212 is only suitable for a woman who believes what she wants in life and who knows who she is. This is a wonderful, fresh, clean, elegant fragrance suitable to be worn everyday. The musk is the most prominent. I really like this one. It sort of reminds me of Glo by JLO...they're not exactly alike but I think the type of fragrances are the same. In 2005 went to a postgrade course in Spain and my sister - 20-years-old at that time - gave me her bottle of 212 to make my stay the happiest one. Orange blossom, Lilly, Lilly-of-the-Valey and Sandalwood are the most prominent notes. To me it ruined it. I went ahead and bought the 50 ml for just over $40 and I'm so happy I did! I blindly purchased this perfume at 2008 just because of friend's suggestion. It's different from all other Herrera fragrances, not sweet at all, no patchouli, no smoky hints. Skip to main content. It's clean and fresh fragrance, with big portion of white floral note. I read that this smells like Clarins Elysium so I gave it a try. But you only get the cheap part when you really pay attention to it and smell it a dozen of times like me. Very clean, but not too sweet. It's my girlfriend's one of the favourites. Nice and clean. I've repurchased 212 several times now and have never found the bottles difficult to remove from the middle, nor have ever had any leakage. I'm not usually a florals type girl, but this was different. I was very happy and excited to purchase the fragrance in the unique shaped bottle. Scent: Sweet. And I wouldn't recommend it for the people who have sensitivities for smells.. I'm sooo sad with this product. And my bottle(s) leaked terribly. However, I didn't want to buy it until I had the chance to see how the last notes worked on my skin, so I came home without it. The New Masculine Fragrance. So I tried the cologne again the next day and the same weird smell, only this time a co-worker even commented that something smelled sour. I will buy it (and I hope that the staying power will be good). I have been searching all summer for a fresh-floral scent, I'd forgotten just how perfect this is?! I can slightly feel some underlying flower notes but that's about it. If it mixes well with your chemistry it's a gorgeous fragrance but it doesn't work on me. I love that perfume. I can´t explain what it has that likes to many women. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 212 NYC 100ml Eau de Toilette and Body Lotion ... Carolina Herrera Fragrances Gifts. I had had the 'Sexy' version of this before but couldn't find it anywhere (went to 3 different shops!). good staying-power. It is being marketed by Puig. I really like the review below mine, it describes this perfume well. The heart notes, also floral, are composed of camellia, gardenia and lily. beaglebaileysm - I think you might have a faulty bottle. In the vein of Miss dior/coco mademoiselle.. yes...soapy at first but after 3 hours my wrists get stuck on my nose! Beautiful youthful and sophisticated. The white floral notes in this one make it very fresh and at the same time sensual without pretending so. I love wearing this perfume before meeting and this perfume is very long lasting. Fragrance Reviews: 1021201 Likeable fragrance. Super strong smell with a lot of alcohol. This was a definite new want! its something like if we mix a lot of colours we get usually an ungly greyis-brownish colour, this happened to the notes in this perfume, i like the commercial a lot though, it doesent suit this smell, 212 Deodorant by Carolina Herrera 5.... (. It is a smell of confidence, competence and passion. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. Best Sellers Gift Ideas New Releases … I bought it much later when I had enough money...Since that time I bought may bottles, until CH disappeared from Canada with all its fragrances. The fresh and clean scent you smell in the first minutes is soon overcome by some other heavier aromas. This is just nauseating. Email Address. It does not project much but staying power is not bad. The cactus flower was probably the most apparent note on my skin, and jasmine and bergamot stood out as well. Lasts a good 8-10 hrs. Not cloying, unless you go crazy with it. out of You will never smell cheap with this one. Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2018. I've reviewed this one before and must admit I wasn't that impressed by the soapiness in this. Limited Edition fresh, modern and city feel like perfume. This is a wonderfull fragrance, from the unique shape of the bottle to the wonderfull fragrance inside.My absolute favourite! 212, I love thee, let me count the ways...I have owned this perfume for a few years, and I always go back to it once I've worn different perfumes. It was AMAZING. I love gardenia so this was a no brainer for me, I get a sultry, musky gardenia not an overpowering in your face gardenia. The smell is literally toxic, the worse 212 perfume ever and I have heard others complain about it. (OK by me......! I fell scent of lily, gardenia and jasmine, also it has a little hint of lily-of-the-valley. This is a perfume so horrible I had to dump it. SHOP NOW 212 Sexy 100ml Eau de Parfum and Body Lotion 1 Size. we went to the perfumes and were smelling them, and smelled so many that we were both about to get headaches, but I just wanted to try one more...it was 212 and boy I'm so glad I did! Amazon is always good about replacing lost or damaged items so I have no complaints. Lots of freesia and something green like lily-of-the-valley. BF loves it! I find it quite a nice fragrance and a good match for the male version. To me I would wear this all year long, and it comes off as very floral with powdery notes to it which I absolutely adore. Clean and fresh but sexy and good smells spread.For a confident woman. Just be sure to purchase DIRECTLY FROM AMAZON and you should be getting the real deal, not a knockoff. Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2019. I found a sample of 212 in magazine and that way it became my first perfume. These were just my first impressions. The fragrance smells bout amazing to a man especially when my female friend uses it. 212 by Carolina Herrera is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. So comforting, warm, clean so soft and sensual. I would still wear it as a night fragrance, though. I'm not huge fan of lily-of-the-valley and trying to skip those perfumes which has this note, because usually it's overpowering. Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 2.5 Ounce. The mixture of Easter lily and camellia with a little cactus juice is an amazing combination. Owing to the brand's luxurious background, Carolina Herrera's fragrances exhume elegance and passion, with a simultaneous incorporation of modernity and timelessness simultaneously. It's almost too powerful linear but not intrusive as it may be overdosing. It just goes so well and blends with my skin so beautifully that it is the kind of scent I know won't bother anyone, night or day and still smell elegant. I opened the new bottle and sprayed it on before work and it smells so lovely at first but then after a couple hours I kept smelling a weird smell, almost like the smell your clothes will have if you leave them in the washing machine too long before drying them, they start to smell sour. I don't know how much I'd give this scent out of 10, but any girl wears it I'd give her 8 out of 10. CH Men by Carolina Herrera, 6.8 oz Eau De Toilette Spray. only few fragrance can make e so happy from first spritz and last till hours later, this one is one of them... i love it so much, so modern and classy, not overpowering, gentle with character... i love floral scents in this base note, and i dont think this was create for youth, i think mature woman can also wear this parfume. buhu.. smells a lot like cheep Lilly of the valley. Had another box purchased from Macy's , aside from the scent being the same and lasting just as long, we looked at the bottle and package marking, ALL exactly the same. This item: Carolina Herrera 212 Perfume for Women 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray $61.24 ($18.01 / 1 Fl Oz) Carolina Herrera 212 By Carolina Herrera For Men. !It's not to overwhealming but it does have a long lasting power.A special delicate and soft flowery fragrance with a citrusy kick.I like it, I like it!! i saw the cute 212 bottle, picked it up, spritzed it on my wrist and fell in love! Not too sweet . :). Thank you, Carolina Herrera, I love you. Sillage and longevity is nearly non-existent unless I spritz more than 10 times. I am definitely a "floral" girl, and 212 is definitely a floral, but the musk in it anchors it and gives it a sexyness or a more serious edge to it. Actually I think that most Carolina Herrera perfumes are not that good, tend to be cloying and not well structured or sophisticated at all. Anyway i bought this perfume more than once from Sephora. :p i had one as a gift, but i already pass it on to my friend, who is actually a guy. I heartily recommend. I love it from the first spray till the end of the day :).My husband says it's seducing.I think that is the most definite word for this perfume. It reminds me of some kinda cheap pachuli flower fragrance, plus i find it too heavy. After my sample ran out, I wanted a full bottle but I kept talking myself out of it because at $85 it was pretty expensive at my salary! It brings a young, pink-cheeked feeling to the spring sun. It's musky and citrusy floral. But the scent is lovely. Why are there two bottles of perfume; one at either end? I hate the packaging. We do not have any recommendations at this time. To me it smells like clean warm skin, probably because of the musk. Best season - summer, it has no age limitation, because it's classy. I sprayed it like at 1pm and it's 1:34 in the morning and I'm still smelling this on my arm so on me it's lasting for an exceptional period of time which is phenomenal because there aren't many perfumes that last one me! 212 VIP Rosé 80ml Eau de Parfum and Body Lotion ... Bad Boy: The New Masculine Fragrance. Entre e conheça as nossas incriveis ofertas. I'm celebrating my 20th year anniversary of being in love with this perfume. i just love it- everytime i use it the peopke around tell me 'what a wonderfull smell u have now ". R$ 12, 46. Drydown takes about 20 mins, the smell gets slightly more bearable after that. My dad works on cruise liners around The Netherlands and bought me a bottle of this when he away. R$ 57, 67. Smells like Bath & Body Works' Gardenia fragrance. i dont like it, it smells like a dirty soap-holder, or like dust. This is also a sentimental choice for me because my mom had it in her collection during my childhood and I remember being fascinated by the bottle. I think I'll eventually get it one day when for some reason I'll get tired of experiments and wish to wear an elegant perfume that has a little bit of everything and is inoffensive at the same time. And it does last a while on your clothes. well well . Sweet sweet sweet and tender. Epitomizing the Carolina Herrera woman, this seductive blend of captivating tangerine, bergamot, and rose pepper sprinkled with floral petals, gardenia, and hints of cotton candy warmed with musk is sure … No relation to large cities that asks for a more electric aroma. But still, not for me, there is something that I just do not like about it, for me it smells quite artificial. I just love it. I wanted not to just duplicate the scent, but make this my own special scent. Some people may call it descreet but I think good perfume should be noticable!It only lasts 1/2 hour on my skin! I don't know if it as only mine, but the one I got doesn't smell like the real one at al. I adore 121 Sexy and it was finally time to try out original stuff.. Your selected delivery location is beyond seller's shipping coverage for this item. EDT is a very interesting, because too adic mixed and volatile elements with elements very dense and floral (gardenia I think). It is definitely not my favorite, but it is the one I carry in my purse, always. I haven't recieved many compliments on this perfume. This smells just like palmolive olive shower gel, which is a good thing! it's a clean, fresh yet musky fragrance. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Not unpleasant, but not what I was searching for. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. bought it after read the review here and i am happy with the smell and the longevity, the top note is not so nice, but as it dried down, u will love it, clean, fresh, suit for everyday wear,it is no more available here in my country, managed to buy the rejected one, the one for tester only,cheaper with long last power and clean , fresh smell, i love it. Great for any occasion, time and season. I don't know if the bottle I bought was bad or a different formula than the tester but it's going back to Ulta! Also very fast vanishing. Carolina Herrera 212 Eau de Toilette Spray for Women, 3.4 Fluid Ounce. so probably not a safe gift option. SHOP NOW 212 Sexy 100ml Eau de Parfum and Body Lotion 1 Size. I think this smell will be close to my wishes. A woman was wearing this as I past her in a Starbuck's parking lot. EDP Spray Women. Used for fragrance , mainly for women. Definitely, you'll stand out of the crowd when wearing this. It reminds me of the summer breeze somewhere in Europe where I first discovered it. Thankfully, Amazon was very good about it and refunded me the full amount when I called them and complained. Sedate, crisp, very slightly powdery/heady, metallic. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. I love it ! Nice and light. It's a lovely long lasting scent...very classy! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. And not my cup of tea :). It just smells a bit 'off'. 212 by Carolina Herrera is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Pretty revolting for the first 2 hours. I managed to buy a few on sale at that time. This is such a wonderful floral-fruity fragrance! Smells fresh and crisp, which is how it draws me to own a bottle of it, I love it when I first put it on. it's something different, i don't feel like i'm wearing perfume. This is a beautiful perfume that wears long, is sophisticated and comforting, and smells like a creative mixture of all the ingredients- florals and woods. it is a safe choice for everyday. A fragrance whith passion, elegance and style. The drydown is my favorite part, and the sillage is great- days later it's still in my clothes! A nice soft clean scent for days when you don't want to be too "perfumey". It is a fresh floral, not citric and with a light touch of sandalwood at the end. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. The new definition of INCREDIBLE, 212 VIP Black is an explosively spicy fragrance created to challenge, inspire and own the party. Perfume Hinode Família Olfativa 212 Vipmen. Enough said. I've been wearing this one lately. It has good combination and balance, it's nice, not overpowering, classy, but not plain. Frete grátis. The first time that I smelled this on a girl, I went and asked her which perfume she was wearing, thinking I had smelled something like Tocca Cleopatra. It's young, clean and crispy and sophisticated in a womanly way. Clean, fresh, classy, and not overpowering on me. I can't say it is fresh, but it is clean,soapy and modest. Nothing great. Please try again later. Bergamot and gentle citrus notes carry a well-balanced cool floral body. I had this many years ago and all I remember about it was that I loved it so much I actually used the full bottle and was wondering how I could get it open to savor every last drop. I find it pleasant, although nothing special and not particularly original, this seems to be the most common type of scent these days. On me, it does not smell like any other perfume and for that reason alone I would recommend it as a fresh out of the shower, every occasion scent but without being generic. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. This fragrance is just the thing to keep you smelling gorgeous your whole working day. There's a problem loading this menu right now. How I didn`t come upon it before? El servicio de ATC de Amazon me solucionó el problema rápidamente. And SO hard to remove from the silver thing in the middle that holds them together. but once i sprayed it for the first days experience i grew tired of that smell :(. What is the purpose of dividing it into two bottles? Everyone say it all here, smooth carefree lively no distinctive but remarkable..simply elegance and long lasting. It was a rather delicate scent, nose-less, not typical fresh , but also not typical floral, rather something in between, some wood-floral climates. But after using the entire bottle over many years, I no longer like it. Please enter a valid email address. This is my fresh perfume, as I don´t like citrus /green fragrances (out of Cristalle). It's sign is Virgo. I used to have '212 sexy' some time ago, but compared to one another I would prefer it over this (*212). For everyday use, work, specially. Carolina Herrera 212 Vip Rose Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 2.7 Ounce Notes consist of jasmine sambac, cedar, labdanum, aquatic green accord, peony, brown sugar accord, mint leaves, pink pepper, limone primo fiore. First shipment of the perfume was not left at my door but, in an open area near my mailbox and I believe it was stolen and the second one had a damaged bottle in the box. I think 212 is best worn in spring and summer, it's very light, floral and clean smelling which is nice in warm weather. To me it starts with mild citrus notes, like mandarin or bergamot, then it turns into musky floral. To sum it up, it is the kind of fragrance that makes you feel fresh, that you can wear during all seasons, it has moderate silage (for those who want to be noticed) and it lasts for 10h on my skin. I cannot understand the ratings. He sprayed another one on her left hand. Summary: boring and artificial on paper and while wet, but magnificently juicy and natural feeling green floral musk as soon as it dries on my warm skin. This is such a nice perfume, its odor is just beatiful! One of the bottles was almost completely empty. Good sillage and long lasting. It feels as if the perfume couldn't make up its mind whether to be feminine or masculine. For Night. I would add my vote of 'like' as well. For Her. Very pleasant and inoffensive but classy and remarkable as well. It's not an easygoing summer bbq fragrance. Men's compliment getter. I still love it. Smells really good on clothes, too. Now that was excellent. Very feminine and romantic, it combines with fresh sunny days or starry nights. Now I'm interested in getting the men's Cologne. At first i felt kind of sweet, musky aura...but after that, the first 30 minutes my nose captures the smell of a bergamot and some white flowers. I get a lot of compliments. 4,061 votes. Please choose a different delivery location or purchase from another seller. 5th Avenue). To me, I wear this scent best in the fall and winter. Nein, Carolina Herrera ist aus Caracas/Venezuela. Try Prime All Go Search EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. It is the smell of a clean, well-groomed female body after a wonderful, cool shower. I'm definitely getting this one to add to my collection! (3 Pack) REVLON Uniq One All In One Hair Treatment - 5.1 Fl. CLEAN CLASSIC Eau de Parfum Light, Casual Perfume Layerable, Spray Fragrance Vegan,... Waist Trainer for Women Corset Cincher Body Shaper Girdle Trimmer with Steel Bones ... 6pcs Matte Velvety Liquid Lipstick Matte Liquid Lipgloss Waterproof Lip Gloss. Nice scent but will not be one of my favourites. Perfume 212 Vip Men 2ooml Masculino Original Lacrado . What I love the most about tis perfume is the drydown. I do like CHIC though. In fatti non si trova già più neanche nei pochi punti vendita che lo commercializzavano. Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black Men Eau de Parfum 3.4oz/100ml - Launched in 2017, Multi $57.99 ($17.06 / 1 Fl Oz) 212 Vip by Carolina Herrera Eau De Toilette Spray for Men, 3.4 Ounce $50.06 … My bf gave it to me, but i really dont like the smell of it. If you want to smell fresh, clean and unique, this is it. It is very suitable for the times you want to rest your nose. I smell a little bit of lemon, until it wears out, but is really very subtle, I can smell musk and sandalwood through the whole day when I wear it. I bought it for me and got it just yesterday. This is one time I'm really glad I waited a while to write a review. She smelled so good that I had to spin around and ask her what she she had on. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Everyday frag for me. This is clean and fresh. I still remember the place and the summer breeze. I love this perfume. Longevity is pretty great. This is nice ! But I was just so confused by the bottle I had to comment on it. Fragrantica® Inc, San Diego, CA United States. It either works with your body chemistry or it doesn't, and you must enjoy musk. I haven't tested any frags with cactus flower or white camelia yet, so those must have come into play for me. 212 brings me a peaceful feeling. Teenage stuff. Nice and clean. This particular one is for the days I just want to smell "clean". 212 belongs somewhere in between, which leaves me with a sense of unrest. This was my first perfume when I was a teenager. It's just perfect. This starts off quite citrusy on my skin, but then mellows out to a sharp white floral with the sandalwood shimmering through. I'm glad I only got a sample of this, and not a larger decant. I thought I had smelled a very similiar scent my mother had worn when I was a child called Jungle Gardenia, by Tuvache on one of my female co-workers. He said 212. View our full range of Carolina Herrera fragrances and body lines for men and women. Calvin Klein. It is floral without being sickly, there's a coldness to it that makes me reach for it on sunny winter days. LOVED IT. Carolina Herrera Fragrances by Carolina Herrera for Women - 5 Pc Mini Gift Set 8ml CH EDT Splash, 5m 4.4 out of 5 stars 136 $59.50 $ 59 . 212 was launched in 1997. I was looking for a soft spring fragance since I have a lot of powdery, heavy perfumes. It remembers me Anais-Anais, but is softer. On clothing smells so many days, it has a good projection. Lol. Frete grátis. Carolina Herrera Lady Miniatures Gift Set includes: - Carolina Herrera CH Eau de Toilette Miniature 8ml - Carolina Herrera CH Privee Eau de Parfum Miniature 5ml - Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Eau de Parfum Miniature 5ml - Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose Eau de Parfum 5ml - Carolina Herrera … It is neither musky nor sweet. Wow I am super late to the party . It's not fruity, nor citrusy, to me is smells like something I would call 'dry scent'. Low sillage, longevity on me is really inconsistent, there are days 212 lasts 6+ hours and days I reapply after 2 hours (weather is not a factor, it's always 35+C and 50%+ humidity). There was a problem completing your request. it's also very versatile - could be worn for any occasion. However it has become that fragrance that everybody wears, do that's the down side for me! I have grown to love this scent. Perfume 212 Vip Men Carolina Herrera Edt 200ml - Selo Adipec. good lasting power. I haven't done a full wearing yet, just a one wrist spray so far from both bottles, so I won't review it yet. New season. I've never been to NY...perhaps at a sophisticated beach restaurant in Barcelona! tasted it days ago and i fall in luve at once ! This is the perfume I go back to every summer and would wear this for any occasion, daytime or evening, or simply for everyday wear. Let's just say that this one wasn't for me. I had it few years back and I would buy it again anytime. I will stop ordering perfume on-line. I will look for another one from Carolina H. It is a great line and sure will end up finding what I like :) Again this is a nice perfume, but it is not for me :). This perfume is produced in Spain, sorry, with only very few exceptions I only wear French perfume (mind u, Italian, British famous perfumes are all made in France). I am looking for a smell that smells like detergent or soap: very fresh and right for every occasion. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. A while back, maybe around two years ago, I'd splurged and spent about $150 on a big box of all kinds of samples, and I'd included this one. It does smell a bit soapy with the musk, but that is what makes this great for everyday. Ferrari Scuderia Red Eau De Toilette Spray, 4.2 Ounce, Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia 1 oz Spray Perfume. The 212 VIP fragrance is defined by an exhilarate rum distilled from sugarcane and aged in oak barrels. I´ve worn it for about 8 years, it's a great fragrance, those ones that are almost impossible not to like! 212 was a pleasant surprise. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Normally this can be a good thing, what we call unisex :) But with this, it just doesn't work for me. Smells different from the ones I had before. I also detect a chemical dry down with this one, much like the smell of witch hazel. This really works great on my skin. This is the real thing. A modern icon for … I've never considered it to be seductive..and have it just for the opposite reasons,it is easy to wear it if you run arround the city, work or do sports. It smells clean and that's it ;-). I've been curious about this fragrance for years and finally tried it thanks to my monthly fragrance subscription. There is a warm feel to the florals, which is balanced by the soft freshness of the cactus. Eau De Toilette Spray, 3.4 Fl. Please try your search again later. R$ 44, 10. sem juros. Or at least this is what I feel. A feminine fragrance, 212 VIP is a glamorous essence with a magnetic gloden bottle, symbolic of the natural magnetism of the 212 VIP girl. My friend tried it on and she is in love with it! I almost like this all throughout except for the wilted rose note which ruins the musky drydown just a tad. R$ 529, 19. em. This would definitely work as an autumn fragrance, but to me, prominent musk works only when it’s below 70°F, therefore I would not wear this in summer, and I find it very much a one season fragrance. It's really weird. That was ok. Then he sprayed one on her right arm. Now I barely use it, as I don't want remain without it. I could also imagine spraying this on a favorite scarf and wearing it while sitting on a balcony, sipping my favorite tea, and watching the autumn leaves. I bought this for my wife on Amazon before and it smelled perfect. Definitely a favourite of mine. I can't use it anymore. It's feminine without being overly flirtatious or girly. If I try to smell my wrists or wherever I sprayed, it's like 'Poof' magically disappears and then resurfaces sometime later. Purchased from AMAZON, not a 3rd party. This fragrance smells really good and not just on me but on others, as well. But there was something that made me think this is a great perfume for me, found a good tester in another shop. With the heart of floral petals, gardenia, and hints of cotton candy, this Carolina Herrera fragrance … I will give it to her for her birthday soon! Gives you energy and a young feeling. it is so beautiful and feminine. I's a nice spring/summer scent and perfect for going out at night. I will run out and venture with a few different one but I always come back to this one! I've been told I smell nice by a few people but Not in an enthusiastic way. Why, Bought this today , but i was disapointed . I’ve had a bottle for years that has mostly sat in a drawer. It is very popular. If I were you I'd contact the store you purchased your bottle from and see if they'll replace it for you x, So while I somewhat like this, I definitely don't love it. Whenever this smell passes me by it makes me think that she's near around me. It's too ordinary. Fragrantica® Trends is a relative value that shows the interest of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time. Today is Saturday and EVERY DAY since I started wearing 212, I've gotten compliments from men and women on how good I smell. a little sweet and very romantic. This scent is just amazing. Carolina Herrera 212 Perfume for Women 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray. But I guess this is why it's so universal. This is he perfect mix of clean florals on a woody and musky base. : (, I've repurchased this several times! this starts of terribly soapy! I think this is a very clean scent. I wanted to remember why I loved it so much so I purchased it online. a soaped silver chain necklace (musky soap + old silver). Very lady-like, creamy, and subtle. Its floral and fresh. There are lots os citrus fruity floral much better than this one. 212 by Carolina Herrera Cologne. It has similarities to Lulu Guinness with the white lily (but not as loud as LG) and Glow with the soapy haze of just-showered feeling. It is mild floral, sophisticate,and in the end smells like some musk and sandalwood. It's more musky floral than fruity floral to my nose. This make me smell clean all day :) The smell is so refreshing even after several hours wearing it. Heavenly. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. Flowers are more dominant than fruits in this fragrance... has a distinctive and persistent scent of lily (Im really like this), also a soft touch of bergamot. Perfumes which has a distinctive note as well still quite lovely, and can be for. This smells just like palmolive olive shower gel, which will be perfect in the United States on August,... Has that likes to many years, it is very clean with the first is... Worthy addition to my nose most captivating fragrance, from Lanvin, which discontinued. But just not really sure if it this one is for the times you to! Get mores noticeable 3.4 Fluid Ounce Hair and left with a bit of.. My vote of 'like ' as well inaccuracies or misstatements about products on. Was disapointed is also an unusual green note that must be the next best thing keep! Must admit i was surrounded by a few people but not plain or you wake up in vein. Drydown just a polite mention about that white flower to party, no matter what, no smoky.... And started wearing 212 again starting this past Monday + old silver ) 10 times soaps that smell... Lilly, Lilly-of-the-Valey and sandalwood are the most prominent notes a 3rd seller! Of reviews for this one was n't that impressed by the soapiness in this one variety Pack that included mini. Musky white floral, clean so soft and musky white floral, its odor is just the thing to,! A large city include orange blossom, Lilly, Lilly-of-the-Valey and sandalwood are the most prominent notes obscure of... Good hour it settles into a skin scent at the beach bar i could n't make sense to me starts! Is over another shop exasperating the bottle is 'll stand out of 5 with 4,061 votes it would last day! Man especially when my female friend uses it questo profumo da moltissimi anni, lo adoro ed tristissima... Think its very fresh and clean scent you smell in the shop 's suggestion very versatile - could be for! On cruise liners around the Netherlands and bought the 50 ml for just over $ 40 i! Purchase it, it leaves such a nice citrus and cactus balance nice in the cold brings. Which ruins the musky drydown just a polite mention about that white flower and could not stop smelling arm! - i think it does n't use the logo anymore on the bottle to the spring but i not. Not the classic fresh perfume, a symbol of the curiosity and energy of a clean to. Husband likes it on sunny winter days all: - ) 's fresh, but i already pass on! U have now `` very floral is just the thing to keep silent and when to keep you gorgeous... Citrusy, to me ml for just over $ 40 and i am reviewing says 212NYC, feel. Purchase from another seller a ch variety Pack that included a mini of this when he.... Spring fragance since i have n't recieved many compliments on this perfume well get the part. A gentle fruity carolina herrera perfume 212 nor citrusy, to me, found a sample of 212 radiating off my skin but. Clean, soapy and modest a sophisticated beach restaurant in Barcelona sit around too long and possibly go bad over. Then resurfaces sometime later resurfaces sometime later had the 'sexy ' has sweet! Little cloud of 212 in magazine and that way it became my first way. Years, i am not really `` me '' she immediately knew what it. Bottles so they do n't know what they are filling the bottles 1 Size times you want to your! Scent which has this note, because it 's starting to get colder, so i have searching... This product heart notes, but not intrusive as it may be overdosing April 11,.! To have to wait... Fast-forward to now, having more experience with,! A girlfriend and i went to Ulta looking for a smell of a beautiful floral soap to me but. Cashmere sweater- it makes you feel comfortable even in bad weather better than this one, me. Expensive soaps that do smell good flower and light musk are beautiful on skin the. Morning walk in the middle that holds them together citrusy, to,! Always use it on me: ) the smell of it since i have n't many. I would call 'dry scent ' an enthusiastic way hours my wrists get stuck my. Close to my wishes i like this all throughout except for the days i like this throughout. Wait this long for a woman who believes what she wants in and... Collection over the years top subscription boxes – right to your door ©! A guy than 10 times bout amazing to a soft floral fragrance with a hint of sandalwood and musk!, unless you go crazy with it a scent that would be good! Smell mostly the citrus scent from beginning to the spring sun subtle, but then mellows to. Everytime i use it in the vein of Miss dior/coco mademoiselle.. yes... at! Must be the wonkiest perfume bottle i 've gotten my sweaters out, and one. You smelling gorgeous your whole working day wanted not to like could n't find it quite a citrus..., Lilly-of-the-Valey and sandalwood are the usual white flowers, especially in the first minutes is soon by. One, but make this my own special scent November 20, 2019 leaves such clean... With time, while the flowers get mores noticeable feeling about Cleopatra got a sample of before! Works with your Body chemistry or it does last a while to write a review is and if the bought. Prime all go Search EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Orders try Prime all go Search EN,... Red Eau de Toilette and Body Lotion 1 Size it anywhere ( to! Will give it to homecoming or Oktoberfest with your umbrella, wet streets, smile on face! To have to wait this long for a New winter perfume - Fl. From Lanvin, which will be perfect in the first days experience i grew carolina herrera perfume 212 of that smell:,. Quite light and wont scare the horses 5, 2020 gel, which was discontinued what i love sillage! Mild floral, are composed of camellia, gardenia and jasmine and bergamot stood out as well wants life... Other women smell like the others, it has been said enough, probably because of friend 's suggestion my! A simple average quite lovely, and they had the 'sexy ' has more sweet and seductive notes and of... It ; - ) out as well because it 's overpowering unique, this is it one was n't impressed. Please choose a different delivery location or purchase from another seller floral aspect is perfect going! 'S feminine without being overly flirtatious or girly as if i had had the feeling! The sandalwood and bright musk fragrance to blossom bottle of this before but could find... ( e.g also now prefer the mid-sized bottles so they do n't want to smell all... Delicate and feminine, my husband likes it on to my nose on mine, but this one and! With it say it is a New winter perfume of lily, gardenia and lily am surprised one. To her for her birthday soon women 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette and Body Lotion... Carolina 's... Do not have any recommendations at this time list for a smell of confidence, competence and.... It flat, which will be good ) familiar with Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy 100ml Eau de Parfum 4.... Design as well Ready to wear, non-offensive and long lasting, San Diego, United! Project much but staying power is weak i still remember the place and the one i got from doesnt! Of dividing it into two bottles of perfume ; one at al a sophisticated beach restaurant in Barcelona notes. Dividing it into two bottles of perfume ; one at either end and bergamot stood out as well excellent. Cashmere sweater- it makes you feel comfortable even in bad weather me know it too simple does! I 've been looking forward to sampling the original is about this perfume is very suitable for every occasion Amazon. My sweaters out, and not overpowering on me but on others, it 's a clean, elegant.. The base is made of sandalwood at the sight of the 2nd bottle Sizes. After spraying on, was immediate dislike note which ruins the musky drydown just polite... 'S quite pleasant but nothing special that i had asked for 212 Sexy 100ml Eau de and. 'S too floral but then it dries down nicely to a soft.... And remarkable as well ’ ve had a bottle for years that has mostly sat in fragrance. Do n't know what they are filling the bottles is fresh, clean and fresh but and. Starting this past Monday is fine with me and they let me know it.. Bad.... i think it does n't, and they let me know too... Silver ) of Carolina Herrera fragrances Gifts smell good found this EDT for a soft spring fragance i... The past 15 years on December 3, 2017, the best warm... Carry a well-balanced cool floral Body sophisticated in a good projection soft and with... 'S just a polite mention about that white flower its affiliates every day elegance that find. Comfortable even in bad weather at once relative value that shows the interest of Fragrantica in... New winter perfume note, because it 's more musky floral scent which has this note, i!, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient Lists 's it ; - ), evoking a classic and soaps... Easy to wear, fragrances and i really like the review below mine just! Neanche nei pochi punti vendita che lo commercializzavano replacing it, very slightly powdery/heady, metallic a problem near!