She is a celebrity video star web. She is currently seventeen years old. how old is rykel ohana. She was born in the United States. The Ohana Adventure channel was opened on December 22nd, 2015. -Tropical Blues (perfect for the summer and anything water :) As a person born on this date, Klai Bennett is listed in our database as the 5th most popular celebrity for the day (July 6) and the 41st most popular for the year (2003). By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Jase Bennett (@thejase) has created a short video on TikTok with music original sound. The strengths of this sign are being loyal, emotional, sympathetic, tenacious, persuasive, while weaknesses can be moody, pessimistic, suspicious, manipulative and insecure. I’m a budding entrepreneur and I’m a teen YouTuber. 363.9k Followers, 519 Following, 1,635 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from The Ohana Adventure (@theohanaadventure) She won the Miss Michigan USA event in 1993. Klailea Bennett's weight is 56 kg . I found one of Klai’s cringy musical.lys. Known worldwide for his attention-grabbing costumes and for his love for glitter, Frankie's fans, both on TV and social media, have crossed the 1 million mark! He was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, and made his first on-screen appearance as a boy prodigy in the movie ˜Anonymous.' See more ideas about cute animals, weenie dogs, weiner dog. Frankie Grande is an all-rounder: YouTuber, performer, actor, host, philanthropist and even a singer, he has been making great waves in the show biz and social media world! TikTok is the destination for short-form mobile videos. Ameerah Navalua (17) American YouTube star ... American social media star. Jan 8, 2019 - Explore Ellie Grace's board "Klai and rykel" on Pinterest. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. She took our VAN!”. I’m the oldest of the Bennett children. His solo musical pursuit saw him coming up with the album ˜Small Things to a Giant'. She is focusing on her future. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. 84 Fans. your own Pins on Pinterest You can see amazing content on her family based including parents and siblings on the family vlogging YouTube channel The Ohana Adventure. Ever since Klai was a baby, she loved being tossed in the air. She is one of favorite teenage YouTuber of American youngsters. She is the eldest child in a popular family vlog channel, similar to Branson of the Tannerites. Talking about the popularity of Bennett's channels, her solo channel has over 129k subscribers while her family channel has more than 1.6 million subscribers. Her eyes color are Dark Brown. Gaining massive support and love after his appearance in the reality show ˜Big Brother', he showcased to the world just how authentic and raw he really is. by | Jan 20, 2021 | Uncategorized | Jan 20, 2021 | Uncategorized Last update: 2020-6 … Rachel Bennett, 7 years ago 0 1 min read 100 . The greatest overall compatibility with Cancer is Capricorn and Taurus. Kesley LeRoy Career. His one-man skits, funny dances, shrieks and screams have been delighting a huge number of followers from the last two years. Hey friends! January 20, 2021 by Leave a Comment by Leave a Comment She is a good friend of Klai Bennett. Devyn Winkler (17) American TikTok star . Klailea Bennett's height is 5 ft 5 in. People born under t… He then bagged a career-defining role in the ˜Netflix' comedy“drama series ˜Insatiable,' after which he appeared as ˜Parker' in the drama film ˜Saving Zoë.' Klai Bennett was born on the 6th of July, 2003, in a town of the United States. Klailea Bennett is an American famed star who is best known for her pranks and vlogs content, which she posts on her self-titled channel. American social media starlet who has gained a sizable following on her eponymous Instagram account. Hey friends! Devenity Perkins – Biography, Phone Number, Email, House Address, Wiki, Contact, Birthday Information, Ameerah Navalua – Biography, Phone Number, Email, House Address, Wiki, Contact, Birthday Information, ChrisGoneCrazy Career, Phone Number, House Address, Biography, Email, Wiki, Lilia Buckingham – Biography, Phone Number, Email, House Address, Wiki, Contact, Birthday Information, Ethan Fair Career, Phone Number, House Address, Biography, Email, Wiki, Contact Charli D’Amelio Phone Number, Email ID, House Address, Contact Billie Eilish Phone Number +1(177)…, Email, House Address, Contact Piper Rockelle Phone Number, Email Address and House Address, Addison Rae – Phone Number, Email, House Address, Contact Tony Lopez Phone Number, Email ID, House Address, Contact Jace Norman Phone Number, Email ID, Address, Contact Dixie D’Amelio Telephone Number, Email Address, House Address, Contact Millie Bobby Brown Phone Number +1, Email ID @, Address #, Contact Noah Schnapp Phone Number, Email ID, Address, Contact Finn Wolfhard Phone Number, Email ID, Address. He re-vines some of the videos created by other Viners and has collaborated with them in creating some of his videos. He is fond of biking and rock climbing and often goes out trekking with his friends. Jul 4, 2020 - Explore BETHSCOTT's board "Toa" on Pinterest. Presently she can be seen playing one of the main roles in the American reality television series ˜The Real Housewives of Atlanta' where she features since 2012. People born on July 6 fall under the Zodiac sign of Cancer, the Crab. Following such exposure and recognition she embarked in the showbiz as an actress and over the years featured in several television productions like ˜The Celebrity Apprentice 7' and ˜The Parent 'Hood' and films like ˜I Know Who Killed Me' and ˜Deliver Us From Eva'. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. by | Jan 20, 2021 | Uncategorized | Jan 20, 2021 | Uncategorized But I’m also your average teenager that loves friends, fashion, food and fun. Aug 3, 2020 - This Pin was discovered by kaitlyn. Frankie Grande is definitely on an unstoppable roll! Klai Bennett was born on the 6th of July, 2003, in a town of the United States. Klailea Bennett weight is 56 kg. Discover (and save!) Her viral videos on family channel are titles  “KLAILEA goes on her FIRST DATE!” and “Klai SNUCK all the KIDS out! 2.7M Fans. Below you can see her recent contact details. Oct 19, 2015 - Explore a g's board "Cute animals" on Pinterest. But I’m also your average teenager that loves friends, fashion, food and fun. See more ideas about ohana means family, ohana, family adventure. Klailea Bennett was born on July 6, 2003 (age 17) in United States She is a celebrity video star web Klailea Bennett weight is 56 kg Klailea Bennett's height is 5 ft 5 in Her eyes color are Dark Brown Reference: Wikipedia, FaceBook, Youtube, Twitter, Spotify, Instagram, Tiktok, IMDb. She is the star of several of The Ohana Adventure's most popular videos, including "13 YEAR OLD GETS ASKED OUT ON A DATE!!!" Our mission is to capture and present the world's creativity, knowledge, and precious life moments, directly from the mobile phone. Jase Bennett is a 40 years old famous Youtube star. Dec 4, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by meg forrest. I found one of Klai’s cringy musical.lys. Klailea Bennett is an American famed star who is best known for her pranks and vlogs content, which she posts on her self-titled channel. His short comedic sketches, lip-syncs, and dubs have helped his popularity grow hugely. Her family channel features family vlogs, games, adventure videos, etc. Zodiac Sign: Klai Bennett is a Cancer. Your email address will not be published. She often accepts calls because she love her fans. My mobile preset pack is now live!! When free, she loves to spend quality time with her parents, siblings, and friends. how old is rykel ohana. The most viewed video made by him is ˜I got Kicked Out School'. See more ideas about ohana means family, ohana, family adventure. 252.1k Followers, 392 Following, 281 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Rykel (@rykelbennett) Kesley LeRoy is very dedicated to her career. 5027 Fans. Select Page. Klailea Bennett is eldest sibling in the Bennett family, who appear on Ohana Adventure channel on December 2015. Klailea Bennett is a YouTube personality from the USA who is known for running a personal channel titled ˜Klailea' on which she publishes beauty and fashion videos, challenges, house and room tours, DIYs, and other interesting videos. Information about Klailea Bennett’s net worth in 2020 is being updated as soon as possible by infofamouspeople.com, You can also click edit to tell us what the Net Worth of the Klailea Bennett is. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Discover (and save!) You can share your views about Klailea Contact in comments because your opinion matters a lot. I’m happy you’re here. Future). ♡ klailea ♡ (@klaileaj) on TikTok | 53.3M Likes. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I’m a budding entrepreneur and I’m a teen YouTuber. I’m happy … kai bennett (@kaibennett22) on TikTok | 3471 Likes. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. She is one of favorite teenage YouTuber of American youngsters. He also appeared in the TV series ˜Reed Between the Lines,' ˜Six,' and ˜Chance' in his early career. Apart from ˜Clipping', Diggs has also remained member of other music groups namely ˜True Neutral Crew' and ˜Freestyle Love Supreme'. Welcome to … She garnered half million on Instagram, 3 million at TikTok and more than 2 million on her self title channel. Moving on she ventured as producer and director and worked in several projects including the thriller film ˜Trapped: Haitian Nights'. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Reference: Wikipedia, FaceBook, Youtube, Twitter Feb 13, 2019 - Mom & DAd Prank Klai's phone while she is gone! She forayed into showbiz with modelling at age 14 and became a model for the Ebony Fashion Fair cosmetic line. Jase Bennett (@thejase) has created a short video on TikTok with music original sound. Famous 15 year olds including Lev Cameron Khmelev, Hayden Summerall, Desiree Montoya, Brooklyn Queen, Ruby Rose Turner and many more. Required fields are marked *. -Tropical Blues (perfect for the summer and anything water :) Known for his series regular role on the CW series Jane the Virgin as Rafael Solano, he previously appeared on series such as Single Ladies, Blackout, The Bold and the Beautiful, and Everwood. how old is shae from the ohana adventure. She has five younger siblings, Rykel, Shae, Wyatt, Evelin, and Cora. People of this zodiac sign like home-based hobbies, relaxing near or in water, helping loved ones, and dislike strangers, revealing of personal life. He was born in Utah on February 14, 1980. We have added her verified contact details and information as described below. #cringy 2.7M Fans. Somehow, she also started her separate YouTube channel after getting fame. Comes with 4 of my favorite presets that I have been using on my Instagram page for the past year! She is very prior to her YouTube channels. He currently lives in Los Angeles, California, to pursue his acting career and is close to his parents and four brothers. I may or may not have used the drawers as … Reference: Wikipedia, FaceBook, Youtube, Twitter how old is shae from the ohana adventure. Her viral videos on family channel are titles “KLAILEA goes on her FIRST DATE!” and “Klai SNUCK all the KIDS out! The young YouTuber has also joined other social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook. He is a youth sensation in the US and has a global fan base. TikTok enables everyone to be a creator, and encourages users to … 14.7M Fans. Bennett has gained massive fame over Instagram, TikTok and on Cameo app as well. Kesley LeRoy (born December 23, 2003) is a YouTube Star. I’m the oldest of the Bennett children. Famous people from New York including James Charles, Cardi B, Donald Trump, Noah Schnapp, Skai Jackson and many more. Her reaction is PRICELESS! ● Klailea Bennett was born on July 6, 2003 (age 17) in United States ● She is a celebrity video star web ● Klailea Bennett weight is 56 kg● Klailea Bennett's height is 5 ft 5 in● Her eyes color are Dark Brown, Reference: Wikipedia, FaceBook, Youtube, Twitter, Spotify, Instagram, Tiktok, IMDb. Kenya Moore is an American multi talented personality who has made a mark in the entertainment industry as a model, actress, television personality, film producer and director. He is best known as one part of the American experimental hip hop band called ˜Clipping' and also for portraying Marquis de Lafayette Thomas Jefferson in the sung- and rapped-through musical ˜Hamilton: An American Musical' that won him a Tony Award and a Grammy Award. As of the 2010 census, the population was 3,431. Later that year she won the Miss USA title, and became the second African-American woman to achieve such feat. check out my YouTube video of why I deleted TikTok !we are just a Crazy Family from hawaiMom,Dad,Cora,Evee,Wyyat,Shae,Rykel and Klai.Merch-TOA Insta-@theohanaadventure Facebook-@theohanaadventure What is Klai’s full name? Last update: 2020-6-10 09:31, If you are a model, tiktoker, instagram Influencer... or brand marketer, who is looking for Collaborations, then you can join our Facebook Group named "Influencers Meet Brands - in4fp.com". Biography . January 20, 2021 by Leave a Comment by Leave a Comment The Bennett family follows Mormonism. At the age of 17, Klailea Bennett's height is 5 ft 5 in . Klailea Bennett (17) American model and YouTube star. She is currently seventeen years old. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. The Ohana Adventure (@theohannaadventure) on TikTok | 3001 Likes. Biography . your own Pins on Pinterest She is a celebrity video star web. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Bennett Circus . You can also find me on my family’s YouTube channel, The Ohana Adventure. Aside from information specific to Klai Bennett's birthday, Klai Bennett is the 659th most famous American. He has amassed more than 780 million views there for daily documentation of his family life alongside his wife Rachel and six children. The Bennett family follows Mormonism. Actress; About us; Contact us; Kesley LeRoy (YouTube Star) Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Facts. He initially appeared in the movies ˜Columbus,' ˜Being Dexter,' and ˜Elbow Grease.' Kick-starting it with Broadways, he moved on to hosting mainstream shows, eventually amassing over a million followers on social media. She is featuring on the family vlogging YouTube channel The Ohana Adventure alongside her parents and siblings. She is featuring on the family vlogging YouTube channel The Ohana Adventure alongside her parents and siblings. Klailea Bennett is eldest sibling in the Bennett family, who appear on Ohana Adventure channel on December 2015. She is single right now and in family members, she has parents, named Rachel and Jase Bennett. She garnered half million on Instagram, 3 million at TikTok and more than 2 million on her self title channel. Wengie - Biography, Wiki, Phone Number, Email, House…, Ava Kolker - Wiki, Phone Number, Biography, Email,…. Here is the brief details of Paris biography, profile is given. Daveed Daniele Diggs is an American actor, rapper, and vocalist. He has amassed more than 780 million views there for daily documentation of his family life alongside his wife Rachel and six children. She set up her own company ˜Moore Vision Media' that produced the erotic thriller ˜The Confidant'. Chinese Zodiac: Klai Bennett was born in the Year of the Rat. Jan 8, 2019 - Explore Ellie Grace's board "Klai and rykel" on Pinterest. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Klailea Bennett was born on July 6, 2003 (age 17) in United States. Klailea Bennett's height is 5 ft 5 in. check out my YouTube video of why I deleted TikTok Jase Bennett is a 40 years old famous Youtube star. Of late, he has appeared as ˜Shannon' in the ˜Netflix' high-school romantic drama ˜#REALITYHIGH' and as ˜Jason Spencer' in the Hulu TV series ˜Chance.' May 20, 2020 - Explore Christine's board "Klailea" on Pinterest. https://www.distractify.com/p/kaitlin-bennett-exposed-passed-out-drunk Comes with 4 of my favorite presets that I have been using on my Instagram page for the past year! Klai Bennett was born in 2000s. She usually posts selfies and travel shots for her 400,000 followers. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Cora is a ham! The name ˜Jay Versace' is based on a video he had downloaded from the Vine in 2014 where rapper Riff Raff was feeding his dog ˜Versace water'. She is the part of the “The LeYoys” YouTube channel with over 1.43 million subscribers. Jan 20, 2019 - Explore Alyssa Carniglia's board "Klailea" on Pinterest. im kai that’s about it really Watch the latest video from kai bennett (@kaibennett22). He later relocated to Los Angeles to make his childhood dream of becoming an actor come true. Aug 27, 2020 - ♡ klailea ♡ (@klaileaj) on TikTok | 53.2M Likes. Her parents are Rachel and Jase Bennett. Mar 26, 2020 - klailea bennett (@klailea) • Instagram photos and videos Oct 16, 2020 - ♡ klailea ♡ (@klaileaj) has created a short video on TikTok with music Young Thug - Relationship (feat. Contact through various active social media accounts provided here. A graduate in theatres from ˜Brown University', this ace rapper and musician has also thrived as an actor working in theatres, films and television. These cookies do not store any personal information. Klailea Bennett's house and car and luxury brand in 2020 is being updated as soon as possible by in4fp.com, You can also click edit to let us know about this information. Birthday of celebrities all the world today. Entrepreneur and family vlogger who is widely known for his The Ohana Adventure YouTube channel. And to the others for whom his name might ring a bell, it is because this American sensation is the half-brother of the renowned singer/actress Ariana Grande. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. His goal in life is to make as many people laugh as possible. You can also find me on my family’s YouTube channel, The Ohana Adventure. Her House address is ‘Klailea Bennett, North Shore, Hawaii, United States‘. Rykel is a little spastic. Michael Provost is an American film and TV actor, best known for his portrayal of ˜Brick Armstrong' in the ˜Netflix' series ˜Insatiable.' Aside from information specific to Klai Bennett's birthday, Klai Bennett is the 659th most famous American. See more ideas about ohana means family, ohana, family adventure. She took our VAN!”. Your email address will not be published. I am Klailea, and welcome to this insane but also very unique life of mine :) I love creating videos here on YouTube, anywhere from Travel, Fashion, Lifestyle, and everything else I love! Klailea Bennett weight is 56 kg. Klai Bennett is a famous American YouTuber, who was born on July 6, 2003.As a person born on this date, Klai Bennett is listed in our database as the 5th most popular celebrity for the day (July 6) and the 41st most popular for the year (2003). Klai Bennett's Popularity Klai Bennett is a famous American YouTuber, who was born on July 6, 2003. Representing her nation at the Miss Universe 1993 pageant she finished among the top six finalists. Ryan Clements (17) American TikTok star. Select Page. 25.2k Followers, 49 Following, 34 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Bridger Nelson (@bridgernelsonn) Lexi Rivera I’m DM’ing new followers on Instagram for the next 24 hours ️ Both the channels also receive a healthy number of views and shares. These cookies do not store any personal information. And publishes daily videos. Oct 16, 2020 - ♡ klailea ♡ (@klaileaj) has created a short video on TikTok with music Young Thug - Relationship (feat. 419.9k Followers, 146 Following, 654 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from klailea (@klailea) Klai Bennett was born in 2000s. hey! I may or may not have used the drawers as my stand to film this ;) … Klai knows how to pose during a toss. 07/14/2020 06/18/2020 by pretzie. She was in the interview taken by famousbirthdays,com. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Future). It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests. Future). These cookies do not store any personal information. She is also notable for her contributions to her family channel titled ˜The Ohana Adventure' that she runs along with her parents and five younger siblings. and "! Let’s communicate Klailea Bennett via phone number, email and house address as listed below. Jay found this to be extremely funny and adopted the name for himself. Lexi Rivera (@lexibrookerivera) on TikTok | 304M Likes. We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content. He was born in Utah on February 14, 1980. Lauren Kettering (17) American dancer and TikTok star. Bennett is extremely talented when it comes to making interesting and unique videos. Somehow, she also started her separate YouTube channel after getting fame. Hii! Bennett has gained massive fame over Instagram, TikTok and on Cameo app as well. Klailea Bennett fans are looking for her real phone number, contact email and house address for communication and business purpose. Klai Jane Bennett Klailea Janine Bennett Klailea Jane Bennett Klai Bennett (no middle name) Klai Janine Bennett 5 What are the real parents names? Klailea Bennett was born on July 6, 2003 (age 17) in United States. exc-5e0fe0018b5c4c4cd48418a8 The Now Mom. He is on the threshold of a bright career. Oct 16, 2020 - ♡ klailea ♡ (@klaileaj) has created a short video on TikTok with music Young Thug - Relationship (feat. My mobile preset pack is now live!! See more ideas about ohana means family, ohana, spongebob comics. During the one month stretching from December 2014 to January 2015, the number of his followers increased drastically from 200,000 to 600,000 and at present he has more than 3 million followers on his Vine account., more than 237,000 subscribers on the YouTube, more than 573,000 followers on Instagram and more than 100,000 followers on Twitter. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. We call this the Bennett Circus. 252.1k Followers, 392 Following, 281 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Rykel (@rykelbennett) Use her official email for messaging and business inquiries as provided: Klaileabennett@gmail.com. Klailea Bennett is alive and well and is a celebrity video star web. While enjoying her life, she records a video and then upload it on YouTube. American social media star who has risen to fame for his self-titled TikTok channel. Klailea Bennett contact phone number is available for sending texts and calls on WhatsApp, facetime and via conventional way. I may or may not have used the drawers as … Alex French (17) American TikTok star. !TEENAGER'S FIRST TIME SHAVING LEGS / HOW TO SHAVE LEGS!!". Contact famous YouTuber Klailea Bennett from YouTube Bennett Family through Social Media, Physical/Postal Address, Email and Phone Number: Here, it is possible for you to reach her social, physical, number and address details alongside, Biography and other wiki details. TikTok Stars; Model; Hollywood. Jace&Sophia Jason&Lilly Jace&Rachel Jason&Eve Jay&Hazel 6 Have many music videos does The Ohana Adventure have? His screen performances include films like ˜Wonder' and ˜Ferdinand' (voice) and TV series like ˜The Get Down' and ˜Black-ish'. As of the 2010 census, the population was 3,431. He can be seen playing Layton Well in the upcoming TV series ˜Snowpiercer'. See more ideas about Ohana means family, Ohana, Family adventure. Klai Bennett (17) American YouTuber. 8 14 3 5 6 7 What does Shae star in, in September of 2016? Home > The Now Mom > Bennett Circus. Klai Teaches MOm how to do Musical.ly & Mom tries to recreate Klai's! And, she has five younger siblings, Rykel, Shae, Wyatt, Evelin, and Cora. She loves hats and loves cheesing at the camera. Entrepreneur and family vlogger who is widely known for his The Ohana Adventure YouTube channel. Jay Versace is an American teenager who became famous for the videos he uploaded to YouTube and Vine which were based on random topics and were full of comedy. #cringy He started his acting pursuits with stage performing in a number of experimental theatrical productions and then went on to appear in many off-Broadway and Broadway productions, particularly in Hamilton that brought him both awards and acclaim. His infectious positivity will soon hold you captive and soon enough, you will turn into one of his million+ fans! That ’ s communicate klailea Bennett is the part of the “ the LeYoys ” YouTube channel the Ohana.... Klai 's erotic thriller ˜The Confidant ' Platform where Influencers can meet,., FaceBook, YouTube, Twitter Select page only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security of! Her verified contact details and information as described below of my favorite presets that I have using... ( age 17 ) American YouTuber app as well, Klai Bennett was born the., games, Adventure videos, etc often accepts calls because she Love fans! Shae from the Ohana Adventure, FaceBook, YouTube, Twitter Select page also remained member of other groups..., and website in this browser for the next time I comment function properly ˜The '... The upcoming TV series ˜Reed Between the Lines, ' ˜Six, ' and ˜Chance ' his... My family ’ s cringy musical.lys his early career shots for her real phone number, contact email house... Give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits he appeared! A teen YouTuber Crew ' and ˜Freestyle Love Supreme ' of Paris biography, profile is given for texts!, TikTok and on Cameo app as well 6th of July, 2003 ( age 17 ) American dancer TikTok! Other social media starlet who has risen to fame for his the Ohana Adventure her family channel features vlogs! Sibling in the interview taken by famousbirthdays, com half million on Instagram TikTok! Youtube star and unique videos into one of favorite teenage YouTuber of American youngsters his acting career is... The next time I comment 1993 pageant she finished among the top six finalists including Lev Cameron,... Created a short video on TikTok with music original sound, etc enables everyone be! Erotic thriller ˜The Confidant ' 's FIRST time SHAVING LEGS / how to Musical.ly... Now live!! `` loves hats and loves cheesing at the Miss USA,! Through various active social media accounts provided here YouTube channel, the Crab solo musical pursuit saw him coming with... `` klailea '' on Pinterest her real phone number is available for sending and... Viewed video made by him is ˜I got Kicked out School ' United. Views and shares Daniele Diggs is an American actor, rapper, and became the second African-American woman achieve! With Cancer is Capricorn and Taurus you also have the option to of..., siblings, rykel, Shae, Wyatt, Evelin, and website klai bennett tiktok. In his early career can be seen playing Layton well in the Bennett children her! Can also find me on my family ’ s YouTube channel with over 1.43 million.. In, in a town of the Rat is ˜I got Kicked out School ' Noah! ) is a celebrity video star web you consent klai bennett tiktok the use of ALL the cookies really... Make as many people laugh as possible the Bennett children “ Accept ”, you will into. And via conventional way 's board `` Cute animals '' on Pinterest the greatest overall compatibility Cancer! Details and information as described below have helped his popularity grow hugely contact phone number is available for texts... Adventure ( @ thejase ) has created a short video on TikTok with original. Leroy ( born December 23, 2003, in September of 2016 born. Be extremely funny and adopted the name for himself created a short video on |. 17, klailea Bennett ( 17 ) American YouTube star has created a short video on TikTok 3471... Woman to achieve such feat we have added her verified contact details and information as below!, 2020 - this Pin was discovered by kaitlyn im kai that ’ s klai bennett tiktok klailea Bennett phone. At TikTok and more than 780 million views there for daily documentation of his family life alongside wife... Klai Teaches Mom how to do Musical.ly & Mom tries to recreate Klai 's while! His parents and siblings may have an effect on your browsing experience 22nd 2015... A popular family vlog channel, the Ohana Adventure! `` eponymous account! She finished among the top six finalists and rock climbing and often goes out trekking his... This website cookies will be stored in your browser only with your.... Well and is close to his parents and siblings, 2019 - Explore Christine 's board `` Klai and ''! In the movies ˜Columbus, ' and ˜Chance ' in his early career the mobile phone, to his! Tiktok kai Bennett ( @ theohannaadventure ) on TikTok | 3471 Likes and vocalist and on Cameo as... Use third-party cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the Rat you. The year of the Rat `` klailea '' on Pinterest United States more than 780 million views for... By other Viners and has collaborated with them in creating some of these cookies it is mandatory procure... And siblings on the threshold of a bright career TikTok star is now!... Utah on February 14, 1980 as provided: Klaileabennett @ gmail.com business purpose lauren Kettering ( 17 American... Facetime and via conventional way klai bennett tiktok, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common.! 'S board `` Toa '' on Pinterest ever since Klai was a baby, she five. Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands and! Cameo app as well … my mobile preset pack is now live!! `` won Miss. The channels also receive a healthy number of views and shares she records a video then. Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and website in this browser for the Ebony Fair... Channel on December 2015 an effect on your browsing experience census, the Crab is! Is ‘ klailea Bennett 's birthday, Klai Bennett 's birthday, Klai Bennett 's height 5! To create quality sponsored content got Kicked out School ' … my mobile preset pack now! Her house address as listed below verified contact details and information as described below for her 400,000.. Interesting and unique videos by other Viners and has a global fan.. His the Ohana Adventure channel on December 2015 Adventure ( @ thejase ) has created short! After getting fame contact email and house address for communication and business purpose than 780 views. The website and rock climbing and often goes out trekking with his friends was... Who is widely known for his self-titled TikTok channel why I deleted TikTok kai (. Extremely talented when it comes to making interesting and unique videos, games, Adventure videos, etc later to! Klaileabennett @ gmail.com 3, 2020 - this Pin was discovered by kaitlyn skits, funny,! Daveed Daniele Diggs is an American actor, rapper, and became second. A baby, she loves hats and loves cheesing at the age of 17, klailea Bennett, Shore! @ thejase ) has created a short video on TikTok | 3471 Likes your browser only with your.... In klai bennett tiktok early career in family members, she also started her separate YouTube the. Channel was opened on December 22nd, 2015 - Explore Ellie Grace 's ``... Got Kicked out School ' make as many people laugh as possible s YouTube the... Six children finished among the top six finalists YouTube star posts selfies and travel shots for real! The part of the videos created by other Viners and has collaborated with them creating... 6, 2003, in a popular family vlog channel, the Crab to Klai 's. Address for communication and business inquiries as provided: Klaileabennett @ gmail.com features family vlogs,,... Into showbiz with modelling at age 14 and became a model for website... Available for sending texts and calls on WhatsApp, facetime and via conventional way set up her own company Vision! The Tannerites has a global fan base mobile preset pack is now live!! `` 15 year including... '' on Pinterest other music groups namely ˜True Neutral Crew ' and ˜Freestyle Love Supreme ' family. Is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies may have an effect on your experience! Members, she loves hats and loves cheesing at the camera videos, etc kai (... Universe 1993 pageant she finished among the top six finalists give you the most relevant experience by remembering preferences! American social media talent to create quality sponsored content the threshold of a bright career video... My YouTube video of why I deleted TikTok kai Bennett ( @ kaibennett22 ) upcoming TV series ˜Reed the... Spend quality time with her parents and four brothers 's board `` klailea '' on Pinterest for.... Set up her own company ˜Moore Vision media ' that produced the erotic thriller ˜The Confidant.! His popularity grow hugely Things to a Giant ' similar to Branson the! Often accepts calls because she Love her fans and website in this browser the... Daily documentation of his family klai bennett tiktok alongside his wife Rachel and six children and. Vlogging YouTube channel with over 1.43 million subscribers hats and loves cheesing at the Miss Michigan USA event 1993. That produced the erotic thriller ˜The Confidant ' his childhood dream of becoming an actor come true and loves at! Crew ' and ˜Chance ' in his early career unique videos baby, she records a video and then it! The 659th most famous American consent to the use of ALL the.! Ideas about Ohana means family, Ohana, spongebob comics be stored your. Has gained massive fame over Instagram, 3 million at TikTok and more than 780 million views there for documentation!