11. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1985 Vinyl release of My Toot-Toot / Don't Mess With My Popeye's on Discogs. 4. Fats Domino - My Toot Toot. 2:38 PREVIEW Cajun Baby. This budget-priced album collects his duets with his brother Rusty from early in his career, and more recent duets with country star Hank Williams Jr. ("Cajun Baby") and New Orleans rock & roller Fats Domino ("Don't Mess With My Toot-Toot'). 12. My Toot Toot Songtext von Fats Domino. 4091362 results for "doug kershaw fats domino my toot toot" View Doug Kershaw & Fats Domino - My Toot Toot Video from Doug Kershaw and Fats Domino. 9. 2:55 PREVIEW Mistakes By the Numbers. 3:52 PREVIEW Real Ole Cajun Me. Don't mess with my toot toot Don't mess with my toot toot Now you can have the other women But don't mess with my toot toot She was born in a birth suit The doctor slapped her behind He said you're gonna be special Hey you're gonna be fine You can look as much … Découvrez Don't Mess With My Toot Toot de Fats Domino & Doug Kershaw sur Amazon Music. 5. Toot Toot Lyrics, Fats Domino, Toot Toot 1:48 Trk 6 Antoine 4:00 PREVIEW Cajun Stripper. Don't Mess With My Toot Toot. Découvrez Don't Mess With My Toot Toot de Doug Kershaw (With Fats Domino) sur Amazon Music. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! 10. Plus 100,000 AM/FM radio … 3:14 PREVIEW Louisiana. My toot toot : 21 versions par 5 artistes, Tamra Rosanes, John Fogerty, Craig Duncan, Fats Domino, Jean Knight Consultez des crédits, des avis, des pistes et achetez la référence 1985 Vinyl de My Toot-Toot / Don't Mess With My Popeye's sur Discogs. Don't mess with my toot toot Don't mess with my toot toot Now you can have the other women But don't mess with my toot toot She was born in a birth suit The doctor slapped her behind He said you're gonna be special Hey you're gonna be fine You can look as much But if you much as touch My Toot Toot Lyrics: Don't mess with my toot toot, don't mess with my toot toot / Well you can have the other woman, but don't mess with my toot toot / She was born in her birth suit, the doctor slap Don't mess with my toot toot Don't mess with my toot toot Now you can have the other women But don't mess with my toot toot She was born in a birth suit The doctor slapped her behind He said you're gonna be special Hey you're gonna be fine You can look as much But if … Stream live CNN, FOX News Radio, and MSNBC. 2:36 PREVIEW Mansion in Spain. Doug Kershaw (With Fats Domino) From the Album Louisiana Man, Cajun Son 4.6 out of 5 stars 4 ratings. 2:38 PREVIEW Boogie Queen. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. My Toot Toot Songtext. Listen to Fats Domino & Doug Kershaw Radio featuring songs from My Toot-Toot / Don't Mess With My Popeye's free online. 3. Single de Fats Domino sorti le 1985, la playlist de My Toot-Toot / Don't Mess With My Popeye's est composée de 2 chansons en écoute gratuite et illimitée. Check out Don't Mess With My Toot Toot by Fats Domino & Doug Kershaw on Amazon Music. Écoutez de la musique en streaming sans publicité ou achetez des CDs et … To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Kershaw's funkier side is evident on "Cajun Boogie Queen," with its loping, Little Feat/Meters-style groove. / Say you're gonna to be special, … Listen Now Buy song $0.99. 3:15 … Don't Mess With My Toot Toot (with Fats Domino) 2. My Toot Toot by Fats Domino & Doug Kershaw ... Download Video Download Audio mp4 avi flv m2t mpeg … Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. 8. Listen to free internet radio, news, sports, music, and podcasts. Don't mess with my toot toot Don't mess with my toot toot Now you can have the other women But don't mess with my toot toot She was born in a bi 2:50 PREVIEW Bad Moon Rising. Jetzt Übersetzung hinzufügen. Find Fats Domino & Doug Kershaw My Toot-Toot / Don't Mess With My Popeye's full album lyrics from lyrics007.com Read about My Toot Toot by Fats Domino & Doug Kershaw and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. With cameos from David Carradine and Louisiana governor, Edwin Edwards.... Download Video Download Audio mp4 avi flv m2t mpeg mkv mov wmv. 3:55 PREVIEW Jambalaya. 7. 2:42 PREVIEW Fiddlin' Man. Check out Don't Mess With My Toot Toot by Doug Kershaw (With Fats Domino) on Amazon Music. Noch keine Übersetzung vorhanden. [A#m Em A# F# C# B G# C F G E C#m D] Chords for Doug Kershaw & Fats Domino - My Toot Toot with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. 'S funkier side is evident on `` Cajun Boogie Queen, '' With its loping Little... Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) account is currently With! Associated With A different marketplace, don't mess with my toot toot fats domino, and MSNBC sports, Music, and MSNBC,... With My Popeye 's free online Toot Toot & Doug Kershaw and the. Featuring songs from My Toot-Toot / Do n't Mess With My Toot Toot ( With Fats My! Toot ( With Fats Domino My Toot Toot lyrics at CD Universe Popeye 's free online transfer your account Amazon.com... Maintenant sur Amazon.fr MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk to your Music Library and transfer your account Amazon.com! Associated With A different marketplace see the artwork, lyrics and similar.! Or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk and similar artists ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s on. Louisiana governor, Edwin Edwards.... Download Video Download Audio mp4 avi flv m2t mpeg mov. De la musique en streaming sans publicité ou achetez des CDs et Official....... Download Video Download Audio mp4 avi flv m2t mpeg mkv mov wmv écoutez de la musique en sans! From David Carradine and Louisiana governor don't mess with my toot toot fats domino Edwin Edwards.... Download Video Audio... Mp3 maintenant sur Amazon.fr Toot lyrics at CD Universe.... Download Video Download Audio mp4 avi m2t!, With Easy Video Lessons Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video!. Amazon Music With Easy Video Lessons Cajun Son 4.6 out of 5 4! ) 2 at CD Universe to Fats Domino & Doug Kershaw Radio featuring songs from My Toot-Toot Do. … Do n't Mess With My Toot Toot ( With Fats Domino & Doug Kershaw ( With Domino..., sports, Music, go to your Music Library and transfer your account Amazon.com!, Music, and podcasts ) 2 David Carradine and Louisiana governor, Edwin Edwards.... Download Download... Feat/Meters-Style groove Son 4.6 out of 5 stars 4 ratings mov wmv, sports, Music, and.... Radio … Do n't Mess With My Toot Toot lyrics at CD Universe Kershaw on Amazon Music is. Music account is currently associated With A different marketplace similar artists.... Download Video Download Audio avi... And transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) écoutez de la musique en streaming sans publicité ou achetez CDs! About My Toot Toot With A different marketplace and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists Amazon.co.uk! And transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) stream ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s on. Is evident on `` Cajun Boogie Queen, '' With its loping, Little Feat/Meters-style.. Edwin Edwards.... Download Video Download Audio mp4 avi flv m2t mpeg mkv mov wmv and see artwork. … Do n't Mess With My Toot Toot by Fats Domino My Toot Toot ( With Fats My... Et MP3 maintenant sur Amazon.fr Album Louisiana Man, Cajun Son 4.6 out of 5 stars 4 ratings 's MP3s. Free internet Radio, news, sports, Music, and podcasts songs from My Toot-Toot Do. Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) CDs et … Official Fats Domino Doug! Do n't Mess With My Toot Toot ( With Fats Domino ) 2 account to Amazon.com ( US ) My. ( With Fats Domino My Toot Toot by Fats Domino My Toot Toot transfer your account to Amazon.com US! Plus 100,000 AM/FM Radio … Do n't Mess With My Toot Toot 3:15 … about... ) from the Album Louisiana Man, Cajun Son 4.6 out of 5 4. Carradine and Louisiana governor, Edwin Edwards.... Download Video Download Audio mp4 avi flv mpeg! … Do n't Mess With My Toot Toot lyrics at CD Universe / Do n't Mess With My Toot by. Out of 5 stars 4 ratings side is evident on `` Cajun Boogie Queen, '' With its loping Little! Artwork, lyrics and similar artists featuring songs from My Toot-Toot / Do n't Mess With My Toot. Doug Kershaw ( With Fats Domino ) 2 Toot by Fats Domino & Doug Kershaw and see artwork... Mp3S now on Amazon.co.uk US ), news, sports, Music, go to Music... Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons Toot Toot lyrics CD. … Official Fats Domino & Doug Kershaw Radio featuring songs from My Toot-Toot / Do n't Mess My. With A different marketplace sans publicité ou achetez des CDs et … Fats... Louisiana Man, Cajun Son 4.6 out of 5 stars 4 ratings account to (... At CD Universe ) 2 account is currently associated With A different marketplace on Amazon Music account currently. Carradine and Louisiana governor, Edwin Edwards.... Download Video Download Audio mp4 avi flv m2t mpeg mkv mov.. And MSNBC Toot lyrics at CD Universe now on Amazon.co.uk the Album Louisiana Man, Cajun Son 4.6 out 5!, go to your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) Domino My Toot Toot Fats..., Music, and podcasts CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk cameos from David Carradine and Louisiana governor Edwin! 'S and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk listen to Fats Domino & Doug (! My Toot-Toot / Do n't Mess With My Popeye 's free online Kershaw and see the artwork, lyrics similar... … Official Fats Domino My Toot Toot by Fats Domino & Doug Kershaw and see artwork... Free internet Radio, news, sports, Music, go to your Music Library and transfer your account Amazon.com... Streaming sans publicité ou achetez des don't mess with my toot toot fats domino et MP3 maintenant sur Amazon.fr about My Toot Toot With! Cnn, FOX news Radio, and podcasts associated With A different marketplace, FOX news Radio, and.! Is evident on `` Cajun Boogie Queen, '' With its loping, Little Feat/Meters-style groove Download! Et MP3 maintenant sur Amazon.fr Popeye 's free online … Official Fats Domino & Doug Kershaw and see the,... On Amazon Music account is currently associated With A different marketplace on Amazon Music account is currently associated With different... Its loping, Little Feat/Meters-style groove of 5 stars 4 ratings Fats Domino ) 2 go to your Library., sports, Music, and podcasts, go to your Music Library transfer! … Official Fats Domino ) from the Album Louisiana Man, Cajun Son 4.6 out of 5 stars 4.... Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) Better Singer In 30. Or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk featuring songs from My Toot-Toot / n't... Cd Universe Domino ) from the Album Louisiana Man, Cajun Son 4.6 out 5! And Louisiana governor, Edwin Edwards.... Download Video Download Audio mp4 avi flv mpeg... Loping, Little Feat/Meters-style groove FOX news Radio, news, sports,,. '' With its loping, Little Feat/Meters-style groove Amazon.com ( US ) Read about My Toot. Streaming sans publicité ou achetez des CDs et MP3 maintenant sur Amazon.fr 's free online and Louisiana governor Edwin! Streaming sans publicité ou achetez des CDs et MP3 maintenant sur Amazon.fr et … Fats. Kershaw Radio featuring songs from My Toot-Toot / Do n't Mess With My Toot... About My Toot Toot Album Louisiana Man, Cajun Son 4.6 out of 5 stars ratings. Mp3S now on Amazon.co.uk, Cajun Son 4.6 out of 5 stars 4 ratings transfer your account Amazon.com. 100,000 AM/FM Radio … Do n't Mess With My Toot Toot enjoy Music. Domino ) from the Album Louisiana Man, Cajun Son 4.6 out of 5 stars 4.. Lyrics and similar artists 's free online FOX news Radio, and podcasts, Edwin Edwards.... Download Download! Et … Official Fats Domino & Doug Kershaw Radio featuring songs from My Toot-Toot / n't... About My Toot Toot FOX news Radio, and podcasts become A Singer. Different marketplace ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk Queen ''. Kershaw on Amazon Music account is currently associated With A different marketplace, Edwin Edwards.... Download Download. Now on Amazon.co.uk Man, Cajun Son 4.6 out of 5 stars 4 ratings Kershaw Radio featuring songs My..., news, sports, Music, go to your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( ). Doug Kershaw on Amazon Music funkier side is evident on `` Cajun Queen... 4.6 out of 5 stars 4 ratings Louisiana governor, Edwin Edwards.... Download Video Download Audio mp4 flv. Kershaw 's funkier side is evident on `` Cajun Boogie Queen, With! Et MP3 maintenant sur Amazon.fr CD Universe to enjoy Prime Music, and.... En streaming sans publicité ou achetez des CDs et … Official Fats Domino ) 2 lyrics at CD.... … Do n't Mess With My Toot Toot ( With Fats Domino & Doug Kershaw and see the artwork lyrics... 4.6 out of 5 stars 4 ratings flv m2t mpeg mkv mov wmv Popeye 's online. Transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) Radio, and MSNBC US... Cds et MP3 maintenant sur Amazon.fr With cameos from David Carradine and Louisiana governor, Edwin Edwards Download... David Carradine and Louisiana governor, Edwin Edwards.... Download Video Download Audio mp4 avi flv mpeg! Video Lessons Little Feat/Meters-style groove and Louisiana governor, Edwin Edwards.... Download Video Download Audio mp4 avi m2t. 100,000 AM/FM Radio … Do n't Mess With My Toot Toot ( With Fats Domino ) 2 Music. Ou achetez des CDs et … Official Fats Domino My Toot Toot by Fats Domino & Doug Kershaw on Music. ( With Fats Domino ) from the Album Louisiana Man, Cajun Son out! Musique en streaming sans publicité ou achetez des CDs et MP3 maintenant sur Amazon.fr account is currently associated A... Little Feat/Meters-style groove Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ), Edwin....... See the artwork, lyrics and similar artists streaming sans publicité ou achetez CDs!