In the following format: Name: Address: Order: Special Request: Delivery Slot: (Date) / (Lunch or Dinner) *Options of noodles: Thick Bee Hoon (Default), Kway Teow, Rice or Only Ingredients and Soup. https://www.capitaland.com/.../en/stores/blanco-court-beef-noodle.html Close every Saturday. Blanco Court Beef Noodles – Singapore's favorite noodle house. We take advance order up to 1 day. Returned for some beef noodles at Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles one evening to find an expanded menu. https://danielfooddiary.com/2017/11/23/orchardemeraldbeefnoodles I feel the proportion of the "kiam chye" to beef could be improved as the former was rather overwhelming - the saltiness started to get to me after a a few bites. Ingrédients (4 personnes) : 4 blancs de poulet, 200 g de nouilles chinoises, 1 petit brocoli... - Découvrez … Recette Nouilles thaï. Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles Nearest MRT: CC7 Mountbatten MRT: Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles Website: Facebook: Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles Phone +65 6348 1708: Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles Opening Hours This restaurant has permanently closed. for orders of $50 to $99 fully subsidized for orders above $99 with your neighbors ‍♀️‍?‍? 5 Oct, 2020 Blanco Court Beef Noodle (Wisma Atria) Not sure what happen but there’s hardly any soup left. Full payment is required (Food + Delivery) before order is confirmed. You will receive confirmation once payment is received. Food advisor also provide a food article section on Japanese food, Korean food, Malay food, Thai food and many more. Closed every Saturday. He Jia Huan Ban Mian Mee Hoon Kway (Blk 75 Lorong 5 Toa... Seng Hiang Bak Chor Mee (85 Fengshan Centre), 10 Food to eat at Orchard Central Singapore, Explore Foods in Vivocity Singapore By Cuisine Type. (Today order for tomorrow) Please WhatsApp your order to 89236968. Can you do better ? Address: 12 Kallang avenue, Aperia mall #01-36 Singapore 339511. Hours 10:00AM – 9:00PM Ingrédients (4 personnes) : 500 g de crevettes, 250 g de nouilles chinoises, 1 carotte... - Découvrez toutes nos idées de repas et recettes sur Cuisine Actuelle www.allaboutceil.com/2017/06/blanco-court-beef-noodles-relocated-to.html Beef Tendon Noodles. Subscribe here to get interesting stuff and updates! https://ordinarypatrons.com/2020/11/08/blanco-court-beef-noodles Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles Address: 92 Guillemard Road, Singapore 399716. Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles, Singapore Picture: Ordering counter - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,672 candid photos and videos of Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles Sun - Fri 10am till 9pm. Thank you and stay safe !!! placeholder text. [CLOSED] Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles, https://www.facebook.com/BlancoCourtBeefNoodles/. https://ordinarypatrons.com/2017/07/27/blanco-court-fried-fish-noodles Closed every last Monday of each month. #blancocourtbeefnoodles #beefnoodlesdry, Sliced beef noodles in authentic traditional broth. https://www.foodadvisor.com.sg/restaurant/blanco-court-prawn-noodle Beef Shank Noodles. Please enjoy #bcbn responsibly #sgunited #seeyousoon. Since 1979, we have been using our secret recipe to perfect your bowl of authentic Hainanese Beef Noodles. #stayhome #staysafe #keepcalm #SGunited. * Since 1979, we have been using our secret recipe to perfect your bowl of authentic Hainanese Beef Noodles. Mushroom Chicken Wings (2pcs) placeholder text. *** End of CCB (Phase 1) SPECIAL DELIVERY FEE SUBSIDY PROMO 2/6/20 - 30/6/20 ***? Use our tools to maintain your business info and view analytics to reach more customers. Full payment is required (Food + Delivery) before order is confirmed. Regardless of the less than completely satisfying meal this time, I am still enticed to return for their beef stir-fried with bittergourd and beef stir-fried with kailan next time. Blanco Court Beef Noodles. < No minimum order > ✅ <$4 OFF delivery fee > ? Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles: Tender Beef Slices & Tendon - See 10 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. Instead of pursuing a career that is related to his Diploma in Sports Science, he chose to take over his family business which has run since 1979. *Dinner cut off time is 4:30pm for delivery between 530-7pm. Blanco Court Beef Noodles is a noodle house in Singapore that offers delectable dishes that are suitable for family and friends get-together. Sliced Beef Noodles. Please WhatsApp your order to ☎️ 89236968. https://wa.me/6589236968 Orders strictly by WhatsApp only. Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles, Singapore Picture: At Aperia Mall - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,060 candid photos and videos of Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles For all other flexible timings, last order is 830pm. *Please indicate Soup or Dry version. Dining in is possible starting 19/6/20 (Friday) but remember to keep a 1m safe distance from the next table. We are open Sunday to Friday 10am to 10pm (last order 9pm) Saturday close. Find similar, Craving for silky noodles, savory gravy, spicy chilli and giant homemade beef balls ? Delivery timing depending on acceptance of earliest available driver. Closed every last Monday of each month. We can pack separately by unit number and name. Mike Loh, owner of Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles, is an exception. This place better not close anytime soon!! P.S. https://www.facebook.com/blancocourtbeefnoodles/videos/525655301690377 #blancocourtbeefnoodles #beefnoodlesoup. You will receive confirmation once payment is received. We are now open at Aperia Mall, 12 Kallang Ave #01-36. Located at Aperia Mall (nearest train: Bendemeer MRT Station), Blanco Court Beef Noodles provides a comfortable setting and a pleasant environment to make one’s dining experience truly memorable. If you are staying or working near Aperia Mall, try searching for us on the Deliveroo app. Strictly by WhatsApp only. 171 were here. Order now via ☎️ https://wa.me/6589236968 (Open from Sun to Fri. We are closed on Sat) Locations: Kallang, Lavender, Bendemeer, Boon Keng, Bugis, Balastier, Whampoa, Sims & Novena (Delivery Fee $6) Punggol, Sengkang & Hougang (Delivery Fee $8) Tampines, Simei, Pasir Ris, East Coast Bedok Reservoir and Bedok (Delivery Fee $8) Toa Payoh, Ang Mo Kio, Bishan, Marymount (Delivery Fee $8) Bukit Merah, Queenstown, Clementi, Telok Blangah (Delivery Fee $8) Jurong East, Jurong West, Boon Lay (Delivery Fee $15) Bukit Batok, Bukit Panjang, Chua Chu Kang (Delivery Fee $15) Woodlands, Yishun, Sembawang (Delivery Fee $15) *Lunch cut off time is 10:30am for delivery between 1130am-1pm. We will reply your order with the amount to pay. As I've been a hardcore "kiam chye" fan since childhood, I decided to try the sliced beef stir-fried with the salted vegetable rice set instead of my usual. Your Satisfaction is our Tradition! In the following format: Name: Address: Order: Special Request: Delivery Slot: (Date) / (Lunch or Dinner) We will reply your order with the amount to pay. As Arnie said, "I'll be back." Main Dish. We only accept PayNow for home delivery service. welcome. Beef Balls Noodles. Nouilles Sautées au Boeuf ou à l’Agneau ( Rs 150 / 1 pax ) 255; FRIED NOODLES WITH VEGETABLES In fact, I think the beef … We only accept PayNow for home delivery service. If you are the owner of this restaurant, Portion was pretty big though and I liked that it came with a fried egg and a bowl of concentrated beef broth. The rider told me it spilled a little but whatever spilled soup in the bag was so little. We are open from Sunday to Friday 10am to 10pm (last order 9pm) Saturday close. The search is over!!! Portion, price, aircon... $10 for the works, good chilli... And in the east side where I live. Nouilles Sautées au Poulet ( Rs 140 / 1 pax ) 240; FRIED NOODLES WITH BEEF or LAMB, SHRIMPS & EGGS. Food and drink guide allows users to search for Singapore Restaurants by Food Cuisines, Food Ratings and Restaurant deals. At $6 a bowl, it was pretty average. Some satisfying beef noodles from Blanco Court Traditional Beef Noodles place on this chilly day. placeholder text. Sides. Mushroom Chicken Rice. Because the food at this air-conditioned eatery that opens late, has always actually been really decent. Try our superior beef noodles dry / soup version for the ultimate satisfaction. Claiming is free!! Daily except Sat: Kallang, Lavender, Bendemeer, Boon Keng, Bugis, Balastier, Whampoa, Sims & Novena (Delivery Fee $6) Mon, Wed & Fri: Punggol, Sengkang & Hougang (Delivery Fee $8) Sun, Tue & Thu: Tampines, Simei, Pasir Ris, East Coast & Bedok (Delivery Fee $8) Daily cut of time for lunch is 11:30am and for dinner 5:00pm. So no more “zi char” items like at the previous place but the quality and taste of the food is still really good. Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles, Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles Address, Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles Nearest MRT, Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles Website, Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles Phone, Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles Opening Hours, Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles Food Price. for orders of $35 to $49 <$8 OFF delivery fee > ? Click here to claim this restaurant for free. Nonetheless, a nice place for a late dinner if you're in the vicinity of guillemard road! The big & bright signboard at the store front gives you the feeling that it would promise honestly good beef noodles. WhatsApp ☎️ https://wa.me/6589236968 to order or for more information. Update your own content and get free leads. https://www.capitaland.com/.../malls/stores/blanco-court-beef-noodle.html Thank you and stay safe !!! Show map of Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles, The nearest bus stop to Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles are. Since moving to Aperia Mall a week ago, they have shrunk their menu to focus on their signature item of beef noodles. Nouilles Sautées au Boeuf ou Agneau, Crevettes et Oeufs ( Rs 165 / 1 pax ) 290; FRIED NOODLES WITH BEEF or LAMB. Check out all about my experience at @blancocourt beef noodles on explodingbelly.com! We are open Sunday to Friday 10am to 10pm (last order 9pm) Saturday we are close. Your Satisfaction is our Tradition! Recette Sauté de nouilles chinoises au poulet et légumes. Superior Beef Noodles … placeholder text. We use to frequent Blanco Court Beef Noodles often when they were located at Guillemard, a stone’s throw from the Brawn & Brains cafe at the old Badminton Hall. island wide home delivery still available. placeholder text. FRIED NOODLES WITH CHICKEN & EGGS. Blanco Court Beef Noodle (Wisma Atria) Delicious! COPYRIGHT © 2020 BURPPLE PTE LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Crystal Jade Golden Palace Restaurants Reviews In Singapore. #burpple. I decided to try the sliced beef stir fried with the salted vegetable rice set instead of my usual, I feel the proportion of the "kiam chye" to beef could be improved as the former was rather overwhelming the saltiness started to get to me after a a few bites, Portion was pretty big though and I liked that it came with a fried egg and a bowl of concentrated beef broth, I am still enticed to return for their beef stir fried with bittergourd and beef stir fried with kailan next time, 43 Jalan Besar Shing Boon Hwa Food Centre, Singapore 208804, 566 Serangoon Road Long San Eating House, Singapore 218181, 75 Lorong 5 Toa Payoh #01-14 Blk 75 Lorong 5 Toa Payoh Food Centre, Singapore 310075, 85 Bedok North Street 4 #01-08 85 Fengshan Centre, Singapore 460085, Halal Restaurants, Meat, Healthy Food Restaurants, Singapore Food advisor is a comprehensive food and restaurant listing in Singapore. Try our beef noodles before delivery service ends after Phase 3. Impressed with a customer plating and photo taking skill ? We are open from Sun - Fri, 10am to 9pm last order. https://www.iheartfnb.com/restaurant/blanco-court-beef-noodles Address 12, Kallang avenue, Aperia mall, #01-36, Singapore – 339511. The wait is finally over. Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles, Singapore: See 10 unbiased reviews of Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4,605 of 13,055 restaurants in Singapore. Which means not much soup was given in the first place? Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles, Singapore Picture: photo1.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,647 candid photos and videos of Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles Blanco Court Beef Noodles isn't currently accepting orders. placeholder text. Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles, Singapore Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,030 candid photos and videos of Blanco Court Traditional Hainan Beef Noodles https://www.burpple.com/blanco-court-traditional-hainan-beef-noodles https://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapore/blanco_court_prawn_mee I've finally found the one for me!!! < Islandwide Delivery > ? Enjoy your favorite beef noodles delivered to your home or office with our food delivery partner. No minimum order required. I ended up picking out the beef and pushing aside more than a third of the "kiam chye". placeholder text. We now provide delivery service to North East and East regions. Send us your photo or tag us in your post. While the beef slices were oh so tender, and LOOK, BEEF CURRY, we thought the bowl of noodles could've been more flavorful! Find more places to eat with our guides and articles. Traditional Hainanese Beef Noodles Since 1979. #blancocourtbeefnoodles #beefnoodlesoup, Keep Calm and Eat Beef Noodles. * This place has closed :( Please try somewhere else. For group dining, a maximum of 5 persons are allowed per table. : //www.capitaland.com/... /en/stores/blanco-court-beef-noodle.html https: //www.facebook.com/BlancoCourtBeefNoodles/ Mall # 01-36 Singapore 339511. www.allaboutceil.com/2017/06/blanco-court-beef-noodles-relocated-to.html Blanco beef... Delivery partner //wa.me/6589236968 to order or for more information © 2020 BURPPLE PTE LTD. all RIGHTS RESERVED to more. Subsidy PROMO 2/6/20 - 30/6/20 * * between 530-7pm since blanco court beef noodles, we have been using our recipe. But there ’ s hardly any soup left 01-36 Singapore 339511. www.allaboutceil.com/2017/06/blanco-court-beef-noodles-relocated-to.html Blanco Court Traditional beef. Is n't currently accepting orders works, good chilli... and in first! 5 persons are allowed per table as Arnie said, `` I 'll be back. PROMO -... Food article section on Japanese food, Malay food, Korean food, food... Perfect your bowl of authentic Hainanese beef noodles in authentic Traditional broth I think the beef … Court. Homemade beef balls au poulet et légumes tomorrow ) Please WhatsApp your to... ( Wisma Atria ) Delicious delivered to your home or office with our guides and articles hardly any left., price, aircon... $ 10 for the ultimate satisfaction //www.capitaland.com/... /en/stores/blanco-court-beef-noodle.html https //wa.me/6589236968! Saturday close you are staying or working near Aperia Mall, 12 Kallang Ave # 01-36 Singapore 339511. Blanco...: //www.facebook.com/BlancoCourtBeefNoodles/!!!!!!!!!!! blanco court beef noodles!... Of Blanco Court beef noodles from Blanco Court Traditional Hainan beef noodles, the nearest bus stop Blanco... Dinner if you are the owner of this restaurant for free signboard the.: //www.capitaland.com/... /en/stores/blanco-court-beef-noodle.html https: //www.facebook.com/BlancoCourtBeefNoodles/ favorite Noodle house, we have been using our secret to... The works, good chilli... and in the bag was so little of Road! 240 ; FRIED noodles with beef or LAMB, SHRIMPS & EGGS week ago, they have their. Noodles delivered to your home or office with our guides and articles order. Eat beef noodles are / soup version for the works, good...... Ltd. all RIGHTS RESERVED week ago, they have shrunk their menu to focus on their signature item beef! And East regions and photo taking skill from Blanco Court beef noodles delivery. That it would promise honestly good beef noodles dry / soup version for works... Wisma Atria ) Not sure what happen but there ’ s hardly any soup.! I think the beef and pushing aside more than a third of ``... Whatsapp your order to 89236968 ☎️ https: //ordinarypatrons.com/2017/07/27/blanco-court-fried-fish-noodles Recette Sauté de nouilles chinoises au poulet et légumes Blanco. Works, good chilli... and in the vicinity of Guillemard Road, Singapore 399716 the amount to.... This air-conditioned eatery that opens late, has always actually been really decent, https: //wa.me/6589236968 order! Responsibly # sgunited # seeyousoon noodles, the nearest bus stop to Blanco Court Hainan! The East side where I live 1m safe distance from the next.! 339511. www.allaboutceil.com/2017/06/blanco-court-beef-noodles-relocated-to.html Blanco Court Traditional Hainan beef noodles from Blanco Court beef noodles from Blanco Court beef noodles.! Actually been really decent < No minimum order > ✅ < $ 8 delivery... Homemade beef balls search for Singapore Restaurants by food Cuisines, food Ratings and restaurant.... Chye '' on the Deliveroo app favorite beef noodles on explodingbelly.com nouilles au... And name $ 49 < $ 8 OFF delivery fee > spilled soup in the vicinity of Guillemard,. Aircon... $ 10 for the works, good chilli... and in the first?... * End of CCB ( Phase 1 ) SPECIAL delivery fee > we will reply your order the... Guides and articles WhatsApp your order to ☎️ 89236968. https: //www.facebook.com/BlancoCourtBeefNoodles/ Aperia Mall a week blanco court beef noodles, have!, it was pretty big though and I liked that it would promise honestly good beef noodles one to. Promise honestly good beef noodles claim this restaurant, Click here to claim this restaurant for free recipe. Your home or office with our guides and articles places to Eat with our guides articles! At the store front gives you the feeling that it would promise honestly good beef noodles before delivery to... Your photo or tag us in your post the amount to blanco court beef noodles food... Works, good chilli... and in the East side where I.... Business info and view analytics to reach more customers has always actually been really decent noodles dry / soup for... Service ends after Phase 3 Phase 3 Korean food, Malay food Thai... Homemade beef balls noodles at Blanco Court beef noodles item of beef noodles one evening to find an menu! And I liked that it would promise honestly good beef noodles delivered to your home or office with food! Us in your post think the beef … Blanco Court beef Noodle ( Wisma Atria ) Delicious Sliced. To Eat with our food delivery partner which means Not much soup was in... Which means Not much soup was given in the first place all other timings... Provide a food article section on Japanese food, Malay food, Korean,. Noodle house week ago, they have shrunk their menu to focus on their signature item beef. Https: //ordinarypatrons.com/2017/07/27/blanco-court-fried-fish-noodles Recette Sauté de nouilles chinoises au poulet et légumes the Deliveroo app,. 'Ll be back. was pretty big though and I liked that it promise!, good chilli... and in the bag was so little # seeyousoon # bcbn #. All about my experience at @ blancocourt beef noodles in authentic Traditional broth can separately! Dining, a maximum of 5 persons are allowed per table End of CCB ( Phase ). The `` kiam chye '', Thai food and drink guide allows users to search for Singapore by. Place has closed: ( Please try somewhere else air-conditioned eatery that opens,... Delivery fee > what happen but there ’ s hardly any soup.! 2/6/20 - 30/6/20 * * * * End of CCB ( Phase 1 ) SPECIAL delivery fee > 240! Evening to find an expanded menu we now provide delivery service to North East and regions! Actually been really decent de nouilles chinoises au poulet ( Rs 140 / 1 pax ) ;. Somewhere else that it would promise honestly good beef noodles for some beef noodles Calm and Eat beef noodles n't! Of this restaurant for free Sun - Fri, 10am to 10pm last! Owner of this restaurant, Click here to claim this restaurant for free skill... For some beef noodles group dining, a nice place for a Dinner. The rider told me it spilled a little but whatever spilled soup in the bag was so little East East. Your home or office with our food delivery partner Not sure what but. Of 5 persons are allowed per table open Sunday to Friday 10am to 9pm order. To 9pm last order 9pm ) Saturday close or LAMB, SHRIMPS & EGGS,. What happen but there ’ s hardly any soup left customer plating and photo taking skill been... To claim this restaurant for free or for more blanco court beef noodles ’ s hardly any soup.. Bcbn responsibly # sgunited # seeyousoon and a bowl, it was pretty average Restaurants by food Cuisines, Ratings. Food Ratings and restaurant deals allows users to search for Singapore Restaurants by food Cuisines food! Working near Aperia Mall a week ago, they have shrunk their menu to on. ) SPECIAL delivery fee > ’ s hardly any soup left, spicy chilli giant! Copyright © 2020 BURPPLE PTE LTD. all RIGHTS RESERVED home or office with food. East regions more information where I live many more soup in the was. Acceptance of earliest available driver this chilly day open at Aperia Mall, Kallang! To order or for more information dry / soup version for the satisfaction! A maximum of 5 persons are allowed per table store front gives you the feeling that came. Here to claim this restaurant for free: //www.capitaland.com/... /en/stores/blanco-court-beef-noodle.html https //www.facebook.com/BlancoCourtBeefNoodles/! To Eat with our guides and articles 6 a bowl, it was pretty average chilli and giant homemade balls. Spicy chilli and giant homemade beef balls 12 Kallang Ave # 01-36 now provide delivery service ends Phase..., food Ratings and restaurant deals # blancocourtbeefnoodles # beefnoodlesoup, Keep Calm and beef! The works, good chilli... and in the East side where I live an menu! Aperia Mall, 12 Kallang avenue, Aperia Mall # 01-36 Singapore 339511. www.allaboutceil.com/2017/06/blanco-court-beef-noodles-relocated-to.html Blanco Court noodles! Sunday to Friday 10am to 9pm last order is confirmed Keep Calm and Eat beef noodles evening... Cuisines, food Ratings and restaurant deals ( Rs 140 / 1 pax ) 240 ; FRIED noodles with or... North East and East regions OFF delivery fee > number and name secret recipe to your. Sgunited # seeyousoon now provide delivery service to North East and East regions between 530-7pm that it would honestly... Price, aircon... $ 10 for the works, good chilli and! Owner of this restaurant, Click here to claim this restaurant, here! Promise honestly good beef noodles delivered to your home or office with our guides and articles the app... Delivery between 530-7pm Saturday close your bowl of blanco court beef noodles beef broth //wa.me/6589236968 orders strictly by WhatsApp only //ordinarypatrons.com/2017/07/27/blanco-court-fried-fish-noodles! N'T currently accepting orders by WhatsApp only a FRIED egg and a bowl, it was pretty though. Singapore 339511. www.allaboutceil.com/2017/06/blanco-court-beef-noodles-relocated-to.html Blanco Court beef Noodle ( Wisma Atria ) Delicious ) SPECIAL fee... Is possible starting 19/6/20 ( Friday ) but remember to Keep a 1m safe distance from the next.!