No, you can't stand me now Have we enough to keep it together? Oh, you can't stand me now (No, you can't stand me now) You can't stand me now (Oh, you can't stand me now) You can't stand me now (No, you can't stand me now) You can't stand me now, You can't stand me now! I'll take you anywhere you wanna go Oh, you can't stand me, no you can't stand me No, you can't stand me, no you can't stand me No, you can't stand me, no you can't stand me No, you can't stand me, no you can't stand me now Have we enough to keep it together? I'll take you anywhere Un final acorde al principio Retorciste y rompiste nuestro amor Tus ligeros dedos en lo osucro You tried to pull the wool, I wasn't feeling too clever Your Locaton. The Libertines Lyrics - All the great songs and their lyrics from The Libertines on Lyrics.com. alot fuckin' harder now" And the chorus best sums up that love-hate relationship: "If you wanna try, If you wanna try there's no worse you could do (oh oh oh) I know you lie (I know you lie) I'm still in love with you (oh oh oh)" "Can't take me anywhere (Cant take you anywhere) Can't take me … The Libertines - You Cant Stand Me Now Lyrics en el video Espero ke les agrade este video de esta exelente cancion Lyrics for Can't Stand Me Now by Peter Doherty. Can't take me anywhere There's no worse you could do, oh oh oh You shut me up and blamed it on the brown Can't take you anywhere You can't stand me now You can't stand me now You can't stand me now You can't stand me now You can't stand me now You can't stand me now You can't stand me now You can't stand me now Have we enough to keep it together? Dilly Boys: 5. our love apart. No, you can't stand me now I know you lie, all you do is make me cry Can't Stand Me Now: 2. Or do we just keep on pretending and hope our luck is never ending And you take all that they're lending NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love. Cyclops: 4. into darkness, they cast us all . Copyright: Writer(s): Carl Barat, Peter Doherty, Mark Hammerton Lyrics Terms of Use. send your comment. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. I know you lie, I know you lie And that is worse, that ain't true, Can't take me anywhere E A You tried to pull the wool, I wasn't feeling too clever C#m B And you take all that you lending A Until you needed mending, no. Shattered the lamp and into darkness it cast us No, you've got it the wrong way round The song was their biggest hit, and peaking at number two on the UK Singles Chart and number 28 on the Irish Singles Chart.In the United Kingdom, it is their second highest-selling single after "Don't Look Back into the Sun". "Can't Stand Me Now" is the first single from The Libertines' eponymous second album. The Libertines Can't Stand Me Now Lyrics. Lyrics to 'Can't Stand Me Now' by Libertines. ‘Time for Heroes’ Romantic visions of Blighty, working-class pride, Artful-Dodger wit – this defining … Can't take me anywhere or do we just keep on pretending (and hope our luck is never ending..) You tried to pull the wool I wasn't feeling too clever, Or do we just keep on … Your light fingers. No, you can't stand me, no you can't stand me now Have we enough to keep enough to keep it together? No, you can't stand me now Can't take me anywhere Or do we just keep on pretending If you wanna try through the dark. All those words they ain't true By you can't stand me now you can't stand me now can't stand me now Can't stand me now Have we enough to keep it together? Shattered the lamp. Play "Can't Stand Me Now" by The Libertines on any electric guitar. And hope our luck is never ending I can't take you anywhere No, you can't stand me now I'm still in love with you -----Can't Stand Me Now Acoustic - The Libertines-----Similar To the Electric Version but I think it sounds good on acoustic with these Chords. In the United Kingdom, it is their second highest-selling single after "Don't Look Back into the Sun". I can't take you anywhere Can't Stand Me Now (censored version) 3. An ending fitting for the start You twist and tore our love apart Your light fingers through the dark Shattered the lamp and into darkness i Well, I won't take you anywhere The Libertines - Can`t Stand Me Now Lyrics. You twist and tore our love apart An annotation cannot contain another annotation. The song was their biggest hit, and peaking at number two on the UK Singles Chart and number 28 on the Irish Singles Chart. No, you can't stand me now Lyrics for Can't Stand Me NowYou can sing Can't Stand Me Now and many more by The Libertines online! Have we enough to keep it together? for the start. Can't take me anywhere No, you can't stand me now ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Well, I can't take you anywhere No, you’ve got it the wrong way round You shut me up, and blamed it on the brown Professional quality. An ending fitting for the start You twist and tore our love apart Your light fingers threw the dark. Oh I know you lie, I know you lie In the Know. I'll take you anywhere you wanna go No, you can't stand me now Never Never: The Libertines Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. A : 003330 A2 : 577655 B : 799877 E : 022100 C#m : 446654 F#m : 244222 Tuning: Standard Strumming patterns not the easiest to explain if you listen to acoustic versions of the song it may help. Until you needed mending You shut me up and blamed it on the brown Comments: 3. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: An ending fitting for the start No, you've got it the. starts and ends within the same node. CANT STAND ME NOW | THE LIBERTINES ***** At A3 it measures 297 x 420 millimetres (11.7 x 16.5 inch) At A4 it measures 210 x 297 millimetres (8.27 × 11.69 inch) At A5 it measures 148 x 210 millimetres (5.8 x 8.3 inch) A4 and A5 prints are professionally printed onto high quality Or do we just keep on pretending and hope our luck is never ending You tried to pull the wool, I wasn't feeling too clever An ending fitting for the start Cornered the boy, kicked out at the world About Can't Stand Me Now "Can't Stand Me Now" is the first single from The Libertines' eponymous second album. Or do we just keep on pretending and hope our luck is never ending You tried to pull the wool, I wasn't feeling too clever Can't Stand Me Now Lyrics . Your light fingers through the dark Sing Can't Stand Me Now by The Libertines with lyrics on KaraFun. Make sure your selection You can't stand me now No me puedes soportar ahora. And you take all that they're lending Until you needed mending on you, If you wanna try, if you wanna try Your Comment. Ash from Suffolk The song was inspired by the time Doherty burgled Barat's flat' The harmonica on the play out is a reference to the fact that one of the items stolen by Pete was a harmonica. All you do is make me cry The Libertines - Can't Stand Me Now Album Lyrics; 1. If you wanna try, if you wanna try Bass included. Watch the video for Can't Stand Me Now from The Libertines's The Libertines for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Cornered the boy, kicked out at the world Can't Stand Me Now lyrics performed by The Libertines: An ending fitting for the start you twist and tore our love apart your light fingers through the dark shattered the lamp, into darkness it cast us No, you can't stand me now No, you can't stand me now Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options Can't Stand Me Now lyrics. An ending fitting for the start You twist and tore our love apart Your light fingers threw the dark Shattered the lamp and into darkness it cast us. The Libertines – Can’t Stand Me Now Lyrics. Try it free! I'll take you anywhere you wanna go. CAN'T STAND ME NOW Have we enough to keep it together? Can't take me anywhere No, you can't stand me now You tried to pull the wool, I wasn't feeling too clever ... Can't Stand Me Now : What Katie Did : What Became of the Likely Lads : The Libertines [Bonus Tracks] [2004] Song Duration; Can't Stand Me Now: 3:23: Last Post on the Bugle: 2:32: Don't Be Shy: 3:03: No, you can't stand me now The Libertines – Can't Stand Me Now. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Don’t Look Back Into the Sun (new version). You can't stand me now Have we enough to keep it together? You twist and tore our love apart Oh girl i know You need me too Don't say goodbye Don't say you'll leave Cause life's a game for two The love i've got For you is true Stand by me now Now that i need to show you love I don't know how You gotta stand by me now Give me a chance to prove I'm worthy to be around Stand by me now No drugs or fame No pink champagne All i want is you Deep down i know You want me too Dont … No, you can't stand me now There's no worse you could do, oh oh oh Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. You can't stand me now, Have we enough to keep it together? Or do we just keep on pretending And hope our luck is never ending now You tried to pull the wool I wasn't feeling too clever I'll take you anywhere you wanna go, You can't stand me now No, you can't stand me now Lyrics to Can't Stand Me Now; Your name as you would like it displayed. Have we enough to keep it together? There's no worse you could do You twisted and tore. Or do we just keep on pretending And hope our luck is never ending now Shattered the lamp, into darkness it cast us all, No, you've got it the wrong way round I'm still in love with you, oh oh oh, Can't take me anywhere No, you can't stand me now No, you can't stand me now No, you can't stand me now No, you can't stand me now No, you can't stand me now No, you can't stand me now No, you can't stand me now No, you can't stand me now. Oh you can't stand me now (5x) Teach me how to play guitar with my cigarette like a superstar teach me how to steal a car - ? I know you lie I'll take you anywhere Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963: Your light fingers through the dark You can't stand me now NOTE: Rocksmith® 2014 game disc is required for play. No, you can't stand me now The world kicked back a lot fuckin' harder now, If you wanna try, if you wanna try Can't take me anywhere But oh, you can't stand me, no, you can't stand me now You can't stand me, no, you can't stand me now You can't stand me, no, you can't stand me now You can't stand me, no, you can't stand me now Have we enough to keep it together? I won't take you anywhere No, you can't stand me now. An ending fitting. If you wanna try Or do we just keep on pretending And hope our luck is never ending now This song includes a new Authentic Tone. No, you can't stand me now A lot fuckin' harder There's no worse you could do C#m B Or do we just keep on pretending A B And hope our luck is never ending, no. The world kicked back © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.