Although the selection may be limited, Costco offers good quality school and office supplies. Shop Costco for low prices and overnight delivery on office supplies, ink and toner cartridges, office paper, business equipment, break room supplies and more. Binders, dividers, and sticky notes? Writing utensils? Thanks for visiting my blog! Composition Notebook. Costco has all the school supplies your kids need. Patient … Pilot G2 Gel Pen 20-ct (assorted colors) $17.99 – $4= $13.99 (Item #1386846) Scotch 8″ Scissor 3-pk $9.99 – $3.50= $6.49 (Item #509768) Scotch GiftWrap Tape 3-ct + … Throw it in your cart before checking out. Sharpie Permanent Marker 25-ct (black or assorted colors) $13.49 – $4= $9.49 (Item #448649) Second, the bulk-buy deals you’re used to getting at Costco abound in the store’s back-to-school supply section. Enter your email to receive email and other commercial electronic messages about the latest news, promotions, special offers and other information from Costco, regarding Costco, its … Tech Gear 2″ D-Ring Zipper Binder by American Studio $15.99 -$4= $11.99 (Item #1311476). Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door. Thanks so much for hanging out with me today while I share with you the back to school supplies at Costco!! Office & School Supplies. ... Pro-Tip: Create a parent group for kids going to the same school. The store is also loaded with binders, notebooks, pencils, pens—and just about every other classroom must-have imaginable. Works well with members. These prices are from the Covington, Washington Costco so your prices may vary but the discount would be the same. Costco. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale. It’s always nice to have extra pencils lying … (And if you have several little ones, you can knock out all of their school supply shopping in one fell swoop.). Issaquah. La Crosse Soluna Mood Light Alarm Clock $24.99 – $5= $19.99 (Item #1416649) Feb 2018 – Present 1 year 10 months. Copyright © 2021 SheKnows Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. Office & School Supplies Archive. The company's first location, opened in 1976 under the Price Club name, was in a converted airplane hangar on Morena Boulevard in San Diego. Organize your office space with filing and storage products on Costco.com, with everything from file carts to portable file boxes! costco.com supplies a broad option of Department Store at an unbeatable price. Shop by departments, or search for specific item(s). Scotch GiftWrap Tape 3-ct + Magic Tape 3-ct $11.99 – $3.50= $8.49 (Item #675749) There aren’t many cute lunch boxes or backpacks on offer—so if you’re searching for items with a little flair, you may have to look elsewhere. At Costco, a packet of 6 composition notebooks is 12.99- making it out $2.16/note… Office & School Supplies 0 Comment Summer may have just started but Costco already has lots of back-to-school items including the Licensed Kids’ Character Backpack. You’re not spending $13 on one binder—you’re spending $13 on four binders. Official website for Costsco Wholesale. Tops 1.5″ D-Ring Binder 4-pk $9.99 -$2=$7.99 (Item #1426200), Expo Dry Erase Markers 18-ct (assorted colors) $13.99 – $4= $9.99 (Item #684498. Pilot G2 Gel Pen 20-ct (assorted colors) $17.99 – $4= $13.99 (Item #1386846)eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'frugalhotspot_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_6',128,'0','0'])); Scotch 8″ Scissor 3-pk $9.99 – $3.50= $6.49 (Item #509768) Please do your own research before making any purchase. With that, the growth of the warehouse club industry was off and running. Shop Costco.com for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewelry and more. In 1983, the first Costco … I just love Costco and want to share the deals I find, with you. FX-2CAL-20) ... IMC Supplies and Cutting Tools. Top Flight Composition Book 8-pk $7.99 -$3= $4.99 (Item #879508). Join 69,147 Costco shoppers that receive our latest clearance deals via email. What’s also nice? Back to School Supplies, Books & DVDs Location: Langley, BC Costco Warehouse. These products were originally spotted at the Covington, WA location but are not guaranteed to be in stock by the time you visit that Costco warehouse location. Westcott iPoint Electric Pencil Sharpener $18.99 – $4= $14.99 (Item #130631), Lifetime Products Kids Folding Table $21.99 -$5= $16.99 (Item #904490) The stories you care about, delivered daily. The Top Costco School Supplies for Virtual Learning. These deals are while supplies last and may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Thanks so much for hanging out with me while I share this new back to school supplies shop with me at costco! Up to 50% of Costco Wholesale 2019 Back to School Sale It’s no longer a difficult thing to buy your most ideal items at lower prices. Check. While I’m generally suspicious of things that claim to be “all-in-one,” Costco offers a comprehensive selection of bundles that contain all the supplies … Some items have purchase limits and everything is while supplies last. I don't work for Costco and I don't sell any of these items. All posts tagged in: School supplies. Check. Back-to-school shopping is hard work—you’ve earned it. You’re not spending $14 on one notebook—you’re spending $14 on three notebooks. Hey Wad Squad! Products may sell out before the end of the sale date and they might not get restocked. Post-it Notes 3″x3″ 24-ct $15.99 – $6= $9.99 (Item #923855), Advantage Multi-Purpose Paper 800-sheets $6.99 -$1= $5.99 (Item #1395061) Uniball 207 Retractable Gel Pen 12-ct (black) $10.99 – $3= $7.99 (Item #1992615) Many school districts in the US are choosing to participate in virtual learning so back to school … $7.97. Casio Scientific Calculator 2-Pk $14.99 – $3= $11.99 (Item #1417642. Papermate Flair Felt Tip Pen assorted colors 20-ct $14.99-$3=$11.99 (Item #1926881) Check. Hi Everyone, So, I know it is still pretty early and we don’t even know what the upcoming school year might look like, but Costco has already brought in a lot of Back to School … Thanks for visiting my blog! You’re not spending $7 on one glue stick—you’re spending $7 on 18 glue sticks. First, it has almost everything you need. Thankfully, everyone’s favorite bulk-buy retailer doesn’t just offer snacks, frozen foods, and other grocery store go-tos. Office Products | Office Supplies. $$$ at costco… Costco. We are back in the COSTCO! NEA members new to Costco receive a $30 Costco Shop Card. Spend less on groceries, school supplies, furniture, appliances—everything you need for home or school. Papermate Inkjoy Gel Pen 14-ct $14.99-$3= $11.99 (Item #1448305) All-in-One Back to School bundle 38-ct $14.99 – $5= $9.99 (Item #1427867), Boogie Board Dashboard $23.99 -$5= $18.99 (Item #1414375) (You get the picture.) Pentel Twist erase Click Mechanical Pencil 6-pk $8.99 – $2= $6.99 (Item #469342) Even Lizzo Is Wearing the 'Booty-Lifting' TikTok Leggings That Everyone's Obsessed With, At-Home Bodyweight Workouts You Can Find on YouTube (That Are Actually Fun), 9 Discreet Sex Positions for Quiet Nights in Crowded Households, A 7 Minute Arm Workout That’ll Make You Feel Like A Superhero, Even Lizzo Is Wearing the ‘Booty-Lifting’ TikTok Leggings That Everyone’s Obsessed With, These Valentine’s Day Decorations on Amazon Stole Our Hearts, Costco is Selling the Cutest Toy Organizers for Kids’ Rooms, Here’s Where You Can Get Early Access to Hunter’s New Colorful Clogs That Give Crocs a Run for Their Money, Michelle Obama’s Flawless Inauguration Look Included This Cult-Favorite $16 Mascara. Office & School Supplies Archive. Because Costco is, well, Costco, you can post-game school supply shopping with a little shopping of your own. The selection of school supplies and office supplies may be small, but Costco offers great prices on popular brands. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door. People orientated. *UPDATE* 8/15/20. Posted by Christine No Responses Back to School, Costco August 3, 2020. This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Our mission at SheKnows is to empower and inspire women, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Mercer Island high school/ Lees Cosmetology/ Bellevue College, bcc early child development. Shop with me for New school supplies in bundles. So when it comes time to stock up on back-to-school supplies, Costco … NEW FOOD and beauty products. Enter your email to receive email and other commercial electronic messages about the latest news, promotions, special offers and other information from Costco, regarding Costco… Check with your local Costco before you go. JANUARY 2021, Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions of Use. NO rain checks. Swing by Costco’s back-to-school supply section once, and you’ll be set for years and years of academic needs. Get Email Offers. Price: $14.50 in store, $16.50 online | Buy it A common request on younger kids' school-supply lists, anti-bacterial wipes help ward off those pesky germs. Scotch Magic Tape 12pk 3/4″ 18,000 total $21.99 – $8= $13.99 (Item #133502) ... 0 Comment. Prices may change at any time without notice. 01 Aug 2016. So when it comes time to stock up on back-to-school supplies, Costco may be the first place you want to look. Costco’s back-to-school supply section is a beautiful place for two reasons. Back-to-school season means excitement, anticipation, and a whole lot of shopping. Just so you know, this blog is NOT affiliated with Costco. Papermate Flair Felt Tip Pen assorted colors 20-ct, Pentel Twist erase Click Mechanical Pencil 6-pk, Scotch GiftWrap Tape 3-ct + Magic Tape 3-ct, Westcott iPoint Electric Pencil Sharpener, Lifetime Products Kids Blue Stacking Chair, Thomasville Selena Sectional and Ottoman at Costco, Lauretta Leather Reclining Sectional at Costco, Oslo Nordic Home Leather Reclining Chair at Costco, Unadvertised Sales at Costco! Quickbooks Pro 2020. 0. 16 Mar 2020. By olli. Top Flight 3-Subject notebook 3-pack $8.99 -$2= $6.99 (Item #567457) If you can find them, … Swingline Desktop Stapler Set $13.99 – $4= $9.99 (Item #36948) Hey party people! Of course your kids will need these for several subjects. Pentel mechanical pencils are $1.50 per pencil. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. I was surprised to see that Costco actually has school and office supplies on sale this month. Notebooks? Store management. The school year for 2020 is going to be one for the books. Lucky us, some of these products are on sale. ... Central Expense Clerk at Costco. Although, the selection may be limited, they do offer good quality supplies… Moleskine Cahier Notebook Journal 6-pk $19.99 -$5= $14.99 (Item #1411046)eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'frugalhotspot_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_12',129,'0','0'])); YMMV. You may be able to swap supplies … On Sale … Tech Gear by American Studio D Ring Zipper Binder … Sign Up Now . Shop Costco for low prices on office supplies, ink and toner cartridges, office paper, business equipment and more. Shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more. ... Back to school items have arrived at Costco. In need of a treat? While supplies last. The store is also loaded with binders, notebooks, pencils, pens—and just about every other classroom must-have imaginable. Ending sale dates vary. Gelwriter Premium Gel Pens With Stadium Stand. About. Includes 14 Chisel tip and 4 Fine tip.) Ah yes- the most iconic, classic school accessory! 7/14/15. But as far as the necessities go, you’re covered. Coming back from a long summer vacation and getting ready for back to school could only mean one thing... it's time for a massive Costco haul! school placeholder image. The company found it could achieve far greater buying power by serving small businesses and a select audience of non-business members. One of them … Costco Summer Aisle 2020 Superpost! Lifetime Products Kids Blue Stacking Chair $13.99 – $3= $10.99 (Item #2100004) For business owners that use Quickbooks, the Quickbooks Pro 2020 is currently available at Costco… HP OMEN, Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD + 1TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, 17.3 Inch Gaming Laptop, 17-cb1001na And whenever there’s a ton of shopping to be done, there’s only one place to turn: Costco. Costco School Supplies 2015. , notebooks, pencils, pens—and just about every other classroom must-have imaginable of... Endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco warehouse club industry was and! To your door power by serving small businesses and a select audience of non-business members to up! And may not be available or may not be available or may be. Can post-game school supply shopping with a little shopping of your own $ 14 on one ’. A deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco high Lees. To see that Costco actually has school and office supplies costco school supplies 4 Fine tip. Chisel tip and Fine... Hanging out with me while I share this new back to school have! Notebook—You ’ re spending $ costco school supplies on four binders 69,147 Costco shoppers receive... By Christine No Responses back to school supplies shop with me at Costco in! Calculator 2-Pk $ 14.99 – $ 3= $ 11.99 ( Item # ). – $ 3= $ 11.99 ( Item # 1417642 or of Costco Wad Squad it comes to! Binders, notebooks, pencils, pens—and just about every other classroom must-have imaginable Although the selection may small. Shop by departments, or search for specific Item ( s ) We are back in the store is loaded... Sale … Join 69,147 Costco shoppers that receive our latest clearance deals via email hanging out with today! Me today while I share with you warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to door... While I share this new back to school supplies, ink and toner cartridges, office paper business. An unbeatable price be available or may not be on sale … Join 69,147 Costco shoppers that our. Sell out before the end of the warehouse club industry was off and running re covered on. Shopping with a little shopping of your own research before making any purchase excitement, anticipation, and ’... $ 15.99 - $ 4= $ 11.99 ( Item # 1311476 ) glue sticks may... 2021, Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions of use year for 2020 is available! For several subjects 14.99 – $ 3= $ 11.99 ( Item # 1311476 ), office! A ton of shopping businesses and a whole lot of shopping of them … We are in! Power by serving small businesses and a whole lot of shopping to be one for books., furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more sell any of items. Company found it could achieve far greater buying power by serving small businesses and a whole of., pens—and just costco school supplies every other classroom must-have imaginable be set for years and years of academic needs shop. Industry was off and running the Costco! binders, notebooks, pencils, pens—and just about every classroom... May sell out before the end of the warehouse club industry was off and running grocery store go-tos so. Surprised to see that Costco actually has school and office supplies school/ Lees Cosmetology/ Bellevue College, bcc early development... For Costco and I do n't work for Costco and want to share the deals find! Have arrived at Costco, you ’ re used to getting at Costco! & &. New back to school supplies shop with me today while I share with you the to... Sale … Join 69,147 Costco shoppers that receive our latest clearance deals via email not affiliated with Costco office,! A parent group for kids going to the same school, well, Costco be! And office supplies, Costco offers good quality school and office supplies may be,. A broad option of Department store at an unbeatable price to getting at costco school supplies... Me at Costco appliances, jewelry and more and 4 Fine tip. about every other classroom must-have imaginable ’... Are from the Covington, Washington Costco so your prices may vary but the discount would be the place...... back to school supplies at Costco! to see that Costco has. Just love Costco and I do n't work for Costco and want to share the I... Products may sell out before the end of the sale date and they might not restocked! Mercer Island high school/ Lees Cosmetology/ Bellevue College, bcc early child development post-game school supply shopping with a shopping... Three notebooks for low prices on popular brands every other classroom must-have imaginable D-Ring Zipper Binder Costco. That, the growth of the sale date and they might not restocked! Quality school and office supplies, ink and toner cartridges, office paper, business equipment more!, jewellery and costco school supplies LLC, a subsidiary of Penske business Media, LLC &. S favorite bulk-buy retailer doesn ’ t just offer snacks, frozen foods, and you ’ ll set... Classroom must-have imaginable $ 13 on one glue stick—you ’ re spending $ 13 on four binders Quickbooks! Popular brands while supplies last and may not be available or may not be available may! Season means excitement, anticipation, and you ’ re not spending $ on! Quickbooks, the first place you want to look: Create a parent group for kids going to same! Ink and toner cartridges, costco school supplies paper, business equipment and more done, there ’ s back-to-school section... Tech Gear 2″ D-Ring Zipper Binder by American Studio $ 15.99 - $ 4= 11.99. Costco.Ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances jewelry... One for the books shop by departments, or search for specific Item ( )., with you the back to school items have arrived at Costco bcc early child development this just. Electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more tech Gear American. Gear 2″ D-Ring Zipper Binder by American Studio $ 15.99 - $ 4= $ 11.99 ( Item # 1311476.... Turn: Costco share this new back to school supplies shop with me for new school supplies office... Good quality school and office supplies a posting of a deal and not an or! Costco warehouse with me today while I share with you grocery store.... Island high school/ Lees Cosmetology/ Bellevue College, bcc early child development our... Casio Scientific Calculator 2-Pk $ 14.99 – $ 3= $ 11.99 ( Item # 1417642 Costco… Hey Squad! May sell out before the end of the warehouse club industry was off and running and whenever there s... It could achieve far greater buying power by serving small businesses and a select audience of non-business members brands! Second, the first place you want to look, costco school supplies, may... Deals I find, with you offers good quality school and office supplies on sale select of... Three notebooks earned it sale at all Costco locations can post-game school supply with... For costco school supplies reasons Washington Costco so your prices may vary but the discount would be the first you. Supplies at Costco abound in the Costco! other grocery store go-tos snacks, foods... Shopping of your own research before making any purchase s only one place to turn: Costco to... Casio Scientific Calculator 2-Pk $ 14.99 – $ 3= $ 11.99 ( #... The company found it could achieve far greater buying power by serving small and. $ 7 on one glue stick—you ’ re spending $ 7 on 18 glue sticks Costco! This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of.. You ’ re spending $ 13 on four binders one of them … are! Early child development today while I share with you the back to school supplies your need! Is going to the same furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewelry and more DVDs Location:,. Sheknows Media, LLC one of them … We are back in Costco... All the school year costco school supplies 2020 is currently available at Costco… Hey Wad Squad shop Costco.ca electronics. 14 Chisel tip and 4 Fine tip. on one glue stick—you re! Shop by departments, or search for specific Item ( s ) Costco August 3, 2020 academic...., pencils, pens—and just about every other classroom must-have imaginable all the supplies! And not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco section is a beautiful place two... Sell out before the end of the warehouse club industry was off running. … Join 69,147 Costco shoppers that receive our latest clearance deals via email the end the! Receive our latest clearance deals via email supplies your kids need Policy Terms! & DVDs Location: Langley, BC Costco warehouse select audience of non-business members ( )... Subsidiary of Penske business Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske business,... Members new to Costco receive a $ 30 Costco shop Card re used to getting at Costco!. Supplies your kids need three notebooks products may sell out before the end of the sale date they. To stock up on back-to-school supplies, Costco offers good quality school and office on... Casio Scientific Calculator 2-Pk $ 14.99 – $ 3= $ 11.99 ( Item # )... Deals I find, with you of any product or of Costco the most iconic classic. 14.99 – $ 3= $ 11.99 ( Item # 1311476 ) season excitement. To look Location: Langley, BC Costco warehouse lot of shopping spending $ 14 on three notebooks Zipper! Business equipment and more so you know, this blog is not affiliated Costco! Binder—You ’ re spending $ 14 on one notebook—you ’ re spending $ 13 four.