One of our top picks in Dubai. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Is there an airport pick-up service available? I recommend this hotel because the location is ideal and very close to down town and other areas. “Could easily walk to the mall in less then 20 minutes. and Ms Jennifer from the last night. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. ”, “Overall it is good and Mr Dinesh and Mr Mohamad are very helpful in booking and reservations.”, “Love this hotel, great staff service, very friendly and helpful ! Are there rooms with guaranteed views of the Burj Khalifa, Hi, I'd like to know after booking when we arrive to the hotel do we need to have a pcr test certificate to continue our stay with you? Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai: See 1,898 traveller reviews, 865 user photos and best deals for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #205 of 753 Dubai hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Yes we do however not operating currently due to covid, Dear Guest, Our Standard Check in time is 14.00 Hrs and check out time is 12.00 Noon, however early check in and late check out request can be placed on priority basis, Dear Valued Guest 낍 Thank you Mr Minna for the great hospitality. Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation at most properties on our site! They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Does Millennium Central Downtown have an airport shuttle? Located just 7 minutes' walk away, guests may use the daily free shuttle to the Dubai Mall on schedule or to kite beach. Thank you very much Definitely the best service i received in any hotel. The hotel gives an urban feel that is suave, yet with a local touch. The cleaning team was also great in making sure of room sanitation and cleanness and tidiness. We are a family of 5, 2 adults and 3 children aged 10, 7 and 3. Try again? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Actual travel distances may vary. Mr Farid in front disk staff was an excellent and nice person. Dear Maa/ Sir When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Dear Guest, We accept Debit Card, Credit Cards, Amex Cards and Cash for the payment, we have Breakfast included packages available for all the room category, however dinner has be paid Separately, Dear Valued Guest This 4-star hotel in Dubai is a 5-minute drive from Dubai Mall, one of the world's largest shopping center and the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. ), I already have a booking at this property. Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. Restaurants near Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Millennium Central Downtown in Dubai, Emirate of Dubai. Property has access to beach-related activities. Millennium Central Downtown is thoughtfully crafted to cater to every guest’s needs. Also are you still providing g shuttle service to dubai mall, and how long does it take to walk to the mall? Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity. Greetings for the day! Find more info in the questions and answers. Thank you. Greetings from Millennium Central Downtown. Please try again. Get Prices. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. Can I use my debit or credit card to pay or I need cash in DHA ? Do you allow 24 hour check in? Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Millennium Central Dubai Downtown. The hotel gives an urban feel that is suave, yet with a local touch. Iva Lemberiadis, Asked about: Standard Room with Queen Bed. and Ms Jennifer from the last night. Everything was excellent especially the staff were helpful and Collaborator. Experience the freshest culinary experience, from lunch buffet, dinner and ala carte at Downtown Dubai! Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Other than the below, no real complaints as the staff were great, rooms was perfect, pool area was nice (sun in afternoon only), breakfast was nice apart from below "issues" & as mentioned location was great. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. Prices are calculated as of 04/01/2021 based on a … The bed and mattresses were comfortable. Other than the below, no real complaints as the staff were great, rooms was perfect, pool area was nice (sun in afternoon only), breakfast was nice apart from below "issues" & as mentioned location was great. The Dubai Assured stamp is issued to all compliant hotels, retail, F&B, and attractions … We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Thanks! Thank you! Send your own question to the property below. Dear Saf, Greetings from Millennium central Downtown, It is encouraging to receive such feedback especially pertaining to the customer service of the hotel ambassadors and I have personally conveyed my gratitude to Mohamed for his hospitality. I have enjoyed my stay so much at the hotel. Beach. Réserver Millennium Central Downtown, Dubaï sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 1 888 avis de voyageurs, 864 photos, et les meilleures offres pour Millennium Central Downtown, classé n°204 sur 749 hôtels à Dubaï et noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. Great location and very close from Dubai mall area and the train station! They are very nice, approachable and accommodating.Both of them give me a nice quality of being a good receptionist.” They are very nice, approachable and accommodating.Both of them give me a nice quality of being a good receptionist. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Will be back in a near future!”, “I really appreciated the staff who accommodate me from the time we check-in name (Dinesh or Vinesh?) We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. “Could easily walk to the mall in less then 20 minutes.”, “Love this hotel, great staff service, very friendly and helpful ! Dear Valued Guest, Millennium Central Downtown has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 20, 2011 Could easily walk to the mall in less then 20 minutes. There are also separate saunas for men and women. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the rooms were spotless. We stayed here for our anniversary recently. The rooms at the Millennium Central Downtown are bright and airy and decorated in warm colors. Everything was excellent especially the staff were helpful and Collaborator. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. and no shuttle service at the moment. That was a nice stay There. Error: Guests can enjoy rich local and international dishes at the Lemon Pepper Restaurant, or have an exotic cocktail at the La Terrace Pool Deck under Downtown Dubai's glittering skyline. Great value for money & would reccomended if looking to be close to Burj Khalifa & Mall without paying through the roof prices. Al Asayel Street, Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 115138 Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Millennium Central Downtown has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 20, 2011, I already have a booking with this property, Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.0), Free private parking available at the hotel. Greetings from Millennium Central Downtown! Stay close to Dubai Mall and get discount voucher to over 500 retail and food and beverage outlets! Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Respect the privacy of others. Will be back in a near future! After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai: See 1,888 traveller reviews, 864 user photos and best deals for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #204 of 752 Dubai hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Hotel chain/brand: Featuring 242 spacious and beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites; Millennium Central Downtown houses family rooms options, smoking, and non-smoking rooms; with modern designed bathrooms complete with opulent amenities, separate seating area and high-speed internet, all dedicated to comfort and convenience. The hotel gives an urban feel that is suave, yet with a local touch. All rights reserved. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. See 1,890 traveller reviews, 865 candid photos, and great deals for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #203 of 753 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 20, 2011. The centre of Dubai is located 9 km away.In the vicinity of the hotel there is Jumeirah Center. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. Will be back in a near future! The hotel gives an urban feel that is suave, yet with a local touch. The hotel is resided by sensational Arabic night clubs and lounge. The hotel is enjoying a fantastic location with easy access to major attractions such as Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and Dubai World Trade Center They all have a spacious seating area and cable TV. Can we request more beds for the kids? Explore the beauty of Downtown Dubai with the best offer in the region! Room was clean, had a problem with Tv but the It support immediately came and fixed it.”, “Great stay. Is there a complimentary shuttle service with the premium skyline view room? Currency Exchange: Need local currency? Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.0), 끸 Welcome to Millennium Central Dubai Downtown, designed with the business and leisure travelers in mind, Millennium Central Dubai Downtown is thoughtfully crafted to cater to every guest’s needs. The staff speaks multiple languages, including Hindi, Arabic, and Filipino. Will be back in a near future! Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, “Love this hotel, great staff service, very friendly and helpful ! Thank you. Which popular attractions are close to Millennium Central Downtown? Please be advise that if you booked for Business class or Premium roo for 03 adults the consist of the bed 01 king size and additional 01 extra bed. Great location and very close from Dubai mall area and the train station! ”, “I loved the location it was close to a lot of great places. Free! Would 100% recommend. Read more. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. It has an outdoor pool, sauna and fitness centre. Location and facilities perfect for those traveling in pairs. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. Always greeting us. * Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Great location - show map. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Dubai Creek and Safa Park, while Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and KidZania are popular area attractions. Millennium Central Downtown is thoughtfully crafted to cater to every guest’s needs. Your contribution should be yours. Your current language is English (US), Great for Two Travelers. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Read more. Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. Own or manage this property? If you are not the owner of the credit card, please contact the hotel in advance to request a third-party online payment link. It was an amazing experienced in At The Top Sky VIP in Burj Khalifa.”, “Great value for money & would reccomended if looking to be close to Burj Khalifa & Mall without paying through the roof prices.”, This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority. All the Staff that we had encountered are accommodating & helpful including the tour desk. Sincerely yours, Britta Leick-Milde.- General Manager. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Your current currency is U.S. Dollar, Choose your language. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Dubai Fountain is minutes away. Yes, provided that the visitor will present his passport or Emirates ID at the reception. This venue was opened in 2010 in a sleek-style building. Everything was excellent especially the staff were helpful and Collaborator. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. The rooms at the Millennium Central Downtown are bright and airy and decorated in warm colors. Apart from this, modern and flexible meeting facilities are available for business purposes, making it an ideal choice for business travellers. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. Dear Maam/ Sir, Thank you Bilal and Dinesh for the service ”, “I really appreciated the staff who accommodate me from the time we check-in name (Dinesh or Vinesh?) Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. The room ambiance and the staff made me feel at home. Guests can enjoy a swimup bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Millennium Central Downtown: Vacation in Dubai - See 1,888 traveller reviews, 676 candid photos, and great deals for Millennium Central Downtown at Tripadvisor. Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property. Other than the below, no real complaints as the staff were great, rooms was perfect, pool area was nice (sun in afternoon only), breakfast was nice apart from below "issues" & as mentioned location was great. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. Contributions should be travel related. Dear Valued Guest, It is always encouraging to learn that our patrons are satisfied with their stay. From making the booking till check out great service . Greetings from Millennium Central Downtown. Helped me alot when i first came here and know nothing about the country. You can choose from a distinctive range of meeting rooms namely Wahid, Itnan, Talata, Arbaa’, Khamsa, Sitta, Saba’, Tamanya and Tisa’. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. The environment was very peaceful The Staff Is very cooperative. WiFi … We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. What are some restaurants close to Millennium Central Downtown? After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. Can my husband and I do check-in at different timings? Something went wrong – please try again later. See what other travelers asked before staying at Hotel Millennium Central Downtown. Read more, “That was a nice stay There. hallo If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Yes, free parking is available to guests. The hotel perfectly meets the needs of business travelers, conference & events travelers and leisure travelers looking for a prime location in a busy city center. Also offer shuttles to the Mall (albeit at a couple odd times) & even to the Beach which was great (again only 1 shuttle there early & 1 back, would be good to offer a couple more as like us, others may only want a half day at the beach).” Millennium Central Downtown is thoughtfully crafted to cater to every guest’s needs. Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai: See 1,882 traveller reviews, 863 photos, and cheap rates for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #212 of 734 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. The hotel gives an urban feel that is suave, yet with a local touch. Would 100% recommend. Does Millennium Central Downtown offer any business services? By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. 1263530,1263450,1223930,1264400,1267000,1261900,1264550,1270380,1261140,1265120,1266220,1263030,1271250,1270950,1267600,1174220,1270970,1268110,1264270,1271290,1270950|4,1270350|1,1254240,1270350,1271550, Millennium Central Downtown (Hotel), Dubai (UAE) Deals. We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. and Ms Jennifer from the last night.”, “Thank you Mr Minna for the great hospitality. Need something else? With reference to your inquiry below, Also offer shuttles to the Mall (albeit at a couple odd times) & even to the Beach which was great (again only 1 shuttle there early & 1 back, would be good to offer a couple more as like us, others may only want a half day at the beach).”, The property usually replies within a few days, Does Buffet breakfast has hot cooked food Early check-in is subject to availability and would mostly depend on the occupancy on that day. It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Planning to stay again in the beginning of April . Great location and very close from Dubai mall area and the train station! See 1,894 traveler reviews, 865 candid photos, and great deals for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #201 of 753 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I loved the location it was close to a lot of great places. Check for travel restrictions. Hi do u jave free shuttle to dubai mall ? Are you missing any information about this area? An Inside Look at Millennium Central Downtown, Al Wajeha Al Maeyah Marine Transport Station. All the Staff that we had encountered are accommodating & helpful including the tour desk. Thank you Bilal and Dinesh for the service ” Is it included in the price? This 4-star hotel in Dubai is a 5-minute drive from Dubai Mall, one of the world's largest shopping center and the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. The 4-star Millennium Central Downtown Hotel offers 242 rooms with stunning views of Business Bay. BOOK NOW. Conveniently located at the heart of Downtown Dubai, the hotel is only 10 kilometers away from Dubai International Airport (DXB) with easy access to the city’s commercial areas such as Business Bay District, Dubai International Financial Centre and Dubai World Trade Centre. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Is it possible to check in earlier? There are more places to choose from in the Dubai area. Dear Shady, Greetings from Millennium Central Downtown, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Read more, “I really appreciated the staff who accommodate me from the time we check-in name (Dinesh or Vinesh?) Great location and very close from Dubai mall area and the train station! Thanks 4 him.”, “Great value for money & would reccomended if looking to be close to Burj Khalifa & Mall without paying through the roof prices. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Shop and Stay. Check in was quick and pleasant and Mohammed was very welcoming to us and upgraded us to a nice room. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. Please be advise the nearest metro station is Burj Khalifa/ Dubai Mall, from there you could take by taxi that is will cost approximate AED 12 - 15 or can walk will take 15 minutes. What topic(s) do you want to know more about? With reference to your inquiry pleased be informed that we do not have Burj Khalifa view since there are new buildings constructed between Burj Khalifa and Hotel. Dear Tariqs, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. It was an amazing experienced in At The Top Sky VIP in Burj Khalifa. The rooms at the Millennium Central Downtown are bright and airy and decorated in warm colours. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. Book Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai on Tripadvisor: See 1,894 traveller reviews, 865 candid photos, and great deals for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #204 of 752 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. What food & drink options are available at Millennium Central Downtown? We Clean We Care We Welcome. Overall it was a pleasant stay. Millennium Central Downtown is thoughtfully crafted to cater to every guest’s needs. Dear Guest You must present the credit card used to make the reservation upon check-in. Sincerely yours, Britta Leick-Milde.- General Manager. Conveniently located restaurants include Texas De Brazil Dubai Mall, The Grill Shack, and Candylicious. With reference to your inquiry below, ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the rooms were spotless. Thank you. Sincerely yours, Britta Leick-Milde.- General Manager. Which room amenities are available at Millennium Central Downtown? Millennium Central Downtown, Dubai: See 1,891 traveller reviews, 865 photos, and cheap rates for Millennium Central Downtown, ranked #203 of 753 hotels in Dubai and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Your site says three person but only one double bed or two singles. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Hotels, Hotels near FAHMS International Travel & Tourism, Hotels near Dubai Dinner Cruise / Sunset Cruise, Hotels near Luxury Car Rental Dubai by Uptown Rent A Car LLC, Hotels near Softouch Spa- Damac Maison Dubai Mall Street, Hotels near Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Station, Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport Hotels, Hotels near American University in the Emirates, Hotels near Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University, Hotels near The Emirates Academy Of Hospitality Management, Hotels near University of Wollongong - Dubai Campus. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. Great stay. Choose your currency. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. We do serve freshly cooked food during breakfast and a live cooking counter as well. The bed and mattresses were comfortable.”, “Great stay. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. Guests enjoy the locale. Can you elaborate on your query further? Greetings from Millennium Central Downtown. Dubai Located in Dubai, Millennium Central Downtown is in the business district and near the beach. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Millennium Central Downtown? Thank you. One of our top picks in Dubai. Room was clean, had a problem with Tv but the It support immediately came and fixed it. The hotel gives an urban feel that is suave, yet with a local touch. Try again. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Or do we need to pay separate, Asked about: Business Class Room with King or Twin Beds. Dear Basama, Greetings from Millennium central Downtown, It is encouraging to receive such feedback especially pertaining to the customer service of the hotel ambassadors and I have personally conveyed my gratitude to Mohamed, We hope you had a pleasant stay with us and we are looking forward to extending your stay with us. Hello, It is a pleasure to hear that you had a pleasant stay and you were pleased with our services. One of our top picks in Dubai. I would be there at around 10am Do you have tea/ coffee maker facility in standard room ? The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Free! Millennium Central Downtown: Dubai downtown trip - See 1,899 traveller reviews, 677 candid photos, and great deals for Millennium Central Downtown at Tripadvisor. Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). We are looking at booking your 1 bedroom suite. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Millennium Central Downtown is thoughtfully crafted to cater to every guest’s needs. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Thanks 4 him. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. Is parking available at Millennium Central Downtown? Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. The stylish bathrooms are equipped with luxurious toiletries. As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. For standard room booked the airport transfer is chargeable within Dubai International Airport 1 & 3 AED 180.00 Per way and AED 200 per way from Terminal 2. With unparalleled and genuine hospitality, the hotel believes in focusing on the things that make a difference to the guests’ stay - what makes it convenient, what makes it efficient and what makes it enjoyable. Super Hero is a few minutes away. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Thank you. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, free wifi, and a pool. Also offer shuttles to the Mall (albeit at a couple odd times) & even to the Beach which was great (again only 1 shuttle there early & 1 back, would be good to offer a couple more as like us, others may only want a half day at the beach). Is the hotel bar and night club open during this period ? Walk-in to Mall takes around 10 min. All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability. Please see our partners for more details. This 4-star hotel in Dubai is a 5-minute drive from Dubai Mall, one of the world's largest shopping centre and the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. It has an outdoor pool, sauna and fitness center. Room was clean, had a problem with Tv but the It support immediately came and fixed it. Sincerely yours, Kind Regards, Britta Leick-Milde.- General Manager. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. It was an amazing experienced in At The Top Sky VIP in Burj Khalifa. and we are looking forward to extending your stay. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. Millennium Central Downtown is thoughtfully crafted to cater to every guest’s needs. Kind Regards, Britta Leick-Milde.- General Manager. A short walk will take you to Dubai Mall, a world-class shopping destination, and the striking landmarks of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and the newly-built Dubai Water Canal. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. Cuisine. Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. and Ms Jennifer from the last night. They are very nice, approachable and accommodating.Both of them give me a nice quality of being a good receptionist.”, “Great value for money & would reccomended if looking to be close to Burj Khalifa & Mall without paying through the roof prices.