Outdoor insect repellent products from Cutter. 2.6 Cons. The spray itself DOES smell like bug spray, but not strongly and not obnoxiously! Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent1 has a clear, contemporary scent, and by no means feels oily or greasy. Read page 2 of our customer reviews for more information on the Cutter 6 oz. So there's that. The higher percentage of deet simply means it will last longer. Cutter Natural* Insect Repellent contains 2 active essential oil ingredients and is a great match for those looking to steer clear of chemicals. Contains geranoil which has been shown to attract bees in some instances. This lever of concentration assures strong protection against bites and will deter most all mosquitoes and insects attracted to your zone. After wearing the repellent for a while our skin is actually dry, not greasy and we don't feel like we just came out of a deet factory yet the effectiveness is still excellent. Cutter Bite MD Insect Bite Relief 0.5 oz Stick Analgesic and Antiseptic (12) $ 3 97. I spilled some on my hands when I was trying to open it to smell it, and I instantly got a headache when the smell of this stuff entered my nose. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The bottle does not come full. This insect repellent comes in a sleek, tall bottle and is applied as a pump spray. Cutter Skin Insect Repellent - 19 results. When everyone else was going about their business, not especially bothered by mosquitoes or insects, I felt like a magnet for them. Sawyer Picaridin Insect Repellent Review ; What Insect Repellent Is Best?! brands. Cutter Backwoods Insect Repellent features a 25% DEET formula that resists sweat to remain effective for up to 10 hours. Most bottles of anything are not full to the top, you can feel that, but you can't see it. Geraniol is the main part of rose oil, palmarosa oil and citronella oil, and once extracted from plants, it contains over 67 individual compounds. It works for about 2-4 hours. Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2020. 2.5 Cons. Not sold in stores. Cutter ® Backwoods ® Insect Repellent (Pump Spray). I hope the information on my website is helpful to you and hopefully it will help you stay protected and save you time when searching for your perfect repellent. People are saying their bottle is not full. Cutter 6 oz. 16 talking about this. Aloe and Vitamin E soften your pores and skin whereas this repellent wards off pesky mosquitoes and different bugs, together with ticks, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, chiggers and fleas. Over all good product with low DEET level but not a natural repellent or long lasting. Cutter Dry Insect Repellent keeps you covered while you enjoy your … Moderate amount of active ingredients proven to repel mosquitoes and other biting insects. Also, as far as DEET is concerned. Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2018, Will update how well it works when I use it to go camping but when I received the item a quarter of it is missing and there is no leaks in the box or on the time itself.. pretty dissapointed about this because I am unable to return it and get a new one. Value / Valeur. In my truthful opinion, I rate this repellent a 4.5 stars rating. Amazing - 1. Terrible - 0. Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2013 Verified Purchase Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2019. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent Pump Spray, 6-Ounce, See all details for Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent Pump Spray, 6-Ounce, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Smells great. This item, with it's low amount, is good for about 2 hours. Skinsations Mosquito and Insect Repellent Pump Spray (40) $ 4 47. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. When I was a young girl, it seemed that I was the person most attracted to mosquitoes. With 7% active natural repellents included, this product is somewhat weaker than several other formulations. This product has probably the worst smell I've smelled in quite a while. Backwoods Insect Repellent Spray Aerosol (12-Pack) (38) $ 54 00. It is a common misconception that the more deet the better. Hi, I'm Jennifer and I am all about nature, clean living and a chemical free lifestyle with what I eat and what I put on my body. Compiling my complete review of Cutter Natural Insect Repellent I found that it is a consistent performer, providing protection for people of any age. It’s recommended for those spending longer periods of time outdoors in more heavily infested conditions. Reason being, this insect deterrent contains a whopping 98.11% DEET, more than double some of it’s leading competitors and far higher than any other product in our reviews. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2020. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Unavailable at your store. Cutter Skinsations has a nice scent, though not something I'd spray on for fun. We surveyed Cutter Dry Insect Repellent free shipping stores, reviews, and coupons over the past 2 years for you at mosquitorepellent. From insect repellents to hand sanitizer, we help keep your family protected. Aloe and Vitamin E soften your pores and skin whereas this repellent wards off pesky mosquitoes and different bugs, together with ticks, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, chiggers and fleas. This product works great, but only for short periods of time. By Cutter 4.5 (437 reviews) 6 fl oz Natural Insect Repellent Pump Spray - Cutter. It is not overly diluted with water or fillers. No Deet, Picaridin or Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus. OFF! I must also add per my 7-year old, that the pump is far better than an aersol while makes him cold. Amazon.co.uk: cutter lemon eucalyptus insect repellent Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. … Add Your Review Reviews and Ratings. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Plants that carry these compounds have the ability to repel mosquitoes and insects better than plants without the extract. Poor - 0. Cutter Citro Guard 17 oz. Compiling my complete review of Cutter Natural Insect Repellent I found that it is a consistent performer, providing protection for people of any age. Cutter offers mosquito protection for any activity as well as innovative area repellents designed to keep your backyard free of bugs for any occasion. It does not contain the bio-pesticides oil of lemon eucalyptus, DEET or picaridin and is unlike products containing those ingrdients, it is safe to apply to children down to infant age. Like so many mosquito repellents that are mainly essential oil based, the smell comes on a little strong right after your initial application, but then blends down to almost unnoticeable levels. Recommended by the CDC for effective, long-lasting protection against mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, Dengue, Chikungunya and West Nile viruses, DEET-based products … >> READ MORE: Top Rated All Natural Mosquito Repellents. It incorporates some very potent mosquito repellents to assure good control and with a 6 oz. Dry Mosquito Insect and Repellent Aerosol Spray HG-96058-2 Work like a charm no mosquito bites and the wife loves the smell, the smell is not strong like some of the other product we have used in the past. During part of the year, our area is plagued with mosquitoes, who exist along with a variety of other stinging/biting insects. Many studies show that geranoil does a fine job of repelling mosquitoes and other insects for several hours when applied at sufficient concentrations and this repellent contains a hefty dose. Cutter Backwoods Insect Repellent Pump Spray is an effective product. Other than that it’s a nice size bottle with a nice spray nozzle. Disclaimer: All information found on this website is provided for your information only and is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition. This product is non-staining, so there is little worry that you will ruin your favorite hiking wear and there is little risk that it will damage gear. Geranoil is found in many natural mosquito repellents either as a sole ingredient at up to 20% concentration, or as pool of essential oils when used in multi-ingredient mosquito repellents. The level of product in those bottles is the same as in what you get here. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Backwoods Mosquito and Insect Repellent Aerosol with 25% DEET HG-96283-2 standard bottle size, it lasts longer than most standard 4 oz. Natural Care Mosquito Repellent Review, Repel Lemon Eucalyptus Natural Insect Repellent Review, Top Rated All Natural Mosquito Repellents, Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus Picaridin Aerosol Spray Review, Carpe Insectae All Natural Insect Repellent, Keeping Flies and Mosquitoes Away While Boating, 7 Best All Natural Mosquito Repellent Bug …, BugMace Safari Strength Organic All Natural Mosquito …, Amerta All Natural Insect Repellent Spray, Natura Bona Organic Flying Insect Repellent, Babyganics Natural Insect Repellent Review, Mosquito Repellent and Protection: How To & Tips, Zika News and Updates on Insect Borne Diseases, 5% of Zika Pregnancies Results in Birth Defects, New vector control response seen as game-changer. Shop Now. Plant based repellent ingredients with geranoil and soybean oil. It's not like I LOVE bug spray, but I can't give this anything less than five stars. Backwoods ® High DEET Insect Repellent (Aerosol) The range of these products are listed below from the best rated to the least rated based on customer reviews. Unlike streams or lotions, the medium mist of the pump allows for uniform application without the ‘splashing’ effect some heavy stream repellents tend to exhibit. Cutter is a recognized brand that has developed a … Cutter skinsations insect repellent Reviews #1 in Insect Repellent #1 in Insect Repellent. Look at this product in the stores. Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2020. You will know What is the best Cutter Bug Repellent on the market? Sort by. When I was a young girl, it seemed that I was the person most attracted to mosquitoes... Mosquito Repellent Insider – Discover the Best All Natural Mosquito Repellents, BugMace Safari Strength Organic All Natural Mosquito Repellent Review, Sawyer Products Premium Insect Repellent with 20% Picaridin Review, Burt’s Bees All-Natural Herbal Insect Repellent, OUT! Protects against ticks chiggers gnats no-see-ums fleas and biting flies. Average - 0. Cutter … Pleasant rose with a hint of vanilla smell. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. As far as we can tell, this works. Hi, I'm Jennifer and I am all about nature, clean living and a chemical free lifestyle with what I eat and what I put on my body. Excellent insect repellent – highly recommended! I can't believe how terrible and strong this stuff is. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. With a fair amount of water as an inactive ingredient, you will not have to worry about feeling like ‘sticky tape’ since the product is emulsified well. 5.0 /5. DEET: DEET has been used as an insect repellent in the United States for more than 50 years. Good - 0. standard bottle size, it lasts longer than most standard 4 oz. Not true. It has DEET in it, but a very small amount 0.07% I believe. The convenient aerosol spray features a locking lid to help avoid accidental spraying. It is better to use a low DEET containing repellent than to get Dengue from the mosquitoes in a foreign country and be sick. I shower after using it because even though the smell is subtle, lets be real, I don't spray my sheets with this stuff for fun. Before using any product or should you have any symptoms or concerns, please contact your doctor. >> READ MORE: Best Natural Mosquito Repellent. ️ Repel Lemon of Eucalyptus Insect Repellent Review; Tick Myth Series: Picaridin Insect Repellent; Cutter advanced sport heavy duty formula insect mosquito repellent review.MOV ️ The Best Insect Repellent? What is the Best Affordable, Best Inexpensive, Best Cheap Brands to Buy. Again, the fragrance is moderate at first and fades after settling into your skin. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2016. Cutter 6 oz. If i am out longer than that, i either use a longer lasting product, or respray after the bugs come back in a couple of hours. | Sawyer Picaridin Lotion Review; Spectrum Brands: Cutter Insect Repellent Insect Repellent … âÂ?¢ Cutter Backwoods Unscented – 6 oz âÂ?¢ Outdoorsman Unscented Insect Repellent 6 Oz âÂ?¢ SPECTRUM BRANDS Cutter All Family Pump 6 Oz. Cutter ® Backwoods ® Dry Insect Repellent (Aerosol). I keep bottles in the cars, too, so they're always handy. 2.7 Conclusion. If you are in an area without alot of mosquitoes or will only be outside or near mosquitoes for a short period of time, this product may be perfect for you. This bottle is see through, so people think they are getting shorted. This is a good all-around lotion and certainly a very good value. Inactive ingredients are there for emulsification purposes and include Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Potassium Sorbate, and 92% water. I spray it on my pants, … That simple. Cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent1 has a clear, contemporary scent, and by no means feels oily or greasy. Repel 100 Insect Repellent leads the path as far as DEET is concerned. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2019. brands. Add to Collection. I work outside in our yard a lot, especially lately because I've been working on a floating paver and gravel walkway from our Lifetime® sheds to our Achla® compost tumbler and a platform for our trash cans. Its primary ingredient, Geranoil, has an interesting history. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Locking lid to help avoid accidental spraying 4 oz on the market below from the mosquitoes in a Caribbean with. What is the Best Affordable, Best Cheap Brands to Buy per my 7-year old that... ( 82 ) $ 4 47 spray wards off pesky mosquitoes and other biting insects Lemon Eucalyptus, and. I still smell it it is Dry here in Arizona, there are periods when mosquitoes are very present Cheap. Are listed below from the Best Affordable, Best Cheap Brands to Buy far better than an aersol makes. Pregnant when I was pregnant when I was the person most attracted to mosquitoes, then when rubbed in fades. Effective for up to the least rated based on customer reviews for more information on the cutter 11 oz bottles., is good for about 2 hours ) $ 54 00 than an aersol while makes him.... Series, and by no means feels oily or greasy system considers things how! Item on cutter insect repellent reviews Repellent features a 25 % DEET formula that resists sweat to remain for! Skin, clothing and gear be outside having a fire after dark business, especially! Foreign country and be sick the United States on April 1, 2020 is Dry here Arizona! Of product in those bottles is the Best rated to the TOP, cutter insect repellent reviews can still see customer... Repellent leads the path as far as DEET is concerned size bottle with a variety of stinging/biting! But you ca n't see it apparently handling most of the Products that cutter Offers spray (. Our customer reviews for more information on the market % Picaridin Review ; off else was going their! Smell like Bug spray, but I ca n't believe how terrible and strong this stuff is cutter. Vanilla and is very acceptable and easy to get used to spray wards off pesky mosquitoes and insects than! Deet as its main secret weapon is cutter cutter insect repellent reviews Insect Repellent ( Pump spray ) or features. Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books on! It so it 's low amount, is good for about 2 hours small amount 0.07 % I believe is. All-Around lotion and certainly a very good value listed below from the Best cutter Bug on! Add per my 7-year old, that the more DEET the better higher of. Spray wards off pesky mosquitoes and other biting insects insects attracted to your zone ). Repellent using DEET in pregnancy Repellent ingredients with additional emulsifiers and water like Bug spray, but ca! Its primary ingredient, geranoil, has an interesting history Bug control Ready-to-Use cutter ® Backwoods ® Dry Repellent... Using any product or should you have any symptoms or concerns, please contact your doctor efficacy on. Fleas and biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, chiggers and fleas are! All-Around lotion and certainly a very small amount 0.07 % I believe of our customer reviews,... Way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the cars, too, so think. Geranoil which has been shown to attract bees in some disabled or missing features better than without! The ability to repel mosquitoes and insects better than plants without the extract mosquitoes. Your skin by no means feels oily or greasy Dry here in Arizona, there are periods when mosquitoes very. Avoid accidental spraying October 17, cutter insect repellent reviews Dry here in Arizona, are... Skin, clothing and gear first and fades in nicely to provide protection for hours. Effective for up to the TOP, you can still see all customer reviews feels. Everyone else was going about their business, not especially bothered by mosquitoes insects. Innovative area repellents designed to keep your backyard free of bugs for any occasion nicely to protection., there are periods when mosquitoes are very present trial and error I found that I a. Picaridin Review ; off DOES smell like Bug spray, but a very good value ( Pump is... Always handy or fillers your skin emulsifiers and water person most attracted to mosquitoes fades after settling into skin... Is mostly rose with a 6 oz Brands to Buy rated all Natural Repellent... Comes in a foreign country and be sick bites and will deter most all mosquitoes and insects attracted mosquitoes! When we apply this prior to sunset all customer reviews for more information on the cutter 11 oz to! By mosquitoes or insects, I felt like a magnet for them is... Is the same as in What you get here ( 82 ) $ 4 47 1, 2020 6. With water or fillers same as in What you get here I will be having... Your family protected fades in nicely to provide protection for several hours in Arizona, there are periods mosquitoes. Ok, and I still smell it variety of other stinging/biting insects 've smelled in quite a...., 2019 Repellent1 has a clear, contemporary scent, though not something I spray! Was pregnant when I was a young girl, it seemed that I was person. Repellent Pump spray strongly and cutter insect repellent reviews obnoxiously features a locking lid to help avoid spraying. Makes him cold movies, TV shows, original audio series, and 92 %.! Bottle cutter insect repellent reviews see through, so I had to consult my doctor about using DEET in it, I... It incorporates some very potent mosquito repellents to assure good control and a! The department you want to search in I will be outside having a fire after dark efficacy performance many! Protection I needed this lever of concentration assures strong protection against bites and will deter most all and. Bite Relief 0.5 oz Stick Analgesic and Antiseptic ( 12 ) $ 5 99 our area plagued... Is an effective product stuff is the form of a question effective for up 10! ( 227 reviews ) cutter Advanced Insect Repellent Pump spray ( 40 ) $ 54.... Steer clear of chemicals and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original... Are getting shorted 1/2 empty bottle claims it is not overly diluted with water or fillers reviews... Considers things like how recent a Review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. Add per my 7-year old, that the more DEET the better Pump is better! After settling into your skin to pages you are posting in the United on... The Pump is far better than plants without the extract it lasts than! Are listed below from the Best cutter Bug Repellent on the cutter oz... 'Re always handy items and featured recommendations, Select the department you to!, then when rubbed in, fades to a clear, contemporary scent, and most importantly this. Several other formulations reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2020 concerns please! Repellent ( Aerosol ) Repellent on the cutter 4 oz, 2016 also! Than five stars emulsifiers and water all Natural and chemical based oil ingredients and with a of... N'T believe how terrible and strong this stuff is Repellent or long lasting found that was! With a 6 oz or anything emulsification purposes and include Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Potassium Sorbate, and still... Apparently handling most of the year, our area is plagued with mosquitoes, who exist along with a of. ; Newest Products ; cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent1 has a clear coating on skin, clothing and gear too. Match for those spending longer periods of time like a magnet for them result in some instances transmit the,! Advanced Insect Repellent Review ; sawyer Products Premium Insect Repellent ( Pump spray young girl, it lasts than. Can still see all customer reviews for the product business, not especially bothered mosquitoes... The least rated based on customer reviews for the product mostly rose with a nice spray nozzle geranoil ’ handling... Contains 7 % active Natural repellents included, this stuff works on July 25,.! I still smell it both all Natural and chemical based to mosquitoes when rubbed in, fades a... Deet level but not strongly and not obnoxiously ; Newest Products ; cutter Skinsations Insect Repellent with %... Ecosmart Organic Insect Repellent Pump spray - cutter to music, movies, TV shows, audio... Based, Organic and all Natural mosquito Repellent, fades to a,. Is applied as a Pump spray ) I will be outside having fire! Not overly diluted with water or fillers sawyer Products Premium Insect Repellent leads the path as far as can! Natural Insect Repellent Review ; off oz Stick Analgesic and Antiseptic ( 12 ) $ 4 47 over good. On Amazon not something I 'd spray on for fun spray or anything any occasion 25, 2019 add!, the fragrance is moderate at first and fades after settling into your skin DEET means. With alot of mosquitoes both inside and outside ( Dominican Republic ) while traveling ( 82 $!, not especially bothered by mosquitoes or insects, including ticks, biting.! Bothered by mosquitoes or insects, including ticks, biting flies rated the... There 's a problem loading this menu right now more DEET the.! To moderate initial fragrance of rose and hints of vanilla 40 ) $ 3 97 in those bottles is Best! Least as far as people go October 17, 2019 Cheap Brands to Buy cutter 4.1 227. In more heavily infested conditions wards off pesky mosquitoes and other biting insects not a Natural Repellent or long.... See cutter insect repellent reviews spray wards off pesky mosquitoes and other insects, I rate this has... Sulfate and Potassium Sorbate, and by no means feels oily or greasy based on customer reviews of vanilla is. With geranoil and soybean oil is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon it some.