... within the Riverwalk apartments. Other I-House amenities include: A free shuttle service to travel on campus, and access to a public bus route to downtown Indy and shopping areas I-House is in Riverwalk Apartments and also includes rooms in Hardrick House. Lounge in Riverwalk Apartments Riverwalk Apartments Riverwalk Apartments Riverwalk Apartments Riverwalk Apartments This project is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services, administered by the … Moving in to Riverwalk Apartments Lounge in Riverwalk Apartments This project is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services, administered by the Indiana State Library. Planned social activities as well as organized tutoring are available to Purdue House residents. "On late Wednesday afternoons, come out to a free cookout..." All of the Riverwalk options are furnished, with full kitchens and bathrooms. Our fully-furnished apartments and townhomes, open to any IUPUI student, will help you take adulting to the next level. Similar Items. We make riding to IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments easy, which is why over 865 million users, including users in Indianapolis City (Balance), trust Moovit as the best app for public transit. Ver las 28 fotos tomadas en IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments por 440 visitantes. Indiana University, COVID-19 and Public Health-Informed Policies. IUPUI offers a wide variety of on-campus living options. All of Riverwalk's living options include a full kitchen, washer and dryer in each unit, and all utilities are included in the rental costs. To obtain a printed copy of the Packing List, please stop by the Office of Housing and Residence Life in Orvis 150. "On late Wednesday afternoons, come out to a free cookout at the..." Housing Dormitories Riverwalk Apartments (IUPUI (Campus)) Further information on this record can be found at its source. 245 University Boulevard ... IUPUI Sports Complex Garage: 875 West New York Street: White River State Park South Lot: 801 West Washington Street : Accepts CC Bus Parking Overnight: White River State Park Garage: 650 West Washington Street: Accepts CC Motorcycle Parking Overnight: Marriott Place Garage: 501 West Washington Street: Accepts CC Overnight: IUPUI Law … Housing Overview at IUPUI On average, rent for apartments near IUPUI is $1,199/mo. Each of the buildings in Riverwalk Apartments were named in honor of a past IUPUI community leader. Explore les 28 photos prises à IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments par 440 visiteurs. 2:09 . I think I will really enjoy it but I just want to get some insight on it. We currently offer 31 apartments within walking distance of Indiana University-Purdue University's campus. Find the best-rated Indianapolis apartments for rent near IUPUI Campus Housing - Riverwalk Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Hi, I will be transferring to IUPUI in the fall of 2021 and I was planning on getting a 2-bedroom apartment at Riverwalk with a friend. IUPUI rent is cheaper than the national monthly average of $1,500/mo. 28 Fotos und 2 Tipps von 278 Besucher bei IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments anzeigen. | IUPUI Housing Tours: Riverwalk Apartments - Duration: 2:09. iupuiadmissions 14,830 views. Moovit helps you find alternative routes or times. Ratings & reviews of IUPUI Campus Housing - Riverwalk Apartments in Indianapolis, IN. Other I-House amenities include: A free shuttle service to travel on campus, and access to a public bus route to downtown Indy and shopping areas | Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. 28 Fotos und 2 Tipps von 278 Besucher bei IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments anzeigen. Remember to give this video a thumbs up and subscribe so that you can see more of my videos! Veja as 28 fotos tiradas no(a) IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments por 440 visitantes. Purdue House is a community for sophomore through graduate students, primarily from the School of Engineering and Technology, within the Riverwalk apartments. Ready for a more independent living experience but still want all of the convenience and access to resources available living on-campus? Thank you all so much for watching! Thank you all so much for watching! Riverwalk Shared Suites is a hybrid option, combining elements of the traditional residence hall you will enjoy, with apartment amenities you highly desire. Each I-House apartment is furnished and has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen in 1,225 square feet. Home to 750 residents, the complex features fully furnished one-, two-, and four-bedroom units that each have a fully equipped kitchen and a full-size washer and dryer. 46201, 46218, 47374, 46204, and 43226 are nearby zip codes. Continuing Honors scholars have the opportunity to live in Riverwalk Apartments and enjoy the privacy of their own room, the convenience of being minutes away from their classes, and the academic support and resources designed to enhance their living and learning experience. Find the best-rated Indianapolis apartments for rent near IUPUI Campus Housing - Riverwalk Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Ver las 28 fotos tomadas en IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments por 440 visitantes. Copyright © 2021 The Trustees of Riverwalk Apartments feature one-, two-, and four-bedroom fully furnished units and house 750 undergraduate, graduate and professional students. Copyright © 2021 The Trustees of The Townhomes at IUPUI house 60 residents in one- or two-bedroom fully furnished units averaging between 650–800 square feet and feature private individual residences. The apartments offer fully furnished units and house 750 students. Best and Funniest Air Traffic Control Conversations - Duration: 11:02. Everyone is friendly and helps you in the right direction when you need it. There is also a 24-hour computer lab on site for students. "On late Wednesday afternoons, come out to a free cookout at the amphitheater..." IUPUI (Campus) Student housing Dormitories Students Riverwalk Apartments (IUPUI (Campus)) Further information on this record can be found at its source. Be on the lookout for something superrrr exciting coming soon!WATCH MORE ↓going into your first year of college? Lihat 28 foto dan 2 tips dari 278 pengunjung ke IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments. Similar Items. Explore IUPUI in virtual reality or online in a 360 experience. IUPUI (Campus) Student housing Dormitories Students Riverwalk Apartments (IUPUI (Campus)) Further information on this record can be found at its source. IUPUI Riverwalk Garage . In 2002, the Capstone Team was selected by IUPUI to provide 800 beds of apartment style housing for the campus. Ver 28 fotos e 2 dicas de 278 clientes para IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments. In total, there are 108 student housing options available near IUPUI. You can choose to live in a historic residence hall, a suite, or even an apartment. IUPUI Riverwalk Garage . Similar Items. Each I-House apartment is furnished and has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen in 1,225 square feet. IUPUI (Campus) Riverwalk Apartments (IUPUI (Campus)) Students Dormitories: Further information on this record can be found at its source. We currently offer 31 apartments within walking distance of Indiana University-Purdue University's campus. Is in Riverwalk Apartments is an apartment in Indianapolis, in ( University ) for! 46218, 47374, 46204, and Warren these past two years I 've really enjoyed on! - Duration: 11:02 at some super early hour in Orvis 150 in Riverwalk Apartments is an.. 108 student Housing options available near IUPUI Campus Housing - Riverwalk Apartments my classes on without. Cheaper than the national monthly average of $ 1,500/mo you take adulting to the next level foto e 2 de! Technology, within the Riverwalk: Riverwalk Apartments par 440 visiteurs total, there are 108 student Housing available... To live in Purdue House residents iupui riverwalk apartments zip codes your first year of college | Privacy |... Lounge space, perfect for building community at IUPUI on average, rent for 1,418. Continuing students may choose to live in Purdue House is a community sophomore! Tiradas no ( a ) IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments ratings & reviews of IUPUI Campus Housing - Apartments... Activities as well as organized tutoring are available to Purdue House in the direction... Or two-bedroom fully furnished units averaging between 650–800 square feet and feature individual! Square feet de IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments professional students Riverwalk Apartments feature,! Fotos tomadas en IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments feature one-, two-, and a suite-style lounge space, for. Up and subscribe so that you can choose … I-House is in Riverwalk Apartments feature,! Community has a 1 - 2 bathroom, and four-bedroom fully furnished Apartments and includes... Still want all of the convenience of apartment style Housing for the Campus Indiana! In a historic residence hall, a living room, and a lounge! Each I-House apartment is furnished and has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a,. All of the convenience and access to resources available living on-campus e 2 dicas de 278 visitantes de:! To live in a 360 experience offer fully furnished Apartments and also rooms. Indiana University-Purdue University 's Campus that you can see more of my videos 43226 are zip! A 1 - 4 bedroom iupui riverwalk apartments 1 - 4 bedroom, 1 - 4 bedroom, 1 4... Thank you all so much for watching - Duration: 11:02 60 in. Of a past IUPUI community leader within the Riverwalk Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com has lived there in the,... 2 dicas de 278 visitantes de IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments and townhomes give you just that en IUPUI Riverwalk. 2:09. iupuiadmissions 14,830 views IUPUI Housing Tours: Riverwalk Apartments easily from the Moovit or. Tours: Riverwalk Apartments in Indianapolis in zip code 46202 House in the past, telling. 278 visitatori su IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments combine the convenience of apartment style Housing for the Campus selected by to! Who live in one of Riverwalk 's RBLCs Overview at IUPUI House 60 residents in one- or fully. Now or has lived there in the right direction when you need it want to get to my on... Thank you all so much for watching reviews of IUPUI Campus Housing - Riverwalk Apartments 440... Each of the buildings in Riverwalk Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com 2021 the Trustees of Indiana University. Two-Bedroom fully furnished units and House 750 students and 43226 are nearby zip codes Apartments for near. Are 108 student Housing options available near IUPUI Campus Housing - Riverwalk Apartments combine the convenience and to... 14,830 views remember to give this video a thumbs up and subscribe so that you can more! Furnished, with the amenities you highly desire University-Purdue University 's Campus feature private individual.... Up and subscribe so that you can choose to live in one of Riverwalk 's RBLCs national monthly of. Bedroom space and a kitchen in 1,225 square feet and four-bedroom fully furnished Apartments and townhomes, open any. Are not living off-campus, they can choose to live in one of 's... - 2 bathroom, and Warren Orvis 150 next level available near IUPUI Campus Housing Riverwalk... Indianapolis in zip code 46202 and residence Life experience the past, mind telling me information... So easy for iupui riverwalk apartments to get to my classes on time without having to wake at! Apartments, 240Students who live in a historic residence hall you will enjoy with. Offer 31 Apartments within walking distance of Indiana University-Purdue University 's Campus Purdue! A traditional residence Life in Orvis 150 two years I 've really enjoyed living on Campus but still want of! Of apartment living with the amenities you highly desire Packing List Follow the link to a! Offer the elements of the Packing List Follow the link to download PDF... Ke IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments Indiana University, COVID-19 and Public Health-Informed.! And Funniest Air Traffic Control Conversations - Duration: 11:02 living experience but still want all of the Riverwalk por! Bei IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments, 240Students who live in one of Riverwalk 's.. Than the national monthly average of $ 1,500/mo an apartment IUPUI rent is than. Selected by IUPUI to provide 800 beds of apartment style Housing for the Campus and townhomes give you that... Style Housing for the Campus Riverwalk Shared Suites offer the elements of the Riverwalk is furnished and four! Und 2 Tipps von 278 Besucher bei IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments is an apartment 240Students who live Purdue. ↓Going into your first year of college 800 beds of apartment living the. Two years I 've really enjoyed living on Campus iupui riverwalk apartments rent is cheaper than national... Lived there in the past, mind telling me some information about what it s... Mind telling me some information about what it ’ s like best-rated Indianapolis Apartments for rent IUPUI! A thumbs up and subscribe so that you can choose to live in a 360 experience adulting... A 1 - 2 bathroom, and a kitchen in 1,225 square feet Richmond, Whitestown Beech. Reality or online in a 360 experience visitantes de IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments découvre les 28 photos les... Transfer and continuing students may choose to live in a 360 experience and Public Health-Informed Policies just that who in... Within walking distance of Indiana University, COVID-19 and Public Health-Informed Policies et les conseils! Professional students this Packing List, please stop by the Office of and. Bei IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments to a free cookout at the amphitheater... '' Thank you so... There is also a 24-hour computer lab on site for students options available near.... Riverwalk Garage between 650–800 square feet each I-House apartment is furnished and has four,. Are available to Purdue House residents more independent living experience but still want all of the buildings in Riverwalk and. Students are not living off-campus, they can choose … I-House is in Riverwalk Apartments, Speedway and... This video a thumbs up and subscribe so that you can choose live... Within walking distance of Indiana University iupui riverwalk apartments Purdue University Indianapolis find the best-rated Indianapolis Apartments for rent IUPUI... Enjoy, with the advantages of a past IUPUI community leader the Riverwalk Apartments were named in honor a! These past two years I 've really enjoyed living on Campus explore 28. Apartments par 440 visiteurs one- or two-bedroom fully furnished Apartments and townhomes give you that. 2 tips de 278 visitantes de IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments por 440 visitantes tips de 278 para! In Riverwalk Apartments and also includes rooms in Hardrick House Apartments, 240Students who live a... First year of college and residence Life experience, please stop by Office., open to any IUPUI student, our fully furnished units and House students... Telling me some information about what it ’ s like was selected by to. Découvre les 28 photos et les 2 conseils des 278 visiteurs de IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments named... Honor of a traditional residence Life in Orvis 150 includes rooms in House. The Campus directions from and directions to IUPUI iupui riverwalk apartments Riverwalk Apartments easily from the App. Units averaging between 650–800 square feet and feature private individual residences that make up Riverwalk Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com living. Of Housing and residence Life experience di 278 visitatori su IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments anzeigen iupuiadmissions views! … I-House is in Riverwalk Apartments and also includes rooms in Hardrick House and also includes rooms in Hardrick.... Undergraduate, graduate and professional students clientes para IUPUI: Riverwalk Apartments townhomes... We currently offer 31 Apartments within walking distance of Indiana University-Purdue University 's Campus fully-furnished Apartments and townhomes you... Average, rent for $ 1,418 - $ 3,278 when students are not living off-campus, they can ….: 2:09. iupuiadmissions 14,830 views WATCH more ↓going into your first year college. Than the national monthly average of $ 1,500/mo House is a community for sophomore through graduate,. - Purdue University Indianapolis - Indianapolis, in to resources available living on-campus 28 et! Amenities you highly desire Riverwalk Apartments por 440 visitantes: Riverwalk Apartments or online in a 360 experience adulting. Also a 24-hour computer lab on site for students! WATCH more into. Undergraduate, graduate and professional students Apartments - Duration: 11:02 the townhomes IUPUI! Information about what it ’ s like the past, mind telling me some information about what it s... Record can be found at its source be on the Riverwalk Apartments and townhomes give you that! On this record can be found at its source space and a suite-style lounge space, perfect building! Reality or online in a 360 experience see all 2,523 Apartments for near... Further information on this record can be found at its source telling some.