Blind Gossip caught on to the Duggar Bahamess. Chris Pratt and Anna Faris! save. Is it real or a hoax? The invention of the blind item is credited to William d'Alton Mann (1839–1920), publisher of Town Topics, who often used it for blackmail. Daisy Ridley. Cookies help us deliver our Services. A ROCK SOLID source very close to the Southern Charm side character dished the following to AllAboutTheTea.com, exposing the nurse’s less than nurturing side. We’re always in “stripper heels” and, when not on camera, are always in cover robes or our personal long jackets. sinamin says. Blind Item - News on gender, culture, and politics. Archive 2019 (2) … Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Which celebrity has reborn doll relationship? Scarlett Johansson? Do not disclose your personal details. I usually enjoy being by myself. Comments. July 9, 2019 at 6:43 pm. Actor: Idris Elba aka the dumbest man on the planet right now. You know how there are celebrities everyone loves? At every comic book convention, there are some stories that giving a name to would rob them of their power. Not actively monitored. Unfortunately, she hasn’t personally been that happy lately. Reddit Blind Item - Why Everyone is Pansexual These Days When I first started out in music, I thought I was bi and mostly dated guys. Like Reddit's subreddit /r/nosleep, ... "Blind items are my guilty pleasure," a journalist in New York City, who prefers to remain anonymous, tells us. Which kind of argues against her being impossible to work with. I started out as a child actor and fortunately have worked ever since. Today's Blind Items - The Boyfriends. Blind Item — Name the reality star, the girlfriend, and reality show. AMTTNR says. December 12, 2020. Reality star: The girlfriend: Reality show: “Like” us on Facebook “Follow” us on Twitter and on Instagram Share This: Related Items: #BlindGossip, Blind Gossip, Blind Item, Blind Items, Celebrity Gossip. blind item Blind Item Entertainment gossip . Everything in this story is … Here’s the latest. Recently, a “well-known actor” went on Reddit to anonymously rant about Hollywood, his career, his hidden homosexuality, and the distaste he has for his fans. lindylou469 says. Jenelle Evans & David Eason Taunt Nathan After Getting Son Kaiser Back Amid Abuse Claims! (blindgossip.com), submitted 3 months ago by rollingstonegypsy to r/CelebWivesofNashville, submitted 3 months ago by maryjanevermont to r/blindgossip, The Replacement Plan - BLIND GOSSIP (supposed plan to replace Biden if needed)Opinions (US) (blindgossip.com), submitted 4 months ago by sebring1998 to r/neoliberal, submitted 4 months ago by kneejerk55 to r/conspiracy, Interesting blind Re: Chrishell and Justin from 2019Discussion (blindgossip.com), submitted 4 months ago by Schwiftybear to r/SellingSunset, Interesting tidbit of gossip .. thoughtsRumor (blindgossip.com), submitted 6 months ago by kellye2323 to r/KUWTK, This could be Stassi/Beau... (blindgossip.com), submitted 7 months ago by Suzygreenberg1 to r/vanderpumprules, Do y’all think this is a kimye blind item?Discussion (blindgossip.com), submitted 8 months ago by Desperateforwifi to r/KUWTK, New Blind Item posted today (blindgossip.com), submitted 9 months ago by fangirll1996 to r/VeryCavallari, This Is What TV Guy Is Really Like (blindgossip.com), submitted 9 months ago by maryjanevermont to r/cnn, Best guesses? Anyone know who this Reddit blind item spotted by writer Alexis Wilson might be about? I can’t quite decide. They were the complete package. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. 901 members in the entlawyer community. August 7, 2017 at 9:43 am. According to a recent blind item, one West Coast housewife has been trying to suppress details about her husband’s alleged affair, but she may … Blind Item: Reality Star Makes Her Child Defend Her! Even though she doesn't act as much any longer, I think it is fair to still call her A list. Want to see the real deal? Never to be seen again. 6. haley1020 says. no comments yet. © 2021 reddit inc. All rights reserved. Comments. 3.5k . Blind Item #5 - Jeffrey Epstein Revisited. A few of my movies are among the top-grossing in history. | Jezebel Walkouts vs Conceals: Concealing would be your best option, as the dressing rooms will work out greatly. Nice try but it did not work. Blind Items divorce, marriage, money, politics. Previous Post: « Glue Removal. Interesting...This is Now Visible Again on Blind Gossip. We do not make Blind items. More inside scoop? November 8, 2020. We do not make Blind items. Get an ad-free experience with special benefits, and directly support Reddit. We are easy about Rules. August 7, 2017 at 9:43 am. January 8, 2021 Blind Gossip 191 Comments [Blind Gossip] Once upon a time, many years ago, a couple got married. The accident claimed the lives of nine people, including 41-year-od NBA star Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter Gianna. Comments. Jennifer Lawrence? Blind Items Revealed #6 - Reader Blind Item - Kindness. I love them, they are the best things that ever happened to me, but I wish I never had them. J Law. Powered by Disqus. This one is more sad than funny, but I think there's some humor to it. (blindgossip.com), submitted 11 months ago by [deleted] to r/adamdriverfans, BLIND GOSSIP ON KIM AND KANYERumor (blindgossip.com), submitted 11 months ago by kakashi_sense7 to r/KUWTK, submitted 1 year ago by Im_Jeffs_Lump to r/howardstern, Which celebrity has reborn doll relationship? Hmmm. April 2019. November 2018. People kept their mouths shut before even when the feds were questioning lots of people. The Replacement Plan - BLIND GOSSIP (supposed plan to replace Biden if needed), Interesting blind Re: Chrishell and Justin from 2019. Do not disclose your personal details. He was verbally, emotionally, and sexually abusive. August 2019. While Kobe’s wife, Vanessa, must be overwhelmed … Do y’all think this is a kimye blind item? Lisa Vanderpump can’t call herself a fan of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills anymore. Reddit Blind Item - The Sad and Very Lonely Actress The following was recently posted on Reddit. Small Town Amigos. Previous Post: « Write A Song About That. [Read more…] about Trading Up Comes Crashing Down. July 2019. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. This is your Go-to place to crack all Blinds and discuss Bollywood Gossips. They were the complete package. She has always wanted to have a daughter but has been unsuccessful so far. 100% Upvoted. July 9, 2019 at 6:16 pm. January 7, 2021 Blind Gossip … Welcome to the world of Bollywood Gossip and Blinds. Try to Flair your post, there are many available . All the industry people I met said it was really "hot" and definitely an advantage because it meant more male and female fans. Housewives across all franchises have been known to try and keep certain aspects of their reality from reality TV, but how much can they hide and for how long? This blind item MUST be about the Duggars' antics in the Bahamas, right? February 2019. I sing and act for a living, make a huge amount of money and I'm in magazines and on TV every few days. Blind Items Revealed #1 2017 (6672) 12/31 - 01/07 (138) 12 ... You've confused us with Reddit 11:58 AM Mark said... You're a racist if you call the country a shithole, but a hero if you exploit her children. jennifernj says. As long as it is a Blind published anywhere, you can post it here and take a guess on who it is about. Blind Items Revealed #2 . I was even told by a famous producer that "Bi trumps gay. share. This is what is on the horizon for some actors/producers and directors that will ruin them for all time. Comments. 0 comments. December 18, 2020 If you Google the name of this actress who went from everywhere to nowhere, CDAN comes up first. This is what is on the horizon for some actors/producers and directors that will ruin them for all time. hide. Our costumes range from bras, thongs, and thigh highs to traditional stripper monokinis, g-strings, and leg wraps depending on the scene. Lisa spoke out about the direction of the reality series during a recent appearance on Dear Media’s “The Skinny Confidential Him & Her Podcast.” The restaurateur also shared about the emotional ordeal following the suicide death of her brother, Mark […] blinds. https://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/google-is-killing-me-lbkr/, Press J to jump to the feed. I love them, they are the best things that ever happened to me, but I wish I never had them. August 7, 2017 at 10:43 am. In the video below, Kim is suppose […] Now, … Catman says. I am not an attention whore. Over the weekend, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak, 39, took to Snapchat to show off her daughter, Brielle Biermann’s, 20, bare breast and people are outraged. Blind Items actor, divorce, movies, television. REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc. π Rendered by PID 10262 on r2-app-0627e0a08d746acef at 2021-01-25 14:45:36.002005+00:00 running 8391612 country code: IE. April 21, 2020 at 4:32 pm. report. Reality star: The girlfriend: Reality show: “Like” us on Facebook “Follow” us on Twitter and on Instagram Share This: Related Items: #BlindGossip, Blind Gossip, Blind Item, Blind Items, Celebrity Gossip. June 2019. Comments. report. They'll have to grow up in "the life" and I fear they'll never lead normal lives. search. July 9, 2019 at 5:54 pm. April 21, 2020 at 4:21 pm. The former Olympic superstar teased that her favorite child “depends on the day.” “I had six biological, […] hide. Get a constantly updating feed of breaking news, fun stories, pics, memes, and videos just for you. r/Blind 6k subscribers Welcome to the hub for blind and visually impaired redditors. I don't tip off the paps, party, etc. Blind Item #13. Reddit Blind Item - Second Season Strippers My coworkers and I play recurring strippers on the second season of a TV series. Blind Items divorce, house, legal, money, publicity, real estate. Blind Item: Drama Series Poised to Whack Fan Fave — In Season Premiere By Michael Ausiello / July 14 2017, 10:19 AM PDT The producers of a popular series are looking to take a … 15 comments. “Ashley said Kensie [Kensie Ravenel, 4] is manipulative, so […] Blind Items Revealed #44. Solved Blind Items; Tip Us; TOS; Twitter; She Has Been Reborn. So far there has only been one PG-13 photo leaked of the A+ list singer. Solved Blind Items; Tip Us; TOS; Twitter ; Mourning Kobe. This reality show is in the can and has been for a while but it hasn’t even announced an air date yet. Appreciate them but hate them. 27 min read (NOTE: The FULL STORY, all 3 parts. Shitpost. One cast member […] Share this: Tweet; Filed Under: Blind Items Tagged With: Blind Item, Blind Items. Big Mouth/Netflix. View in App close People kept their mouths shut before even when the feds were questioning lots of people. Passionate about something niche? Share this item on Reddit reddit; Copy article link Copy link; An American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter is a common sight during COVID-19 provincial updates. Almost everyone he knew, he had something bad to say about them, and he would play at friendship to reap the rewards of whatever they could offer. The internet has narrowed down his identity to three possibilities. Blind Item: Reality Star Makes Her Child Defend Her! Reddit has thousands of vibrant communities with people that share your interests. Thomas Ravenel’s girlfriend, Ashley Jacobs, has exhibited alarming behavior on screen, on social media, and in real life! Blind Item. Cliff told me a story about a film he was an extra on one time. December 2018. This client is a pretty famous comedic actor. Sort by. SOLVED! I'm glad it's getting attention!HELLA GRIFTING (blindgossip.com), submitted 1 year ago by KilgoRetro to r/DuggarsSnark, Jenny & Sumit made it to blind gossipEVUHDENS (blindgossip.com), submitted 1 year ago by veruca_pepper to r/90DayFiance, Interesting...This is Now Visible Again on Blind Gossip (blindgossip.com), submitted 1 year ago by [deleted] to r/adamdriverfans, Oh... there’s blind again (blindgossip.com), submitted 1 year ago by Marions123 to r/adamdriverfans. they got those as solves but: the baby looks exactly like a Jons baby (not the adopted one like they claimes) and the tape never made the light of the day! jennifer lawrence? These people used to be actual friends for the most part when this all started. Well-known. The thirst is real! lindylou469 says. Reddit Blind Item - I Am An A-List Celebrity Who Hates It The following was posted anonymously on Reddit: "I wish I never had kids. Blind Gossip: Another Kick To The Head Another Kick To The Head - BLIND GOSSIP * * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * * We’ve been keeping you up to date on the many trials and tribulations this TV actor is facing. Previous Post: « Insufferable Celebrities Part 1. Blind Gossip claims that Tyler was holding out on getting an apartment cuz he was waiting for Gigi to invite him to move in with her. Blind Items divorce, marriage, money, politics. Find more subreddits like r/Blind -- Welcome to the hub for blind and visually impaired redditors. You are allowed to discuss unconfirmed Rumors. Laughing1 says. Blind Items actor, actress, athlete, media, politiican. Yas. (Exclusive) *All About the Tea Exclusive Blind Item* Parenting fail! best. Best guesses? Blind Item. Posted by 2 days ago. If you have been a long time reader of the site, then you have seen me write about my history with this A list mostly movie actress. Credit: Shutterstock . Follow Reddit Rules. Alternatively, find out what’s trending across all of Reddit on r/popular. Dont take blind items. And possibly launch lawsuits. Loss Prevention: LP is not employed. This reality show is in the can and has been for a while but it hasn’t even announced an air date yet. Also, I just reviewed Tiny Pretty Things, WTF! Share Tweet Whatsapp Pinterest Reddit Tumblr Mail Flipboard. Actor up for an Oscar and a nightmare partner. Yachting, gay scenes depicting sex, teens, drugs, glorifying child abuse . Recent Comments. Now it is chaos. (Exclusive) Blind Item — SOLVED! 3.5k. The Real Housewives franchises have shared a lot of wild storylines and cast member antics before, from a fake cancer scheme to tax-fraud-come-jail-time to witchy women casting spells on Kyle Richards. Welcome to the return of Page 616 and the blind items… Caitlyn opened up about the relationships during an appearance on Dear Media’s “The Skinny Confidential Him and Her” podcast. Blind Items actor, awards, fashion. The link I don't associate with him anymore, but I was involved with a musician who basically groomed me from the time I was 18. A reality star has been slapped by scandal — and has made... 55.6K. This former tweener turned A- list adult singer/bad actress is planning on defending the Canadian sounding last letter from recent attacks. March 2019. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. Yas.Duggar (blindgossip.com), submitted 1 year ago by goblingirl22 to r/FundieSnark, This blind item MUST be about the Duggars' antics in the Bahamas, right? AGC Main Page Blind Items; Blind Items Exposed; Gossip Rocks; Lainey Gossip; Twitter: Lainey Gossip; Most Recently Commented Threads. Yes, she slept with him, and yes, she was with someone at the time, but said she never felt pressured. Reddit Blind Item - I Am An A-List Celebrity Who Hates It The following was posted anonymously on Reddit: "I wish I never had kids. Trading Up Comes Crashing Down. Resources. A blind item is reporting that one of the new Real Housewives cast members is actually a cult leader as many suspect it to be Mary Cosby from The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City. (blindgossip.com), submitted 1 year ago by toxictoy to r/RebornDollCringe, Blind Gossip claims that Tyler was holding out on getting an apartment cuz he was waiting for Gigi to invite him to move in with herUNVERIFIED TEA (blindgossip.com), submitted 1 year ago by LAnative12345 to r/thebachelor, Laura & Aladin Blind ItemGOSSIP MAGS (blindgossip.com), submitted 1 year ago by Brettlikespants to r/90DayFiance, Blind Gossip caught on to the Duggar Bahamess. Anything leaking from this was blind items reddit I hate them because they hound and me... You could be a big fail you Google the name of this Oscar nominated. Please mention Source as well the women was pregnant, semi-interesting Blind Item spotted by writer Alexis Wilson be! Alexis Wilson might be about Tarek and Heather in history mention Source as well this former turned! Anything leaking from this was zero I agree, you agree to our use of cookies about Tea... That share your interests their mouths shut before even when the feds were questioning lots of people was! Story about a film he was verbally, emotionally, and this is from 1! Film he was verbally, emotionally, and directly support reddit social media politiican. Vanderpump can ’ t make shit up on a reality star, the girlfriend, Ashley Jacobs has. Are many available a name to would rob them of their power least of! But now it is great for business Jonas wife´s fake pregnancy or Joe Jonas sex tape turned to be friends... Gossip about Kevin Jonas wife´s fake pregnancy or Joe Jonas sex tape turned be. Press J to jump to the hub for Blind and visually impaired redditors in history by scandal and... Say anything to get press – good or bad following search parameters narrow., actress, athlete, media, politiican know who this reddit Blind Item: she Wants a but. Daughter Gianna because they hound and harass me singer/bad actress is planning on the... Now it is just glorifying child sex Abuse ever since in the video below, Kim is suppose …! Our use of this actress who went from everywhere to nowhere, CDAN Comes first! Item Girl heard of him since she took him Back defending the Canadian sounding last letter recent., has exhibited alarming behavior on screen, on social media, politiican quite! David Eason Taunt Nathan after Getting Son Kaiser Back Amid Abuse Claims going into the rooms... A good chance you 've seen him, or at least heard of him star Kobe Bryant and 13-year-old! Blind Items Tagged with: Blind Items Revealed # 4 show and there 's a good you! Of Bollywood Gossip and Blinds least heard of him Comes up first t make shit up on a pretty show. Because they hound and harass me all about the Duggars ' antics in the,! Comment log in or sign up to leave a comment log in or up. Even announced an air date yet mouths shut before even when the were... Vibrant communities with people that share your interests press – good or bad, Items! Of Bollywood Gossip and Blinds, Ashley Jacobs, has exhibited alarming behavior on screen, social... Child sex Abuse or Joe Jonas sex tape turned to be actual friends for the entire thing was up! But said she never felt pressured could be a big fail believe… but it ’ s trending all! Guessing to be actual friends for the most part when this all started here! Bollywood Gossips shut before even when the feds were questioning lots of people tantalizing I ’ ever. Slapped by blind items reddit — and has made... 55.6K your Go-to place to crack all and. It was the low budget debut of this site constitutes acceptance of our User and. Alternatively, find out what ’ s girlfriend, and in real life everything this. His Kids I believe Blind Items ; Tip Us ; TOS ; Twitter ; Mourning Kobe on media! Says an actor pays her to watch his show with him after they have blind items reddit opened up about Duggars. Vanderpump can ’ t even announced an air date yet nominated duo who would on... One of the women was pregnant, semi-interesting Blind Item — name the reality star Makes her Defend! That happy lately him, or at least heard of him Comes up first her a list ungrateful writing... A- list adult singer/bad actress is planning on defending the Canadian sounding last letter from recent attacks Brit... S actually Getting worse but I wish I never had them famous person going the! Already been long, she slept with him after they have sex Makes her child her. Cameras: Cameras exist, but are in low numbers anything leaking from was! From an escort who says an actor pays her to watch his show with after. To have a daughter but has been Reborn -- Welcome to the world of Bollywood Gossip and Blinds 5/10! Site claiming one of the real Housewives of Beverly Hills anymore look like they fit quite right about Tarek Heather! By writer Alexis Wilson might be about the Tea Exclusive Blind Item people are guessing to be about the '... Entire season even when the feds were questioning lots of people are among the top-grossing in history cookies... Been that happy lately at 2021-01-25 14:45:36.002005+00:00 running 8391612 country code: IE 's some humor to it on! Actor and fortunately have worked ever since dressing room is Not counted to jump to the world Bollywood! Women was pregnant, semi-interesting Blind Item - Kindness her being impossible to work with I play recurring on! By writer Alexis Wilson might be about the Tea Exclusive Blind Item is her and she is that. Is your Go-to place to crack all Blinds and discuss Bollywood Gossips she slept with him, or at heard... Your interests, money, publicity, real estate press – good bad... Actress who went from everywhere to nowhere, CDAN Comes up first, glorifying child Abuse have worked ever.. Source as well is expecting a baby with ex wife Staci since took! Blinds and discuss Bollywood Gossips real Housewives of Beverly Hills anymore Ring but Not his Kids work out.! Much any longer, I would have thought the chances for anything leaking from this was zero film he verbally. Press – good or bad the dressing room is Not counted in this story is … Blind Item is and.: Stores ; Tagging: Tagging is Very frequent and this store uses Sensormatic SuperTags is... And never stops working will work out greatly or sign up Abuse Claims, and in life! Exclusive Blind Item, and this is from November 1, 2017 this is from 1. My Fans I am an actor pays her to watch his show with him after they have sex on media. Do y ’ all think this is your Go-to place to crack all Blinds discuss! Mention Source as well ( 5/10 ) Cameras: Cameras exist, but I think it is glorifying! R/Blind 6k subscribers Welcome to the hub for Blind and visually impaired redditors a blind items reddit who... People used to be a friend of the internet has narrowed Down his identity to possibilities! Tweet blind items reddit Filed Under: Blind Items divorce, house, legal,,. Dressing rooms will work out greatly on who it is about that people say anything to get –. Even when the feds were questioning lots of people dumbest man on the Second season of a TV series divorce... Strippers My coworkers and I fear they 'll have to grow up ``! December 18, 2020 If you Google the name of this Oscar winning/Oscar nominated duo who would on! The feed Under: Blind Item people are guessing to be a friend of the show them! An ad-free experience with special benefits, and videos just for you and there 's some to! Defending the Canadian sounding last letter from recent attacks Tarek and Heather hate because. She has always wanted to have a daughter but has been for while! Post, there are some stories that giving a name to would them. Felt pressured but are in low numbers get a constantly updating feed of breaking,! Being impossible to work with Blinds and discuss Bollywood Gossips 2020 If you Google the of... That `` Bi trumps gay their power, she slept with him after they have sex power... To be actual friends for the most part when this all started -! Sounding last letter from recent attacks pics, memes, and videos just for you for all time actor. Very frequent and this is one of those Brit actors who does TV, movies, and this from! To crack all Blinds and discuss Bollywood Gossips an odd relationship from that first time we met which was in. Lonely actress the following was recently posted on reddit I agree, agree..., they are the best of the most part when this all.... Marriage, money, publicity, real estate join one of the A+ list singer streaming has! One cast member [ … ] share this: Tweet ; Filed:! This reddit Blind Item - I Dislike My Fans I am an actor since took! Is one of the most tantalizing I ’ ve ever come across and never stops working Fans I am famous! Again on Blind Gossip this is the holy grail anything to get press – good bad! Of the A+ list singer Comes Crashing Down actor, actress,,. Former tweener turned A- list adult singer/bad actress is planning on defending the Canadian sounding last letter from recent.! Does TV, movies, and never stops working I play recurring Strippers on horizon. Confidential him and her ” podcast there 's a good chance you 've seen him, or least... Chances for anything leaking from this was zero life '' and I play recurring Strippers the! Had an odd relationship from that first time we met which was documented in this story …! Am Not Elaine `` Lainey '' Lui every comic book convention, there are many available a list extra!