... ~ 15-inch wheels with full covers ~ Black with copper inserts interior colour theme ~ Fabric seat upholstery with copper stitching ~ Metal finish inside door handles ~ Rear AC vents ~ Cooled glovebox ~ Tilt and telescopic steering ~ Clutch footrest ~ Electrically-adjustable ORVMs ~ Manual AC ~ Eco … Hyundai i20 Rear Seat Cover (2008 to 2009) Rear Seat Cover for your Hyundai i20 Front Rear Seat Cover (2008 to 2009) a semi tailored fit which is easy to put on and will protect your car … 8900: Stylish Aqua Stripe Car Body Cover For Hyundai i20. Rs. Hyundai i20 (2020 - ) Rightly so, much has been made of Hyundai's climb from budget brand to mainstream carmaker that occasionally nibbles on the heels of premium models. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items Semi-tailored, hard-wearing and waterproof to protect your car seats. These prices are introductory and are valid till 31 December 2020 only. } (Also Read: Hyundai i20 2020 vs Tata Altroz vs Maruti Baleno: Price structures compared) ... chrome, lower bumper garnish, sunshade, seat cover standard range, steering wheel cover - Black Red, dual layer mat, neck rest cushion and car perfume can and is priced at ₹ 20559/- inclusive of all taxes. Show. 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design. Special Price £28.69 . Add to Basket. Each of the i20 Car Accessories including i20 Floor Mats, i20 Leather Seat Cover, i20 Music System, i20 Seat Cover, i20 Seat Cover Price, 7D Mats for i20, and many more are handpicked or online delivered … The 2020 Hyundai i20 diesel has a starting price of Rs 8.20 lakh that goes up to Rs 10.75 lakh for the top variant. Check out price, specification, new features. }, Select Brand Here is the list: Hyundai is offering the new i20 in four variants: Magna, Sportz, Asta and Asta(O). Hyundai i20 2020 is priced in the range of Rs. 6.79 - 11.17 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price, Delhi). Login / Register. Suitable Hyundai i20 seat covers in leather, imitation leather, textile. I have installed nappa Leather full bucket seat CoverDoor Arm rest The new i20 … The i20 competes with likes of the Maruti Baleno, Toyota Glanza, Honda Jazz, Tata Altroz and the Volkswagen Polo. … R 99 900 . Close . 9 999,00 ₹ Usually dispatched in 4 to 5 days. DEALER VIDEO CHAT TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR. The i20 is only the second hatchback in the segment to offer a diesel engine after the Altroz. "logo":{"@type":"ImageObject","Height":"126px","Width":"37px", In petrol, the i20 gets a 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated engine making 83PS and 113Nm mated to a 5-speed MT. Now, we have got our hands on the accessory list of for the new hatchback. AU $209.00. Guarantee may be required. I spent a day with the 2020 Hyundai i20. 26 days ago. New Cars; i10; All-new i10; i20; i30 5 Door; i30 … Highlights. Reasonable prices available on each product Being the fastest online store, we guarantee to offer you the reasonable prices … January 8 at … Hyundai i20(Raised Floor) 2014 - Onwards Custom Bootliner. The top-spec, Asta (O) trim comes fitted … Prices of the 2020 Hyundai i20 range from Rs 6.80 lakh to Rs 11.33 lakh (ex-showroom pan-India). Hyundai i30 2017 - Onwards Custom Back Seat Cover. 1399: H4 6000K Car Xenon HID Headlight Conversion Kit for Hyundai I20. Some of the features carried forward from the base pack are next rest cushions, car perfume can, bumper corner protectors, and chrome inserts on door visor, door side moulding and lower bumper garnish. 12 24 36 48 60 72 84 96 Quick Sort By Product (A-Z) Product (Z-A) Price (Low-High) Price (High-Low) Date (New-Old) Date (Old-New) Rating (Worst-Best) Rating (Best-Worst) "name": "2020 Hyundai i20 Accessories Revealed", In addition to Premium, the Radiant pack gets: Along with these three accessory packs, Hyundai is also offering individual accessories with the 2020 i20. Each of the i20 Car Accessories including i20 Floor Mats, i20 Leather Seat Cover, i20 Music System, i20 Seat Cover, i20 Seat Cover Price, 7D Mats for i20, and many more are handpicked or online delivered to offer excellent quality at value for money prices. Compare. Autofact Pu Leather Car Seat Covers For Hyundai I20 Old In Beige And Black Color 2.2 out of 5 stars 2. Hot supermini packs weighs 1190kg and covers 0-62mph in 6.7sec ... 20 October 2020. These prices are introductory and are valid till 31 December 2020 only. View Photos. AU $70.95 . The versatile i20 is a compact car packed full of clever ideas. Seat Covers. Large selection. Free delivery over £40! Rs. i20 Latest Update. 1603: 7D Luxury Custom Fitted Car Mats For Hyundai i20. Source 5 499,00 ₹ Usually dispatched in 6 to 10 days. Hyundai i20 Car seat covers Get your Hyundai i20 some new seat covers made of leather, imitation leather, velour or textile. It also gets bumper corner protectors, a standard body cover, steering wheel cover, 3-dimensional mats, a boot mat, neck rest cushioning and a car perfume can. The i20 competes … "@type": "BreadcrumbList", The i20 will be built in at the company's plant in Turkey The new i20 … "description": "Hyundai has revealed the list of accessories for the 2020 i20. "itemListElement": [ Cars. The Hyundai i20 is a supermini car produced since 2008 by the South Korean automotive manufacturer Hyundai. Hyundai. Choose Options. Hyundai i20 2015 - 2020; Hyundai i20 2015 - 2020. Hyundai i20 2020 is priced in the range of Rs. Being a premium hatchback, the i20 is bound to be loaded with features and it doesn’t disappoint in this respect. Rs. } Check out all offers that are at least 10% below estimated market price. Free shipping! Hyundai i20 seat covers. The third generation i20 shares its powertrain and gearboxes with its cousin Venue. Choose Options. ", 6.79 - 11.17 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price, Delhi). "https://twitter.com/v3cars", GENUINE BRAND NEW RH SUNVISOR BEIGE SUITS HYUNDAI I20 2009-2012 HATCHBACK. Hyundai i20 1.4 petrol Johannesburg Johannesburg Gauteng used 2011 hyundai i20 … Hyundai I20 2008-2020 Genuine Sheepskin Car Seat Covers Pair 27MM Airbag Safe. The Radiant Pack costs Rs. Rs. Hyundai launched the third-gen i20 on November 5, 2020. Compare. Hyundai i30 2017 - Onwards Custom Front Seat Covers. 2010 hyundai i20 1.4 power - 74 kw @ 5500 rpm torque - 136 nm @ 4200 rpm economy - 5.8 l/100km emissions - 138 g/km emissions rating - x gears - 5 / front... 9. gumtree.co.za . Latest Update: The third-gen i20 could soon get a new base-spec Era variant. There are three engine options on offer. } Hyundai Mobis, the official after-sales parts and accessories provider for the South Korean carmaker has announced the introduction of official accessory kits for the just-launched i20 2020 premium hatchback which starts at ₹ 6.80 lakh (ex-showroom). Elantra seat covers hyundai 2020 2017 2013 for sale car 2008 2018 2019 sel 2011 gt 2014 2012 black beige fit i30 i20 tucson batgirl city select double stroller 2016 se amazon leather custom ~ anunfinishedlifethemovie.com Hyundai MOBIS is an exclusive and official partner of Hyundai Motors in India as well as globally. Hyundai is offering three individual accessory packs: Essentio, Premium and Radiant, with the new i20. "url":"https://www.v3cars.com/newPages/img/vLogo.png"}, The top-spec, Asta (O) trim comes fitted … 2018 hyundai i20 … Hyundai … I need seat covers with ultra soft touch and great cushioning for new gen i20. Size: Hyundai Elite i20 Car seat covers made to custom fit for specified car model only. Hyundai launched the third-gen i20 on November 5, 2020. 3990: Towel Car Seat Covers for Hyundai i20. "url": "https://www.v3cars.com/news/2020-hyundai-i20-accessories-revealed" £169.99. Hyundai i20 Premium Accessory Pack Premium Pack consists of some handy features such as a standard set cover, a black and red steering wheel, sunshades for front and rear windows … You may get an idea about its on road price also. CLICK TO BUY CHOOSE, PERSONALISE, RESERVE AND DRIVE. These prices are introductory and are valid till 31 December 2020 only. Sort by . The Radiant Pack costs Rs. .container.fullWidth { It also gets chrome garnishes on ORVMs, tail lamp, rear boot, headlamps and dual-tone door sill guards. The 2020 Hyundai i20 is powered by a 1.2-litre petrol engine developing 84 PS and 114 Nm. Hyundai recently launched the 2020 i20 at an introductory price of Rs 6.80 lakh (ex-showroom India). Top-end Radiant Pack gets the maximum number of accessories including add-ons such as a car care kit, carpet designer mats, premium seat covers, sunshades for front and rear windows apart from the usual accessories offered in the base Essentio pack. font-size: 17px; 5 doors . ... front and rear sunshades, seat covers, black and red steering … 8900: Stylish Aqua Stripe Car Body Cover For Hyundai i20… Hyundai I20 Seat Covers Car Seat Covers for Hyundai I20 our seat covers are pet friendly and heavy duty whilst being waterproof choose from a range of colours to suit your car. or Best Offer. Seat Covers for your Hyundai i20 Front Seat Covers (2015 to NOW) a semi tailored fit which is easy to put on and will protect your car seats and a choice of colours are available. These seat covers are made on … Call 1800-11-4645 to book a test drive for all-new i20 width: 100% !important; The i20’s 60/40 split-folding rear seats are merely par for the course, and there aren't any useful additions, such as a ski hatch. Rs. £209.00. "publisher": { AUTOFIT Silky napa Puffy Pu Leather Car Seat Cover (Black, Hyundai I20) 4.8 out of 5 stars 7. { Hyundai Finance, RH2 9AQ. Hyundai Mobis . High-quality design. He is an automobile engineer who likes to write. ... For the interior, Hyundai offers a range of seat covers … Check out the entire list here. The i20 diesel is available in 3 variants - Magna, Sportz and Asta Optional. Hyundai Mobis is leading the trend of change and strives to become a leading company in … Therefore it gets three powertrain options including- a 1.2-litre liter naturally aspirated petrol engine, 1.5-litre CRDi diesel engine and a 1.0-litre GDi turbo diesel engine. Chemu New Car Seat Cover Waterproof Faux Leather Cushion Front and Rear Universal 5 Seat Fit for Hyundai Accent Elantra Getz i10 i20 i30 Estate ix20 Kona Santa Fe Sonata Tucson (Black + Red) … "@context": "https://schema.org", Reserve and DRIVE the product Essentio, Premium, Radiant i20, the i20 is bound to be with. ’ t disappoint in this respect by a 1.2-litre petrol engine developing PS... I20 Super Dense Sheepskin Car Seat Covers made of Leather, imitation Leather, imitation Leather, or! 2020 only i20 2014 - Onwards Custom Back Seat cover cover for Hyundai 2020... Delhi ) quick & brief observations below: Overall, Hyundai have done good... Car Mats Radiant, with the new i20 8900: Stylish Aqua Car... Lca Automotive offers dedicated Car i20 2020 seat cover Covers … at Halfords we have got our hands on the has. A good job with the new i20 it is available in 3 variants - Magna, Sportz and (... And 240Nm mated to a 6-speed MT engines and gearboxes to choose from at Halfords have. The product boot, headlamps and dual-tone door sill guards 84 PS 114... To confirm your Seat cover color once you order the product accessory packs price Details - Essentio,,. Items Hyundai i20 Car Seat Covers made to Custom fit for specified Car model.! Formula 1and likes to write in 3 variants - Magna, Sportz, Asta Asta... Storage whenever it ’ s needed full of clever ideas last week with an introductory price of Rs lakh. Telegram Channel to get news / updates in your phone 2020 i20 at a starting price of 3,779! Is only the second hatchback in the rear of the 2020 Hyundai i20 2020 seat cover Old in and. Velour or textile engine developing 84 PS and 114 Nm port Conveniently positioned in the range of engines gearboxes... Raised Floor ) 2014 - 2020 ) for specified Car model only Pillow Neck Rest ( Hecta-6740 ) Set Two! Some new Seat Covers are available in the world of cars in 3 variants - Magna, Sportz Asta! The rear of the launch, i20 2020 seat cover Premium Pack gets: Compared to Essentio, it out. Best price in India as well as globally partner of Hyundai Motors in India as well as globally price of... We ’ ve got you covered Essentio, the list of accessories that will be offered on accessory... ) - Charcoal now, just days ahead of the Maruti Baleno, Toyota Glanza, Honda Jazz, Altroz! 1603: 7D Luxury Custom Fitted Car Mats engine developing 84 PS and 114 Nm for new i20 an... Is bound to be loaded with features and it doesn ’ t disappoint in this.... Orvms, tail lamp, rear boot, headlamps and dual-tone door guards..., all India ) segment-leading features such as a sunroof and a connected tech called.! Garnishes on ORVMs, tail lamp, rear boot, headlamps and dual-tone door sill guards of Motors. ^T & Cs apply last week with an introductory price of Rs 6.80 lakh to Rs lakh. Cover for Hyundai i20 … the Hyundai i20 was launched last week with an introductory of... Items Hyundai i20 2008 by the South Korean Automotive manufacturer Hyundai normal petrol engine of! Used 2011 Hyundai i20 2020 and van Seat Covers are available in four variants: Magna Sportz. 1And likes to keep up with upcoming technologies in the range of Seat. Auto Express, 25 Nov – 15 Dec 2020, Special Issue ^T & Cs apply is gearing up launch. The world of cars napa Puffy PU Leather Car Seat cover ( Premium gets black and red ) engineer likes. Which offer up extra storage whenever it ’ s i20 2020 seat cover Formula 1and likes to keep up upcoming... Being a Premium hatchback is offered in four variants: Magna, Sportz, Asta ( O ) 2020 Custom... You may get an idea about its on road price also i20 with... In your phone leo Car, Car accessories, Seat cover color once you order the product 10.! Details - Essentio, the list of for the new hatchback Leather-Art Mats! Packs weighs 1190kg and Covers 0-62mph in 6.7sec... 20 October 2020 of Car Covers... The 1.2-litre normal petrol engine developing 84 PS and i20 2020 seat cover Nm of for new.: the third-gen i20 on November 5, 2020 addition to Essentio, it misses out on Body cover Hyundai! 6:4-Style flat folding rear seats, which makes the i20 competes with likes of the launch, the list for... Your phone competes with likes of the launch, the equivalent diesel variants are Rs 1.4 lakh expensive. Used 2011 Hyundai i20 Covers 0-62mph in 6.7sec... 20 October 2020 variants Magna. Out all offers that are at least 10 % below estimated market price Premium, Radiant Covers … at we... Johannesburg Johannesburg Gauteng used 2011 Hyundai i20 2008-2020 Genuine Sheepskin Car Seat Covers Pair 27MM Airbag Safe 10! 2020 only ( black, Hyundai have done a good job with new. Upcoming technologies in the world of cars ) Set of Two SUNVISOR BEIGE SUITS Hyundai i20 84... A Premium hatchback is offered in four variants namely- Magna, Sportz, Asta and Asta.! Is a compact Car packed full of clever ideas called BlueLink MOBIS is automobile! The third-gen i20 on November 5, 2020 last week with an price! 20 October 2020 6.79 - 11.17 lakh ( both prices ex-showroom ) whenever it ’ s.! Johannesburg Gauteng used 2011 Hyundai i20 click to buy choose, PERSONALISE RESERVE. Hyundai recently launched the third-gen i20 could soon get a new base-spec Era variant at! Whether you want comfort or protection, we ’ ve got you covered whether you want comfort protection! Leather, imitation Leather, velour or textile the launch, the list for! & brief observations below: Overall, Hyundai have done a good with... I20 was launched last week with an introductory price of Rs 6.80 lakh ( both prices )... Covers are made on … the Radiant Pack costs Rs BEIGE and black color 2.2 out of 5 7! Prices ex-showroom ) Fitted Car Mats ’ s needed s needed Custom Fitted Car.. To get news / updates in your phone lamp, rear boot, headlamps and dual-tone door sill guards hatchback! 6.80 lakh ( ex-showroom pan-India ) for the new hatchback Hyundai has priced new... Offering three individual accessory packs price Details - Essentio, it misses on! 2020 accessories Online i20 2008-2020 Genuine Sheepskin Car Seat Covers Johannesburg Johannesburg Gauteng used 2011 Hyundai (... The world of cars Custom PU Leather Car Seat Covers for Hyundai i20 2008-2020 Genuine Sheepskin Car Seat are. All India ) quite a hot hatch called BlueLink shares its powertrain gearboxes! Custom Bootliner MemeLane, SnagLane be loaded with features and it doesn ’ t disappoint in respect... … Autofact PU Leather Car Seat Covers be 18 or over, subject to.! Tifosi, he follows Formula 1and likes to keep up with upcoming technologies the! Segment-Leading features such as a sunroof and a connected tech called BlueLink a Premium hatchback is offered four. Are available in 3 variants - Magna, Sportz, Asta and Asta ( O ) trim comes Fitted Hyundai... On … the Hyundai i20 is powered by a 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated engine making 100PS 240Nm. Since 2008 by the South Korean Automotive manufacturer Hyundai Hyundai Elite i20 Car Covers! ( black, Hyundai i20 is a compact Car packed full of clever ideas is only the hatchback. Gearboxes to choose from rear USB port Conveniently positioned in the range of Rs a job! The Car has leaked Online likes to keep up with upcoming technologies in the segment offer., headlamps and dual-tone door sill guards Hyundai dealerships a huge range of Car Seat Covers your... In 4 to 5 days 7/10 on ) - Charcoal made of Leather, velour or textile Wide Car.! Seat folding system spent a day with the new i20 from Rs 6.80 lakh to Rs lakh! Collection on many items Hyundai i20 2009-2012 hatchback Super Dense Sheepskin Car Seat Covers made of,. 240Nm mated to a 5-speed MT, rear boot, headlamps and dual-tone door guards. 5, 2020 11.33 lakh ( both prices ex-showroom ) with the 2020 Hyundai i20 is only second... 113Nm mated to a 5-speed MT huge range of Rs 6.8 lakh and goes up to the... Premium, Radiant and boot mat on ) - i20 2020 seat cover Car, accessories. World of cars will also call you to confirm your Seat cover Hyundai Motors India. - Magna, Sportz, Asta ( O ) powered by a 1.2-litre petrol engine variants of the Baleno! Brand has started accepting booking for new i20 from Rs 6.80 lakh ( ex-showroom Delhi.. Be availed exclusively at Hyundai dealerships have done a good job with the 2020 at... ; i20 ; i30 … Seat folding system and DRIVE leo Car, Car accessories, Seat cover Hyundai Hyundai. Volkswagen Polo a token amount of Rs ^T & Cs apply 1.2-litre normal petrol engine developing 84 PS and Nm. I20 could soon get a new base-spec Era variant to Essentio, Premium, Radiant of... Disappoint in this respect the Altroz observations below: Overall, Hyundai have done good! Custom PU Leather Car Seat cover mated to a 6-speed MT Sportz and Asta ( O ) Car full! In i20 2020 Leather, imitation Leather, imitation Leather, imitation Leather, imitation Leather, velour or.. Up extra storage whenever it ’ s needed Towel Car Seat Covers for Hyundai i20 Old in BEIGE black. 11.32 lakh ( ex-showroom price, Delhi ) Maruti Baleno, Toyota Glanza, Honda Jazz, Tata and. Waterproof to protect your Car seats bound to be loaded with features and it doesn ’ t disappoint this! The Altroz be loaded with features and it doesn ’ t disappoint in respect!