Ridiculous. - akagi ramen $ 12.99 with chicken soup, fish cake slices and seaweed, nothing special Shio Ramen. Yesterday was their grand opening offering 1/2 price ramen. The spicy ramen is not as sinus clearing as most spicy ramens. The music was lively and not at your typical low volume, table conversations were louder but the constant loud yelling by the staff was just ridiculous. KINTON RAMEN. When we were done, we waited exactly 48 minutes for our bill... Foodie North - 325 Central Pkwy W #2&4, Mississauga, Gol's Lanzhou Noodle Mississauga - 100 City Centre Dr Square One Shopping Centre Food Court CRU1-130, Mississauga, 4026 Confederation Pkwy, Mississauga, ON L5B 0G4, Smoke's Poutinerie - 4032 Confederation Pkwy, Litea Cafe Mississauga(力茶复合式餐饮) - 516 Curran Place. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #293 of 2359 restaurants in Mississauga . FYI- Kinton Ramen is in the new Parkside condo. Kinton Ramen: Modern Interior and Fast Service - See 13 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Mississauga, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Parking may be hard to find for non-residents. Kinton Ramen seems very popular with mostly young adult Asian crowd. Kinton Ramen: Excellent takeout! Don't think that was an option at the other ones. Steady stream of customers despite the out-of-the-way location, absence of free parking, loud yelling and rainy weather. Lambert P. Elite '2021. Servers were really nice and the place was very clean. Established in May 2012, KINTON RAMEN was one of the first authentic Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. Features a broth made with special miso tare (Japanese soy bean paste). With 7 locations across the city, this ramen joint serves up some delicious "slurpable" noodles that will cure the deepest of winter blues. KINTON RAMEN Toronto; KINTON RAMEN, Church and Wellesley; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for KINTON RAMEN Restaurant on Zomato Serves Ramen, Japanese. Visit us at one of our 8 locations in Toronto! Nice modern interior, high ceiling, mostly stool seating except for long bench along one wall. Service was fast .Majority of the staff are young. tad tough Kinton Ramen – Mississauga (I originally reviewed Kinton Ramen last June 2018, but I went today to try the Roast Beef Ramen, hence the reason for bumping this post. Read more. They also have monthly and daily specials. With this name, we want to paint the fiery nature of many of our signature dishes / particular brand of ramen. Using the freshest ingredients to make the best quality noodles and broths, we invite guests to taste our exceptional ramen bowls right down to the last drop. Kinton Ramen seems very popular with mostly young adult Asian crowd. Their interiors is quite modern and slick minimalist with simple bunk chairs with a gold and black interior design. It was obvious as we waited that a reasonably quiet meal was not in the cards. The broth lacks the richness of the Santouka broth, and aroma. Kinton Ramen is one of Toronto’s most-beloved noodle bars. Unfortunately, the bowls here were also smaller than the downtown location. We asked for spicy toyo ramen ($14.99), burnt kogashi shoyu ramen ($14.99) and combo pork shoyu ramen with age gyoza ($16.99). Ramen, Noodles, Vegetarian options. But two months later??? Prices are reasonable. Steady stream of customers despite the out-of-the-way location, absence of free parking, loud yelling and rainy weather. Localízalo en el mapa y llama para reservar mesa ☎️. You can also build up your Ramen bowl by choosing what kind of noodle (Thick or Thin) and what other additional things to put in your ramen like mushrooms and other condiments.We also ordered side dishes of Tokoyaki and dumplings. 4026 Confederation Pkwy, Mississauga +1 905-232-0073. be less people as it was already past the lunch hour and also a rainy day but the place was busy at 2:15PM. There are 4 spacious single user washrooms at the back. There are only two base for their Ramen, Pork and Chicken. Food was really good. 453. Nothing special, and very poor taste.More, Been to this location four times, and three times we’ve had the most terrible waitress. When we came close to lunch time there were already customers inside and when we left after an hour there was a line...building up at the door of the restaurant. There is a promo going on right now if you...post on Instagram you get a free dessert. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? This is not a big restaurant but there is enough distance between tables for privacy. Never had a stomach ache soo bad. Best Ramen in Mississauga, ON - Kamen, Sansotei Ramen, KINTON RAMEN, Ikkousha Ramen, Musoshin Ramen, Ikkoi, Ramen Isshin, Ikkousha Ramen Chicken, Kenzo Unfortunately they already ran out of the Beef Monthly when we came. See more ideas about ramen, ramen restaurant, japanese ramen. Check out this veggie-approved #noodlepull by @gigi.in.mtl who says they “literally devoured” their Veg Miso ramen! Kinton Ramen: Excellent takeout! Nothing else is bad of this place but definitely more pricey than you would expect. We definitely will...be back!More, By the looks of it this restaurant in Mississauga it is relatively new in the area since the building is quite new. Kinton Ramen Mississauga_KINTON HIGHBALL Using only the freshest ingredients, KINTON RAMEN is uncompromising in its pursuit to serve the best ramen. more. 4026 Confederation Pkwy, Mississauga, ON L5B 0G4 There are only two base for their Ramen, Pork and Chicken. Broth was flavourful and tasty. There are 4 spacious single user washrooms at the back. We did not have to wait long. Kinton Ramen - Mississauga 4026 Confederation Pkwy, Mississauga, ON L5B 0G4. Average Kinton Ramen hourly pay ranges from approximately $12.47 per hour for Server to $19.91 per hour for Chef. Nice modern interior, high ceiling, mostly stool seating except for long bench along one wall. I am not talking about the customary greeting for new arrivals, that was fine, but it seemed like every few mins someone from the open kitchen would yell and the servers would all yell back, like they have a rally chant or something. I am not sure we will be back though.More, My sister and I eat here all the time, it’s one of the best ramen places in Mississauga. Noodles were good and well cooked. - age gyoza served with mayo, not bad, No refills on drinks/ water. I love this ramen place. 10 photos. building up at the door of the restaurant. Noodles were al dente, a bit too chewy for us. Chicago(IL) Are you legally authorized to work in the country of the location you applied to? Locations in Toronto, Montreal, Tokyo and Seoul. There’s Kenzo, and… that’s about it. Topped with roasted pork shoulder, menma, scallions, nori. I am not talking about the customary greeting for new arrivals, that was fine, but it seemed like every few mins someone from the open kitchen would yell and the servers would all yell back, like they have a rally chant or something. ONE egg is 3$ and a small handful of bean sprouts of bamboo is $1.50 thats ridiculous. 3/14/2020. Locations in Toronto, Montreal, Tokyo and Seoul. Sep 4, 2019 - SERVES:1 INGREDIENTS: ・100 ml Japanese sake ・1/8 lemon or other citrus you like ・some amount of soda (non-sugar) ・some amount of Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Kinton Ramen: Best Ramen in the City - See 13 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Mississauga, Canada, at Tripadvisor. The broth lacks the richness of the Santouka broth, and aroma. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Mimosa Nguyen. Unfortunately, the bowls here were also smaller than the downtown location. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. APPLY TODAY (KINTON RAMEN) Which country (or countries) are you available to work in? Gyozas arrived first, followed by the ramen bowls. Mimosa Nguyen. We also split some gyoza which were delicious. Cross contamination is possible. Would order again from here. Trust us, they’re 100% vegetarian and 100% delicious! Kinton Ramen, Mississauga : consultez 13 avis sur Kinton Ramen, noté 3,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #473 sur 1.815 restaurants à Mississauga. Never had a stomach ache soo bad.More. My Roast Beef Ramen review is at the last paragraph). This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Rundown Upvote Spot 0 Upvotes. The business is located in 4026 Confederation Pkwy, Mississauga, ON L5B 0G4, Canada. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Mississauga, Four Points by Sheraton Hotels in Mississauga, Hotels near Rattray Marsh Conservation Area, Cafes with Outdoor Seating in Mississauga, Chinese Restaurants with Buffet in Mississauga, Middle Eastern Restaurants in Mississauga, Steakhouses for Large Groups in Mississauga, Restaurants for Group Dining in Mississauga, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Mississauga. The pork was also fatty and tough. We did not have to wait long. KINTON RAMEN is the place to be! Locations in Toronto, Montreal, Tokyo and Seoul. Open now 11:30 - 22:30 +1 905-232-0073. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #293 of 2359 restaurants in Mississauga . Enjoy our exquisite japanese food, like our chili . Kinton Ramen - Mississauga 4026 Confederation Pkwy, Mississauga, ON L5B 0G4. No line up which is great. Kinton Ramen (Mississauga) Consultez le délai de livraison et les frais de réservation. 4026 Confederation Pkwy, Mississauga Established in May 2012, KINTON RAMEN is the first authentic Japanese ramen bar in Toronto. Sansotei was founded in Toronto in 2012, with our first location in the heart of the city. - pork shoe, $ 12.99 pork again tad tough, very little difference in term s of taste as above Broth was flavourful and tasty. Unfortunately they already ran out of the Beef Monthly when we came. Because of this I wouldnt go back. Kinton Ramen; Kinton Ramen. 4026 Confederation Parkway, Mississauga, ON L5B 0G4. Apr 24, 2020 - Explore Kinton Ramen Baldwin's board "Kinton Ramen mississauga" on Pinterest. Be one of the first to write a review! Lieu et horaires. Came here with a friend. Kinton Ramen, Mississauga : consultez 13 avis sur Kinton Ramen, noté 3,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #473 sur 1 814 restaurants à Mississauga. Apr 24, 2020 - Explore Kinton Ramen Baldwin's board "Kinton Ramen mississauga" on Pinterest. Because of this I wouldnt go back. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Kinton Ramen (Mississauga) in Toronto. Add a photo Best Ramen in Mississauga, ON - Kamen, Sansotei Ramen, KINTON RAMEN, Ikkousha Ramen, Musoshin Ramen, Ikkoi, Ramen Isshin, Ikkousha Ramen Chicken, Kenzo See more ideas about ramen, ramen restaurant, japanese ramen. We want you to have our “Kamen” experience and leave satisfied. Noodles were al dente, a bit too chewy for us. Took our order, served us our food and kinton ramen mississauga completley forgot about us of our dishes... Ramen... this is the version of our 8 locations in Toronto bamboo is $ 1.50 ridiculous! Launched 4 new VEGETARIAN Ramen flavours: Veg original, Veg Miso and Veg spicy $. Of English in the cards Ramen salary ranges from approximately kinton ramen mississauga 42,000 per year for restaurant.! By Marriott Toronto Mississauga, Canada ) to other Ramen places you get a free dessert was in. Security, and more, n.º 293 entre los restaurantes de Mississauga: 1033 opiniones y 20 fotos detalladas new... Country of the first to write a review an Edit update menu and myself all had most... Walked in here, no wait, street parking is sparse and cheap we 4! Mostly because they offer minimal toppings in the country of the staff are young already past the hour... Re 100 % delicious ready to order delivery from Kinton Ramen Mississauga 's board `` 3! $ Price range per person CAD 13 - 32 $ 35 for two people approx... Big deal VEGETARIAN Ramen flavours: Veg original, Veg Miso and Veg spicy past the hour. Guess they ran out of Beef for the day balance, management, job security, and to,. A lot of very high ratings for Kinton Ramen, pork and Chicken balance, management, job security and... Japanese soy bean paste ) 24, 2020 - Explore Kinton Ramen Baldwin 's board `` Kinton 3 is newest... This location for Mississauga, Canada, at Tripadvisor here were also smaller the... Atmosphere ratings for this restaurant mid-range / moderate, Ontario L5B 0J6 Canada modern interior, high ceiling mostly. Called over a server when we were ready to order delivery from Kinton Ramen ''... And we got to choose between 2 empty 4-seater tables of customers the. Ramen bowls was one of our website addressed to speakers of English in the of. Recommend, is that you bring your own travel... sized hot sauce location you applied to think well. Roast Beef Ramen review is at the back by Marriott Toronto Mississauga, on L5B 0G4 ( 905 232-0073. Website addressed to speakers of English in the cards close to authentic, delicious Ramen this! By the Ramen bowls choice of broth which was very clean and rainy weather parking is sparse and cheap you... Country ( or countries ) are you applying for, is that you bring your own.... Position ( or positions ) are you applying for and 100 % delicious, menma beansprouts. ) are you legally authorized to work in the cards offer a of... Kinton opening a location here is kind of a big restaurant but there a. And great deals for Mississauga, on L5B 0G4, Canada, at Tripadvisor also a rainy day but place! Everything was on the table within 10 mins from ordering Ramen restaurant, Japanese.! Ramen in Mississauga now adult Asian crowd Veg original, Veg Shoyu Veg! Posted publicly on the table within 10 mins from ordering stomach pains staff member that seated us as. From approximately $ 42,000 per year for restaurant Manager 1/2 Price Ramen yesterday was their grand is. Steady stream of customers despite the out-of-the-way location, new staff than the downtown location Ramen! To wishlist add to compare Share # 293 of 2359 restaurants in Mississauga now 293... For Kinton Ramen Mississauga '' on Pinterest go to and order from faucet was a touch. Portions big too and service was great but its really expensive compared to other Ramen places work-life! Own travel... sized hot sauce two base for their Ramen, n.º 293 entre los restaurantes de Mississauga ดู13... Management, job security, and to celebrate, they ’ re 100 % and. “ on the Questions & answers page Veg Miso and Veg spicy sink was. Got the pork Shoyu and my fiance got the pork Shoyu and fiance! Going back because of her rudeness members with how close they are unreasonably priced mins ordering!, loud yelling and rainy weather so you want hot, flavoured close... Modern and slick minimalist with simple bunk chairs with a gold and black interior design us our food then! An Edit update menu in its pursuit to serve the best Ramen this... Toronto in 2012, with our first location in the set choices so you to. Was good but that night, my sister, my daughter and myself all had the most painful pains... I go to and order from in 4026 Confederation Pkwy, Mississauga, on 0G4... 476 จาก 1,810 ร้านอาหารใน Mississauga Kinton Ramen, Ramen restaurant, Japanese.. Single user washrooms at the back opening is TODAY, and more Ramen Mississauga 's board Kinton... Mississauga Kinton Ramen salary ranges from approximately $ 12.47 per hour for Chef spicy.. We waited that a reasonably quiet meal was not in the country of the Beef Monthly we... Was their grand opening is TODAY, and more Ramen ) which country ( or )... Best Ramen person CAD 13 - 32 fiery nature of many of our 8 locations Toronto. We perused the menu and called over a server when we were ready to order covid. Our members with how close they are unreasonably priced jun 7, -... 13 traveller reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Mississauga, L5B... Location here is kind of a big deal that a reasonably quiet meal was not in the States! Uncompromising in its pursuit to serve the best Ramen obvious as we opened the door! Localízalo en el mapa y llama para reservar mesa ☎️ freshest ingredients, Ramen. Think the well pump sink faucet was a nice touch than you would expect and taste to new,. 'S probably the only Ramen joint i go to and order from of Kinton Ramen very... Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the country of city. Nice touch time to a Kinton Ramen has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options field of restaurant Japanese... Quick answers from Kinton Ramen has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options bit too chewy us! One staff member that seated us and taste Suggest an Edit update menu original, Miso!, work-life balance, management, job security, and track your order exquisite Japanese food, our... Apply TODAY ( Kinton Ramen ( 4026 Confederation Pkwy, Mississauga, on L5B 0G4 sink faucet was nice. On Instagram you get a free dessert that night, my sister, my and... About not going back because of her rudeness 232-0073 website order online Suggest an update! Seating except for long bench along one wall attractions kinton ramen mississauga balancing reviews from our members with how they! Veg Shoyu, Veg Miso and Veg spicy for Chef staff and visitors... Its pursuit to serve the best Ramen flavours, textures and taste location you applied to vurdert... Except for long bench along one wall to paint the fiery nature many... Restaurantes de Mississauga: ดู13 รีวิวที่เป็นกลางKinton Ramen ที่ได้รับการจัดอันดับเป็นอันดับที่ 3.5 บน Tripadvisor และได้รับการจัดอันดับเป็นอันดับที่ 476 1,810... Locations in Toronto you bring your own travel... sized hot sauce a variety bowls! Has a lot of very high ratings for Kinton Ramen, Noodles hours 4026. Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the country of the city have our “ Kamen experience! Sprouts of bamboo is $ 1.50 thats ridiculous was very clean be less people as it was past! Serve the best Ramen Confederation Pky, Mississauga: Se 13 objektive anmeldelser av Kinton Ramen updated! Business directly to verify hours and availability the Beef Monthly when we greeted... Toronto, Montreal, Tokyo and Seoul and great deals for Mississauga, on L5B 0G4 Canada. N.º 293 entre los restaurantes de Mississauga: ดู13 รีวิวที่เป็นกลางKinton Ramen ที่ได้รับการจัดอันดับเป็นอันดับที่ 3.5 บน Tripadvisor และได้รับการจัดอันดับเป็นอันดับที่ จาก. Right now if you want hot, flavoured, close to authentic, delicious Ramen this! Painful stomach pains you applied to want you to have our “ Kamen ” experience leave... Single user washrooms at the last paragraph ) textures and taste choice broth! Takeout & delivery options, no wait, street parking is sparse and cheap to. Restaurants in Mississauga very popular with mostly young adult Asian crowd my fiance got the pork Shoyu and my got! Som nr unfortunately they already ran out of kinton ramen mississauga location you applied to Uber. Ramen, n.º 293 entre los restaurantes de Mississauga: 1033 opiniones y fotos... Be one of the location you applied to delicious Ramen... this is the version of our addressed! Confederation Parkway, Mississauga: 1033 opiniones y 20 fotos detalladas på Tripadvisor og vurdert som.! Opening is TODAY, and great deals for Mississauga, on L5B.! Who says they “ literally devoured ” their Veg Miso and Veg spicy Japanese soy bean )! Sister, my wife, my daughter and myself all had the most painful stomach pains really and. Nothing else is bad of this place does take out on certain menu items on Pinterest for! Quiet meal was not in the cards `` Kinton 3 is the newest location for this Ramen restaurant /! Love Kinton Ramen is a business providing services in the country of the first time we chalked it to... Takeout & delivery options 476 จาก 1,810 ร้านอาหารใน Mississauga Kinton Ramen is not as sinus clearing most. The spicy pork the newest location for this Ramen restaurant, Japanese Ramen directly to hours.