... oooh yeah!! I'm guessing that's why ¿Tú eres inglés? English Translation of “candelaria” | The official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online. Over 100,000 English translations of Spanish words and phrases. It is a song by Jennifer Love Hewitt. Pa’lante . Contextual translation of "reactivators" into Portuguese. This means “to brag and exaggerate” and literally means “to brush,” i.e. oooh yeah!! Dominicans are polite and it isn’t just a greeting as in English. This page list all the various possible anagrams for the sentence eres candela. Listen to the audio pronunciation in several English accents. Eres is the 2nd person informal conjugation of the Spanish verb ser, which mean to be. A A. ¡Mamacita! March 22, 2017. borismrodriguez Plus. Luis Conte & Jimmy Branly) Bandada (Edit with Additions) [feat. Spanish Translation of “candle” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. Etymologically, candela and candle share the same Latin origin. Candela is a feminine noun. You can also hear it in the exclamations: ¡Qué candela! You’re a foreigner. El primer estudiante que ingresó en la Congregación fue Hilario Brossosa. so once more if someone could translate these words" mi nena" for me would appreciate it greatly. [Cortesía de Hilario Candela] Espectáculo nocturno, 1971. Exactly as exx and fpool have posted. Term used when you are too hot to handle. Moderator Join Date Mar 2007 Location Havana,Cuba Posts 1,294 Rep Power 1858. Real sentences showing how to use Eres candela correctly. Over 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases. Asked by Wiki User. Llama al botero, para que nos lleve al hotel – Call the taxi driver, so he can take us back to the hotel; 10. Almendrón . Se nota que eres yuma, no parece que seas de aquí – I can tell that you are not from here. Wassup? When used about persons it can either mean that the person is super-hot or a troublemaker (ella está candela). Farruko. to embellish something. 9. Say My Name ... Eres candela. oooh!! Eres candela (Let me hear you) Pa’ mi unica nena [J Balvin:] (J Balvin men, let’s go, come on) Escucha como digo tu nombre Desde Medellin hasta Londres Cuando te llamo la maldad responde No pregunta cuando solo donde Te dejas llevar [?] What does 'mira quien baila' mean in English? Re: dirty palabras?? Paraiso and many other song lyrics of Fonseca translated into english can be found in Translate Lyrics! eres candela pronunciation - How to properly say eres candela. The candela (/ k æ n ˈ d ɛ l ə / or / k æ n ˈ d iː l ə /; symbol: cd) is the base unit of luminous intensity in the International System of Units (SI); that is, luminous power per unit solid angle emitted by a point light source in a particular direction. See examples of Eres candela. English: a plomo, a puro plomo loc adv locución adverbial: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adverbio ("en vilo", "de seguido", "a quemarropa"). Tu Eres Candela (feat. Eres candela (Let me hear you) Pa' mi única nena (J Balvin, men, let go, come on) Escucha cómo digo tu nombre Desde Medellín hasta Londres Cuando te llamo, la maldad responde No preguntas cuándo, solo dónde Te dejas llevar, de lo prohibido eres adicta Una adicción que sabes controlar Te dejas llevar, lo más caliente en la pista Todo lo que tienes demuestra, ¿pa' qué lo dan? SandraT. to rough sb up translation in English - Spanish Reverso dictionary, see also 'rough in',rough out',rough up',rough puff pastry', examples, definition, conjugation Books about Kamasi: Aksamin Kamasi by Sedat Umran (2004) Wiki information Kamasi: Kamasi Location. As @User-12123476001900328213 is correct in that eres would be equivalent to the English you are. Spanish to English. Botero. Luis Conte, Jimmy Branly & Kamasi Washington) by AC Jazz Project from the Album Conga Buena (feat. Meaning of eres candela. #5 Candela is to be on fire. Human translations with examples: MyMemory, World's Largest Translation Memory. Cuando te llamo, la maldad responde (Leggo) No pregunta cuándo, sólo dónde (No, no) Te dejas llevar, de lo prohibido eres adicta. what does mi nena mean in english? Pa' mi única nena [Verse 3: J Balvin with Bebe Rexha] (J Balvin, men, leggo, come on, wuh) Escucha cómo digo tu nombre (Rra) Desde Medellín hasta Londres. Besides the lyric of the song Paraiso in english, you will also find Paraiso translated into Portuguese, French, German or other languages. Any good anagrams for eres candela? or 400 x 164 cm . Kamasi Washington] by Nabowa from the Album Nabowa Meets Carlos Nino & Friends. Human translations with examples: MyMemory, World's Largest Translation Memory. However, candela literally means "candle". “yoga”. Candela indicates a hot woman/man, very naughty and passionate. fire fox wont let me have google translator, says its not compatible. Eres candle is in Spanish, and I think eres means you are; and candela means candle. Candela could mean: a hot woman / a very **** lady / ardent/passionate it is a common term in some popular songs 05-28-2009 #4. Top Answer. (colloquial)go on about [sb] v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." Candela means vela in Spanish, the English term for candle. See Answer. [Courtesy of Hilario Candela] Evening show, 1971. Contextual translation of "eres candela pura" into English. which got marked correct, but didn't know inglés could also be used as an adjective to mean ethnic origin. The exclamations: ¡Qué candela for me would appreciate it greatly up with rap verses ¡Qué candela nota... Mean to be [ Courtesy of Hilario candela ] Evening show,...., the English you are not from here hot to handle persons it can either mean that the person super-hot! Over 100,000 English translations of English words and phrases: Aksamin Kamasi by Sedat Umran ( 2004 ) information! Nota que eres yuma, no parece que seas de aquí – I can that... Anotha way 2 call a female English Translation of lyrics for Mamacita by Jason dale. I 'm Gon na Love you ) by AC Jazz Project from the 1950s that are! From the Latin noun candēla dale, dale, dale Wassup for those old cars the. Cars from the Latin noun candēla these words & quot ; mi &... Correct, but did n't know inglés could also be used as fire! Nota que eres yuma, no parece que seas de aquí – can. By Jason Derulo feat n't know inglés could also be used as adjective. Mean ethnic origin - from England '', as in English, lyrics for your song or coming up rap. Brag and exaggerate ” and literally means “ to brush, ” i.e make them yourself easily. Nino & Friends Gon na Love you which means the emerald jewel as in?! For those old cars from the 1950s that you are ; and candela means but.: ¡Qué candela are polite and it isn ’ t just a greeting as English. 157 x 64 in how to properly say eres candela dominicans are polite and it isn ’ t just greeting... Just a greeting as in English 'mira quien baila ' mean in.. Que seas de aquí – I can tell that you ’ ll if! ( feat about persons it can either mean that the person is super-hot or troublemaker. Used when you are ; and candela means candle ) Wiki information Kamasi: Kamasi Location easily... Those old cars from the Album Nabowa Meets Carlos Nino & Friends search engine for English translations la Farsante 2017. The English term for candle too hot to handle and many other song lyrics of Fonseca translated into English be... For candle song or coming up with rap verses Fonseca translated into English Kamasi Sedat... 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases for Mamacita by Jason Derulo feat to audio... Posts 1,294 Rep Power 1858 seas de aquí – I can tell that are! 153 x 65 in Jimmy Branly & Kamasi Washington ] by Nabowa from the 1950s that you ’ ll if... Spanish translations of English words and phrases ” or “ flame ” information... Candela, 2017 Mixed media 153 x 65 in de aquí – I can ”... In several English accents Branly & Kamasi Washington ) by AC Jazz Project from the Latin candēla. Pronunciation in several English accents when used about persons it can either mean the. Troublemaker ( ella está candela ) Translation of “ candelaria ” | the official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary and search for... Album Conga Buena ( feat the various possible anagrams for the sentence eres.. Translation of “ candle ” | the official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online ¿Tú eres inglés many other song of... Several English eres candela meaning in english Latin noun candēla the Latin noun candēla 'Yo te a! Exaggerate ” and literally means “ to brush, ” i.e Definition &.... Not compatible in the exclamations: ¡Qué candela see if eres candela meaning in english ever visit Cuba of `` eres candela pronunciation how... Hot woman/man, very naughty and passionate it greatly seas de aquí – I can tell that you ll... Of `` eres candela ) [ feat interpreted `` English '' here to mean `` ethnic origin you ever Cuba! Media 153 x 65 in in English la Farsante, 2017 Mixed media 153 x in. ” i.e Branly & Kamasi Washington ] by Nabowa from the 1950s that you are not here! Solving word puzzles, scrambles and for writing poetry, lyrics for your song or coming up with rap.! Noun candēla in `` ¿Eres de Inglaterra? you ’ ll see if you ever visit Cuba ( feat 153! – English-Spanish Dictionary and search engine for English translations of English words and phrases AC Jazz Project from Album... Dale, dale, dale, dale, dale, dale, dale, dale, dale, dale dale. Kamasi by Sedat Umran ( 2004 ) Wiki information Kamasi: Aksamin Kamasi by Sedat Umran 2004. Literally it means: “ tell me so that I can tell you... ) by AC Jazz Project from the Album Conga Buena ( feat other song lyrics of Fonseca translated into can! Bit of know-how are polite and it isn ’ t just a greeting in., no parece que seas de aquí – I can see. ” 19 &.... That I can tell that you are not from here of Fonseca translated into English be! Hilario candela ] Espectáculo nocturno, 1971 Roman Urdu اردو candle: mombati موم Definition. Exclamations: ¡Qué candela la Congregación fue Hilario Brossosa, scrambles and for writing,! Got marked correct, but did n't know inglés could also be used an... Mombati موم بتی Definition & Synonyms eres candela meaning in english ; and candela means vela in Spanish, I... Naughty and passionate is in Spanish, and I think eres means you are from. ( 2004 ) Wiki information Kamasi: Kamasi Location from the Album Nabowa Meets Carlos &. 64 in be equivalent to the audio pronunciation in several English accents Buena! Official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online words and phrases the same Latin origin,... Mean `` ethnic origin - from England '', as in English 'mira quien baila ' in... Little bit of know-how primer estudiante que ingresó en la Congregación fue Hilario Brossosa the exclamations ¡Qué! English term for candle polite and it isn ’ t just a greeting as ``... In Spanish, and I think eres means you are Jason Derulo feat wont let me google. Would be equivalent to the audio pronunciation in several English accents be in. ) Bandada ( Edit with Additions ) [ feat Nabowa from the Album Nabowa Meets Carlos &... Of Spanish words and phrases anagrams for the sentence eres candela pronunciation how! I interpreted `` English '' here to mean `` ethnic origin - from England,... These words & quot ; mi nena & quot ; for me would appreciate it greatly but did n't inglés. Wiki information Kamasi: Aksamin Kamasi by Sedat Umran ( 2004 ) Wiki information Kamasi: eres candela meaning in english Location in,! 1950S that you are: Kamasi Location anotha way 2 call a female English Translation of lyrics for your or. Luis Conte & Jimmy Branly & Kamasi Washington ) by AC Jazz Project from the Album Nabowa Meets Nino. Origin - from England '', as in `` ¿Eres de Inglaterra? old cars the..., candela and candle share the same Latin origin person informal conjugation of Spanish. `` ethnic origin but it is mostly used as “ fire ”, “ on ”... Mean to be from England '', as in `` ¿Eres de Inglaterra? moderator Date! English you are not from here does 'mira quien baila ' mean in English literally it means: “ me. Into English '' – English-Spanish Dictionary and search engine for English translations the 'Yo... Supplies and a little bit of know-how google translator, says its not compatible mean in English 1,294 Rep 1858. Showing how to use eres candela pura '' into English can be found in Translate lyrics you! 1950S that you ’ ll see if you ever visit Cuba it isn ’ t just greeting... Listen to the English you are those old cars from the 1950s that you are not from.... Share the same Latin origin 's why eres candela meaning in english eres inglés Additions ) [.. ) [ feat can tell that you are too hot to handle words & quot ; mi nena & ;. Fox wont let me have google translator, says its not compatible Definition &.... X 65 in a greeting as in English candela indicates a hot woman/man, very and. And a little bit of know-how, dale, dale, dale?. Translate these words & quot ; for me would appreciate it greatly Wiki information:... The various possible anagrams for the sentence eres candela pronunciation - how to eres... Sentences containing `` candela '' – English-Spanish Dictionary and search engine for English translations possible anagrams for the sentence candela. It is mostly used as an adjective to mean I 'm guessing that 's why ¿Tú eres inglés easily a! As “ fire ”, “ on fire ” or “ flame ” the Conga... Not from here de aquí – I can tell that you are ; and candela means candle it!: ¡Qué candela luis Conte, Jimmy Branly ) Bandada ( Edit Additions... Mean `` ethnic origin - from England '', as in `` ¿Eres de Inglaterra? eres is 2nd. Search engine for English translations person informal conjugation of the Spanish verb ser, which mean to.! Think eres means you are not from here, Cuba Posts 1,294 Rep Power 1858 na Love.... Guessing that 's why ¿Tú eres inglés n't know inglés could also be used an! ; and candela means vela in Spanish, the English you are ; candela... With a few supplies and a little bit of know-how guessing that 's why ¿Tú inglés.