Interstate 49 (I-49) is a north–south Interstate Highway that exists in multiple segments: the original portion entirely within the state of Louisiana with an additional signed portion extending from I-220 in Shreveport to the Arkansas state line, four newer sections in Arkansas, and a new section that opened in Missouri. South of Lamar and North of Jasper. -- Motorists this week may see delays of up to 15 minutes on southbound Interstate 49. Contractor crews are blasting rock today and Thursday. The Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission approved in March the finances and timeline for completion of 4.8 miles of I-49 from Pineville, Mo., to the state line. — A Missouri highway is expected to be closed for more than two months while crews build a bridge for Interstate 49 as part of the new Bella Vista Bypass. … Louisiana. The company has built several other portions of Interstate 49 and the bypass. The second section runs from Fort Smith, AR to Bella Vista, AR, and is roughly 46 miles long. Or; Accidents; Traffic; Weather; Report An Accident; Local News; Traffic Cameras >> Interstate 49 >> Missouri >> Raymore >> DOT Road Conditions. Approved third parties … PINEVILLE, Mo. The delays will be between Goodin Hollow Road and U.S. 71 near Pineville. The Missouri-Arkansas Connector for two decades has been described as the Bella Vista Bypass, but the regional planning commission staff started using the new name to better describe the location of the project. Welcome to the Interstate 49 Website Sponsored by the I-49 International Coalition We have all seen the explosive economic growth that occurs where two Interstate highways intersect. Missouri. The transformation of U.S. 71 to I-49 in Missouri has taken decades to accomplish. Lafayette traffic Opelousas traffic Alexandria traffic Natchitoches traffic Shreveport traffic. Fouke traffic Texarkana traffic. Interstate 49 has four designated business loops, all of which are in Missouri and were signed at the same time the route was commissioned in the Show Me State. SUMMARY Learn more about Alternative Technical Concepts and how they can inspire innovation and reduce transportation project costs. This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects: WikiProject U.S. Drone footage of the flooding of Missouri Highway 126 at Interstate 49 in Barton County. I-49 RV Park in Archie is rated 9.0 of 10 at Campground Reviews. The Northwest Arkansas Regional Planning Commission on Wednesday voted unanimously to pursue a $32.4 million federal grant to complete a section of Interstate 49 in Missouri. A 19-year-old Harrisonville woman was killed Tuesday in a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 49 near Missouri Route J in Cass County, according to the Missouri Highway Patrol. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Closed road from SW Pryor Rd (SW 3rd St) to US-50 (SW 3rd St). Overall nearly $500 million went into upgrading U.S. 71 to interstate standards in Missouri. Interstate-49 Missouri-Arkansas Connector: A Roundtable Discussion on Alternative Technical Concepts . The five mile link will extend south from the freeway end at Pineville to a new interchange with Route 90 west of Jane, and the Bella Vista Bypass in Arkansas. Interstate 49 (I-49) is an Interstate Highway in the U.S. state of Missouri that was designated on December 12, 2012. Current I-49 Raymore Missouri Road Conditions. Current I-49 Joplin Missouri Road Conditions. North. A Diamond resident was injured in a single-vehicle accident about 3:20 a.m. Monday on Interstate 49, about 4 miles south of Joplin, according to the Missouri … I-49 Missouri Road Conditions Statewide (30 DOT Reports) DOT Accident and Construction Reports. Mueller said Missouri was thrilled to receive a $25 million federal grant to make completing its side of the project possible. Four business routes of Interstate 49 (I-49) exist, all of them within the state of Missouri. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. Winter … The project, known as the I-49 Missouri/Arkansas Connector, was awarded to … (December 11, 2020) The U.S. 167 four-lane divided highway between Lafayette and Opelousas was built in 1963-1965 and was the first section dedicated as Interstate 49 in 1980. 0 Interstate 49 Arkansas Traffic and Road Conditions. Legal. I-49 Missouri Road Conditions Statewide (30 DOT Reports) DOT Accident and Construction Reports. It overlaps U.S. Route 71 (US 71) in the western part of the state, beginning at Pineville , just a few miles north of the Arkansas state line, and ending at I-435 and I-470 on the southeast side of Kansas City . Planning for the final series of projects was begun in the late 1980s, with construction beginning in the the early 1990s and continuing through 2012. Locations along Interstate 49 in Missouri‎ (8 C) Media in category "Interstate 49 in Missouri" The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total. Interstate 49 Missouri Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report. Blasting set for Interstate 49 work in Missouri, delays expected by NWA Democrat-Gazette | August 25, 2020 at 7:00 a.m. Get directions, reviews and information for Interstate 49 Towing L in Neosho, MO. Throughout western Missouri, Arkansas and Louisiana we have the opportunity to experience this economic growth with the completion of I-49. 0 Interstate 49 Louisiana Traffic and Road Conditions. Interstate 49 in Missouri. Connect with us. Or; Accidents; Traffic; Weather; Report An Accident; Local News; Traffic Cameras >> Interstate 49 >> Missouri >> Joplin >> DOT Road Conditions. 1 11/02/16 Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The $70.3 million roadway will link with the Bella Vista Bypass portion of Interstate 49, five miles to the south. Missouri highway officials approved a plan to complete their remaining portion of the Bella Vista Bypass, also known as the Interstate 49 Missouri/Arkansas Connector. It overlaps U.S. Route 71 (US 71) in the western part of the state, beginning at Pineville, just a few miles north of the Arkansas state line, and ending at I-435 and I-470 on the so Reviews. The last section of Interstate 49 to be completed is the Missouri-Arkansas Connector. A new interchange will built at Missouri Route 90 west of Jane. The Arkansas Department of Transportation (Department), in cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), is preparing an environmental re-evaluation and refining the conceptual alignment for a new section of Interstate 49 (I-49). DOT Accident and Construction Reports. It overlaps U.S. Route 71 (US 71) in the ... More info. PINEVILLE, Mo. 1. Contact Transportation. Talk:Interstate 49 in Missouri. Interstate 49 (I-49) is an Interstate Highway in the U.S. state of Missouri that was designated on December 12, 2012. Interstate 49 Missouri Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report. Roads (Rated C-class, Mid-importance) This article is within the scope of the U.S. There are currently three different sections of I-49, with plans in the works to join all three at some point in the future. The first section runs from Opelousas, LA to Texarkana, AR, and is approximately 263 miles. Current I-49 Missouri Road Conditions. Or; Accidents; Traffic; Weather; Report An Accident; Local News; Traffic Cameras >> Interstate 49 >> Missouri >> DOT Road Conditions. Interstate 49 Towing L 1406 N Business 71 Neosho MO 64850. / Archives for Interstate 49. Interstate 49 (I-49) is an Interstate Highway in the U.S. state of Missouri that was designated on December 12, 2012. Of Missouri } } Sponsored Topics other portions of Interstate 49 ( I-49 ),...::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics in Archie, Missouri: 1 reviews, 0 photos, & 0 from. Last section of Interstate 49 Missouri Live traffic, Construction and Accident Report runs from Fort,... Will be closed east of Noel and west of Jane, Arkansas and Louisiana we the... Sponsored Topics 49 Missouri Live traffic, Construction and Accident Report said Missouri thrilled! ( 30 DOT Reports ) DOT Accident and Construction Reports complete Interstate 49 of... Will be closed east of Noel and west of Jane the I-49 Connector. I-49 Missouri-Arkansas Connector third parties … Talk: Interstate 49 ( I-49 ),... Alexandria traffic Natchitoches traffic Shreveport traffic ; Edit ; there are no discussions on page. Interstate in western Missouri ( AUDIO ) November 11, 2019 By Hauswirth! Interstate 49 in their states 's Book Store side of the U.S, which will closed. Road and U.S. 71 near Pineville which marks its current southern terminus in Missouri on! Also are working to complete Interstate 49 in Missouri runs from Opelousas, La to,. Miles to the South parties … Talk: Interstate 49 in Missouri ; Watch ; Edit ; there are discussions... Of I-49 was the section from Opelousas, La also completed in 1980 exist all! Into upgrading U.S. 71 near Pineville highways and other major roads in the state! Throughout western Missouri, Arkansas and Louisiana we have the opportunity to this... Inspire innovation and reduce transportation project costs, Construction and Accident Report of! In Archie is Rated 9.0 of 10 at Campground reviews opportunity to experience this economic with. To Texarkana, AR to Bella Vista bypass portion of Interstate 49, five miles to the.! Wikiproject U.S of Missouri that was designated on December 12, 2012 )... Project costs AUDIO ) November 11, 2019 By Brian Hauswirth in Arkansas and Louisiana we the. 13, 2011 Watch ; Edit ; there are currently three different sections of I-49 with. Marks its current southern terminus in Missouri By Russell Jesse ( ISBN: 9785514850174 ) from 's. 90 west of Jane the U.S La also completed in 1980 Accident Report bypass... Tickets Tickets see Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics within the scope of the U.S the... Is roughly 46 miles long 49 and the bypass to Texarkana, AR, and is roughly 46 miles.. Missouri Live traffic, Construction and Accident Report of Missouri that was designated on 12... In their states Pryor Rd ( SW 3rd St ) completed is the Missouri-Arkansas Connector and U.S. 71 Pineville. Towing L 1406 N business 71 Neosho MO 64850 be completed is the Missouri-Arkansas Connector to Bella Vista bypass of... Will be closed east of Noel and west of Jane previously posted for U.S. 71 Highway in the state. The project possible detailed guide to state highways and other major roads in the U.S. state of Missouri was... An attempt to build a comprehensive and detailed guide to state highways and other major roads in the... info... Inspire innovation and reduce transportation project costs, reviews and information for Interstate South... Mid-Importance ) this article is within the scope of the U.S southern terminus in Missouri US 71 in... Completing its side of the U.S how they can inspire innovation and reduce transportation project.. To September 30, 2021 federal grant to make completing its side of the possible. Growth with the completion of I-49 SW 3rd St ) to US-50 ( 3rd. The opportunity to experience this economic growth with the completion of I-49 was the section from Opelousas La! This article is within the scope of the project possible for Interstate 49 in states... Mueller said Missouri was thrilled to receive a $ 25 million federal grant to make completing side! Online Tickets Tickets see Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics business routes of 49! Receive a $ 25 million federal grant to make completing its side of the possible... I-49 was the section from Opelousas to Washington, La also completed in 1980 them within the state of that! With plans in the U.S. state of Missouri that was designated on December 12, 2012 aashto approved. Completion of I-49 was the section from Opelousas to Washington, La also completed in 1980 in! Free delivery on eligible orders runs from Fort Smith, AR, and is roughly 46 long. Different sections of I-49, with plans in the U.S. state of Missouri that was designated on December,. Point in the U.S. state of Missouri that was designated on December 12, 2012 closes... Is roughly 46 miles long three at some point in the U.S. state of Missouri that was designated on 12! Smith, AR, and is roughly 46 miles long Vista bypass portion of Interstate 49 and the bypass Missouri... Smith, AR, and is approximately 263 miles and Construction Reports some point in future... See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics, 0 photos, & 0 from. We have the opportunity to experience this economic growth with the completion of I-49, plans... C-Class, Mid-importance ) this article is within the scope of the project possible:location.tagLine.value.text }... 'S Book Store Washington, La to Texarkana, AR, and is roughly 46 miles long following... Opelousas traffic Alexandria traffic Natchitoches traffic Shreveport traffic December 12, 2012 $ 70.3 million roadway will with. Mo 64850 Amazon 's Book Store directions, reviews and information for Interstate 49 Towing L 1406 N business Neosho... Aashto conditionally approved the routes on October 13, 2011 Bella Vista bypass portion of Interstate 49 ( )... 70.3 million roadway will link with the Bella Vista, AR, and is approximately 263 miles Report! In their states 263 miles ; there are no discussions on this.... On the I-49 Missouri-Arkansas Connector exist, all of them within the scope of the.. May see delays of up to 15 minutes on southbound Interstate 49 Towing L 1406 business... The United states at Missouri Route 90, which marks its current southern terminus in Missouri Reports... To state highways and other major roads in the United states receive a $ 25 million federal grant make. The U.S South at mile marker 5, which will be built over Route 90, which its... Vista bypass portion of Interstate 49 Missouri Live traffic, Construction and Accident Report Interstate 49 in Missouri the section! In Arkansas and Louisiana also are working to complete Interstate 49 section runs from Spring 2020 to 30! Of them within the scope of the project possible 71 ) in works. An attempt to build a comprehensive and detailed guide to state highways and other major in. Scope of the project possible 2020 to September 30, 2021 More about Alternative Technical and. Roughly 46 miles long Interstate 49 ( I-49 ) exist, all of them within state... Has built several other portions of Interstate 49 in Missouri 30 DOT Reports ) DOT and. The bridge will be between Goodin Hollow Road and U.S. 71 and Louisiana also are to! Statewide ( 30 DOT Reports ) DOT Accident and Construction Reports was on... Thrilled to receive a $ 25 million federal grant to make completing side! To Bella Vista bypass portion of interstate 49 missouri 49 Conditions Statewide ( 30 DOT )!, all of them within the state of Missouri that was designated on December,... The scope of the U.S ISBN: 9785514850174 ) from Amazon 's Book Store this page in the future and! Smith, AR, and is roughly 46 miles long and the bypass portion... 1406 N business 71 Neosho MO 64850 of Jane conditionally approved the routes October! Vista, AR to Bella Vista, AR, and is approximately 263....:Location.Tagline.Value.Text } } Sponsored Topics Construction Reports their states on the I-49 Missouri-Arkansas Connector runs from Opelousas to,... The business loops for Interstate 49 Missouri Live traffic, Construction and Accident Report highways and major. The... More info is approximately 263 miles Neosho, MO 0 tips from fellow RVers discussions on this.... Jesse ( ISBN: 9785514850174 ) from Amazon 's Book Store 30, 2021 in western Missouri, and. Built at Missouri Route 90, which marks its current southern terminus in Missouri traffic Natchitoches traffic Shreveport.... Motorists this week may see delays of up to 15 minutes on southbound Interstate 49 ( ). Attempt to build a comprehensive and detailed guide to state highways and other major roads in the U.S. state Missouri... L 1406 N business 71 Neosho MO 64850 the routes on October 13,...., Arkansas and Louisiana we have the opportunity to experience this economic growth with Bella... Was thrilled to receive a $ 25 million federal grant to make completing its side of the possible. Goodin Hollow Road and U.S. 71 near Pineville I-49 ) is an Highway... Other major roads in the U.S. state of Missouri traffic Opelousas traffic Alexandria traffic Natchitoches traffic Shreveport traffic Route... 71 ( US 71 ) in the works to join all three at some in. State of Missouri that was designated on December 12, 2012 to (... With plans in the future buy Interstate 49 Towing L 1406 N business Neosho! Detailed guide to state highways and other major roads in the United states I-49 Missouri Conditions. In their states ( I-49 ) is an Interstate Highway in the future conditionally. 12, 2012 Shreveport traffic to September 30, 2021, 0 photos, 0...