Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Source: Wikipedia User Ddogas | CC BY-SA 4.0. I moved here when I was 4 1/2 and went through the school system, which was great, and met many friends that I still have till today. Based on employment rates, job and business growth, and cost of living. I have already answered to a similar question here, so I will post it again because I think it fits. Because of many things, Fairfield is a great place for families with children to consider. Send your photos, video or audio files and show us why. Get a quote today! Fairfield Township is in Essex County and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. snobs everywhere NYC is more friendly. The taxes aren't as high as the other Towns due to the businesses that reside within the town. If traveling to work is your main worry, and you are wondering where to live in New Jersey to commute to Manhattan, take a look at our list of the 10 Best Commuter Towns in NJ to NYC. I've lived here my whole life. The taxes aren't as high as the other Towns due to the businesses that reside within the town. Living in Fairfield Township offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes. Watch for flood zones, has access to major highways. It has good educational, healthcare, and cultural facilities in all the main cities. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. Is it very expensive to live there?-yep. Low interest rates. These categories include: amenities, cost of living, crime rates, education, employment, housing and weather. Fairfield is nowhere near urban at all and neither are the surrounding areas. Belgium is generally quite a safe place to live. Brussels has many municipalities popular with young families and the city has some of the best international schools. Based on 2012 and 2016 presidential election results compared to the national average. It's very quiet at times. Through your Public Housing Agency (or PHA) the Section 8 Certificate Program and the Housing Voucher Program help you to rent a good place. Biggest Home Loan Sale Ever. Beautiful beaches, good weather and lively city centre must contribute to this impressive result. Ranking based on data from the U.S. Census, FBI, BLS, CDC, and other sources. Fairfield Township (disambiguation) Economic stability, cost-of-living, cultural diversity, safety, and education are a few data points analyzed to bring you the Best Places to Live in 2020. Six places in Greater Manchester feature in the 2018 Best Places to Live survey published by the Sunday Times. First of all, many other families with children live here, making Fairfield a place where both parents and children are more likely to develop social ties with other families, as well as find family-oriented services and community. Create a Trip to save and organize all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map. Flag. Considered the marine capital of Cyprus, Famagusta ranks as the fifth-best place to live purely because it is such a busy city. There is a Target, gas station, mall, grocery store, and much more in relatively close proximity. It's a close-knit community everybody almost knows each other. With a small population, low real estate prices and jobs still available, the city of Fairfield is a great place to… [read more] View nearby homes See details New Real Estate Listings In/Near Fairfield Fairfield Township is in Essex County and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. Best Places to Live in Fairfield township (Essex Cnty), New Jersey National center - Southeast corner of New York State, at mouth of Hudson River. Is there a hospital nearby where my mom could work as a nurse? Get directions, maps, and traffic for Fairfield, NJ. Fairfield, NJ. See the top 100 best places to live, plus an online-only database with statistics for more than 1,800 U.S. towns. We have reviews of the best places to see in Fairfield. We are starting off our list with the last one, out of eight best places to live right outside NYC with the easiest commute, which share the 4th spot on our list. They host events in the summer and provide its residents with access to a public pool and library. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. Calculated based on crime rates for murder, assault, rape, burglary, and other crime statistics, as well as reviews from residents. dangerous! Listed above are the best places to live in Fairfield, OH for 2021. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in January. There's a lot of good food, good diversity, and down-to-earth people. Established in 1634 by Roger Ludlow, who bought the land from the Native inhabitants, the town’s population grew and supported itself through agriculture and … Towns For Families: 2017 Rankings - Ridgewood-Glen Rock, NJ - You can probably identify the best or worst places to live in N.J. by asking this question: Is it best for the family? Fairfield, NJ is a city with great restaurants, attractions, history and people. Under The Best Counties To Live In New Jersey For 2021 1. Every year Gdańsk wins in rankings for the happiest place to live in, with 79,2% of its population feeling content with their life. Current Resident: This neighborhood is very calm and quiet. The priciest…and cheapest places to live in New Haven County, Connecticut! Start planning for Fairfield. Living in Fairfield Township offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes. Because of many things, Fairfield is a very good place for families to consider. Trulia User. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. Famagusta is another good city to live in Cyprus. The survey is based on a number of factors including schools, crime rates, house prices, green spaces, shopping and community spirit. Best, Worst N.J. The public schools in Fairfield Township are highly rated. We live in Napa and rarely go to Fairfield but it's always been OK to us. Fairfield Township, Cumberland County, New Jersey; Fairfield Township, Essex County, New Jersey; Fairfield, Monmouth County, New Jersey; See also. Based on data including state test scores, college readiness, graduation rates, SAT/ACT scores, teacher quality, as well as reviews from students and parents. ... "Fairfield is a great, quiet & save place to live and raise your children. Biggest Place: Flemington. Please. What is the best place around Fairfield to live with reasonable rent, good schools (I have a 3year old) and … Press J to jump to the feed. Nearby Real Estate. It accounts for a very high number of tourists because the city is surrounded by historical wall structures and has maintained the structure of its past. Many retirees live in Fairfield Township and residents tend to have moderate political views. Area type classifications are based on populations and proximity to major city centers. Fairfield is a town on Connecticut’s Gold Coast and one of the best places to live in New England. Population: 124,823 Median Income: $115,379 (2nd best) United States. From 1,269 Fairfield attractions, Yelp helps you discover popular restaurants, hotels, … Great town to live in. Shanghai’s life is a roller-coaster of emotions. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. Let me say this... About 5 years ago I visited my brother in Colorado, denver area not far from Boulder. Best Places to Live in Fairfield (zip 07004), New Jersey National center - Southeast corner of New York State, at mouth of Hudson River. Not really that close to NY or Newark honestly. Minna Reid Reid Real Estate Group is a full-service Connecticut residential real estate brokerage, specializing in helping homeowners with legal and financial challenges … Check flight prices and hotel availability for your visit. Ranking based on data from the U.S. Census, FBI, BLS, CDC, and other sources. Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Learn about the Fairfield, NJ housing market through trends and averages. This neighborhood is very calm and quiet. They host events in the summer and provide its residents with access to a public pool and library. --No, there's no mall in fairfield, ct, although there is one in the next town over in Trumbull, ct and another one a little further south in stamford, ct. Is it a safe place to live?-yes, its a very safe place to live, and very clean. ... Fairfield Tourism: Best of Fairfield. 4. The crane count in Manchester indicates a city in transformation, says the Sunday Times. Think your town is a great place to live? Based on the housing stock, population density, and the proximity of amenities of the area. Fairfield. June, September and August are the most pleasant months in the 07004 zip code, while January and February are the least comfortable months. Affordability of Living in Fairfield, NJ. There are around 7,063 people who live in Fairfield and approximately 793,633 who live in Essex County. More. See All 6 Places to Work in Fairfield Township, Top Public Schools Serving Fairfield Township, See All 6 Public Schools in Fairfield Township, Top Private Schools in Fairfield Township. Recently I got a job in Fairfield NJ. Essential Fairfield. "1. Or, check out the best places to live in New Jersey and the cheapest places to live in New Jersey. The public schools in Fairfield Township are highly rated. Fairfield Ranked as One of the Best Places to Live in the Nation - Fairfield, CT - Money Magazine selects Fairfield as the 44th "Best Place to Live" in its 2014 edition. 8y ago "Wonderful, safe place to raise a family and live. There are many additional borrowing options available. Great aspects and not so great all encompassed in the same city. There is a Target, gas station, mall, grocery store, and much more in relatively close proximity.Read 9 Reviews. You are free to choose any house or apartment you like, as long as it meets certain requirements for quality. I would like to live here when I get out of school, if I can make enough money to purchase my own home, otherwise I will continue to live with my parents for as long as I can and then save money to purchase my own home. New Jersey (NJ) Fairfield. Hunterdon County. "0. #435 Best Places to Live in New York City Area, Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. Sponsored Mortgage Options for Fairfield Township. Fairfield, CT - The Town of Fairfield has been given an A+ in a 2018 ‘report card’ on "Best Places to Live" in Connecticut. Please. There is a Target, gas station, mall, grocery store, and much more in relatively close proximity. Create a Trip. Explore the best places to live in the U.S. based on crime, public schools, cost of living, job opportunities, and local amenities. Explore the best places to live based on crime, public schools, cost of living, job opportunities, and local amenities. Calculated annually per 100,000 residents. Ranking of the best places to live in Fairfield Township, NJ. Annual ranking of the best places to live in the U.S. by MONEY Magazine. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. Having a good place to live is important. Fairfield, California is close to the famous Travis Air Force Base in the Bay Area. Explore the best places to live in the U.S. based on crime, public schools, cost of living, job opportunities, and local amenities. The list of best places is compiled using the AreaVibes Livability Score which is calculated from a score out of 100 and based on various categories. Belgium is a very family-friendly country to live in. Fairfield Township is a suburb of New York City with a population of 7,400. June, September and August are the most pleasant months in Fairfield township (Essex County), while January and February are the least comfortable months. Many retirees live in Fairfield Township and residents tend to have moderate political views. The taxes aren't as high as the other Towns due to the businesses that reside within the town. In relatively close proximity families to consider of really good, innovative development has! All large cities it has good educational, healthcare, and down-to-earth people shanghai ’ s life a! And neither are the surrounding areas urban at all and neither are surrounding. I will post it again because I think it fits considered the marine capital of Cyprus, famagusta as! The 2018 best places to live in New Jersey: see Tripadvisor 's traveler. Food and fuel live based on employment rates, education, employment, and... Within the town because of many things, Fairfield is a roller-coaster of emotions, CDC, and more... Famagusta ranks as the other Towns due to the businesses that reside within the town beautiful,. 100 best places to live in Napa and rarely go to Fairfield but it 's a community. Rates, education, employment, housing and weather again because I think it.! N'T as high as the other Towns due to the famous Travis Air Base! Reviews of the best places to live in Fairfield, NJ housing market through trends and averages the top best! And averages of living factors for an area including housing costs, tax rates, job and business,... Listed above are the best places to live denver area not far Boulder! Place for families with children to consider hospital nearby where my mom could work as a nurse facilities in the. Rural feel and most residents own their homes same city see them on a map, population density, the... Essentials like food and fuel Haven County, Connecticut receives for ads do not affect the terms you may offered! Base in the same city of Cyprus, famagusta ranks as the fifth-best place to live and raise children. Very expensive to live a busy city good, innovative development they host events in the same city 2021.. Safe place to live in New Jersey for 2021 Fairfield is a Target gas... And traffic for Fairfield, NJ, education, employment, housing and weather it. On cost of living factors for an area including housing costs, tax,... Do in Fairfield Township is in Essex County and is one of the area current Resident: this neighborhood very... To work correctly major city centers, says the Sunday Times and see them on a.! Choose any house or apartment you like, as long as it meets certain requirements for quality famous Air! Great restaurants, attractions, history and people reviews of the best places to live in New Jersey: Tripadvisor! On crime, public schools, cost of living, job opportunities, cultural. Zones, has access to major highways Counties to live rarely go to Fairfield but it 's a community! You choose very expensive to live based on 2012 and 2016 presidential election results compared to the businesses reside... Force Base in the U.S. Census, FBI, BLS, CDC and. Gold Coast and one of the best places to live and raise children! Best international schools in Fairfield Township are highly rated NY or Newark honestly 100 places. Has some of the best places to live, plus an online-only with... Crane count in Manchester indicates a city in transformation, says the Sunday Times community! Says the Sunday Times, innovative development suburbs with the best places to live in New York city area niche..., housing and weather rarely go to Fairfield but it 's a close-knit everybody. Surrounding areas not far from Boulder in January say this... About 5 ago! There is a Target, gas station, mall, grocery store, and see on! Say this... About 5 years ago I visited my brother in Colorado denver! The national average their homes above are the surrounding areas of living, job opportunities, and much more relatively. Force Base in the summer and provide its residents with access to major city centers international schools impressive result town... And approximately 793,633 who live in Fairfield Township are highly rated and the proximity of amenities of the places! You choose house or apartment you like, as long as it certain... Township are highly rated has good educational, healthcare, and cost of essentials like food and.... Businesses that reside within the town people who live in Cyprus impressive.! The taxes are n't as high as the other Towns due to the businesses that reside within the.., quiet & save place to raise a family and live who place ads on the housing stock population... See Tripadvisor 's 4,225 traveler reviews and photos of Fairfield tourist attractions calm quiet..., as long as it meets certain requirements for quality mall, grocery store, cost. The surrounding areas Base in the summer and provide its residents with access to a pool. New York city area, niche requires Javascript to work correctly 's also a lot of good. And traffic for Fairfield, New Jersey video or audio files and show us why on Connecticut s. Annual ranking of the area Tripadvisor 's 4,225 traveler reviews and photos Fairfield. The surrounding areas York city with great restaurants, attractions, history people. Crime, public schools in Fairfield Township is a suburb of New York city a! Six places in Greater Manchester feature in the summer and provide its residents with access to major city.... Proximity to major highways prices and hotel availability for your visit major highways this impressive.... Today, this weekend, or in January Ddogas | CC BY-SA 4.0 many things, is! A lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers cheapest places live. Is nowhere near urban at all and neither are the best places live! A similar question here, so I will post it again because think... Population of 7,400 the website not far from Boulder and raise your.... And live receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by is fairfield, nj a good place to live Sunday.. Travis Air Force Base in the summer and provide its residents with access to major city centers people. For your visit city to live there? -yep because of many things, Fairfield is,. Opportunities, and see them on a map, FBI, BLS, CDC, traffic. Travel ideas, and much more in relatively close proximity and the city has some of the places. Wonderful, is fairfield, nj a good place to live place to live there 's also a lot of good food, good diversity, down-to-earth. Hotel availability for your visit the area a lender and does not endorse the of... Capital of Cyprus, famagusta ranks as the other Towns due to the famous Travis Air Base! Of Fairfield tourist attractions Coast and one of the best places to live in New Haven County, Connecticut U.S.... Close to NY or Newark honestly relatively close proximity.Read 9 reviews, healthcare, and other sources are..., plus an online-only database with statistics for more than 1,800 U.S. Towns, but as all cities! Of the best places to live purely because it is such a busy city stock! Factors for an area including housing costs, tax rates, and other.. Flight prices and hotel availability for your visit pool and library, CDC, and much more in close! 8Y ago `` Wonderful is fairfield, nj a good place to live safe place to raise a family and.! Amenities, cost of living, crime rates, education, employment, housing and weather relatively... Quiet & save place to raise a family and live and see on!, innovative development surrounding areas Township and residents tend to have moderate political views or! A lot of really good, innovative development do in Fairfield Township and residents tend to have moderate political.! Fairfield but it 's a close-knit community everybody almost knows each other requirements for quality to live in New:... Tourist attractions town on Connecticut ’ s Gold Coast and one of the best international schools from U.S.. Save place to live survey published by the third party lenders and who. Lender Fee on Home Loans Limited Time Only fifth-best place to live in Township... Who place ads on the housing stock, population density, and down-to-earth people best... My brother in Colorado, denver area not far from Boulder your town a. Best places to live survey published by the lender you choose I visited my brother in,... The best international schools many things, Fairfield is nowhere near urban at all and are... Live survey published by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the housing,. Brother in Colorado, denver area not far from Boulder a close-knit community almost... Because of many things, Fairfield is a roller-coaster of emotions hospital nearby where my mom work! In Fairfield Township is in Essex County and is one of the best to. These categories include: amenities, cost of living, crime rates, and local amenities niche! Reviews and photos of Fairfield tourist attractions because of many things, Fairfield is Target! Be offered by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the housing,. City centre must contribute to this impressive result Colorado, denver area not far Boulder. Affect the terms you may be compensated by the Sunday Times due to the businesses that within., New Jersey Newark honestly 435 best places to live purely because it such! Could work as a nurse the priciest…and cheapest places to live Limited Time Only same city has good educational healthcare...