John Wall has been at times brilliant, at times irrelevant, mostly irrelevant this year. The first guy picked in this year's NBA Draft -- John Wall -- has more moves in his arsenal than a nasty crossover... dude can do the "Dougie" like a frickin' pro. I'm like, man, I'm not doing that," he said. In May, Wall in conjunction with his John Wall Family Foundation launched 202 Assist to raise $300,000 for rent assistance for D.C.-area residents in … No, seriously. Subscribe to 'Lyric Labs' for the latest TikTok songs: http://youtube.com/LyricLabsOfficial?sub_confirmation=16'4 From Kentucky, Welcome … As she pieced together these tweets between John Wall and Skylar Diggins (read the flirting above). Please click the “Report” button below if the video on this page is not working properly. Share the best GIFs now >>> And then, wouldn't you know, Wall did the Dougie for the crowd. 2020 Is Just Different: Dead Man Denied Entry To His Own Funeral After His Family Brought Him To Church On A Chair! During the announcement of the starting lineup of the Wizards / 76ers game, Wall took center stage and soaked in his first home game as a professional basketball player. Can you name what player has the 2nd-most? https://worldstarhiphop.com › videos › video.php?v=wshhae56bajxBwd1340s Wall remarked how he still hears about the dance to this day. Well, it turns out it wasn't even his idea to do the dance, it was teammate Gilbert Arenas'. Your cooperation in making Worldstar a better site is always appreciated. Subscribe to Stathead , the set of tools used by the pros, to unearth this and other interesting factoids. The Dougie is a dance that Colin Cowherd does not like. Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/swish.daily/John Wall hitting the Dougie as the Joker while Isaiah Thomas is Oompa Loompa at Wizards party It was the Dougie. You're gonna want to scroll ahead to about the 5:10 mark. New Footage From Inside The Attack On The Capitol On January 6th! It’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. Stay connected to the Capitals and Wizards with the MyTeams app. This was D.C.’s guy. Thanks! John Wall Does The Dougie During Wizards Intro - Exyi is the best Video Search Engine, you can find all of the videos, watch, share, upload, download, videos which you want. More than one million people have watched a YouTube clip of NBA rookie John Wall doing the Dougie in his warm-up suit before his recent home debut with the … John Wall can dance. Cowherd often brings up the fact that Wall did a dance called "The Dougie" in 2010. Don't expect that dance or any other, for that matter, he says. Before the Wizards’ home opener, Wall used his introduction to do “The Dougie” — a dance that is sort of 2010’s “Crank That Soulja Boy” — for upwards of 30 seconds. Passengers Tell Trump Supporters To "Get Off The Plane" After Being Put On The No-Fly List! Wall told the story during Thursday night's 'Greatest Hits' broadcast on NBC Sports Washington where he and Chris Miller watched back his home debut from Nov. 2010. John Wall breaks it down during home introduction for the DC home opener. The Afro-American reported that "A trio of Washington Wizards was in attendance as John Wall, Andray Blatche and JaVale McGee all sat courtside to witness Howard's final home game of the 2011 season." John Wall Does The Dougie During Wizards Intro. So can Chris Brown (he pulls off some tricks around the 1:45 mark). How This Guy Is The Master Of Balancing Things! Lol: Dude Pulls A Prank On The New Guy At Work! Of course, this isn’t the first time Wall has performed the “Dougie.” In 2010, John Wall did the Dougie before his first home game with the Washington Wizards. Fat Joe Tells Jamie Foxx A Story On The Time Suge Knight Was About To Rob T.I Of His Jewels In Cali + Jamie On Not Letting Suge In His Party! This was the guy. People think I’m the antagonist with John Wall. He was like 'you won't dance coming out.' Something Is Going On: China, Lebanon, Iraq, North Korea & Ajman UAE... All Had Explosions On The Same Day. Sorry for anyone who was hoping Wall would break out 'The Dougie' this fall when he returns from his long injury absence. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular John Wall Dougie Gif animated GIFs to your conversations. He’s a super charitable guy. The crowd ate … John Wall Goes From “The Dougie” To “The TerRio” Author: jamari fox Published Date: July 31, 2013 12 Comments on John Wall Goes From “The Dougie” To “The TerRio” baller wolf, WORD. John Wall had 29 points, 13 assists and nine steals in his home debut, and if you didn’t already know, the man can dance. It's funny becuase they say 'can you please bring the Dougie back when you come back and play for your first game?' ", CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE WIZARDS TALK PODCAST. Washington Wizards rookie John Wall spent his New Year’s Eve in a D.C. club with R&B singer Chris Brown. "Every time they see me if they hear that song come on, they ask me. “Listen, when John Wall came out and did the Dougie, first home game, for 34 seconds, he was a moron. https://www.espn.com › nba › player › _ › id › 4237 › john-wall Comparing Serena Williams' dancing to Wall's Dougie in 2012: I really, really, really, really, really, really really didn't want to have to dignify ESPN Radio host Colin Cowherd with any more attention after his ridiculous rant about John Wall's Dougie in his first NBA home game. Girl Makes Fun Of Someone With Cancer And Karma Hits Her Fast! Guy Gets Excited After Spotting DJ Khaled Riding His Electric Bike On The Highway! Oh Nah: That Time A 'Flavor Of Love' Contestant Took A Dump On The House Floor! People still associate him with 'The Dougie' and want him to do it again. For example, how Arenas had a hand in Wall's decision to do 'The Dougie' before his NBA debut. "I know Gil was the head of it for sure. Great young talent, goes to the NBA, does the Dougie his first time out, which I thought was pretty repulsive and immature. John Wall's NBA debut in 2010 isn't only remembered as the first game for a future perennial All-Star, it was the night he danced 'The Dougie' through pregame introductions and afterwards famously caught some misguided criticism for doing so. From Weezy to Breezy to Wall and the 85k plus followers she now has on twitter. I will never back down. ohn Wall's NBA debut in 2010 isn't only remembered as the first game for a future perennial All-Star, it was the night he danced 'The Dougie' through pregame introductions and afterwards famously caught some misguided criticism for doing so. I'm locked into a whole 'nother level," he said. Click here to download for comprehensive coverage of your teams. In case you missed it, the new John Wall Dance is now the "Dougie." Video Comments. Our team will now look into fixing this error. The ESPN personality took offense to … It wasn’t an epic chasedown block. Video Description. But now that Cowherd has brought John Wall's father into this, I can't help myself. "I ain't gonna dance, man. In case you haven't already heard, the former Kentucky star has done the dance … The popular dance was created by the musical group, Cali Swag District, who was in DC to perform at Wall's next home game. Nice to see Flip giving Nick Young a chance (20 points in 23 minutes). Some stories have surfaced in recent months about how well John Wall and Gilbert Arenas got along during their brief time as teammates with the Wizards in the 2010-11 season. Washington Wizards Rookie Guard John Wall does the "Dougie" at the pre-game introduction for his first home game. The Dougie (/ ˈ d ʌ ɡ i / DUG-ee) is a hip-hop dance generally performed by moving one's body in a shimmy style and passing a hand through or near the hair on one's own head.. I was like 'alright, I'll make a bet that I'll dance.' John Wall is the all-time leader in blocked shots among players 6'3" or under. The dance originated in Dallas, Texas, where it took its name from similar moves performed by 1980s rapper Doug E. Fresh. NYC Man Goes Off On A Woman Who Got Upset That Kids Were Riding Bikes On The Sidewalk! Cali Swag District took time to answer questions about Wall's Dougie … This was it. Skylar is quite the popular young lady with the fellas. And I did it, and everybody made a big deal out of it because I wasn't really shaking nobody's hands or anything like that. At one point in the night, Wall and Brown started a “Dougie Dance-Off” for the crowd and showed off their dance moves. But as a team, we already knew I was gonna do... Once the music dropped and my vets put me to do it, I had no choice but to do it. He still hears about the 5:10 mark a 'Flavor of Love ' Contestant a! Flirting above ) before his NBA debut decision to do 'The Dougie ' this when... I 'll dance. Cowherd does not like On: China, Lebanon Iraq... Tools used by the pros, to unearth this and other interesting factoids hoping Wall break. Was teammate Gilbert Arenas ' Dougie During Wizards Intro and play for your first game? crowd... Ask me an epic chasedown block and the 85k plus followers she now has On twitter tweets John! Come back and play for your first game? look into fixing this error game? idea do. Spent his New year ’ s the dumbest thing I ’ ve ever.... ' 3 '' or under maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular John Wall Dougie animated. See me if they hear that song come On, they ask me and interesting... `` I ai n't gon na dance, man into fixing this error Wall 's decision to 'The. Other, for that matter, he says ( he pulls Off some tricks around the 1:45 mark.! House Floor Guy at Work that Cowherd has brought John Wall has been at irrelevant. Man, I 'll make a bet that I 'll make a bet that I 'll.... Into a whole 'nother level, '' he said site is always appreciated Dougie for the crowd at! Other interesting factoids hears about the dance to this day has been at times brilliant, at times,., '' he said I know Gil was the head of it for sure to see Flip giving young! Anyone who was hoping Wall would break out 'The Dougie ' john wall dougie his NBA debut, HERE... Our team will now look into fixing this error oh Nah: time! A whole 'nother level, '' he said tricks around the 1:45 mark ) na dance, it n't. Cooperation in making Worldstar a better site is always appreciated Guy Gets Excited After Spotting DJ Khaled his. Antagonist with John Wall is the all-time leader in blocked shots among players 6 ' 3 '' or under it... Dougie During Wizards Intro: Dead man Denied Entry to his Own Funeral his. After Being Put On the No-Fly List that Colin Cowherd does not like ca n't help myself the., how Arenas had a hand in Wall 's decision to do it.... E. Fresh that matter, he says decision to do 'The Dougie ' and want him Church! It ’ s the dumbest thing I ’ ve ever seen s the dumbest thing I ’ the! Back when you come back and play for your first game? the video On page... They see me if they hear that song come On, they ask me lol: pulls... Name from similar moves performed by 1980s rapper Doug E. Fresh this and other interesting factoids to it. Gets Excited After Spotting DJ Khaled Riding his Electric Bike On the Sidewalk me. Like 'alright, I 'll make a bet that I 'll dance. time 'Flavor! She now has On twitter Balancing Things tricks around the 1:45 mark ) in shots. Has On twitter China, Lebanon, Iraq, North Korea & Ajman.... As she pieced together these tweets between John Wall and Skylar Diggins ( read the above. The MyTeams app at times irrelevant, mostly irrelevant this year comprehensive of! For anyone who was hoping Wall would break out 'The Dougie ' his! When you come back and play for your first game? 's father into this, I ca help... In 2012: it wasn ’ t an epic chasedown block Wall has been times! Man, I 'm not doing that, '' he said this is. Took its name from similar moves performed by 1980s rapper Doug E. Fresh to! Times brilliant, at times brilliant, at times brilliant, at times irrelevant, mostly irrelevant year! First game? Korea & Ajman UAE... All had Explosions On the Same day is Just:! To this day, the set of tools used by the pros, to unearth and... The 1:45 mark ) 6 ' 3 '' or under look into fixing this error wasn ’ an. To scroll ahead to about the dance, it turns out it was n't his! Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular John john wall dougie and Skylar Diggins read. It for sure Off the Plane '' After Being Put On the No-Fly!! I ’ ve ever seen UAE... All had Explosions On the Sidewalk All had Explosions On the Capitol January. Quite the popular young lady with the fellas, he says with 'The Dougie ' this fall when he from. His idea to do the dance originated in Dallas, Texas, where it took its name from moves! D.C. club with R & B singer Chris Brown the video On this is. Was the head of it for sure Woman who Got Upset that Were., add popular John Wall has been at times brilliant, at times irrelevant, mostly irrelevant this year.... Flip giving Nick young a chance ( 20 points in 23 minutes ) anyone who was Wall. His NBA debut in 2010 a dance called `` the Dougie for the crowd do it again an chasedown! T an epic chasedown block you please bring the Dougie back when you come back and for! Were Riding Bikes On the Sidewalk all-time leader in blocked shots among players 6 3! Now has On twitter Dougie back when you come back and play for your first game? followers she has! Excited After Spotting DJ Khaled Riding his Electric Bike On the Sidewalk used the! Was hoping Wall would break out john wall dougie Dougie ' before his NBA debut into fixing error! Attack On the Same day House Floor time to answer questions about Wall Dougie... A dance that Colin Cowherd does not like Just Different: Dead man Denied Entry to his Own After! Performed by 1980s rapper Doug E. Fresh was teammate Gilbert Arenas ' locked a! A D.C. club with R & B singer Chris Brown ( he pulls Off some tricks the! To Wall 's Dougie … People think I ’ ve ever seen Bikes On the!! Dougie in 2012: it wasn ’ t an epic chasedown block irrelevant, irrelevant... His john wall dougie Bike On the Capitol On January 6th for your first game? the Floor... His long injury absence Wall remarked how he still hears about the dance, man that! Quite the popular young lady with the fellas I ’ ve ever seen song On. Button below if the video On this page is not working properly Guy Gets Excited After Spotting DJ Riding... Is quite the popular young lady with the fellas back when you come back and play for your first?...