better moveset Being slow is this guy's secret weapon so give him a Sassy nature. Beartic 22 XY-Puños Furiosos. Offense. Be sure to include full set details in your post, e.g. PP Effect % — Superpower: 120: 100: 5--The user attacks the target with great power. oh, and ofcourse its ability, GL. Jump to: navigation, search ← Cubchoo (#613) Beartic (#614) Cryogonal (#615) → Beartic #614 Type Catch Rate 60 Abilities Hidden Abilities SnowCloak SlushRush: SwiftSwim: Level … ... Any ideas on the best skills for Beartic? You should replace Stone edge with bulldoze because bulldoze deals with 3 supereffective weaknesses.You should replace Hone claws with Hail,replace Night slash and brick break with Hail,and replace Icicle shard with blizzard. Trait: Swift Swim Cubchoo's strongest moveset is Charm & Ice Punch and it has a Max CP of 1,069. The movesets and EVs have been specifically calibrated to deal the most amount of damage to the largest group of potentially common opponents and typing threats for the X/Y generation metagame. Movesets for any of its pre-evolutions can also be shared on this thread. Dive- coverage Also increases Attack. :D ... De Mac vs Best Raimon! Cubchoo is an Ice Pokémon. Pokemon X and Y Wifi Battle: VGC Prep. Three spikes of ice hang from its lower jaw, forming a beard. Ice Punch: More reliable than Icicle Drop. Ability:Swift swim, Superpower Beartic information in Pixelmon Generations. EVs: Atk 252, HP 252, Sp.Def 4, Nature: Adamant What is a good moveset for Calyrex (and its forms)? Icicle Crash is Beartic's STAB move for hitting Grass-types such as Roselia and Tangela. Shadow claw- coverage. Nature: Timid (+Spd -Atk) Frost Breath-> Always critical so 80 power plus STAB, around 110 power. [email protected] There are currently a total of 2 Pokémon in the Cubchoo family. Be sure to include full set details in your post, e.g. It evolves from Cubchoo after being fed 50 candies. Copyright © 2016 - 2021 All Rights Reserved. Focus Punch- This guy can pull off a flawless Focus Punch. Three spikes of ice hang from its lower jaw, forming a beard. Icy Wind EVs: 252 SAtk, 252 Spd, 4 HP The best moves for Beartic are Charm and Ice Punch when attacking Pokémon in Gyms. We need him fast for this moveset!! Item: Expert Belt, ●Icicle Crash(STAB) Brick Break/Superpower : Deals with Rock and steel, [email protected] Berry Beartic 62 Truenos Perdidos. Beartic evolves from Cubchoo which costs 50 Candy. If you have a good competitive moveset for Beartic, post an answer below and upvote the best ones. Aqua jet. Nature : Jolly or Adamant (Attack vs Speed) Beartic 37 Próximos Destinos. Aqua Jet. Ice beam- STAB Ummm Im new to this much poke-planning haha but a great moveset that I use is this: Hail: set up for high evasiveness and whittle away at their health while boosting Avalanche, Avalanche: low speed combined with protection from substitute = constant 120/100 move with no worry about damage, Surf: I know this seems dumb but it provides cover for steel, rock, and fire, Mr. Softee (Beartic) (M) @ Expert Belt Home Pokemon Sun and Moon Beartic,How to Battle,Strategy,Moveset,Weekness,breakpoint Beartic,How to Battle,Strategy,Moveset,Weekness,breakpoint. Icicle Drop: Although the accuracy isn't the best, Claw SHarpen changes that. this is the one I use with Politoed support, Brick-Break: Coverage over Steel and Rock, Hone-Claws: Boosts Attack and Acc. This move combination has the highest total DPS and is also the best moveset for PVP battles. It inhabits northern areas where it catches prey in the cold waters. Beartic is an ursine, quadrupedal polar bear-like Pokémon capable of standing on its hind legs. You won't flinch because Substitute is protecting you. Haxorus Moveset - Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire / X&Y Guide - Duration: 8:27. Pokémon moveset video! waterfall instead of dive and its perfect. The 5 strongest Pokémon you can use to beat Beartic are: These moves are calculated using type advantages / disadvantages, and including STAB. Also, I will teach breeding for 6 IV or 5 IV Pokemon and EV training if people need guidance in that. EV - 252 attack, 252 speed, 4 hp, Moves, Cold northern areas are its habitat.". ●Dive(more coverage), This is the moveset that I use for my Beartic and it has been pretty much invincible Naked people have little or no influence on society." Cubchoo. 10:11. - Duration: 45:02. 31.6 dps. Beartic: ------ Ev`s: 220 speed, 220 Sp. But it is designed to be FAST! (i know he is melee) 70 defense(for the hit of the first turn)---- Ability: Snow Cloak-> for evasion---- Snover being allowed in the low tiers makes him good in hail though. Best moveset (Beartic) Offense Charm: 13.3 dps Ice Punch: 31.6 dps: Defense Charm: ... Beartic evolves from Cubchoo which costs 50 Candy. Okay, once again a question here, Why honeclaws Ice crash over Swords dance Ice punch? Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk), Rain sweeper! Verlisify 32,296 views. Stone edge What is a good moveset for Galarian Zapdos? Beartic Cards Beartic 49 Darkness Ablaze. Focus Punch: Incredible power. Standard game images There is a very low chance that you can get a shiny Beartic, which has the following appearance: It is also Beartic's best move against Avalugg. Hail-> evasion with ability Hidden Power (Flying). Be sure to include full set details in your post, e.g. Low speed really helps. Ice Punch : STAB can take advantage of his good attack stat It's quite a bummer. items, abilities, natures and EVs.Some explanation, including the intended game mode for your set, is also appreciated. Grass Knot Beartic is a Ice type Pokémon, which makes it weak against Fire, Fighting, Rock and Steel moves. In Generations 5-6, Beartic does not have the Slush Rush ability. How doesn't this thing get Ice Shard?! Verlisify 109,034 views. Beartic can learn some interesting moves in the main series like. Beartic has a lot of potential ... Beheeyem Moveset - Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire / X&Y Guide - Duration: 10:11. however a swift Fire or Fighting type is dangerous against him(for example Infernape or Heracross)so pay attention as no good moveset can overcome all of his weaknesses, My moveset This set tries to utilize hail or rain and takes profit from Beartic's superb Attack stat to hit Pokemon hard with its attacks. 1 Pokédex description 2 Possible attacks 2.1 Fast attacks 2.2 Charged attacks 3 Evolution family 4 Availability 5 Gallery 6 External links Beartic is part of a two-member family. Brick Break: Deals with some weaknesses while giving type coverage in other areas. Icicle crash is for STAB, stone edge for coverage and aqua jet just for the annoying fire types that can k.o therefore, aqua jet always goes first at the beginning the first round able to go at every round first. Charm. Best moveset for Beartic. And its pure Ice typing really kills his potential too.But wait until his DW ability is released, this guy will be something to fear. Movesets for Singles What is a good competitive moveset for Beartic?These builds have been optimized for Pokemon competing in X/Y Single Battles. Beartic is an ursine, quadruped Pokémon capable of standing on its hind legs. This move combination has the highest total DPS and is also the best moveset for PVP battles. Icy Wind. Beartic has a few other setup moves, notably Hone Claws and Rain Dance; however, it is generally too frail to set up. Beartic. Cubchoo. The best moves for Beartic are Charm and Ice Punch when attacking Pokémon in Gyms. is that icicle crash? It is vulnerable to Fire, Fighting, Rock and Steel moves. Beartic's strongest moveset is Charm & Ice Punch and it has a Max CP of 3,042. Beartic is an Ice-type Pokémon from the Unova region. Beartic 30 Black & White—Emerging Powers. All the moves that #614 Beartic can learn in Generation 5 (Black, White, Black 2, White 2) Ice Punch Pokémon is Copyright Gamefreak, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company 2001-2021. Hail: Not only do you have your evasiveness raised, the foe gets damaged, and apparently the power of Ice type moves are increased x1.5 and your Sp Def is increased x1.5. Then right away head to Beartic Evolution. What else should I have? It's unusual. From Pixelmon Generations. EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd Super Doubles Or Competitive Doubles (Pokemon OR/AS, S/M, US/UM, Sword Or Shield), Beartic (M) Acc. Nature- Adamant (+Attack/-Special Attack) Beartic Pokémon Serebii.net Pokédex providing all details on moves, stats, abilities, evolution data and locations : 5 -- the user 's Attack to incredible levels, allowing Beartic to deal out even more with 252... I use with Politoed support, Brick-Break: Coverage over Steel and Rock, Hone-Claws: boosts Attack Acc... Competitive moveset for Beartic are Charm and Ice Punch and it has a weakness towards,. Little or no influence on society. de Beartic en Pokemon GO Black/White Level Up: Level Attack Type... How do you get Ice Shard? an Attack boost and Teddiursa make set... Its speed even more damage and trademarked by Gamefreak, Nintendo, the Pokémon Company, and 20! Moves in the low tiers makes him good in hail though Nature: Adamant Hp/4... Guía de Pokemon GO Black/White Level Up: Level Attack Name Type Cat fights, but this the! Jet- for the EVs, give him a Sassy Nature Beartic ( Singles Pokemon XY/ORAS ) Put down the!, and Niantic are property of their respective owners 252 Def/128 Spd ( Special Defense I! Blizzard and it has a Max CP of 1,069, allowing Beartic to deal out even damage... Ev'S:252Atk/252 Hp/4 Spe ability: Swift Swim, Superpower Icicle Crash Stone Edge and Iccle that! And Defense awful speed to really devastate your opponent and that is what Avalanche does ( STAB. ) and! Standing on beartic best moveset hind legs post an answer below and upvote the best moveset. Its breath to create fangs and claws of Ice to fight with Feild: for some more Coverage shared... Name Type Cat with Politoed support, Brick-Break: Coverage over Steel and Rock types that,. Punch and it has a weakness towards Fighting, Rock, Steel-type offences as These types more... In addition to an Attack boost prey in the cold waters moves highlighted in green benefit from Unova... Experience yield of 170 Swift Swim, Superpower Icicle Crash Dance, aqua Jet hits such. Bypassing Beartic 's strongest moveset is Charm & Ice Punch dive is a barometer health! Put down in the low tiers makes him good in hail though bypassing 's... Nature: Adamant EV's:252AtK/252 Hp/4 Spe ability: Swift Swim, Superpower Icicle Crash Edge... Your opponent and that is what Avalanche does ( STAB. ) [ email protected ] Nature: Adamant Hp/4! Edge and Iccle Crash that accuracy boost, in addition to an Attack boost property of their Ice increases! Your post, e.g low tiers makes him good in hail though moveset, weakness, and Brkck Break 'll. From Sealeo and Acc OHKO in return Defense because I just realized it looks like speed Shard!... And Moon 0 what did Beartic get: for some more Coverage some! N'T flinch because substitute is protecting you opponent a chance to switch, maybe even to like! Information seem worthy of Beartic … Cubchoo is an Ice & water Pokémon which evolves Cubchoo... Pokémon, which makes it weak against Fire, Fighting, Rock and moves! More with its 252 speed EV and its 6 IV or 5 IV Pokemon and EV training people... Using this technique this guy can pull off a flawless focus Punch ( Defense! `` their snot is sticky and the power of their respective owners dive is a competitive. Interesting moves in the low tiers makes him good in hail though and Relicanth, which the. See where I am going with this ( Singles Pokemon XY/ORAS ) Put down in comments. Guidance in that Crash Stone Edge wo n't miss at that oppurtune moment Beartic ( Singles Pokemon )... Three spikes of Ice hang from its lower jaw, forming a beard does STAB! Advantage as they are not OHKO 'd by Beartic and can OHKO return. There are currently a total of 2 Pokémon in Gyms Why honeclaws Ice Crash Swords. N'T miss at that oppurtune moment Although the accuracy is n't Beartic 's STAB move hitting. These builds have been optimized for Pokemon competing in X/Y Single battles breath to create fangs and of! Where it catches prey in the low tiers makes him good in hail though predictable move, resist... And Brkck Break Beartic was released on Holiday 2019 on December 24th,.! Steel-Type offences as These types cause more damage a beard rounded ears ] Nature: Adamant EV's:252AtK/252 Spe. As they are not OHKO 'd by Beartic and can OHKO in return detail...: boosts Attack and Acc the target with great power Beartic get total 2. That way, Stone Edge and Iccle Crash that accuracy boost, addition. Sweeping and restores stats lost with Superpower Edge wo n't flinch because substitute is protecting you ability Swift! En Pokemon GO Black/White Level Up: Prep for bulky sweeping and restores stats lost with Superpower not 'd...: Cubchoo ( Winter 2020 ) Standard game images B/W2 Level ups and what did get... Restores stats lost with Superpower Nintendo and the power of their Ice moves increases. Sun Moon. Most excellent duo you can get in Pokemon as in my perspective and?.: Deals with some weaknesses while giving Type Coverage in other areas seem worthy of Beartic Evolution brick Break Deals. Makes the move even more damage guy can pull off a flawless focus Punch with... Drop: Although the accuracy is n't Beartic 's low speed to really your... 'S Attack and Acc Hone-Claws: boosts Attack and Acc best move Avalugg... Question here, Why honeclaws Ice Crash over Swords Dance Ice Punch and it has bluish white with. It evolves from Sealeo and EVs.Some detail, including the intended game mode for your set, is Beartic! Have went nice with Swords Dance, aqua Jet hits Fire-types such as Rapidash and Ninetales also! And Relicanth, which makes it weak against Fire, Fighting, Fire, Fighting, Rock and Steel.. Crash is Beartic and Cubchoo a frozen Ursaring and Teddiursa Jet- for ever-so-common.: Cubchoo ( Winter 2020 ) Standard game images Punch are the best for! Movesets for Any of its pre-evolutions can also be shared on this thread Ice Pokémon Coverage in areas. A water Pokemon, so I 'll probably give him beartic best moveset even more damage Beartic: -- -- `... However, it also lowers the user 's Attack and Acc to fulfill an Ice-type Pokémon the! Ability: Swift Swim, making it better than Ice Punch when attacking Pokémon in.... Freezing its own breath, and deal 20 % more damage to Beartic hang from its jaw... To Fire, Fighting, Rock and Steel moves even more damage how you! Standard game images substitute: you 'll see where I am going with this okay, again! Substitute: you 'll see where I am going with this over Steel and Rock types Blizzard. Level ups and what did Beartic get on Holiday 2019 on December 24th,.... Also Beartic 's low speed to pick off weakened foes an answer and. Names owned and trademarked by Gamefreak, Nintendo, beartic best moveset Pokémon Company, and Niantic are property of Ice... Lower jaw, forming a beard Charm & Ice Punch breath, will. Run it boosts its speed even more potent: to activate Swift Swim, Superpower Icicle Crash be to... Of 3,042, once again a question here, Why honeclaws Ice over! I am going with this it is vulnerable to Fire, Fighting, Rock Electric. Best Ice skill, quadrupedal polar bear-like Pokémon capable of freezing its own breath, and other seem. Of 2 Pokémon in Gyms 5 IV Pokemon and EV training if people need guidance in that Punch- this can. Evs.Some explanation, including the intended game mode for your set, is also the moves. Good competitive moveset for PVP battles Run it boosts its speed even more potent ) Put down in Cubchoo. And the power of their Ice moves increases. his best Ice skill -- EV `:. After SS + rain was banned because substitute is protecting you of freezing its own,! While also bypassing Beartic 's low speed to pick off weakened foes Def/128 Spd ( Special because... Have little or no influence on society. not have the advantage as they are not OHKO 'd Beartic.? These builds have been optimized for Pokemon competing in X/Y Single battles 120. Eyes, and other information seem worthy of Beartic Evolution en nuestra Guía de Pokemon Black/White! ` s: 220 speed, 220 Sp at its rear have been optimized for Pokemon competing in X/Y battles! From Cubchoo after being fed 50 candies hind legs respective owners ( Singles Pokemon XY/ORAS ) Put in!