Alice In Chains Lyrics "I Stay Away" Yeah, I want to travel south this year Aaah, Woah, Woah Won't prevent safe passage here Why you act crazy Not an act maybe So close a lady Shifty eyes shady Yeah, hey Yeah, tears that soak A callous heart Why you act frightened I … I stay away Why you act crazy Not an act maybe So close a lady Shifty eyes shady I stay away Lyrics from Animelyrics.com This photo-reprint world isn't captivating enough Your future is over there so trying trying in yourself: Lyrics from Animelyrics.com *Causes stain, stay away Causes stain, stay away (ooh) Lyrics from Animelyrics.com *Causes stain, stay away Causes stain, stay away (ooh) Lyrics from Animelyrics.com Massara na taiyou wa The the guitar riff in "I Stay Away" is a polished version of David Lee Roth's "Goodtimes" Marek from Rybnik, Poland 'when he started shooting up again, he wrote "No Excuses." We have the answer. Lyrics to 'Stay Away' by Nirvana. (Away, away, away, away) If my love’s too strong for you, walk away But I can’t make this wrong when I see your face My home is your body, how can I stay away? [Chorus 2] Serbian aleksandar.markovic.104. Play I Stay Away Chords using simple video lessons The song is also known for its music video, done completely in claymation by Nick Donkin. Yeah, I want to travel south this year Aaah, Woah, Woah Won't prevent safe passage here Why you act crazy I don't know why I don't know why. The single reached No. 2 contributors total, last edit on Aug 23, 2018. So close a lady I stay away. KPOP LYRICS LIST; MELON TOP 100; GENIE TOP 100; BUGS TOP 100 (+) I Stay Away (+) I Stay Away (ROMANIZATION) 2020-05-16 16:56:58. I Stay Away. Why you act frightened? Io sto distante. In the liner notes of the Music Bank, Jerry Cantrell said this about the song: That was the first time we’d written with Mike Inez, which makes this another special song. Lyrics to 'I Stay Away' by Alice In Chains. Not an act, maybe Writer(s): Cantrell Jerry, Staley Layne Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. I stay away What does Alice In Chains's song I Stay Away mean? Tagged: No tags, suggest one. So close a lady. I stay away Yeah, I want to travel south this year Translation of 'I Stay Away' by Alice in Chains from English to Serbian Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 [Chorus 1] Alice in Chains - I Stay Away Lyrics : Yeah, I want to travel south This year Aaah, woah, woah Won't prevent safe passage here Why you act crazy Not an act maybe So close a lady Shifty eyes shade Yeah, hey yeah, tears that soak A callous heart Why yo.. Stay away, stay away from my heart - bet I'm trying my best Stay away, stay away from my heart If you gave me three wishes, I'd throw two of them away I've seen that look in your eye girl, I'd use the last one this way We've been from rags to riches, but your love can't be bought I'm just a junkyard dog, girl, who's afraid he's been caught I Stay Away" was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance in 1995. 10 on Billboard's Mainstream Rock Tracks, and stayed in the chart for 26 weeks. Fact. Stay, stay away Stay away Stay away. I Stay Away chords by Alice in Chains. Find Charli XCX – Stay Away lyrics and search for Charli XCX. Login | Create Account. Choose one of the browsed Stole Your Bitch I Love Her Stay Away lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Click here now to find out why others like this song! Alice In Chains: I Stay Away Meaning. ' - No way, man! From Song Album. So someday you'll see Shifty eyes shady. I stay away 10 on Billboard's Mainstream … All lyrics on Jar of Flies are written by Layne Staley except Don't Follow and No Excuses, which are written by Jerry Cantrell. Click here now to find out why others like this song! I stay away Serbian aleksandar.markovic.104. 2 contributors total, last edit on Aug 23, 2018. Lyrics of STAY AWAY by Nirvana: Stay away, Stay away, Stay away, Stay away, Stay away! Why you act crazy The the guitar riff in "I Stay Away" is a polished version of David Lee Roth's "Goodtimes" Marek from Rybnik, Poland 'when he started shooting up again, he wrote "No Excuses." Why you act crazy View official tab. Stay away Stay away. So close, a lady 10 on Billboard's Mainstream Rock Tracks, and stayed in the chart for 26 weeks. " Tagged: No tags, suggest one. Your weakness builds me I stay away. Why you act frightened I am enlightened Your weakness builds me About I Stay Away "I Stay Away" is a song from Alice in Chains' 1994 EP Jar of Flies, and the second single from the album. Click here now to find out why others like this song! An annotation cannot contain another annotation. So close a lady Lyrics of I STAY AWAY by Alice In Chains: I stay away! Alice In Chains - I Stay Away Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. "I Stay Away" is a song from Alice in Chains' 1994 EP Jar of Flies, and the second single from the album. Shifty eyes, shady We have an official I Stay Away tab made by UG professional guitarists. [Refrain] How the mind does shout for rest When the bodies shaken, Again. Login | Create Account. This song marked the first time the band wrote with bassist Mike Inez. Difficulty: intermediate. Why you act frightened Professional quality. "I Stay Away" Funny Misheard Song Lyrics by Alice In Chains. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). View original. [Verse 2] Music Bank by Alice In Chains. And then you cry, you tell me stay away from here I ask you why, but you never, never say And so I say, I said I'll stay, I'll stay away When I pay you compliments You always prefer if I don't say So its no coincidence that I get so carried away And then you cry, no I never shed a tear And then you cry, you tell me stay away from here Zedd, Alessia Cara - Stay (Lyrics) from musicallyStream Stay by Zedd & Alessia Cara! I Stay Away Lyrics by Alice In Chains. The single reached No. We have an official I Stay Away … All lyrics on Jar of Flies are written by Layne Staley except Don't Follow and No Excuses, which are written by Jerry Cantrell. I stay away Add new translation; Add new request; Translations of "I Stay Away" Greek George K. Portuguese Metal Girl. Misheard "I Stay Away" Lyrics Why you act crazy? ... Hey, yeah tears that soak a careless heart Then the second part of the verse is done to these lyrics Why you act frightened I am enlightened Your weakness builds me So someday you'll see Then the big powerful sounding chorus. I stay away. Make sure your selection Why you act crazy Not an act maybe So close a lady Shifty eyes shady. We've found 36,909 lyrics, 19 artists, and 48 albums matching stay away.. [Refrain] Io sto distante ' - No way, man! Shifty eyes, shady Why you act crazy? We have the answer. Translation of 'I Stay Away' by Alice in Chains from English to Portuguese Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 About I Stay Away "I Stay Away" is a song from Alice in Chains' 1994 EP Jar of Flies, and the second single from the album. Not an act, maybe We have an official I Stay Away tab made by UG professional guitarists. Tuning: D A D G B E. Author SoulGuitaro1214 [a] 82. Not an act maybe 99,209 views, added to favorites 3,671 times. There are 60 lyrics related to Stole Your Bitch I Love Her Stay Away. This is just a preview! Yeah, hey, I want to travel south this year Read or print original Stay Away lyrics 2021 updated! Why you act crazy. [Verse 1] (Away, away, away, away) If my love's too strong for you, walk away But I can't make this wrong when I see your face My home is your body, how can I stay away? Did you or a friend mishear a lyric from "I Stay Away" by Alice In Chains? The the guitar riff in "I Stay Away" is a polished version of David Lee Roth's "Goodtimes" Marek from Rybnik, Poland 'when he started shooting up again, he wrote "No Excuses." This song marked the first time the band wrote with bassist Mike Inez. Writer(s): Cantrell Jerry, Staley Layne Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. [Chorus 1] I stay away. Difficulty: intermediate. Not an act maybe So close a lady Lyrics to "I Stay Away" by ALICE IN CHAINS: Yeah, I want to travel south this year / Aaah, Woah, Woah / Won't prevent safe passage here / Why you act crazy / Not an act maybe / So close a lady / Shifty eyes shady / Yeah, hey Yeah, tears that soak / A callous heart / Why you act frightened / I … The single reached No. What does I Stay Away mean? Tuning: D A D G B E. Author SoulGuitaro1214 [a] 82. London Bridge Studio, Seattle, Washington. 99,209 views, added to favorites 3,671 times. Yeah, I want to travel south this year Aaah, Woah, Woah Won't prevent safe passage here. I Stay Away is the second single from Jar of Flies. We have an official I Stay Away tab made by UG professional guitarists. Stay Stay away [x3] Give an inch, take a smile I don't know why - fashion shits, fashion style I don't know why - throw it out and keep it in I don't know why - have to have poison skin I don't know why Stay Stay away [x3] I don't know why [x2] Stay Stay away [x3] Monkey see, monkey do I don't know why I'd - rather be dead than cool What does I Stay Away mean? ... Hey, yeah tears that soak a careless heart Then the second part of the verse is done to these lyrics Why you act frightened I am enlightened Your weakness builds me So someday you'll see Then the big powerful sounding chorus. I stay away. Song Released: 1994 I Stay Away Lyrics. Monkey see, monkey do I don't know why Rather be dead than cool I don't know why Every line ends in rhyme I don't know why Less is more, love is blind I don't know why. The video shows a male teen with a jar of flies at a carnival, in which he releases the flies which cause deadly situations at the carnival. check amazon for I Stay Away mp3 download these lyrics are last corrected by Fozzy browse other artists under A:A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 A9 A10 A11 A12 A13 Songwriter(s): Sean Howard Kinney, Michael Allen Inez, Layne Staley, Cantrell Jerry, Layne Thomas Staley Record Label(s): 1993, 1994 Sony Music Entertainment Inc Official lyrics by I Stay Away Chords - Alice In Chains, Version (1). Monkey see, monkey do (I don't know why) Rather be dead than cool (I don't know why) Every line ends in rhyme (I don't know why) Less is more, love is blind (I don't know why) Stay Stay away Stay away Stay away Give an inch, take a smile (I don't know why) Fashion shits, fashion style (I don't know why) Throw it out and keep it in (I don't know why) Have to have poison skin (I don't … Loneliness it shadows me, quicker than darkness Crawls to the surface. Song Released: 1994 I Stay Away Lyrics. Powered by . View official tab. I stay away Io sto distante. Non un'azione probabilmente. Io sto distante. I told myself I'd never come back But I couldn't stay away from you I started to feel so lonely Waited for you to phone me Just as you always used to do And sitting by the phone, I knew, Dear That I couldn't stay away from you Somewhere a radio was playing Our favourite song It sounded as though the tune kept saying Go back into his/her arms where you belong And so I gave up … I Stay Away chords by Alice in Chains. Alice In Chains: I Stay Away Meaning. Shifty eyes shady This song marked the first time the band wrote with bassist Mike Inez. I Stay Away Lyrics: Yeah, hey, I want to travel south this year / I won't, won't prevent safe passage here / Why you act crazy / Not an act, maybe / So close, a lady / Shifty eyes, shady / Yeah, hey Am I Inside. I stay away, Alice In Chains Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. ' - No way, man! Not an act maybe. Stay, stay away Stay away Stay away. Stay away 'Cause I can't stay away-ay I'm conflicted I inhale now I'm addicted To this place To you babe I can't stay away Can't stay away We get up, we go down Then we go one more round It's wrong, they say I can't stay a- I can't stay away No I can't stay a- I can't stay away I can't stay away I can't stay away I can't stay away I can't stay away This year Aaah, Woah, Woah Won't prevent safe passage here Why you act crazy Not an act maybe So close a lady Shifty eyes shade Yeah, hey Yeah, tears that soak A callous heart Why you act frightened I am enlightened Writer(s): Cantrell Jerry, Staley Layne Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. The whole Jar of Flies EP proved to both us and the fans what a talented and valid part of the band Mike was. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. ' - No way, man! Aah, whoa, whoa "I Stay Away" is a song from Alice in Chains' 1994 EP Jar of Flies, and the second single from the album. Alice In Chains - I Stay Away Lyrics. Yeah, hey yeah Lyrics of I STAY AWAY by Alice In Chains: I stay away! The Lyrics for I Stay Away by Alice In Chains have been translated into 8 languages. What does Alice In Chains's song I Stay Away mean? Why you act crazy? Fact. And I am enlightened I Can't Stay Away This song is by The Veronicas and appears on the album Hook Me Up (2007). Play I Stay Away Chords using simple video lessons Won't prevent safe passage here I Stay Away Lyrics. Così vicino ad una signora. All lyrics on Jar of Flies are written by Layne Staley except Don't Follow … Powered by . Yeah, I want to travel south this year Aah, whoa, whoa Won't prevent safe passage here Why you act crazy? So close, a lady Shifty eyes shady Lyrics.com » Search results for 'stay away' Yee yee! This song marked the first time the band wrote with bassist Mike Inez. The single reached No. Try it free! Spanish Especie no … check amazon for I Stay Away mp3 download these lyrics are last corrected by Fozzy browse other artists under A:A2 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 A9 A10 A11 A12 A13 Songwriter(s): Sean Howard Kinney, Michael Allen Inez, Layne Staley, Cantrell Jerry, Layne Thomas Staley Record Label(s): 1993, 1994 Sony Music Entertainment Inc Official lyrics by Perché agisci da pazza. So someday you'll see My home is your body, how can I stay away? Your weakness builds me I am enlightened Add new translation; Add new request; Translations of "I Stay Away" Greek George K. Portuguese Metal Girl. A Little Bitter. Spanish Especie no identificada. Monkey see, monkey do I don't know why Rather be dead than cool I don't know why Every line ends in rhyme Stay Stay away [x3] Give an inch, take a smile I don't know why - fashion shits, fashion style I don't know why - throw it out and keep it in I don't know why - have to have poison skin I don't know why Stay Stay away [x3] I don't know why [x2] Stay Stay away [x3] Monkey see, monkey do I don't know why I'd - rather be dead than cool He plays the nastiest, darkest shit but he’s got the sweetest heart in the world.". Click here and tell us! I'M GOIN' AWAY, STAY AWAY HAPPY DAYS, COME MY WAY Breaking all the chains that bind me Leaving all the bad behind me I wanna be HAPPY I wanna Be HAPPY I just wanna be HAPPY I know there's something better out there And if I stay you know I'll never leave here I wanna be HAPPY I wanna Be HAPPY I just wanna be HAPPY “If we try to just rip the pattern out on its own, maybe it will stay gone for a little while, but soon enough it will grow back because it’s … I stay away. starts and ends within the same node. I won't, won't prevent safe passage here Not an act maybe Sguardo ingannevole. Not an act maybe So. Sing I Stay Away by Alice in Chains with lyrics on KaraFun. Io sto distante. The the guitar riff in "I Stay Away" is a polished version of David Lee Roth's "Goodtimes" Marek from Rybnik, Poland 'when he started shooting up again, he wrote "No Excuses." I don't know why I don't know why. Stay away 'Cause I can't stay away-ay I'm conflicted I inhale now I'm addicted To this place To you babe I can't stay away Can't stay away We get up, we go down Then we go one more round It's wrong, they say I can't stay a- I can't stay away No I can't stay a- I can't stay away I can't stay away I can't stay away I can't stay away I can't stay away Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. All lyrics on Jar of Flies are written by Layne Staley except Don't Follow … Tears that soak a callous heart Yeah, I want to travel south this year Aaah, Woah, Woah Won’t prevent safe passage here. "I Stay Away" lyrics. I Stay Away Chords - Alice In Chains, Version (1). Related artists: Bitch, Bitch&chips, Her bright skies, Her name in blood, Her name is … Alice in Chains - I Stay Away Lyrics : Yeah, I want to travel south This year Aaah, woah, woah Won't prevent safe passage here Why you act crazy Not an act maybe So close a lady Shifty eyes shade Yeah, hey yeah, tears that soak A callous heart Why yo.. 10 on Billboard's Mainstream Rock Tracks, and stayed in the chart for 26 weeks. " I can feel no pain / I'm a man with an empty mind / Fulfil Your needs, watch me bleed I stay away I stay away Why you act crazy Not an act maybe So close a lady Shifty eyes shady I stay away I stay away I stay away I stay away. Other Songs by Alice In Chains Down in a Hole Man In The Box Rooster I Stay Away" was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance in 1995. Yeah, hey, yeah, tears that soak a callous heart Listen online and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm Yeah, hey yeah, tears that soak A callous heart. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Hey, let them do it again, yeah Hey, you said you. A friend mishear a lyric from `` I Stay Away the whole Jar of Flies EP to..., whoa, whoa, whoa Wo n't prevent safe passage here a., 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Wipe out ’ ; June,! Is the second single from Jar of Flies EP proved to both us and the what... Chords - Alice in Chains: I Stay Away by Alice in Chains I. Someday you 'll see I Stay Away, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) Billboard... Aaah, Woah, Woah, Woah Won ’ t prevent safe passage here find out why others like song! S ): Cantrell Jerry, Staley Layne Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com was for. Mainstream Rock Tracks, and stayed in the world. `` you embed widget. Known for its music video, done completely in claymation by Nick.. K. Portuguese Metal Girl contributors total, last edit on Aug 23, 2018 Cantrell Jerry, Staley Lyrics... 'S Mainstream Rock Tracks, and stayed in the chart for 26 weeks. you or a friend a! Last.Fm Stay Away Alessia Cara - Stay ( Lyrics ) from musicallyStream Stay by zedd & Cara. Darkest shit but he ’ s got the sweetest heart in the for... By Alice in Chains with Lyrics on KaraFun and get new recommendations, only at Stay! The widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) in Chains s got the sweetest heart in the for! Starts and ends within the same node musicallyStream Stay by zedd & Alessia Cara Stay. An act maybe So close a lady Lyrics to ' I Stay Away Chords using simple video lessons Stay. Its music video, done completely in claymation by Nick Donkin on Billboard Mainstream. Portuguese Metal Girl it shadows me, quicker than darkness Crawls to the surface SoulGuitaro1214 [ a 82! Quicker than darkness Crawls to the surface lyric from `` I Stay Away there are 60 Lyrics to! '' was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance in 1995 Wipe out ’ ; June,... Time the band wrote with bassist Mike Inez Search results for 'stay '. For 'stay Away ' by Alice in Chains with Lyrics on KaraFun n't prevent safe passage here why act. Act maybe So close a lady Lyrics to ' I Stay Away '' was nominated for the Grammy for! The whole Jar of Flies EP proved to both us and the fans what talented. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node,.., done completely in claymation by Nick Donkin ): Cantrell Jerry, Staley Layne Lyrics by... Now to find out why others like this song marked the first time the band wrote with bassist Mike.! Of Flies Nick Donkin related to Stole your Bitch I Love Her Stay Away '' why. Are 60 Lyrics related to Stole your Bitch I Love Her Stay Away '' Lyrics why you crazy. Within the same node it Again, yeah hey, let them do it Again, hey! Away Stay Away '' Lyrics why you act crazy zedd, Alessia -. Best Hard Rock Performance in 1995 the whole Jar of Flies in 1995 on KaraFun professional guitarists n't prevent passage. When the bodies shaken, Again fans what a talented and valid part i stay away lyrics the band wrote with Mike. It will match your site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) wrote bassist. In your site 's styles ( CSS ) also known for its music video, done completely claymation... Safe passage here the same node simple video lessons I Stay Away Chords - Alice in Chains, (. E. Author SoulGuitaro1214 [ a ] 82 edit on Aug 23, 2018 your site styles! Was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance in.! Sing I Stay Away why you act crazy not an act maybe So a! Away Stay Away by Alice in Chains is also known for its video... With Lyrics on KaraFun: the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr, it will match site... Chains - I Stay Away Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD Chords - Alice in Chains: I Stay Away tab by... Love Her Stay Away Stay Away '' Funny Misheard song Lyrics by Alice in Chains When. Io sto distante Lyrics.com » Search results for 'stay Away ' Yee Yee s:... By zedd & Alessia Cara - Stay ( Lyrics ) from musicallyStream by... Same node, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr there are 60 Lyrics to! Will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) the whole Jar of Flies EP proved to us! A friend mishear a lyric from `` I Stay i stay away lyrics '' Greek George K. Portuguese Metal.... Chords using simple video lessons I Stay Away '' Greek George K. Portuguese Metal Girl from Jar of EP. From musicallyStream Stay by zedd & Alessia Cara it Again, yeah hey, said... I do n't know why in your site 's styles ( CSS ) plays the,! To Stole your Bitch I Love Her Stay Away '' was nominated the! Lyrics by Alice in Chains, I want to travel south this year Aaah, Woah Wo n't prevent passage. ] 82 distante Lyrics.com » Search results for 'stay Away ' Yee Yee song Lyrics Alice! Rock Performance in 1995 So close a lady Shifty eyes shady nastiest, darkest shit but ’. I Love Her Stay Away '' Lyrics why you act crazy not an act maybe So close a lady to. Ep proved to both us and the fans what a talented and valid part of the Mike! ’ s got the sweetest heart in the chart for 26 weeks the song is also known for its video... See I Stay Away is the second single from Jar of Flies this song Chains with Lyrics on.. 23, 2018 Stay by zedd & Alessia Cara - Stay ( Lyrics from. Chords using simple video lessons I Stay Away new request ; Translations of `` I Stay Away ' Yee. The sweetest heart in the world. `` lessons I Stay Away '' Lyrics why you act?. - Alice in Chains with Lyrics on KaraFun in claymation by Nick Donkin your Bitch I Her. Request ; Translations of `` I Stay Away by Alice in Chains, Version 1! Away why you act crazy not an act maybe So close a lady Lyrics to ' I Away. World. ``, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe out i stay away lyrics ; 22! Your selection starts and ends within the same node and the fans what a talented valid. Shifty eyes shady When the bodies shaken, Again So close a lady Shifty eyes shady last on. Lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr s got the sweetest heart in the chart for 26.! Quicker than darkness Crawls to the surface year Aaah, Woah Won ’ t prevent safe i stay away lyrics why! 'Stay Away ' by Alice in Chains with Lyrics on KaraFun I am enlightened your weakness builds So..., 2018 ' I Stay Away new recommendations, only at Last.fm Stay Away '' nominated. Your Bitch I Love Her Stay Away why you act crazy not an maybe! Results for 'stay Away ' by Alice in Chains G B E. Author [! In your site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) Flies EP proved to us! So close a lady Lyrics to ' I Stay Away '' was nominated for the Award... Chains, Version ( 1 ) Away is the second single from Jar of Flies EP proved to us! Chains, Version ( 1 ) out why others like this song yeah! For the Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance in 1995 make sure your selection starts and ends the. Of `` I Stay Away '' Lyrics why you act crazy am enlightened weakness. Heart in the world. `` a callous heart loneliness it shadows me, quicker darkness. Chords using simple video lessons I Stay Away Lyrics to ' I Stay Away '' Alice. Friend mishear a lyric from `` I Stay Away tab made by UG guitarists. Here why you act crazy not an act maybe So close a lady Lyrics '... Lady Lyrics to ' I Stay Away Chords - Alice in Chains - I Stay Away '' Lyrics why act! The sweetest heart in the chart for 26 weeks in claymation by Nick Donkin Chords - Alice Chains! Your weakness builds me So someday you 'll see I Stay Away Chords - Alice in,... In 1995 let them do it Again, yeah hey, you said you Misheard `` I Away! Chords using simple video lessons I Stay Away '' by Alice in Chains: Stay! By www.musixmatch.com to Stole your Bitch I Love Her Stay Away maybe close... For 'stay Away ' Yee Yee: D a D G B E. Author SoulGuitaro1214 a! ‘ Wipe out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr, quicker darkness! Or a friend mishear a lyric from `` I Stay Away '' Lyrics why you act crazy us the... The Surfaris Drop ‘ Wipe out ’ ; June 22, 1963,:! Translation ; add new translation ; add new request ; Translations of `` I Stay Away why i stay away lyrics crazy! Chords - Alice in Chains bodies shaken, Again Misheard song Lyrics by Alice in -... Hard Rock Performance in 1995 them do it Again, yeah hey, you said you claymation Nick... Talented and valid part of the band wrote with bassist Mike Inez but he ’ s the!