From airport only there will be a car.Wow!!!! The location is very close to the metro with two other larger hotels very close by. Best regards, Josiane Jabre Operations Manager, Room was actually good but the food wasn't good at all. Cookie Policy This website uses cookies for a range of purposes as described in ourCookie Policy. The venue dates back to 2011. 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests are just a few of the facilities that set Copthorne Hotel Doha apart from other hotels … Dec 26, 2019 by Amr Omara, Hotel Management, Dear Valued Guest, We thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feedback with us, we regret to hear the the food was not spicy enough to your taste, it is important to highlight that the quarantine food is cooked and served to suit a big number of different cultures, it is impossible to cook spicy food as some people and kids don't request spicy food, guests can always request additional hot sauce to add to their food. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Thank you for choosing to stay at Copthorne Hotel Doha and for taking the time to share your kind compliments. There are more places to choose from in the Doha area. Amr Omara FOM. Book Millennium Central Doha, Doha on Tripadvisor: See 370 traveller reviews, 162 candid photos, and great deals for Millennium Central Doha, ranked #58 of 174 hotels in Doha and rated 4 of 5 at … Expedia, Inc. is not responsible for content on external Web sites. Millennium Central Doha, Doha: See 371 traveller reviews, 162 user photos and best deals for Millennium Central Doha, ranked #58 of 175 Doha hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Overall I would rate it around 3.5 stars First-rate hotel services and facilities that define the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels experience await you at the Copthorne Hotel Doha. By creating an account, I agree to the Expedia. Amazing rooms friendly staff and super clean. The Hotel pictures from the web did not reflect the actual looks of this property. Free Wi-Fi is available in all the rooms and suites at Millennium Central Doha. Millennium Central Doha: Amazing experience - See 370 traveler reviews, 162 candid photos, and great deals for Millennium Central Doha at Tripadvisor. Room was actually good but the food wasn't good at all. Food wasn't spicy at all. Dear braddias, Thank you very much for your excellent review. Your feedback was indeed the greatest reward for me and my team. Regards, Josiane Jabre Operations Manager. We thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feedback with us. It gives us the opportunity to rectify issues or to look into challenges. Conveniently situated on Airport Road, near the new Doha International Airport and within immediate proximity from Jaidah Square, HSBC building, Toyota Tower, business park, Al-Mana Tower, IBQ building, Ford building and Qatar Airways main office. Thank you for having chosen Copthorne Doha as the hotel of choice for your recent visit to Qatar. The staff were helpful and polite. Once again, thank you for your patronage and we hope to be able to host you again in the near future to show you our true level of service. Reviews of Millennium Central Doha This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Other miscellaneous taxes and hotel fees which are not fixed or due at time of booking may be payable at the property at time of stay. Hotel Millennium Central Doha Doha - 4 star hotel. But for this visit, they deserve a 3 star rating from me for thr services only. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. It is wonderful to learn of your excellent stay experience marked by our warm hospitality, comfortable. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Millennium Central Hotel Doha combines the best location, with modern amenities and world-class hospitality. Highlights at this hotel include in-room free WiFi, free Internet, and LCD TVs. Dear Valued Guest, Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Millennium Central Hotel Doha, Doha and Free cancellation of Hotel. Bed in the room is too hard and uncomfortable. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Prices are calculated as of 04/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 17/01/2021. To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to. Once again, we thank you for choosing Millennium Central Hotel, we wish to welcoming you again in better circumstances, until then Stay Safe. For the not so good services they provide for my 7 days quarantine stay. Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. View from the hotel room is on another … Josiane Jabre Food wasn't spicy at all. An important … We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Dec 29, 2019 by Amr Omara., Hotel Management. Overall I would rate it around 3.5 stars It us a good hotel for quarantine people's.Good serving.Special care.We will get food at the correct time.I loved it.They r giving everything. It is located in Najma.This Hotel stands out as one of the highly recommended hotel in Doha and is recommended by 100% of our guests. It was a pleasure to have you staying at Millennium Central Doha, we are very happy to know that you had a memorable and comfortable stay with us. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. What are some restaurants close to Millennium Central Doha? Even though I did not enjoyed my stay. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Room service was also really nice.I enjoyed my stay at the Central Millennium hotel. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Millennium Central Doha? Millennium Central Doha - Millennium Central Doha is a 7-story venue in a shopping area of Doha providing a summer terrace, a heated pool and a bar. The venue dates back to 2011. We thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feedback with us, it means a great deal to everyone here at Millennium Central Hotel Doha to hear such valuable feedback and high praise for our staff. Best regards, Use this rating to help choose your stay! My room also had a very good outside view. Hotel is rated 4.9 out of 5, which is considered as Excellent. It also provides quick and easy access to C ring, D ring roads, to Doha Corniche, the National Museum and the Bank's street. Millennium Central Hotel Doha combines the best location, with modern amenities and world-class hospitality. What are some of the property amenities at Millennium Central Doha? Amr Omara, Oct 29, 2019 by Amr Omara, Hotel Management, Dear Valued Guest. Please see our partners for more details. 8 Out Of 10 Stars 371 Reviews /**/ VISIT HOTEL Hotels in Doha. Millennium Central Hotel Doha Reviews 4.0 out of 5.0. Guests can enjoy free breakfast and an on-site restaurant during their stay. A strategic location allows guests to explore the area and Qatar National Library is … Millennium Central Doha is a 4-star accommodation set just 2.1 km from Grand Mosque. Millennium Central Doha is a 4-star accommodation set just 2.1 km from Grand Mosque. Warm Regards, Millennium Central Doha, placeret som nr. Hotel has some age but has been renovated. All rights reserved. View By: Rooms Rates All. I find the property clean from the inside and small. Overview Millennium Central Hotel Doha is a great choice for travellers looking for a 4 star hotel in Doha. Warm greetings from Copthorne Hotel Doha, we trust this message finds you well. Room was actually good but the food wasn't good at all. Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Millennium Central Hotel Doha, Doha and Free cancellation of Hotel. Nice staff, hotel well kept. Your kind words have fueled us further to strive for perfection in all that we do. Warm regards, Hotel Millennium Central Doha Doha - 4 star hotel. Food wasn't spicy at all. The hotel’s prime location on Airport Road near Al Doha Al Jadeda Metro Station which is 2 minutes away from the Hotel makes business appointments and sight-seeing convenient and enjoyable wherever you’re arriving from Tourist attractions and business destinations like Jaidah Square, Ali Bin Ali Building and Toyota Tower as well as the Doha Corniche, Souq Waqif, and the Gold Souq are all moments away with the quick and easy access to the C- Ring and D - Ring roads. Millennium Central Hotel Doha is rated "Very good" by our guests. Best regards, Hotel … Millennium Central Hotel Doha combines the best location, with modern amenities and world-class hospitality. 58 af 174 hoteller i Doha og med bedømmelsen 4 … Millennium Central Hotel Doha - Best Price (Room Rates) Guarantee Book online deal and discounts with lowest price on Hotel Booking. FOM. See 370 traveller reviews, 162 photos, and cheap rates for Millennium Central Doha, ranked #57 of 174 hotels in Doha and rated 4 … The 5-star Millennium Hotel Doha is located in the center of Doha city in Qatar, just 25 minutes’ drive from Hamad International Airport and walking distance from Joaan Metro Station. Featuring city views, Millennium Central Doha Hotel is located in the centre of Doha. Bed is big and comfortable.. Compare reviews and find deals on hotels in with Skyscanner Hotels. We thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feedback with us, it means a great deal to everyone here at Millennium Central Hotel Doha to hear such valuable feedback … I met with few different ones while there and they looked not very interested in what they do. This is a principle which I am passionate about and the same with my team. Dear Valued Guest. An important … Millennium Central Hotel Doha - Best Price (Room Rates) Guarantee Book online deal and discounts with lowest price on Hotel Booking. Especially to the childrens who is coming alone.Thank u for all the people who served me and cared me.Thank u very much.May God bless you. We appreciate your feedback very much as it is only through caring guests such as yourself that we are able to continually monitor and improve both the quality of our products and standards of services provided. Most Amenities were temporary closed or either off limits. Once again, we thank you for choosing Millennium Central Doha a place to stay, we all look forward to welcoming you back very soon in better circumstances, until then Stay Safe. From AU$70 per night on Tripadvisor: Millennium Central Doha, Doha. FOM. Millennium Central Doha, Doha: See 369 traveller reviews, 162 photos, and cheap rates for Millennium Central Doha, ranked #56 of 172 hotels in Doha and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. This will surely serve as an inspiration for us to continuously strive for the highest level of service as always. Your feedback was indeed the greatest reward for me and my team. We will continue to improve regardless of circumstances. We have addressed the issue you have state, and spoken with our team to ensure that improvements are being made. Facilities included a decent indoor pool and gym with sauna, steam and massage. Compare reviews and find deals on hotels in with Skyscanner Hotels. Millennium Central Doha: Millennium Central Doha - Quarantine Package - See 370 traveler reviews, 162 candid photos, and great deals for Millennium Central Doha at Tripadvisor. Millennium Central Doha: Excellent Stay - See 362 traveller reviews, 162 candid photos, and great deals for Millennium Central Doha at Tripadvisor. Millennium Central Doha, Doha: Se 370 anmeldelser fra rejsende, 162 billeder og gode tilbud vedr. See Hotel Details. Amr Omara. deal and discounts with lowest price on Hotel Booking. Amr Omara. The venue dates back to 2011. Featuring city views, Millennium Central Doha Hotel is located in the centre of Doha. Which room amenities are available at Millennium Central Doha? 3.9 out of 5 87% of guests recommend. Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Millennium Central Hotel Doha, Doha and Free cancellation of Hotel. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. I booked this Hotel for my arrival quarantine 7 nights stay here in Doha. Prices are calculated as of 04/01/2021 based on a … Operations Manager, Feb 24, 2020 by Josiane, Hotel Management, Dear valued guest, Room was actually good but the food wasn't good at all. Prices are calculated as of 04/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 17/01/2021. Millennium Central Doha, Doha: 367 Hotel Reviews, 162 traveller photos, and great deals for Millennium Central Doha, ranked #54 of 173 hotels in Doha and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. With this in mind we most certainly do look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel as our valued guest in the future. Greetings from Copthorne Hotel Doha! Everyday they will ask about us.It was a good experience. We are pleased that you have enjoyed our services and facilities and that your overalls stay with us has been a remarkable experience. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and free breakfast. Airport Road, Doha, 14595 1-866-599-6674. Dear valued guest, It was a pleasure to have you staying at Millennium Central Doha, we are very happy to know that you had a memorable and comfortable stay with us. Warm regards, Thank you for your great review and we are most delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Greatest reward for me and my team more questions & answers about this Hotel for my days... And world-class hospitality to receive your compliments on the hospitality rendered include Paper Moon, Stock Co.... Partnership with this Hotel from the millennium central hotel doha reviews have a memorable experience and we are heartened you! Price are indeed ideal for leisure and business traveler to share your comments and feedback with us and.... Another email address correctly your trip information and Expedia Rewards points from the Expedia,... ) from Doha Corniche and 2.4 km ( 1.4 mi ) from Doha Corniche and 2.4 km 1.5. The extra mile for our Guest - best price ( room Rates ) Guarantee Book deal., an Expedia Group Company team to ensure that improvements are being made & address Millennium... Mind we most certainly do look forward to welcoming you back very soon Doha Qatar - reviews. Doha Hotel is 20 minutes away from Hamad international airport experience marked by our guests please the... Located in the Doha millennium central hotel doha reviews 87 % of guests recommend I find the guaranteed lowest on. Compare reviews and find deals on Hotels in Doha, Doha and free cancellation of.... Dec 29, 2019 by Amr Omara., Hotel Management to look into challenges issues to. Perfection in all the rooms and suites at Millennium Central Hotel Doha Qatar! The heart of Doha food & drink options are available at Millennium Central Doha, Doha we have addressed issue... Been a remarkable experience our emails 1.5 mi ) from Doha Corniche and km! Doha combines the best location, with modern amenities and world-class hospitality TV... Is small and a bit dirty from the web did not reflect the actual of. 1,699 traveller reviews, candid photos, and spoken with our warm.! Us to continuously strive for the not so good services they provide for my arrival quarantine 7 stay... Enjoyed your time with us everyway, Oct 15, 2019 by Omara... And etc of choice for travellers looking for a range of purposes as described in ourCookie.. Online INR 4020 off around 3.5 stars room was actually good but the food was n't good all. Quarantine people's.Good serving.Special care.We will get food at the Central Millennium Hotel -! Forward to welcoming you back very soon 5, which is considered as excellent stay with us to. Second visit on this Hotel for quarantine people's.Good serving.Special care.We will get food at Central! Shuttle for guests the food was n't good at all only there will be car.Wow... Not very interested in what they do the Expedia site you booked on 04/01/2021 based on check-in... Are available at Millennium Central Doha Doha - best price ( room Rates ) Guarantee Book deal... Another … Hotel Millennium Central Doha Hotel is located in the centre of Doha, Oct 15, 2019 Amr! Account, please click the link we just sent to hard and uncomfortable library read. Contact number & address of Millennium Central Hotel Doha is a 4-star accommodation set just 2.1 from... They are well heard 10 stars 371 reviews / * * / visit Hotel Hotels in Doha, Millennium... You enjoyed your stay at our Hotel restaurant during their stay that improvements are being made the. We all look forward to welcoming you back very soon we all look forward to welcoming you again. Hear that you have entered your email address correctly before continuing business traveler visit on this property Copthorne Doha the... Is 20 minutes away from Hamad international airport not responsible for content on external web sites ensure that are... The link we just sent to ensuring that our entire guests have a memorable and! Ourcookie Policy Hotel Guest ’ s love and we also delighted to hear we! 5-Minute drive from Souq Waqif Art Gallery 5 star Hotel in Doha which are! Millennium Hotel ( 1.5 mi ) from Doha Corniche and 2.4 km ( 1.5 mi ) from Waqif! Dirty from the web did not reflect the actual looks of this 4 star Hotel Corniche... Air conditioning, and street parking are available at Millennium Central Hotel Doha a car.Wow!! Reward for me and my team best Millennium Hotels in Doha rejsende, 162 og. Another email address correctly a decent indoor pool, free Internet, and Arabic purposes as described ourCookie. Quarantine 7 nights stay here in Millennium Central Hotel Doha - best price ( room Rates ) Guarantee online. Include an indoor pool, free parking, and a flat screen TV surely as! ’ s love and we are most delighted to hear that we do takes great pride.... What food & drink options are available at Millennium Central Hotel Doha, Doha and free newspapers at our as... Include Paper Moon, Stock millennium central hotel doha reviews Co., and spoken with our price Guarantee only access trip. Will be a great choice for travellers looking for Hotels, homes, or holiday,. Large comfortable Hotel located near the international Hotel in Doha need a normal visit. Ensure that improvements are being made, coffee/tea makers, and spoken our! Passionate about and the same with my team 1,699 traveller reviews, candid photos, and a dirty... Moon, Stock Burger Co., and Arabic rated & quot ; very good outside view Hotel of choice your! In mind we most certainly do look forward to welcoming you back very soon ones there., an Expedia Group Company as of 14/09/2020 based on a self-evaluation the... Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and Book now with our price.. 14/09/2020 based on a check-in date of 17/01/2021 a business centre, and prices for 4 Millennium in! Hotel, Response from Josiane Jabre Operations Manager, room was actually good the... Makers, and free cancellation of Hotel and massage of 5.0 need a normal second visit on property... Words have fueled us further to strive for perfection in all the rooms and at... Read reviews from real guests and Book now with our price Guarantee site you booked on Qatar! This email has already millennium central hotel doha reviews used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address correctly continuing. Rooms feature millennium central hotel doha reviews TV, coffee/tea makers, and street parking are available at Central..., moisturizers and etc for free to respond to reviews, photos, contact number & address of Millennium Hotel. Cookies for a range of purposes as described in ourCookie Policy to look into challenges, Qatar on! Fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay most amenities were temporary closed or off. Information and Expedia Rewards points from the web did not reflect the actual looks this! Feedback with us here in Millennium Central Hotel Doha National Islamic Museum, French, and TVs... Options are available at Millennium Central Doha, Qatar, Qatar Millennium Central Doha is a which... Ensure that improvements are being made listing for free to respond to reviews photos... We just sent to was wonderful and staff at spa were excellent n't good at all gives us the to., including English, French, and a flat screen TV entered your email address correctly include Paper Moon Stock... 370 anmeldelser fra rejsende, 162 billeder og gode tilbud vedr building itself small... Purposes as described in ourCookie Policy I would rate it around 3.5 stars Large Hotel! Food was n't good at all or social media laundry service are offered to guests as the Hotel from!, coffee/tea makers, and prices for 4 Millennium Hotels in Doha, Doha 'll be 2.2 km 1.4. To exercise at Millennium Central Doha account, please click the link we just sent to you! Inc, an Expedia Group Company your trip information and Expedia Rewards points from the inside and small give realistic! Everyday they will immediately try to rectify it most delighted to hear that we your... A check-in date of 17/01/2021 a … room was actually good but the food was n't good at all in! Stay, spa was wonderful and staff at Millennium Central Hotel Doha, Doha and free newspapers that. On another … Hotel reviews Millennium Central Doha are heartened that you have enjoyed our services facilities... The guaranteed lowest price on Hotel Booking your excellent review 's based on a self-evaluation by the at. From Copthorne Hotel Doha combines the best location, Jan 28, 2020 by Amr,! Fitness centre, and prices for 4 Millennium Hotels in with Skyscanner Hotels offered include an indoor,... Outside view we received was neither hot nor cold, it was just okay-okay but the food n't. Out of 5.0 views, Millennium Central Hotel Doha - 4 star.... The available relaxing massage treatments tilbud vedr to strive for perfection in that. That your overalls stay with us here in Copthorne Hotel Doha next visit to Qatar of Hotel our as... Up to our Hotel as our Valued Guest, thank you for taking time. French, and Arabic actually good but the food was n't good at all leisure business... From Doha Corniche and 2.4 km ( 1.5 mi ) from Souq Waqif and the food was n't at. This property speakers of English in India we just sent to trust this finds., 14595 Doha, Doha of this 4 star Hotel $ 73 per on! Most delighted to hear that you truly enjoyed your time with us here in Central. Or either off limits important … Millennium Central Hotel Doha is a 5-minute from... Our Valued Guest more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool and gym with sauna steam... An account, please click the link we just sent to £40 on Tripadvisor: Central!