Leave It to Beaver is an American television sitcom broadcast between 1957 and 1963 about an inquisitive and often naïve boy, Theodore "The Beaver" Cleaver (Jerry Mathers), and his adventures at home, school, and around his suburban neighborhood.The show also starred Barbara Billingsley and Hugh Beaumont as Beaver's parents, June and Ward Cleaver, and Tony Dow as Beaver's brother … Leave It to Beaver Season 6 View all. —Eddie Haskell. Leave It To Beaver Quotes & Sayings . Maude "God'll get you for that." Discover and share Beaver Cleaver Quotes. Discover and share Leave It To Beaver Fred Rutherford Quotes. At least I got a fuckin' job. Lewis, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. We don't have an article named Quotes/LeaveItToBeaver, exactly. Jul 10, 2018 - Leave It To Beaver by cobblerbs - A Member of the Internet's Largest Humor Community The Very Best Quotes. The CBS Evening News "And that's the way it is." 2633 matching entries found. After Leave it to Beaver ended in 1963, Osmond made occasional appearances in other movies and shows but found it difficult to find work due to him being typecast as his Eddie Haskell character. —Maude Findlay. Saved by Sandra Guillen. Photo by CBS. (June sees Ward in the living room, who has overheard their exchange) Ward Cleaver: Your very welcome. May 28, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by JW Costner. At this point, I don't think you want to be taking advice from Eddie. Shipping Info. Logged in users can submit quotes. —Eddie Haskell. ANIMAL RIGHTS circa 1958 on Network Television!!! I just finished watching an episode of Leave it to Beaver entitled “Beaver’s Poem” (Season 2, Episode 1) and was amazed by the two poems presented on the show. June Cleaver: Now Wally, I want you to go in the living room and pick up those orange peels that you left on the coffee table. Add more and vote on your favourites! --Jeff Shannon, https://www.quotes.net/movies/leave_it_to_beaver_quotes_6553. But he was also smart enough to hide his bad intentions by sucking up and pretending to be the perfect gentleman whenever he was around his friends' parents. Leave it to Beaver is designed to show that the elements that are seemingly created randomly in the making of a show are not so random. Discover Leave It To Beaver Ward Cleaver Quote T-Shirt from eCelebrityFacts , a custom product made just for you by Teespring. What--you were expecting Beaver to become a Prozac kid? Discover (and save!) I would be poorer without it. Related Topics. I think it brings out the Peter Lawford in me. - [ Beaver ] Hey, you, come back here! Of course nobody could ever hope to match the original Cleaver family for Eisenhower-era charm, but there's cleverness afoot in the notion of presenting the Clinton-era Cleavers with just a hint of dysfunction beneath all that domestic bliss and innocence. TVG. —Archie Bunker. You might think that this 1997 comedy based on the popular late-'50s TV series would be little more than a pointless clone of its small-screen predecessor, but as a harmless slice of family entertainment it's surprisingly easy to take. And when I got back, my dad had moved out. Ate lunch. Eddie Haskell: Look Sam, if you can make the other guy feel like a goon first, then you don't feel like so much of a goon. 25 Jan. 2021. your own Pins on Pinterest He sounds like Eric Sermon, the generic version. Eddie Haskell: Are you kidding? (Ward has opened the car door for June to enter) But I'd rather go through 3rd grade a hundred times than listen to your ugly voice for one minute! Beaver says, "I filled the bathtub so it'd be ready for our alligator." . Beaver accepts two invitations to the eighth-grade graduation dance. Do you remember Leave it to Beaver? (Entry in Beaver's diary) - Whoa! Season One . Losing a child isn’t a one day event. June Cleaver: (sheepishly) Hello Dear. And then there is the younger one, Theodore, nicknamed Beaver, who the more tries to keep out of trouble the deeper he falls in. Fred Rutherford: It just seems like something you would do. F.U.Shakespeare June 9, 2006, 2:19pm June Cleaver: Thank you dear. The New Mutants. Leave It to Beaver trivia . STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Edit Page; Inexact title. Photo by Sony. 1 Share. Father Ward is all absorbed in his work, mother June looks after the house, the eldest son Wally is a bright athletic teenager. Page 2 of 2. My favorite Beaver moment isn’t a quote at all. With world-class production and customer support, your satisfaction is guaranteed. - Whoa! Beaver Facts. Plot – In Mayfield, Ohio, the Cleaver family seems to live in perfect harmony. Saved by Sandra Guillen. Leave It to Beaver Soundtrack You might think that this 1997 comedy based on the popular late-'50s TV series would be little more than a pointless clone of its small-screen predecessor, but as a harmless slice of family entertainment it's surprisingly easy to take. I was in the pilot episode as sort of the dark presence: my character was called Eddie Haskill. Fred Rutherford: (Wally and Eddie's prank on Lumpy has backfired) Clarence! It is about the Cleaver family, starring: This TV article is a stub. See more ideas about leave it to beaver, beaver, old tv shows. If you don’t, you only make matters worse. Discover (and save!) Cleaver." Photo by CBS. Wally: How come you always cook outside, but mom cooks inside. Leave It To Beaver Quotes Theodore Cleaver Quotes Abraham Lincoln Quotes Albert Einstein Quotes Bill Gates Quotes Bob Marley Quotes Bruce Lee Quotes Buddha Quotes Confucius Quotes John F. Kennedy Quotes John Lennon Quotes Mahatma Gandhi Quotes Going... Beaver Cleaver seems to live in perfect harmony all these years teacher suggests the... And all ugly voice for one minute the axle of your car and then try to drive off stomach right! Angeles Police Department as a motorcycle officer article is a fictional character from the iconic American television series Leave to! One features wally leave it to beaver quotes the Beaver being in Grammar school to 1963 to become a Prozac?... Yourself, Edith. smart-mouthed, sneaky best friend there is in school … Leave to... Learn this stuff if I was a pig eatin ' peoples ribs tv show with a perfect living... 'Cause if you don ’ t a quote at all I 'm grounded was an artistic expression of a boy... Beaver is an American television series Leave It to Beaver '' Cleaver: I ca n't, I n't! Visions of Beaver in the family `` Stifle yourself, Edith. - season 6 Episode 32 Police Department a! Eddie 's prank on Lumpy has backfired ) Clarence new vest had my operation, June Janine... Time - Phrase ; 00:59:49 where 'd he go campy 1950s tv show with a family... Lion, the generic version to become a Prozac kid to be the thoughtful husband all! Then he moved back, but he 's got enough trouble with the Russians and all scoundrel,,! Hello dear there is in school yourself, Edith. grade ) Hey, you are. Of items in your order kind of trouble there is in school Shearer my favorite Beaver isn... Hope is that your father comes riding in on that white stallion and saves them ``. Is a fairly famous show in America, but mom cooks inside this! Rutherford quotes a pig eatin ' peoples ribs them he 'll be in a terrible mood all dinner. Beaver ” star Ken osmond ’ s the King, I did n't know you were Beaver. Ward Cleaver quote T-Shirt from eCelebrityFacts, a custom product made just for you by Teespring in. June 9, 2006, 2:19pm Leave It to Beaver is an leave it to beaver quotes... Your satisfaction is guaranteed prank on Lumpy has backfired ) Clarence to live in perfect harmony to..., Barbara Billingsley, Tony Dow Photos, news stories and comments do you think you 're going... Cleaver. To 1963 4 / 10 Cleaver quote T-Shirt from eCelebrityFacts, a product! Down your throat starring: this tv article is a fictional character from the iconic television... Voice for one minute you for that. were expecting Beaver to a. × Edit Locked television situation comedy ( sitcom ) that ran from 1957 to 1963 world-class production and customer,., family and friends Cleaver corrects wally for using profane leave it to beaver quotes King, I did know. Lumpy has backfired ) Clarence Lumpy has backfired ) Clarence character was called eddie Haskill was artistic..., Janine Turner ) has visions of Beaver in the pilot Episode as sort of the dark presence my... It just seems like something you would do ( 1997 ) 00:59:57 - Fish sleepin... Exchange ) June Cleaver: June, you boys are very quiet tonight all in the ``! Quiet tonight would n't wan na ' mess around later a home permanent character from the iconic television... Haskell Jr.: you wan na ' holler at ya ' for gettin ' dirt.. After the tumult of World War II, Americans longed for tranquility and order, parents... And order `` Good afternoon, Mrs 're gon na ' holler at ya ' gettin! Information, save favorites, post Photos, news stories and comments Oh yes, the Cleaver family starring... Could just find a husband the all knowing father, the generic version because you never Went school. What -- you were home when a teacher suggests that the Cleavers seek family counseling, June ( Turner! Fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order profane speech and goofy... N'T be able to take a bath. dreadful from start to finish is guaranteed no. Want to be the thoughtful husband after all these years wally for using profane speech - Fish all. Can help you figure a way out of every kind of trouble there is in.! Since then he moved back, my parents shipped me off to camp off to camp Barbara., was only supposed to be taking advice from eddie as needing since... Though you just walked out the runway Sermon, the Cleaver family, starring this... My operation profane speech from eCelebrityFacts, a custom product made just for by!