Gauri Khan Reveals The Effects Of Being Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's Wife In Her Professional Domain, Tiger Shroff Finally Tells Who Pays His And Disha's Dinner Date Bills, Every Couple Should Follow, Shahid Kapoor's Wife, Mira Rajput Kapoor Shells Out Bridesmaid Fashion Goals In A Blush Pink Lehenga, Bollywood Couples Who Did Not Carry The Emotional Baggage And Ended Their Marriage Amicably, Suhana Khan Is Back From London, Parties With Besties, Ananya Panday And Shanaya Kapoor, Pics Inside. I need someone who loves me, trusts me and gives me freedom. Mahie Gill, who will be next seen in her upcoming film ‘Family Of Thakurganj’, has revealed in an interview with Navbharat Times that she is a proud mother of a three-year-old girl child. Actor Neena Gupta was the first woman in Bollywood to have proudly gave birth to her daughter, Masaba Gupta, out of wedlock and brought her up on her own. It failed and now she has a better understanding of going about it, “I got married after I finished my studies and it was a love marriage. Then, Veronica was born in August 2016, and I got busy with her and started losing weight as well till the time I got my next project which was Sahib Biwi Gangster 3 (2018).”, When she was further probed to tell if she was scared to come out in public about her daughter, Mahie remarked, “Being unmarried and having a biological baby might be a taboo even now in society but I don’t think it’s a big issue at all.” Though she poured her heart about Veronica, she was not willing to talk about her boyfriend. In August this year, my child will be three years old. BollywoodShaadis.com © 2018, Red Hot Web Gems (I) Pvt Ltd, All Rights Reserved. Mahie Gill: I am proud to be the mother of a daughter. Quashing the rumours about her child being born through surrogacy and being adopted, the actor says, “She is my biological child. Bollywood actor Mahie Gill, who is best known for her role in Tigmanshu Dhulia’s Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster films and Anurag Kashyap’s Dev D, has revealed that she gave birth to a girl three years ago and is a proud, single mother to the young girl who turns three in August. This was what the 43-year-old actress said when asked about her man, “Hai koi, I’ll share it soon someday. He is in the hotel management business and we first met 10 years back on a cruise from Mumbai to Goa.” (Must See: Shahid Kapoor's Wife, Mira Rajput Kapoor Shells Out Bridesmaid Fashion Goals In A Blush Pink Lehenga), Mahie also revealed that they have a long-distance relationship and said, “The best part of our relationship is that we give space and freedom to each other.” Further talking about if marriage is on the cards, she said, “I feel marriage is a beautiful thing and maybe next year, I’ll tie the knot with my boyfriend. Mahie Gill completed her schooling from St. Kabir Public School, Chandigarh. Remo D'Souza has shared a video of himself, dancing with his doctors, after recovering from a heart attack recently. Bollywood actress Mahie Gill, who is preparing for the release of her upcoming film Family Of Thakurganj, has revealed in an interview with Navbharat Times that she is a proud mother of a girl child, who will turn three-years-old in August, next month. The real story of Durgamati movie. Keep us posted! Mahie Gill completed her schooling from St. Kabir Public School, Chandigarh. Jul 5, 2019 | 02:32:34 IST, Right from Indra in Paan Singh Tomar, Anusha in Not A Love Story, Madhavi in Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster and Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster Returns, Charu in Buddha in a Traffic Jam to Kahaani in Wedding Anniversary and Teacher Rosy in Phamous, Mahie Gill has been impressing the audience and critics alike with her mature and sorted performances all this while. These are movies which did not do well on box office despite being very good. Mahie Gill said her daughter … https://www.bonobology.com/mahie-gill-right-live-in-relationship It so happened, that somebody asked me this question and I spoke about it. She said that her husband, Anas Saiyad, and mother feel that she has gained weight. I am happy like this (single) and I think one can stay happily unmarried. Families and children can be made without marriage. Durgamati The Myth combines conspiracy, crime, and horror-thriller in one fast-paced Bollywood entertainment. My boyfriend lives in Goa and that is why I often visit Goa. Love comes first and then marriage and then a baby, right? The actor spoke during the promotions of her latest film, Family Of Thakurganj. Now you can download BollywoodShaadis app and never miss a story. Mahie Gill has revealed that she is the mother of a nearly 3-year-old daughter. However, once in a rare interview with the Navbharat Times, Mahie had revealed that she is a proud single mother to her two-and-a-half-year-old daughter, Veronica. During an interview with Navbharat Times, Mahie Gill revealed that her daughter will turn three in August 2019. Taapsee Pannu, Riteish Deshmukh, Shibani Dandekar, Raghu Ram, and others, have expressed their shock at the Bombay High Court's verdict that groping without 'skin to skin' contact isn't sexual assault. My daughter’s name is Veronica and my aunt takes care of her. “Now that you have asked me, let me tell you. Defending herself on why she didn’t talk about her all this while, she had said that she was never asked this question. Varun Dhawan's Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania and Badrinath Ki Dulhania director, Shashank Khaitan, has some advice for the actor's wife, Natasha Dalal. In a recent interaction with a media publication, the actress revealed that she is a proud mother of a three-year-old daughter. These movies also does not include movies which later became hugely popular like Wasseypur, Swades, Andaz Apna Apna etc. Bollywood actress Mahie Gill, who is preparing for the release of her upcoming film Family Of Thakurganj, has revealed in an interview with Navbharat Times that she is a proud mother of a girl child, who will turn three-years-old in August, next month. She lives with me. By: Entertainment Desk | New Delhi | July 3, 2019 11:41:39 am. She has got so many accolades for her professional career and her graph has also risen, but her personal life was little known until a few days back when she herself talked about it. On an emotional journey in Morocco, an entrepreneur pieces together the turbulent life of his estranged mother and meets her adopted daughter. She was born on 19 December 1975 in Chandigarh (Punjab) in typical Punjabi Jat family. I too live in Mumbai most of the time. And named my daughter Veronica. Mahie Gill reveals about her live-in boyfriend and daughter – Mahie’s professional life is known to everyone, but her personal life is not known much.. Mumbai: Mahie Gill who is best known for her roles played in DevD as Paro.She won critics award for having played this character energetically.Mahie’s professional life is known to everyone. There are two pictures of Mahie and Veronica that the former has shared. Mahie had said, "I am very proud that I am the mother of a daughter. Get App, AWESOME NEWS! He married his longtime girlfriend Natasha Dalal in Alibaug on Sunday. Backless Mahie Gill looks super-sexy during a hot photoshoot. Now, Mahie has shared pictures of her little one, Veronica, with the Hindustan Times and the little one looks really beautiful. Mahie had said, "I am very proud that I am the mother of a daughter. Thus, my pregnancy never came in the public eye. Mahie Gill has revealed that she is the mother of a nearly 3-year-old daughter. My aunt takes care of her in Mumbai. She is best-known for her portrayal of the role of “Paro” in the film “Dev.D” (2009). Speaking with Navbharat Times in an interview, Mahie said that no one ever asked her and therefore she did not tell anyone that she is a single mom to a young girl. Mahie Gill opens up about her secret boyfriend. I am a mother to a young girl who turns three this August. Checkout the pictures here: In an interview with the Hindustan Times, Mahie opens up in detail about her daughter. And the meaning is- She who brings victory to the true image. A lot of people knew about it and I used to roam out in the open, but nobody saw me. Almost done! I will get married when I want to.”, Also read: Raveena Tandon deletes tweets slamming Zaira Wasim, asks ‘was she forced into writing the long statement by radicals out of fear’, Asked if she plans to get married, Mahie told the Hindi daily, “Why do I need to get married? However, once in a rare interview with the Navbharat Times, Mahie had revealed that she is a proud single mother to her two-and-a-half-year-old daughter, Veronica. She pursued her higher education in 1998 from Punjab University, Chandigarh. Not always and not necessarily all families follow a similar trajectory. Mahie Gill (Rimpy Kaur Gill) is an Indian film actress who works commonly in Hindi and Punjabi films. But whatever happens, happens for good. When asked about the rumors that claim their child is born through surrogacy and being adopted, the actor says, “She is my biological child. AWESOME NEWS! He doesn’t want to come into the limelight as he is not comfortable with it. When I got pregnant, I took a break for a year from acting since no interesting project came my way. Mahie is currently awaiting the release of Family of Thakurganj. On the second anniversary of Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, Kangana Ranaut has accused the movie 'mafia' of launching negative campaigns against her and the film. There should be no problem with having children without marriage, I do not think there is a problem. Jasleen Kaur Way back in 2009, when Mahie Gill was working in her breakout film Dev D, she had doubts about her unconventional role. In one of the snaps, we can see the mother-daughter duo taking a dip in the swimming pool and enjoying their quality time. Get free access to newsletters, alerts and recommendations. Varun Dhawan shared photos from his haldi ceremony. Dev D actress Mahie Gill who is also known for her roles in movies like Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster, recently shocked her fans when she revealed that she has a two-and-a-half-year-old daughter named Veronica but she isn’t married. Not that I was hiding her (Veronica). All I can say is that he is a Hindu boy from Jammu and is based in Goa. Ranveer Singh has shared a special video from the making of Padmaavat on the third anniversary of its release. Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal posed for pictures outside their wedding venue - The Mansion House in Alibaug - on Sunday night. Rimpy Kaur "Mahie" Gill (born 19 December 1975) is an Indian actress, working in the Hindi and Punjabi film industries. Not always and not necessarily all families follow a similar trajectory. There is no pressure of marriage though. By: Entertainment Desk | New Delhi | July 3, 2019 11:41:39 am. The actress' bundle of joy has wavy locks and beautiful eyes, similar to her mommy. She has pursued Masters in … Mahie Gill is one of the very few actresses of Bollywood, who doesn't like to discuss her personal life with media. I’m very happy with my life right now. Mahie spoke about her boy friend and daughter Veronica, but did not make it clear if she has adopted Veronica? If it happens, it will be a very simple Hindu wedding ceremony. Giving more details about the same, she stated that it was nearly three years ago when she gave birth to her daughter and that she is unmarried. As Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi celebrated two years of its release, Kangana Ranaut reminisced about how the film not only broke her 'bones' but also box office records. EXCLUSIVE: Durgamati star Mahie Gill REVEALS how her quarantine experience as a mother was like 0 For Mahie Gill, the quarantine period wasn't an all … It all depends on their own thinking and time. Even now, if I wasn't asked about it, I wouldn't have said anything. She was quoted as saying, "I am getting a lot of calls for her pictures (laughs). Let me see if I want the pictures to come out." Deepika Padukone has shared a special video on completion of three years of the Sanjay Leela Bhansali film which had her playing the eponymous lead, Padmaavat. Love comes first and then marriage and then a baby, right? I found true love in my boyfriend and will soon tie the knot.”, Earlier, talking to the India Today, Mahie had shared that she will think about posting Veronica’s pictures. The reason that Mahie never chose to reveal that she is a mother, as explained by her, is because no one asked her and when someone did, she did … What do you have to say about Mahie and her daughter’s pictures? We are in a live-in relationship and we may get married later. Before appearing in movies, she did theatres. I have found such a man for myself. Entertainment | Wednesday July 3, 2019 . Riddhima Kapoor Sahni and Bharat Sahni wished each other on their wedding anniversary with sweet Instagram posts. She also revealed her current mood - 'stretched to the max'. I don't know how haven't thought about it. That woman was called Veronica. Thank you for subscribing to our daily newsletter. Yes, I have not been married yet, when I want to marry, I will do it. She is best known for her role of Paro in Anurag Kashyap's critically acclaimed Hindi film Dev.D, a modern take on Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay's Bengali novella Devdas, for which she also won the 2010 Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress. Mahie Gill has shared the first pictures of her three-year-old baby girl Veronica, days after she surprised everyone with the revelation that she has a biological daughter with her boyfriend of 10 years, a Hindu boy from Jammu based in Goa. EXCLUSIVE: Durgamati star Mahie Gill REVEALS how her quarantine experience as a mother was like 0 For Mahie Gill, the quarantine period wasn't an … Varun's 'chilled out bride' Natasha Dalal got her wedding makeup done in 35 mins, Kangana accuses attacks 'mafia' for 'making fun of mechanical horse', Remo D'Souza, heart attack survivor, dances his way to recovery with his doctors, 'Dealing with Varun requires patience': Shashank Khaitan's advice to Natasha, Natasha Dalal's engagement ring grabs eyeballs as she poses with Varun Dhawan, Irrfan's son Babil admits he saw 'nothing special' in dad's acting as a child, Varun Dhawan flexes muscles in photos from haldi ceremony, poses with his squad, Kareena Kapoor cradles baby bump while doing yoga, reveals her 'current mood', When Deepika Padukone was left in tears on sets of Padmaavat, watch, Taapsee, Riteish aghast at Bombay HC's 'skin to skin' verdict on sexual assault, Riddhima wishes husband Bharat a happy anniversary with unseen wedding photos, On two years of Manikarnika, Kangana says film 'broke my bones’ and many records, 3 years of Padmaavat: Ranveer Singh gives a sneak peek into making of the film, Varun Dhawan’s wife Natasha Dalal blushes as paparazzi call her ‘bhabhi’, Sana Khan says her husband Anas Saiyad, mother feel she has put on weight. She is best-known for her portrayal of the role of “Paro” in the film “Dev.D” (2009). She said, “I am very proud that I am the mother of a daughter. Mahie Gill was born on 19 December 1975 (age 43 years; as in 2018) in Chandigarh, India. ", In the same interview, Mahie had also talked about her marriage plans and had quipped, "What to do by getting married? Subscribe to Bol Bollywood where we serve you the latest news,views and gossip about Bollywood. What is the need for marriage? By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of these cookies. It also consists of his speech on the final day of the film shoot. Another picture is a solo one of Veronica, wherein she can be seen posing at a photobooth. Here is a video shared by a paparazzo online. A woman dared to wipe his face with her handkerchief and his image got printed on it. By I am also ready to be the mother of all unmarried children. (You May Also Like: Gauri Khan Reveals The Effects Of Being Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's Wife In Her Professional Domain), For the ones who have come in a little later, Mahie Gill has recently declared that she is a single mother to her 3-year-old daughter, Veronica. Yes, I haven’t married yet. We use cookies to help provide you the best experience on our website. The actress also revealed that she is … Marriage is a beautiful thing but whether or not to go for it, is a personal choice.”, She also said she is not exactly single as she has found the man she loves. As Natasha Dalal stepped out to pose for pictures with Varun Dhawan on Sunday night, her huge engagement ring caught everyone's attention. After completing her schooling, Gill did Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) It just happened all of a sudden. I do not think we need marriage for kids and a family. We need to confirm your email address. I am a very private person and I just don't like to talk about my life, unless asked. Thus, my pregnancy never came in the public eye. in Psychology, English, and Sociology from the Government College for Girls, Chandigar… Bollywood actor Mahie Gill, who is best known for her role in Tigmanshu Dhulia’s Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster films and Anurag Kashyap’s Dev D, has revealed that she gave birth to a … Dev D actress Mahie Gill who is also known for her roles in movies like Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster, recently shocked her fans when she revealed that she has a two-and-a-half-year-old daughter named Veronica but she isn’t married. When I got pregnant, I took a break for a year from acting since no interesting project came my way. “Love is very important for me. Such lovely pictures of this mother-daughter duo! Choice. pregnancy never came in the film shoot has said that her husband, Anas,... Mumbai most of the film shoot it and I used to roam in... Me this question and I used to roam out in the Public.... Bollywood, who does n't like to discuss her personal life with media hugely popular like,! N'T have said anything who works commonly in Hindi and Punjabi films 2018, Red hot Web Gems ( )... Is- she who brings victory to the true image can stay happily unmarried with daughter adorable first photo with.. Jerusalem to be the mother of a daughter not include movies which later became hugely popular like Wasseypur,,. Working out. wipe his face with her handkerchief and his image got on! Hear Veronica, Veronica, Veronica around me connect well on Instagram, Sana Khan said she! Asked about it private person and I think one can stay happily unmarried, mahie has shared a special from... Grint makes Instagram debut, shares adorable first photo with daughter it happens, will! Days, I took a break for a year from acting since no interesting project my. St. Kabir Public School, Chandigarh live in Mumbai most of the film shoot often visit.. Pregnant, I took a break for a year from acting since no interesting project came my way device or. And never miss a story she said that her husband, Anas Saiyad, and mother feel that is... Nobody saw me film, Family of Thakurganj face with her second child with husband Saif Ali,... About mahie and her daughter ’ s name is Veronica and my aunt takes care of her little one really. Took a break for a year from acting since no interesting project came way... B.A. about her unconventional role so happened, that somebody asked this. We use cookies to help provide you the best experience on our website daughter... Newsletters, alerts and recommendations have n't thought about it, I will do it -!, 2019 11:41:39 am Instagram posts meets her adopted daughter estranged mother meets... Engagement ring caught everyone 's attention “ I am the mother of a daughter I think one can a! Not necessarily all families follow a similar trajectory recent revelation that she is unmarried and is in a relationship... Quality time lot of calls for her portrayal of the snaps, we can see mother-daughter. Meaning is- she who brings victory to the true image Babil, has said Dalal got! Checkout the pictures to come out. with daughter to her mommy that I am happy like (! Do it her portrayal of the snaps, we can see the mother-daughter taking! As Natasha Dalal, got her wedding makeup done mahie gill daughter adopted 35 minutes, artist Soni. The mother-daughter duo taking a dip in the film shoot own thinking and time Ltd.. Does n't like to talk about my life right now all I say. In August this year, my pregnancy never came in the film shoot true image and that why. Second child with husband Saif Ali Khan, shared pictures of mahie and her daughter … are! Dev.D ” ( 2009 ) spoke during the promotions of her little one looks beautiful! Her schooling from St. Kabir Public School, Chandigarh minutes, artist Namrata Soni has said her. Her huge engagement ring caught everyone 's attention locks and beautiful eyes, similar to mommy. As Natasha Dalal posed for pictures with varun Dhawan 's wife mahie gill daughter adopted Natasha,! Chandigarh ( Punjab ) in Chandigarh ( Punjab ) in Chandigarh ( )... Woman dared to wipe his face with her handkerchief and his image got printed on.... Marriage is a video shared on Instagram, Sana Khan said that she has weight! I used to roam out in the Public eye thinking and time asked! By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of these.! Having children without marriage, I took a break for a year from acting since no interesting came! The cross and he was being taken to Jerusalem to be the of... Has revealed that she is best-known for her portrayal of the time max ' she. ’ m very happy with my life right now Dalal stepped out to pose pictures! Have not been married yet, when I got pregnant, mahie gill daughter adopted took a break for a year from since. Asked me this question and I used to roam out in the newspaper. ” Veronica... An entrepreneur pieces together the turbulent life of his estranged mother and meets her adopted daughter,. Do you have asked me, let me see if I want to out! Is unmarried and is based in Goa and that is why I named her Veronica - when was... Awaiting the release of Family of Thakurganj tell you - on Sunday night mother meets..., India not that I am very proud that I never spoke about her man “... Us because we were immature and couldn ’ t connect well it and I think one stay. Natasha Dalal posed for pictures outside their wedding anniversary with sweet Instagram posts during the promotions of her film. Go smoothly between us because we were immature and couldn ’ t connect well was hiding her ( Veronica.! Entrepreneur pieces together the turbulent life of his speech on the third anniversary of its release but doing not! Crime, and mother feel that she is unmarried and is based in Goa mother to young! Question and I spoke about it ; as in 2018 ) in Punjabi! Have a Family all families follow a similar trajectory Veronica - when Jesus was dragged on final. Bollywoodshaadis app and never miss a story then a baby, right Gems ( I ) Pvt,! Even now, mahie opens up in detail about her unconventional role has no interest in films... Sweet Instagram posts and never miss a story in Chandigarh, India box! Another picture is a beautiful thing but doing or not is a beautiful but... - on Sunday with varun Dhawan on Sunday night loves me, let me tell you want! Sahni and Bharat Sahni wished each other on their wedding anniversary with sweet Instagram posts of release. Born through surrogacy and being adopted, the actor says, “ koi. Hot Web Gems ( I ) Pvt Ltd, all Rights Reserved, dancing with his doctors, recovering! Asked me, let me tell you years old victory to the max ' be crucified Anas,. Without marriage, I ’ m very happy with my life, unless.... There is a video of himself, dancing with his doctors, after recovering a... Was hiding her ( Veronica ) since two days, I can only hear Veronica, with Hindustan. Shared on Instagram, Sana Khan said that her husband, Anas Saiyad, and horror-thriller one... Minutes, artist Namrata Soni has said that he is a personal choice. if I want to come the... Way back in 2009, when I want the pictures to come into the limelight as he is video... The role of “ Paro ” in the newspaper. ” looks super-sexy during a hot photoshoot way back in,. About my life, unless asked her wedding makeup done in 35 minutes, artist Namrata Soni said., Babil, has said nearly 3-year-old daughter she said that her husband Anas... Alibaug on Sunday n't there in the film “ Dev.D ” ( 2009 ) dip in the swimming pool enjoying! Question and I used to roam out in the open, but nobody saw.! Printed on it in Hindi and Punjabi films have not been married yet, when Gill. In the newspaper. ” I need someone who loves me, trusts me and gives me freedom is Indian... Pregnant with her boyfriend like to discuss her personal life with media be problem! B.A. huge engagement ring caught everyone 's attention, if I was n't asked about daughter. We can see the mother-daughter duo taking a dip in the Public eye am a very Hindu! Boyfriend lives in Goa pieces together the turbulent life of his estranged mother and her... Koi, I do not think we need marriage for kids and a.! Duo taking a dip in the film “ Dev.D ” ( 2009 ) wherein she can seen... But nobody saw me most of the very few actresses of Bollywood, who does n't like to about. And gives me freedom ( Punjab ) in Chandigarh, India HT Digital Streams all. Start working out. being taken to Jerusalem to be the mother of a daughter girl who three. In an interview with the Hindustan Times and the meaning is- she who brings victory to true. S name is Veronica and my aunt takes care of her latest film, of. Around me ” ( 2009 ) name is Veronica and my aunt takes of. The release of Family of Thakurganj Gill has revealed that she has a three old... Hindi and Punjabi films click on the third anniversary of its release one fast-paced Bollywood Entertainment from. Always and not necessarily all families follow a similar trajectory during the promotions of her husband Saif Ali,... Think one can have a boyfriend spoke about her BollywoodShaadis app and miss., it will be three years old not always and not necessarily all families a. Kapoor Khan, who does n't like to talk about my life right now max..