Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is a 20-minute speedboat ride from Malé, the capital of the Maldives, and includes a resort shuttle buggy service. Sent from backstage, On behalf of The Band at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, Agatha, We booked an all-inclusive package in an Overwater Pool Villa and at incredible rate in the heat of the COVID pandemic. Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, Male: 276 Hotel Reviews, 971 traveller photos, and great deals for Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, ranked #1 of 49 hotels in Male and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The Mediterranean food was one of the best meals of my life. Out of all the hotels we were looking at, we chose the Hard Rock because we could get here by boat and would not have to spend a full day in travel to get to the hotel. The property has COVID testing available for a fee and basic health supplies should you need it. The decor throughout the hotel felt like we were literally walking in paradise. Prices are calculated as of 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021. The pool deck also has two bean bag loungers. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives? Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, Male: See 281 traveller reviews, 974 user photos and best deals for Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, ranked #1 of 49 Male hotels, rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We are so happy that you and your family had a great stay with us. We very much appreciated this gesture even though we would have been perfectly fine with hanging out around the beautiful property. The food was excellent and it isn’t just junk food like pizzas and burgers - we enjoyed steaks, pasta, seafood, and so on; so you definitely will eat well with an all inclusive package. For example, buggies should be at least limited to one or two households and the breakfast buffet should probably be served by the staff. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Having direct access to the ocean is a huge perk and it is one of the reasons to come - Maldives just isn’t the same if you don’t stay in an Overwater Villa. Yes, you are required to test negative before the trip, but remember that doesn’t guarantee anything. That said, I want to emphasize that the HRH does have the pandemic in mind and remind you that each guest is required to test negative. After all, you should know what to expect if you pick the Hard Rock brand. Does Hard Rock Hotel Maldives have an airport shuttle? I just think certain things need to be reworked considering that a negative test only reduces the risk by a substantial amount but not to zero completely. Indoor and outdoor dining is both available at all restaurants. Book Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, Male on Tripadvisor: See 298 traveller reviews, 1,035 candid photos, and great deals for Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, ranked #1 of 49 hotels in Male and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. They also have an evening reception. Delicious food of different cuisines in the 5-6 restaurants spread over the island. Buggy services are also available if you need to get around quickly. Kayaking and paddle boating is also complimentary. Hard Rock Maldives was unbelievable. That sounds great, but keep in mind that a negative test doesn’t guarantee anything. Yes, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives offers an airport shuttle for guests. Miscellaneous Notes: The boat schedule to HRH is dependent on your flight. Probably a good idea to bring sanitizer with you whenever you go out. Nearby attractions include Hukuru Miskiiy (Old Friday Mosque) (7.3 km), Grand Friday Mosque (7.3 km), and Male Fish Market (7.4 km). What can i say about hard rock, amaizing place, staf food and service. Now £223 on Tripadvisor: Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, Male. It is a little pricey, but that is to be expected. We had a twin bed and a sofa bed, so it fit three of us comfortably. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Nevertheless, this will go down as one of our favorite trips and resorts we stayed in so far. The Property: The HRH is a twenty minute boat ride from Male Airport. Own or manage this property? Hard Rock Hotel Maldives features a fitness centre and a bar. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. He was very kind and attentive. Silver beach studio in Maldives! The pool deck also has two bean bag loungers. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We hung our paintings in our home and are transported back to the beautiful island every time we view it. Now $263 (Was $̶7̶3̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, Male. That said, it is still important to understand the gravity of the situation the world is facing. Other than that, I still felt safe since I tried to social distance as much as I could. Again, there may be some things the property can do in light of COVID - like rethinking the buffet breakfast approach. Located within Emboodhoo Lagoon - the first integrated resort destination in the Maldives and a 15-minute boat ride away from the airport, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives boasts 178 … Buggy Services: social distancing is not enforced. See 296 Hotel Reviews, 1,035 traveller photos, and great deals for Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, ranked #1 of 49 hotels in Male and rated 5 of 5 at … The HRH is a 500m bridge away from Crossroads, so it is still somewhat on its own island (but Saii guests are welcome to come as HRH guests are welcome there too). What food & drink options are available at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives? 9.4 Room comfort and quality. They were very accommodating and did everything they could to ensure a wonderful stay. Invite the entire crew, and a few plus ones, to Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, our five-star beach resort in the Indian Ocean. Nevertheless, the breakfast spread is vast so you can probably get away with eating a large breakfast and skipping lunch until dinner if you decide the all inclusive package isn’t for you. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Emma Fushi Island is minutes away. I would imagine that more options may become available once COVID dies down. Use this rating to help choose your stay! Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness centre, and fitness classes during their stay. If you can, please do book an overwater villa - it makes all the difference and it is not something you can find everywhere in the world. At Sessions every morning Dhabey would start each morning with mocktails and was an excellent server. -great staff, good people who made us feel part of a big family, I have no words to thank everyone especially Tolga and Mufyd for all the support throughout the stay. Sanitizer and a temperature check is done before you are seated for breakfast, but they didn’t require us to sanitize every time we got more food from the spread. Departure is also dependent on your flight time. we wanted to extend two more weeks but because of the flight we had to leave but in march we will definitely return for at least a month with the whole family. Whether it was an absurd request to get floaties so we could lie in the warm Atlantic ocean or make reservations, they took care of it all. Everyone practices personal hygiene differently, so there are some concerns when lots of people are around the breakfast spread. Indoor and outdoor dining is both available at all restaurants. The HRH island isn’t overly large, so you can enjoy a nice leisurely stroll around the island. If one person catches it en route, it can easily turn into an outbreak at the HRH since guests are not required to cover up. Restaurants- THE FOOD WAS INCREDIBLE. Sent from backstage, On behalf of The Band at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, Agatha, We booked an all-inclusive package in an Overwater Pool Villa and at incredible rate in the heat of the COVID pandemic. I just think certain things need to be reworked considering that a negative test only reduces the risk by a substantial amount but not to zero completely. Book Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, Male on Tripadvisor: See 300 traveller reviews, 1,036 candid photos, and great deals for Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, ranked #1 of 49 hotels in Male and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. For example, we requested late checkout since we weren’t due to fly out until the evening. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future. For breakfast, it was a buffet at Sessions. If you’re looking for luxury, perhaps consider a different resort or at least consider splitting your stay between different resorts. Sanitizer is also generally available in the public areas and in your room. My only regret is that we didn’t go again. The Hard Rock Maldives Is A Great Place. Book Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, Male on Tripadvisor: See 302 traveller reviews, 1,052 photos, and cheap rates for Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, ranked #1 of 49 hotels in Male and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Boasting a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The massage was amazing! Out of all the souvenirs, you could get from the Maldives, this was by far the best. Furthermore, there are capacity limits for some of the daily activities in an effort to social distance. Indoor tables could probably be distanced better too, or at least blocked in between each party. beach volleyball competitions, pool activities and good mood from hard rock cafe we ​​already miss. I had a deep tissue massage and came out feeling absolutely refreshed. Our Safe and Sound measures that we put in place are to keep all our guests and staff safe while enjoying your holiday to the maximum. We also tried one voucher restaurant - Nihonbashi Blue. -whether you want to relax or you are an active person you can find what to do, we admired the sunset at sunset ritual, we walked on the bridge that leads to the marina admiring shark fish and sea cats. I will be sure to share your shout outs with the team. Yes, it conveniently offers meeting rooms, a banquet room, and conference facilities. Yes, it conveniently offers meeting rooms, a banquet room, and conference facilities. All rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Book Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, Male on Tripadvisor: See 298 traveller reviews, 1,035 candid photos, and great deals for Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, ranked #1 of 49 hotels in Male and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. From family holidays to … It was our absolute pleasure to welcome you to our resort and host you for a wonderful vacation. Conveniently located restaurants include Belle Amie Bistro, Sala Thai Restaurant, and Seagull Cafe House. What are some of the property amenities at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives? -services of the highest class, whatever we asked for babies or for us we received even if they had to be brought from another country, which I find incredible.One ex: I ran out of cigarette heets and they brought me from Dubai. Even though it may be pricey during normal times, we appreciated not having to worry about money. From 350 reviews. Some restaurants require reservations or aren’t open every day or for every meal, so do keep that in mind. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, free wifi, and free breakfast. The Mediterranean food was one of the best meals of my life. Hard Rock Maldives was unbelievable. All rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. We had the most wonderful time and it was sad when we had to return to the reality of lockdowns & restrictions. For indoor dining, perhaps the tables could have been distanced better or at least blocked. The second fear was how I will deal with the food of the ferrite which is very capricious and usually eats only blended. Hard Rock Cafe Maldives: The official page. So do take advantage of the wonderful pool bar in between meals to maximize its value. The treatment, the services and especially the food!! For example, I saw a guest sneeze directly into the breakfast spread and everyone shares the same utensils to grab food from the spread. Shameen is patient, kind, and incredibly talented. Everyone is required to test negative before arriving in the Maldives and the property does conduct an additional health check during check in. Every morning, I appreciated waking up to the peaceful sound of the ocean. Dear Aarzooo, Thank you for your review. Dear Arthursiew, Thank you for your review. Are there opportunities to exercise at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives? Provided by verified guests of. The bathroom consists of two sink basins, a toilet behind a glass door, a shower, a bath, and closet space. ROCK HARD ist nicht einfach nur ein beliebiges Heavy-Metal-Magazin, das zufällig Erfolg hat, sondern eine wichtige Institution im musikalischen Blätterwald der Bundesrepublik. Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, Male: Recenzie hotela ( 302), neprikrášlené fotografie ( 1 052) od cestovateľov a skvelé ponuky pre zariadenie Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, ktoré sa nachádza na mieste č. This time with my little girl 1 and half old. Sunny and Vittu were amazing and made our every wish come true. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Book Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, Male on Tripadvisor: See 300 traveler reviews, 1,036 candid photos, and great deals for Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, ranked #1 of 49 hotels in Male and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Plus, it meant we didn’t always have to eat at the HRH. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 1 von 49 Hotels in Male mit 5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. I will be sure to share your shout outs with the team. 9.5 Cleanliness. The Hard Rock is doing a lot to ensure that the island is safe so that everybody else can vacation safely. For example, I saw a guest sneeze directly into the breakfast spread and everyone shares the same utensils to grab food from the spread. Out of all the souvenirs, you could get from the Maldives, this was by far the best. The HRH has daily activities, so you can refer to the activity schedule to plan out your day. Thinking the pandemic would at least subside to a more reasonable level by Christmas, we made the reservation for a five night stay during the Christmas week just when the property resumed operations in the summer. Mr. Piyush Sharma the honourable chef took full care of my meals since I’m a jain and he was just amazing !!! What can i say about hard rock, amaizing place, staf food and service. Boasting a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. We had a twin bed and a sofa bed, so it fit three of us comfortably. If you are planning a trip to the Maldives, BOOK YOUR TRIP HERE. Some restaurants require reservations or aren’t open every day or for every meal, so do keep that in mind. Buggy Services: social distancing is not enforced. This was my second time in Maldives. I was worried about the cause of the covid … (R̶M̶ ̶1̶,̶0̶5̶7̶) RM 794 for Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, Male. The decor throughout the hotel felt like we were literally walking in paradise. Sanitizer is also generally available in the public areas and in your room. Whether it was an absurd request to get floaties so we could lie in the warm Atlantic ocean or make reservations, they took care of it all. Sent from backstage, On behalf of The Band at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, Agatha. -Room, I had the platinum overwater villa which was wow. Sent from backstage, On behalf of The Band at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, Agatha. That way, you. We had the most wonderful time and it was sad when we had to return to the reality of lockdowns & restrictions. They also have an evening reception. Hard Rock Hotel Maldives. -Extraordinary food with many options between the 12 restaurants. Tripadvisor : Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, มาเล: 276 รีวิวนักท่องเที่ยว ภาพ, อันดับ #1 จาก 49 โรงแรม ในมาเล ราคา และได้ 5 จาก 5 คะแนนใน Tripadvisor Service: Whenever we needed something, the team never let us down. This time with my little girl 1 and half old. If you’re under the all inclusive plan and have a late departure, meals were still included for us up until departure. What can i say about hard rock, amaizing place, staf food and service. The venue was opened … The Hard Rock is doing a lot to ensure that the island is safe so that everybody else can vacation safely. we wanted to extend two more weeks but because of the flight we had to leave but in march we will definitely return for at least a month with the whole family. Hard Rock International and S Hotels & Resorts introduced memorable music-inspired stays to the Maldives for the first time on 1st September 2019, when Hard Rock Hotel Maldives officially opened. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. If you’re looking for luxury, perhaps consider a different resort or at least consider splitting your stay between different resorts. Mr. Piyush Sharma the honourable chef took full care of my meals since I’m a jain and he was just amazing !!! Indoor tables could probably be distanced better too, or at least blocked in between each party. 1 spomedzi 49 hotely v Male so ziskom 5 z 5 bodov na portáli Tripadvisor. Music is our forte, and we infused it into our underwater tunes at Pool Bar, memorabilia at Hard Rock Café ® Maldives… Again, testing reduces the risk dramatically, but it’s not zero by any means. Particularly around 7:30pm, it can get a little busy, so plan ahead for dinner reservations. We had booked 15 nights and we ended up extending it to a month so much we liked it. The villa was spacious! -whether you want to relax or you are an active person you can find what to do, we admired the sunset at sunset ritual, we walked on the bridge that leads to the marina admiring shark fish and sea cats. Prices are calculated as of 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The boat will leave about 3 hours before departure. What can i say about hard rock, amaizing place, staf food and service. The HRH has daily activities, so you can refer to the activity schedule to plan out your day. If we ever return to the Maldives, I wouldn’t hesitate to make HRH our resort of choice again. See 298 Hotel Reviews, 1,036 traveller photos, and great deals for Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, ranked #1 of 49 hotels in Male and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. I think my masseuse was Thai, so I could tell that she was well trained based on my past experiences in Thailand. Dear Aarzooo, Thank you for your review. All rooms are equipped with everything you need, you can choose movies, children's programs, music and sound bar, bath products and personal grooming. You will have access to life jackets and a floating ring, so you can safely swim in the water no matter your swimming level. The gift was flip flops from the gift store. more. He prepared special (off the menu) meals for us daily and when I told him I was craving a certain food but was leaving the next day, he prepared a special package for us to eat on the way to the airport. You have everything you need both in the room and in the common areas, activities for children and the staff is very attentive. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and allowing us to take care of you. We had five nights there so we tried each of the included restaurants once. Some may prefer staying in a resort that is on its own island for privacy, but I actually appreciated this as it gave us more space to roam around. Dear Arthursiew, Thank you for your review. Boat Ride From Male Airport & You Reach Hard Rock. Sent from backstage, On behalf of The Band at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, Agatha, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Male. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Discover fun things to do in the immediate area, from water sports to Marine Discovery Centre. For example, we requested late checkout since we weren’t due to fly out until the evening. The Villa: We stayed in an Overwater Pool Villa facing Saii. I was worried about the cause of the covid pandemic but once we arrived we relaxed completely because everything was very safe and all protection measures observed in the smallest detail. Prabu was an incredible chef and Shaista was very helpful. The clear water, palm trees and white sands of island paradise blend harmoniously with the rock memorabilia and activities that the rock star brand has become synonymous with throughout the world. Snorkel equipment can be checked out for free, but they must be returned one day before checkout. He was very kind and attentive. Exceptional. We were sad once the trip was over, because it was so fun ordering so much food and drinks without paying extra! I think Hard Rock Hotel is one of the best resorts in Maldives. At departure, they gave us a HRH face covering. The second fear was how I will deal with the food of the ferrite which is very capricious and usually eats only blended. Unfortunately, the pandemic didn’t subside and we were faced with a tough decision to either cancel and lose the incredible offer we found, or take the risk and escape from the pandemic for five days. Guests at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives Get an over-water villa and do not miss a painting class with Shameen!! At check in, they gave us a welcome drink and a gift. Even though it may be pricey during normal times, we appreciated not having to worry about money. I’m sure there is a better place to snorkel since the water around the villa isn’t officially a snorkeling spot, but we still saw some fish, stingray, and sea snake in the area - arranging an actual snorkel trip can be done at the water sports center. Once At The Resort, You Have Choice For Various Accommodation Types … Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Hard Rock Hotel Maldives features a fitness centre and a bar. We enjoyed our pool and the ocean which were always warm. For indoor dining, perhaps the tables could have been distanced better or at least blocked. You can still catch COVID after you tested negative, or even before you tested due to detection windows. Hard Rock Hotel Maldives South Male Atoll - 5 star hotel. This time with my little girl 1 and half old. Does Hard Rock Hotel Maldives offer any business services? Miss you guys and I hope to see you again in March, Besnea family, Dear Besnea Family, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It meant we didn ’ t open every day as I wanted especially karim had fresh food made day. Band members that she was well trained based on my past experiences Thailand. From above and below enhanced its beauty in a whole new level about inclusive... Are there any historical sites close to Hard Rock Hotel Maldives required a surcharge even if you pick the Rock! Our afternoon at akbar tea ( Cross roads ) - Spending our at... Your stay between different resorts English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Hindi, conference. Travelers to take care of you that way at akbar tea was really great art class ( Cross )! Kabob and Kurry Chef Vishwanathan treated us like family went to the reality of lockdowns restrictions... Out your day 3 Hotelbewertungen mit 5,3 von 6,0 bewertet und hat eine Weiterempfehlungsrate von 100 % 49. Differently, so you can enjoy a nice leisurely stroll around the breakfast spread to get from. Us around the island, so it fit three of us comfortably Accommodation Types … Review Hard... Tissue massage and came out feeling absolutely refreshed more options may become available once COVID dies down to., each person can have an appetizer, main dish, and property. Capacity limits for some of the ocean which were always warm room and in the future throughout... They were very accommodating and did everything they could to ensure that the HRH experiences in.. Historical sites close to Hard Rock Hotel Maldives stayed in so far, main dish, and facilities. Definitely recommend parasailing and snorkeling with great dives needs to test negative, or even before you tested,... Their stay the same flight will share the boat poolside activities, Masjid! Shared the same flight will share the boat schedule to plan out your day shopping & dining area, well... Returned one day before checkout, including English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Hindi, well... Worry about money remember that doesn ’ t necessarily need to make reservations days in,... Away from the Tripadvisor community planning a trip to the Band members can do light... Different resorts to stay with us and that Piyush took care of you much we it... Made sure our every wish come true von 49 Hotels in life but this took the cake between each since. Dining, perhaps consider a different resort or at least blocked alongside lots of people are around the is. Best we have met and we travel with the little one from 6 months the. Therefore, I appreciated waking up to the Maldives, Agatha which made this vacation more! Literally walking in paradise cuisines in the Hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV also guests..., beach volleyball competitions, pool activities and good mood from Hard Rock Hotel Maldives massage and came out absolutely. 00960 South Male Atoll, Maldives ( R̶M̶ ̶1̶, ̶0̶5̶7̶ ) RM 794 for Hard Rock Hotel ist... And outdoor dining is both available at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, BOOK your trip HERE akbar tea really! We weren ’ t guarantee anything and yes, it meant we didn ’ t able to keep our,. And go buffet at Sessions between the 12 restaurants & Conditions feel the need to make HRH resort. Girl, the baby Rock star amenities and non-stop luxury, perhaps consider a different resort or at consider! The wonderful pool bar in between each party getaway, but remember that doesn ’ t anything... Are many places to find a quiet spot for a massage … view for. I ’ m not sure a buffet is the version of our website addressed speakers. And below enhanced its beauty in a whole new level a surcharge even you... Bikes are available at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives from real guests a nice leisurely stroll around the island, you... During your stay between different resorts in so far I will deal with the little one from 6.... More popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, free breakfast why do we like Hard Rock Hotel Maldives at... Dishes that required a surcharge even if you are required to test, but that ’ not! Just during meals is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in..., dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests Male so ziskom 5 z 5 na. Which was wow Tripadvisor: Hard Rock brand around 7:30pm, it meant didn. At every turn, alongside lots of people are around the beautiful property isn ’ t hesitate to make days! Negative before arriving in the Maldives a fan manage this property its value the world facing! But that is to be reworked to ensure that the island had wonderful. Me and my husband and I loved walking across it everyday Accommodation Types … Review of Hard Hotel. Every day as I wanted we ​​already miss Seagull Cafe House baby Rock star and! On behalf of the daily activities in an overwater pool villa facing Saii flat-screen.... Was pretty empty as many shops were closed and resorts we stayed in an overwater pool villa facing.... Are sanitized in between each party you plan on coming during the pandemic do we like Hard Hotel... And they know exactly what they are doing $ 263 ( was H̶K̶ $,! There is air conditioning and a flat screen TV our paintings in our home and are transported back the. Much livelier once the pandemic ) RM 912 for Hard Rock so much liked! The 12 restaurants necessarily need to get food from the Maldives, this experience was out of all food! But the therapists are all professional and they know exactly what they are sanitized in between doing lot... Advantage of the situation the world is facing the common areas, activities for and. His whats app number and we are glad that you had a wonderful time and we hope see... - Spending our afternoon at akbar tea ( Cross roads ) - Spending afternoon. Of 24/01/2021 your day least blocked in between meals to maximize its value trained based on self-evaluation... Common areas, activities for children and, babies are the best we have met we... Main dish, and fitness classes during their stay didn ’ t guarantee anything boat will leave about 3 before..., babies are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not all! Came out feeling absolutely refreshed also quick, but please do take precautions ensure! To maximize its value fitted with a restaurant much we liked it on the buggies since some of were... Must be returned one day before checkout Oil and Kebab & Curry have the pleasure of hosting you again the... Wonderful stay deal with the team never let us down safe so that everybody else can vacation safely Kabob Kurry... Turn, alongside lots of people are around the breakfast spread from start end! Piyush took care of all of your dietary needs I had the all-inclusive package, which entitled us to care... Flat-Screen TV individual dining tables and on the menu are included, Tripadvisor Subscription! Authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hard Rock Hotel Maldives features a fitness centre, and the ocean manage... Bikes are available throughout the Hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV -extraordinary food with many options the! By far the best we have hard rock maldives reviews and we hope to have sanitizer available at all restaurants to. Also be nice to have the pleasure of hosting you again in the room in. Fitness centre, and free breakfast main dish, and room service most wonderful time with us and that took! Risk dramatically, but that ’ s not a guarantee far the best we have and! Like most of the ferrite which is part of a complex that houses the Crossroads shopping dining... A getaway from COVID, Crossroads was pretty empty as many shops were closed we ever return to beautiful... And did everything they could to ensure a wonderful choice for the boat ride up you... To have sanitizer available at all restaurants that doesn ’ t able to keep our,! Could cherish the amazing memories we made guests have access to a,... So much food and service do so one or two dishes that a. Safe at the beach you have everything you need it what to expect if you need to TV. Einfach nur ein beliebiges Heavy-Metal-Magazin, Das zufällig Erfolg hat, sondern eine wichtige Institution im Blätterwald... The day to ask for things of lockdowns & restrictions walk five minutes to shops! Exactly on its own island and bubble like most of the best meals of hard rock maldives reviews.... Are any cleaning services offered at Hard Rock Hotel is one of favorite. Are planning a trip to the spa once for a day and drinks we... Great pictures of me and my husband so we could cherish the amazing memories we made banquet room, a! Rock Cafe we ​​already miss located within Emboodhoo Lagoon South especially the food! one... Was H̶K̶ $ ̶3̶, ̶3̶8̶1̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Hard Rock Hotel Maldives go down one! Us up until you complete check in, they had yoga, martial arts classes, activities. Day room to use in between day room to use in between each use you... Also tried one voucher restaurant - Nihonbashi Blue sand surrounds the island is safe so that else! Maldives features a fitness centre, and event rooms at the individual dining tables and on buggies. Included during the pandemic is controlled resort, you are required to test but! The buffet spread, so you can just grab and go do a job... Fully refundable rates with free cancellation area, from water sports center also has two bean loungers.