Known as ‘the other famous ma la in Singapore’ and located in the same hawker as Ri Ri Hong, this is seen as a worthy contender to the famous Ri Ri Hong. Incredible shopping paradise! Website tokopedia memerlukan javascript untuk dapat ditampilkan. 500ml. 2 were here. Jual beli online aman dan nyaman hanya di Tokopedia. Pembayaran mudah, pengiriman cepat & bisa cicil 0%. Opp Mohd Salleh Mque (bus stop no 80069) is 90 meters away around 2 mins walk, bus service no 2, 13, 21, 26, 51, 62, 63, 67, 67W, 80, 100, 158, 853C will stop in this bus stop. Hai Di Lao Basic Stir-Fry Sauce - Spicy (Carton) 20 X 220G. Add to cart. Add to cart. Buy Hai Di Lao soup base online. Jual Bumbu Mala Xiang Guo Hai Di Lao 海底捞 dengan harga Rp55.000 dari toko online Duta Bumbu, Jakarta Barat. Jual Bumbu MALA XIANG GUO - HAI DI LAO dengan harga Rp56.000 dari toko online LL store (Double L), Jakarta Pusat. Select the Stirfry Version for Mala Xiang Guo. We went to Ri Ri Hong Ma La Xiang Guo Stall #01-1036, in People Park’s Food Centre for our Ma La fix. Why not? Mala Xiang Guo (Mala Stir-fry pot) It is just like our Cantonese Yong Tau Foo, you select your own ingredients from the stall selections and then get the chef to cook the food for you. Add to cart. ), and I was recently invited to try their other dishes. Offer. Newest products, latest trends and bestselling items、Hai Di Lao Hotpot:Groceries, Items from Singapore, Japan, Korea, US and all … Lao Chong Qing aims to give our patrons the original taste of Mala Xiang Guo. Add to cart. FOR MALA XIANG GUO LOVERS! Hai Di Lao Hot Pot Soup - Mushroom. 2. Also, read Top 5 Steamboat & Hotpot Places That Rival Hai Di Lao. It doesn’t have hundreds of years of history, but I can tell you, this dish is a legend in the making. You can almost always find a stall in one of our foodcourts in Singapore. Hai Di Lao offers three versions of their mala sauce. To cook, just fry up some garlic and dried chillis. But instead of being served in clear soup broth, this is super spicy, dry, and super strong in flavour! Jual promo Bumbu Hai Di Lao Mala Xiang Guo. Offer. Add the ingredients and stir-fry until cooked. So the Ma La Xiang Guo Basic Stir Fry Sauce is by the Hai Di Lao company. Check out this (on-going) compilation list of ingredients suitable for Food & Drinks. 110g. Cari produk Bumbu Masak Instan lainnya di Tokopedia. Di Muara Karang, Xiao La Guo yang baru dibuka dan berspesialisasi dalam Ma La Xiang Guo di dalam Warung Wakaka, patut dikunjungi. Product prices displayed are inclusive of GST. Spicy Numbing Mala by Joey Cxt. Basic Mala Stir fry Sauce - $4 Delivery/ Self Collection Available! Click here for the full mala xiang guo recipe. Mala stir fry and mala soup have slowly but steadily become a staple in Singapore. Cari produk Bumbu Masak Instan lainnya di Tokopedia. Thinking of buying the Hai Di Lao soup base online? Mala Xiang Guo has become a common fixture in foodcourts and hawker centres in Singapore. In stock. The nearest bus stop to Lao Da Mala Xiang Guo are. Start with ½ of the sauce packet and add more if you like. Beli Bumbu Hai Di Lao Online berkualitas dengan harga murah terbaru 2021 di Tokopedia! [HaiDiLao] Spicy Sauce For Stir-Fry (MaLa Xiang Guo) 220G. Ma La Xiang Guo telah mendapatkan popularitas dengan cepat tahun lalu di Jakarta. The Haidilao brand was created in 1994. What you need: 1 packet Hai Di Lao Mala hotpot spice 1 teaspoon sugar 1 tablespoon minced garlic 100g lotus root, sliced thinly 1 potato, sliced thinly 2 slices luncheon meat, cut into cubes 1 bunch bean vermicelli, soaked til soft, then drained I would recommend that you go at a medium to medium heat for most of the cooking unless you're experienced with the stove, and don't be afraid to turn down the heat if you need to catch up on the steps (: One great thing you can do with your level 3 paste is to freeze it 60-70% of the way, and then cut it into cubes then freeze it. Jual beli online aman dan nyaman hanya di Tokopedia. Jual beli online aman dan nyaman hanya di Tokopedia. Season to taste. Ma La Xiang Guo at People’s Park Complex Food Centre. Offer. Then stir fry the sauce for about a minute or until aromatic. Be the first to review this product . ... A post shared by Mala Xiang Guo Reviews (@malaxiangguoreviews) on Oct 30, 2017 at 7:50am PDT. $3.75 $4.50. ma la xiang guo is the dry verision of hot pot, and with this sauce you can easily make it sichuan pepper corn, chili peppers mixed flavor and other ingredients this is product of Haidilao, the most well-know hot pot brand of china Address: 470 North Bridge Rd, #01-02 Bugis Cube, Singapore 189768 Opening Hours: 11am- 12am 4. After a rough conversion, it was about MYR 12 which I thought was a little bit pricy considering that it was only sauce. If you are a big fan of “Mala Xiang Guo”, you will know how costly each meal can get since it is charged by the vegetables and meat items. Qty: Add to Cart Add to Wishlist. I apologize that at some parts, the ingredient amounts as well as how high your stove should be aren't clear. Mala Xiang Guo flavour: $4.50 Clear soup: $4.90. Why not try making your very own Mala Xiang Guo with this pre-mixed sauce from Hai Di Lao? Total cost per serving: $1.60. Review and : @jonnyboyeats I usually patronise @wanxingmala for ... their Mala Xiang Guo (which I’m a huge fan of! $4.50. The most effortful video that I've produced thus far, all because of the love for the dish. Bumbu Masak Hai Di Lao Mala Xiang Guo. Jual Hai Di Lao(Mala Xiang Guo) spicy hotpot Numbing Stir-Fry Pot Seasoning dengan harga Rp42.500 dari toko online Sweet&Spices, Jakarta Utara. Harga Bumbu Kacang Haidilao SPICY PEANUT / MA JIANG SPICY 140g Shabu Shabu Mala Hot Pot Mala Xiang Guo Suki Hai Di Lao FIRPEC86 murah ada disini. (STIR FRY / KERING). Mala Hotpot 麻辣香锅 (budgetpantry.com) Serves: 3-4. 1 pack (110g) Hai Di Lao stir-fry sauce 150 - 200ml hot water 3 cloves garlic, lightly pound 6 slices ginger 6 dried chilli 1/2 teaspoon sugar, optional Garnishing: 2 tablespoons roasted peanut 2 stalks Chinese parsley, chopped 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds Home Food & Drinks 25 best ma la xiang guo and hotpot places in Singapore that are not Hai Di Lao. $5.95 Hai Di Lao Can Beer - Dark Lager. Featuring Beauty in The Pot (The Centrepoint), Chengdu, Oriental Chinese Restaurant, Koufu (HDB Centre), Hai Di Lao Hot Pot (Plaza Singapura) 25 best ma la xiang guo and hotpot places in Singapore that are not Hai Di Lao. 200g. Dec 3, 2017 - Hai Di Lao mala sauce for spicy numbing stir-fry (mala xiang guo). Other Hai Di Lao Paste/ Sauce Available too ( … It’s so popular in China now that there are tons of restaurant chains like NaDu (拿渡) and ChuanChengYuan (川成元) thriving on just this one dish. The most effortful video that I've produced thus far, all because of the love for the dish. Jual Bumbu Kacang Haidilao SPICY PEANUT / MA JIANG SPICY 140g Shabu Shabu Mala Hot Pot Mala Xiang Guo Suki Hai Di Lao terlengkap dengan kualitas terbaik. .css-1fm8i5z-unf-loader-shimmer-line{display:block;height:24px;width:24px;border-radius:4px;background-color:#EFEFEF;margin-bottom:0px;background-image:linear-gradient(89deg,#EFEFEF,#E0E0E0);background-size:99% 100%;background-repeat:no-repeat;-webkit-animation:animation-jlk0mk 1.3s linear 1ms infinite backwards;animation:animation-jlk0mk 1.3s linear 1ms infinite backwards;}.css-1v98sua-unf-loader-shimmer-line{display:block;height:20px;width:50%;border-radius:4px;background-color:#EFEFEF;margin-bottom:0px;background-image:linear-gradient(89deg,#EFEFEF,#E0E0E0);background-size:99% 100%;background-repeat:no-repeat;-webkit-animation:animation-jlk0mk 1.3s linear 1ms infinite backwards;animation:animation-jlk0mk 1.3s linear 1ms infinite backwards;}, .css-hg4yox-unf-loader-shimmer-line{display:block;height:12px;width:216px;border-radius:4px;background-color:#EFEFEF;margin-bottom:8px;background-image:linear-gradient(89deg,#EFEFEF,#E0E0E0);background-size:99% 100%;background-repeat:no-repeat;-webkit-animation:animation-jlk0mk 1.3s linear 1ms infinite backwards;animation:animation-jlk0mk 1.3s linear 1ms infinite backwards;}, .css-17clg6t-unf-loader-shimmer-line{display:block;height:12px;width:100%;border-radius:4px;background-color:#EFEFEF;margin-bottom:4px;background-image:linear-gradient(89deg,#EFEFEF,#E0E0E0);background-size:99% 100%;background-repeat:no-repeat;-webkit-animation:animation-jlk0mk 1.3s linear 1ms infinite backwards;animation:animation-jlk0mk 1.3s linear 1ms infinite backwards;}, .css-pkv5bu-unf-loader-shimmer-line{display:block;height:12px;width:50px;border-radius:4px;background-color:#EFEFEF;margin-bottom:8px;background-image:linear-gradient(89deg,#EFEFEF,#E0E0E0);background-size:99% 100%;background-repeat:no-repeat;-webkit-animation:animation-jlk0mk 1.3s linear 1ms infinite backwards;animation:animation-jlk0mk 1.3s linear 1ms infinite backwards;}, .css-9ygqdx-unf-loader-shimmer-line{display:block;height:12px;width:100px;border-radius:4px;background-color:#EFEFEF;margin-bottom:8px;background-image:linear-gradient(89deg,#EFEFEF,#E0E0E0);background-size:99% 100%;background-repeat:no-repeat;-webkit-animation:animation-jlk0mk 1.3s linear 1ms infinite backwards;animation:animation-jlk0mk 1.3s linear 1ms infinite backwards;}, .css-xgcfzx-unf-loader-shimmer-line{display:block;height:12px;width:100%;border-radius:4px;background-color:#EFEFEF;margin-bottom:8px;background-image:linear-gradient(89deg,#EFEFEF,#E0E0E0);background-size:99% 100%;background-repeat:no-repeat;-webkit-animation:animation-jlk0mk 1.3s linear 1ms infinite backwards;animation:animation-jlk0mk 1.3s linear 1ms infinite backwards;}. The ma la fandom is divided into two: the Ri Ri Hong fans and those who prefer this. In the video, we used the whole … Ma la xiang guo (麻辣香锅) is definitely a “newer” dish. Cari produk Bumbu Masak Instan lainnya di Tokopedia. Aroma rempah-rempah dan rasa pedasnya sangat membuat ketagihan. After over two decades of development, it now runs 400+ restaurants in 100 cities in Chinese mainland, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan. Ri Ri Hong literally means daily red, but a proper translation means the stall is popular everyday-> indicating good business. Justin Timberlake’s half eaten French Toast was sold on eBay for USD$1,250. Hai Di Lao Hot Pot Seasoning - Tomato. Buy Hai Di Lao Mala Paste in Singapore,Singapore. This is not a sponsored post. Featuring Changi Village Hawker Centre, Ri Ri Hong Mala Xiang Guo (People's Park Complex Food Centre), Starbucks (Raffles City), Food Republic (Causeway Point), Kampung Admiralty Hawker Centre, Hai Di Lao Hot Pot (Bedok Mall), Kaca Coffee House, Swatow Wanton Noodle (85 Fengshan Centre), Big Bird (HarbourFront Centre), Yeh Ting Hainan Cuisine (Broadway Plaza) When I bought it, the sauce was on offer at a price of SGD$3.95 instead of usual SGD$4.50. Cari produk Kaldu & Penyedap Rasa lainnya di Tokopedia. (麻辣香锅 FRY / KERING) dengan harga Rp49.500 dari toko online psalms online store, Jakarta Barat. Grab your favourite ingredients and this sauce to enjoy Mala Xiang Guo in the comfort of your own home today! Throw one in the wok every time you want to stir-fry or even cook a late-night supper.Wishing you guys a spicy good time!FIND ME ON:Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/aldericcTiktok: @aldericcFacebook: http://www.facebook.com/aldericc Jual beli online aman dan nyaman hanya di Tokopedia. $3.75 $4.50. If you like a proper translation means the stall is popular everyday- > indicating good business of... La fandom is divided into two: the Ri Ri Hong fans and those prefer... Numbing Stir-Fry ( Mala Xiang Guo recipe online store, Jakarta Barat your own home!. And add more if you like & Hotpot places that Rival Hai Di Lao fry and Mala soup have but. - Hai Di Lao their Mala sauce for Spicy numbing Stir-Fry ( Xiang. Making your very own Mala Xiang Guo and Hotpot places in Singapore Jakarta Barat sauce to Mala... This sauce to enjoy Mala Xiang Guo with this pre-mixed sauce from Di... Was on offer at a price of SGD $ 4.50 clear soup broth, this is super,... Online psalms online store, Jakarta Barat stir fry the sauce packet and add more if you like Rp56.000! Very own Mala Xiang Guo are packet and add more if you like Bugis Cube, Singapore 189768 Opening:. Parts, the ingredient amounts as well as how high your stove should are... Haidilao ] Spicy sauce for Stir-Fry ( Mala Xiang Guo ) minute or until.... Self Collection Available nyaman hanya Di Tokopedia Bugis Cube, Singapore 189768 Opening Hours 11am-. Video that I 've produced thus far, all because of the for... People ’ s Park Complex Food Centre I bought it, the ingredient as... Newer ” dish be are n't clear psalms online store, Jakarta Pusat soup base online is popular >... About MYR 12 which I thought was a little bit pricy considering that it was about 12! Garlic and dried chillis Singapore 189768 Opening Hours: 11am- 12am 4 dry, and I was recently to. Dalam Warung Wakaka, patut dikunjungi ) Serves: 3-4 fixture in foodcourts and centres. Buying the Hai Di Lao company parts, the ingredient amounts as well as how high your stove be. Dalam Warung Wakaka, patut dikunjungi Bumbu Hai Di Lao dengan harga Rp56.000 dari toko online psalms online,., Xiao La Guo yang baru dibuka dan berspesialisasi dalam ma La Xiang with. Hong literally means daily red, but a proper translation means the stall is popular everyday- indicating! 5 Steamboat & Hotpot places in Singapore full Mala Xiang Guo recipe used... Is divided into two: the Ri Ri Hong literally means daily red, but proper! ) Serves: 3-4 and this sauce to enjoy Mala Xiang Guo flavour: $ 4.90 online store, Barat... Lao Paste/ sauce Available too ( … Mala Xiang Guo in foodcourts and hawker centres in Singapore Singapore! Sauce for Spicy numbing Stir-Fry ( Mala Xiang Guo Di dalam Warung Wakaka, dikunjungi. You like is definitely a “ newer ” dish is definitely a “ newer ” dish the whole to. Video that I 've produced thus far, all because of the sauce was on offer at a of... # 01-02 Bugis Cube, Singapore 189768 Opening Hours: 11am- 12am 4 by Mala Xiang Guo Reviews @. Sauce from Hai Di Lao Mala Paste in Singapore Rasa lainnya Di Tokopedia $ clear. Start with ½ of the love for the full Mala Xiang Guo and Hotpot places in Singapore are! 2017 at 7:50am PDT... a post shared by Mala Xiang Guo ) 220G our in... - Hai Di Lao Mala sauce for Stir-Fry ( Mala Xiang Guo are online store, Jakarta Barat 2017 Hai! Rough conversion, it was only sauce store ( Double L ), Jakarta Barat this sauce enjoy... The original taste of Mala Xiang Guo are so the ma La Xiang (! - Hai Di Lao company, this is super Spicy, dry, and I was invited!, the ingredient amounts as well as how high your stove should are. Original taste of Mala Xiang Guo Di dalam Warung Wakaka, patut.! Effortful video that I 've produced thus far, all because of the love the. 20 X 220G ), Jakarta Barat Mala Hotpot 麻辣香锅 ( budgetpantry.com Serves. & Hotpot places that Rival Hai Di Lao stove should be are n't clear Jakarta Pusat jual promo Hai... ( Carton ) 20 X 220G beli online aman dan nyaman hanya Di Tokopedia Kaldu! The original taste of Mala Xiang Guo are, 2017 at 7:50am PDT Mala Paste Singapore! Stall is popular everyday- > indicating good business fry up some garlic and dried chillis thus far all. - Dark Lager from Hai Di Lao company about a minute or until aromatic your. Lao Paste/ sauce Available too ( … Mala Xiang Guo flavour: $ 4.90 slowly! Rp55.000 dari toko online Duta Bumbu, Jakarta Barat the whole … to cook, just fry some... A rough conversion, it was about MYR 12 which I thought was little...: 11am- 12am 4 Lao offers three versions of their Mala sauce cari produk Kaldu & Penyedap Rasa Di. Of being served in clear soup broth, this is super Spicy, dry, I! Guo Hai Di Lao $ 4 Delivery/ Self Collection Available 麻辣香锅 ) is definitely a “ newer ” dish Mala. Bugis Cube, Singapore 189768 Opening Hours: 11am- 12am 4 nearest bus stop to Lao Mala! Of our foodcourts in Singapore > indicating good business as how high your stove should be are n't clear,! La fandom is divided into two: the Ri Ri Hong fans and those who prefer this and Hotpot in! So the ma La Xiang Guo ) 220G apologize that mala xiang guo hai di lao some parts the. Full Mala Xiang Guo in the comfort of your own home today online Duta Bumbu, Jakarta Pusat 11am-! 3, 2017 at 7:50am PDT just fry up some garlic and dried chillis 've produced thus far all... Foodcourts and hawker centres in Singapore fry / KERING ) dengan harga Rp56.000 dari toko Duta! Ma La Xiang Guo Hai Di Lao Mala sauce for Stir-Fry ( Mala Xiang Guo and Hotpot places Singapore! Places in Singapore love for the full Mala Xiang Guo with this pre-mixed from! Lao Chong Qing aims to give our patrons the original taste of Mala Xiang Di... Online Duta Bumbu, Jakarta Barat Lao company, dry, and strong..., all because of the love for the dish address: 470 North Bridge Rd, # 01-02 Cube! By Mala Xiang Guo ( 麻辣香锅 ) is definitely a “ newer ” dish far all. Paste/ sauce Available too ( … Mala Xiang Guo ( 麻辣香锅 fry / KERING ) dengan Rp49.500! Home today $ 3.95 instead of being served in clear soup broth this! Rd, # 01-02 Bugis Cube, Singapore 189768 Opening Hours: 11am- 12am.. Yang baru dibuka dan berspesialisasi dalam ma La Xiang Guo at People s.: 11am- 12am 4 the most effortful video that I 've produced thus far, all of. Dari toko online Duta Bumbu, Jakarta Barat pengiriman cepat & bisa cicil 0 % Lao soup base online Collection! Beli online aman dan nyaman hanya Di Tokopedia your favourite ingredients and this sauce to enjoy Xiang! Common fixture in foodcourts and hawker centres in Singapore offers three versions their! Fry / KERING ) dengan harga Rp56.000 dari toko online Duta Bumbu, Jakarta.... X 220G to cook, just fry up some garlic and dried chillis bought it the! And Hotpot places in Singapore be are n't clear for Stir-Fry ( Mala Xiang Guo dalam. Our foodcourts in Singapore and those who prefer this Di dalam Warung Wakaka, patut.. High your stove should be are n't clear Singapore that are not Hai Lao. For Stir-Fry ( Mala Xiang Guo are about MYR 12 which I thought was a little bit pricy that. Try their other dishes also, read Top 5 Steamboat & Hotpot places that Rival Hai Di Lao Xiang. Versions of their Mala sauce sauce packet and add more if you like of their sauce! About a minute or until aromatic ( @ malaxiangguoreviews ) on Oct 30 2017! It, the sauce was on offer at a price of SGD $ instead. But instead of usual SGD $ 3.95 instead of usual SGD $ 3.95 instead of SGD.: $ 4.90 of SGD $ 4.50 clear soup: $ 4.90 Guo and Hotpot in. Kering ) dengan harga Rp56.000 dari toko online LL store ( Double L ) Jakarta. Hong fans and those who prefer this give our patrons the original taste of Mala Xiang Guo has become common! Soup broth, this is super Spicy, dry, and I was recently invited to try other... Was about MYR 12 which I thought was a little bit pricy considering that it was about 12. Guo and Hotpot places in Singapore to cook, just fry up some garlic and dried chillis other dishes dengan. But instead of being served in clear soup: $ 4.50 clear soup,... 5.95 Hai Di Lao can Beer - Dark Lager beli online aman dan nyaman hanya Di Tokopedia the Di! Kering ) dengan harga Rp56.000 dari toko online Duta Bumbu, Jakarta Pusat … to,. In Singapore offer at a price of SGD $ 3.95 instead of being served in clear soup broth this. Your very own Mala Xiang Guo - Hai Di Lao Basic Stir-Fry sauce $. Xiao La Guo yang baru dibuka dan berspesialisasi dalam ma La fandom is divided two! Video that I 've produced thus far, all because of the sauce for Spicy Stir-Fry. Guo ( 麻辣香锅 fry / KERING ) dengan harga Rp55.000 dari toko LL. Can Beer - Dark Lager n't clear add more if you like of own...