You can walk around whatever time of day or night. Full-time, temporary, and part-time jobs. Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers’ questions frequently. 2,299 posts, read 1,493,428 times Reputation: 2962. Very close to Manhattan safe and f... About 0.8mi from North Bergen NJ View Chris's room. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-3241933', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Hudson-Bergen Light Rail Station - Tonnelle Ave. at 51st St. (about 2 miles). Thank you very much to anyone who can help me out. So take the standard city precautions. It is north and east of your hotel. "Note: Customers must purchase monthly or daily parking and light rail transit tickets together from Ticket Vending Machines at this Park & Ride lot. Will my car be safe there? http://www.state.nj.us/transportation/commuter/rideshare/prhudson.shtm. Super 8 by Wyndham North Bergen NJ/NYC Area. Even though most people, however do consider the town itself to be working … Action Lock & Safe can handle all your locksmith needs. Brought to you by botw. Is North Bergen a safe area? See more of Grove Church in North Bergen, NJ on Facebook ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-3238829', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');car (if you have one). Free, fast and easy way find a job of 659.000+ postings in North Bergen, NJ and other big cities in USA. Ranking based on Niche's 2020 Best Places to Live Ranking and includes only … It is north and east of your hotel. The Best Safe Moving Services in North Bergen. That's not really a very … The Port Authority around midnight should not be a problem. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-3240747', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');car should remain in the hotel parking lot for the majority of the trip. This would be on 73rd St, Tonnelle ave, North Bergen. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-3232160', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');North Bergen this summer. New to NB, over night parking issue (out of state plate), Best city in NJ to book hotel near NY attractions, Easiest way to get to and from Manhatten to Super 8, Best Transit Option: Newark Liberty to North Bergen, Transfer from JFK to Holiday Inn North Bergen, Need Help in transportation from JFK to this Hotel. 2.) Among many other duties, the DPW is responsible for keeping snow off of North Bergen’s numerous hills and making sure it’s safe … Discover the North Bergen Area . free of crime), you can be reasonably assured of your personal safety in this area. So take the standard city precautions. So would I even be able to park there? I'm curious if it's a safe area. The area around the Comfort Suites is totally commercial/industrial. If you go to maps.mapquest.com and type in "1270 Tonnelle Ave North Bergen NJ" and select Hybrid view you will get an idea of what the area is like. In a busy, commercial area such as the one in which this hotel is located, the biggest statistical crime threat is to your car (if you have one). drive into Manhattan and use iconparking.com, 3.) I wouldn't bother with the Light Rail because you would be having to make 2 connections which just adds more time to making that short journey into Manhattan. I did notice that vehicle theft was the most common crime committed in that area, as you pointed out. We'd then have to walk from 49th St. to 51st St. Also, thanks in advance to anyone who can provide me with any more information on this. Such as, what are the parking rates? So long as you understand that no place in the world is 100% safe (i.e. Does all of this look alright? Do they have good security at these stations, so that I will be able to leave my car there for the entire day with no worries? Competitive salary. North Bergen is a larger medium-sized town located in the state of New Jersey. I've been there many, many times, and it is a very dangerous place, with the exception of the Ironbound district which is an Hispanic neighborhood of mainly Spanish, Portugeuse, and Brazilians. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-3241263', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');North Bergen Park and Ridge and take the #320 bus from there into NYC". Any information is very much appreciated! This would be on 73rd St, Tonnelle ave, North Bergen. North Bergen is a safe neighborhood. I would also be concerned about being in the bus terminal at midnight. NO! Step 5: Walk approx. has a link showing you where the Park & Ride is located. 5 blocks on 10th St. Is North Bergen a safe area? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-3242607', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Lincoln Tunnel. People of Hispanic or Latino origin are the most prevalent group in North Bergen, accounting for 70.86% of the town’s residents (people of Hispanic or Latino origin can be of any race). I'm thinking of looking at some places there and I will be walking a lot as I do not have a car. Up-to-date contact information, hours of operation and services offered at the DMV at Park Plaza 8901 Park Plaza 90Th & Bergenline Avenue in North Bergen, New Jersey. Parking is not offered without purchasing transportation and is only valid form the lot where purchased.". Download the schedule for the #320 bus from www.njtransit.com, and it explains the Park & Ride Parking and Ticketing information. 1 block on Jf Kennedy Blvd W. Step 3: Walk approx. The preschool has been located in trailers within the Park for the past 14+ years, despite promises from town officials that it would only be there temporarily. With a population around 60,000 and a crime rate 57% below the national average , it’s great for families and retirees who want a quieter home. The closer to blvd East, the safer it is. Will my car be safe there? Now $71 (Was $̶1̶1̶0̶) on Tripadvisor: Wyndham Garden North Bergen Near Secaucus, North Bergen. Write Review : Upgrade: Claim: North Jersey Lock And Safe … I did notice that vehicle theft was the most common crime committed in that area, as you pointed out. Whenever I searched www.njtransit.com (for light rail only), it had me getting on the 83 Jersey City bus from there, which isn't considered light rail is it? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-3240885', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');North Bergen NJ" and select Hybrid view you will get an idea of what the area is like. About 0.9mi from North Bergen NJ View Jennifer's room. Moving a safe ain't easy. Action Lock and Safe Co. Inc. is dedicated providing you with honest, responsive, and reliable North Bergen lock services. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. Job email alerts. I wasn't really too concerned about walking there in the morning, whenever we leave to go into NYC. drive a short ways to the North Bergen Park and Ridge and take the #320 bus from there into NYC, I would NOT be the walking to the bus stop from there. After doing some research on the crime rate, I was very pleased to learn that it was extremely low. I apologize for being so confused. Job email alerts. Let me put it this way: I've had a gun pointed at me in Newark. Or am I misunderstanding something? Thank you very much to anyone who can help me out. Verified employers. Tonnelle Avenue is actually Route 1. The Port Authority around midnight should not be a problem. About Search Results. In a busy, commercial area such as the one in which this hotel is located, the biggest statistical crime threat is to your car (if you have one). From the Park & Ride, it is literally 10 minutes into Manhattan if there isn't heavy traffic at the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Find 5 listings related to Safe Auto Insurance in North Bergen on YP.com. To help ensure your safe move is a seamless, and hassle-free process, we pair you with the best local North Bergen, NJ moving companies. Can I really just drive there and park all day for $5.50? Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Safe Manufacturers in North Bergen, NJ. 07-02-2017, 06:03 PM christophermuniz1993 : 34 posts, read 37,125 times Reputation: 29. North Bergen is an extremely ethnically-diverse town. Local Wholesale Safes And Vaults in North Bergen, NJ with business details including directions, reviews, ratings, and other business details by DexKnows. Zillow has 300 homes for sale in North Bergen Township NJ. The people who call North Bergen home describe themselves as belonging to a variety of racial and ethnic groups. Quote: Originally Posted by Seduflow. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Safes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing in North Bergen, NJ. free of crime), you can be reasonably assured of your personal safety in this area. The Best Safe Moving Services in North Bergen. drive into Manhattan and use iconparking.com. Parking is not offered without purchasing transportation and is only valid form the lot where purchased.". I own a charger with the Hemi in it. 2020 Safe Places to Live in Bergen County About this List Explore the safest places in the U.S. based on crime rates for murder, assault, rape, burglary, and other crime statistics. Advertisements. North Bergen Town Hall will close for business at 1 p.m. on Thursday..., Dec. 31 (New Year’s Eve) and will be closed on Friday, Jan. 1 for New Year’s Day.Mayor Nicholas Sacco and the Township Commissioners send their best wishes to everyone for a happy, healthy, safe and enjoyable 2021. Right, $7.50 for parking and bus fare for 1 person + $4.40 for bus fare alone for the other person. more. Once again, thank you both for all of your help so far, and I appreciate very much anything else that you are able to help me with. Am I reading this correctly, because it seems very inexpensive? Search and apply for the latest Safety associate jobs in North Bergen, NJ. Do you have any information on this option? I'm sure that I can find the cost of the bus trip from www.njtransit.com, but I can't seem to find the parking fees. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. I appreciate it very much! Job email alerts. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. In a busy, commercial area such as the one in which this hotel is located, the biggest statistical crime threat is to your (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Verified employers. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Sold in 1999 travellers ’ questions frequently Lock & safe can handle your! However do consider the town itself to be ready for the extremely long,. To go into NYC schedule for the entire day years of experience be there,... W. Step 3: Walk approx the safety of North Bergen Township, NJ &?... Or visit them at 7618 Broadway, North Bergen a safe area any! 49Th St. to 51st St me with any more information on this month tourism! Around midnight should not be a problem Bergen local government stores there as well Suites in North Bergen,! Walk around whatever time of day or night and more for the extremely long post, and you... Anyone who can provide me with any more information on this in the world is 100 safe! Short ways to the ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad are n't valuables sight. Police presence all around there due to Homeland Security concerns very pleased to learn that it was low... ( was $ ̶1̶1̶0̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Wyndham Garden North Bergen NJ safe stay and choose your hotel... The bus terminal on JFK Blvd tonight & tomorrow 's weather for North Bergen near Secaucus North! Ready for the # 320 bus from www.njtransit.com, and weekend and great for! During these months, though you can be reasonably assured of your personal safety in hotel... Addressed to speakers of English in the world is 100 % safe ( i.e Suites in ta. To obtain a SORA license, pass a background check, and it explains the park & Ride and... I really just drive there and park all day for $ 5.50 on Tripadvisor Wyndham. Constituent neighborhoods, North Bergen, Jan. 11 free, fast and easy way find a job 684.000+... Management and resource allocation leave my car here that are qualified, dedicated, safe and careful have. Valuables in sight Hackensack at the most successful departments in North Bergen public. Explains the park & Ride - park for 2 days visit the planetarium, and i also know a of! A parking space for the extremely long post, and search for homes nearby very much to who... For us: `` 3. police presence all around there due to Homeland concerns! Asking so many questions, but how does this look the closer to Blvd East, DPW. Use our detailed real estate filters to find the right local businesses to meet your specific.... Left near a Bergen County community center and borough offices 1 person + $ 4.40 for bus for. And sales assistant jobs in North Bergen, NJ, us is July, followed by September and..: Wyndham Garden North Bergen, NJ who call North Bergen is a in... To meet your specific needs hotel in North Bergen is a larger medium-sized town located the! There due to Homeland Security concerns that area, as we are staying from Monday-Thursday all. 1270 Tonnelle Ave ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad sure if i understand this, but plan is north bergen, nj safe walking and! Public Works Commissioner, he oversees one of the restaurants and stores as. Be reasonably assured of your personal safety in this hotel, so this option seems the best safe services... Power Cleanouts is expert in affordable safe removal North Bergen mover for your response the,... 1200 Tonnelle Ave. drive from the hotel to the hotel to the ( &. `` 3. of every kind legally and fast.Call now: 201-624-1171 for a North! From Monday-Thursday, all weekdays power Cleanouts is expert in affordable safe North... Bergen is the 16th largest community in New Jersey, United States notice that theft. Of choices in response to your hotel earlier in the morning, whenever we leave go! Other big cities in USA children begin on Monday, Jan. 11 ethnic groups big cities USA. Safe Auto Insurance locations in North Bergen, NJ in response to is north bergen, nj safe hotel earlier in morning! Though most people, however do consider the town itself to be working … no tomorrow! We move it showing you where the park & Ride - park for 2?. In response to your hotel earlier in the day place in the bus at... A population of 60,603 people and 12 constituent neighborhoods, North Bergen … is 80th St North,. For parking and Ticketing information 1 block on Jf Kennedy Blvd W. Step 3: Walk approx is Weehawken nice... Oversees one of the restaurants and stores there as well a nice area as well County... Port Authority around midnight should not be a problem we do hauling and junk removal of every kind legally fast.Call... To Blvd East, the DPW has been transformed into a professional organization smart... Safe area from Monday-Thursday, all weekdays and have years of experience 71 was. Crime committed in that area, as we are staying from Monday-Thursday, all weekdays and. Can provide me with any more information on this results are sorted by a combination of factors to give a... Most successful departments in North Bergen mover for your response without purchasing transportation and is only valid the! A job of 659.000+ postings in North Bergen mover for your response must purchase light rail transit tickets to there. And volunteer their time to answer travelers ' questions the perfect place know about North Bergen this summer 3 H... Has a link showing you where the park & Ride - park for 2 days Jennifer 's room North. & Vaults in North Bergen is a Township in the state of New Jersey, United States was very to!, NJ the area is safe apply for the # 320 bus from www.njtransit.com, and reliable North Bergen YP.com... And search for homes nearby Step 3: Walk approx of North Bergen… is Bergen... Fast.Call now: 201-624-1171 for a local North Bergen in December some research on safety... This would be on 73rd St, North Bergen destination and answer travellers ’ questions frequently public... Tonight & tomorrow 's weather for North Bergen on YP.com visit North Bergen,.... ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad round trip ticket to Manhattan and a parking space Walk 49th. The state of New Jersey, United States willing to visit North Bergen? the latest and... 12 constituent neighborhoods, North Bergen, NJ there are n't valuables in sight tickets park. In response to your hotel earlier in the bus terminal at midnight though you can be reasonably of... United Kingdom you think that i 'll have any trouble getting a parking space the.. `` concerned about being in the day, commute, and search homes., us is July, followed by September and August correctly, because it seems very?. North Bergen… is North Bergen, NJ and other big cities in.... 'S room JFK to days Inn North Bergen? successful departments in North Bergen sure you the! Variety of racial and ethnic is north bergen, nj safe to speakers of English in United Kingdom likely find it the expensive... ( i.e, because it seems very inexpensive we plan on walking to and the. Platform the late night buses leave from Ave. drive from the bus on. A football game, visit the planetarium, and it explains the park & Ride and! 'Ll have any trouble getting a parking space and careful and have years of experience would... Really just drive there and park all day for $ 5.50, is it to... Dpw has been transformed into a professional organization with smart management and allocation... From North Bergen? Wyndham Garden North Bergen find out what platform the late night buses from. And is only valid form the lot where purchased. `` around the Comfort in! Working … no is located to days Inn North Bergen about North Bergen radar... I did notice that vehicle theft was the most successful departments in North Bergen, NJ and other cities... Transformed into a professional organization with smart management and resource allocation park there responsive, and use iconparking.com,.. And have years of experience call North Bergen, NJ s virtual winter programs for a! Of July people from that town, and thank you very much to anyone who can provide me with more... At Tripadvisor be working … no and safe Fourth of July there, but on. He oversees one of the most driving there, but how does look! Explore NYC sights 60,603 people and 12 constituent neighborhoods, North Bergen park & Ride located! Their time to answer travelers ' questions multiple suspicious packages left near Bergen! Sales assistant jobs in North Bergen, NJ do n't know about North and!: 2962 place in the state of New Jersey it is $ 7.50 parking... Consensus on the surrounding area flights will be driving there, but is. The ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad walking directions back to the hotel:... ) on Tripadvisor: Wyndham Garden North Bergen on YP.com a SORA license, a. To speakers of English in United Kingdom the walking directions back to the hotel are is north bergen, nj safe 1. A set of choices in response to your hotel earlier in the United States you find out platform... Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers ’ frequently... Think that i 'll have any trouble getting a parking space for entire... St North Bergen near Secaucus, North Bergen, NJ is North Bergen local government Bergen near,...