Our generation is the first to have grown up with TV. — AP Closer Weekly shared that in 1983, Mathers returned to his most famous role for the TV movie “Still the Beaver.” I did movies. Celebrity How Calculates Jerry Mathers Popularity Based on Wiki page views and also our internal Page view count. I'd always call her on her birthday and she'd call me on mine." How Popular Jerry Mathers is * 71 is AGE #859 * 1948 is the Birth Year #382 * 6 is the Birth Month #113 * 2 is the BirthDay #246 * Sioux City is the birth Place #125. Select this result to view Gerald P Mathers's phone number, address, and more. He met his first wife, Diana Platt, in college. Jerry born under the Gemini horoscope as Jerry's birth date is June 2. Jerry Mathers: Age (as of 2018) 70 years: Profession: TV Actor: Birth Date: 2-Jun-48: Birth Place: Sioux City, IA: Nationality: Sioux City: Jerry Mathers Net Worth. His television dad, Hugh Beaumont (Ward Cleaver), died in 1982. Served in the US Air Force National Guard during Vietnam War. The Leave It to Beaver show still generates merchandise revenue today, many years after its original production run ended. We’re going to have a lot of fun. He also ventured into the movie world, […] Soon after, he starred in a commercial for PET Milk opposite vaudeville comedian Ed Wynn. My mother and father made sure when we were home, we were part of the family, not a TV star. In 2001, he appeared on a special episode of The Weakest Link titled "Child TV stars edition," where he got voted off in the first round. He is best known for his role in the television sitcom Leave It to Beaver, which ran in primetime from 1957 to 1963.Dow played Wally Cleaver, the elder son of June (played by Barbara Billingsley) and Ward (played by Hugh Beaumont) Cleaver, and the brother of Theodore "Beaver" … Jerry Mathers biography, house, net worth | Jerry Mathers is an actor, who was born on June 2, 1984 in Sioux City, Iowa. His first television exposure with Billingsley was a co-starring role opposite her in the. https://www.sunsigns.org › famousbirthdays › d › profile › jerry-mathers Best known by the public for his starring role as the title character on, Revealed that he had a wonderful working relationship with. Soon after, he starred in a commercial for PET Milk opposite vaudeville comedian Ed Wynn. Jerry started his career in the industry at the age of 2 when he posed as a model for a department store advertisement. American actor best known for his childhood role as Theodore “Beaver” Cleaver on the show Leave It To Beaver. I have several computer companies. Jerry Mathers and his third wife, Teresa Modnick Mathers, in 2016. In 1978, he reentered the entertainment industry. Like the female version, this would have involved an all masculine cast and the plot would have involved a man (Jeffrey Hunter) who recently discovers among his comrades that his wife is having an affair with another man (Earl Holliman) and after going to Reno to file for divorce and begin a new life, he later finds himself doing what he can to rectify matters later on when he discovers that the other man is only interested in money and position and he decides to win his true love back again. Jerry Mathers Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Dating, Marriage, Relationship Stats, Family, Career, Wiki. [1] While he was still in high school, Mathers joined the United States Air Force Reserve, in 1966. As an unfamiliar actor, he had been mentored into the business by actress Barbara Billingsley. Find Jerry Mathers's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. Mathers began his career at the age of 2 when he appeared as a child model for a department store ad. This is an example of the endearing words said by Jerry “The Beaver” Mathers, who has become an American icon. American actor best known for his childhood role as Theodore “Beaver” Cleaver in the series Leave It To Beaver. Early Life. Soon ... And Jerry Mathers as The Beaver. Jerry Mathers opens up his life and tells many behind the scenes stories about his career and the ongoings of the television show. Check out this biography to know about his birthday, childhood, family life, achievements and fun facts about him. Jerry Mathers current age 72 years old. His television dad, Hugh Beaumont (Ward Cleaver), died in 1982. "[7] During his high school years, Mathers had a band called Beaver and the Trappers. [22] On the advice of his doctor, Mathers enrolled in a weight loss program with Jenny Craig in May 1997 and lost over 40 lb (18 kg). from UC Berkeley (CA). His early movies included This is My Love (1954), Men of the Fighting Lady (1954), The Seven Little Foys (1955) and Alfred Hitchcock's black comedy The Trouble with Harry (1955), in which he plays the son of Shirley MacLaine and finds a dead body in the forest. "She was like your favorite teacher," Mathers recalled. Découvrez sa biographie, le détail de ses 51 ans de carrière et toute son actualité His first TV appearance was on Ed Wynn's variety show in 1950. Ironically, he was really “the Beaver” in his real life family because he only had an older brother and he was the youngest. The original sitcom has been shown in over 80 countries in 40 languages. He is an ... Born: June 2, 1948 Earned his BA in Philosophy. Jerry has three siblings, one sister, and two brothers, including Susie Mathers McSweeney and Jimmy Mathers.. There is going to be a lot of behind the scenes information about Leave it to Beaver, some of my work with Alfred Hitchcock, Bob Hope, Alan Ladd. So that's why there are 39 [episodes] for six years, and then it was off the air. He has played the same character (Theodore "Beaver" Cleaver) on three different series: Profiled in the 2016 book "X Child Stars: Where Are They Now?" Favorite kid actor you saw grow up on TV? In 2001, he appeared on a special episode of The Weakest Link titled "Child TV stars edition" where he got voted off in the first round. Early life and family [edit | edit source]. "She was the sweetest person and she was the nicest person. Jerry Mathers is a professional Actor and he is born on Sioux City, Iowa, United States.Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Jerry Mathers Height, Weight and Body Measurements. Jerry Mathers … MeTV. Jerry Mathers age is around 71,as Jerry Mathers was born on the 2th of Jun, 1948 in Sioux City. So you would do 39 shows and then we would go to New York and meet all the press, and then we'd go to Chicago to meet the ad people, then we'd come back and take about five to six weeks off, and if we got picked up, then we'd start again. We will update soon. "She was the sweetest person and she was the nicest person. Jerry Mathers and his co-star Tony Dow on the set of Leave it to Beaver. He was previously married to Rhonda Gehring and Diana Platt. Gerald Patrick Mathers urf Jerry Matherswas born on 2nd June, 1948 to Norm and Marilyn Mathers. I had worked since I was two years old. He was also an occasional singer and released a couple of singles after he left the show. They have also lived in West Springfield, PA and Erie, PA. Gerald is related to Jerry D Mathers and Christopher John Mathers as well as 2 additional people. - Mathers has noted that the Leave It to Beaver phenomenon is worldwide. According to Trend Celeb Now, Jerry Mathers's estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. He has two younger siblings, Susie and Jim Mathers, who also became child actors. https://www.famousbirthdays.com › people › jerry-mathers.html He was mistakenly reported as having been killed in action when a soldier with a similar name appeared on a "KIA" list. I didn't do any other series, but I had done a lot of movies and things like that so, in fact, every year it was a question whether we would come back for the next year 'cause you had to be picked up. Jerry Mathers was born on June 2, 1948 in Sioux City, Iowa, USA as Gerald P. Mathers. During this time he led a musical band called Beaver and the Trappers. Other Works He also ventured into the movie world, […] Mathers and Gehring later divorced. Getty Images Over the years, he also starred in Leave It to Beaver spinoffs, including the 1983 made-for-TV movie Still the Beaver , and the sitcom The New Leave it to Beaver , which aired from 1983-1989. https://www.thefamouspeople.com › profiles › jerry-mathers-30928.php Jerry born under the Gemini horoscope as Jerry's birth date is June 2. [17] In 2001, he appeared on a special episode of The Weakest Link titled "Child TV stars edition" where he got voted off in the first round. [1][3] Mathers played the Beaver for six years, appearing in all 234 episodes of the series. |  In 2018 and 2019, Mathers was seen promoting the Leave It To Beaver television series and other classic television series on the MeTV television network. [14] He then worked as a commercial loan officer at a bank before using well-invested savings from his acting career, which began at $500 a week,[15] to begin a career in real estate development. Jerry Mathers and Tony Dow. Jerry Mathers current age 71 years old. No relation to Marshall Mathers who is better known as. The producers chose him because they wanted a boy with a "real boy" attitude. [8], In 1983, Mathers reprised his role in the television reunion film Still the Beaver, which also featured the majority of the original Leave It to Beaver cast. And the other thing--my father was fully employed while I was doing the series. Soon after, he starred in a commercial for PET Milk opposite vaudeville comedian Ed Wynn. The series began airing on the Disney Channel in 1984, then went on to be picked up by TBS and broadcast syndication, where it was retitled The New Leave It to Beaver and ran until 1989. Mathers began his career at the age of 2 when he appeared as a child model for a department store ad. Jerry Mathers est un Acteur américain. Concerning the company name, he proved he also butchered meat for his company using cleavers. Gerald Patrick “Jerry” Mathers was born in 1948, in Sioux City, Iowa. https://www.wealthypersons.com › tony-dow-net-worth-2020-2021 by Kathy Garver and Fred Ascher. Jerry Mathers during Jerry Mathers Joins the Cast of "Hairspray" as Wilbur Turnblad - June 8, 2007 at Neil Simon Theatre in New York City, New York. He made a first TV appearance on Ed Wynn's variety show in 1950. Mathers has been married three times. This is an example of the endearing words said by Jerry “The Beaver” Mathers, who remains an American institution. Publicity Listings In 1974 he got a B.A. [2] Soon after, he starred in a commercial for PET Milk opposite vaudeville comedian Ed Wynn.[1]. This is an example of the endearing words said by Jerry “The Beaver” Mathers, who remains an American institution. In 2009, Mathers became the national spokesman for PhRMA and their Partnership for Prescription Assistance program.[18]. "In Japan, the show's called 'The Happy Boy and His Family.' In 1998, Mathers released his memoirs, And Jerry Mathers as The Beaver.[17]. Jerry Mathers is an American actor well known for a variety of roles on TV, film, and stage. Jerry Mathers height 1.7 m and Weight 75 KG right now. He was also an occasional singer and recorded a handful of singles after leaving the show. The best result we found for your search is Gerald P Mathers age 50s in Cypress, TX in the Towne Lake neighborhood. His early movies included This is My Love (1954), Men of the Fighting Lady (1954… Although the origin of the rumor is unclear,[10] Mathers never saw action and was never stationed outside of the United States. 1997) ( divorced) ( 3 children). In 2007 the 62-year-old Dow, the 59-year-old Jerry Mathers and 91-year-old Barbara Billingsley celebrated the 50th anniversary of Leave It to Beaver (1957) by … I'd always call her on her birthday and she'd call me on mine." Choisissez parmi des contenus premium Jerry Angel de la plus haute qualité. So I'll be walking through the airport in Japan, and people will come up and say, 'Hi, Happy Boy! He was the first child actor ever to make a deal to get a percentage of the merchandising revenue from a television show. Spokesman for National Psoriasis Foundation. The producers found his candidness appealing and perfect for the role. I on the other hand was the eldest of my 4 siblings so I actually was the “Wally” in my real family. He is an actor and director, known for The Trouble with Harry (1955), Leave It to Beaver (1957) and The Love Boat (1977). Jerry Mathers Net Worth. '"[4], When asked in a 2014 television interview whether he had known at the time of the filming of the Leave it to Beaver series that the show was special, and would be in perpetual syndication, Mathers responded: "No, not at all. Full body measurements, dress & shoe size will be updated soon. In this Sept. 27, 2007 file photo, seated, from left, Jerry Mathers, Barbara Billingsley and Tony Dow, and, standing from left, Frank Bank and Ken Osmond, pose for … Mathers is best known for his role in the television sitcom Leave It to Beaver, originally broadcast from 1957 to 1963, in which he played Theodore "Beaver" Cleaver, the younger son of the suburban couple June and Ward Cleaver (Barbara Billingsley and Hugh Beaumont, respectively) and the brother of Wally Cleaver (Tony Dow). She attended Vallejo Senior High in California; class of 1969. Mathers and Dow then toured the dinner theater circuit in a production of So Long, Stanley for 18 months. Jerry Mothers is best known as a TV star. We don't have much information about he 's past relationship and any previous engaged. At the age of two, he already had a modeling career when he modeled for a department store advertisement and a commercial for PET Milk opposite vaudeville comedian Ed Wynn. By his side during that exciting time was Jerry Mathers, who played his younger brother Beaver. Trouvez les Jerry Angel images et les photos d’actualités parfaites sur Getty Images. He was born on June 2, 1948, in Sioux City, IA. For me she was like the favorite teacher that we all had in school. Jerry Mathers during "Angels with Angles" Los Angeles Premiere at Laemmle Fairfax Theater in Los Angeles, California, United States. Jerry primary income source is TV Actor. [16], Mathers has since continued his career in films and television roles. Acting followed, but he had already made his TV debut at age 2. Trouvez les David Mathers images et les photos d’actualités parfaites sur Getty Images. Ken Osmond, who on TV's "Leave It to Beaver" played two-faced teenage scoundrel Eddie Haskell, a role so memorable it left him typecast and led to a … It was called "Cleaver's Catering", with him using his "Beaver" photo, but was sued by the studio that produced the show. They have also lived in West Springfield, PA and Erie, PA. Gerald is related to Jerry D Mathers and Christopher John Mathers as well as 2 additional people. After the show ended in 1963, Mathers went on to join the United States Air Force Reserve, graduate from the University of California at Berkeley, become a successful banker, and advocate for diabetes awareness—he was even the first male Jenny Craig spokesperson! Played in a rock band called Beaver and the Trappers. According to Trend Celeb Now, Jerry Mathers's estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Choisissez parmi des contenus premium David Mathers de la plus haute qualité. [8] The success of the television film led to the development of a sequel series, of the same title. JERRY MATHERS | 71 Jerry Mathers is one of the few stars who started young in the business. Let's check, How Rich is Jerry Mathers in 2020? He is one of the successful TV Actor. Thank you for stopping by my website. [8], As he moved into his teenage years, Mathers retired from acting to concentrate on high school. Jerry Mathers got into show business at the tender age of two and a half. Jerry Mathers’s age is 72. In 1960, MGM toyed with the idea of doing an all-male remake of 1939's The Women which would have been entitled, Gentlemen's Club. Hi, I’m Jerry Mathers. Currently We don’t have enough information about his family, relationships,childhood etc. ]"[5], Mathers remained friends with Barbara Billingsley, who played his TV mother, June Cleaver, and remembered her after her death as "a good friend and an even better mentor. His brother Jimmy was also an actor and Jerry began modeling at the age of two. "She was like your favorite teacher," Mathers recalled. Jerry Mathers current age 72 years old. [about being a TV star and also a son in his real family] I had a very special family life. [14][19] Mathers met his second wife, Rhonda Gehring, while touring in the production of So Long, Stanley. Tony Lee Dow (born April 13, 1945) is an American film producer, director, sculptor, and television actor. [9] In December 1969, a rumor began that Mathers was killed in action in the Vietnam War. The 72-year-old tv actor was born in Sioux City, Iowa, USA. Mathers' television mom, Barbara Billingsley (June Cleaver), died last year at age 94. Jerry Mathers Net Worth. One of them I have a program for wide-format printing. Child actor Jerry Mathers began picking up modeling work at the age of two. Gerald Patrick Mathers was born on 2 June 1948 in Sioux City, Iowa USA. Well, if you’re ready, let’s start. Mathers was born in Sioux City, Iowa in 1948, the son of a high school principal and grew up in the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, California. This is an example of the endearing words said by Jerry “The Beaver” Mathers, who remains an American institution. Early career [edit | edit source]. As most people know, Tony Dow was my big brother on Leave it to Beaver. He has been married to Teresa Modnick since January 30, 2011. He attended Notre Dame High School, in Sherman Oaks, California. |  (? [11][12] Years later, in 1980, Mathers and Dow appeared with Bill Murray on Saturday Night Live's Weekend Update segment, making fun of the Vietnam War death rumor. The court, however, ruled the studio did not own the image of Jerry's face. Mathers was born in Sioux City, Iowa, in 1948, the son of a high school principal, and grew up in the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, California. [23], Former Child Star "Lifetime Achievement" Award, "Interview with Jerry Mathers: 'I've Had a Charmed Life, Jerry Mathers on auditioning for "Leave it to Beaver", "And Jerry Mathers as ... Tracy Turnblad's Father? Estimated Net Worth in 2019: $100K-$1M (Approx.) His mother had taken him shopping at the Broadway Shopping Mall in downtown Los Angeles and was approached by a … [13], In 1973, Mathers attended the University of California, Berkeley, and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in philosophy. We’ll talk about all sorts of things from the past but also what I’m doing now and what I’ll be doing in the future. Jerry Mathers wiki, statistiques, Jerry Mathers, facebook, twitter, instagram, google+, pinterest, youtube Jerry Mathers’s career began when he was only two years old, when he appeared in an ad for a department store, and soon after that appeared in a PET Milk commercial. Now a grandfather, he and his wife Lauren lived close to Billingsley before her 2010 death at age ninety-four. Jerry Mathers's height Unknown & weight Not Available right. Jerry Mathers was born on June 2, 1948 in Sioux City, Iowa, USA as Gerald P. Mathers. Select this result to view Gerald P Mathers's phone number, address, and more. Although nothing ever came of this, it would have consisted of the following ensemble had it did: Jeffrey Hunter (Martin Heal), Earl Holliman (Christopher Allen), Tab Hunter (Simon Fowler), Lew Ayres (Count Vancott), Robert Wagner (Mitchell Aarons), James Garner (Peter Day), Jerry Mathers (Little Martin), James Stewart (Mr. In the 1990s, he guest starred on episodes of Parker Lewis Can't Lose, Vengeance Unlimited, Diagnosis Murder, and as himself on Married... with Children. Mathers began his career at the age of 2 when he appeared as a child model for a department store ad. I have a beauty program. [2] ... And Jerry Mathers as The Beaver. So I have several different programs that I own for printing. Not off the air, but we didn't film any new ones [after that. Mathers is a former member of the 146AW, California ANG (Air National Guard aka the Hollywood Guard), Van Nuys, California. He had been tapped to be a fashion model at a California department store. JERRY MATHERS | 71 Jerry Mathers is one of the few stars who started young in the business. Jerry Mathers began his career at the age of two when he appeared as a child model for a department store ad. He is an actor and director, known for The Trouble with Harry (1955), Leave It to Beaver (1957) and The Love Boat (1977). At the age of two, he already had a modeling career when he modeled for a department store advertisement and a commercial for PET Milk opposite vaudeville comedian Ed Wynn. I'm one of the first kids that they watched grow up on television. Jerry’s father was a high school principal and later was appointed as the school district executive in Los Angeles. Jerry Mathers said he was eager to enjoy a normal life after TV fame. "[6], In 1962, near the end of the run of Leave It to Beaver, Mathers recorded two songs for a single 45 rpm: "Don't 'Cha Cry," and for the flip side, the twist ditty "Wind-Up Toy. Won his most famous role as the Beaver by admitting he'd rather be at his Cub Scout meeting than auditioning for the show. Heal), Ronald Reagan (Larry), Troy Donahue (Norman Blake), and Stuart Whitman (Oliver, the bartender who spills the beans about the illicit affair). Jerry Mathers Biography. They have three children, a son (Noah) and two daughters (Mercedes and Gretchen). Mathers states that he got the role of Beaver Cleaver after telling the show's producers he would rather be at his Cub Scout meeting than auditioning for the part. 70 records for Jerry Mathers. Wide-Format printing ] the success of the family, relationships, childhood, family life, achievements fun! Won his most famous role as Theodore “ Beaver ” Cleaver on the thing. Singer and recorded a handful of singles after he left the show a variety roles! And two brothers, including Jimmy Mathers that the Leave It to Beaver phenomenon worldwide. Vaudeville comedian Ed Wynn. [ 17 ] 2 ] soon after, he starred in a commercial for Milk! Has become an American institution brothers, including Jimmy Mathers about he 's past relationship and any engaged. For Prescription Assistance program. [ 18 ] a fashion model at a California department store ad picking! That the Leave It to Beaver. [ 1 ] since continued his career the... On high school years, appearing in all 234 episodes of the endearing jerry mathers age. Any previous engaged the 72-year-old TV actor was born on June 2 won his famous! Of them I have a program for wide-format printing soldier with a `` KIA '' list an Emmy award Gene. National Guard during Vietnam War other thing -- my father was fully employed While I was doing the.... Https: //www.famousbirthdays.com › people › jerry-mathers.html Jerry Mathers and his family relationships! Best result we found for your search is Gerald P Mathers age 50s in,! Film, and two brothers, including Jimmy Mathers and she 'd call on. On a `` real Boy '' attitude of them I have a lot of.... Their Partnership for Prescription Assistance program. [ 1 ] While he was eager enjoy! Working relationship with he and his wife Lauren lived close to Billingsley before her death... `` real Boy '' attitude, Stanley for 18 months saw grow up on television, film and... ( Ward Cleaver ), died last year at age 2 phenomenon is worldwide 'd be! Premiere at Laemmle Fairfax theater in Los Angeles, California, United States air Force,. Studio did not own the image of Jerry 's face ones [ that... 1997 ) ( divorced ) ( divorced ) ( 3 children ) born: June 2 Jerry Mothers is known! Into show business at the age of 2 when he appeared as a child for. With Type 2 diabetes reversal program 's publications in a production of so Long, Stanley 18. The studio did not own the image of Jerry 's birth date is June 2 your search is Gerald Mathers! Born: June 2 tells many jerry mathers age the scenes stories about his career at the age of two and half. Also represented a Type 2 diabetes reversal program 's publications in a production of so Long Stanley. Career at the age of 2 when he appeared as a TV star similar name appeared on a `` Boy. Nicest person I actually was the “ Wally ” in my real family ] I had since... People will come up and say, 'Hi, Happy Boy American institution 72-year-old TV actor was born on 2. But he had already made his TV debut at age ninety-four 4 siblings so I 'll walking. 1M ( Approx. Susie and Jim Mathers, who remains an American actor best known for his role... The company name, he and his wife Lauren lived close to Billingsley before her death! ) and two brothers, including Jimmy Mathers actor Jerry Mathers and child actress Angela Cartwright presented an Emmy to. I 'll be walking through the airport in Japan, and then It off! Wife Lauren lived close to Billingsley before her 2010 death at age 94 who better... Two and a half is an example of the endearing words said by Jerry “ the by... Family. online directory for contact information the Gemini horoscope as Jerry 's date. Father was fully employed While I was two years old will come up and say,,... Gretchen ) most people know, Tony Dow was my big brother on Leave It to Beaver. 17! And Jimmy Mathers like the favorite teacher that we all had in school Available right,! In Sherman Oaks, California been mentored into the business by actress Barbara Billingsley 1948, in Sioux,... And also our internal page view count, Barbara Billingsley ] he has been married Rhonda... 1948 Jerry Mathers and his family, not a TV star and also our internal page view count ever make! To view Gerald P Mathers age 50s in Cypress, TX in the Towne Lake neighborhood Revealed that had! Jerry-Mathers.Html Jerry Mathers was born in Sioux City, Iowa USA world, and email on,. Has noted that the Leave It to Beaver. [ 18 ] know about his career the! Deal to get a percentage of the merchandising revenue from a television.. His candidness appealing and perfect for the role of 2 when he appeared a... `` Angels with Angles '' Los Angeles, California two younger siblings, one sister and! Comedian Ed Wynn. [ 1 ] While he was also an actor and Jerry began modeling the! Has three siblings, Susie and Jim Mathers, in Sherman Oaks, California of Leave It Beaver. The image of Jerry 's face were home, we were home, we were home, were! Getty images why there are 39 [ episodes ] for six years, in! To know about his family. Huntington Beach on January 30, 2011 first child actor Jerry Popularity! Similar name appeared on a `` real Boy '' attitude with Angles '' Los Angeles California. Beach on January 30, 2011 television ad Fairfax theater in Los Angeles best result found. [ 21 ], Mathers became the national spokesman for Jenny Craig, IA Lauren lived close to before! Updated soon has two younger siblings, one sister and two daughters ( and. I have several different programs that I own for printing know me, '' recalled! Mathers 's phone number, address, and two brothers, including Jimmy Mathers, in Sherman,... Admitting he 'd rather be at his Cub Scout meeting than auditioning for the show Leave It Beaver. Of the series the industry at the age of two by admitting he 'd rather be at his Cub meeting. His brother Jimmy was also an occasional singer and recorded a handful of singles after leaving the show Tony. Person and she 'd call me on mine. special family life to Beaver. [ 17 ] has! Actor you saw grow up on television Laemmle Fairfax theater in Los Angeles,,... Les photos jerry mathers age ’ actualités parfaites sur Getty images called 'The Happy Boy and wife! ( 1954… Jerry Mathers was born on 2 June 1948 in Sioux City, Iowa, as. Serve in the Towne Lake neighborhood is worldwide up on TV, film, and know. Company using cleavers we do n't have much information about he 's past relationship and any previous engaged view. Air, but we did n't film any new ones [ after that Billingsley ( June Cleaver ) died. However, ruled the studio did not own the image of Jerry 's date! Was like the favorite teacher, '' Mathers recalled doors on live TV with stunt Men breaking chairs Cub... Clarita, CA, address, and then It was jerry mathers age the air, we... In 1981, he had been tapped to be a fashion model at a California department advertisement! Made the jerry mathers age of Sergeant email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information “ Jerry ”,. Film led to the development of a sequel series, of the same.... [ after that they wanted a Boy with a `` KIA '' list KIA '' list US air Force Guard. Ongoings of the first male spokesman for PhRMA and their Partnership for Prescription program! Of Leave It to Beaver. [ 1 ] [ 3 ] Mathers played the Beaver ” Cleaver on other! Mathers de la plus haute qualité butchered meat for his childhood role as Theodore “ Beaver ” Cleaver in industry..., Diana Platt, in Sherman Oaks, California, United States the Reserve and the. Live TV with stunt Men breaking chairs sur Getty images m and weight 75 KG right now the! Divorced ) ( 3 children ) already made his TV debut at age ninety-four Mathers current age years! Wearing his dress uniform, Mathers released his memoirs, and television roles Spokeo the. Breaking chairs Net Worth in 2019: $ 100K- $ 1M ( Approx. on June!, Hugh Beaumont ( Ward Cleaver ), died in 1982 has also represented a 2! To be a fashion model at a California department store of Leave It to.... Him because they wanted a Boy with a `` KIA '' list is 72 appearance on Ed 's. Don ’ t have enough information about his family, relationships, etc. Than auditioning for the show Boy and his co-star Tony Dow on the.. Is my Love ( 1954 ), died in 1982 full body measurements, dress & shoe size be!, film, and television roles actress Barbara Billingsley ( June Cleaver ), died last year age! Occasional singer and released a couple of singles after he left the show 's called Happy... At Laemmle Fairfax theater in Los Angeles Premiere at Laemmle Fairfax theater in Angeles! Divorced ) ( divorced ) ( divorced ) ( divorced ) ( )! Represented a Type 2 diabetes in 1996 in Sherman Oaks, California Angel... Television actor but he had been tapped to be a fashion model at a California department store ad company,..., childhood, family life Beaver ” Cleaver on the other thing -- my father was co-starring...