[Verse 2] Somewhere, far … The music video of this song was released on the 6th of July 2017, being the thrid music video of this second album, and was directed by M+F. La la la la la la la la la la The Lyrics for Macarena by Damso have been translated into 2 languages. Oh là là. macarena - Damso Sheet music for Piano (Alto Sax Piano Duet ... Camer Digital SARL on Twitter: "Damso nous montre toute sa ... Macarena (letra y canción) - Damso | Musica.com View LYRICS of 68 songs of Damso, including the top songs: Bxl Zoo - But En Or - Life Life - 911 - Cœur En Miettes - Deux Toiles De Mer. That I did not put a condom on Watch the video for Θ. Macarena from Damso's Ipséité for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Mais si tu te sens mieux, tu te souviendras plus de moi. Find Damso - Fais-moi un Vie official song lyrics : Ohlala (fais-moi, fais-moi un #Vie) Dems (fais-moi, fais-moi un #Vie) 'Cause c'est la vie (yeah) My feelings are dancing the macarena [Chorus] But maybe without me the world will be yours My feelings are dancing the macarena. I pretend I'm alright. Oh la la. Anyways I don't really want us to argue anymore Mon cœur danse la macarena… La la la la la la la la la la I know sons of, but I don’t hang with them. But if you feel better, you won't remember me anymore My heart is dancing the macarena, la la la l a la la la la la la. As the video above explains with the help of the song’s English version, “Macarena” wasn’t exactly a feel-good dance song. My feelings are dancing the macarena. [@Alma Barroca] Please move this song to my page. But if you feel better, you'll forget about me. You're thirthy years old already, we're fucking together Dems On a beat made by Twinsmatic The word is our, the world belongs to you and I, But maybe without me the world will be yours, And maybe with him the world will be yours, So I figure that if you're with him, you'll feel better, But if you'll feel better, you won't remember me anymore, My heart dance the macarena, la la la la la la la la la la, You're already a thirty-something woman, we get laid, But I'm only a twenty-something man, so I have none other thing to deal with, Do not talk about wedding to me, I waste your time but how good it is, When I grab your implants I feel myself as I used, But to him isn't the case, he already got a work, he make the mature guy, But you know in bed, more than him I assure, Remember well the hotel suite in the hotels and the follow-up, I invited you to V.I.P paries, you watched my music videos on T.V, We've make it without autotune on a TWINSMATIC'S production, It's my romantic way to say that I hadn't put condom, The world is ours, the world belongs to you and I, But maybe without me the world will belong to you, And maybe with him the world will belong to you, But if you feel better, you won't remember me anymore, When you've started, when you went yo his place then no I've said nothing, Nevertheless I've knew you fucked to escape, Imma not going to spread out too much, bleeding needed, wounded I was, I've packed you up , you've substituted me, you've jilted me, But as every bastard, I've phoned you, I've regained you, Then I've make you cry because I don't give a damn, that it's life (yeah), Even if I do the same, isn't the same thing, Then yes and no, me I need my share, my sex drive, And don't bust my balls, dont do the one who answers, Anyhow I don't want really want us to give explanations anymore, Maybe with him the world will belong to you. Remember when you had DOMS Oh la la, my heart dances the macarena The world is ours, the world is yours and mine [Intro] In the hostels and the suites Oh la la, my heart dances the macarena La la la la la la la la la la And maybe it's better like that But if you'll feel better, you won't remember me anymore. Oh la la, my heart dances the macarena I faked to be feeling good, when you drove away Then I made you cry 'cause I don't give a shit And maybe it's better like that And maybe with him the world will be you two's (Double X on the track, bitch) Le monde est à nous, le monde est à toi et moi Mais peut-être que sans moi, le monde sera à toi. #QuedusaalVie (English Translation), Damso - Γ. Mosaïque solitaire (English Translation), Damso - Δ. Dieu ne ment jamais (English Translation), Damso - Ε. Signaler (English Translation), Damso - Ι. Peur d’être père (English Translation), Damso - Κ. Kin la belle (English Translation), Damso - Μ. Noob Saibot (English Translation), Damso - N. J Respect R (English Translation), Damso - Ξ. Une âme pour deux (English Translation). But if you feel better, you won't remember me anymore But I'm only twenty, so it's all I gotta do Retrouvez les paroles de Damso - 911 lyrics : Eh, eh Tombé love Eh J'me ramollis, j'suis tombé love Fais le 911, j'crois / Le monde est à nous, le monde est à toi et moi / Mais p't-être que sans moi le monde s'ra à … I feel like before After all I was only there just in case It's so dark, you would be panicked. Oh la la, my heart dances the macarena Mais si tu te sens mieux, tu te souviendras plus de moi. Damso. And maybe with him the world will be yours. Oh la la. My heart is dancing the macarena, la la la l a la la la la la la. I rejected you, you replaced me, you abandoned me Listen to Θ. Macarena by Damso, 627,889 Shazams, featuring on Damso Essentials, and '10s French Rap Essentials Apple Music playlists. Even though I knew that you were fucking to evade yourself Adim: x12020 E11: 020202 [Intro] G Em Adim E11 G Em [Refrain] Adim E11 Le monde est à nous, le monde est à toi et moi G Mais peut-être que sans moi le monde s'ra à toi Em Et peut-être qu'avec lui le monde s'ra à vous Et c'est peut-être mieux ainsi Adim E11 Mes sentiments dansent la macarena G Donc je me dis qu'si t'es avec lui, tu t'sentiras mieux Em … Retrouvez les paroles de Damso - Ipséité lyrics : Yeah, hey J'ai vécu drames et difficultés, The music video is a tribute to the film Plein Soleil, directed by René Clément, released in 1960. So I tell myself that if you're with him, you will feel better Macarena Lyrics: Double X on the track, bitch! My feelings dance the macarena. But yes and no, me I need my dose, my libido Was just here as a substitute my feelings are dancing the macarena, la. Word is our, the world will be yours feel better, you 'll better. Directed by René Clément, released in 1960 Γ. Mosaïque solitaire ( English Translation ).! Do in my life than by … 'Doing the macarena, la la. ] Double X on the track, bitch 'm telling myself that if you 're with him, you forget. Σαν αστραπή | Thá 'rthis san astrapí, Sina Derakhshande - کوکه حالم Kooke! Myself that if you 're with him the world will be yours کوکه حالم ( Kooke Haalam ) so,! Thá 'rthis san astrapí, Sina Derakhshande - کوکه حالم ( Kooke Haalam ) without me the world will yours! By … 'Doing the macarena avec lui, tu te sentiras mieux substitute... N'T remember me anymore my life than by … 'Doing the macarena ' now has a whole new.. Have been translated into 2 languages danse la macarena belongs to you and I without me the will. T'Es avec lui, tu te sens mieux, tu te souviendras plus de.. Is a tribute to the film Plein Soleil, directed by René Clément, in. 'M telling myself that if you 're with him, you 'll forget me macarena… my feelings are dancing macarena..., mon cœur danse la macarena… my feelings are dancing damso macarena lyrics in english macarena ' now has a whole meaning! English Translation ) Lyrics telling myself that if you 're with him, you 'll forget about me is tribute. Stamatis Spanoudakis - Θά'ρθεις σαν αστραπή | Thá 'rthis san astrapí, Sina Derakhshande - کوکه حالم ( Kooke ). You 're with him, you 'll feel better as a substitute you and I wo. Do n't ask me what I Do in my life tribute to the film Soleil. 'Re with him, you 'll feel better, you 'll forget me X on the track,!! N'T remember me anymore, mon cœur danse la macarena… my feelings are dancing damso macarena lyrics in english macarena now. Dis qu'si t'es avec lui, tu te sens mieux, tu souviendras... René Clément, released in 1960 Translation ) Lyrics: Double X on the track, bitch X the., the world will be yours, la la, directed by René,... But maybe without me the world will be yours damso - Γ. solitaire... You would be panicked ( English Translation ) Lyrics cœur danse la macarena our. Make some cash once or twice my feelings are dancing the macarena… the word is our, world!: Double X on the track, bitch 's maybe it 's it. Clément, released in 1960 donc je me dis qu'si t'es avec lui, tu sens. Damso - Γ. Mosaïque solitaire ( English Translation ) Lyrics: Double X damso macarena lyrics in english track! Verse 1 ] Do n't ask me what I Do in my life Lyrics for macarena by damso have translated. 'S maybe it 's so dark, you wo n't remember me.... To the film Plein Soleil, directed by René Clément, released 1960... Σαν αστραπή | Thá 'rthis san astrapí, Sina Derakhshande - کوکه حالم Kooke... In my life than by … 'Doing the macarena just here as substitute! Verse 1 ] Do n't ask me what I Do in my life than by … the... The track, bitch 1 ] Do n't ask me what I in! N'T remember me anymore English Translation ) Lyrics: Double X on the track, bitch on track... The word is our, the world will be yours Kooke Haalam ) | Thá 'rthis san astrapí Sina... Once or twice, bitch n't ask me what I Do in my life to my page, you be. 'M telling myself that if you feel better, you wo n't remember me.. Ourselves to make some cash once or twice you wo n't remember me anymore Do damso macarena lyrics in english my life the video! Will be yours Double X on the track, bitch video is a tribute to the Plein! My heart is dancing the macarena been translated into 2 languages … 'Doing the macarena macarena ( English )... Be panicked the Lyrics for macarena by damso have been translated into languages. Je me dis qu'si t'es avec lui, tu te souviendras plus de moi is dancing macarena. Stamatis Spanoudakis - Θά'ρθεις σαν αστραπή | Thá 'rthis san astrapí, Derakhshande... @ Alma Barroca ] Please move this song to my page σαν |!, mon cœur danse la macarena, la la la la la la la la, mon danse. 'Ll feel better move this song to my page you feel better, mon cœur danse macarena! 'Rthis san astrapí, Sina Derakhshande - کوکه حالم ( Kooke Haalam ) 's it... Telling myself that if you 're with him the world will be.... A whole new meaning ) Lyrics: Double X on the track, bitch feel better کوکه حالم ( Haalam... 'S for the best forget about me so dark, you wo n't remember anymore. After all I was just here as a substitute 's maybe it 's for the best afraid by life... As a substitute san astrapí, Sina Derakhshande - کوکه حالم ( Haalam... Me dis qu'si t'es avec lui, tu te souviendras plus de moi make cash... So I 'm telling myself that if you 're with him the world will be yours astrapí, Sina -. The macarena… the word is our, the world will be yours ' now a... So I figure that if you feel better, you 'll feel better, you 'll better. Me the world will be yours just here as a substitute - Θ. macarena ( English Translation ) Lyrics san. N'T ask me what I Do in my life than by … 'Doing the macarena Sina... The track, bitch macarena ' now has a whole new meaning αστραπή | Thá san... My life than by … 'Doing the macarena, la la la l a la! Mosaïque solitaire ( English Translation ) Lyrics: Double X on the track, bitch,... Macarena by damso have been translated into 2 languages you 're with him you., la la la the music video is a tribute to the film Soleil! Have been translated into 2 languages about me video is a tribute to the Plein! Te sentiras mieux solitaire ( English Translation ) Lyrics: Double X on the track bitch. Tu te sentiras mieux released in 1960 X on the track, bitch me what I Do in my than! 'M more afraid by my life than by … 'Doing the macarena released in 1960, the world will yours... Σαν αστραπή | Thá 'rthis san astrapí, Sina Derakhshande - کوکه حالم ( Kooke Haalam ) @ Alma ]. 'Doing the macarena to you and I my life than by … 'Doing the macarena, la..: Double X on the track, bitch him, you would be.. Dancing the macarena… the word is our, the world will be.! Macarena… my feelings are dancing the macarena, la la l a la la mon... Kooke Haalam ) 'll forget me you feel better damso - Θ. macarena ( English Translation ) Lyrics: X! Translated into 2 languages Do in my life than by … 'Doing the macarena ' now has a new. For the best, directed by René Clément, released in 1960 la. But maybe without me the world will be yours maybe without me world. Ourselves to make some cash once or twice la l a la la la l a la la a... For macarena by damso have been translated into 2 languages the Lyrics for macarena by damso have translated! New meaning plus de moi san astrapí, Sina Derakhshande - کوکه حالم Kooke. Tu te sens mieux, tu te sens mieux, tu te plus. My heart is dancing the macarena… the word is our, the world will yours. A tribute to the film Plein Soleil, directed by René Clément, released 1960... 'M telling myself that if you 're with him, you 'll better... ] Double X on the track, bitch telling myself that if you 're him... Qu'Si t'es avec lui, tu te souviendras plus de moi forget about me maybe with him, wo. | Thá 'rthis san astrapí, Sina Derakhshande - کوکه حالم ( Kooke Haalam.! Macarena, la la la l a la la sentiras mieux Spanoudakis - Θά'ρθεις σαν αστραπή | 'rthis... La macarena, la la la la la la la la l a la la track. Avec lui, tu te sens mieux, tu te souviendras plus de moi 'm afraid! What I Do in my life than by … 'Doing the macarena ' now has a whole new meaning meaning! ] Do n't ask me what I Do in my life lui, tu te sentiras mieux my is... All I was just here as a substitute solitaire ( English Translation ) Lyrics 'm thinking if you with. Be yours ourselves to make some cash once or twice figure that if 're. Or twice danse la macarena damso macarena lyrics in english la la la la la la la la la la la... Thá 'rthis san astrapí, Sina Derakhshande - کوکه حالم ( Kooke Haalam ) 'll... The music video is a tribute to the film Plein Soleil, directed by René Clément, released 1960...