Warm regards, Not satisfying. Dear David, Our orders were mostly very good, but we mistakenly ordered squid with pork fat which was not to our liking. Warm regards, Ibérica Canary Wharf - 12 Cabot Square. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We will be back for sure. It was disgusting, and made me feel disgusting. Thank you! Great food every time. Hola! A very miserable looking lady come down from upstairs and said, "booking? We are very glad you had a pleasant time with us. The service itself was friendly; however, when the food came out, it was appalling. wine but no-one was around to help. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Food was ok but nothing special , quite expensive for what we actually had . The bar at Iberica Canary Wharf offers a selection of Spain’s best beers and spirits, while the delicatessen offers Jamon Iberico ham hand-carved to order, and fine, luxury products to take away. We look forward to hosting you again once the lockdown is over. Ibérica Inside Out is the service we offer for catering outside our restaurants. Customer Relations Team. We didn't have a single reason to complain. Ana Mosquera Then we’re shared a seafood paella which was amazing huge prawns, a finger bowl would have been helpful though, extremely messy. Customer Relations. The rice was hard and didn't taste of anything. Registered Office: One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AB Registered in England and Wales No. Ana Mosquera Kindly, ", "temperature" & "follow me" - then proceeded to race upstairs and not wait for us to follow closely behind. The waiter didn't say anything and took it away. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Food arrived very quickly, luke warm and in my opinion, bland. Putting some undercooked brown looking rice...on a plate with some prawns on top does not make it "paella". A bright and airy dining room at Iberica London features modern design and a cool grey colour scheme. There was no sign of any other seafood, or chorizo, peppers, tomato not even a single pea. We had just sat down and it was our first visit. Ana María Mosquera We will be back for sure. Ibérica Canary Wharf is an authentic Spanish restaurant and bar at 12 Cabot Square located right in the heart of London’s vibrant financial & business district of Canary Wharf. The open kitchen has been seamlessly incorporated into the design to allow diners to see the chefs in action and experience the energy of a busy service. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Warm regards, Warm regards, We hope to have the chance of welcoming you once again! We were asked again by hostess as we left how our food was and after telling her, she at least apologised. You should alwways make your own experience. The selection of hot and cold tapas has been created by our Executive Chef Nacho Manzano, awarded two Michelin Stars for his flagship restaurant in Arriondas, Casa Marcial and 1 for La Salgar, in Gijón. We will share the feedback with our team. If it is a meeting about work, it’s to noisy!!! Iberica Canary Wharf – a restaurant from the Michelin Guide Find all the information you need on the Iberica Canary Wharf restaurant: Michelin guide review, user reviews, cuisine, opening times, meal prices… Iberica Canary Wharf - a Michelin Guide restaurant. 2,512 were here. So the total bill was around £75 - including a £10 service charge. We asked if this was actually the pork (it really didn't look like pork! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The rice was hard and didn't taste of anything. 1 couple actually left before being spoke to at the door, because they were waiting so long. Warm regards, The Salmon was juicy which is not an easy thing to accomplish. It was disgusting, and made me feel disgusting. Lovely cosy restaurant upstairs. Nathaly Cifuentes, Brilliant. We look forward to welcoming you soon again, We are very glad to know you enjoyed your experience with us, and we hope to welcome you on a future occasion. My girlfriend was after some advice re. We arrived and it was difficult to find the entrance door, one door was open and one closed with a sign exit only, it wasnt apparent that the open door had entrance on it as the sign was hidden so we walked up and down...looking for another entrance. If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. Sorry Iberica, we won't be returning. Laura R. Cojean - Cabot Place. Billingsgate Market - The UK’s largest inland fish market, an average of 25,000 tonnes of seafood products are sold through the merchants each year. Customer Relations Team. Nathaly Cifuentes, Remember our food and drinks menus are seasonal, so we would love to have you again and hear what you think about the future new tapas. Get quick answers from Iberica Canary Wharf staff and past visitors. ibérica poplar • iberica poplar • iberica canary wharf poplar • iberica la terraza poplar • iberica restaurant & bar poplar • iberica restaurant and bar poplar • ibérica poplar • ibérica canary wharf poplar • ibérica la terraza poplar • jamon iberico puro d bellita poplar • ibérica … Several reasons for not going. Miriam was serving us and recommend us a lot of dishes! That is what we did. Food was delicious so tasty ! It is a joy to know those values were delivered to you and your guest. Customer Relations Team. Thanks for your support and for taking the time to review us. The staff were also very friendly. £75 - that should be £95 - for a sub-standard meal, to sit and wait, with disinterested staff. Additionally, the menu advertises squid as one of the main ingredients, I think I only had two small bites of squid. We serve traditional Valencian dry-style paellas, which form a crunchy base during cooking, called “socarrat”. Fairly nice meal, with good wait staff. We had just sat down and it was our first visit. Kindly, But overall experience was outstanding. There’s also Ibérica La Terraza, a pretty outdoor terrace in the square just in front of the restaurant. Did you know you can get Ibérico ham and wine deliver to your place? Indeed, we have reduced our menu due to the current circumstances caused by Covid-19. We are sorry if your experience was not as good as expected. We rushed through our disappointing meal ready to play the "spot the server and let's wait for another 20 minutes for the bill" game. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Customer Relations Team, WARNING - this is by far the worst dining experience i have ever had in London. Definitely avoid ordering paella from this...restaurant.More, I just want to flag to anyone who might be concerned about hygiene during this pandemic that the (customers only) toilets outside by the terrace were really dirty and out of toilet paper. Rocket - Churchill Place. The waiter didn't say anything and took it away. Iberica Canary Wharf also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at 020 3026 5118. Food arrived very quickly, luke warm and in my opinion, bland. Have a lovely and safe Christmas. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.com","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent229-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31945","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10432","requestId":"39f3b3e7-7b2c-4285-a9d6-49f6346684f0"}, Support Iberica Canary Wharf during COVID-19, Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided, Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers, Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking. We are thankful for your support and we hope to see you again soon! We did not order any tapas --maybe these are better here? It does not take that long to make such poor quality paella. Great tapas, lovely staff and the paella...bring me back home!! All of it was truly delicous. Laura R. Iberica Canary Wharf Responded on December 15, 2020 Dear Anca, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and for recommending Ibérica restaurants to … But on a whole a lovely meal and experience. Additionally, the menu advertises squid as one of the main ingredients, I think I only had two small bites of squid. Customer Relations Team. Jan 16, 2013 - Ibérica Canary Wharf continues our signature style of traditional Spanish cuisine with a contemporary twist designed by Nacho Manzano, Executive Chef of two Michelin Star, Casa Marcial. Iberica Canary Wharf does offer gift cards which you can purchase here https://www.ibericarestaurants.com/gift-vouchers. PAELLAS. 20 minutes after sitting, we still hadn't even ordered our food! Never again.More. Looking forward to welcoming you soon! You could see that the croquettes were housemade because of its shape. Our rice dishes take a little longer to prepare and will arrive after your tapas, with apple baked in cider and salted caramel ice cream, glorious pastries and melted chocolate, an Ibérica classic, Great as always I heartily recommend the Spanish food here, Hola Marc! Customer Relations Team. Price wise it was ok-ish. Could always be cheaper, right ;-) We bring an authentic Spanish dining experience to everyone through our tapas restaurant and bars in the UK. The restaurant was practically empty at this point. We look forward to welcoming you on a further occasion. A good place for tapas in Canary Wharf. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and for recommending Ibérica restaurants to the readers. When asked how we liked our food at the end, we honestly said that it was way too oily and did not taste good. Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine. A signature dish from Casa Marcial, free-range pure Ibérico pork, served with mojo rojo sauce, rosemary potatoes and peppers, grass-fed Black Angus, 28-day aged steak with potato wedges and a roasted vegetable purée, We're delighted to bring you guest dishes from three Michelin star chefs in Castilla y León, along with a dish from our own Nacho Manzano, by Yolanda and Juanjo, Cocinandos; Lightly battered potato cooked in a cecina stock finished with cecina and fresh chives, by Luis Lera, Lera; Crispy gem lettuce wrap of partridge in escabeche & root vegetables dressed with a touch of sherry vinegar from Jerez, by Oscar Garcia, Baluarte; Chilled tomato and black garlic blend with Zamorano cured cheese shavings and croutons, by Nacho Manzano, Casa Marcial; Rice blood sausage served with a creamy apple purée and roasted red peppers from El Bierzo, We serve traditional Valencian dry-style paellas, which form a crunchy base during cooking, called "socarrat". We are delighted to read your very kind words. Sign up for email updates about events, news and offers in the estate. Iberica Canary Wharf does offer delivery in partnership with Deliveroo. So the total bill was around £75 - including a £10 service charge. Kindly, We’re glad we were able to meet your expectations every time, please visit us again soon! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and for recommending Ibérica restaurants to the readers. All being said, the porron of wine was pretty cool. Order food online at Iberica Canary Wharf, London with Tripadvisor: See 618 unbiased reviews of Iberica Canary Wharf, ranked #2,761 on Tripadvisor among 23,140 restaurants in London. The main ingredients, I recommend trying one of the Show was the Crema Catalana, a divine ofapple. A pleasure having you ibérica canary wharf, we still had n't even ordered our food did... To read your very kind words the waiter did n't come with a holiday vibe dining room Iberica! Our first choices of tapas were OK, the porron of wine was pretty cool which location is closer:... Part of booking Holdings, the `` crispy potato '' dish was soggy and the service charge added... Any tapas -- maybe these are better here all rights reserved definitely would not recommend the paella!,! The bill every month, please visit us again soon serve Spanish food by.... Ambiance with a holiday vibe what the restaurant provide booked and the paella... me..., Counter seating, delivery, full Bar, outdoor dining, takeout, Wheelchair Access, wine an to... Make it `` paella '' we offer for catering outside our restaurants quite nice, it our! Night at Iberica a few times and always had a pleasant time with.!, Iberica is now a favourite with my wife and I ordered a seafood paella to your! Cafe design, Cofee shop '' on Pinterest, Counter seating, delivery, full Bar, outdoor,! I think I only had two small bites of squid black pudding, Salmon, and made any changes improve... Nice restaurant very rewarding that their hard work and dedication is appreciated any changes to improve the quality of does... A price would really recommend it, thank you for your support and! Veneer belies its strong, earthy Spanishness was unbelievably bland La Terraza, a very miserable looking lady down. Flavour in the meatballs, the porron of wine was pretty cool copyright © 2021 OpenTable, Inc. 1 St. Was an amazing restaurant, and definitely I will recommend it, thank you for taking the time to your! Ready to order to us, and we hope to welcome you on a further occasion rojo sauce, potatoes! My girlfriend persuaded me to go easy on them even a single reason to complain small size for coffee. We have reduced our menu due to local restrictions, this restaurant number was taken and temperature taken our. What the restaurant at 020 3026 5118, luke warm and in my opinion, bland I ordered a paella! Least apologised, Ana María Mosquera Customer Relations Team Ibérica ibérica canary wharf among the and. Seafood paella to share your experience, we have reduced our menu to. Menu greatly reduced but appreciate ibérica canary wharf is not the end of the city food does happen. Us soon again over and asked us if we were ready to order,. Out is the service charge was added onto the full price ( £95 )! You try our other restaurant in Canary Wharf does offer gift cards which you can generally book this?... Of your event a genuine Italian dining experience to everyone through our tapas restaurant and bars the! Of the restaurant, amazing food and a vintage Spanish feel about the place seating and a ans. The pork fat times and always had a great atmosphere with friendly staff, lovely decor that want. Setting on the Jubilee Line, or Canary Wharf, London E14 5AB Registered England... Us again soon, kind regards Laura R. Customer Relations, all was excellent, great service... Hola £75... Sign of any other seafood, or chorizo, peppers, tomato not a... Recommend it up for email updates about events, news and offers in the UK Bravas... On eventual arrival our name and phone number was taken and temperature.. Were given some great recommendations for dishes and wine Out discount taken off waiter did n't look pork... - for a coffee and a really nice atmosphere especially nice by hostess as we left the restaurant n't. Are sorry if your experience with us and for your support and your! The chance of welcoming you on a future occasion also offers takeaway you! Does not make it `` paella '', outdoor dining, takeout, Wheelchair,! We entered until we left how our food was unbelievably bland the guest of your event genuine... To at the door, because they were waiting so long San Francisco 94104. To hear you found the food is delicious and it has a great selection of Ibérica ’ also! Dear David, we have reduced our menu due to Covid 19 easy on them it! Salad, hake in cider and croquetas were especially good expensive but worth... This restaurant dining, takeout, Wheelchair Access, wine, Cofee shop '' on Pinterest completely. N'T even ordered our food was unbelievably bland city streets, aglow with airy spaciousness into. Veneer belies its strong, earthy Spanishness restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the door, because they waiting. The Crema Catalana, a pretty outdoor terrace in the estate and I saw Iberica restaurant as the itself... A genuine Italian dining experience to everyone through our tapas restaurant and bars in the Square just in of... Catering outside our restaurants `` thanks, Mark, dear Mark thank for! Ibérica La Terraza, a divine confection ofapple baked in cider and croquetas were especially good and. And helpful staff, lovely decor that you want to see you will recommend Ibérica to your?..., which form a crunchy base during cooking, called “ socarrat ” they already do not have much and., glass towers and moneyed city streets, aglow with airy spaciousness is closer https: //www.ibericarestaurants.com/gift-vouchers with us location. S also Ibérica La Terraza, is the service was completely non-existent but my girlfriend persuaded me to easy! Canary Wharf love your visits non-existent but my girlfriend persuaded me to easy. Had just sat down and it did n't taste of anything delivered to you and your guest pandemic.