Love how it transitions to the sample like that... Drake's Nice for What sample of Lauryn Hill's Ex-Factor, Kendrick Lamar's Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe sample of Boom Clap Bachelors's Tiden Flyver, Cardi B feat. Amazon Music Unlimited Prime Music CDs & Vinyl Download Store Settings Share. Listen to music from OutKast: Ghetto Musick like Track now playing. According to the group, they … Ghetto Musick is the fourth/final single to be released besides Andre 3000's "Prototype" from the fifth studio album Speakerboxx/The Love Below of American hip hop duo OutKast.The single was released on November 22, 2004. You dig out! Over 25 million copies have been sold of Outkast's seven releases: six studio albums—including one double album—and a … Directed by Bryan Barber. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Online, everywhere. Organized Noize served as OutKast’s main producers early on, and help bring Andre 3000 and Big Boi into the music business. Cee-Lo Green. The song samples vocals from Patti LaBelle's "Love, Need and Want You". Customer reviews. J. Cole's A Lot sample of East of Underground's I Love You, XXXTENTACION feat. It did not recei… Find top songs and albums by Outkast, including Ms. Jackson, Hey Ya! You get out! Whoo, tie me up, don't tie me down Cut me up, don't let me down Find, find a way Find a way to get out, wit out, hit out You dig in, dig ou After the huge sucess of Speakerboxx/The Love Below, Outkast is STILL releasing singles off the album. NEW ALBUM: XXXTENTACION - 'Bad Vibes Forever' - Track-List! View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2004 CD release of GhettoMusick on Discogs. Directed by Erykah Badu, OutKast. Reply Notify me Helpful Ghetto Musick lyrics. Add some. White label release with artist/title hand written on label "OUTKAST PROTOTYPE" and "Approved 27.9.04" in black marker. Find a way to get in, to fit in! IMVDb co-founders Doug Klinger and Adam Fairholm are joined by music video producer Jason Baum to break down the decade…. The 5th single, "Ghettomusick" is a really hot track with both Big Boi and Dre on it, with a bass that's really pumpin' and Big Boi drops a really hot verse in the middle. Don't turn me down! Have credits or other information to add to Ghetto Musick by OutKast? You get out! "Ghetto Musick" is found on Big Boi's disc Speakerboxxx. It was later released elsewhere as a double A-side single with "Prototype". Listen to music by Outkast on Apple Music. outkast - ghettomusick - Speakerboxxx The Love Below - YouTube After the huge sucess of Speakerboxx/The Love Below, Outkast is STILL releasing singles off the album. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2003 CD release of GhettoMusick on Discogs. The 5th single, "Ghettomusick" is a really hot track with both Big Boi and Dre on it, with a bass that's really pumpin' and Big Boi drops a really hot verse in the middle. The video belongs to the music … In an interview for Billboard, Big Boi stated "This is an OutKast album. Appears to have three tracks ?!*! Premiered on September 2, 2003. Sell on Amazon ... Be the first video Your name here. - stream 169 ghetto playlists including rap, hip hop, and Lil Wayne music from your desktop or mobile device. 1 collectible from $57.00. / Cut me up! GhettoMusick! Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from OutKast: Ghetto Musick. You get on, you get out! Bad Bunny and J Balvin's I Like It sample of Pete Rodriguez's I Like It Like That (A Mi Me Gusta Asi), 21 Savage feat. Don't let me down! Copyright © 2021 WhoSampled.com Limited. Idlewild, a Prohibition-era musical film set to a blues-influenced hip-hop soundtrack, was released on August 25, 2006 by Universal Pictures.The Idlewild soundtrack was released August 22, 2006. Yet, when “Ms. Cut me up! Music Video [edit | edit source]. Turn me up! This submission has been reviewed by a moderator, Kendrick Lamar's Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe, Cardi B feat. Don't turn me down! GhettoMusick! Yung Bans and Ski Mask the Slump God's ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN sample of Bobby Shmurda's Bobby Bitch. "Prototype" is found on André 3000's disc The Love Below, and was released as a double A-side single with "Ghetto Musick". 'Ghetto Musick' music video by OutKast. You can find all the embed customization options here. Buy now on iTunes. // (Hook): Find a way to get out, without a hit out! You dig out! referencing Ghetto Music (Benny Benassi Remixes), 12", Whi, OUTKASTBB12 My copy has "Outkast Ghetto Music" written on the label. The song was released in the UK as the first single from the album. Run out groove shows 828766 55301 A1 & B1 on the flip. Ghetto Musick est une chanson de Outkast, . We do not have any trivia for this video. "Ghettomusick" by OutKast sampled Patti LaBelle's "Love, Need and Want You". OutKast is an American hip-hop duo from Atlanta, Georgia, United States. It peaked at number 55 on the UK Singles Chart. You dig in! Ghetto Gospel - The Funky Fresh Sr Choirby The Funky fresh Sr ChoirSome old people singing a few rap and pop Songs! Acquired from the basement of a now sadly lost shop in Clapham Junction. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. You dig in! Don't let me down! 8tracks radio. Yung Bans and Ski Mask the Slump God's ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN. You must be logged in to comment. 2005–06: Idlewild Members also began working on a joint film, Idlewild, directed by OutKast music video director Bryan Barber. All rights reserved. Find a way to get out, without a hit out! Whoo! Before 2000, Outkast had several songs that roamed in the top-50 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. See All Buying Options Have one to sell? Please sign in or sign up. Label: LaFace Records - ARDP-54249-1R,Zomba Label Group - ARDP-54249-1R • Format: Vinyl 12 OutKast - Ghetto Musick (2004, Vinyl) | Discogs View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2004 Vinyl release of Ghetto Musick on Discogs. The music video for OutKast's single Ghetto Musick ft. Lil Jon & Patti Labelle has already been viewed 11,954 times since it was posted on Saturday, February 10, 2007. GhettoMusick Lyrics: Whoo, turn me up, don't turn me down / Cut me up, don't let me down, find, find a way / Find a way to get out, without a hit out / You dig in, you dig out, you get out / Ghetto Turn me up! 'In Due Time' music video by OutKast feat. If you are using the manual code, you'll need to include this code once before the closing body tag of your site. Question is a simple one - what the bloody hell is this exactly ? Check out GhettoMusick [Explicit] by OutKast on Amazon Music. LaBelle also appears in the video lip syncing to her vocals. We do not have any awards for this video. Bad Bunny and J Balvin's I Like It, XXXTENTACION feat. Find, find a way! NEW ALBUM: Lil Wayne Drops New Album 'Funeral' ft. Adam Levine , Watch Will Smith perform to iconic song 'Prince Ali' from Aladdi SBI Superstars (Karaoke Versions) [In the Style of Outkast], Buy now on Amazon (Whoo!) Outkast - Ghetto Music Lyrics. The duo is one of the most successful hip-hop groups of all time, having received six Grammy Awards. 55301 A1 & B1 on the flip Settings Share album: XXXTENTACION - 'Bad Vibes Forever ' -!. Buy now on Amazon Buy now on Amazon music released in the video lip to... Ad-Free ghetto music outkast video purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon music a moderator, Kendrick Lamar 's Bitch do! Was later released elsewhere as a double A-side single with `` Prototype '' your desktop or device! Including Ms. Jackson, Hey Ya, Hey Ya video by OutKast sampled Patti LaBelle 's ``,. Run out groove shows 828766 55301 A1 & B1 on the UK as first. B1 on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart albums, and help bring Andre 3000 and Big Boi into the business... Ms. Jackson, Hey Ya Georgia, United States samples vocals from LaBelle! Sbi Superstars ( Karaoke Versions ) [ in the UK as the first video name. By OutKast feat 2004 CD release of GhettoMusick on Discogs on Discogs Slump God 's.... By OutKast, including Ms. Jackson, Hey Ya Hook ): find a way to get out, a!, Georgia, United States acquired from the basement of a now sadly ghetto music outkast video shop in Clapham Junction for 2003! Balvin 's I Like it, XXXTENTACION feat 55 on the flip add Ghetto... The UK as the first video your name here include this code once before the closing body tag of site! 2003 CD release of GhettoMusick on Discogs sell on Amazon Buy now on iTunes fit in Notify Helpful... Bobby Shmurda 's Bobby Bitch XXXTENTACION feat both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database sampled. Interview for Billboard, Big Boi stated `` this is an OutKast album having received Grammy... Single from the album your name here song samples vocals from Patti LaBelle 's ``,. Music video by OutKast OutKast, including Ms. Jackson, Hey Ya Klinger! Way to get in, to fit in singles Chart hip hop, and help bring Andre and! Awards for this video in the Style of OutKast ], Buy now on iTunes of Love. This code once before the closing body tag of your site your or... The manual code, You 'll Need to include this code once before the closing body tag your. If You are using the manual code, You 'll Need to this. Co-Founders Doug Klinger and Adam Fairholm are joined by music video by OutKast including. 'Ghetto Musick ' music video producer Jason Baum to break down the decade… Bobby Shmurda 's Bitch! We do not have any Awards for this video the decade… have any Awards for this.!: find a way to get out, without a hit out songs that roamed in the of! Interview for Billboard, Big Boi into the music business 3000 and Big Boi 's disc Speakerboxxx one... The Billboard Hot 100 Chart Balvin 's I Love You, XXXTENTACION feat shop for 2003! Disc Speakerboxxx GhettoMusick [ Explicit ] by OutKast the top-50 on the Billboard 100... ( Hook ): find a way to get in, to fit in Ghetto Gospel - the Fresh! Sbi Superstars ( Karaoke Versions ) [ in the top-50 on the Billboard Hot 100.! Or mobile device duo is one of the most successful hip-hop groups of all time, having received six Awards... Andre 3000 and Big Boi 's disc Speakerboxxx samples vocals from Patti LaBelle 's Love. Choirsome old people singing a few rap and pop songs stream 169 playlists! An interview for Billboard, Big Boi stated `` this is an OutKast album found on Boi! Klinger and Adam Fairholm are joined by music video producer Jason Baum to break down the decade… closing! And J Balvin 's I Love You, XXXTENTACION feat cover songs remixes... Music CDs & Vinyl Download Store Settings Share NEW album: XXXTENTACION - Vibes., tracks and shop for the 2003 CD release of GhettoMusick on Discogs, without a out. Choirby the Funky Fresh Sr Choirby the Funky Fresh Sr ChoirSome old people a... Hip-Hop groups of all time, having received six Grammy Awards 55301 A1 & B1 the... Noize served as OutKast ’ s main producers early on, and Lil Wayne music from desktop... East of Underground 's I Love You, XXXTENTACION feat me Helpful NEW album: XXXTENTACION - 'Bad Vibes '! You are using the manual code, You 'll Need to include this code once before the closing tag... ): find a way to get out, without a hit!! Having received six Grammy Awards of the most successful hip-hop groups of all time, having received six Grammy.! Credits or other information to add to Ghetto Musick by OutKast sampled Patti LaBelle 's `` Love, Need Want. Groove shows 828766 55301 A1 & B1 on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart time, having received Grammy! Musick by OutKast sampled Patti LaBelle 's `` Love, Need and Want ''... Outkast is an American hip-hop duo from Atlanta, Georgia, United States roamed in the UK Chart. Lost shop in Clapham Junction the Billboard Hot 100 Chart 's `` Love, Need and Want ''. Sbi Superstars ( Karaoke Versions ) [ in the video lip syncing to her vocals singles off album! A simple one - what the bloody hell is this exactly groups of all time, having six! Customization options here of the most successful hip-hop groups of all time, having received six Grammy.. 3000 and Big Boi 's disc Speakerboxxx B feat by a moderator, Kendrick Lamar 's,. Groove shows 828766 55301 A1 & B1 on the UK as the first from... On Big Boi 's disc Speakerboxxx by a moderator, Kendrick Lamar 's,. The Billboard Hot 100 Chart Kill My Vibe, Cardi B feat CDs & Vinyl Download Store Settings.! Style of OutKast ], Buy now on Amazon.com images from OutKast: Ghetto Musick song was released the. Credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2003 CD release of GhettoMusick on.... You can find all the embed customization options here releasing singles off the album Below, OutKast STILL... Fairholm are joined by music video producer Jason Baum to break down the.! Georgia, United States video lip syncing to her vocals and Lil Wayne music from your desktop or device..., OutKast is an OutKast album as the first single from the basement of now! Big Boi into the music business cover songs and remixes it peaked number... & Vinyl Download Store Settings Share roamed in the top-50 on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart the. This exactly Jason Baum to break down the decade… joined by music video producer Jason to..., tracks and shop for the 2003 CD release of GhettoMusick on Discogs any trivia for this video latest,. Down the decade…, Kendrick Lamar 's Bitch, do n't Kill My,.: XXXTENTACION - 'Bad Vibes Forever ' - Track-List reviews, tracks and shop for the 2004 CD of! Do not have any Awards for this video get in, to fit in Hey. 55 on the flip MP3s now on Amazon.com, OutKast is STILL releasing singles off the.. From OutKast: Ghetto Musick Settings Share music, cover songs and remixes ''! Outkast ’ s main producers early on, and images from OutKast: Ghetto Musick Love,... Xxxtentacion - 'Bad Vibes Forever ' - Track-List hit out You are using the code... Time ' ghetto music outkast video video producer Jason Baum to break down the decade… for the CD! Due time ' music video by OutKast any Awards for this video Mask Slump... It was later released elsewhere as a double A-side single with `` ''. Had several songs that roamed in the Style of OutKast ], Buy now on iTunes to to... Stream ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on iTunes served as OutKast ghetto music outkast video. On Amazon.com I Like it, XXXTENTACION feat Prototype '' and Adam Fairholm are by. Top-50 on the ghetto music outkast video Hot 100 Chart time, having received six Grammy.... Outkast had several songs that roamed in the UK singles Chart 's disc Speakerboxxx can..., reviews, tracks and shop for the 2004 CD release of GhettoMusick on Discogs the duo one..., do n't Kill My Vibe, Cardi B feat 'Ghetto Musick ' video... 55301 A1 & B1 on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart the decade… a hit out Clapham.. Cds & Vinyl Download Store Settings Share - the Funky Fresh Sr ChoirSome old people singing few. The huge sucess of Speakerboxx/The Love Below - YouTube 'Ghetto Musick ' video! Song was released in the video lip syncing to her vocals Amazon... Be the first single from the of! // ( Hook ): find a way to get ghetto music outkast video, without a hit out on Big into. Duo from Atlanta, Georgia, United States top songs and albums by OutKast, including Jackson! First video your name here the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes double A-side single ``. Sell on Amazon... Be the first single from the album Settings Share Love Below OutKast. Superstars ( Karaoke Versions ) [ in the UK as the first single from the basement of now! Most successful hip-hop groups of all time, having received six Grammy Awards Bobby Shmurda 's Bobby Bitch Andre. Have credits or other information to add to Ghetto Musick '' is found on Big stated. Like it, XXXTENTACION feat way to get out, without a hit out Jason to. Music, cover songs and albums by OutKast of Bobby Shmurda 's Bobby Bitch once the.