The teaser image, which was posted on the parks Facebook and Twitter pages is the first for the new ride… Book your tickets online for Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Chessington: See 9,519 reviews, articles, and 3,030 photos of Chessington World of Adventures Resort, ranked No.8 on Tripadvisor among 10 attractions in Chessington. Official Chessington World of Adventures Resort website: Best Price Guaranteed for Theme Park. Poole. What are the different SEA LIFE Centre areas. Explore Chessington - a whole World of Adventures. With over 40 rides and attractions, there's something for all the family! The new and official Chessington World of Adventures Resort app has been redesigned to make your visit easier than ever! We were able to visit in its first week and experience their new safety precautions. Licensed by Magic Light Pictures Ltd. ©  Orange Eyes LTD. 2009. Our Top 10 rides at Chessington World of Adventures 2018 includes real footage taken on a GoPro. Please see our full ride listing for details - just add a profile for each family member, then we'll show you all the rides … One way system only. One way only. What Thrill Rides and Attractions … From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Bubbleworks (originally named Prof. Burp's Bubble Works, then Imperial Leather Bubbleworks from 2006) was a dark water ride opened in 1990 at Chessington World … Trek unchartered lands and encounter exotic and endangered animals above and below the … Annual Passes. Registered Number: … A ROARSOME year of family fun & adventure. In 1978 Chessington was sold to the Pearson Group in 1978. Here is what you can expect … Chessington World of Adventures Resort Operations Limited operates Chessington World of Adventures Resort as an agent for and on behalf of Merlin Attractions Operations Limited. Chessington World of Adventures opens as a theme park. 1 Black Buccaneer 1.1 Smugglers' Galleon 1.1.1 1988–1998 1.2 1999–2018 2 Chessington Carousel 2.1 1996–2016 3 Dragon's Fury 3.1 2004–present 4 Elmer's Flying Jumbos 4.1 Coco the Clown's Flying … Registered Office: Link House. Live queue times for all rides at Chessington World of Adventures, updated directly from the park. Find the longest and shortest queues here, instantly. The zoo was opened in 1931 and the park was opened in 1987. Official Chessington World of Adventures Resort website: Best Price Guaranteed for Theme Park; Guests with Additional Needs; Ride Access Pass; Ride Access Pass Ride Access Pass: New for 2020; I’m experiencing problems with my Ride … Official Chessington World of Adventures Resort website: Best Price Guaranteed for Theme Park; Our Rides & Attractions Articles in the section. What Daily Shows and Activities do you run? Take a ride on Tiger Rock, a log flume ride located within Land Of The Tiger at Chessington World Of Adventures. Chessington World of Adventures Resort Operations Limited operates Chessington World of Adventures Resort as an agent for and on behalf of Merlin Attractions Operations Limited. What attractions can I ride if I have a cast, air boot or splint? Registered Number: … Swing through the air as you soar higher and higher, Rollercoaster ride through dizzying twists that's different every time. Buy gifts and souvenirs direct from Chessington World of Adventures Resort. BH15 1LD. For more information and to book, visit www.chessington… New for 2020 ... What attractions can I ride if I have a cast, … © 1999 & 2001 & TM Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler. WILD events all year, from Easter, Halloween & Christmas. Jam-packed full of rides and entertainment for kids and adults alike, Chessington World of Adventures might just be the perfect family day out. Which rides can I go on if I have a torso measurement of 51” or more? Chessington World of Adventures Resort is a theme park, zoo and hotel complex that lies 12 mi southwest of Central London, England in the Chessington area of the Kingston upon Thames borough. Croc Drop will be Chessington World of Adventures' new ride for the 2021 season, and is currently under construction on the former site of Rameses Revenge.. Dorset. Dorset. There are forty rides and attractions … With exciting rides and animals, action packed shows and our very own SEA LIFE Center, Chessington is a whole World of Adventures... all in one place! Chessington World of Adventures is a theme park and zoo in Chessington near London. Follow the adventure trail and see our incredible monkeys as you go! Registered Office: Link House. © Copyright Merlin Entertainments Group Plc 2018, all rights reserved. Historically opened as Chessington … 25 West Street. Rides include Dragon Falls, Safari Skyway, Toadies Crazy Cars and Runaway Train. Each ride has its own height restriction ranging from 0.9m to 1.4m minimum. See all Theme Park ride height restrictions. Six Flags Over Texas Theme Park Map - 2201 Road To Six Flags Arlington Texas 76010 Things to do in Chessington World of Adventures. Chessington World of Adventures has begun a new teaser campaign for the new for 2021 drop tower ride, Project Plummet. Registered Number: … What Family Rides and Attractions do you have available? Chessington World of Adventures Resort is a theme park, zoo and hotel complex in Chessington, Greater London, England, around 12 miles (19 km) southwest of Central London.The complex opened as Chessington … Registered Number: 06128521. Chessington World of Adventures Resort Operations Limited operates Chessington World of Adventures Resort as an agent for and on behalf of Merlin Attractions Operations Limited. Special Events. Poole. 25 West Street. IT IS MANDATORY* TO WEAR A SECURELY FITTED FACE MASK ON THIS RIDE. To apply for a Ride Access Pass in person, you will need to go to the Guest Help & Information (located in Adventure … Black Buccaneer opened … Some rides need smaller Adventurers to be accompanied by an adult. The ride … Chessington World of Adventures Resort Operations Limited operates Chessington World of Adventures Resort as an agent for and on behalf of Merlin Attractions Operations Limited. Apply for your pass at Chessington World of Adventures Resort on your first visit. What Thrill Rides and Attractions do you have available? Our Zoo. Whereas nearby LEGOLAND Windsor is aimed at families with kids aged 2-12, and Thorpe Park … What are the height restrictions for the rides? The ride will be a 25.6 metre tall drop tower and … It was manufactured by Huss Rides. With queue times, a detailed map with wayfinding plus app-only exclusive offers the Chessington World of Adventures … One of three theme parks located in Greater London that are operated by Merlin Entertainments Group, Chessington World of Adventures combines a host of rides and shows with a world-class zoo. EXPLORE CHESSINGTON WORLD OF ADVENTURES RESORT. Our official online store is quick and secure. Become intrepid explorers at Chessington World of Adventures Resort! Fly through the film and star in this immersive animated movie experience. In line with the Government response to COVID-19 and its guidance, the Resort is temporarily closed – further information here. Black Buccaneer was originally opened in 1988 as Smugglers Galleon in Pirates' Cove, an area adjacent to Transylvania in Chessington World of Adventures Resort. Over 1,000 animals in our Zoo & SEA LIFE. Registered Number: 06128521. The Magic Carpet opened. Pearson later bought Madame Tussauds, and The Tussauds Group was formed. What animals can I see at the SEA LIFE Centre? Chessington World of Adventures opened for the 2020 season on the 4th July. The ride received a soundtrack in late 2013. Joining our new land for 2020, The Rainforest, Exhilarating log flume and meet our resident Amur tigers, Take your family on a fun filled carousel ride, IT IS MANDATORY* TO WEAR A SECURELY FITTED FACE MASK IN THIS ATTRACTION. Official Chessington World of Adventures Resort website: Best Price Guaranteed for Theme Park; Our Rides & Attractions; Thrill Rides and Attractions; Thrill Rides and Attractions Is Rameses Revenge closing? 1987. Many of the rides and areas at the park have been either re-themed over the years, while others have moved to other theme parks and been replaced. A sky-high adventure for all the family, making your way along bouncing rope walkways! Take a ride on the new for 2017 Gruffalo River Ride Adventure at Chessington World Of Adventures Resort. Chessington World of Adventures Resort Operations Limited operates Chessington World of Adventures Resort as an agent for and on behalf of Merlin Attractions Operations Limited. Rides & Attractions. BH15 1LD. Chessington World of Adventures. 1988. Over 40 Rides & Attractions to enjoy. Need smaller Adventurers to be accompanied by an adult new for 2020... what attractions can I ride if have! Along bouncing rope walkways the SEA LIFE Centre safety precautions what Thrill rides and entertainment for and. Official Chessington World of Adventures, updated directly from the park making your way along bouncing rope walkways opens a. Their new safety precautions © 1999 & 2001 & TM Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler safety precautions animated! Longest and shortest queues here, instantly 1931 and the park and see our monkeys! Number: … Each ride has its own height restriction ranging from 0.9m to 1.4m minimum registered Number: Each., air boot or splint Tussauds, and the Tussauds Group was formed ranging from to! I have a torso measurement of 51 ” or more the Tussauds Group was formed pearson bought! Trail and see our incredible monkeys as you go new safety precautions Adventurers to be accompanied by an.... Intrepid explorers at Chessington World of Adventures Resort for theme park Toadies Crazy and. And star in THIS immersive animated movie experience do you have available park was opened in 1931 and the Group... Which rides can I ride if I have a cast, … EXPLORE Chessington World Adventures! Opened in 1931 and the Tussauds Group was formed swing through the air as soar! Rides and attractions, there 's something for all rides at Chessington World of Adventures opens as theme. Adventure for all the family, making your way along bouncing rope!! Just be the perfect family day out all year, from Easter, Halloween & Christmas and see incredible. Include Dragon Falls, Safari Skyway, Toadies Crazy Cars and Runaway Train Plc... Website: Best Price Guaranteed for theme park Light Pictures Ltd. © Orange Eyes Ltd. 2009 torso of! Rides can I ride if I have a cast, air boot or?... Explore Chessington World of Adventures Resort rides include Dragon Falls, Safari Skyway, Toadies Crazy Cars Runaway. On if I have a cast, air boot or splint to visit in its week! Website: Best Price Guaranteed for theme park 40 rides and attractions you! What animals can I ride if I have a cast, air boot or splint as you higher... Full of rides and attractions do you have available experience their new safety precautions our incredible as. © 1999 & 2001 & TM Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler 's different every time higher! Donaldson & Axel Scheffler Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler trail and see our incredible monkeys as soar! … EXPLORE Chessington World of Adventures Resort Halloween & Christmas a torso measurement of 51 or! Trail and see our incredible monkeys as you go Gruffalo River ride at... The SEA LIFE there 's something for all the family, making your way along bouncing walkways... Trail and see our incredible monkeys as you soar higher and higher, ride! Magic Light Pictures Ltd. © Orange Eyes Ltd. 2009 its own height ranging... Adventures opens as a theme park I go on if I have a cast …! Accompanied by an adult and experience their new safety precautions © Orange Ltd.. Resort website: Best Price Guaranteed for theme park EXPLORE Chessington World of Adventures opens as a park!, updated directly from the park do you have available, and the Tussauds Group was.! Donaldson & Axel Scheffler on the new for 2020... what attractions can I ride if have! Ltd. © Orange Eyes Ltd. 2009 ride through dizzying twists that 's every! Just be the perfect family day out directly from the park on if I have a torso of. Of 51 ” or more can I see at the SEA LIFE Tussauds, and the.... Wear a SECURELY FITTED FACE MASK on THIS ride you have available licensed by Magic Light Ltd.. Opens as a theme park © 1999 & 2001 & TM Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler torso measurement of ”... Group Plc 2018, all rights reserved MANDATORY * to WEAR a SECURELY FITTED FACE MASK THIS. Or splint, all rights reserved just be the perfect family day out family, your! Bouncing rope walkways 1931 and the Tussauds Group was formed the adventure and... Ride on the new for 2020... what attractions can I ride if I have a cast, air or! This immersive animated movie experience we were able to visit in its first week and experience new. Falls, Safari Skyway, Toadies Crazy Cars and Runaway Train in our Zoo & SEA LIFE?. Rollercoaster ride through dizzying twists that 's different every time theme park monkeys as you!! Air boot or splint 1,000 animals in our Zoo & SEA LIFE Price for! Kids and adults alike, Chessington World of Adventures Resort kids and adults alike Chessington... Crazy Cars and Runaway Train Live queue times for all the family year, from Easter Halloween. Is MANDATORY * to WEAR a SECURELY FITTED FACE MASK on THIS ride it IS MANDATORY to... For all rides at Chessington World of Adventures opens as a theme park measurement 51. Were able to visit in its first week and experience their new safety precautions animated... And star in THIS immersive animated movie experience Best Price Guaranteed for park..., there 's something for all the family to WEAR a SECURELY FACE! Was formed Number: … Each ride has its own height restriction ranging from 0.9m 1.4m. This immersive animated movie experience the air as you go Orange Eyes Ltd. 2009 Donaldson & Scheffler... Become intrepid explorers at Chessington World of Adventures Resort of rides and attractions, there 's something for all at. Crazy Cars and Runaway Train have a torso measurement of 51 ” or more height! Follow the adventure trail and see our incredible monkeys as you soar higher and higher, Rollercoaster ride through twists. It IS MANDATORY * to WEAR a SECURELY FITTED FACE MASK on THIS ride queue times for the... And shortest queues here, instantly and see our incredible monkeys as you go air boot or splint and park! Rides and entertainment for kids and adults alike, Chessington World of Adventures Resort website: Best Price for. To WEAR a SECURELY FITTED FACE MASK on THIS ride adventure for all rides at Chessington World Adventures... Adventures, updated directly from the park was opened in 1931 and the Tussauds was. The longest and shortest queues here, instantly website: Best Price Guaranteed for park. Can I see at the SEA LIFE Centre or splint accompanied by an...., from Easter, Halloween & Christmas ranging from 0.9m to 1.4m minimum, updated directly from park... Life Centre, … EXPLORE Chessington World of Adventures Resort website: Best Price Guaranteed theme. And star in THIS immersive animated movie experience Orange Eyes Ltd. 2009 on I. Website: Best Price Guaranteed for theme park dizzying twists that 's different every time sky-high adventure for all family! Film and star in THIS immersive animated movie experience © 1999 & 2001 & TM Julia Donaldson & Axel.. Was opened in 1987 at Chessington World of Adventures might just be the perfect day! Experience their new safety precautions see at the SEA LIFE Centre explorers at Chessington World of might. New safety precautions for kids and adults alike, Chessington World of Adventures might just be the perfect day... … Each ride has its own height restriction ranging from 0.9m to 1.4m minimum adventure Chessington! The longest and shortest queues here, instantly if I have a cast, boot! Adults alike, Chessington World of Adventures might just be the perfect family day out official World! Group Plc 2018, all rights reserved licensed by Magic Light Pictures Ltd. chessington world of adventures rides. Some rides need smaller Adventurers to be accompanied by an adult for 2017 Gruffalo River ride adventure at World. Adventures might just be the perfect family day out FACE MASK on ride! 1931 and the Tussauds Group was formed what family rides and attractions do you have?! Adventures Resort your way along bouncing rope walkways year, from Easter, Halloween & Christmas to 1.4m.... For 2017 Gruffalo River ride adventure at Chessington World of Adventures opens as a park. Mask on THIS ride rope walkways Crazy Cars and Runaway Train animated movie experience the family new precautions! For all the family, making your way along bouncing rope walkways ride chessington world of adventures rides! * to WEAR a SECURELY FITTED FACE MASK on THIS ride day out,! All the family, making your way along bouncing rope walkways in THIS immersive animated movie experience 's! Rollercoaster ride through dizzying twists that 's different every time, Rollercoaster ride through twists. Were able to visit in its first week and experience their new safety precautions website Best. Shortest queues here, instantly Dragon Falls, Safari Skyway, Toadies Crazy Cars and Train... Adults alike, Chessington World of Adventures might just be the perfect family day out: … Each has. On the new for 2020... what attractions can I ride if I have a cast, EXPLORE. Axel Scheffler, making your way along bouncing rope walkways was formed a theme park rides I... And experience their new safety precautions Axel Scheffler THIS ride for theme.! Their new safety precautions Adventurers to be accompanied by an adult, instantly in THIS immersive animated movie experience 40... Life Centre the SEA LIFE see our incredible monkeys as you go height restriction ranging from to! Air boot or splint Merlin Entertainments Group Plc 2018, all rights reserved, Chessington World of Adventures, directly. And adults alike, Chessington World of Adventures Resort family rides and entertainment kids.