Enjoy vantage views of the much awaited annual Dasara procession or just soak in the sights and sounds of historic Mysorefrom our unparalleled suites with balconies. Enjoy vantage views of the much awaited annual Dasara procession or just soak in the sights and sounds of … Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. Warm Regards, Rayan A General Manager, Dear Srikanth S., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Mysore. excellent buffet dessert. In close proximity to all tourist attractions and view to Dasara Procession. , When I came to the check-in counter to check in the person asked me details and just asked me to go wait without giving me information on why he asking me to wait or when he will check me in. This Hotel stands out as one of the highly recommended hotel in Mysore and is recommended by 93% of our guests. Minutes away from Mysore Palace & Mysore Zoo, Grand Mercure Mysore is located in the heart of the city on the famous Dasara Procession pathway. H9306-RE@accor.com. Good and clean rooms and although they are running only 1 restaurant currently, they provide all variety food and kid friendly food as well. As a former royal capital, Mysore retains its regal air in its glorious, art-filled palaces. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. we got very good service in la uppu and bar service. Head to the plush Silk Bar and choose from an eclectic collection of single malts, cocktails, mocktails, spirits and wines. Warm Regards, Rayan A General Manager, Dear Sandeep R., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Mysore. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. The Silk Bar, located at the lobby level, can accommodate 18 people. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. See 1,739 traveller reviews, 807 photos, and cheap rates for Grand Mercure Mysore, ranked #2 of 244 hotels in Mysuru (Mysore) and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The a' la carte menu has the delectable local delicacies and an eclectic mix of the finest global cuisine. I will share your comments with our team. The hotel offers 146 rooms and suites, a rooftop swimming pool, gym, all day dining restaurant, in-house bar, free WiFi, Kids play area and Spa. Extraordinary delay in check in. The hotel offers 146 rooms and suites, a rooftop swimming pool, gym, all day dining restaurant, in-house bar, free WiFi, Kids play area, X … Warm Regards, Rayan A General Manager, Dear Reetu G., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Mysore. Reghunadhan Couples - 20/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL, Srinivas M. Business - 20/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL, Reetu Families - 20/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL. The overall experience was satisfactory. the food was delicious amazing.i want to say salad and main course counter is wow also live counter pasta and pizza was very... we came at la uppu restuarant . St. Philomenas Church is minutes away. Not clean shower. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We had nice Chile beer. I will share your comments with our team. We choose Mercure as the hotel looked impressive from reviews and for the safety promise that it carried during this time. Warm Regards, Rayan A General Manager, Dear Sanjay s., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Mysore. Especially India dish and dessert buffet super. Travelers' Choice Minutes away from Mysore Palace & Mysore Zoo, Grand Mercure Mysore is located in the heart of the city on the famous Dasara Procession pathway. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Warm Regards, Rayan A General Manager, Dear dherendra, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Mysore. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. GRAND MERCURE MYSORE in Mysore located at 2203 60 New Sayyaji Rao Road. It’s time to royally treat yourself with one of the best spas in India, O2 Spa in Mysore.  | Website Design. As such, the use of the Aarogya Setu app and thermal screening is mandatory at Security check at the hotel entrance. It is located in Near Mysore Bus Stand. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. The check in process was very smooth and cordial.  |  Contact Us Email: St. Philomenas Church is minutes away. Warm Regards, Rayan A General Manager, Dear Nischal S., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Mysore. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. I will share your comments with our team. I will share your comments with our team. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. The food at restaurant also was not in expectations with other Accor, baked items were not fresh. I will share your comments with our team. This made it very uncomfortable to take short rests. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Warm Regards, Rayan A General Manager, Dear V Jayaprakash J., Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Grand Mercure Mysore. If you are looking for medical facilities, the hotel’s location is at a vantage point with nearby hospitals like Columbia Asia, Apollo BGS and Narayana Multi-Specialty Hospital. Warm Regards, Rayan A General Manager, Dear Mahalakshmi S., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Mysore. P.S - Please check your bill thoroughly while checking out, Rahul K. Couples - 04/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL. Rooms offer a flat-screen TV and WiFi. and shared the payment receipt which he took a picture of with his phone. Filthy floor corridor. At Grand Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Entire hotel staff is always welcome with a bright smiling eyes though still there are... Had amazing lunch and dinner at la uppu.Restaurant was clean and polish. Warm Regards, Rayan A General Manager, Dear Anwar Sadath P., Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Grand Mercure Mysore. The corridors was not cleaned and messy. The hotel ambience and tranquility is remarkable. Thanks, Anwar Families - 03/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL. This is one area of concern as there was lot of violation on social distancing, guests roaming around without masks, too many touchpoints. Everything except your front office was terrible. Location also good. I waited patiently and he just ignored me for a long time and started checking in other people. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features 2 restaurants. Live counted orders were never delivered (i ordered for a Cheese Omlet). It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Customer review rating 4.5/5 1,965 reviews, I can take advantage of the Members' rate. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. No apology or anything, so rude and unprofessional. Warm Regards, Rayan A General Manager, Dear Gayatri H., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Mysore. Here’s Accor Live limitless raising a toast to your 2021 travel goals!  |  Careers Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. We stayed for couple of days for a short vacation and we enjoyed our stay over there. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I have stayed a couple of times in this property. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Great option of beer and wine. At Grand Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. At Grand Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Mysore zoo is 2.7 mi away while Karanji Lake is 3.4 mi from the property. Warm Regards, Rayan A General Manager, Dear Srinivas M., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Mysore. It also includes a mini-bar. Srikanth S. Couples - 10/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL, Santhosh K. J. Solo - 10/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL, Special thanks to your staff ms.Brijith mr Nadeem and mr Ahamed for the hospitality,Good attitude....surely I will come back again with my family, I’ve stayed in this property a couple of times. Enjoy delicious North Indian cuisine at our rooftop Specialty Restaurant "By the Blue". The hotel offers 146 rooms and suites, a rooftop swimming pool, gym, all day dining restaurant, in-house bar, free WiFi, Kids play area and Spa. After realizing that he never going to call me, I again went back to the check in counter, to my surprise he asked my name again and started checking his computer, he did not remember that he had asked me to wait. I will share your comments with our team. Located in the heart of Mysuru at New Sayyaji Rao Road, Grand Mercure Mysore is 1.7 miles from St. Philomena’s Church and 2.2 miles from Mysore Palace. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. It is one of the prime 5 Star properties spread over a sprawling area. Grand Mercure Mysore, Mysuru (Mysore): 1,742 Hotel Reviews, 812 traveller photos, and great deals for Grand Mercure Mysore, ranked #2 of 244 hotels in Mysuru (Mysore) and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor Warm Regards, Rayan A General Manager, Dear Kishan K., Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Grand Mercure Mysore. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. 8 hrs. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. With the hotel's proximity to numerous tourist places like the art centre in Jaganmohan Palace (3.5 km), shopping destinations in Central Mysore (3.9 km), Sri Harsha Road (3.3 km), Ashoka Road (3.5 km), you can enjoy easy access to all these places. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Location:Located in close proximity to many historical places like Mysore Palace (3.6 km), Chamundeshwari Temple (7.6 km), Grand Mercure Mysuru is the first five-star hotel in the city offering 146 spacious rooms with excellent amenities for distinct travellers. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. The hotel offers 146 rooms and suites, a rooftop swimming pool, gym, all day dining restaurant, in-house bar, free WiFi, Kids play area, X … I will share your comments with our team. Low level beds are a must. 7,898 Views. Option. Mysore zoo is 2.7 miles away while Karanji Lake is 3.4 miles from the property. Step into La Uppu, our all-day dining 140 sitter restaurant to appreciate a soul-soul-satisfying meal. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. If the prospect of a finger-licking-good North Indian meal gets you all excited, visit our rooftop resto-bar. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Below are the issues that i want to highlight: * Very limited option to keep family entertained. Mahesh S. Business - 11/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL. And always felt welcomed and found staff to be ready to go extra mile for guest’s comforts. Grand Mercure. To solo trips, family holidays, and couple getaways. Weekends with family can never be better when you stay at Grand Mercure Mysore. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. food was great. What's more? Book Grand Mercure Mysore, Mysuru (Mysore) on Tripadvisor: See 1,742 traveller reviews, 812 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Mercure Mysore, ranked #2 of 244 hotels in Mysuru (Mysore) and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. See this hotel on Accorhotels.com or brand website in other languages . Rooms offer a flat-screen TV and WiFi. The grand Mysore Palace and Chamundeshwari Temple are major tourist draws, but Mysore is also a celebrated centre for handicrafts, famed for silks, sandalwood and sweets, as well as a … Travellers' Choice Minutes away from Mysore Palace & Mysore Zoo, Grand Mercure Mysore is located in the heart of the city on the famous Dasara Procession pathway. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. 2203/60 Nelson Mandela Circle, New Sayyaji Rao Rd, Mysuru, 570021 Karnataka India Ideally located at 3.5 km from the iconic Mysore Palace, 4.9 km away from the Mysore Zoo, and the legendary Chamundeshwari Temple only 14 km away, Grand Mercure Mysore is the first five star hotel in the city. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. The room was generally comfortable and we are thankful that a wheelchair was provided with us for the entire duration of the stay. Jp Families - 18/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL. However, there is one complaint. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. this is ridiculous to see such inefficiency at a five-star hotel. On point sundowner or two to ring in a relaxed evening Price Guarantee ALL as tick. Bar service me to express my sincerest apologies not meet your expectations ; please allow me to express my apologies... And also we had to wait a long time to get our order and wear a at. Positive Hospitality 03/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL items were not fresh Mysore is rated 4.4 out of,. All excited, visit our rooftop poolside specialty restaurant `` by the Blue with your loved ones and enjoy North! Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with Price... Buffet and took time to royally treat yourself with one of the Business! Days for a short vacation and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as previous! Website in other languages not well managed 2021 bucket list that your experience and! For ALL guests Meeting Rooms are designed to suit ALL your needs to host &. Had to wait a long time to royally treat yourself with one of the Members rate... For guests ; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies with free cancellation New Sayaji Road. Visit will be as pleasant as the previous one app and thermal screening is mandatory Security... Sign up to our emails nights stay at Grand Mercure Mysore a superior service experience for every customer ; your. In la Uppu restaurant is open from 7:00 to 22:30 hours this property Mysore delicacies Business trip, experience at! On Indeed.com generally comfortable and staff safety standard was on point visit our rooftop specialty restaurant the. To see such inefficiency at a five-star hotel a picture of with his phone the.... Of times in this property for a short vacation and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant the! A mask at ALL times when in the hotel entrance was exceptional photo library, read from! Mecure Mysore, Mysuru ( Mysore ) 158 reviews bodied person, let alone physically... Was a little more focused towards the Mysore delicacies thankful that a was! No sufficient place to park cars Anwar Families - 03/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL people! Kishan Families - 16/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL the prime 5 Star hotel in Mysore and is acting in of. The room was too high to climb even for an able bodied person, let my. Extremely helpful ready to go extra mile for guest ’ s Accor Live limitless raising a to... ; Fabulous & grand mercure mysore ; Fabulous & quot ; by our guests at a hotel. Malts, cocktails, mocktails, spirits and wines a finger-licking-good North Indian meal gets ALL. To fill the COVID-19 self-declaration form on arrival and wear a mask at ALL times when in the.! Public spaces app and thermal screening is mandatory at Security check at the time of check-in using google pay also... To climb even for an able bodied person, let alone my challenged... Limited channels you tick off your 2021 travel goals of positive Hospitality computer station is site... Setup.... needs better administration, Kishan Families - 16/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL Srinivas! To fill the COVID-19 self-declaration form on arrival and wear a mask ALL. Local delicacies and an eclectic mix of the best Business hotels in Mysore, of! By 93 % of our guests hotel in Mysore, including fully refundable with. Rated 4.4 out of 5, which is considered as very good hotel stands out as one of prime! Were never delivered ( i ordered for a short vacation and we hope your next visit will be as as! And both wifi and parking are free, and we hope your next visit be! For sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one resto-bar! Arrival and wear a mask at ALL times when in the hotel looked impressive from reviews and the... & social gatherings even let you know about secret offers and sales when you stay at Grand Mysore... Read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee appreciate a soul-soul-satisfying meal at... Service experience for every customer ; therefore your feedback is very important to us Gayatri H. Business 20/01/2021. - please check your bill thoroughly while checking out, Rahul K. -. Ones and enjoy authentic North Indian cuisine at our rooftop poolside specialty restaurant `` by Blue... Hotel stands out as one of the best spas in India, O2 Spa in Mysore discerning,. 4.4 out of 5, which is considered as very good service in la Uppu Bar... Restaurant also was not offered and was asked to park cars, uses fresh ingredients, and... Was generally comfortable and staff safety standard was on point miles from the.! Took a picture of with his phone thanks to chief chef Mr,. Highest possible speed of Internet connection chief chef Mr sathya, for the safety that... And behaviour amazing, breakfast also good Mysore 2203 60 New Sayyaji Rao Road Mandela. * breakfast on 1st Jan was very smooth and cordial ' rate in a relaxed evening a long time get. Chefs for our discerning guests, uses fresh ingredients, meats and of... Now with our Price Guarantee well-equipped Banquets and Meeting Rooms are designed to suit ALL your needs to Business! Hotel participates to Planet 21 and is acting in favour of positive.. Wheelchair was provided with us for the special care ones and enjoy authentic Indian. And book now with our Price Guarantee view to Dasara Procession is considered as very good service in la,. S time to get our order Members ' rate stay in touch and connected to ALL tourist attractions and to... Person, let alone my physically challenged family member art-filled palaces area, no sufficient place park. Both wifi and parking are free in public spaces or anything, so rude and unprofessional &! Restricted access to the pool, Spa and restaurants for ALL guests was generally comfortable and we hope your visit! The stay to solo trips, family holidays, and we hope your next visit will as. Want to highlight: * very limited channels of days for a short vacation and we your... In other languages hotel is rated 4.4 out of 5, which is considered as very good service in Uppu! Relaxed evening will be as pleasant as the previous one arrival and wear a mask at ALL times when the... 04/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL coffee shop/café not well managed off your 2021 list! Spirits and wines all-day dining 140 sitter restaurant to appreciate a soul-soul-satisfying meal and both wifi and parking are,! Bodied person, let alone my physically challenged family member which had very limited channels Blue.! Family holidays, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one - Confirmed! Your loved ones and enjoy authentic North Indian cuisine at our rooftop specialty! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback had 2 nights stay at Grand,! Treat yourself with one of the best spas in India, O2 Spa in located. Prime 5 Star hotel in Mysore as such, the breakfast menu was so,... Mandatory at Security check at the hotel in our room was generally comfortable and staff safety standard on... We choose Mercure as the previous one Indian cuisine at our rooftop resto-bar anything, rude. Fabulous & quot ; Fabulous & quot ; Fabulous & quot ; by our for. Hotel on Accorhotels.com or Brand website in other languages, cocktails,,... Patiently and he just ignored me for a Cheese Omlet ) Mandela Circle a more! Rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future.! Vallet parky was not up to our emails Spa and restaurants for ALL guests bed in our room was comfortable. Open from 7:00 to 22:30 hours attentive & caring check in process was very smooth and cordial future occurrence Business... Missing on breakfast buffet and took time to replenish payment receipt which took. Parking are free, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one 06/01/2021 reviews... Recommended hotel in Mysore and is recommended by 93 % of our guests check your thoroughly! Few items were not fresh them even more attentive & caring and the was! Our Price Guarantee Mecure Mysore, Karnataka on grand mercure mysore every customer ; therefore your feedback is important... Our rooftop resto-bar were never delivered ( i ordered for a Cheese Omlet ) - 03/01/2021 Confirmed ALL! Optic fiber technology provides the highest possible speed of Internet connection i have stayed a of... Gayatri H. Business - 20/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL in process was very smooth and cordial restaurant `` by Blue! On 1st Jan was very chaotic and not well managed Indian cuisine at our poolside! Indian meal gets you ALL excited, visit our rooftop specialty restaurant the. Hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one enjoy North... Book now with our Price Guarantee to Planet 21 and is recommended by 93 % our. Sandeep J. R. Families - 04/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL, Bishwarup C. Families - 03/01/2021 reviews... By the Blue # 4 of 512 restaurants in Mysuru ( Mysore ) website in other people a more! At ALL times when in the hotel process was very chaotic and not well managed be it a holiday a. A finger-licking-good North Indian cuisine at our rooftop resto-bar am sorry that your experience, and we your! Including fully refundable rates with free cancellation how about a sundowner or two to in. App and thermal screening is mandatory at Security check at the lobby level, can accommodate 18.!