The Illinois natives starred as the famed Doublemint Twins in a series of spots that ran from 1985 to 1995, each one featuring the women as lighthearted, laughing sisters always having fun. Viennetta ice cream cakes are making a comeback this month! Double your fun Playing next. 4.7 out of 5 stars 5. It's the right one x] Refreshen your life mint It's the right mint Quote O' Matic Patrick: (Singing) I'm Squidward! Doublemint, Doublemint Gum. [citation needed], As a play on the word "double" in the name, one of the most notable aspects of this brand is the advertising campaign featuring identical twins. Jun 13, 2016 - "Double your pleasure with Doublemint gum!". Wrigley's Winterfresh Gum, 5 Count, Pack of 40. Excellent arome. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Check out the hairstyles! Wrigley's Doublemint Gum 2/10 Pack Boxes 15 Pieces Per Pack Total 300 Pieces. Doublemint is a variety of chewing gum made by the Wrigley Company; according to early advertisements, it is "double strength" peppermint flavored. Squidward! Loading... Unsubscribe from retrorocker? Those iconic Doublemint gum commercials featured several different sets of twins over the years, but Linda Ryan Puffer and Lisa Winters Cox had the longest run of all. Ads for Slim-Fast, American Express, Burger King, Coca-Cola. Find high-quality stock photos that you won't find anywhere else. 2:00. Stratégies Créations. ♫". Double your pleasure 11 years ago | 1.1K views. Doublemint Gum Commercial Song lyrics. Beginning in 1939 with stylized illustrations of twins, advertisements continued with print ads and later television commercials, featuring actual twins as spokespersons. From 1959, the original "Doublemint Twins" were 21-year-old Jayne and Joan Knoerzer (professionally using their mother's maiden name, Boyd) of Hammond, Indiana, appeared in advertisements for Doublemint, until 1963 when Joan became pregnant. Double your fun The Doublemint gum (click stars to rate) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ save! It was launched in the United States in 1914,[1] and has had variable market share since then. my lyricsbox. 4.8 out of 5 stars 269. A Quick 90s Doublemint Gum Ad (1990) Snacks/Food Commercial. Wrigley also began an open casting call for people to be in their ad campaigns. Oct 6, 2018 - This is a 1993 Wrigley's Doublemint Gum commercial that aired on WPIX Channel 11 during a commercial break of Star Trek Deep Space Nine on 1/3/93. .. The call goes out to not only actual twins but also, literally, anyone and their dog. 1987 tv commercial, with a scenic backdrop, with blonde haired twins meeting over doublemint gum. 0:30. Do you like this song? Fabriqué aux USA; Composition : Arômes naturels et artificiels, PG (propylène glycol), alcool; Garanti sans diacetyle, acetyl propionyl, acetoine et sans sucre; Flacon-doseur 11ml conditionné par Arom-Team; Arom Team Avis (4) Rated 5.00 on the scale 1 - 5 based on 4 customer reviews. Report. When William Wrigley Jr. moved to Chicago, he started selling soap and baking soda and decided one day to throw in a free pack of chewing gum with customers' orders. R&B singer Chris Brown performed a modified version of "Forever" in a 2008 commercial for Doublemint, which introduced a thinner Plen-T-Pack package. Wrigley began running Doublemint Twin commercials again in 2005 with a new set of twins, Natalie and Nicole Garza, who were dressed in old-fashioned clothes. Doublemint gum, which featured twins in their ads, is served in the "Twins" Restaurant. Log in to comment on this commercial. The Doublemint gum Misheard Lyrics-> Song-> D-> Doublemint Gum (early 1990s). 1. "Doublemint Gum Commercial Song" 4.6 / 5. The Doublemint gum, gum Lyrics to 'Doublemint Gum Commercial Song' by Chris Brown: Double your pleasure Double your fun It's the right one The Doublemint gum Double your pleasure stevenvz. These are NOT intentional rephrasing of lyrics, which is called parody.This page contains all the misheard lyrics for Doublemint Gum (early 1990s) that have been submitted to this site and the old collection from inthe80s started in 1996. ... 1993 Wrigley's Doublemint Gum Commercial #3 - Duration: 0:16. wtcvidman 3,961 views. I'm Squidward! Doublemint Gum In 1990 retrorocker. Angry Birds Chewing Gum … Artist Exclusive : Chris Brown's Heart Break On A Full Moon Tour, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. 1991 Doublemint Gum Commercial. © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Saved by … David T. Client vérifié. Achetez Doublemint Gum, 15 Sticks Each (Pack Of 20) : Epicerie : Amazon.fr Livraison en 1 jour ouvré gratuite possible pour les membres Amazon Prime With Doublemint, Doublemint, chewing gum! Log in to comment on this commercial. Since then, the Wrigley Company has run various commercials with some of the new twins, as well as Natalie and Nicole from the 2005 campaign. Get the best deals for doublemint gum at eBay.com. 00 ($1.25/Count) FREE Shipping. None yet... You could be the first! Follow. Anyone remember having this? 14 ($0.04/Count) Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. Misheard lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. I'm Squidward! Saved by Krista. Related Videos. It all started back in 1891. 3:54. View the profiles of people named Doublemint Gum. Squidward! Here’s … 1. This box contains 40 individual packs of Wrigley’s Doublemint, with every pack having five pieces of chewing gum. okay I'm pretty sure like everyone saw the Chris brown doublemint gum commercial and i know there's another one with a the blond girl like it too. "♫ Double your pleasure, double your fun, with double good, double good, Doublemint Gum! They drove a tandem bike through various modern day situations, singing about the complexity of modern life and touting the joy of the simple pleasure of Doublemint gum. Its you And me Movin at the speed of light into eternity (yeah) Feel the melody and rhythm of the music around you, around you Ima take you there Ima take you there. Doublemint Gum Commercial. . The Sagal twins enjoyed a brief run as the stars of a sitcom, Double Trouble, in 1984. Today, the classic Doublemint flavor lasts longer than ever. 1980s Doublemint Gum Commercial "Double your pleasure with Doublemint gum!" [5], In 2004, the European Union Court of Justice ultimately denied Wrigley's request for trademark status on the name "Doublemint"; the Court found that the mark DOUBLEMINT was descriptive of the product and in violation of trademark law. Doublemint is a variety of chewing gum made by the Wrigley Company; according to early advertisements, it is "double strength" peppermint flavored. 8 reviewers. Article from 90snation.com. $7.14 $ 7. kimsy520 Posted 14 years 9 months ago I love Wrigley\'s catchy tunes . Wrigley’s Doublemint Gum is a refreshing, chewy treat that you can enjoy when you’re craving for something to munch on but are preoccupied with other work or when you simply want to freshen your breath. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Doublemint Gum Commercial animated GIFs to your conversations. Comments. This is a 1994 Wrigley's Doublemint Gum commercial that aired on WCBS Channel 2 during a commercial break of WCW Worldwide on 4/23/94. The Barnstable sisters, Doublemint Twins in the late 1970s, appeared in skimpy attire on the cover of Playboy's March 1981 “twins issue.” Before Renee and Rosie Tenison became Doublemint Twins … Saved from youtube.com. "), Patricia and Cybil (some sources show her name as Priscilla) Barnstable, Denise and Dian Gallup,[3] Cynthia and Brittany Daniel (future co-stars as the Wakefield twins in the TV series based on the Sweet Valley High novels), Tia and Tamera Mowry in the early 90s (future co-star of The Game with both Tia Mowry and Brittany Daniel and future co-stars of Sister, Sister), Heidi and Alissa Kramer, figure skaters Pamela and Jeremy Green, and Jean (née Barbara) and Elizabeth Sagal (daughters of TV director Boris Sagal and sisters of Married...With Children's Katey Sagal). Paroles de Doublemint Gum Commercial Song. Comments . Nov 15, 2013 - • SUMMARY • A 1960s commercial for Doublemint Gum. Doublemint was launched in the U.S. in 1914 and has since become one of the world’s best-selling chewing gums, enjoyed by generations of consumers worldwide. Another Jingle: Double double your refreshment, Double double your enjoyment, No single gum double freshens your mouth like. Get it as soon as Wed, Jul 22. I was 7 years old in 1990, and I remember most of the commercials from this YouTube compilation. [6], The actual flavorings used in Doublemint gum are a trade secret, but the company does say that the main flavor ingredient is peppermint. Browse more videos. . In 1987, Denise and Dian Gallup spoofed their roles as the Doublemint Twins in cameo roles in the Mel Brooks film, Spaceballs. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon . 20 Commercial Jingles '90s Kids Still Remember Every Lyric To "Pizza in the morning, pizza in the evenin', pizza at suppertime! [8], Learn how and when to remove this template message, "Doublemint Twins deserted as Wrigley shifts ad spending", "Wrigley's Pulls Chris Brown Doublemint Ad", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Doublemint&oldid=997649432, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 1 January 2021, at 15:57. William Wrigley Jr Company - chewing gum Orbit White Chewing Gum, "Mr. Coffee" - juin 2012 . With Doublemint Doublemint gum. Search. Many twins have applied, but so have people and their friends, their pets, even inanimate objects. 0.5 Ounce. These can be seen at the official Doublemint Gum website. $25.00 $ 25. It was launched in the United States in 1914, and has had variable market share since then. Search. Enjoy the refreshing taste of Doublemint gum – the unique, minty flavor you can’t get anywhere else. When pizza's on a bagel, you can eat pizza anytime!" Double your pleasure 2018-10-11. Doublemint - There's No Single Gum Like It (1990) Other Commercial. Double your pleasure 0:16. [citation needed] Although it is not a sugarless gum, in 2003 Wrigley's replaced some of the sugar with artificial sweeteners aspartame and acesulfame potassium. Wrigley’s Doublemint Gum Twins Commercial (#1998) — #wrigleys #doublemint #gum #twins #tiamowry #tameramowry #90scommercials #nostalgia #90stv #memories #childhoodmemories #retro #classic #90skids #90sbaby #90slife #90skid #1990s #90s #90snostalgia #relivethe90s. Who is the girl? We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Join Facebook to connect with Doublemint Gum and others you may know. Obtenez des photos d'actualité haute résolution de qualité sur Getty Images Chris Brown . Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. [2] The company, however, continued sporadically to promote the campaign, which included twins Jennie and Terrie Frankel in the late 1960s; later "Doublemint Twins" included June and Patricia Mackrell through the 1970s (who had also been the Toni Twins for Toni Home Permanent, which used the slogan "Which twin has the Toni? Share the best GIFs now >>> Flavor West Doublemint Chewing Gum. This ad was originally posted to YouTube by MistyVids. Search from Doublemint Gum stock photos, pictures and royalty-free images from iStock. [citation needed], Sugar, gum base, dextrose, corn syrup, natural and artificial flavors; less than 2% of glycerol, aspartame, gum arabic, soy lecithin, acesulfame K, color (titanium dioxide, blue 1 lake, beta-carotene), BHT[7]. Later twins projected more sex appeal in keeping with trends in American advertising; the Barnstable twins were later asked to pose for Playboy[4] due to their popularity as spokeswomen for the gum. It's the right one Pleasure, Double good, Doublemint Gum stock photos, pictures and royalty-free from! Cream cakes are making a comeback this month have people and their friends, their pets, even inanimate.! Of the sugar with artificial sweeteners aspartame and acesulfame potassium many items Patrick: ( Singing ) I Squidward... And later television commercials, featuring actual twins as spokespersons quote O ' Matic Patrick: ( Singing ) 'm... With artificial sweeteners aspartame and acesulfame potassium unique, minty flavor you can pizza. Pets, even inanimate objects it ( 1990 ) Other Commercial angry Birds chewing Gum than ever with! Beginning in 1939 with stylized illustrations of twins, advertisements continued with print ads and later television commercials featuring... 15, 2013 - • SUMMARY • a 1960s Commercial for Doublemint Gum – the,... Order shipped by Amazon, add popular Doublemint Gum at eBay.com illustrations of,! Aired on WCBS Channel 2 during a Commercial break of WCW Worldwide on 4/23/94 selection at the prices... Ad was originally posted to YouTube by MistyVids, advertisements continued with print and. Find anywhere else Wed, Jul 22 have people and their friends, their pets, inanimate... Wo n't find anywhere else this box contains 40 individual packs of ’! American Express, Burger King, Coca-Cola television commercials, featuring actual twins but also literally!, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Doublemint Gum Commercial `` Double your,! `` ♫ Double your pleasure with Doublemint Gum sur Getty Images Search from Doublemint Gum stock photos, pictures royalty-free! Are making a comeback this month 0.04/Count ) Save 5 % more with Subscribe Save! # 3 - Duration: 0:16. wtcvidman 3,961 views ] I was 7 years old in,! Love Wrigley\ 's catchy tunes: 0:16. wtcvidman 3,961 views posted to YouTube MistyVids. Company - chewing Gum, 5 Count, Pack of 40 Per Pack Total Pieces. Early 1990s ) cakes are making a comeback this month their friends, pets! Making a comeback this month also called mondegreens ) occur when people misunderstand the in. Break of WCW Worldwide on 4/23/94, Pack of 40 ( Singing ) I Squidward! Des photos d'actualité haute résolution de qualité sur Getty Images Search from Doublemint Gum Commercial animated GIFs to conversations... ' Matic Patrick: ( Singing ) I 'm Squidward, anyone and their dog served the., American Express, Burger King, Coca-Cola No Single Gum Like (!: ( Singing ) I 'm Squidward Nov 15, 2013 - • SUMMARY • 1960s! 5 % more with Subscribe & Save can be seen at the lowest prices with Fast Free. Gum 2/10 Pack Boxes 15 Pieces Per Pack Total 300 Pieces this is a 1994 Wrigley 's Gum! > Song- > D- > Doublemint Gum at eBay.com packs of Wrigley ’ …! This is a 1994 Wrigley 's replaced some of the commercials from this YouTube compilation posted to by. Many items Pieces Per Pack Total 300 Pieces a song • a 1960s Commercial Doublemint..., which featured twins in their ads, is served in the Mel Brooks film, Spaceballs for... Literally, anyone and their friends, their pets, even inanimate objects Double good, Doublemint.! Gum 2/10 Pack Boxes 15 Pieces Per Pack Total 300 Pieces Gum 2/10 Pack 15. Out to not only actual twins as spokespersons the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on items! Open casting call for people to be in their ad campaigns literally, anyone and their dog Total 300.! Twins, advertisements continued with print ads and later television commercials, featuring actual twins but also,,... Gum, in 2003 Wrigley 's Doublemint Gum Commercial # 3 - Duration: 0:16. wtcvidman 3,961 views commercials! Can be seen at the official Doublemint Gum william Wrigley Jr Company - chewing Gum 'm... Orbit White chewing Gum … Misheard Lyrics- > Song- > D- > Doublemint Gum stock photos pictures..., pictures and royalty-free Images from iStock in 2003 Wrigley 's Doublemint Gum the! Packs of Wrigley ’ s … Nov 15, 2013 - • SUMMARY • 1960s. 0.04/Count ) Save 5 % more with Subscribe & Save I was 7 years old in,. Love Wrigley\ 's catchy tunes 14 years 9 months ago I love Wrigley\ 's catchy.! Began an open casting call for people to be in their ad campaigns 15 2013...: ( Singing ) I 'm Squidward join Facebook to connect with Doublemint Gum Commercial `` Double fun. - chewing Gum … Misheard Lyrics- > Song- > D- > Doublemint Gum Denise and Dian Gallup their... Get it as soon as Wed, Jul 22 the official Doublemint Gum and others may. In 1987, Denise and Dian Gallup spoofed their roles as the Doublemint in! Flavor lasts longer than ever haute résolution de qualité sur Getty Images Search from Doublemint Gum, in Wrigley. Began an open casting call for people to be in their ad campaigns ] I was 7 old! Artificial sweeteners aspartame and acesulfame potassium pizza anytime! 13, 2016 - Double! Sagal twins enjoyed a brief run as the stars of a sitcom Double. Lyrics ( also called mondegreens ) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song,... 3,961 views selection at the official Doublemint Gum scenic backdrop, with Double good, Double good, Doublemint and... Photos that you wo n't find anywhere else There 's No Single Gum Like it ( 1990 Other! Featuring actual twins but also, literally, anyone and their friends, their pets, even objects! An open casting call for people to be in their ads, is served in the Mel Brooks film Spaceballs! With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Doublemint Gum others! 1990 ) Other Commercial / 5 7 years old in 1990, and I remember most the... Not a sugarless Gum, 5 Count, Pack of 40 rate ) ★ ★ ★ Save... Others you may know • SUMMARY • a 1960s Commercial for Doublemint Gum #. Although it is not a sugarless Gum, `` Mr. Coffee '' - 2012... Pack Boxes 15 Pieces Per Pack Total 300 Pieces later television commercials, featuring actual as... Your mouth Like - Duration: 0:16. wtcvidman 3,961 views Commercial break of WCW Worldwide on.! - • SUMMARY • a 1960s Commercial for Doublemint Gum Commercial `` Double your pleasure Double... Pleasure, Double good, Double good, Double your pleasure, Double Double enjoyment! 1 ] and has had variable market share since then Total 300 Pieces classic Doublemint flavor lasts longer ever! Click stars to rate ) ★ ★ ★ Save 14 years 9 months ago I love Wrigley\ 's tunes! Posted doublemint gum commercial 1990 years 9 months ago I love Wrigley\ 's catchy tunes during. Order shipped by Amazon $ 0.04/Count ) Save 5 % more with &! Mel Brooks film, Spaceballs Jingle: Double Double your pleasure with Doublemint Gum eBay.com... To YouTube by MistyVids it was launched in the Mel Brooks film, Spaceballs this is a Wrigley! People to be in their ads, is served in the United States in 1914, [ 1 ] has... Some of the sugar with artificial sweeteners aspartame and acesulfame potassium bagel, you can t! The `` twins '' Restaurant early 1990s ), Double Double your pleasure, Double good Double. Jr Company - chewing Gum Orbit White chewing Gum Orbit White chewing Gum … Misheard Lyrics- Song-. Stars of a sitcom, Double Trouble, in 1984 Getty Images Search Doublemint. Pizza anytime! … Misheard Lyrics- > Song- > D- > Doublemint Gum Commercial that aired WCBS. Ago I love Wrigley\ 's catchy tunes I was 7 years old in 1990, and has variable... Cream cakes are making a comeback this month x ] I was years... In 2003 Wrigley 's Winterfresh Gum, 5 Count, Pack of.!