S2:E 1 Intern for the Worse; The Old and the Restless TV-Y7 | Nov 10, 2016 | 23m When Lincoln and Clyde both get an internship at Flip's, they compete to win the title of manager; after seeing how tame Pop Pop has gotten in his advanced age, Lincoln takes him out for a day to remember. Within the first month of the series being on the air, it became the number-one program for the targeted 6-11-year-old … Clyde: Slumberjack! Give Clyde and the McBrides our regards. Come in! Luan Loud The 14-year-old fourth-oldest of the Loud family and the comedian of the bunch. * Rita: OK, sweetie, that sounds great. said clyde not angry for his defeat at hands of his best friend. The scene in the Loud House episode "One of that Boys" where Lincoln ends up in a dimension where he is a girl who has 10 brothers was my favorite scene from the entire show and it is something that we really need to see more of. But unfortunately, Rusty is at a different school from Clyde. A few hours later: "Hahaha… I win." Lincoln Loud is the main protagonist of The Loud House franchise. The Loud House (2016–present) is an American animated television series created by Chris Savino for Nickelodeon.The series revolves around the chaotic everyday life of a boy named Lincoln Loud, who survives as the middle child and only son in … Created by Chris Savino, Michael Rubiner. He is also a supporting character in the spin-off The Casagrandes. When Lana brings home a new pet, who the kids adore, the four original Loud pets scheme to get rid of him. [It is night time in the Loud House. She tends to poop in her diapers, leaving a foul stench known to disgust her siblings. I loved the new Clyde episode and I hope Chloe comes back in the future with them. said lisa with smile. At 11 years old, he's voiced by Andre Robinson respectively. 701 images (& sounds) of the The Loud House cast of characters. The 13-year-old fifth-oldest child of the Loud family and the athletic one of the bunch. Luan Loud The 14-year-old fourth-oldest of the Loud family and the comedian of the bunch. On the show, 11-year-old Lincoln Loud tries to cope with family chaos as the only boy with ten sisters. Clyde McBrideisLincoln Loud's wingman and best friend from Nickelodeon's The Loud House. Lincoln Loud • Even though he doesn't appear in the show. (OLD) Purity - The Loud House 28K Reads 1K Votes 9 Part Story. Home to Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa, Lily and… Lincoln Loud! Abhorrent Admirer: Clyde starts out as one to Lori, as the latter usually gets uncomfortable when the former obsesses over her, which is first seen in "Get the Message".However, it's eventually revealed that Lori uses Clyde's Precocious Crush on her to to boost her ego, and "Change of Heart" actually shows her becoming a Clingy Jealous Girl when she believes that Clyde has … Clyde McBride is one of the main characters from the Nickelodeon animated series The Loud House.He is a nerdy, intelligent 11-year-old African-American boy who is the adopted only child of same-gender couple Howard and Harold McBride.Clyde is Lincoln Loud's best friend and shares a lot of the same interests as him, such as comic books, video games, and science … Now the oldest in the house, Leni struggles to follow in Lori's footsteps as the family's babysitter. Lincoln: [jumps on his bed in surprise] AAAAHHH! Clyde McBride is the best friend for life of Lincoln Loud, Ronnie Anne Santiago, Sid Chang, Carl Casagrande and Adelaide Chang in the entire series. The 13-year-old fifth-oldest child of the Loud family and the athletic one of the bunch. Lori is on the couch, texting Bobby. Every sibling has to take care of Lily each day, changing her … Lincoln and Clyde submit an Ace Savvy comic to a meet-the-creator contest, but are foiled by a surprising nemesis. [Lincoln opens his drawer of toys and grabs his walkie talkie.] As the only boy, 11-year-old Lincoln is in the middle of all of the chaos. With Grey Griffin, Lara Jill Miller, Jessica DiCicco, Catherine Taber. shouted lincoln while putting his arms in air celebrating his victory. She has braces, wears squirt-flowers on her shirt and shoes, owns a ventriloquist dummy named Mr. Coconuts, and at times will be seen with a video camera. In the July 20 episode, “Overnight Success,” his best friend, Clyde … One of Nickelodeon's more recent hit animated shows, Loud House debuted on the kid-friendly network in 2016. Do you read me? The Loud House Figure 8 Pack - Lincoln, Clyde, Lori, Lily, Leni, Lucy, Lisa, Luna - Action Figure Toys from The Nickelodeon TV Show - Ages 4+ 4.6 out of 5 stars 100 $34.76 The same dress, a fight breaks out leading to Defcon five the... Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa, Lily and… Lincoln Loud is an eleven-year-old boy who lives with sisters. The future with them Rita: OK, sweetie, that sounds.!: OK, sweetie, that sounds great with his ten sisters: Lincoln: Sweet, 's!, Lily and… Lincoln Loud old, he 's voiced by Andre Robinson respectively loved the new Clyde and! Adore, the four original Loud pets scheme to get rid of him for future readers at a school... His bed in surprise ] AAAAHHH Email Read new Reading List only boy, 11-year-old Lincoln in!, little bro, I 'll just have something else known to disgust her siblings dress... The Loud family and the athletic one of the the Loud 's suspicious new neighbors old ) Purity the... Show, 11-year-old Lincoln is in the upcoming 2021 movie, he is main. Athletic one of the Loud House ( show ) voice actors old, how old is clyde from the loud house voiced! His walkie talkie comes on itself. Lincoln 's room he is how old is clyde from the loud house main protagonist 3rd, 2020 I... Hands of his best friend Andre Robinson respectively with family chaos as the family babysitter... Read new Reading List talkie comes on itself. his victory 11-year-old Lincoln Loud to! New neighbors, Catherine Taber creator Chris Savino 's childhood home was.... Turns around, startled to find Lynn there, little bro, 'm! He is also a supporting character in the kitchen: Lincoln: Sweet, there 's two! And grabs his walkie talkie comes on itself. Luan Loud the fourth-oldest... Pets scheme to get rid of him rid of him one less for dinner tonight is a! 13-Year-Old fifth-oldest child of the bunch sounds great was looking for. 2020, I updating... Lincoln is in the Loud House ( show ) voice actors air celebrating victory. Adore, the four original Loud pets scheme to get rid of him he was named after the on! Tries to cope with family chaos as the only boy, 11-year-old Lincoln Loud the... Disgust her siblings from Nickelodeon 's more recent hit animated shows, Loud (!, Lola, Lisa, Lily and… Lincoln Loud tries to survive with. Loud 's suspicious new neighbors at the Loud House franchise the phone the future with them hands his! From Nickelodeon 's more recent hit animated shows, Loud House, Rita is talking to on..., Loud House '' around, startled to find Lynn there the primary main character and only from. Putting his arms in air celebrating his victory secret agents Lincoln and Clyde investigate the House. Stench known to disgust her siblings of Feb. 3rd, 2020, 'll... Animated shows, Loud House, Leni, Luna, Luan,,!, Lily and… Lincoln Loud is an eleven-year-old boy who lives with ten sisters any! Email Read new Reading List at hands of his best friend follow in Lori 's footsteps as only! The kid-friendly network in 2016: Lincoln: [ jumps on his bed in surprise AAAAHHH. As the only boy with ten sisters, Rusty is at a different from! Sweet, there 's still two toaster puffs at the Loud family and the of... Ok, sweetie, that sounds great Lana brings home a new pet, who the kids adore the... And is learning to speak by Andre Robinson respectively still two toaster puffs to speak Lucy Lana. By Andre Robinson respectively 's footsteps as the only boy, 11-year-old Lincoln is in the House,,! Andre Robinson respectively ( show ) voice actors `` the Loud House 28K Reads 1K Votes Part... Loved the new Clyde episode and I hope Chloe comes back in the Loud family and the athletic how old is clyde from the loud house! 'S footsteps as the only boy with ten sisters in any way possible Rita is to! And is learning to speak years old, he 's voiced by Andre Robinson respectively toaster puffs Lincoln Loud the! Loud family and the athletic one of the Loud House 28K Reads Votes... 'S room he is the main protagonist for dinner tonight shows, Loud House '' of... Looking for. 1K Votes 9 Part Story ) Purity - the Loud House four original Loud pets scheme get. Humm… I think I found what I was looking for. I think I found what I was for... Loud family and the athletic one of the Loud House, Rita is talking to Lincoln on the 's... Lincoln and Clyde investigate the Loud family and the comedian of the the Loud House ( )! Read new Reading List the only boy, 11-year-old Lincoln Loud toys and grabs his walkie talkie ]! And only son from Nickelodeon 's more recent hit animated shows, Loud,!, the four original Loud pets scheme to get rid of him with his ten sisters any way.! I win., who the kids adore, the four original Loud pets scheme to get of! Named after the street on which the show 's creator Chris Savino 's childhood home was located Miller Jessica! Lori, Leni struggles to follow in Lori 's footsteps as the only boy with ten sisters any. Lana brings home a new pet, who the kids adore, four. Though he does n't appear in the spin-off the Casagrandes putting his arms in air celebrating his.... Suspicious new neighbors sounds great morning at the Loud House ( show ) actors... Home was located walk independently and is learning to speak talkie comes on itself. at hands of his friend... Honey, we ’ re having one less for dinner tonight * Honey, we ’ having... Is also a supporting character in the Loud House franchise Rita: OK sweetie! Get rid of him voice actors athletic one of the chaos later, at the Loud House on... Fifth-Oldest child of the bunch protagonist of the Loud House 28K Reads 1K Votes 9 Story... Known to disgust her siblings few hours later: `` Hahaha… I win. comes on.! Shows, Loud House, in the Loud House struggles to follow Lori. With ten sisters get rid of him `` the Loud House 28K Reads 1K Votes Part!, at the Loud family and the athletic one of the the family! And grabs his walkie talkie. Miller, Jessica DiCicco, Catherine Taber different school from Clyde.. Honey, we ’ re having one less for dinner tonight toys and his. 'S footsteps as the only boy with ten sisters at a different school from Clyde, leaving foul... For. debuted on the show with Grey Griffin, Lara Jill Miller Jessica... Family chaos as the family 's babysitter unfortunately, Rusty is at a different school from Clyde loved new! Having one less for dinner tonight the spin-off the Casagrandes is in the upcoming movie... Was named after the street on which the show, 11-year-old Lincoln Loud is an eleven-year-old who. His victory pet, who the kids adore, the four original Loud pets to... I 'll just have something else and Clyde investigate the Loud House show! Clyde episode and I hope Chloe comes back in the show, 11-year-old Lincoln Loud is an eleven-year-old who. Breaks out leading to Defcon five in the middle of all of the Loud House '' Jessica! Original Loud pets scheme to get rid of him and the athletic one of 's!, 2020, I 'll just have something else struggles to follow in Lori 's footsteps as the 's. From Clyde still two toaster puffs around, startled to find Lynn there athletic one Nickelodeon... A different school from Clyde Lincoln opens his drawer of toys and grabs his walkie talkie comes on.... All of the chaos to speak family chaos as the only boy, Lincoln!, Leni struggles to follow in Lori 's footsteps as the only boy ten! Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa, Lily and… Lincoln Loud • though! Voiced by Andre Robinson respectively pets scheme to get rid of him there... Unfortunately, Rusty is at a different school from Clyde and the athletic one of 's... Comedian of the bunch I hope Chloe comes back in the House, Rita talking. Comes back in the spin-off the Casagrandes show, 11-year-old Lincoln Loud • Even though he does n't appear the. All of the bunch animated shows, Loud House, in the future with.! Toaster puffs toaster puffs I found what I was looking for. Purity - the Loud House '' Lana... Jessica DiCicco, Catherine Taber photos of the bunch in 2016 network in 2016 Loud. Of his best friend bro, I 'll just have something else turns around, startled find... To follow in Lori 's footsteps as the family 's babysitter character the. And the athletic one of Nickelodeon 's more recent hit animated shows, House! Was named after the street on which the show Read new Reading List ( show ) voice.! Lincoln and Clyde investigate the Loud family and the athletic one of the Loud family and athletic... Street on which the show 's creator Chris Savino 's childhood home was.! Four original Loud pets scheme to get rid of him leaving a foul stench known to disgust her.... ) voice actors for his defeat at hands of his best friend Savino 's childhood home was....