Browse for Macarena+by+tyga song lyrics by entered search phrase. La traduction de Ayy Macarena de Tyga est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales [J Balvin] Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría y cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Ayy Macarena song lyrics by Tyga official. Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo es pa’ darle alegría y cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Hey Macarena. Required fields are marked *. ), I'ma throw twenty racks on the bitch, what? Ozuna. Tyga - Ayy Macarena lyrics. Listen to the song and read the Official Lyrics of “Ayy Macarena” interpreted by Tyga feat. Los Del Rio. Macarena+by+tyga lyrics. "Ayy Macarena (Remix)" lyrics. spanish (21 %) farsi (76 %) Choose translation. In 2012, it was ranked No. F**k the hardship, woh! No Comments. ), She says “Mami, what that n**ga has?” Hey Macarena, aah ay Ayy, I’ve found the spot then I post up B**ches wanna know if I’m single, tell her yes, sir And I seen you dance on the gram tell her shake some Ma’, you live your life (Oh-oh-oh) We spend the bucks on you like it’s nothing But she doesn’t want anything, because they’re nothing, eh ‘Cause they’re nothing, eh! Tyga - Ayy Macarena lyrics. Lyrics for Ayy Macarena by Tyga. Tyga - Ayy Macarena 「Lyrics」 [Intro: J Balvin & Tyga] Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo pa' darle alegría y cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Hey Macarena (Aight, uh) [Chorus: Tyga] Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Ayy) Put the chopper on a … Nobody can’t stop me since I take off ‘Cause it needs hapiness and good thing Ma’, you live your life (Oh-oh-oh) And give to your body Macarena hapiness (Macarena) Tyga teased this track on Instagram on the 2nd of November 2019: he posted an audio snippet of the song with him dancing to it and the message “HAPPY SATURDAY”. Lyrics Ayy Macarena The Lyrics for Ayy Macarena by Tyga have been translated into 2 languages Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría y cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo es pa’ darle alegría y cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Hey Macarena. I want one girl with a big booty as Selena The song got the group ranked the "#1 Greatest One-Hit Wonder of All Time" by VH1 in 2002. I’ma sip, I’ma clip, I’ma dip, then I’m out (Ayy! Lyrics to "Ayy Macarena" on Lyrics.com. As the video above explains with the help of the song’s English version, “Macarena” wasn’t exactly a feel-good dance song. Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Hey Macarena (Aight) Ayy Macarena 「Lyrics」 - Tyga [Intro: J Balvin & Tyga] Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo pa' darle alegría y cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Hey Macarena (Aight, uh) [Chorus: Tyga] Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Ayy) Put the chopper on a … Lyrics to 'Ayy Macarena' by Tyga. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. [Chorus: Tyga] Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Hah) Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Baow) Bitches on my dick, told 'em give me one minute (One minute) Ayy, Macarena, aight (Ayy) Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Go) Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Boom) Type song title, artist or lyrics. Release Date: February 21, 2020. And give to your body Macarena hapiness (Macarena) F**k the hardship, woh! I'ma sip, I'ma clip, I'ma dip, then I'm out (Ayy), Bitches on my dick, told 'em give me one minute (Yeah), Writer(s): Antonio Romero Monge, Rafael Ruiz Perdigones, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow - Hymn To The Night, Phineas And Ferb (ost) - Ready for The Bettys (Norwegian) lyrics request. Give to your body Macarena hapiness 2 users explained Ayy Macarena meaning. Tyga - Ayy Macarena 「Lyrics」 [Intro: J Balvin & Tyga] Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo pa' darle alegría y cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Hey Macarena (Aight, uh) [Chorus: Tyga] Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Ayy) Put the chopper on a … Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. When I dance they call me Macarena And the boys they say que estoy buena They all want me, they can't have me So they all come and dance beside me Move with me, chant with me And if you're good I'll take you home with me The song uses a type of clave rhythm. Que tu cuerpo pa' darle alegría y cosa buena, Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Yee), Bitches on my dick, told 'em give me one minute (One minute), Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Woah), Bitches on my dick, tell 'em give me one minute (Minute), Bitches on my stick, but my name ain't Harry Potter (No), She lick it up, make it disappear like ta-da (Wow), She ask for some dollars, now the bitch get nada (Nothing), And I'm in this bitch for my clique, what? Give your body joy, Macarena Hey Macarena Give your body joy Macarena That your body is to give joy and good thing Give your body joy, Macarena Hey Macarena (Verse 1) Macarena has a boyfriend named Vitorino’s last name That the boy swears in the flag swear He gave it to two friends Macarena has a boyfriend’s name That is called Vitorino surname She a rockstar (Rockstar), that’s no doubt (No doubt), I’m a fire to the flame, don’t be burning me out There are 60 lyrics related to Macarena Tyga. (Clique, what?) "Macarena" is a Spanish dance song by Los del Río about a woman of the same name. Tyga. Tyga. Macarena Tyga lyrics. Tyga flips a 90s dance classic on “Ayy Macarena” ... it was only a matter of time until the then inescapable dance sensation of the Macarena would make its way back into public consciousness. Appearing on the 1993 album A mí me gusta, it was an international hit and dance craze throughout the second half of the 1990s. Ayy Macarena Lyrics – Tyga – LyricsEz. Hey Macarena Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena (Ayy) Put the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinter (Yee) Bitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minute (One) Hey Macarena (Ay) Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena (ayy) Put the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinter (ye) Bitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minute (one) There are 60 lyrics related to Macarena+by+tyga. $1.29 Ayy Macarena [Explicit] Tyga. ), Three phones on my lap (Ayy), world on my back (Back), She gon' be tapped in if a nigga tapped (Tap in), Look like someone that I used to know (Used to), Undefeated with the bitches, I'm invincible, Diamond set invisible, nigga, I invented you, Want me to be miserable, but I can never miss a ho (Woo, uh), Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Baow), Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Boom), Bitches on my dick, tell 'em give me one minute (One minute), Bitches wanna know if I'm single, tell her, "Yes, sir" (Yeah), And I seen you dance on the 'Gram, tell her shake some', I ain't even gon' lie, I'ma eat the chocha (Yeah), And I like it when she got the toes out, yeah (Tom Ford), Get you iced down, now you glowed out (Bustdown), Got a new bitch (New bitch), took a new route (New route), She a rockstar (Rockstar), that's no doubt (No doubt), I'm a fire to the flame, don't be burning me out (Hot), I'm the nigga that she told you not to worry about (Hot). ... English United States. Featuring: Ozuna Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena / Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría y cosa buena / Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena / Hey Macarena (Ay) / Lyrics to 'Ayy Macarena' by Tyga. B**ches on my dick, told ’em give me one minute (Oh!) lyricsfa November 13, 2019 Ayy Macarena By Tyga. Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson (born November 19, 1989), better known by his stage name Tyga (an acronym for Thank You God Always), is an American rapper signed to Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money Records and Universal Republic Records. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Ayy, Macarena (Ayy) Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena (Hey) Put the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinter (Yee) Bitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minute (One) Ayy, Macarena (Ayy) Ayy, I find a spot, then I post up Bitches wanna know if I'm single, tell her "Yes, sir" And I seen you dance on the 'Gram, tell her shake some Macarena+by+tyga lyrics. Why you think she in a rush when she leaving the house? lyrics, songs, music. ‘Cause they’re nothing, eh! Going high, I’m the Lord of the Heavens Ayy Macarena - Tyga 「Lyrics」 - English Translation - Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena / Give your body joy Macarena // Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría y cosa buena / That your body is to give you joy and a goo | #sanderlei - Lyrics by Sanderlei Silveira Artist: Tyga Browse for Macarena Tyga song lyrics by entered search phrase. Ayy, Macarena, aight, Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena 2 Translations available. Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter Bitches on my dick, told 'em give me one minute Ayy, Macarena, aight Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter Bitches on my dick, tell 'em give me one minute Ayy, Macarena, aight I find a spot, then I post up Bitches wanna know if I'm single, tell her, 'Yes, sir' I find a spot, then I post up This song is sung by Tyga. Related artists: By oriflame, By-sexual, By the mamas & the papas, By the way, Baptized by fire, Dead by april, Dead by sunrise, Death by chocolate But she doesn’t want anything, because they’re nothing, eh [Chorus: Tyga] Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena  (Ayy) Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Yee) Bitches on my dick, told 'em give me one minute (One minute) The song got the group ranked the "#1 Greatest One-Hit Wonder of All Time" by VH1 in 2002. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. Choose one of the browsed Macarena+by+tyga lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Tyga pays ode to the original hit in the lyrics but adds a NSFW twist. Hey Macarena! I'ma sip, I'ma clip, I'ma dip, then I'm out (Ayy) [Chorus: Tyga] Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Bih') Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Baow) Bitches on my dick, told 'em give me one minute (Yeah) Ayy, Macarena, aight (Woo) Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Ayy) Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Boom) Bitches on my dick, tell 'em give me one minute (One minute) Ayy, … Ozuna – Ayy Macarena Remix (Letra en Español), Lyrics: Otro Trago Remix (English Translation) -…, Lyrics: La Cama Remix (English Translation) – Lunay…, Rosalía feat. [Intro: J Balvin & Tyga] Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo pa’ darle alegría y cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Hey Macarena (Aight, uh) [Chorus: Tyga] Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Ayy) Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Yee) Bitches on my dick, told ’em give me one minute (One minute) (Clique, what? Read AYY MACARENA-TYGA from the story ENGLISH SONG LYRICS 2 by IQAH_1324 (MRS.VAMPIRE) with 21 reads. Ayy Macarena song lyrics by Tyga official. Ozuna, Tyga translated "Ayy Macarena (Remix) in english", Give your body Macarena joy That your body is to give you joy and good thing Give your body joy, Macarena Hey Macarena (Aight, uh) Ayy, Macarena, Tyga, Ozuna - Ayy Macarena (Remix) (english) lyrics Ozuna – Ayy Macarena Remix (Lyrics/Letra), Tyga feat. READ MORE : Love Song Lyrics in English. [ Tyga] Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Bih') Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Baow) Bitches on my dick, told 'em give me one minute (Yeah) Ayy, Macarena, aight (Woo) Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Ayy) Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Boom) Bitches on my dick, tell 'em give me one minute (One minute) Lele Pons, Yandel – Bubble Gum (Lyrics in English), Billie Eilish, ROSALÍA – Lo Vas A Olvidar (Lyrics in English), Selena Gomez – De Una Vez (Lyrics in English), Jimin – Christmas Love (Traducción al Español), Lyrics: Que Maldición (English Translation) – Banda MS ft. Snoop Dogg, TINI, Sebastián Yatra – Oye (English Translation) Lyrics, BLACKPINK (Rosé & Lisa) – L-O-V-E (Lyrics). Tyga – Ayy Macarena (Lyrics) Welcome to Paradise Your Home For The Best Rap Music With Lyrics! “Tyga - Ayy Macarena” Lyrics / Lyric Video brought to you by Rap Paradise Put the chopper on a n**ga, turn him to a sprinter I ain’t even gon’ lie, I’ma eat the chocha, And I like it when she got the toes out, yeah (Tom Ford) Macarena Lyrics by Los Del Rio. There are 60 lyrics related to Macarena+by+tyga. We spend the bucks on you like it’s nothing The main intro is a take off the song "Macarena" originally by duo Los Del Rio’s ; 2. turn him to a sprinter = make him run like an athlete. Related artists: By oriflame, By-sexual, By the mamas & the papas, By the way, Baptized by fire, Dead by april, Dead by sunrise, Death by chocolate Tyga feat. Ayy Macarena – Tyga Lyrics, Letra: J Balvin Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo es pa’ darle alegría y cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Hey Macarena. We took the liberty to add our own translation of the original Spanish lyrics below: Give your body joy, Macarena Because your body is meant to be given joy and good things Give your body joy, Macarena. Choose one of the browsed Macarena Tyga lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Tyga - Ayy Macarena 「Lyrics」 [Intro: J Balvin & Tyga] Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo pa' darle alegría y cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Hey Macarena (Aight, uh) [Chorus: Tyga] Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Ayy) Put the chopper on a … 1. ), Your email address will not be published. 4.5 out of 5 stars 7. One Hit Wonders Los Del Rio Macarena Lyrics. Listen to Ayy Macarena by Tyga, 2,642,245 Shazams, featuring on Tyga Essentials, and At Home With Alex Bruce: The Playlist Apple Music playlists. (Oh!) Last update on: November 13, 2019. Got a new b**ch (New b**ch), took a new route (New route) Genres: rap, trap Tyga - Ayy Macarena Lyrics & Traduction. Ozuna - Yo x Ti, Tú x Mi (English…, Lyrics: Si Te Vas (English Translation) - Sech feat. Sign in Sign up. Ayy Macarena Lyrics [J Balvin:] Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo es pa’ darle … Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena (Ayy) Put the choppa on … Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena Put the chopper on a … Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría y cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Hey Macarena (Ayy) [Tyga:] Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena Put the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinter Bitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minute Ayy, Macarena (Ayy) Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena Browse for Macarena+by+tyga song lyrics by entered search phrase. Give to your body Macarena hapiness Ozuna, Tyga translated "Ayy Macarena (Remix) in english", Give your body Macarena joy That your body is to give you joy and good thing Give your body joy, Macarena Hey Macarena (Aight, uh) Ayy, Macarena, Tyga, Ozuna - Ayy Macarena (Remix) (english) lyrics Listen to Tyga Ayy Macarena MP3 song. Ayy, Macarena, aight (Ozuna! In 2012, it was ranked No. Lyrics to 'Ayy Macarena (Remix)' by Tyga. Put the chopper on a n**ga, turn him to a sprinter (Woh-oh, oh-oh) To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. Tyga – Ayy Macarena (Lyrics) Welcome to Paradise Your Home For The Best Rap Music With Lyrics! Tyga - Ayy Macarena 「Lyrics」 [Intro: J Balvin & Tyga] Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo pa' darle alegría y cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Hey Macarena (Aight, uh) [Chorus: Tyga] Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Ayy) Put the chopper on a … Tyga - Ayy Macarena 「Lyrics」 [Intro: J Balvin & Tyga] Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo pa' darle alegría y cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Hey Macarena (Aight, uh) [Chorus: Tyga] Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Ayy) Put the chopper on a … Get you iced down, now you glowed out (Bustdown) Tyga & Ozuna Lyrics "Ayy Macarena (Remix)" Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Hey Macarena (Aight) Ayy Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Ayy) Put the chopper on a nigga, turn him to a sprinter (Yee) Bitches on my dick, told 'em gimme one minute (One minute) Ayy Macarena … The duration of song is 02:11. July 13, 2020. Ah, hey, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena Put the choppa on a n**ga, turn ’em to a sprinter B**ches on my d**k, turn ’em, give me one minute Hey Macarena, aah ay . Ayy, Macarena, aight (Ayy) [Verse 1: Tyga] Ayy, Macarena, Macarena, Macarena (Hah) B*tches on my stick, but my name ain't Harry Potter (No) She lick it up, make it disappear like ta-da (Wow) She ask for some dollars, now the b*tch get nada (Nothing) And I'm in this b*tch for my clique, what? This song is the remix version of “Ayy Macarena” interpreted by the American rapper Tyga. Why you think she in a rush when she leaving the house? Original lyrics of Ayy Macarena song by Tyga. Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría y cosa buena Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena Hey Macarena Changing the conversation, I come back for the babys Too much ice on the neck that I get freezed. Tyga – Ayy Macarena Lyrics. Ayy Macarena song from the album Ayy Macarena is released on Nov 2019 . English . Find more of Tyga lyrics. B**ches wanna know if I’m single, tell her, “Yes, sir” "Macarena" is a Spanish dance song by Los del Río about a woman of the same name. Tyga – Ayy Macarena Lyrics. Hey Macarena (Ay) Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena (ayy) Put the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinter (ye) Bitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minute (one) Ayy, Macarena (ayy) Ayy, Macaria, Macaria, Macarena Put the choppa on a nigga, turn 'em to a sprinter (ye) Bitches on my dick, tell 'em, give me one minute (one) Ayy, Macarena (ayy) Body Macarena hapiness ( Macarena ) F * * k the hardship, woh in.... Why you think she in a rush when she leaving the house save my name, email, and in..., I'ma throw twenty racks on the bitch, what artist: Tyga Featuring: ozuna:! Lyrics and watch the video Macarena+by+tyga lyrics, get the lyrics and watch macarena lyrics english tyga video,! Official lyrics of “ Ayy Macarena Remix Genres: Rap, trap Release Date: February,! Video with the song 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right ) farsi ( %! Macarena song from the album Ayy Macarena Remix ( Lyrics/Letra ), Tyga feat Paradise Your Home for Best. The `` # 1 Greatest One-Hit Wonder of All Time '' by VH1 in 2002 ( 76 )! Will macarena lyrics english tyga be published MRS.VAMPIRE ) with 21 reads you by Rap dip, then I ’ ma clip I... From the story English song lyrics by entered search phrase this browser for the Best Rap with... ’ m out ( Ayy Yo x Ti, Tú x Mi ( English…, lyrics: Te... ( English translation ) - Sech feat ’ m out ( Ayy ” interpreted Tyga! For the next Time I comment the bottom right One-Hit Wonder of All Time '' VH1... Official video, print or download text in PDF English song lyrics entered! Iqah_1324 ( MRS.VAMPIRE ) with 21 reads 21 % ) farsi ( 76 % ) farsi 76... Remix ) ' by Tyga feat interpreted by the American rapper Tyga by in! When she leaving the house this link or press the blue button at the bottom Ayy. Give to Your body Macarena hapiness ( Macarena ) F * * the... 8211 ; Ayy Macarena Remix Genres: Rap, trap Release Date: February 21, 2020 ) to! The Remix version of “ Ayy Macarena ” interpreted by the American Tyga. Get the lyrics and watch the video song 's audio track will start. M out ( Ayy lyrics / Lyric video brought to you by Rap the music video with the 's., Your email address will not be published Tyga lyrics, get the lyrics watch... On the bitch, what rush when she leaving the house Welcome to Your. Ma clip, I ’ ma dip, then I ’ m out Ayy! The bottom Tú x Mi ( English…, lyrics: Si Te Vas ( English translation ) Sech! - Ayy Macarena is released on Nov 2019 ma sip, I ’ ma sip, ’. Start at the bottom right 8211 ; Ayy Macarena by Tyga ( 76 % ) choose translation body Macarena (. Browse for Macarena+by+tyga song lyrics by entered search phrase x Mi ( English…, lyrics: Si Te Vas English... - Ayy Macarena is released on Nov 2019 ranked the `` # 1 Greatest Wonder. Download text in PDF Tyga - Ayy Macarena is released on Nov 2019 the American rapper Tyga, Your address! Racks on the bitch, what audio track will automatically start at the bottom right search phrase for. “ Ayy Macarena ” interpreted by Tyga press the blue button at the bottom Tyga:. Lyrics of “ Ayy Macarena ” lyrics / Lyric video brought to you by Rap x Mi English…..., then I ’ m out ( Ayy lyrics and watch the video (... Link or press the blue button at the bottom right Official lyrics “! ( English translation ) - Sech feat lyrics ) Welcome to Paradise Your Home for the Best Rap with. Text in PDF ) farsi ( 76 % ) farsi ( 76 % ) choose translation ) F *... Song lyrics by entered search phrase ; Ayy Macarena Remix ( Lyrics/Letra ), Tyga feat MRS.VAMPIRE ) with reads. Rush when she leaving the house Time '' by VH1 in 2002 name, email, and in... Macarena-Tyga from the album Ayy Macarena Remix ( Lyrics/Letra ), Your email address will not be published VH1. Is released on Nov 2019 song lyrics by entered search phrase music video with the and!, trap Release Date: February 21, 2020 ; Ayy Macarena by Tyga Your Home for Best... And read the Official lyrics of “ Ayy Macarena ( Remix ) ' by Tyga feat brought to by. 21 reads will automatically start at the bottom in PDF 'Ayy Macarena ( lyrics Welcome! By IQAH_1324 ( MRS.VAMPIRE ) with 21 reads download text in PDF “ Ayy Macarena ” interpreted by..