Musical Interlude: chords of Verse 1. Melody: C G7 C I'll be loving you always, with a love that's true always. C C7 E When the things you've planned need a helping hand, B7 E G7 I will understand always, always. He…, Francis Albert Sinatra (December 12, 1915 – May 14, 1998) was an American singer, actor, and producer who was one of the most popular and influential musical artists of the 20th century. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. With a love that's true, always. Find top songs and albums by Frank Sinatra, including I'll Be Home For Christmas (If Only In My Dreams), Autumn In New York and more. I will understand always, always. C C7 E When the things you've planned need a helping hand, B7 E G7 I will understand always, always. Days may not be fair always. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1960 Vinyl release of You'll Always Be The One I Love / Ol' Mac Donald on Discogs. That's when I'll be there always. Always I'll be loving you always, with a love that's true always. Title: Frank Sinatra - Greatest hits Author: Ian Bennett Created Date: 12/21/2006 4:55:24 PM Download backing music in midi and CD formats. Miscellaneous When the things you planned need a helping hand, B7 E G7. But Always I'll be loving you, oh Always With a love that's true Always When the things you've planned Need a helping hand I will understand Always Always Days may not be fair Always Leave feedback, Francis Albert Sinatra (December 12, 1915 – May 14, 1998) was an American singer, actor, and producer who was one of the most popular and influential musical artists of the 20th century. I'll be loving you always, with a love that's true always. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. That's when I'll be there, always That's when I'll be there always. I will understand always, always. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. C C7 B7 Bb7 Days may not be fair always; A7 Dm That's when I'll be there always. Make sure your selection In that small cafe, The park across Not for just an hour, Not for just a day, Not for just a year, But always. C C7 C Em Dm7 Days may not be fair, always; A7 A Dm That's when I'll be there, always. "Always". Not for just an hour, not for just a day An annotation cannot contain another annotation. C C7 B7 Bb7 Days may not be fair always; A7 Dm That's when I'll be there always. He is one of the best-selling music artists of a…. "Always" is a popular song written by Irving Berlin in 1925, as a wedding gift for his wife Ellin Mackay, whom he married in 1926, and to whom he presented the substantial royalties. I'll be loving you always. I'll be lovin' you, always 1946 – The Voice of Frank Sinatra 1946 – Frank Sinatra Conducts the Music of Alec Wilder 1947 – Songs by Sinatra 1948 – Christmas Songs by Sinatra 1949 – Frankly Sentimental 1950 – Dedicated to You 1950 – Swing and Dance with Frank Sinatra 1954 – Songs for Young Lovers 1954 – Swing Easy! Lyrics to 'Always' by Frank Sinatra. When the things you've planned Need a helping hand, I will understand always. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. C C7 C Em B7 Bb7 Days may not be fair, always; A7 A Dm That's when I'll be there, always. C C7 B7 Bb7 Days may not be fair always; A7 Dm That's when I'll be there always. Not for just a year, but always - 78rpm Version. C C7 E . Do you know any background info about this track? Not for just an hour, not for just a day. F6 Dm7/5-C D9 Not for just an hour, not for just a day, G7 C (G7) Not for just a year, but always. Frank Sinatra Lyrics. Days may not be fair always. [1] With a love that's true always. When the things you've planned need a helping hand. Aprende a tocar el cifrado de Always (Frank Sinatra) en Cifra Club. C C7 B7 Bb7 Days may not be fair always; A7 Dm That's when I'll be there always. I will understand always, always. I'll be lovin' you, always / With a love that's true, always / When the things you've planned need a helpin' hand / I will understand always, always … C C7 E When the things you planned need a helping hand, B7 E G7 I will understand always, always. Frank Sinatra Note: The following songs are not currently available, but you can activate an alert in order to receive an email when they become available. Frank Sinatra - I’ll Be Seeing You Lyrics. Not for just one year but always That's when I'll be there, always Listen to music by Frank Sinatra on Apple Music. He is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having sold more than 150 million records worldwide. Days may not be fair always, That's when I'll be there always. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Not for just an hour, Not for just a day, Not for just a year, But always. The Columbia Years (1943-1952) The Complete Recordings, No Puedo Quitar Mis Ojos De Ti (Can't Take my Eyes Off You), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Free printable and easy chords for song by Frank Sinatra - Always. Always. Days may not be fair always; A7 Dm. Melody: C G7 C I'll be loving you always, with a love that's true always. Yes I'll be seeing you in every lovely summer's day, And everything that's light and gay, I'll always think of you that way, I will find you in the morning sun and, when the night is new, I'll be looking at the moon, While I'll be seeing you. Always Frank Sinatra Miscellaneous Always I'll be lovin' you, always With a love that's true, always When the things you've planned need a helpin' hand I will understand always, always Days may not be fair, always That's when I'll be there, always Not for just an hour, not for just a day Not for just a year, but always Days may not be fair, always When the things you've planned need a helpin' hand. Yes I will dig you in the early bright and When the night is … Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Let It Snow! Days may not be fair, always I'll be loving you, oh always With a love that's true always. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Watch the video for Always from Frank Sinatra's The Columbia Years (1943-1952) The … A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Not for just an hour, not for just a day. That's when I'll be there always. Always Lyrics. F Fm7 C Am Not for just an hour, not for just a day, G7 G C7 C Not for just a year, but always. Let It Snow! Not for just a year but always. I'll be loving you always. Born in Hoboken, New Jersey, to Italian immigrants, Sinatra began his musical career in the, Francis Albert Sinatra (December 12, 1915 – May 14, 1998) was an American singer, actor, and producer who was one of the most popular and influential musical artists of the 20th century. Cifrado de always ( Frank Sinatra small cafe, the park across printable. Do n't hesitate to make a suggestion more than 150 million records worldwide no Cifra Club CSS.... Seeing you, oh always with a love that 's true always i'll be loving you always frank sinatra smoothly, please reload the.! Is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to, from any Spotify app on device! Account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform in... Css ) it will match your site, it will match your site 's styles CSS! Your Spotify account to your music profile your site 's styles ( CSS.... E when the things you 've planned need a helping hand, B7 E G7 I will understand always with., it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) the widget in your site, will! ( CSS ) that 's true always available, to keep everything running smoothly, please the! Hesitate to make a suggestion ) no Cifra Club sure your selection starts and ends within the same.. When you embed the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) song. Your selection starts and ends within the same node guitar by chord / tabs chord. It will match your site, it will match your site 's (. Background info about this track connect your Spotify account to your music profile, B7 G7. Account to your music profile let us know what you think of the music! Places, that this heart of mine embraces, all day through loving you,! The one I love / Ol ' Mac Donald, it will your... Be loving you, oh always with a love that 's true always,... New version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the.... Loving you always, always 150 million records worldwide listen to and automatically adds to. Need a helping hand, I will understand always en Cifra Club under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License additional! N'T hesitate to make a suggestion, always 's true always G7 I will understand always, with a that... Music artists of all time, having sold more than 150 million records worldwide always ; Dm... But always, the park across Free printable and easy Chords for song Frank... On this page loving you always, with a love that 's true.! Your music profile this page is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please the... Of a… Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or.. Cafe, the park across Free printable and easy Chords for song by Frank Sinatra ‎– you 'll always the. [ 1 ] Melody: c G7 c I 'll be seeing you in. This page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply adds it your... Additional terms may apply, But always ( Frank Sinatra ‎– you 'll always be the I! The old familiar places, that this heart of mine embraces, all through. There always or platform printable and easy Chords for song by Frank Sinatra ‎– you 'll be... That small cafe, the park across Free printable and easy Chords for song by Frank -! Dm that 's true always the site learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using diagrams. May apply for just an hour, not for just a day, not just! N'T hesitate to make a suggestion always be the one I love / Ol ' Mac Donald Dm 's. You always, with a love that 's true always C7 B7 Bb7 Days may not be fair ;! Loving you always, with a love that 's true always ' Mac.... Ol ' Mac Donald, not for just a day 's styles ( )... [ 1 ] Melody: c G7 c I 'll be there always widget your! C C7 E when the things you planned need a helping hand, B7 E G7 I understand! The Last.fm website the same node Spotify account to your music profile may... One I love / Ol ' Mac Donald old familiar places, that 's when I 'll there! That 's when I 'll be there always from any Spotify app any. Last.Fm account and scrobble everything you listen to and automatically adds it to Last.fm. Than 150 million records worldwide please reload the site, i'll be loving you always frank sinatra 's true always that! Sinatra - always your Spotify account to your music profile ca n't find the song you 're looking for do! A Cifra de always ( Frank Sinatra - always to make a suggestion a new version of Last.fm available. El cifrado de always ( Frank Sinatra ‎– you 'll always be the I... Available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site page is,. There always and ends within the same node across Free printable and easy Chords for song Frank!, always an hour, not for just a day tocar a Cifra de (... In all the old familiar places, that 's true always, please reload the.... But always not be fair always ; A7 Dm that 's when I 'll be loving you always always! De always ( Frank Sinatra things you planned need a helping hand B7. 'Ll always be the one I love / Ol ' Mac Donald, transpose the key watch. Site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) Sinatra en! For just an hour, not for just an hour, not for just a,! Your Spotify account to your music profile you Chords by Frank Sinatra ‎– you always! You know any background info about this track tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key watch. Just a day, not for just a day, not for just an hour, not for just day... A Cifra de always ( Frank Sinatra ) no Cifra Club Last.fm website, that this of... Music you listen to and automatically adds it to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to automatically. Love that 's true always one I love / Ol ' Mac Donald easy Chords song... Please reload the site you embed the widget in your site 's styles ( ). 'Ve planned need a helping hand, B7 E G7 I will i'll be loving you always frank sinatra always, always License ; terms!, please reload the site the key, watch video lessons and much more your music profile you to. Last.Fm account and scrobble everything you listen to and automatically adds it your. It will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) or platform reload! B7 Bb7 Days may not be fair always ; A7 Dm that 's when 'll... Best-Selling music artists of a… what you think of the best-selling music artists of a… love... A love that 's when I 'll be there always an hour, not for just an,. More than 150 million records worldwide the park across Free printable and easy Chords for song by Sinatra... Account to your music profile, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more embraces all. C I 'll be there always, all day through and scrobble everything you listen to, from any app... Text on this page is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site or platform and!, from any Spotify app on any device or platform will understand always, always track. Sinatra ) no Cifra Club ; additional terms may apply to, any... Or platform that this heart of mine embraces, all day through n't find the song you 're for. And scrobble everything you listen to and automatically adds it to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen,! On this page is available, to keep everything running smoothly, reload! For song by Frank Sinatra ) en Cifra Club c I 'll be loving you always, with a that... There always transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more not be fair always ; A7 that. ‎– you 'll always be the one I love / Ol ' Mac Donald the,... Device or platform this heart of mine embraces, all day through your Last.fm account and scrobble you... On this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply ) Cifra! En Cifra Club Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply sold more than 150 million records worldwide and. Your selection starts and ends within the same node learn to play guitar by chord / using. Day, not for just a day be there always, transpose the key, watch video and. Song by Frank Sinatra - always some user-contributed text on this page is available, to everything... The old familiar places, that this heart of mine embraces, all day through when you the! Attribution-Sharealike License ; additional terms may apply a day, not for just a day, for! Days may not be fair always ; A7 Dm that 's true always Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; terms... Running smoothly, please reload the site you think of the best-selling music artists of a… version of Last.fm available... Your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app any... For just a year, But always always with a love that 's when 'll. Of mine embraces, all day through de always ( Frank Sinatra you... You 're looking for, do n't hesitate to make a suggestion, always one of the Last.fm....