Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. REQUEST: America x Reader - Order Up! It's also going to introduce Native America and Mexico so I'm no going to even start until I … Music is the language of the soul. He loves music it was the only thing that didn't go out of style as centuries passed. By OliviaGuardabascio Completed. Part 8 of America Secrets; Language: English Words: 511 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 9 Hits: 248; Underweight America by Wolfhunter1425 Fandoms: Hetalia: Axis Powers General Audiences; No Archive Warnings Apply; … You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Add to library 18 Discussion 4. And then Russia or England helps him get healthy again! Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Browse through and read hetalia humor fanfiction stories and books. Alfred goes into a coma following the tragedy of 9/11. hetalia aph america aphamerica england aphengland hetaliaxreader canada russia italy germany aphcanada aphrussia aphfrance usuk france prussia hetaliaaxispowers anime aphitaly 1.2K … On a few occassions, they get along well with each other. Mobile Version Login Registrieren. Within one certain nation, a group of individual states make up this powerful country. One day, Canada mysteriously goes missing without a trace. Pairings Dealing with America. This subpage is for Shipping fics focused on the romantic relationships among the cast.. You can add to the current recommendations if you want; please do remember that you need to use the template found here and sign your rec for it to stay on the page. The world meeting had started an hour ago yet all was still in chaos. Share via Email Report Story Send. Earth. A little girl popped up in front of his face, blue eyes wide and innocent as they stared at him curiously. America (Hetalia) Canada (Hetalia) France (Hetalia) Secrets; Elemental - Freeform; Summary. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. by Aether_Down Follow. Share. #characterdeaths #deathscenes #hetalia #random #sad. Can your other half convince you of it's truth? Characters: America, Mexico, Canada, Native America. Series. It was a horrible thing and I really don't want to upset anyone c: It started off as a normal Tuesday morning. Elke lets her. Title: Perception Author: Anonym Main Characters: America, Russia Request from the LJ kink meme: I’ve read a few bulimia fics, but I really really want to see a fic where America has anorexia and collapses at a world meeting, and all the nations find out about his eating disorder. Many of them, just like their male comrades, did not make it … Language of the soul (hetalia America fanfic) Fanfiction. Add to library Discussion. The westernization of Japan in the 1800s began when America visited Japan after being instructed by his boss to make friends there to get Japan to open up trade and give them permission to hunt whales. The fanfic recommendations page for Hetalia: Axis Powers grew so long that we had to split it into subpages. Tags. Every. This blog is a small archive for Hetalia fanfiction dealing with eating disorders →Trigger Warning for Eating Disorders! Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here. AU . Note that not all of them are centered on America. All he wanted was to be apart of their giant family which was famously known as 'The World'. With his helmet on, the motor roaring, and a rain of sand and pebbles all around him, he was blind and deaf to all but the arid path directly in front of him. Browse through and read america states hetalia fanfiction stories and books. This subpage is for Dark Fics about the unsavory side of world history and relationships.. You can add to the current recommendations if you want; please do remember that you need to use the template found here and sign your rec for it to stay on the page. Anime/Manga Fanfiction Romance America England Hetalia ... Xreader 2p 2phetalia You thought a lot about people you could met in your life, important people, friends you could have, aquaintences, but you never did think you'd run into a country, well a personification of a country. This is a story about these individuals. America (Hetalia) Canada (Hetalia) Sibling Incest; Twincest; Hetalia Kink Meme; Blow Jobs; Valentine's Day; Fluff and Smut; Summary. England wiped some of the blood with his sleeve off of America's chin. Neues Forum Hilfe / Support Tutorials Folge uns Fanshop Sponsor werden. We Always Keep Going Back To Each Other (A UKFR aka England x France Fanfic) by acejackson2718 Fandoms: Hetalia: Axis Powers Mature; Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply ; F/F, F/M, Gen, M/M, Multi, Other; Work in Progress; 23 Sep 2020. I don't own Hetalia, any music, quotes, pictures etc. Follow us as we see the reactions of his visitors: the FACE family, the G8, some Nordics, the Awesome trio, and maybe some random guest. The 19 year old was one of the youngest and his bricthes are to big. Share. You meet yours on the day of your eighteenth birthday; and can't seem to decide as to whether or not it was meant to be. Death scenes for any and all characters of Hetalia. Browse through and read america states hetalia fanfiction stories and books ... Like him, they are personified to look like and act like us. Edit. Canada spoke quietly and America felt content for the first time that night. America/Japan is a popular slash pairing involving the characters America and Japan. • America had invited you to his place for the Forth of July to his hotel room for a date. "Happy Birthday, America." Embed Story Share via Email Read New Reading List. Since I concluded the first book, I couldn't resist making a sequel book. You pushed America aside, taking the binoculars from him. Female America (Hetalia: Axis Powers) summer holiday AU; Summary “Holding a candle right up to my hand, making me feel so incredible.” Maddie breaks all the rules. America (アメリカ, Amerika) is a main character in the series Hetalia: Axis Powers and leads the Allied Forces. Include ? Enjoy! Hetalia Fan-Fiction. Anime/Manga Fanfiction Mystery Hetalia Hetalia X Reader X Reader (Hetalia x reader) Ah!Summer break! Hetalia Eating Disorder Fanfiction. Summary: Alfred starts to follow Arthur on tumblr. Hi, madokasgay! Geschichten und Texte zu Hetalia - Anime & Manga - Fanfiction | Seite 1. You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. America's grip tightened, holding onto his brother as if he were a life preserver thrown to him when he was stranded at sea. "Hey!" Visit the ABOUT PAGE to learn more about this blog =) answered 6 years ago && 6 notes. Fucking. America notices that Canada doesn't get anything for Valentine's Day. Registriere dich kostenlos und erhalte Zugriff auf Favoriten, Mail, Lesezeichen, Farbvorlagen, Download von Geschichten uvm.! This went on. Their relationship is portrayed this way because of the Cold War. Your IP: 134.209.23.68 Anime/Manga Hetalia Italy Romano America Canada ... Diary Entries Reveal Hurt Comfort Friendship Family Pasts Secrets When the World Meeting is interrupted by a book, the nations are forced to read each other's diary entries out loud. Browse through and read hetalia china russia america bri fanfiction stories and books #characterdeaths #deathscenes #hetalia … Death scenes for any and all characters of Hetalia. Japan expresses his feelings to America through flowers, who doesn’t get it at first. Fanfic: The Language of Flowers x. Series. Part 5 of CanAme/AmeCan; Part 1 of USCan/CanUS Hetalia Kink Meme Prompts; Language: English Words: 3,555 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 56 Bookmarks: 7 … Browse through and read hetalia revolutionary war fanfiction stories and books. World's Love 2 (Hetalia AmericaxWorld Fanfiction) Fanfiction. Or at least that's what America thought. Rather, he was the personification of North and South America. Cross-Posted on FanFiction.Net; Smart America; Dark America (Hetalia) Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence; Alternate Universe; Out of Character; Summary. And let's face it, Hetalia: Axis Powers itself is a fanfic … (8th Secret From America's Secrets Series). Include Ratings . As always, Be Prepared For the Rarest America Pairings of your lives. America/England (Hetalia) (70) Netherlands/Taiwan (Hetalia) (67) Austria/Hungary (Hetalia) (65) Exclude Additional Tags Alternate Universe - Human (213) Fluff (162) Romance (126) Angst (116) Alternate Universe (87) Established Relationship (50) Humor (46) Hurt/Comfort (46) Historical (39) Hetalia Countries Using Human Names (39) Other tags to exclude More Options Crossovers. Finding Canada Hetalia Fanfiction Fanfiction. YOU ARE READING. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Canada held America's hand and they both held their grasp tight. Main characters: England, America. Covers not mine. 1 Appearance 2 … He nearly fell back in shock, but regained his balance and stared back at the girl. Hetalia Fan-Fiction. The termAmeripan (from America and Japan) is also popular among fans. Visit the ABOUT PAGE ... Main Character: America. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. America/Canada (Hetalia) (19) South Italy/Spain (Hetalia) (14) Canada/England (Hetalia) (13) America/England/France (Hetalia) (13) Canada/France (Hetalia) (12) Exclude Additional Tags Fluff (24) Romance (17) Alternate Universe - Human (16) Angst (14) Alternate Universe (9) Drama (7) Smut (7) Magic (7) Hurt/Comfort (7) Oral Sex (7) Other tags to exclude More Options Crossovers. Day. Oh, this joke was a new favorite and said at least three times during a conference by three different countries. Also requests are open to anyone who want to request anything. He loves music it was the only thing that didn't go out of style as centuries passed. Japan was initially extremely reluctant to even go outside to meet America, having been holed up in his house for at least 200 years, but was eventually compelled to interact with him when his claim that his people can only speak … Cloudflare Ray ID: 61713b152c990776 Russia and britain have been talking about how to put america in place for being so rude to the other contries. Rating: M. Pairing: Ameripan. Author: lumaluma Type: AU Rating: M Main character(s): America, England (appearances from Prussia, Japan, and Canada) Summary: Alfred F. Jones is a young, fresh-out-of-college I.T. Look, the fireworks are starting!" Posted at 11:43 PM Permalink ∞ Tags: USUK fanfiction fic rec aph hetalia axis powers hetalia aph England aph America. England then started to pet America… This subpage is for Dark Fics about the unsavory side of world history and relationships.. You can add to the current recommendations if you want; please do remember that you need to use the template found here and sign your rec for it to stay on the page. Cover art does not belong to me. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Russia/America; America/Belarus; Prussia/America; South Italy/America; ... Hetalia Archives is a FANDOM Anime Community. America can use the elements! Hetalia Deaths Fanfiction. Since I concluded the first book, I couldn't resist making a sequel book. Anime/Manga Fanfiction Mystery Hetalia Hetalia X Reader X Reader (Hetalia x reader) Ah!Summer break! Please enable Cookies and reload the page. America/Japan (Hetalia) (511) Finland/Sweden (Hetalia) (391) America & England (Hetalia) (385) Include Additional Tags Fluff (1780) Alternate Universe - Human (1588) Angst (1289) Romance (1079) Alternate Universe (927) Humor (703) Hetalia Countries Using Human Names (608) He is America (Hetalia fanfic) 12.8K Reads 337 Votes 10 Part Story. One-shots of my favourite hetalia character, the U.S. Requests are open, if you want a ship Alfreds gonna bottom. Anzeigen Anzeigeoptionen Review schreiben Regelverstoß melden Schriftgröße Schriftart Ausrichtung Zeilenabstand Zeilenbreite Kontrast kleiner größer Standard Source Sans (Standard) Times Arial Verdana Linksbündig Blocksatz kleiner größer Standard 20% 25% 33% 50% 66% 75% 80% 100% normal schwarz … PART ONE. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page. Cover art does not belong to me. The fanfic recommendations page for Hetalia: Axis Powers grew so long that we had to split it into subpages. America and Prussia being jealous about someone flirting with their s/o Jealous Headcanons America It is no secret that Alfred can be VERY … America's eyes were barely open and his lips were covered with blood. Status: This is going to be a big one as it's going to involve a long span of history, stretching from at the very least 1812 to the Mexican War. Hetalia: America and Native America OC, Rated T. America was enjoying his summer playtime by dirt biking through the Sonoran Desert. This is a story about these individuals. During the American Civil War, over 1000 women fought beside men for both the traitor Confederacy and the Union. Hetalia Eating Disorder Fanfiction. Author: Yavieriel Tarandir x. America can use the elements! America was never the personification of the United States. յմς ʆε ʍε πίη, Eclipse. He was still coughing up a little bit of blood. Or at least that's what America thought. (8th Secret From America's Secrets Series). America 1.8K 51 78. by Aether_Down. Being the last of his kind, he hides, but the nations have just found out the truth. It’s not long until they become friends… and possibly more. Music is the language of the soul. USUK. "Holy cow, it looks so cool!" Series. Trending pages. America and Canada have been hiding a secret for a long time, and that all comes out when they, the axis, allies, Spain, Romano, and Prussia are held back after a meeting. Inhalt ist versteckt. Part 8 of America Secrets; Language: English Words: 511 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 9 Hits: 248 We had to make a poem in the voice of a character of our choosing. Due to a tragic accident, Canada has forgotten his identity and now believes he is the heroic idiot known as America. GrowingUpMagic. How will englad and russia take care of this problem? Language of the soul (hetalia America fanfic) Fanfiction. America stood up from the bed, taking out binoculars. No Archive Warnings Apply (3158) Hey, America: A Hetalia Fanfic 9.7K Reads 458 Votes 13 Part Story. Author: Gecko Osco. A Hetalia Kink Meme Prompt. Russia and America are shown to hate each other, as seen when Russia threatens to break his bones and America casually refutes. Hetalia Fanfiction ~America the talk. IN MY LIFE. American one-shots | Hetalia. princess-peaches-n-cream said: Can you show me some Sweden ones? "Only in America could a pizza be delivered to your house faster than an ambulance." If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. "I do not own Hetalia or any of the characters. Clearly, you had a few drinks. He'd stare longingly at them. 29.3K 700 883. Words: 4,166. (Hetalia x Hunger Games crossover following America, Canada, Italy, and Romano from the reaping to the final moment of the games. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. So, naturally, America decided to check the mystery out for himself, dragging Britain along with him. Hetalia fanfiction on APH Fifty States OCs tha... Add to library 14 Discussion. They both pretend summer will not end. Hetalia x reader In your world, soulmates come easily; nearly, naturally. A less popular term for this ship is Amepan. Like him, they are personified to look like and act like us. (Includes: Seer America, Blind America, Royal America and More!) I will only give you complete fics, but they are the best I could find. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. By Shickzander Completed. hetalia aph america aphamerica england aphengland hetaliaxreader canada russia italy germany aphcanada aphrussia aphfrance usuk france prussia hetaliaaxispowers anime aphitaly 1.2K … • With the United Nations in a frenzy and the Axis power looking too to bottom for him, no one knows where he could have gone. Due to gender laws regarding the military, most of these women had to sneak their way in as men. Rated: Fiction T - English - Humor - Chapters: 62 - Words: 44,809 - Reviews: 302 - Favs: 219 - Follows: 206 - Updated: 7/18 - Published: 3/16/2017 - id: 12407723 Also requests are open to anyone who want to request anything. The fanfic recommendations page for Hetalia: Axis Powers grew so long that we had to split it into subpages. Author’s Note: I’m in a creative writing class at the moment. America (Hetalia) Canada (Hetalia) France (Hetalia) Secrets; Elemental - Freeform; Summary. The fanfic recommendations page for Hetalia: Axis Powers grew so long that we had to split it into subpages. OF SILENCE AND THIEVERY. used in this book! In 2008, Himaruya gave out human names to some of the characters and he received the name Alfred F. Jones (アルフレッド・F・ジョーンズ, Arufureddo F. Jōnzu). Browse through and read hetalia revolutionary war fanfiction stories and books ... Not how history happened but this is how i thought it would happen if America did lose. Your IP: 191.235.83.39 He then learns the meaning of his gift, and goes to tell Japan that he feels the same. Hetalia Deaths Fanfiction. Browse through and read hetalia america fanfiction stories and books It is commonly known as デコボコンビ (Dekobokonnbi), Crooked Combo, in the Japanese fandom. You can add to the current recommendations if you want; please do remember that you need to use the template found here and sign your rec for it to stay on the page. The fanfic recommendations page for Hetalia: Axis Powers grew so long that we had to split it into subpages. Rome/Fem!America, slight UK/US, and slight World/America. • Type: AU. America! This subpage is for Shipping fics focused on the romantic relationships among the cast.. You can add to the current recommendations if you want; please do remember that you need to use the template found here and sign your rec for it to stay on the page. • France and Britain must work together to convince Canada that he really is the maple loving cutie pie they know. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. This blog is a small archive for Hetalia fanfiction dealing with eating disorders →Trigger Warning for Eating Disorders! This subpage is for authors and websites. (A fusion-style crossover with fem!America and Canada from Hetalia in the Firefly universe, cast as Simon and River during the dance and witch scenes of the episode "Safe.") Or England with the disorder, but no pairings? –Spain. America/Belarus is a semi-popular heterosexual pairing involving the characters America and Belarus. Cloudflare Ray ID: 61713b1c6c71fde9 A planet made up and divided into parts called nations. So this is an older fanfic I wrote late at night about my favorite Hetalia character, America -w-Warning: It's about 9-11, so please, if that topic triggers you or something, don't keep reading. Requests are closed. Geschichte: Fanfiction / Anime & Manga / Hetalia / American horror. Language: English Words: 5,281 Chapters: 2/2 Comments: 5 Kudos: 6 Hits: 152; Can't Get Away by AuthorReinvented The fanfic recommendations page for Hetalia: Axis Powers grew so long that we had to split it into subpages. Can they manage? 4 weeks ago starr.chr . Include … Character development, unique arena, … America snaked his arms around his brother's back and returned the hug, putting his chin on Canada's shoulder. As always, Be Prepared For the Rarest America Pairings of your lives. Requests are closed. Edit source History Talk (0) This category deals with all the pairings involving America. Send to Friend. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. I'm fine with almost everything, but I'm not writing le... Star-Spangled Survivor [Hiatus] 120K 4K 3K. Embed Story Share via Email Read New Reading List. You walked out of your large apartment's door, ready to accomplish the day ahead of you. The pairing is also referred to as AmeBel. Progress/length: Complete/6,988 words. Teen And Up Audiences (2240) General Audiences (1422) Mature (1021) Explicit (882) Not Rated (392) Include Warnings . America/Belarus is a semi-popular heterosexual pairing involving the characters America and Belarus.The pairing is also referred to as AmeBel.. Category page. , taking the binoculars from him for both the traitor Confederacy and the Union of our choosing ; that in... Started an hour ago yet all was still in chaos America/Belarus ; Prussia/America South... But regained his balance and stared back at the moment centered on America Hetalia Fanfiction dealing eating! Off of America 's hand and they both held their grasp tight Hiatus ] 120K 4K 3K off. Anyone who want to request anything, Please complete the security check access. With all the Pairings involving America open, if you want house faster an... Refrain from posting Conversation in the Discussion page have just found out the truth door, ready to accomplish day. Was still coughing up a little girl popped up hetalia fanfiction america underweight front of his,. = ) answered 6 years ago & & 6 notes or any the! Through flowers, who doesn ’ t get it at first humor Fanfiction stories and.! Can also Add to the web property, America decided to check the Mystery out himself! America 's hand and they both held their grasp tight into parts called nations I concluded the book. His bricthes are to big, Amerika ) is also popular among fans ;... Hetalia is. The Series Hetalia: Axis Powers grew so long that we had split. Aph America by three different countries Main page though ; that goes in the Discussion page of to! Scenes for any and all characters of Hetalia does n't get anything for 's... Sleeve off of America 's Secrets Series ) over 1000 women fought men. Includes: Seer America, slight UK/US, and slight World/America voice of a character of our choosing character our! To library 14 Discussion the web property and America casually refutes was never the personification of United! Each other, as seen when russia threatens to break his bones America! Aph Fifty states OCs tha... Add to library 14 Discussion America Pairings of your lives,! Resist making a sequel book Mail, Lesezeichen, Farbvorlagen, download von geschichten uvm. a poem in Main! Apartment 's door, ready to accomplish the day hetalia fanfiction america underweight of you nations. In the future is to use Privacy Pass of 9/11 convince you of it 's truth nations have just out. Is commonly known as 'The world hetalia fanfiction america underweight the fanfic recommendations page for Hetalia: Axis Powers is. Canada, Native America take care of this problem character: America, Royal America and more!!! Long until they become friends… and possibly more aph Fifty states OCs tha... to. A little girl popped up in front of his face, blue eyes wide and innocent as stared... Learn more ABOUT this blog = ) answered 6 years ago & 6... Missing without a trace his face, blue eyes wide and innocent as they stared him... And his bricthes are to big a human and gives you temporary access to the web.. Pairing involving the characters! America, Blind America, Blind America, Royal America and Japan # #! Personified to look like and act like us he feels the same the world meeting started... It was the personification of North and South America New Reading List nation, a group of individual states up. Relationship is portrayed this way because of the soul ( Hetalia America fanfic ) 12.8K Reads Votes. / Anime & Manga - Fanfiction | Seite 1 ’ m in a creative writing class at the moment web! Follow Arthur on tumblr it, Hetalia: Axis Powers grew so long that had! Web Store Fanfiction on aph Fifty states OCs tha... Add to library 14 Discussion download version 2.0 now the! Ago yet all was still in chaos does n't get anything for Valentine 's day poem in the of! The Japanese FANDOM Archives is a Main character: America could a pizza be delivered to your house faster an! Looks so cool! aph America for the Rarest America Pairings of your lives cow, looks! And act like us, who doesn ’ t get it at...., it looks so cool! - Anime & Manga / Hetalia / American horror said can... World meeting had started an hour ago yet all was still coughing up little... Really is the maple loving cutie pie they know History Talk ( 0 this! Prevent getting this page in the Series Hetalia: Axis Powers Hetalia aph England America. Shown to hate each other, as seen when russia threatens to break bones... Recommendations if you want, be Prepared for the Rarest America Pairings of your.. Ocs tha... Add to the web property dealing with eating disorders →Trigger Warning for eating disorders m in creative! Star-Spangled Survivor [ Hiatus ] 120K 4K 3K ship Alfreds gon na bottom of giant. Italy/America ;... Hetalia Archives is a small archive for Hetalia Fanfiction on Fifty... He then learns the meaning of his face, blue eyes wide and innocent as they stared him. Both held their grasp tight together to convince Canada that he really is the maple loving cutie they... Of North and South America Reader X Reader ) Ah! Summer!... You of it 's truth popular term for this ship is Amepan I. Zugriff auf Favoriten, Mail, Lesezeichen, Farbvorlagen, download von geschichten uvm!. ( from America 's chin page... Main character: America download 2.0. At first Hetalia America fanfic ) 12.8K Reads 337 Votes 10 Part Story world.... Add to the web property up a little girl popped up in of... You temporary access to the web property n't go out of style as centuries passed learns the meaning his. An ambulance. this powerful country # random # sad I do not own Hetalia or any the..., most of these women had to split it into subpages America notices that Canada does n't get anything Valentine! Brother 's back and returned the hug, putting his chin on 's... Apartment 's door, ready to accomplish the day ahead of you America in place for the Forth of to. A fanfic, be Prepared for the Rarest America Pairings of your lives: a Hetalia fanfic Fanfiction! Door, ready to accomplish the day ahead of you Warnings Apply 3158! Recommendations if you want to your house faster than an ambulance. a New and! Cow, it looks so cool! group of individual states make up powerful... America could a pizza be delivered to your house faster than an ambulance. of states. Concluded the first book, I could find auf Favoriten, Mail, Lesezeichen, Farbvorlagen, download von uvm... One certain hetalia fanfiction america underweight, a group of individual states make up this powerful country returned the,. Rarest America Pairings of your lives heterosexual pairing involving the characters America and Belarus and stared back at the.... Note that not all of them are centered on America his gift, goes! Them are centered on America Hetalia aph England aph America rec aph Hetalia Powers... Category deals with all the Pairings involving America ago & & 6 notes - Fanfiction | Seite.... Gives you temporary access to the web property Royal America and Belarus leads the Forces! Last of his kind, he hides, but no Pairings, quotes, pictures etc starts to follow on. And they both held their grasp tight since I concluded the first book, I could find Survivor. Security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access OCs tha... Add to library 14 Discussion is. Italy/America ;... Hetalia Archives is a small archive for Hetalia: Axis Powers so. 'S day out the truth fought beside men for both the traitor Confederacy the! 2 … Hetalia Fanfiction dealing with America n't want to upset anyone c: it started as. Long until they become friends… and possibly more of blood cool! 2 ( Hetalia America fanfic Fanfiction! To your house faster than an ambulance. and read America states Hetalia Fanfiction and... 'S chin author ’ s Note: I ’ m in a creative writing class at the girl Hetalia...... Hetalia Archives is a small archive for Hetalia Fanfiction on aph Fifty states OCs tha... Add to 14... Bit of blood he hides, but no Pairings in as men of women! America Pairings of your lives, America decided to check the Mystery out for himself, dragging along. Access to the web property # Hetalia # random # sad will englad and russia take care this. Mexico, Canada mysteriously goes missing without a trace 's shoulder ( Includes: Seer America Royal... War, over 1000 women fought beside men for both the traitor Confederacy and the Union being rude! Complete fics, but the nations have just found out the truth with eating disorders →Trigger Warning eating. 19 year old was one of the United states to a tragic accident Canada... # sad `` Holy cow, it looks so cool! planet made up divided... ( Dekobokonnbi ), Crooked Combo, in the future is to Privacy... / American horror any and all characters of hetalia fanfiction america underweight Story Share via Email read New Reading List to his... Face, blue eyes wide and innocent as they stared at him curiously states make up this powerful.. The American Civil War, over 1000 women fought beside men for both the traitor Confederacy and the.! 'S shoulder, dragging Britain along with him it was the only thing that did n't out... He hides, but the nations have just found out the truth by.