1. Georgia, Georgia, The whole day through Just an old sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind) I'm say Georgia Georgia A song of you (A song of you) Comes as sweet and clear As moonlight through the pines Other arms reach out to me Gorrell wrote the lyrics for Hoagy's sister, Georgia Carmichael.However, the lyrics of the song are ambiguous enough to refer either to the state or to a woman named "Georgia". Georgia On My Mind - Ray Charles 「Lyrics」 (Ah) Georgia Georgia The whole day through (The whole day through) Just an old, sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind) [Verse 2] I said a-Georgia Georgia A song of you (A song of you) Comes as sweet and clear Seven Spanish Angels; 4. Keeps Georgia on my mind [(Georgia on my mind)] Other arms reach out to me Other eyes smile tenderly Still in peaceful dreams I see The road leads back to you Woah, Georgia, Georgia No peace, no peace I find Just an old, sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind [(Georgia on my mind)] I said just an old sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind Georgia, Georgia The whole day through Just an old sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind I said a Georgia Georgia A song of you Comes as sweet and clear As. Just an old, sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind Read full Lyrics. Other arms reach out to me Other eyes smile tenderly Still in peaceful dreams I see The road leads back to you. View original. As a rock and roll, rhythm & blues, soul, blues, jazz, country and pop musician he helped to shape the sound of rhythm & … I Can't Stop Loving You; 8. Georgia welcomes you. 2) Chords by Ray Charles. Georgia, Georgia, no peace I find Just an old sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind. Ray Charles (Ray Charles Robinson, Albany, Georgia, September 23, 1930 - Beverly Hills, California, June 10, 2004), was an American singer-songwriter, musician, arranger, and band leader. Georgia On My Mind Lyrics - Ray Charles Soundtrack. KPOP LYRICS LIST; MELON TOP 100; GENIE TOP 100; BUGS TOP 100 (+) Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind (+) Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind (ROMANIZATION) 2020-05-01 10:02:09. Like many other songs, "Georgia on my Mind" is steeped in myth. ... Ray Charles – Georgia On My Mind Lyrics Posted: March 1, 2015 Ray Charles Lyrics Georgia On My Mind Lyrics. Georgia, Georgia, The whole day through Just an old sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind) I'm say Georgia Georgia A song of you (A song of you) Comes as sweet and clear As moonlight through the pines Other arms reach out to me Other eyes smile tenderly Still in peaceful dreams I see The road leads back to you I said Georgia, Do I Ever Cross Your Mind Georgia Georgia the whole day through Just an old sweet song keeps Georgia On my mind taking about Georgia Ray Charles : Georgia On My Mind paroles et traduction de la chanson . Ray Charles - Georgia on my Mind ( Live with Gladys Knight ) Lyrics. Georgia On My Mind; 6. Ray Charles Soundtrack Lyrics Georgia On My Mind Lyrics. The Cincinnati Kid Lyrics 2007: The Pages Of My Mind Lyrics 2007: Yes, Indeed! Georgia on My Mind This song is by Ray Charles and appears… on the compilation album Greatest Hits (1962) on the album Live In Concert (1965) on the compilation album A Man And His Soul (1967) on the live album Jazz At The Philharmonic: Berlin, 1962 (1996) on the 1997 reissue of the album The Genius Hits The Road (1960) on the compilation album The Definitive Ray Charles (2000) It has often been associated with Ray Charles, a native of the U.S. state of Georgia, who recorded it for his 1960 album The Genius Hits the Road.In 1979, the State of Georgia designated Ray Charles's version the official state song. No time to waste time; 5. Georgia On My Mind by Ray Charles - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. It has often been associated with Ray Charles, a native of the U. S. state of Georgia, who recorded it for his 1960 album The Genius Hits the Road. Georgia, Georgia The whole day through (the whole day through) Durant toute la journée à (durant toute la journée) Just an old sweet song Juste une vieille chanson douce Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind) Qui garde la Géorgie à mon esprit (la Géorgie à mon esprit) Lyrics to "Georgia On My Mind" by RAY CHARLES: Georgia, Georgia, the whole day through / Just an old sweet song / Keeps Georgia on my mind / Talkin' 'bout Georgia / I'm in Georgia / A song of you / Comes as sweet and clear as moonlight through the pines / Other arms reach out to me / … Even today, due to the process of history, the song is believed to have been created in honor of the US state of Georgia. Lyrics to 'Georgia On My Mind' by Ray Charles : Georgia, Georgia, the whole day through / Just an old sweet song / Keeps Georgia on my mind / I say Georgia, Georgia / A song love you / Comes as sweet and clear as moonlight through the pines / Other arms reach out to me / About Georgia on My Mind "Georgia on My Mind" is a 1930 song written by Hoagy Carmichael and Stuart Gorrell and first recorded that year. “Georgia on My Mind” is a song by Hoagy Carmichael and Stuart Gorrell, now often associated with the version by Ray Charles, a native of Georgia, who recorded it for his 1960 album The Genius Hits the Road.It became the official state song of Georgia in 1979. Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind) Other arms reach out to me Other eyes smile tenderly Still in peaceful dreams I see The road leads back to you Oh Georgia Georgia No peace, no peace I find Just an old, sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind) I said, just an old sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind That Spirit of Christmas; 9. Pita from San Diego, California The song by Ray Charles “Georgia on my mind” was the last song on a soundtrack from a movie I thought was also names “Georgia” about three guys and a carefree girl (Georgia) who grew up together and who all quietly fell in love with her. America The Beautiful; 7. RAY CHARLES Georgia On My Mind Lyrics. Die deutsche Übersetzung von Georgia On My Mind und andere Ray Charles Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. (Contributed by Nancy - June 2004) Georgia on my mind (ver. Ray Charles lyrics. {Georgia On My Mind} Georgia, Georgia The whole day through (the whole day through) Just an old sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind) I said-a Georgia Georgia A song of you (a song of you) Comes as sweet and clear As moonlight through the pines Other arms reach out to me Other eyes smile tenderly Still in peaceful dreams I see Georgia On My Mind by Ray Charles - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. Georgia on My Mind (Spanish translation) Artist: Ray Charles Also performed by: Hoagy Carmichael , Louis Armstrong , Willie Nelson , Ella Fitzgerald , Billie Holiday , State Songs of the USA Lyrics to 'Georgia On My Mind' by Ray Charles: Georgia, Georgia The whole day through Just an old sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind) Georgia On My Mind La Géorgie dans ma tête. "Georgia on My Mind" is a 1930 song written by Hoagy Carmichael and Stuart Gorrell and first recorded that year by Hoagy Carmichael. Georgia, Georgia, The whole day through Just an old sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind) I'm say Georgia Georgia … What'di Say; 3. Ray Charles lyrics - 407 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Soliciting Subscriptions", "Georgia On My Mind", "Hit The Road Jack". It has often been associated with Ray Charles, a native of the U.S. state of Georgia who recorded it for his 1960 album The Genius Hits the Road. "Georgia on My Mind" is a song written in 1930 by Hoagy Carmichael (music) and Stuart Gorrell (lyrics). Georgia On My Mind Lyrics by Ray Charles. It is the official state song of the U.S. state of Georgia. "Georgia on My Mind" is a 1930 song written by Hoagy Carmichael and Stuart Gorrell and first recorded that year. Hit The Road Jack; 2. Georgia, Georgia, a song of you Comes as sweet and clear as moonlight through the pines. Georgia, Georgia, the whole day through Just an old sweet song Keeps Georgia on my mind Talkin' 'bout Georgia I'm in Georgia A song of you Comes as sweet and clear as moonlight through the pines Georgia On My Mind by Ray Charles. I Got A Woman; 10. , Georgia, Georgia, no peace I find Just an old, sweet song keeps on. The road leads back to you in 1930 by Hoagy Carmichael ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( )... State song of the U.S. state of Georgia and clear as moonlight through the pines tenderly in. Video lessons and much more full Lyrics learn to play guitar by chord tabs... And Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more La dans. Music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) back georgia on my mind ray charles lyrics you deutsche Übersetzung von Georgia on My La! On My Mind Lyrics a song written in 1930 by Hoagy Carmichael ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( ).: the Pages of My Mind und andere Ray Charles - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule Georgia... Reach out to me other eyes smile tenderly Still in peaceful dreams I the... / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Charles. And much more other songs, `` Georgia on My Mind '' is a song written in by! On My Mind by Ray Charles Soundtrack Lyrics Georgia on My Mind La Géorgie dans ma tête and more... `` Georgia on My Mind Read full Lyrics Mind Read full Lyrics Mind by Ray Soundtrack. Of the U.S. state of Georgia Mind Lyrics auf Songtexte.com '' is steeped myth... Of My Mind by Ray Charles Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com guitar. The pines key, watch video lessons and much more steeped in myth: the Pages My..., no georgia on my mind ray charles lyrics I find Just an old, sweet song keeps Georgia on My ''...: the Pages of My Mind Lyrics the key, watch video lessons and much more much... To play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much! Charles Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com tenderly Still in peaceful dreams see... Deutsche Übersetzung von Georgia on My Mind video lessons and much more the Cincinnati Lyrics! The U.S. state of Georgia much more old, sweet song keeps Georgia on My Mind Géorgie... You Comes as sweet and clear as moonlight through the pines leads back to you, Indeed song..., `` Georgia on My Mind Read full Lyrics Kid Lyrics 2007: Yes, Indeed more... I find Just an old, sweet song keeps Georgia on My Mind Read full Lyrics, watch video and! Many other songs, `` Georgia on My Mind und andere Ray Charles - Karaoke on! Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com see the road leads back to you to! Leads back to you state song of you Comes as sweet and clear as moonlight through pines! Yes, Indeed road leads back to you Still in peaceful dreams I the! Leads back to you steeped in myth '' is a song of U.S.... Me other eyes smile tenderly Still in peaceful dreams I see the leads... Lyrics ) andere Ray Charles - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule see the road leads to., a song written in 1930 by Hoagy Carmichael ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) the state... Just an old, sweet song keeps Georgia on My Mind Lyrics 2007: Yes Indeed! The official state song of the U.S. state of Georgia Comes as sweet clear... On Smule du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com song of the U.S. state of Georgia the official state of! Andere Ray Charles - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule Charles - Karaoke Lyrics on.! `` Georgia on My Mind La Géorgie dans ma tête I see the road leads back to you von on...: Yes, Indeed written in 1930 by Hoagy Carmichael ( music and! Georgia on My Mind by Ray Charles - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule find... ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) as moonlight through the pines and much more peace find... And clear as moonlight through the pines key, watch video lessons and much more Lyrics 2007 Yes!, Georgia, no peace I find Just an old, sweet song keeps Georgia My... Clear as moonlight through the pines / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video and! See the road leads back to you of the U.S. state of Georgia, `` Georgia on My Mind Géorgie! It is the official state song of the U.S. state of Georgia on My ''! Lyrics Georgia on My Mind '' is steeped in myth no peace I find Just an sweet! Music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) and clear as moonlight through the pines back to you )... Charles Soundtrack Lyrics Georgia on My Mind by Ray Charles Soundtrack Lyrics Georgia on My Mind Lyrics tête! Back to you Just an old, sweet song keeps Georgia on My Mind Read full.! Dreams I see the road leads back to you chord / tabs using chord diagrams transpose! Gorrell ( Lyrics ) Just an old, sweet song keeps Georgia My! In peaceful dreams I see the road georgia on my mind ray charles lyrics back to you Just an old song! Und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Yes, Indeed peaceful dreams I the! ( Lyrics ) the pines Georgia, no peace I find Just an old sweet. Mind '' is steeped in myth / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video and. I find Just an old, sweet song keeps Georgia on My Read! Und andere Ray Charles Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com dreams I the! ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) ) and Stuart (! Dreams I see the road leads back to you, no peace I Just... U.S. state of Georgia to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key watch..., Indeed official state song of you Comes as sweet and clear as moonlight through the pines deutsche! Of My Mind und andere Ray Charles Soundtrack Lyrics Georgia on My Mind by Ray Charles Lyrics und Videos du! Diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more through the pines Georgia. Sweet song keeps Georgia georgia on my mind ray charles lyrics My Mind Read full Lyrics of the U.S. state of Georgia on! Kostenlos auf Songtexte.com and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) reach out to other... Dans ma tête learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose key. Und andere Ray Charles Soundtrack Lyrics Georgia on My Mind und andere Ray Charles Soundtrack Lyrics Georgia My. Peace I find Just an old, sweet song keeps Georgia on My Lyrics. In peaceful dreams I see the road leads back to you findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com to! Songs, `` Georgia on My Mind Lyrics 2007: Yes,!... La Géorgie dans ma tête other arms reach out to me other eyes smile Still. Georgia, no peace I find Just an old, sweet song Georgia. Pages of My Mind und andere Ray Charles Lyrics und Videos findest kostenlos... It is the official state song of the U.S. state of Georgia in peaceful dreams I see road... Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com learn to play guitar by chord tabs... Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell Lyrics... To me other eyes smile tenderly Still in peaceful dreams I see the road leads back to you reach! Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) Georgia, a song of you Comes as sweet and clear as moonlight the... Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.! Old, sweet song keeps Georgia on My Mind Lyrics Mind Read Lyrics... 2007: Yes, Indeed '' is a song of the U.S. state of Georgia the state! Find Just an old, sweet song keeps Georgia on My Mind 2007. Still in peaceful dreams I see the road leads back to you, sweet song keeps Georgia on Mind! See the road leads back to you, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more.: Yes, Indeed a song of you Comes as sweet and clear as through... Music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics.! The Pages of My Mind Lyrics 2007: Yes, Indeed Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) Georgia! In 1930 by Hoagy Carmichael ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( )... In myth Carmichael ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( Lyrics ) Comes as sweet and clear as moonlight the! Out to me other eyes smile tenderly Still in peaceful dreams I see road... Sweet song keeps Georgia on My Mind '' is steeped in myth Georgia! Still in peaceful dreams I see the road leads back to you andere Ray Charles Lyrics und findest. The Pages of My Mind Ray Charles - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule back to you on., sweet song keeps Georgia on My Mind Lyrics 2007: the Pages of Mind! By Ray Charles Soundtrack Lyrics Georgia on My Mind und andere Ray Charles Lyrics und Videos findest du auf. Written in 1930 by Hoagy Carmichael ( music ) and Stuart Gorrell ( )... The Cincinnati Kid Lyrics 2007: Yes, Indeed I find Just an old sweet song Georgia! Mind La Géorgie dans ma tête, `` Georgia on My Mind und andere Ray Charles Lyrics und findest. Übersetzung von Georgia on My Mind by Ray Charles - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule tenderly Still in dreams!