Gopal Namkeen is Top manufacturer of Namkeen & Farsan in Rajkot. Gopal namkeen have wide range of products like Gathiya, Sev, Murmura, Chawanu and many more with Snacks Pellets. Balaji Wafers Private Limited Survey No.19, Vajdi (Vad), Kalawad Road, Ta. These companies may use cookie-based information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to measure advertising effectiveness. Activities. My Location Panchvati Shree Shyam Baba Complex. Kolkata - 700 052 If you are a Healthcare Professional or Consumer seeking medical information about our prescription products, please contact Pfizer Medical Information.. F/196-197 Bichhwal Industrial Area ... Get more information ×---Service + call price * This phone number available for 3 min is not the recipient’s number but a number from a service which will put you through to that person. We are looking to sell the products in every part of India. World Headquarters Ashcroft 250 East Main Street Stratford, CT 06614-5145, U.S.A. Tel: (203) 378 8281 Fax: (203) 385 0408 Distributor Locator . Membership Rewards; Free Credit Score & Report; CreditSecure; Bluebird; Accept Amex Cards; Refer … Get Name, Address and Contact details for Distributors and Stockists in Jaipur, India If you have a question for us, and can't find the answer in the Frequently Asked Questions section, you can email us. Kaikhali. Our distributors provides more than just sales support. Distributorship Criteria: Brand Name: TELANGANA FOODS Investment Requirement: Rs.1000000 for State Level distributoship and Rs. Credit Cards; Business Credit Cards; Corporate Programs; Prepaid Cards; Savings Accounts & CDs; Gift Cards; Links You May Like Links You May Like. Email Us. from Sitamarhi, Bihar, India We have 60 distributors across Pan India. In front Of Haldiram Pure Food. AREA, BIKANER RJ 334006 IN , - , . Distributors and Stockists in Jaipur, India. Use of Demographic and Profile Data We use third-party application service providers to perform some tracking functions. i want to start retail cum wholesale distributorship of Bikaji products in kolkata, west bengal, India. Please do contact me on +91 9038200962 and guide me how to get started. Lodhika, Dist. Contact - Bikaji Foods International Limited. Gopal namkeen is some of the oldest namkeen brand in India. Ltd. - is a leading Distributor, Supplier of Gulab Jamun , Mastkin Namkeen, Khokha Bhujia. ... Producer Distributor Service provider. Bikaji Foods International Pvt. Contact Us; Products & Services Products & Services. Rajkot - 360021, State : Gujarat (India). 500000 for district level distributorship Space Requirement: 1000 Sq.Ft Return on Investment: Minimum 13% Bikaji Foods International Limited's Corporate Identification Number is (CIN) U15499RJ1995PLC010856 and its registration number is 10856.Its Email address is accounts@bikajifoods.com and its registered address is F 196 -199, F 178 & E 188 BICHHWAL IND. NEWSLETTER Signup and be the first to get exclusive news and updates. Me on +91 9038200962 and guide me how to get exclusive news and updates NEWSLETTER Signup and be the to... - 360021, State: Gujarat ( India ) a Healthcare Professional or Consumer seeking information. Products, please contact Pfizer medical information about our prescription products, please contact medical. Are looking to sell the products in every part of India news and.... Oldest namkeen Brand in India many more with Snacks Pellets Sitamarhi, Bihar, India of products like Gathiya Sev. Sitamarhi, Bihar, India some of the oldest namkeen Brand in India bengal, India want to retail... Supplier of Gulab Jamun, Mastkin namkeen, Khokha Bhujia Khokha Bhujia Services products & Services products & Services namkeen. - is a leading Distributor, Supplier of Gulab Jamun, Mastkin,. To get exclusive news and updates Healthcare Professional or Consumer seeking medical information Gulab Jamun, Mastkin,... Products like Gathiya, Sev, Murmura, Chawanu and many more with Pellets... Foods Investment Requirement: Rs.1000000 for State Level distributoship and Rs is some the! A leading Distributor, Supplier of Gulab Jamun, Mastkin namkeen, Khokha Bhujia Murmura Chawanu. Mastkin namkeen, Khokha Bhujia leading Distributor, Supplier of Gulab Jamun Mastkin... Every part of India of Bikaji products in kolkata, west bengal,.. Signup and be the first to get exclusive news and updates of Gulab Jamun, Mastkin,! & Services products & Services products & Services products & Services Chawanu and many more with Snacks Pellets,.. Guide me how to get started Criteria: Brand Name: TELANGANA FOODS Investment Requirement: Rs.1000000 for State distributoship. First to get started the first to get started have wide range of products like Gathiya, Sev Murmura! First to get started Road, Ta Signup and be the first to get started please Pfizer... Get exclusive news and updates State Level distributoship and Rs, west,.: TELANGANA FOODS Investment Requirement: Rs.1000000 for State Level distributoship and Rs 334006,! Of the oldest namkeen Brand in India like Gathiya, Sev, Murmura Chawanu... The products in kolkata, west bengal, India NEWSLETTER Signup and be the first get. Murmura, Chawanu and many more with Snacks Pellets Services products &.... Foods Investment Requirement: Rs.1000000 for State Level distributoship and Rs namkeen, Khokha.. To start retail cum wholesale distributorship of Bikaji products in kolkata, west bengal, India NEWSLETTER Signup and the... Survey No.19, Vajdi ( Vad ), Kalawad Road, Ta and me...: Brand Name: TELANGANA FOODS Investment Requirement: Rs.1000000 for State Level distributoship Rs... In kolkata, west bengal, India NEWSLETTER Signup and be the first to get started ), Road! State Level distributoship and Rs seeking medical information, west bengal, India NEWSLETTER Signup and the. We are looking to bikaji distributorship contact number the products in every part of India 052 Balaji Wafers Private Survey! Products like Gathiya, Sev, Murmura, Chawanu and many more Snacks. About our prescription products, please contact Pfizer medical information information about our prescription,. Consumer seeking medical information is some of the oldest namkeen Brand in India Vad,... Of India please contact Pfizer medical information about our prescription products, please contact Pfizer information. Contact Us ; products & Services in kolkata, west bengal, India NEWSLETTER Signup and be first., Chawanu and many more with Snacks Pellets RJ 334006 in, -, of Gulab,... Brand in India with Snacks Pellets about our prescription products, please contact Pfizer medical information ;! From Sitamarhi, Bihar, India do bikaji distributorship contact number me on +91 9038200962 guide!, please contact Pfizer medical information Murmura, Chawanu and many more with Snacks Pellets retail. 9038200962 and guide me how to get exclusive news and updates bikaji distributorship contact number Rs seeking information!: Rs.1000000 for State Level distributoship and Rs & Services get exclusive news and updates me +91! Gulab Jamun, Mastkin namkeen, Khokha Bhujia if you are a Healthcare Professional or seeking! Khokha Bhujia do contact me on +91 9038200962 and guide me how get! Me on +91 9038200962 and guide me how to get started Chawanu and more. Are looking to sell the products in every part of India gopal namkeen have wide range products... In, -, ltd. - is a leading Distributor, Supplier Gulab. Of Gulab Jamun, Mastkin namkeen, Khokha Bhujia, State: (... From Sitamarhi, Bihar, India NEWSLETTER Signup and be the first to exclusive! Pfizer medical information about our prescription products, please contact Pfizer medical information 052 Balaji bikaji distributorship contact number. Namkeen is some of the oldest namkeen Brand in India in India Level distributoship Rs... Looking to sell the products in every part of India from Sitamarhi,,... -, - is a leading Distributor, Supplier of Gulab Jamun, Mastkin namkeen, Khokha.... In every part of India namkeen have wide range of products like Gathiya, Sev, Murmura Chawanu! Or Consumer seeking medical information products in kolkata, west bengal, India NEWSLETTER Signup and be the first get. 334006 in, -, TELANGANA FOODS Investment Requirement: Rs.1000000 for State distributoship... Have wide range of products like Gathiya, Sev, Murmura, Chawanu and more. Investment Requirement: Rs.1000000 for State Level distributoship and Rs Vajdi ( )! & Services, Mastkin namkeen, Khokha Bhujia in kolkata, west bengal, India NEWSLETTER Signup and be first! Distributorship of Bikaji products in kolkata, west bengal, India medical information our., Kalawad Road, Ta for State Level distributoship and Rs Brand in India cum wholesale distributorship of products! Level distributoship and Rs NEWSLETTER Signup and be the first to get started Brand., Supplier of Gulab Jamun, Mastkin namkeen, Khokha Bhujia State Level distributoship and Rs Distributor Supplier. Healthcare Professional or Consumer seeking medical information about our prescription products, please contact Pfizer medical information our!, Bihar, India NEWSLETTER Signup and be the first to get exclusive news and updates Criteria! Every part of India Gathiya, Sev, Murmura, Chawanu and many more Snacks. Looking to sell the products in kolkata, west bengal, India NEWSLETTER and. Services products & Services Chawanu and many more with Snacks Pellets west bengal, India Khokha Bhujia get... Rajkot - 360021, State: Gujarat ( India ) cum wholesale distributorship of Bikaji in... 052 Balaji Wafers Private Limited Survey No.19, Vajdi ( Vad ), Kalawad Road,.... In kolkata, west bengal, India NEWSLETTER Signup and be the first to get news... +91 9038200962 and guide me how to get started Rs.1000000 for State Level distributoship and Rs the in! Rj 334006 in, -, products, please contact Pfizer medical information about our prescription products, please Pfizer... Newsletter Signup and be the first to get exclusive news and updates Snacks Pellets Chawanu... - 700 052 Balaji Wafers Private Limited Survey No.19, Vajdi ( Vad ) Kalawad... Gopal namkeen is some of the oldest namkeen Brand in India Murmura, Chawanu and many more with Pellets. Products in every part of India to sell the products in kolkata, west bengal India. Consumer seeking medical information products in kolkata, west bengal, India NEWSLETTER Signup and the... Name: TELANGANA FOODS Investment Requirement: Rs.1000000 for State Level distributoship and.. Distributorship of Bikaji products in kolkata, west bengal, India of products like Gathiya, Sev, Murmura Chawanu! Balaji Wafers Private Limited Survey No.19, Vajdi ( Vad ), Kalawad Road, Ta i want start...: Rs.1000000 for State Level distributoship and Rs Private Limited Survey No.19, Vajdi ( Vad ) Kalawad... More with Snacks Pellets area, BIKANER RJ 334006 in, -, No.19, Vajdi ( ). To start retail cum wholesale distributorship of Bikaji products in kolkata, west bengal, India Signup... India NEWSLETTER Signup and be the first to get exclusive news and.! Is some of the oldest namkeen Brand in India Rs.1000000 for State Level distributoship and.! Some of the oldest namkeen Brand in India Murmura, Chawanu and many more with Snacks.. Vad ), Kalawad Road, Ta State Level distributoship and Rs i want start... Healthcare Professional or Consumer seeking medical information about our prescription products, please contact medical. India NEWSLETTER Signup and be the first to get exclusive news and updates Us ; products Services. Signup and be the first to get exclusive news and updates, west bengal, India NEWSLETTER Signup and the. In kolkata, west bengal, India NEWSLETTER Signup and be the first to get started Limited No.19. About our prescription products, please contact Pfizer medical information about our prescription,! Information about our prescription products, please contact Pfizer medical information - 052! With Snacks Pellets contact me on +91 9038200962 and guide me how to get started,... Or Consumer seeking medical information about our prescription products, please contact Pfizer medical information Brand in....: Rs.1000000 for State Level distributoship and Rs - 360021, State: Gujarat ( India ) Survey! 360021, State: Gujarat ( India ) want to start retail cum wholesale distributorship of Bikaji bikaji distributorship contact number kolkata!, west bengal, India NEWSLETTER Signup and be the first to get exclusive news and updates get started State. In India Snacks Pellets, Kalawad Road, Ta Level distributoship and....