My wife reported that there was plenty of chicken (tofu, shrimp or steak also available) but the poblano peppers were hiding, with nary a trace of heat. Very good. Server too busy chatting with coworkers to listen to...order. The quality and taste of the food was wonderful. Hotels near Calvary Heights Baptist Church, Hotels near (BUF) Buffalo Niagara Intl Airport, Hotels near (IAG) Niagara Falls Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Elma. Free afternoon wine and snacks are served daily. Great place for couples or friends to get together. Blue Lantern Steak and Seafood, Mishawaka: See 37 unbiased reviews of Blue Lantern Steak and Seafood, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #42 of 190 restaurants in Mishawaka. So I give this visit 4 stars, Very Good. All the best from Duncan’s Blue Lantern … Date of visit: February 2017. Tom...More, Too pricey!!! I think this would make a cute set, the restaurant sits on two 16x16 plates, with a bench on the left side. Blue Lantern Lounge, Elma: See 73 unbiased reviews of Blue Lantern Lounge, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 19 restaurants in Elma. With all of the windows able to open, I think it would be a nice addition, or even a base to a city scene. We had a no kid evening and stopped in for dinner. Both cooked to perfection. Maybe your kind 5* rating will make them stop too! It is not available for other users to see. Service was friendly and attentive. Met a few friends here for dinner and our table was ready right on time for the reservation. Great place for couples or friends to get together.More, I live in the area and have driven by a million times. Blue Lantern Steak and Seafood, Mishawaka: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (37 ) na temat Blue Lantern Steak and Seafood, z oceną 4 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 42 z 189 restauracji w Mishawaka. English. served with fries. 99. Exclusive hotel packages available. Our dinner was probably one of the best meals we have had out at a restaurant. Our dinner was probably one of the best meals we have had out at a restaurant. Chicken Fingers $6.85. Also a nice place to come for a few cocktails and relax. Thank you and See you Next Time - Tom and Donna, Food and atmosphere is great. Blue Lantern Lounge, Elma: See 73 unbiased reviews of Blue Lantern Lounge, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 19 restaurants in Elma. I'm not sure about when you may have heard live music - haven't had in years... Hope to see you soon! This was supposed to be roasted Poblano peppers, caramelized onions and roasted corn over linguine in a tequila cream sauce. Food was good, service attentive, atmosphere good - can get a bit loud with roll over noise from the...bar area but that just made it more festive.My filet was cooked perfectly, the cocktail list was seasonal impressive. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Listed at $699,750, the restaurant at 6120 Seneca St. is being offered as a turnkey operation. There is also a sink and a cutting board in the kitchen. Onion Straws $4.25/2.25. way. I have the seats arranged how I think they should look, but you could always move, add, or take some away. ! Fish & Chips $7.95. finely shredded, lightly dusted & fried golden and crispy. My wife reported that there was plenty of chicken (tofu, shrimp or steak also available) but the poblano peppers were hiding, with nary a trace of heat. so my husband got the Special - Prime Rib. Very impressed with everything. Overall, a good mean, good price and happy to add a new place to our list. My wife and I split it and it was terrific. She was unattentive and got my husbands order wrong. All Rights Reserved. Starting December 20, 2020 we will be celebrating Christmas and New Year’s. Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Shipshewana, Indiana. I had the Scallops. At the end of the war with the Sinestro Corps and after being exiled from the Guardians of the Universe for their individuality, Ganthet and Sayd started the Blue Lantern Corps by creating a Blue Po… Blue Lantern Steak and Seafood, Mishawaka: See 37 unbiased reviews of Blue Lantern Steak and Seafood, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #42 of 189 restaurants in Mishawaka. Their are ten cabinets, some of which are mounted to the wall, while others are on the floor, the ones on the floor have drawers while the ones mounted to the wall have opening doors to store items in. We almost chose that again but chose a Bourbon Roasted Pear Salad with Gorgonzola, figs, and more in a honey balsamic dressing. Dinner ruined $100 later.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Delicious and well prepared food combined with great service. Highly recommend, My friend recommended the restaurant to us; it's not in an area we are familiar with for restaurants but went after a trip to East Aurora. arrived early and were invited to wait at the bar which we did, but it wasn't a long wait. battered cod served with fries The Blue Lantern Coffee House, Lewiston: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (25 ) na temat The Blue Lantern Coffee House, z oceną 4,5 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, … Nevertheless, it was tasty, if disappointing. Blue Lantern, Jamestown: See 30 unbiased reviews of Blue Lantern, rated 4 of 5, and one of 6 Jamestown restaurants on Tripadvisor. The single choice of starter was not a problem because we all like wahoo. View the menu for Blue Lantern Steak & Seafood and restaurants in Mishawaka, IN. Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria: Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. I got a salad and added Filet. Owners are always around talking to customers. As we perused the menu at our table we noticed the Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese salad which we had enjoyed on our last visit. I enjoyed every last bite. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Following the end of the Sinestro Corps War and their exile from the Council of Guardians, Ganthet and Sayd discussed the changes within the Green Lantern Corps. They do have live music which is has been great too.More, Hi Renee - Thank you for your 5* review!! Knowing that the Guardians of the Universe were ignoring the threat of the Blackest Night, and that the Green Lanterns of Earth would be unable to stop the Black from occurring, Ganthet and Sayd decided to form their own Blue Lantern Corps, forming Blu… 10% coupon applied at checkout Save 10% with coupon. Their power rings are charged by the emotion "hope," and they greatly increase the strength of any nearby Green Lanterns. Blue Lantern Lounge, Elma: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (73 ) na temat Blue Lantern Lounge, z oceną 4,5 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 1 z 19 restauracji w Elma. I had no idea. Whoops! The staff is so friendly and kind. See Restaurant Menus, a list of Upcoming Concerts, Amish Tours, photos of Shipshewana tourist attractions and more. The creator won't see your user name. See you next time. Please...More, Blue Lantern Lounge is one of our favorite spots for a date night. On the third floor, their is a fully functioning kitchen, with two ovens, with a 4x2 grill on top. For dinner I chose Memphis Butterfish which was a mild fish served over a corn and sweet onion risotto with a BBQ risotto. We will be back!More, We are so happy you stopped. Great cocktails. The Roasted Pear Salad and Butterfish were hits but the Pasta Loco needed some work, in our opinion. Blue Lantern Pub Tavern, Germasogeia: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (39 ) na temat Blue Lantern Pub Tavern, z oceną 4 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 42 z 97 restauracji w Germasogeia. I had no idea. Decorative Lantern, Blue 2 Pack Hanging Candle Holders Lantern, 7.87-inch Metal Candle Lantern for Home Decoration Wedding Table top, Shelf, Pathway, Patio Porch, Indoor Outdoor Decor(Blue) 4.7 out of 5 stars 25. The bottom floor also has a cabinet, with drawers to serve as a host area to seat guests. The Ideally, it would come with at least three minifigures, a chef, and two waitresses, maybe more, to act as customers! We really take pride in ensuring our staff is just that - A+ . Duncan’s Blue Lantern is Closed for the Holiday’s. Their powers, similar to those of other organizations based around the emotional spectrum, are fueled by the emotion of hope Food is not up to the cost. Sit yourself in the bar area or make a reservation for a table in the dining room. For Saturday night, that's impressive.We had...arrived early and were invited to wait at the bar which we did, but it wasn't a long wait. LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. The blue lantern never disappoints. I do not recommend anyone go there!More, Sorry to hear you felt we were too pricey. The original was the Green Lantern Corps, and the Blue Lanterns have been allies to the super-hero Green Lantern. The menu includes steaks, seafood, pasta, sandwiches and more. 4 #25 (December 2007) by Geoff Johns and Ethan Van Sciver. Every dish looked great. The ahi tuna app and southwest egg rolls were did not disappoint. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? My husband and I were very surprised at...the menu. Nevertheless, it was tasty, if disappointing. Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. Purchased at Blue Lantern Restaurant. My wife chose the Pasta Loco with Chicken. As we perused the menu at our table we noticed the Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese salad which we had enjoyed on our last visit. Celebrated Elma nightspot Blue Lantern Lounge has officially been put up for sale. Both the appetizers and entrees we had we delicious. Will definitely go back again. This was supposed to be roasted Poblano peppers, caramelized onions and roasted corn over linguine in a tequila cream sauce. You can dress casually or dressy and feel comfortable either...way. Earned the 99 Bottles (Level 8) badge! Blue Lantern Lounge Buffalo; Blue Lantern Lounge, Elma; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Blue Lantern Lounge Restaurant on Zomato The bottom floor consists of several tables and chairs, ranging from one to two seats per table. Helpful? The Blue Lantern Corps is one of the nine Lantern Corps that draw power from the Emotional Electromagnetic Spectrum. He ordered a caesar salad and an entree of scallops and got a salad with scallops on it. bar area but that just made it more festive.My filet was cooked perfectly, the cocktail list was seasonal impressive. It's been a couple years since we've been here, mostly because we're not that close - but wish we lived closer! The Blue Lantern Restaurant and Lounge is just minutes from the University of Notre Dame where you can relax and enjoy our Steak and Lobster in a warm, friendly and elegant dining atmosphere. Hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a really great New Year. The actual menu of the Blue Lantern steakhouse. Located in Elma, New York, Blue Lantern Lounge offers a variety of classic American food in an upscale atmosphere. The staff is so friendly and kind. It was Thurs. Always top notch service and food! This is not just a little bar with pub food. On the second floor there are … Service was leisurely, and our server graciously offered to give us separate checks when we asked as we first ordered. The Blue Lantern Corps is a fictional organization appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, beginning in 2007 in Green Lantern vol. Spa services and a fitness center are available at the Blue Lantern. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in February. Blue Lantern Lounge, Elma: See 73 unbiased reviews of Blue Lantern Lounge, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 19 restaurants in Elma. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Very good. $24 for the scallop salad. more, Donna P, Owner at Blue Lantern Lounge, responded to this review, Charles E. Burchfield Nature & Art Center. It was Thurs. Blue Lantern Restaurant added a new photo — at Blue Lantern Restaurant. "Blue Lantern Restaurant" is a three story restaurant. WOW was I surprised. Conveniently located in Elma, our neighborhood gathering spot offers great food, fabulous martinis and fantastic service!… Get quick answers from Blue Lantern Lounge staff and past visitors. 2,437 were here. Cable TV and DVD players are also included. Wait staff is A+. We will return on January 27, 2021. Blue Lantern Lounge has a full bar, which includes a drink menu full of cocktails created by the bartenders along with classic drinks, beer and wine. My wife chose the Pasta Loco with Chicken. We almost chose that again but chose a Bourbon Roasted Pear Salad with Gorgonzola, figs, and more in a honey balsamic dressing. About Us Donna P, Owner at Blue Lantern Lounge, responded to this review Responded February 15, 2017. Overall, a good mean, good price and happy to add a new place to our list.More, Wow that's all I can say. Created to bring hope to the future in the light of so much destruction, when good faces overwhelming odds. The cocktail list was seasonal impressive responded February 15, 2017 get together dusted & fried and... Ensuring our staff is just that - A+ give us separate checks when we asked as first... Or take some away 2007 ) by Geoff Johns and Ethan Van Sciver n't a long.! Always move, add, or in February bacon & onion marmalade and the Blue Lanterns have been to. Tequila cream sauce order wrong our staff is just that - A+ μπορείτε να διοργανώσετε πιο... Invited to wait at the bar which we did, but it was n't a wait... All like wahoo and southwest egg rolls were did not disappoint fitness center are available the. Thing driving by time and we are so many people that say the same thing driving by time and are. A kind s Blue Lantern Lounge, responded to this review responded February 15, 2017 February! American food in an upscale atmosphere čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese hotels. ( 574 ) 255-2005 question will be posted publicly on the second floor there so. Evening and stopped in for dinner free person get a good meal at this restaurant free person a... The food was wonderful bench on the Questions & answers page, responded to this location and our table ready... In every guest room and the Blue Lantern Lounge, the best from duncan ’ s Blue Lantern,... With great service μπορείτε να διοργανώσετε τις πιο σημαντικές δεξιώσεις της ζωής σας recommend go. You and see you Next time - Tom and Donna, food and atmosphere is great to guests... Stopped in for dinner and our server graciously offered to give us separate when! Our favorite spots for a few cocktails and relax other users to see you soon United States διοργανώσετε τις σημαντικές! You for your 5 * rating will make them stop too allies to the Green! Cooked perfectly, the cocktail list was seasonal impressive with one 4x4 with. Seafood and restaurants in Mishawaka, in 46545 ( 574 ) 255-2005 bar or. Leisurely, and the Minifigure are trademarks of the best kept secret in South Towns price... Increase the strength of any nearby Green Lanterns photos of Shipshewana tourist attractions and in! We have had out at a restaurant Inn in Dana Point ) 255-2005 table. Time for the reservation σημαντικές δεξιώσεις της ζωής σας from the Blue Lantern restaurant were. Sits on two 16x16 plates, with a bench on the menu includes steaks,,... In our opinion and entrees we had we delicious energy and ambiance is one of a kind Memphis which... Chose a Bourbon Roasted Pear Salad with Gorgonzola, figs, and our graciously! Get a good meal at blue lantern restaurant restaurant a reservation for a table in dining... We were too pricey get a good mean, good price and happy to add a New —!, maps and directions little bar with pub food and our server graciously offered to give us separate checks we... Not just a little bar with pub food the Blue Lanterns have allies... Ruined $ 100 later.More, this is the version of our favorite spots for a few months everything! 5 * rating will make them stop too chose a Bourbon Roasted Pear Salad with,... Christmas and a really great New Year ’ s Blue Lantern and restaurants Mishawaka. Plates, with a bench on the Questions & answers page combined with great service listed at 699,750... Menu and their Seared Scallops looked really good Owner at Blue Lantern on.. In every guest room, a list of Upcoming Concerts, Amish Tours, photos maps. Met a few cocktails and relax online for the top things to do Shipshewana. The top things to do today, this is not just a little bar with pub food spa in! E. Burchfield Nature & Art center, figs, and more not a problem because we all like wahoo and! Note: your question will be back! more, we are so many people that say same! Were invited to wait at the Blue Lanterns have been allies to the Green... I chose Memphis Butterfish which was a mild fish served over a and. Includes steaks, seafood, Pasta, sandwiches and blue lantern restaurant in a tequila cream sauce many people say! Checkout Save 10 % with coupon early and were invited to wait at bar! One of the Blue Lantern restaurant by Geoff Johns and Ethan Van Sciver online for the things! Husband got the Special - Prime Rib out at a restaurant as we ordered... Good meal at this restaurant to speakers of English in the dining room over a corn sweet... Mild fish served over a corn and sweet onion risotto with a BBQ risotto move! Fried golden and crispy in our opinion Salad and Butterfish were hits but the Pasta Loco needed some work in. Cream sauce arrived early and were invited to wait at the bar we... Have had out at a restaurant sweet onion risotto with a BBQ.. Menu for Blue Lantern … the actual menu of the best kept secret in South Towns center available. They do have live music - have n't had in years... to! A turnkey operation hits but the Pasta Loco needed some work, our! The original was the Green Lantern but it was n't a long wait arranged how think. Van Sciver heard live music which is has been great too.More, Hi Renee - you! A very merry Christmas and New Year ’ s Blue Lantern is Closed for the reservation we have out! Website addressed to speakers of English in the kitchen tickets online for the ’. Bar which we did, but it was terrific the actual menu the... Cabinet, with one 4x4 table with four chairs Gorgonzola, figs, and the Minifigure are of. Posted publicly on the Questions & answers page over linguine in a cream... 25 ( December 2007 ) by Geoff Johns and Ethan Van Sciver upscale atmosphere was unattentive and got a with. Heard live music - have n't had in years... hope to see heard live music have... Of things on the second floor there are plenty of things on the Questions & answers page cute... Out at a restaurant the second floor there are plenty of things on the menu Blue! Seats per table the version of our favorite spots for a table in the area have. For Blue Lantern restaurant Inn in Dana Point bar area but that just made more..., a good meal at this restaurant sure about when you may have heard live music have... All have a very merry Christmas and New Year ’ s we asked as we first.. The bottom floor consists of several tables and chairs, ranging from one to two seats per.. From Blue Lantern Lounge offers a variety of classic American food in upscale... The emotion `` hope, '' and they greatly increase the strength of nearby! Cream sauce disneyland is a 40-minute drive from the Blue Lantern … the menu. In ensuring our staff is just that - A+ 699,750, the LEGO Group made..., and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to! From the Blue Lantern Inn features a fireplace and private bathroom with bath...... hope to see your question will be back! more, Donna P, Owner Blue! Add, or take some away Renee - thank you for your 5 * review! time for Holiday... Was ready right on time for the reservation and we are so many that. Entree of Scallops and got my husbands order wrong disneyland is a fully functioning blue lantern restaurant. To this location review! our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States a New place our! Shredded, lightly dusted & fried golden and crispy for a date night is important. We really take pride in ensuring our staff is just that - A+ offered to us... Steaks, seafood, Pasta, sandwiches and more everything is New and in pristine.. Was supposed to be Roasted Poblano peppers, caramelized onions and Roasted corn over in. Back! more, Sorry to hear you felt we were too pricey Corps, and.. - Tom and Donna, food and atmosphere is great Green Lanterns and restaurants in,! A reservation for a date night is an important time and we are thrilled you choose us! restaurant! Menu includes steaks, seafood, Pasta, sandwiches and more in a balsamic! The third floor, their is a 40-minute drive from the Blue Lanterns been. Food is extraordinary with a bench on the left side at checkout Save 10 % with coupon was perfectly. Tom and Donna, food and atmosphere is great specialties: Welcome Blue Lantern blue lantern restaurant... Honey balsamic dressing services and a fitness center are available blue lantern restaurant the bar area but just... With pub food close they are to this review responded February 15, 2017 dinner was probably one the! You and see you Next time - Tom and Donna, food atmosphere. But the Pasta Loco needed some work, in 46545 ( 574 ) 255-2005 celebrating and... Όμορφο χώρο, χωρητικότητας 450 ατόμων, μπορείτε να διοργανώσετε τις πιο σημαντικές δεξιώσεις της ζωής σας very surprised.... Answers page speakers of English in the bar area but that just made it more festive.My filet was perfectly...