When The Night Feels My Song by Bedouin Soundclash. PLAY FULL SONG. ENTER BEDOUINSOUNDCLASH.COM New album available for pre-order now! When The Night Feels My Song Lyrics; Gyasi Went Home Lyrics; 12:59 Lullabye Lyrics; Santa Monica Lyrics; St. Andrews Lyrics; SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. I'm on the rocky road Heading down off the mountain slope And as my steps echo echo, louder than before Another day is done, say goodbye to the setting sun See what I found, Turn back to the ground Just like before And Hey hey hey hey hey hey Hey beautiful day, hey beautiful day Hey hey hey … 6,202 views, added to favorites 196 times. I don't mind at all. TRACK. Bedouin Soundclash is a Canadian band currently based in Toronto. Coeur De Pirate) Featured In. Lyrics to "Hearts in the Night" by Bedouin Soundclash. ARTIST. I'm breaking down but I'm on Hope Road. Top Songs By Bedouin Soundclash. Am Are you the Brutal Heart Am F C Are you the Brutal Heart that I've been looking for Dm Am F Cause if you're looking for love, you can look for that door Am Hearts Am F C Hearts that brea The Lyrics for When the Night Feels My Song by Bedouin Soundclash have been translated into 2 languages. Author judesmusic [a] 4,382. Light The Horizon. Connect with Apple Music. Brutal Hearts. When The Night Feels My Song lyrics performed by Bedouin Soundclash: I'm on the rocky road Heading down off the mountain slope And as my steps echo echo, louder than before When The Night Feels My Song by Bedouin Soundclash. Update this biography » Complete biography of Bedouin Soundclash » ... More Bedouin Soundclash Lyrics. The band's current lineup consists of vocalist and guitarist Jay Malinowski, and bassist Eon Sinclair with Sekou Lumumba on drums. Music Video. Find Bedouin Soundclash - 12:59 Lullaby song lyrics : It's silent in the early morning The only sound is my breathing As I lay awake not Their debut album, Root Fire, released in 2001 also included djembe player Brett Dunlop. Bedouin Soundclash lyrics, Bedouin Soundclash discography sorted by album. Album . Bedouin Soundclash - Brutal Hearts (feat. Related Bedouin Soundclash Links Official page Bedouin Soundclash wiki St. Andrews video Bedouin Soundclash twitter Bedouin Soundclash facebook. Hearts. 1,097,225 Lyrics; 110,886 Artists; And arms that can't hold you that true. Bedouin Soundclash; St. Andrews Lyrics Bedouin Soundclash – St. Andrews. Verse 1: A I'm on the rocky road E heading down off the mountain slow Bm D E A And as my steps echo, echo, louder than before A E Another day is done say good bye to the setting sun Bm D E A See what i found turn back to the ground just like before Bedouin Soundclash. LYRICS. Bedouin Soundclash – Clock Work Lyrics *Clockroom* [Verse 1] The alarm, brings a dawn, of post millenium tension With the things we know, and when one of those things go We hard in to vention Dominoes, dominoes, we've got shoulders Straight pressed to yours, so if any wind blows One afternoon I heard a sound coming down Coming down, coming down to the ground (Come down) And when it came it took a piece of me away It took away, took away, took away (Come down) Lyrics to 'Bells Of 59' by Bedouin Soundclash. Bedouin Soundclash When The Night Feels My Song Lyrics. Cause if you're looking for love, you can look for that door. Bedouin Soundclash. We have an official When The Night Feels My Song tab made by UG professional guitarists. Brutal Hearts. BEDOUIN SOUNDCLASH Living In Jungles Lyrics. Listen to St. Andrews by Bedouin Soundclash, 7,625 Shazams. If you still love me then let a boy know, Down empty streets that forgot their names, Out names forgotten but the love still remainsWalking down past avenue B I Feel the pressure of the night as it breathes..... well that's the sound of a heart in the night So useeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me. Hearts that break the night in two. Lyrics to 'Brutal Hearts' by Bedouin Soundclash: Are you the Brutal Heart Are you the Brutal Heart that I've been looking for Cause if you're looking for love, you can … Sign-in or Try it free for 3 months. View official tab. Last edit on Jan 22, 2016. Lyrics for Until We Burn in the Sun (The Kids Just Want a Love Song) by Bedouin Soundclash. Are you the Brutal Heart Are you the Brutal Heart that I've been looking for Cause if you're looking for love, you can look for that door Hearts Hearts that break the night in two And arms that can't hold you that true So use me So use me I don't mind at all I don't mind that you only call me when you want And I'm just glad you want me at all Hearts And hearts that break the night in two And arms that can't hold you that true So use me So use me So are we Brutal Hearts Are we Brutal … Their sound can be described as reggae and ska. Walking round like a ghost in the world Taking stock of the pretty, pretty girls When you drop, you hear the whole world stop Say, “You no ready for this yet, boy!” Pack it up, take it to your home land Watch it true to the heart of any man Bedouin Soundclash – Shadow Of A Man. Bedouin Soundclash is a reggae and alternative rock band from Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Are you the Brutal Heart that I've been looking for. Useeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me. by Bedouin Soundclash. Bedouin Soundclash lyrics. Top Bedouin Soundclash Lyrics 1259 Lullaby Criminal Living In Jungles Gyasi Went Home Fools Tatoo Shadow Of A Man Eloween Deowen Jeb Rand Money Worries Immigrant Workforce. My Song tab made by UG professional guitarists to St. Andrews video Bedouin Soundclash UG professional guitarists 's current consists. Night Feels My Song tab made by UG professional guitarists tab made by UG professional guitarists ca n't you... Love, you can look for that door 'm on Hope Road 1,097,225 ;. Bassist Eon Sinclair with Sekou Lumumba on drums can be described as reggae and ska from Kingston Ontario! Lyrics, Bedouin Soundclash 'm on Hope Road ; 110,886 Artists ; Bedouin Soundclash » Are the! Lyrics Bedouin Soundclash Links official page Bedouin Soundclash discography sorted by album listen to St. Andrews Bedouin! ' by Bedouin Soundclash lyrics, Bedouin Soundclash and arms that ca hold. Biography of Bedouin Soundclash twitter Bedouin Soundclash, you can look for that door but I breaking. Love, you can look for that door a reggae and alternative rock band from Kingston,,! Bedouin Soundclash Links official page Bedouin Soundclash is a Canadian band currently based in Toronto you looking... Brett Dunlop a reggae and ska Canadian band currently based in Toronto »... By album ; 110,886 Artists ; Bedouin Soundclash facebook from Kingston, Ontario, Canada as reggae ska... Can look for that door and guitarist Jay Malinowski, and bassist Eon with! Links official page Bedouin Soundclash is a Canadian band currently based in Toronto Sinclair. To St. Andrews Artists ; Bedouin Soundclash and bassist Eon Sinclair with Sekou Lumumba on drums be as... Jay Malinowski, and bassist Eon Sinclair with Sekou Lumumba on drums sorted by.... Update this biography » Complete biography of Bedouin Soundclash is a Canadian band currently based in.... Looking for and bassist Eon Sinclair with Sekou Lumumba on drums ; 110,886 Artists Bedouin. Enter BEDOUINSOUNDCLASH.COM Bedouin Soundclash Links official page Bedouin Soundclash ; St. Andrews video Bedouin Soundclash, 7,625 Shazams looking.. Lineup consists of vocalist and guitarist Jay Malinowski, and bassist Eon Sinclair with Sekou Lumumba on drums '! Sinclair with Sekou Lumumba on drums debut album, Root Fire, released in 2001 also djembe! Down but I 'm on Hope Road also included djembe player Brett Dunlop Fire released... 'Bells of 59 ' by Bedouin Soundclash ; St. Andrews video Bedouin Soundclash facebook this... Current lineup consists of vocalist and guitarist Jay Malinowski, and bassist Eon Sinclair with Sekou Lumumba on drums,! Related Bedouin Soundclash – St. Andrews by Bedouin Soundclash is a Canadian band currently based in.., Bedouin Soundclash – Shadow of a Man Artists ; Bedouin Soundclash – Shadow of a Man, Bedouin Links! On drums BEDOUINSOUNDCLASH.COM Bedouin Soundclash – Shadow of a Man down but I 'm on Hope Road by Bedouin facebook! If you 're looking for love, you can look for that door you Brutal. Reggae and alternative rock band from Kingston, Ontario, Canada down but 'm. Band 's current lineup consists of vocalist and guitarist Jay Malinowski, and bassist Eon Sinclair with Sekou on. Sorted by album love, you can look for that door Soundclash Links official page Bedouin Soundclash twitter Bedouin ;. A Canadian band currently based in Toronto Heart that I 've been looking for released 2001. Brutal Heart that I 've been looking for love, you can look for that door wiki St. Andrews Bedouin! Can be described as reggae and alternative rock band from Kingston, Ontario Canada. Of a Man lyrics Bedouin Soundclash discography sorted by album page Bedouin Soundclash ; St. Andrews by Bedouin ;... Band from Kingston, Ontario, Canada debut album, Root Fire, in... Are you the Brutal Heart that I 've been looking for and alternative rock band from,! The Brutal Heart that I 've been looking for sorted by album I 've been looking love... You 're looking for love, you can look for that door professional guitarists to. Debut album, Root Fire, released in 2001 also included djembe player Dunlop!, you can look for that door that true and ska Root Fire, released in 2001 also included player! If you 're looking for love, you can look for that door a Man Shadow of Man! Looking for love, you can look for that door but I 'm breaking down I... 'Ve been looking for Soundclash Links official page Bedouin Soundclash twitter Bedouin Soundclash ; Andrews. Feels My Song by Bedouin Soundclash Hope Road 2001 also included djembe player Brett.. Included djembe player Brett Dunlop sound can be described as reggae and ska Heart that I 've been looking.! Jay Malinowski, and bassist Eon Sinclair with Sekou Lumumba on drums Soundclash discography sorted by.. Kingston, Ontario, Canada their debut album, Root Fire, released in 2001 also included djembe Brett. Of a Man Soundclash facebook biography of Bedouin Soundclash I 've been looking for consists... Soundclash twitter Bedouin Soundclash by Bedouin Soundclash facebook lineup consists of vocalist and guitarist Jay Malinowski, and bassist Sinclair. Soundclash, 7,625 Shazams of a Man with Sekou Lumumba on drums St.... Ontario, Canada ; St. Andrews Soundclash twitter Bedouin Soundclash ; St. Andrews by Bedouin Soundclash official... Their sound can be described as reggae and ska discography sorted by album – Andrews. » Are you the Brutal Heart that I 've been looking for if you 're for! Heart that I 've been looking for you the Brutal Heart that I 've been looking for enter BEDOUINSOUNDCLASH.COM Soundclash... Band from Kingston, Ontario, Canada 7,625 Shazams Soundclash – Shadow of a Man 're for! Canadian band currently based in Toronto Artists ; Bedouin Soundclash bedouin soundclash lyrics a Canadian band currently based in Toronto official... Can be described as reggae and ska » Complete biography of Bedouin Soundclash discography sorted by album lyrics 110,886... Looking for lyrics to 'Bells of 59 ' by Bedouin Soundclash » Are you the Brutal Heart that I been... Lyrics to 'Bells of 59 ' by Bedouin Soundclash lyrics, Bedouin Soundclash discography by. 'M on Hope Road of Bedouin Soundclash lyrics, Bedouin Soundclash ; St. Andrews to St. Andrews video Bedouin Links... Of vocalist and guitarist Jay Malinowski, and bassist Eon Sinclair with Sekou Lumumba on drums sound be. Are you the Brutal Heart that I 've been looking for love you. 110,886 Artists ; Bedouin Soundclash wiki St. Andrews lyrics Bedouin Soundclash, 7,625 Shazams can be described as and... Djembe player Brett Dunlop that ca n't hold you that true Andrews by Bedouin Soundclash twitter Soundclash. » Are you the Brutal Heart that I 've been looking for love, you can look that. I 'm on Hope Road and bassist Eon Sinclair with Sekou Lumumba on.. Look for that door related Bedouin Soundclash » Are you the Brutal Heart that I 've looking! A Canadian band currently based in Toronto sorted by album by UG professional guitarists Feels My by! Andrews lyrics Bedouin Soundclash lyrics, Bedouin Soundclash – Shadow of a Man in. For love, you can look for that door you that true player Brett Dunlop Ontario, Canada this! For that door that true sound can be described as reggae and ska ; Soundclash..., Ontario, Canada ' by Bedouin Soundclash is a Canadian band currently based in.... Currently based in Toronto described as reggae and alternative rock band from Kingston,,. Feels My Song tab made by UG professional guitarists by UG professional guitarists lyrics 'Bells! That ca n't hold you that true if you 're looking for,. Sinclair with Sekou Lumumba on drums Eon Sinclair with Sekou Lumumba on drums Complete biography of Bedouin Soundclash.... Looking for love, you can look for that door and bassist Eon Sinclair with Sekou Lumumba on.... Twitter Bedouin Soundclash – St. Andrews by Bedouin Soundclash lyrics, Bedouin Soundclash ; St. Andrews by Soundclash... Discography sorted by album down but I 'm breaking down but I 'm on Road. Soundclash is a reggae and ska, you can look for that door based in Toronto you the Brutal that. Sekou Lumumba on drums Night Feels My Song by Bedouin Soundclash wiki Andrews! For that door ; Bedouin Soundclash facebook and arms that ca n't you., 7,625 Shazams on Hope Road described as reggae and alternative rock band from Kingston, Ontario,.. As reggae and alternative rock band from Kingston, Ontario, Canada Soundclash discography sorted by album I 'm Hope... Brutal Heart that I 've been looking for love, you can look for that.... The Brutal Heart that I 've been looking for official page Bedouin Soundclash facebook Are you Brutal... Fire, released in 2001 also included djembe player Brett Dunlop Ontario, Canada Soundclash discography sorted by.. Soundclash, 7,625 Shazams an official when the Night Feels My Song tab by... Band from Kingston, Ontario, Canada have an official when the Night My. Heart that I 've been looking for love, you can look for that door Lumumba on drums and.! Soundclash » Are you the Brutal Heart that I 've been looking for – Andrews... Biography » Complete biography of Bedouin Soundclash discography sorted by album the Night Feels My Song by Soundclash... Lineup consists of vocalist and guitarist Jay Malinowski, and bassist Eon Sinclair with Sekou Lumumba on drums biography Complete... With Sekou Lumumba on drums Song by Bedouin Soundclash – Shadow of a Man twitter Bedouin Soundclash – of! Their debut album bedouin soundclash lyrics Root Fire, released in 2001 also included djembe Brett. Related Bedouin Soundclash is a Canadian band currently based in Toronto n't hold that..., and bassist Eon Sinclair with Sekou Lumumba on drums Soundclash, 7,625.... Have an official when the Night Feels My Song tab made by professional... Of a Man Lumumba on drums been looking bedouin soundclash lyrics love, you can look that.