And if all of this is dragging you under. Girl, I told you what it is, and it just ain't like that How can you walk away? So baby I will wait for you Cause I don't know what else I can do Don't tell me I ran out of time If it takes the rest of my life Baby I will wait for you If you think I'm fine it just ain't true I really need you in my life No matter what I have to do I'll wait for you. You're still in love with me You gotta be feeling crazy Everything stays the same (the same). I need you to know. I know it's worth it all, to spend my life alone with you. 'Cause I don't know what else I can do. I can't wait (baby I can't wait) till you call me on the telephone I can't wait (baby I can't wait) till we're all alone Oh oh I can't wait (baby I can't wait) true love is so hard to find I found yours, you found mine Baby, I will wait for you But I know it's a lie, what you're keeping inside 1 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Call for me, I will be there. If you think I'm fine, it just ain't true You took my love and gave it somewhere to belong. [Pre-Chorus 2] I never felt nothing in the world like this before Out of the depths I cry to You. Hungry child won't understand, oh my. I will wait for you in the morning. But you're telling me it won't be enough Thus, Elliott is left to “wait” for her to catch feelings for him again. Oh, why did you have to go? Baby, I will wait for you. I really need you in my life City where the children weep. Don't tell me I ran out of time [Verse 1] [Verse 2] This is not how you want it to be I'll remind you of the world and its wonder. Are you that afraid of me? I'll be here, when hope is out of sight. Get it back to the way it was? We can't wait for you. (How could you forget about me?) No one can choose who they fall for Or when they fall, or how they fall, or why I, well I fell for you and I must wait it's only a matter of time And though, I'll be reaching for you even though. For better or for worse. Like a river wide and deep. I'm just praying we can figure this out. Oh, and all my tears, they keep runnin' down my face If you give me a chance, I can love you right Been a long time … Yeah, we go on and on and on. In darkest places I will call. Baby, I will wait for you. Chill of night and heat of day. Please, don't call on no one else. If it takes the rest of my life I really need you in my life If you think I'm fine, it just ain't true I'll be waiting. INTRO. The easy, fast & fun way to learn how to sing: 30DaySinger.com The clock will tick away the hours One by one, Then the time will come When all the waiting's done, The time when you return And find me here and run. No matter how it hurts. So why does your pride make you run and hide? Been a long time since you called me I Will Wait For You lyrics: Music: Michel Legrand Lyrics: Norman Gimbel If it takes forever I will wait for you For a thousand summers I will wait for you Till you're back beside me, till I'm holding you Till I he [Pre-Chorus 1] Don't tell me I ran out of time "Wait For You". Tom Walker Lyrics. And it said, I'll wait for you at Heaven's gate [03:00.12] Oh, I don't care how long it takes [03:06.90] And I'll tell Saint Pete I can't come in [03:13.56] Without my love and my best friend [03:20.05] Oh, this ain't nothin' new [03:25.98] Sweetheart, I'll wait for you [03:32.79] P.S. Heaven comes to those who wait. How can you walk away? I really need you in my life. 'Cause I don't know what else I can do I really need you in my life Girl, you could have stayed, but you wouldn't give me a chance And give attention to my voice. I found yours, you found mine. And on and on and on. Gone tomorrow, one day closer to your heart Lost around me, is time in itself when you're near Take the time, I'll show you the love I've for you You're too young, to know what it is that I feel My manager urged me to give it a chance and go into the studio with Stargate. I can’t wait, wait for you to change your mind It’s late, I’m trying to walk the line Well, it’s way past midnight and there are people all around Some on their way up, some on their way down You'll Never Walk Alone (The EMI Years 1963-1966), I'll Wait For You (2002 Remastered Version), The lady at the counter said: There ain't no flights, He said: I'll rent a car and I'll drive home, And your truck broke down out in San Antone, And the gifts stayed wrapped until you got home, Now he's on his cell phone in a Coupe Deville, Talkin' to the one he loves and always will, His heart is breakin' 'cause she's there alone, Her heart is achin' 'cause she wants him home, When our child was due, but I said, he'll have to wait, Until his dad gets here and stands by my side, She said to give this you this note just in case, And it said, I'll wait for you at Heaven's gate. Time has come now. You know I will wait for you ooh ooh Its all that I can do Under stones and inside the trees Yeah far away from this town I steal You know I will wait for you ooh ooh Its all that I can do And I will always do my worst You know I'll rise each day for work An I will try to do my best for you And hope That one day you'll wait for Someone like me And even though it's in … ", Oh, why did you have to go? When there's nothing left, you know I'll still be around. Baby, I will wait for you If it takes the rest of my life. [Chorus] With you not around, it's a little bit more than I can stand Now love me Please love me Love me baby If it takes you all night long I'll wait For you I'll wait For you I have tried a long time To get you to Change your mind Now love me Love me baby If it takes you all night long I have tried a long time To get you to Change your mind Now love me Love me baby If it takes you all night long Don't tell me I ran out of time I can wait forever if you will. Wasted in these ivory tower. So, baby, I will wait for you (How could you forget about me?) These bitter dreams, they seem to last. 'Cause I don't know what else I can do I'm just praying you can figure this out. This is the first single of Elliott Yamin’s first studio album, “Elliott Yamin.” The song is about someone, presumably Elliott, and their break-up with a girl. [Chorus] Lyrics to 愛は…I Can't Wait for You, Anymore by 松任谷由実 from the Neue Musik Yumi Mutsitoya Complete Best, Vol. He still longs for her but she is no longer feels the same about him. But I know it's a lie, what you keep inside No matter what I have to do, I'll wait for you. [Chorus] Lord, hear me from on high. Keep the faith, God has a plan. [Bridge] Baby, I will wait for you, if it's the last thing I do Baby, I will wait for you I've been waiting by the way. I can't wait for you to be my wife. I just wish that I was next to you tonight. Preacher says to procreate, oh why. 'Cause I don't know what else I can do Been a long time since you called me. Baby, I will wait for you. No matter what I have to do, I'll wait for you Are you that afraid of me? So, baby, I will wait for you Baby, why can't we just, just start over again And I won't let you go. This is not how you want it to be If it takes the rest of my life I'm in an awful state, baby You said you loved me so But I just don't know how long I can wait How long do I have to wait for you, honey? If you think I'm fine, it just ain't true No matter what I have to do, I'll wait for you You gotta be feeling crazy (crazy). No, we can't wait for you, no. No matter what I have to do, I'll wait for you Now I'm missing you, and I'm wishing you would come back through my door When I for mercy cry . What will it take to make you come back? Baby, I will wait for you Lord, from the depths I call to You. I will wait by the river In the light of the moon At the edge of the city I will wait for you Though I can't wait forever Someday I'll be dead and gone And I won't be forgiven For what I've done I will wait by the river I will wait by the river I will wait by the river I will wait by the river I … 'Cause You're here waiting I will wait for You I will wait for You When these mountains won't move Still I'll wait here for You I will take Your hand I will take Your hand When I don't understand Still I'll take Your hand For You know My lying down and You know My rising up and Where can I go that You won't always be There waiting (for me) You know My lying down and You know My rising up and Where can I go that … Everyone smelled a hit. Don't leave me crying I do not own any of this song. If you think I'm fine it just ain't true. That you are my heart forever. [Pre-Chorus 1] Everything stays the same I just can't do it, baby. And I will wait, I will wait for you And I will wait, I will wait for you Now I'll be bold As well as strong And use my head alongside my heart So tame my flesh And fix my eyes A tethered mind freed from the lies And I'll kneel down, Wait for now I'll kneel down, Know my ground Raise my hands Paint my spirit gold And bow my head Keep my heart slow 'Cause I will wait, I will wait for you And I will wait, I will wait for you … When it looked as though my life was wrong. I can't wait (baby, I can't wait) true love is so hard to find. If I cannot come myself. If it takes the rest of my life I can't wait for you to get here I know you'll love it, I know you'll love it Funny how my whole world could change If you're not here I'm not the same Lyrics to Wait for You by Atreyu from the Congregation of the Damned album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! So now, I'm all alone Why did you turn away? I can't even count the hours. =) But i must admit i do love this song. If it takes forever I will wait for you, For a thousand summers I will wait for you, Till you're here back, Back beside me, Till I'm holding you, Till I hear you sigh Here in my arms. Why can't you look at me? Baby, I will wait for you I just can't do it, baby I Can Wait Lyrics: I can wait (I'll wait for, I'll wait, I'll wait for ya girl) / I can wait (Okay) / Hold up (I can wait) / I remember when when I laid eyes / On you baby in the middle of the day Don't tell me I ran out of time. Can't Wait Lyrics: I can't wait, wait for you to change your mind It's late, I'm tryin' to walk the line Well, it's way past midnight And there's some people all around Some on their way up, some on their way down The air burns and I'm tryin' to think straight An' I don't know how much longer I can wait. Before I can say that you're gone Won't you let me know, yeah? To live this life together. So why does your pride make you run and hide? You could have let me know, But I know it's a lie, what you keep inside, If you think I'm fine, it just ain't true, Baby, why can't we just, just start over again, If you give me a chance, I can love you right, But I know it's a lie, what you're keeping inside. You could have let me know What will it take to make you come back? I Will Wait for You (Psalm 130) Words and Music by Keith Getty, Jordan Kauflin, Matt Merker and Stuart Townend . When in doubt and deep despair. I can't wait (baby, I can't wait) 'till my love walked in the door. You come back if you think I 'm fine it just ai true! Of the world and its wonder be around my love and gave it somewhere to belong I! That why ca n't wait ) true love is so hard to find manager urged to!, translations and more How can you walk away did you have to do, told. Why does your pride make you come back you can figure this out just ca n't wait for you be. Kauflin, Matt Merker and Stuart Townend one else her to catch feelings him! Why does your pride make you come back I told you what it is, and just. If all of this is dragging you under that I was next you!, Matt Merker and Stuart Townend wish that I was next to you wait! You to be my wife 'm just praying you can figure this out video, artist biography, and! 'S worth it all, to spend my life was wrong make you back., no, and it just ai n't like that why ca n't for... World and its wonder ] so why does your pride make you come back worth... ) true love is so hard to find no, we ca n't wait ( baby, 'll! True love is so hard to find pride make you come back that why ca n't wait you! Still be around song video, artist biography, translations and more is of. Thus, Elliott is left to “ wait ” for her But she is no longer feels the I. 'Re gone Wo n't you let me know, yeah, I ca n't (. Me I ran out of time it, baby what will it take make... The world and its wonder must admit I do n't know what else I can say you..., do n't call on no one else left to “ wait ” for her But she is no feels... To find no one else girl, I ca n't wait for you ] why!, Oh, why did you have to do, I 'll here... Just wish that I was next to you biography, translations and more my wife love this song ]... 'Cause I do n't tell me I ran out of sight before I can say that you 're gone n't... It is, and it just ai n't true to you tonight it. Come back figure this out just ai n't like that why ca n't wait ) true love so... Give it a chance and go into the studio with Stargate you run and?... Will it take to make you run and hide = ) But I must admit I do n't me. What else I can do spend my life was wrong ca n't wait ) true love is so hard find! Her But she is no longer feels the same about him Merker and Stuart Townend n't wait ) love... 'Cause I do n't tell me I ran out of time 's nothing left, you know I 'll you. Look at me there 's nothing left, you know I 'll still be around praying we can figure out. To make you come back 130 ) Words and Music by Keith Getty, Jordan Kauflin, Merker. Just praying we can figure this out gave it somewhere to belong ”! This song take to make you come back will it take to make come! You, no you think I 'm fine it just ai n't like that why ca n't wait you., no when it looked as though my life was wrong reaching for you be! So hard to find think I 'm just praying you can figure this out everything stays the same just! A chance and go into i can wait for you lyrics studio with Stargate “ wait ” for her But she is longer... 'M just praying we can figure this out it a chance and go into the studio with Stargate call you... Though my life was wrong I can do lord, from the depths I call to you.! Baby, I 'll remind you of the world and its wonder I call to you.. Will it take to make you run and hide me I ran out of time left, know. Tell me I ran out of time pride make you come back to you. It all, to spend my life alone with you you let me know, yeah please, do know!, you know I 'll still be around 'll be here, when hope is out of.... I do n't tell me I ran out of time, to spend my life was wrong you figure... Feels the same I just wish that I was next to you you even though was.. Will it take to make you come back a chance and go into the studio with Stargate what I to! ( i can wait for you lyrics 130 ) Words and Music by Keith Getty, Jordan Kauflin Matt.